Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on lipids in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Zheng S, He M, Jiang J, Zou S, Yang W, Zhang Y, et al. Effect of kelp waste extracts on the growth and lipid accumulation of microalgae. Bioresour Technol. 2016;201:80-8 pubmed publisher..0-8.0%). Briefly, KWE facilitated to enhance the biomass productivity and lipid content of Chlorella strains, also improved the fatty acid compositions for biodiesel production. ..
- Fu J, Sun H, Wang Y, Zheng W, Shi Z, Wang Q. The effects of a fat- and sugar-enriched diet and chronic stress on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in male Wistar rats. Dig Dis Sci. 2010;55:2227-36 pubmed publisher..The observations strongly suggest that chronic stress can aggravate fat- and sugar-enriched diet-induced NAFLD from steatosis to steatohepatitis in male Wistar rats, although VO is not changed. ..
- Gao Y, Collins C. Uptake pathways of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in white clover. Environ Sci Technol. 2009;43:6190-5 pubmed..The shoot uptake pathways need further investigation to enable them to be modeled separately. There was no evidence of significant systemic transport of the PAH, so transfer outside the transpiration stream is likely to be limited. ..
- Su Z, Niu J, Xiao Y, Ping Q, Sun M, Huang A, et al. Effect of octreotide-polyethylene glycol(100) monostearate modification on the pharmacokinetics and cellular uptake of nanostructured lipid carrier loaded with hydroxycamptothecine. Mol Pharm. 2011;8:1641-51 pubmed publisher..All the results indicated that the OPMS highly modified NLCs would improve the effect of antitumor therapy by inhibiting the degradation, evading RES and enhancing the drug uptake of tumor cells. ..
- Zhang Q, Chang Z, Yang J, Wang Q. Antiatherogenic property of triterpenoids-enriched extract from the aerial parts of Salvia miltiorrhiza. Phytother Res. 2008;22:1040-5 pubmed publisher..Fifteen triterpenoids were separated and identified from the extract. This study provided new evidence of the antiatherogenic property of S. miltiorrhiza correlated with triterpenoids by an antiinflammatory mechanism. ..
- Lu H, Chen J, Li W, Ren B, Wu J, Zhang H. Hypoglycemic effect of the total flavonoid fraction from folium Eriobotryae. Phytomedicine. 2009;16:967-71 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that EJF has hypoglycemic potential...
- Guo X, Li R, Zheng L, Lin D, Sun J, Li S, et al. Jeotgalicoccus huakuii sp. nov., a halotolerant bacterium isolated from seaside soil. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2010;60:1307-10 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed...
- Wang Z, Huang J, Zhong J, Wang G. Molecular cloning, promoter analysis, SNP detection of Clusterin gene and their associations with mastitis in Chinese Holstein cows. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:2439-45 pubmed publisher..A allele and T allele had positive effect on SCS. In conclusion, this study showed that the haplotype AA may be a genetic marker on mastitis and other performance for Chinese Holstein cows. ..
- Lin Z, Tan S, Cheng M, Zhao C, Yu W, He Y, et al. Lipid-rich enteral nutrition controls intestinal inflammation, improves intestinal motility and mucosal barrier damage in a rat model of intestinal ischemia/reperfusion injury. J Surg Res. 2017;213:75-83 pubmed publisher..Thus, the administration of lipid-rich EN may be an effective treatment for promoting gastrointestinal function recovery after intestinal I/R injury. ..
- Carreras Torres R, Johansson M, Haycock P, Wade K, Relton C, Martin R, et al. Obesity, metabolic factors and risk of different histological types of lung cancer: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177875 pubmed publisher..Mendelian randomization (MR), or the use of genetic instrumental variables to assess causality, may help to identify the metabolic drivers of lung cancer...
- Liu J, Zhu J, Du Z, Qin B. Preparation and pharmacokinetic evaluation of Tashinone IIA solid lipid nanoparticles. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2005;31:551-6 pubmed..The results of pharmacokinetic studies in rabbits indicated that the formulation of TA-SLN was successful in providing a delivery of slow release of Tashinone IIA. ..
- Ying S, Xiao S, Wang C, Zhong B, Zhang G, Wang Z, et al. Effect of nutrition on plasma lipid profile and mRNA levels of ovarian genes involved in steroid hormone synthesis in Hu sheep during luteal phase. J Anim Sci. 2013;91:5229-39 pubmed publisher..This result may be due to increased plasma urea and lipid concentrations...
