Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications1271 found, 100 shown here
- Lv K. The involvement of working memory and inhibition functions in the different phases of insight problem solving. Mem Cognit. 2015;43:709-22 pubmed publisher..Third, inhibition functions play important but complex roles in restructuring, and sometimes could influence restructuring in contradictory ways simultaneously. The implications and value of this study are discussed further. ..
- Tao T, Chen M, Jiang R, Guan H, Huang Y, Su H, et al. Involvement of EZH2 in aerobic glycolysis of prostate cancer through miR-181b/HK2 axis. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:1430-1436 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings provide the first evidence that EZH2/miR-181b/HK2 pathway plays a positive role in PCa development. Targeting this aberrantly activated pathway may provide a new therapeutic strategy against PCa. ..
- Gao C, Takezaki T, Wu J, Liu Y, Ding J, Li S, et al. Polymorphisms in thymidylate synthase and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase genes and the susceptibility to esophageal and stomach cancer with smoking. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2004;5:133-8 pubmed
- Peng W, Zhang C, Lv H, Zhu J, Zang Y, Pang X, et al. Comparative evaluation of the protective potentials of human paraoxonase 1 and 3 against CCl4-induced liver injury. Toxicol Lett. 2010;193:159-66 pubmed publisher..In this study, hPON1 exhibited a slightly higher efficacy than hPON3 in alleviating liver injury, but the difference between them were not significant. ..
- Zhang J, Ge H, Jiao R, Li J, Peng H, Wang Y, et al. Cytotoxic chaetoglobosins from the endophyte Chaetomium globosum. Planta Med. 2010;76:1910-4 pubmed publisher..The isolated fungal metabolites exhibited moderate cytotoxic activities against four human cancer cell lines (KB, K562, MCF-7, and HepG2) with their IC(50) values in a range of 18-30?µg/mL. ..
- Liu G, Yao K, Wang B, Zhou F, Chen Y, Li L, et al. Reconstituted complexes of mycobacterial HSP70 and EBV LMP2A-derived peptides elicit peptide-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses and anti-tumor immunity. Vaccine. 2011;29:7414-23 pubmed publisher..These studies provide new insights for the development of novel LMP2A-based vaccines against EBV-associated malignancies. ..
- Zhu L, Song X, Tang J, Wu J, Ma R, Cao H, et al. Huntingtin-associated protein 1: a potential biomarker of breast cancer. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:1881-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, HAP1 is a potential molecular target for the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. ..
- Yu S, Xiao X, Lu J, Qian X, Liu B, Feng J. Colorectal cancer patients with low abundance of KRAS mutation may benefit from EGFR antibody therapy. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68022 pubmed publisher..038). In summary, our study showed that PNA-PCR method could easily detect the percentage of KRAS mutation in tumor cells and colorectal cancer patients with low abundance of KRAS mutation might benefit from EGFR antibody therapy. ..
- Yin H, Lu C, Tang Y, Wang H, Wang H, Wang J. Enhanced expression of EphrinB1 is associated with lymph node metastasis and poor prognosis in breast cancer. Cancer Biomark. 2013;13:261-7 pubmed publisher..015). Our analysis demonstrates that EphrinB1 expression is related to the metastasis of breast cancer and its enhanced expression confers a poor prognosis, suggesting that EphrinB1 may be a relevant therapeutic target in breast cancers. ..
- Zhang J, Wu J, Huo R, Mao Y, Lu Y, Guo X, et al. ERp57 is a potential biomarker for human fertilization capability. Mol Hum Reprod. 2007;13:633-9 pubmed..Furthermore, ERp57 could be a novel phenotype marker for male infertility and has the potential to be used to assess sperm selection for IVF. ..
- Zhou J, Ye J, Zhao X, Li A, Zhou J. JWA is required for arsenic trioxide induced apoptosis in HeLa and MCF-7 cells via reactive oxygen species and mitochondria linked signal pathway. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008;230:33-40 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that JWA may serve as a pro-apoptotic molecule to mediate arsenic trioxide triggered apoptosis via a reactive oxygen species and mitochondria-associated signal pathway. ..
