Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
Publications183 found, 100 shown here
- Tong S, Chu C, Wei Y, Wang L, Gao X, Xu X, et al. Preparation and effects of 2,3-dehydrosilymarin, a promising and potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2011;63:238-44 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that 2,3-dehydrosilymarin may be a promising and potent alternative for inhibition of free radical and prevention of oxidation. ..
- Wu X, Zhao J, Zhang M, Li F, Zhao T, Yang L. Sedative, hypnotic and anticonvulsant activities of the ethanol fraction from Rhizoma Pinelliae Praeparatum. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;135:325-9 pubmed publisher..EFRP possessed sedative, hypnotic and anticonvulsant activities and these activities may be related to the GABAergic system. ..
- Zhu W, Huang L, Li Y, Zhang X, Gu J, Yan Y, et al. Exosomes derived from human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells promote tumor growth in vivo. Cancer Lett. 2012;315:28-37 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of ERK1/2 activation reserved the increase of VEGF level by MSC-exosomes. Our findings demonstrate a new mechanism through which MSC-exosome-mediated cell-cell interactions may contribute to tumor progression. ..
- Wang X, Cao J, Sun B, Liu D, Liang F, Gao L. Exogenous carbon monoxide attenuates inflammatory responses in the small intestine of septic mice. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:5719-28 pubmed publisher..To determine whether the carbon monoxide (CO)-releasing molecules (CORM)-liberated CO suppress inflammatory responses in the small intestine of septic mice...
- Wu Y, Wu Y, Hui T, Wu H, Wu Y, Wang W. Reaper homologue IBM1 in silkworm Bombyx mori induces apoptosis upon baculovirus infection. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:600-6 pubmed publisher..mori nucleopolyhedrosisvirus (BmNPV) infection. Our data indicate that IBM1 function might be reduced by viral anti-apoptotic genes when BmN cells are infected by BmNPV...
- Li W, Zhang Q, Wang M, Wu H, Mao F, Zhang B, et al. Macrophages are involved in the protective role of human umbilical cord-derived stromal cells in renal ischemia-reperfusion injury. Stem Cell Res. 2013;10:405-16 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that hUCSCs are capable of promoting the M2 polarization of macrophages at injury sites, suggesting a new mechanism for hUCSC-mediated protection in renal IRI...
- Yuan L, Geng L, Ge L, Yu P, Duan X, Chen J, et al. Effect of iron liposomes on anemia of inflammation. Int J Pharm. 2013;454:82-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the absorption of iron liposomes was improved over that of unencapsulated iron agents. Thus, iron liposomes may be used to fortify food in treating iron deficiency diseases, especially AI. ..
- Cui L, Xie R, Dang S, Zhang Q, Mao S, Chen J, et al. NOV promoted the growth and migration of pancreatic cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:3195-201 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study suggested the important role of NOV in pancreatic cancer and NOV might be an important therapeutic target. ..
- Xu X, Zhu H, Wang T, Sun Y, Ni P, Liu Y, et al. Exogenous high-mobility group box 1 inhibits apoptosis and promotes the proliferation of lewis cells via RAGE/TLR4-dependent signal pathways. Scand J Immunol. 2014;79:386-94 pubmed publisher..Moreover, our observations provide experimental and theoretical basis for clinical biological therapy for cancers; it also may be a new target for intervention and treatment of lung cancer. ..
- Zhang W, Xu Y, Xu Q, Shi H, Shi J, Hou Y. PPARÎ´ promotes tumor progression via activation of Glut1 and SLC1-A5 transcription. Carcinogenesis. 2017;38:748-755 pubmed publisher..These findings revealed a novel mechanism of PPARÎ´-mediated tumor progression, which provided a potential strategy for cancer treatment. ..
- Guo Z, Qiu L, An S, Yao Q, Park E, Chen K, et al. Open reading frame 60 of the Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus plays a role in budded virus production. Virus Res. 2010;151:185-91 pubmed publisher..mori larvae. These results suggest that BmNPV bm60 is not essential for viral replication, but required for efficient BV production. ..
- Dang C, Wang Y, Zhang D, Yao Q, Chen K. A genome-wide survey on basic helix-loop-helix transcription factors in giant panda. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e26878 pubmed publisher..These results provide useful background information for future studies on structure and function of bHLH proteins in the regulation of giant panda development. ..
- Qingzhen H, Jia T, Shengjun W, Yang Z, Yanfang L, Pei S, et al. Corynebacterium pyruviciproducens promotes the production of ovalbumin specific antibody via stimulating dendritic cell differentiation and up-regulating Th2 biased immune response. Vaccine. 2012;30:1115-23 pubmed publisher..pyruviciproducens effectively promoted antigen-specific humoral immune response by increasing OVA-specific antibody, Th2-biased response in spleen and high IL-4/IFN-? ratio in serum...
- Tang S, Wu J, Zhao X, Wang H, Qiu Z, Shen X, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of hatching enzyme-like geneII (BmHELII) in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;419:194-9 pubmed publisher..These results will be helpful to provide a molecular basis for understanding the mechanism underlying silkworm hatching as well as spermatogenesis. ..