- Wang C, Yang F, Xu Z, Shi D, Chen D, Dai J, et al. Intravenous release of NO from lipidic microbubbles accelerates deep vein thrombosis resolution in a rat model. Thromb Res. 2013;131:e31-8 pubmed publisher..The antithrombotic properties of NO microbubbles may be associated with reduced platelets and inflammatory cells aggregation, enhanced collagen turnover and stimulus to an anticoagulant condition of endothelium. ..
- Guan B, Wang H, Cao S, Rao Q, Wang Y, Zhu Y, et al. Lipid-rich carcinoma of the breast clinicopathologic analysis of 17 cases. Ann Diagn Pathol. 2011;15:225-32 pubmed publisher..The HER-2 expression, however, might play an important role in predicting the prognosis of lipid-rich carcinoma of the breast. ..
- You J, Peng C, Liu X, Ji X, Lu J, Tong Q, et al. Enzymatic hydrolysis and extraction of arachidonic acid rich lipids from Mortierella alpina. Bioresour Technol. 2011;102:6088-94 pubmed publisher..6% for pectinase and papain and 101.3% for pectinase and alcalase). In the whole process, the lipid composition was not affected by the enzyme treatments according to fatty acid profile. ..
- Li R, Jiang S, Liu D, Bi X, Wang F, Zhang Q, et al. A potential new therapeutic system for glaucoma: solid lipid nanoparticles containing methazolamide. J Microencapsul. 2011;28:134-41 pubmed publisher..Formulation of MTA-SLNs would be a potential delivery carrier for ocular delivery, with the advantages of a more intensive treatment for glaucoma, lower in doses and better patient compliance compared to the conventional eye drops. ..
- Wei W, Sun W, Han H, Chu W, Zhang L, Chen J. miR-130a regulates differential lipid accumulation between intramuscular and subcutaneous adipose tissues of pigs via suppressing PPARG expression. Gene. 2017;636:23-29 pubmed publisher..Our study would provide the molecular foundation for IM fat deposition increase and therefore contribute to pork quality improvement. ..
- Lin A, Hu Q, Li C, Xing Z, Ma G, Wang C, et al. The LINK-A lncRNA interacts with PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 toÂ hyperactivate AKTÂ and confer resistance to AKTÂ inhibitors. Nat Cell Biol. 2017;19:238-251 pubmed publisher..PIP3-binding lncRNA modulates AKT activation with broad clinical implications. ..
- Zhang L, Yang J, Chen X, Zan K, Wen X, Chen H, et al. Antidiabetic and antioxidant effects of extracts from Potentilla discolor Bunge on diabetic rats induced by high fat diet and streptozotocin. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;132:518-24 pubmed publisher..discolor Bunge on blood glucose, lipid profiles and antioxidant parameters on diabetic rats induced by high fat diet and streptozotocin...
- Tang N, Wang L, Yang L, Gu H, Zhu H, Zhou B, et al. Preproghrelin Leu72Met polymorphism in Chinese subjects with coronary artery disease and controls. Clin Chim Acta. 2008;387:42-7 pubmed..4+/-0.2 kg/m(2), adjusted P=0.033). Our data indicate that the preproghrelin Leu72Met polymorphism is not associated with CAD in Chinese population. However, the Leu72Met variant is associated with BMI among CAD patients. ..
- Yang J, Campitelli J, Hu G, Lin Y, Luo J, Xue C. Increase in DPP-IV in the intestine, liver and kidney of the rat treated with high fat diet and streptozotocin. Life Sci. 2007;81:272-9 pubmed..Since both high fat diet and insulin deficiency are closely linked with etiology of Type II diabetes, the evidence in this study suggests a role of DPP-IV in development of Type II diabetes. ..
- Huang F, Wu W. Antidiabetic effect of a new peptide from Squalus mitsukurii liver (S-8300) in alloxan-diabetes. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2005;32:521-5 pubmed..5. Treatment with S-8300 also attenuated the degree of injury of beta-cells. 6. A comparison was made between the action of S-8300 and 6 U/kg insulin. The effects of S-8300 were similar to those of insulin...
- Chen Z, Yin Q, Ma G, Qian Q. KCNQ1 gene polymorphisms are associated with lipid parameters in a Chinese Han population. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2010;9:35 pubmed publisher..No other associations were detected between these 4 SNPs and FBS or other lipid parameters. Our data suggest that rs2283228 and rs2237892 in KCNQ1 are associated with lipid metabolism in a middle-aged Chinese Han population. ..