- Tang N, Wang L, Yang L, Gu H, Sun Q, Cong R, et al. Genetic variant in glutathione peroxidase 1 gene is associated with an increased risk of coronary artery disease in a Chinese population. Clin Chim Acta. 2008;395:89-93 pubmed publisher..01). However, no significant association was observed between this variant and the severity of CAD. These data provide evidence that GPX1 198Pro/leu variant genotypes are significantly associated with CAD risk in this Chinese population. ..
- Huang D, Zhang W, Huang D, Wu J. Antitumor activity of the aqueous extract from Sedum sarmentosum Bunge in vitro. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2010;25:81-8 pubmed publisher..sarmentosum (aqueous extract, AE) against a human hepatoma cell line (HepG2) in culture...
- Song K, Li Q, Peng Y, Li J, Ding K, Chen L, et al. Silencing of hHS6ST2 inhibits progression of pancreatic cancer through inhibition of Notch signalling. Biochem J. 2011;436:271-82 pubmed publisher..The results of the present study suggest that hHS6ST2 could be an attractive target for PC therapy. ..
- Chen X, Peeling R, Yin Y, Mabey D. The epidemic of sexually transmitted infections in China: implications for control and future perspectives. BMC Med. 2011;9:111 pubmed publisher..Programmes for the control of STIs should be immediate priorities in China, and primary and secondary prevention strategies are vital to this process. ..
- Huang X, Ji J, Xue H, Zhang F, Han X, Cai Y, et al. Fascin and cortactin expression is correlated with a poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012;24:633-9 pubmed publisher..Fascin and cortactin might be important indicators of the malignancy and metastasis of liver cancer, and may have predictive value in the prognosis of HCC. ..
- Liu H, Xu S, He Z, Deng A, Zhu J. Supersandwich cytosensor for selective and ultrasensitive detection of cancer cells using aptamer-DNA concatamer-quantum dots probes. Anal Chem. 2013;85:3385-92 pubmed publisher..More importantly, it could distinguish cancer cells from normal cells, which indicated the promising applications of our method in clinical diagnosis and treatment of cancers. ..
- Zhang L, Zhang B, Zhao J, Zhi Y, Wang L, Lu T, et al. Structure-based design, synthesis, and evaluation of 4,5,6,7-tetrahydro-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-c]pyridine derivatives as novel c-Met inhibitors. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;138:942-951 pubmed publisher..The result of western blot indicated that compound 8c was capable of inhibiting the phosphorylation of c-Met kinase in MKN45 cell line in a dose-dependent manner. ..
- Shan Q, Cao K, Huang Y, Liao M, Chen M, Li W, et al. Clinical and familial study of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy. Chin Med J (Engl). 2001;114:369-73 pubmed..The most common manifestations were abnormal structure and function of the right ventricle and abnormal ECG of repolarization and ventricular arrhythmia which originates from the right ventricle. ..
- Cao G, Lu H, Feng J, Shu J, Zheng D, Hou Y. Lung cancer risk associated with Thr495Pro polymorphism of GHR in Chinese population. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2008;38:308-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggested that the Thr495Pro polymorphism of GHR was associated with the risk of lung cancer in a redundant interaction with smoking and familial history of cancer. ..
- Xu X, Ouyang J, Xie P, Chen J. [Changes of activity and expression of protein phosphatase type 2A during the apoptosis of NB4 and MR2 cells induced by arsenic trioxide]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2008;16:1021-5 pubmed
- Jiang Q, Cao C, Lu S, Kivlin R, Wallin B, Chu W, et al. MEK/ERK pathway mediates UVB-induced AQP1 downregulation and water permeability impairment in human retinal pigment epithelial cells. Int J Mol Med. 2009;23:771-7 pubmed..Our results further support the notion that all-trans retinoic acid might be useful for protection against UV or oxidative stress-induced eye cell damage...