- Yu J, Wu F, Zou F, Jia J, Wang S, Zhang G, et al. Identification of ecdysone response elements (EcREs) in the Bombyx mori cathepsin D promoter. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;425:113-8 pubmed publisher..It may suggest that the heterodimeric complex EcR/USP mediates the activation of ecdysone-dependent BmCatD transcription in the larval fat body of B. mori. ..
- Qian K, Zeng P, Ru W, Yuan H, Zheng M. [The animal experiments and clinical trial of impeller pump used as left ventricular or biventricular assist device]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 1998;15:224-7 pubmed..The pump weighing 240 g can perform either in pulsatile or in nonpulsatile mode. In pulsatile pumping, the impeller changes its rotating speed periodically by introducing a square wave form voltage into the motor coil. ..
- Chen H, Li G, Huang G, Chen K, Yao Q, Guo Z. Characterization of ORF29 of Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus. Acta Virol. 2010;54:275-80 pubmed..These results suggest that BmNPV ORF29 is a functional ORF of BmNPV, which encodes a 26 K protein expressed in the early stage of infection cycle...
- Zhang C, de Silva S, Wang J, Wu L. Co-evolution of primate SAMHD1 and lentivirus Vpx leads to the loss of the vpx gene in HIV-1 ancestor. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e37477 pubmed publisher..The lack of Vpx in HIV-1 results in restricted infection in myeloid cells that are important for antiviral immunity, which could contribute to the AIDS pandemic by escaping the immune responses. ..
- Yan M, Liu Y, Shao W, Mao X, Yang M, Ye Z, et al. EGb761 improves histological and functional recovery in rats with acute spinal cord contusion injury. Spinal Cord. 2016;54:259-65 pubmed publisher..EGb761 administration during the acute phase after SCI significantly reduced secondary injury-induced tissue necrosis and cell apoptosis and improved functional performance in rats. ..
- Mao G, Ren Y, Li Q, Wu H, Jin D, Zhao T, et al. Anti-tumor and immunomodulatory activity of selenium (Se)-polysaccharide from Se-enriched Grifola frondosa. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;82:607-13 pubmed publisher..7 as compared with that of the normal control group. The results revealed that the Se-GP11 may exhibit the anti-tumor through improving immunologic function of the tumor bearing mice. ..
- Wang J, Zhuo Y, Yin L, Wang H, Jiang Y, Liu X, et al. Doxycycline Protects Thymic Epithelial Cells from Mitomycin C-Mediated Apoptosis In Vitro via Trx2-NF-κB-Bcl-2/Bax Axis. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2016;38:449-60 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Dox may represent a drug that could be used to attenuate thymic senescence, rescue thymic function, and promote T cell reconstitution. ..
- Shen H, Xu W, Wu Z, Zhou L, Qin R, Tang H. Vector-based RNAi approach to isoform-specific downregulation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)165 expression in human leukemia cells. Leuk Res. 2007;31:515-21 pubmed..Vessel density as assessed by vWF immunohistochemical analysis was also decreased. This strategy provides a novel tool to study the function of various VEGF isoforms and may contribute to VEGF-specific treatment in cancer. ..
- Dang S, Zhang J, Qu J, Wang X, Fan X. Ligustrazine alleviates gastric mucosal injury in a rat model of acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2007;6:213-8 pubmed..Ligustrazine can ameliorate microcirculatory disorder and alleviate the damage to the pancreas and stomach. ..
- Yu W, Yao Q, Guo Z, Bao F, Yin H, Chen K. [Expression of non-structural protein 1 of Bombyx mori densovirus-3]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2008;48:191-6 pubmed..To further confirm the fusion protein, we used Western blot with an anti-NS1 antibody. ..
- Guo S, Chen J, Wang Y, Cheng X, Qi H. [Experimental research on molluscicidal effect of endophyte JJ18 from Pseudolarix amabilis]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:389-92 pubmed..To research molluscicidal effect activity, active components and stable passage of endophyte JJ18 from Pseudolarix amabilis and examine the possibility for practical application...
- Wu L, Zhang Q, Li T, Chen S, Cao J. [DNA purification methods of Cryptosporidium oocysts]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2009;27:365-7 pubmed..The preparation of template DNA is important for PCR detection. Before DNA purification, the oocysts should be purified and splitted. This paper summarizes the ordinary purification and splitting methods for Cryptosporidium oocysts. ..
- Qiu Yun C, Dong Fang Z, Juan H, Wen Jie G, Jing G. Synthesis, anticancer activities, interaction with DNA and mitochondria of manganese complexes. J Inorg Biochem. 2010;104:1141-7 pubmed publisher..Especially [(Adpa)Mn(Cl)(H(2)O)] can inhibit the proliferation of glioma cells with IC(50) 9.5 ?M. Experimental results indicate that the [(Adpa)Mn(Cl)(H(2)O)] could be a new potential antitumor complex to target the mitochondria. ..