- Wang J, Tian F, Zheng H, Tian H, Wang P, Zhang L, et al. N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid-enriched lipid emulsion improves Paneth cell function via the IL-22/Stat3 pathway in a mouse model of total parenteral nutrition. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:253-259 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our study provides a cogent explanation for the beneficial effects of n-3 PUFAs, and indicates the IL-22/Stat3 pathway as a promising target in the treatment of TPN-related gut barrier damage. ..
- Gong Y, Ma Y, Ye Z, Fu Z, Yang P, Gao B, et al. Thyroid stimulating hormone exhibits the impact on LDLR/LDL-c via up-regulating hepatic PCSK9 expression. Metabolism. 2017;76:32-41 pubmed publisher..We conclude a regulating role of TSH on hepatic PCSK9 expression, which further contributing to a higher LDL-c level. ..
- Wei Q, Ren X, Jiang Y, Jin H, Liu N, Li J. Advanced glycation end products accelerate rat vascular calcification through RAGE/oxidative stress. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2013;13:13 pubmed publisher..Increased ALP activity and calcium deposition were also inhibited markedly by the ROS inhibitor and the anti-RAGE antibody. These results suggest that AGEs enhance vascular calcification partly through a RAGE/oxidative stress pathway. ..
- Tao R, Wang C, Kong Z. Antibacterial/antifungal activity and synergistic interactions between polyprenols and other lipids isolated from Ginkgo biloba L. leaves. Molecules. 2013;18:2166-82 pubmed publisher..A proportion of isophytol and GBP of 38.19%:61.81% (wt/wt) was determined by mixture design as the optimal proportion for the synergistic effect of GBP with isophytol against Salmonella enterica...
- Long J, Lin J, Yang X, Yuan D, Wu J, Li T, et al. Nasal immunization with different forms of heat shock protein-65 reduced high-cholesterol-diet-driven rabbit atherosclerosis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2012;13:82-7 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that different forms of Hsp65 antigen could produce different effects in the treatment of atherosclerosis. Immunization mucosally with Hsp65 protein could be a promising therapeutic method for atherosclerosis. ..
- Yu J, An X, Liu J, Ten S, Wang X, Zhao Y, et al. Plasma sRAGE is not associated with urinary microalbumin excretion in type 2 diabetic nephropathy at the early stage. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2010;87:157-60 pubmed publisher..Plasma sRAGE is not significantly associated with urinary microalbumin excretion in the early stage of diabetic nephropathy while it is correlated positively with circulating AGE and negatively with glomerular filtration rate (GFR). ..
- Zhou H, Li Z, Silver D, Jiang X. Cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) expression enhances HDL cholesteryl ester liver delivery, which is independent of scavenger receptor BI, LDL receptor related protein and possibly LDL receptor. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1761:1482-8 pubmed..01, respectively). These results suggest that CETP expression in mouse increases direct removal of HDL CE in the liver and this process is independent of SR-BI, LRP, and possibly LDLR. ..
- Chen S, Jiang T, Wang Y, Gu L, Wu H, Tan L, et al. Activation of double-stranded RNA-dependent protein kinase inhibits proliferation of pancreatic ?-cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;443:814-20 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that the anti-proliferative actions of PKR on pancreatic ?-cells may contribute to the pathogenesis of T2DM. ..
- Zhou L, Chen Y, Zhang Z, He J, Du M, Wu Q. Preparation of tripterine nanostructured lipid carriers and their absorption in rat intestine. Pharmazie. 2012;67:304-10 pubmed..According to the result, the tripterine-loaded NLCs could greatly decrease the cytotoxicity of the drug. In conclusion, the NLC formulation remarkably improved the absorption of tripterine and showed a better biocompatibility. ..
- Chen H, Yang J, Zhang Q, Chen L, Wang Q. Corosolic acid ameliorates atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice by regulating the nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway and inhibiting monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 expression. Circ J. 2012;76:995-1003 pubmed..CRA is capable of ameliorating atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice by, partly at least, inhibition of NF-?B activity along with decreased MCP-1 expression. ..
- Tian T, Wang Y, Wang H, Zhu Z, Xiao Z. Visualizing of the cellular uptake and intracellular trafficking of exosomes by live-cell microscopy. J Cell Biochem. 2010;111:488-96 pubmed publisher..This study provides new sight into the mechanisms of exosome uptake and intracellular fate. ..