- Wei B, Xi B, Wang R, Bai J, Chang J, Zhang Y, et al. TGFbeta1 T29C polymorphism and cancer risk: a meta-analysis based on 40 case-control studies. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2010;196:68-75 pubmed publisher..A larger single study is still required to evaluate any association with other types of cancer or in other populations. ..
- Ding L, Sun X, You Y, Liu N, Fu Z. Expression of focal adhesion kinase and phosphorylated focal adhesion kinase in human gliomas is associated with unfavorable overall survival. Transl Res. 2010;156:45-52 pubmed publisher..A combined detection of FAK/phospho-FAK coexpression may benefit us in the prediction of the prognosis of human glioma. ..
- Zhu C, Liu Y, Chen F, Hu D, Yu Z, Qian L. LYRM1, a gene that promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis during heart development. Molecules. 2010;15:6974-82 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that LYRM1 might have the potential to modulate cell growth, apoptosis, and heart development. ..
- Cai N, Ji G, Fan Z, Wu Y, Zhang F, Zhao Z, et al. Association between body mass index and erosive esophagitis: a meta-analysis. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:2545-53 pubmed publisher..This analysis demonstrates a positive association between BMI and the presence of EE, especially in males. The risk seems to progressively increase with increasing weight. ..
- Qin C, Wang W, Wang S, Cao Q, Wang Z, Li P, et al. A modified method for the treatment of urethral fistula after hypospadias repair. Asian J Androl. 2012;14:900-2 pubmed publisher..The success rate was 78.7% for simple closure or Y-V plasty and 96.2% for PDM repair (P<0.05). PDM repair represents a good choice for UCF repair after hypospadias, and our high 96.2% success rate demonstrates its applicability...
- Ye Q, Zhao X, Xu K, Li Q, Cheng J, Gao Y, et al. Polymorphisms in lipid metabolism related miRNA binding sites and risk of metabolic syndrome. Gene. 2013;528:132-8 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that these three polymorphisms which located at the predicted miRNAs binding sites were identified to contribute to susceptibility to MetS in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Zheng X, Jia L, Hu B, Sun Y, Zhang Y, Gao X, et al. The C-terminal amyloidogenic peptide contributes to self-assembly of Avibirnavirus viral protease. Sci Rep. 2015;5:14794 pubmed publisher..This study provides novel insights into the formation mechanism and biological functions of the Avibirnavirus protease-related fibrils. ..
- Zhu M, Huang Z, Zhu D, Zhou X, Shan X, Qi L, et al. A panel of microRNA signature in serum for colorectal cancer diagnosis. Oncotarget. 2017;8:17081-17091 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the expression levels of the three miRNAs were significantly elevated in exosomes from CRC serum samples (n = 10). In conclusion, we identified a serum three-miRNA panel for the diagnosis of CRC. ..
- Li X, Zhu K, Xue Y, Wei F, Gao R, Duerr R, et al. Multiple introductions and onward transmission of HIV-1 subtype B strains in Shanghai, China. J Infect. 2017;75:160-168 pubmed publisher..Our new findings reflect the evolution complexity and transmission dynamics of HIV-1 subtype B in Shanghai, which would provide critical information for the design of effective prevention measures against HIV transmission. ..
- Zhang R, Liu R, Liu C, Niu Y, Zhang J, Guo B, et al. A Novel Role for MiR-520a-3p in Regulating EGFR Expression in Colorectal Cancer. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1559-1574 pubmed publisher..This study highlights a tumour suppressor role for miR-520a-3p in colorectal cancer via the regulation of EGFR expression. Thus, miR-520a-3p may be a novel molecular therapeutic target for colorectal cancer. ..
- Cui L, Wang Y, Shi Y, Zhang Z, Xia Y, Sun H, et al. Overexpression of annexin a1 induced by terephthalic acid calculi in rat bladder cancer. Proteomics. 2007;7:4192-202 pubmed..ANNA1 may serve as a new marker of differentiation for the histopathological grading of human TCC. ..
- Song R, Qian F, Li Y, Sheng X, Cao S, Xu Q. Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 localizes to cyto-membrane and is required for B16F1 melanoma cell metastasis in vitro and in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e4450 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that cellular localization of PRL-3 is highly correlated with its function in tumor metastasis, and inhibition of PRL-3 prenylation might be a new approach to cancer therapy. ..
- Ma J, Liu C, Li J, Cao X, Sun S, Yao X. Effects of NAT2 polymorphism on SASP pharmacokinetics in Chinese population. Clin Chim Acta. 2009;407:30-5 pubmed publisher..Different NAT2 genotypes, leading to functional heterogeneity of NAT2, may affect pharmacokinetics of SP and AcSP. Therefore, genotyping NAT2 gene before administration would be important in SASP therapy. ..
- Dong Y, Wang J, Ma H, Zhou H, Lu G, Zhou X. Primary adenosquamous carcinoma of the colon: report of five cases. Surg Today. 2009;39:619-23 pubmed publisher..P16 overexpression was not related to HPV carcinogenesis and there might be another mechanism of P16 upregulation in Ad-SCC of the colon...
- Cheng X, Cao P, Ji X, Lu W, Cai X, Hu C, et al. Antitumour response of a double mutant of staphylococcal enterotoxin C2 with the decreased affinity for MHC class II molecule. Scand J Immunol. 2010;71:169-75 pubmed publisher..Our results clearly suggest that this genetically modified SEC2 protein is less toxic and justifies its further development as a new, safer antitumour superantigen to prevent SEC2 intoxication. ..
- Zhou W, Yin H, Liu X, Zha X, Chen L, Dai J, et al. Incidence of chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea associated with epirubicin, docetaxel and navelbine in younger breast cancer patients. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:281 pubmed publisher..The rates of chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea (CIA) associated with docetaxel-based regimens reported by previous studies are discordant. For navelbine-based chemotherapies, rates of CIA have seldom been reported...
- Shi C, Ge Y, Gu H, Ma C. Highly sensitive chemiluminescent point mutation detection by circular strand-displacement amplification reaction. Biosens Bioelectron. 2011;26:4697-701 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the magnetic beads as carrier of immobility was not only to reduce the background signal, but also may have potential apply in high through-put screening of SNP detection in human genome. ..
- Li Y. ENPP1 K121Q polymorphism and type 2 diabetes mellitus in the Chinese population: a meta-analysis including 11,855 subjects. Metabolism. 2012;61:625-33 pubmed publisher..0005). In the Chinese population, the ENPP1 K121Q gene polymorphism was implied to be involved with T2D susceptibility. People with the Q allele of the ENPP1 K121Q gene might be predisposed to T2D. ..
- Zhan Z, Wu J, Zhang J, Yang Y, Tong S, Zhang C, et al. CDH1 gene polymorphisms, plasma CDH1 levels and risk of gastric cancer in a Chinese population. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:8107-13 pubmed publisher..Further studies are warranted to verify these findings. ..
- Gao J, Tan M, Gu M, Marshall C, Ding J, Hu G, et al. Cellular localization of aquaporin-1 in the human and mouse trigeminal systems. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e46379 pubmed publisher..Selective expression of AQP1 in the trigeminal neurons innervating the oral mucosa indicates an involvement of AQP1 in oral sensory transduction. ..
- Wu J, Ma R, Cao H, Wang Z, Jing C, Sun Y, et al. Intraoperative imaging of metastatic lymph nodes using a fluorophore-conjugated antibody in a HER2/neu-expressing orthotopic breast cancer mouse model. Anticancer Res. 2013;33:419-24 pubmed..These data support further investigation of the fluorophore-conjugated anti-HER2/neu antibody to detect LN metastasis in the surgical setting. ..
- Zhang L, Cao Y, Lu S, Sun S, Liu H, Lu T. [Targeting the substrate binding domain of polo-like kinase 1: advances in the study of PBD1 inhibitors]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2013;48:315-24 pubmed..The structure and function of PBD1 as well as the advances of its inhibitors are reviewed in this paper. ..
- Xu X, Fu Y, Tong J, Fan S, Xu K, Sun H, et al. MicroRNA-216b/Beclin 1 axis regulates autophagy and apoptosis in human Tenon's capsule fibroblasts upon hydroxycamptothecin exposure. Exp Eye Res. 2014;123:43-55 pubmed publisher..Altogether, we concluded that miR-216b regulated both autophagy and apoptosis by modulating Beclin 1 in HTFs treated with HCPT. We also demonstrated that HCPT-induced autophagy is one of the agent's anti-proliferative effects. ..
- Shi T, Jiang Z, Jiang R, Yin S, Wang M, Yu K, et al. Polymorphisms in the kinesin-like factor 1 B gene and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer in Eastern Chinese women. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:6919-27 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the rs17401966 polymorphism likely regulates KIF1B mRNA expression and thus may be associated with EOC risk in Eastern Chinese women. Larger, independent studies are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Zhang Y, Hu X, Miao X, Zhu K, Cui S, Meng Q, et al. MicroRNA-425-5p regulates chemoresistance in colorectal cancer cells via regulation of Programmed Cell Death 10. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:360-9 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated that miR-425-5p regulates chemoresistance of CRC cells by modulating PDCD10 expression level both in vitro and in vivo. MiR-425-5p may represent a new therapeutic target for the intervention of CRC. ..
- Zhong M, Zhao X, Li J, Yuan W, Yan G, Tong M, et al. Tumor Suppressor Folliculin Regulates mTORC1 through Primary Cilia. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:11689-97 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that FLCN is part of a flow sensory mechanism that regulates mTORC1 through primary cilia. ..
- Chen Q, Xi H, Wang C, Xu F, Zhang W. Quantitation of camellianin A in HepG2 cells using a high performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric method. Chin J Nat Med. 2017;15:234-240 pubmed publisher..The intra- and inter-day relative standard deviations of entire concentration range were less than 9.3%. The proposed HPLC-MS/MS method was successfully applied to detect the intracellular concentration of Camellianin A in HepG2 cells. ..
- Carreras Torres R, Johansson M, Haycock P, Wade K, Relton C, Martin R, et al. Obesity, metabolic factors and risk of different histological types of lung cancer: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177875 pubmed publisher..Mendelian randomization (MR), or the use of genetic instrumental variables to assess causality, may help to identify the metabolic drivers of lung cancer...
- Zhang J, Wu W, Xu S, Zhang J, Zhang J, Yu Q, et al. MicroRNA-105 inhibits human glioma cell malignancy by directly targeting SUZ12. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705766 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicate that miR-105 plays a significant role in tumor behavior and malignant progression, which may provide a novel therapeutic strategy for the treatment of glioma and other cancers. ..
- Wang J, Wang Y, Shao J, Wang X, Du H. [Immunosuppressive therapies in patients with Graves' ophthalmopathy]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2004;43:125-7 pubmed..To compare the efficacy and tolerability of 4 immunosuppressants in treating Graves' ophthalmopathy (GO)...
- Sun Y, Wang T, Su Y, Yin Y, Xu S, Ma C, et al. The behavior of SATB1, a MAR-binding protein, in response to apoptosis stimulation. Cell Biol Int. 2006;30:244-7 pubmed..Our observations further support the notion that early proteolysis of MAR-binding proteins might represent a universal mechanism that renders these DNA sites vulnerable to endonucleolysis. ..
- Tang J, Wang C, Feng Y, Yang W, Song H, Chen Z, et al. Streptococcal toxic shock syndrome caused by Streptococcus suis serotype 2. PLoS Med. 2006;3:e151 pubmed..Most of the fatal cases were characterized by STSS; some of them by meningitis or severe septicemia. The molecular mechanisms underlying these human STSS outbreaks in human beings remain unclear and an objective for further study. ..
- Wang B, Xu J, Wang C, Mi Z, Pu Y, Hui M, et al. Antimicrobial susceptibility of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolated in Jiangsu Province, China, with a focus on fluoroquinolone resistance. J Med Microbiol. 2006;55:1251-5 pubmed..Therefore, the use of fluoroquinolones in the treatment of N. gonorrhoeae infections in Jiangsu Province is not recommended, while the use of third- and fourth-generation cephalosporins and spectinomycin is recommended. ..
- Wang H, Wang Q, Zhang F, Huang Y, Ji Y, Hou Y. Protein expression and purification of human Zbtb7A in Pichia pastoris via gene codon optimization and synthesis. Protein Expr Purif. 2008;60:97-102 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that an effective procedure for expressing and purifying human Zbtb7A in P. pastoris was established. ..
- Liu B, Wang Z, Zhang W, Wang X. Expression and localization of voltage-dependent anion channels (VDAC) in human spermatozoa. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;378:366-70 pubmed publisher..Our study elucidated for the first time that VDAC were synthesized and secreted at the testis level and eventually became an integral part of sperm proteins. ..
- Du L, Li M, You Q. The interactions between hERG potassium channel and blockers. Curr Top Med Chem. 2009;9:330-8 pubmed
- Wang Q, Gong Q, Yan J, Zhu J, Tang J, Wang M, et al. Association between green tea intake and coronary artery disease in a Chinese population. Circ J. 2010;74:294-300 pubmed..In female patients, no inverse association was found between green tea consumption and CAD. Green tea consumption can protect against the development of coronary atherosclerosis in Chinese male patients. ..
- Shi X, Tang C, Zhou D, Zhao H, Lu Z. Multiplex detection of CpG methylation using microarray combining with target-selection-padlock probe. Clin Chim Acta. 2010;411:1187-94 pubmed publisher..The present study provides a robust and accurate assay for DNA methylation status of multiple genes. This method may be useful for a large-scale screen of DNA methylation in cancer cell lines and clinical samples. ..
- Wu J, Cheng K, Zuo X, Wang M, Li P, Zhang L, et al. Steroidal saponins and ecdysterone from Asparagus filicinus and their cytotoxic activities. Steroids. 2010;75:734-9 pubmed publisher..Compounds 1-10 were investigated for their cytotoxicities against human breast adenocarcinoma MDA-MB-231 cell line and compounds 8-10 exhibited cytotoxic activities with IC(50) values ranging from 3.4 to 6.6microM. ..
- Zhou J, Wang J, Li N, Zhang X, Zhou H, Zhang R, et al. Molecularly genetic analysis of von Hippel-Lindau associated central nervous system hemangioblastoma. Pathol Int. 2010;60:452-8 pubmed publisher..The ZAC1 protein was lost in all CHB. Our data exhibited high frequency of LOH of ZAC1 gene in VHL-associated CHB, indicating that ZAC1 may have a role in tumorigenesis of VHL-associated CHB...
- Jin G, Huang J, Hu Z, Dai J, Tang R, Chen Y, et al. Genetic variants in one-carbon metabolism-related genes contribute to NSCLC prognosis in a Chinese population. Cancer. 2010;116:5700-9 pubmed publisher..78 (95% CI, 0.66-0.92). Genetic variants in one-carbon metabolism pathway may be candidate biomarkers for NSCLC prognosis. ..
- Zhang B, Shi K, Liao Z, Dai Y, Zou Z. Phenylpropanoid glycosides and triterpenoid of Pedicularis kansuensis Maxim. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:854-60 pubmed publisher..Their structures were established by extensive 1D and 2D NMR, as well as other spectrum analysis. Biological evaluation of the three new compounds against Hela cell and Hep-6 cell with MIC values ranging from 9 to 20 ?g/ml...
- Xia G, Chen B, Ding J, Gao C, Lu H, Shao Z, et al. Effect of magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles with 2-methoxyestradiol on the cell-cycle progression and apoptosis of myelodysplastic syndrome cells. Int J Nanomedicine. 2011;6:1921-7 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the unique properties of MNPs-Fe(3)O(4) as a carrier for 2ME, a new anticancer agent currently in clinical trials, may be a logical strategy to enhance the therapeutic activity of MDS. ..
- Ni J, Huang H, Lü L, Zheng M, Liu B. Influence of irbesartan on the urinary excretion of cytokines in patients with chronic kidney disease. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:1147-52 pubmed..Irbesartan offers additional renoprotection in a dose-dependent manner by reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines excretion in the urine of CKD patients. ..
- Cui L, Sun E, Zhang Z, Tan X, Wei Y, Jin X, et al. Enhancement of epimedium fried with suet oil based on in vivo formation of self-assembled flavonoid compound nanomicelles. Molecules. 2012;17:12984-96 pubmed publisher..Therefore, suet oil plays a role in its enhancement. ..
- Yang X, Zhang Z, Wang X, Wang Y, Zhang X, Lu H, et al. Cytochrome P450 2A13 enhances the sensitivity of human bronchial epithelial cells to aflatoxin B1-induced DNA damage. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2013;270:114-21 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings suggest that CYP2A13 plays an important role in low-concentration AFB1-induced DNA damage, possibly linking environmental airborne AFB1 to genetic injury in human respiratory system. ..
- Wang X, Luo H, Li H, Cao L, Wang X, Yan W, et al. Overexpressed let-7a inhibits glioma cell malignancy by directly targeting K-ras, independently of PTEN. Neuro Oncol. 2013;15:1491-501 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that let-7a suppresses its target transcript K-ras and inhibits glioma malignancy independent of PTEN expression. ..
- Zhou W, Cai B, Shan J, Wang S, Di L. Discovery and Current Status of Evaluation System of Bioavailability and Related Pharmaceutical Technologies for Traditional Chinese Medicines--Flos Lonicerae Japonicae--Fructus Forsythiae Herb Couples as an Example. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:28812-40 pubmed publisher..We expect that the current study will be positive and informative. ..
- Liu M, Huang Y, Jin Z, Ma Z, Liu X, Zhang B, et al. The nexus between urbanization and PM2.5 related mortality in China. Environ Pollut. 2017;227:15-23 pubmed publisher..5-related mortality brought by urbanization would decrease in China. Total health damage of urbanization will keep going up in the predictable future because the U-EDE is always positive. ..
- Yun Z, Zhichao J, Hao Y, Ou J, Ran Y, Wen D, et al. Targeting autophagy in multiple myeloma. Leuk Res. 2017;59:97-104 pubmed publisher..In this study, we have mainly reviewed recent research on autophagy in relationship to the therapeutic effect, the reversal of drug resistance, and the mediation of complications. ..
- Wu Y, Xia X, Huang Y. [Progress on the detection techniques for DNA integrity of sperm]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2006;12:737-41 pubmed..This review attempts at a detailed description of these detection techniques, including their principles, methods, steps and clinical application...
- Lu C, Ren W, Su X, Chen J, Wu S, Guo X, et al. CREB and Sp1 regulate the human CD2AP gene promoter activity in renal tubular epithelial cells. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2008;474:143-9 pubmed publisher..These findings provide the first analysis of the human CD2AP gene promoter and demonstrate that not only CREB but also Sp1 plays a critical role in regulating basal CD2AP promoter activity in renal tubular epithelial cells. ..
- Wu J, Yao N, Wang D. [Determination of paeoniflorin in rat plasma by HPLC-MS/MS and its pharmacokinetics]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:2369-73 pubmed..The parameters of C(max), AUC(0 --> tau) and MRT were significantly changed (P < 0.05). Radix Angelicae Sinensis can significantly affect the pharmacokinetics of paeoniflorin, the principal component of Radix Paeoniae Rubra. ..
- Ni C, Ye Y, Wang M, Qian H, Song Z, Jia X, et al. A six-nucleotide insertion-deletion polymorphism in the CASP8 promoter is associated with risk of coal workers' pneumoconiosis. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2009;72:712-6 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that CASP8-652 6N ins/del polymorphism may contribute to the genetic susceptibility for CWP development. ..
- Dong G, Wang C, Li Y, Xu B, Qian J, Wu H, et al. Cardiopulmonary bypass induced microcirculatory injury of the small bowel in rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:3166-72 pubmed..CPB induces significant microcirculatory injury of the small bowel in rats. The major underlying mechanisms are blood flow redistribution and generalized inflammatory response associated with CPB. ..
- Pan H, Zhu Y, Qi X, Zhang Y, Li L, Deng F, et al. [Analysis on the epidemiological and genetic characteristics of enterovirus type 71 and Coxsackie A16 virus infection in Jiangsu, China]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:339-43 pubmed..Facts as: the release of viruses in the latent period, co-infection or coexisting of two viruses at the same time and super long period of expulsion of toxin exist in EV71 and CA16 did exist. ..
- Wang F, Shen X, Guo X, Peng Y, Gu X. Epidural analgesia in the latent phase of labor and the risk of cesarean delivery: a five-year randomized controlled trial. Anesthesiology. 2009;111:871-80 pubmed publisher..0 cm or more does not prolong the progression of labor and does not increase the rate of Cesarean in nulliparous women compared with the delayed analgesia at the cervical dilation of 4.0 cm or more. ..
- Lai G, Yan F, Ju H. Dual signal amplification of glucose oxidase-functionalized nanocomposites as a trace label for ultrasensitive simultaneous multiplexed electrochemical detection of tumor markers. Anal Chem. 2009;81:9730-6 pubmed publisher..The dual signal amplification of glucose oxidase-functionalized nanocomposites provided a promising ultrasensitive simultaneous multiplexed immunoassay approach for clinical applications...
- Zou Y, Cheng C, Omura Minamisawa M, Kang Y, Hara T, Guan X, et al. The suppression of hypoxia-inducible factor and vascular endothelial growth factor by siRNA does not affect the radiation sensitivity of multicellular tumor spheroids. J Radiat Res. 2010;51:47-55 pubmed..We have established a method to transfect siRNA into spheroid cells. Our current data indicate that the functions of HIF-1 or VEGF are independent of radiation sensitivity in spheroids under either normoxic or hypoxic conditions. ..
- Ji Y, Zhan P, Wang J, Qiu L, Yu L. APE1 Asp148Glu gene polymorphism and lung cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:4537-43 pubmed publisher..But, the APE1 G allele was an increased risk factor for developing lung cancer among smokers. ..
- Shi Y, Wei L, Cui Y, Shang X, Wang H, Xia X, et al. Association between ubiquitin-specific protease USP26 polymorphism and male infertility in Chinese men. Clin Chim Acta. 2011;412:545-9 pubmed publisher..The 576G>A synonymous single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) might have a role in improving the sperm motility. ..
- Geng Y, Li W, Sun L, Tong Z, Li N, Li J. Severe acute pancreatitis during pregnancy: eleven years experience from a surgical intensive care unit. Dig Dis Sci. 2011;56:3672-7 pubmed publisher..016). SAP during pregnancy is predominantly biliary in etiology, but a significant proportion is caused by hypertriglyceridemia. Patients with failure in at least two organs result in relatively worse fetal outcomes. ..
- Chi J, Wang F, Li L, Feng D, Qin J, Xie F, et al. The role of MAPK in CD4(+) T cells toll-like receptor 9-mediated signaling following HHV-6 infection. Virology. 2012;422:92-8 pubmed publisher..Associated with JNK activation, annexin V-PI staining indicated that HHV-6A was a strong inducer of apoptosis. Apoptotic response associated cytokines, IL-6 and TNF-? also induced by HHV-6A infection. ..
- Huang S, Chen M, Shen Y, Shen W, Guo H, Gao Q, et al. Inhibition of activated Stat3 reverses drug resistance to chemotherapeutic agents in gastric cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2012;315:198-205 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these data supported the hypothesis that interruption of Stat3 signaling could reverse resistance to chemotherapy agents in human gastric cancer cells. ..