- Wang K, Liu Q, Dai L, Yan J, Ju C, Qiu B, et al. A highly sensitive and rapid organophosphate biosensor based on enhancement of CdS-decorated graphene nanocomposite. Anal Chim Acta. 2011;695:84-8 pubmed publisher..7 ng mL?¹,which provides a new promising tool for analysis of enzyme inhibitors...
- Wu Y, Tao Y, Chen Y, Xu W. RhoC regulates the proliferation of gastric cancer cells through interaction with IQGAP1. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e48917 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that RhoC stimulates the proliferation of gastric cancer cells through recruiting IQGAP1 as an effector. ..
- Xu M, Li L, Liu Z, Jiao Z, Xu P, Kong X, et al. ABCB2 (TAP1) as the downstream target of SHH signaling enhances pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma drug resistance. Cancer Lett. 2013;333:152-8 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that inhibiting SHH signaling or targeting ABCB2 gene improves the efficacy of chemotherapy in patients with PDAC...
- Li Y, Zhao Y, Cheng Z, Zhan J, Sun X, Qian H, et al. Mesenchymal stem cell-like cells from children foreskin inhibit the growth of SGC-7901 gastric cancer cells. Exp Mol Pathol. 2013;94:430-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that children foreskin is a new source for MSCs and hFMSCs could inhibit gastric cancer cell growth both in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Li W, Mao Z, Fan X, Cui L, Wang X. Cyclooxygenase 2 promoted the tumorigenecity of pancreatic cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:2271-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study revealed the pivotal function of Cox2 in pancreatic cancer, and Cox2 might be an important therapeutic target for the treatment...
- Li G, Li M, Xu W, Zhou Q, Hu Z, Tang Q, et al. Regulation of BmBDV NS1 by phosphorylation: Impact of mutagenesis at consensus phosphorylation sites on ATPase activity and cytopathic effects. J Invertebr Pathol. 2016;133:66-72 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these results showed that the ATPase activity and virulence of BmBDV NS1 are regulated via phosphorylation. ..
- Zhang H, Xu W, Wang Y, Omari Siaw E, Wang Y, Zheng Y, et al. Tumor targeted delivery of octreotide-periplogenin conjugate: Synthesis, in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Int J Pharm. 2016;502:98-106 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that OCT-PPG conjugate could provide a new approach for clinical application of cardiac glycosides and as a targeting agent for cancer therapy. ..
- Zhang J, Blessing D, Wu C, Liu N, Li J, Qin S, et al. Comparative transcriptomes analysis of the wing disc between two silkworm strains with different size of wings. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179560 pubmed publisher..mori wings. In addition, several KEGG enriched pathways might be involved in the regulation of the pathways of wing formation. These results provide a basis for further research of wing development in B. mori. ..
- Jian Ping D, Jun C, Yu Fei B, Bang Xing H, Shang Bin G, Li Li J. Effects of pearl powder extract and its fractions on fibroblast function relevant to wound repair. Pharm Biol. 2010;48:122-7 pubmed publisher..This study has proved that the mechanism by which pearl powder promotes wound healing is partly due to its ability to stimulate fibroblast mitosis, collagen deposition, and TIMP-1 production, and the major active fraction may be MR14. ..
- Luo H, Li C, Kim J, Liu Y, Jung J, Koh Y, et al. Biruloquinone, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor produced by lichen-forming fungus Cladonia macilenta. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013;23:161-6 pubmed..The protective effects are proposed to be related to the potent antioxidant activities of biruloquinone. These results imply that biruloquinone has the potential to be developed as a multifunctional anti- AD agent. ..
- Guo D, Chen J. [Biological safety of the molluscicidal ingredient from Aspergillus fumigatus SL-30 isolated from rhizosphere of Phytolacca acinosa]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2012;30:460-3 pubmed..To study biological safety of the molluscicidal ingredient (MI, a kind of diketopiperazines) in the exocellular broth of Aspergillus fumigatus SL-30' which was isolated from the rhizosphere of Phytolacca acinosa...
- Zhou Y, Xiao Q, Zhang Z, He J, Zhang Y. Foreign insect hormones stimulating the transcription of the ie-1 promoter of Bombyx mori nuclear polyhedrosis virus in vivo and in vitro. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66:1488-94 pubmed..In addition, the synergistic effects of foreign/endogenous hormones on the activity of ie-1 promoter are discussed. ..
- Yang X, Yu W, Ou Z, Ma H, Liu W, Ji X. Antioxidant and immunity activity of water extract and crude polysaccharide from Ficus carica L. fruit. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2009;64:167-73 pubmed publisher..The PS (500 mg/kg) also has a significant increase in the clearance rate of carbon particles and serum hemolysin level of normal mice. The results indicate that both WE and PS might be applicable in healthy medicine and food industry. ..
- Li G, Sun C, Zhang J, He Y, Chen H, Kong J, et al. Characterization of Bombyx mori parvo-like virus non-structural protein NS1. Virus Genes. 2009;39:396-402 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicated that BmDNV-Z NS1 was a multifunctional protein, which may be involved with virus replication. ..
- Pan Y, Xia H, Lu P, Chen K, Yao Q, Chen H, et al. Molecular cloning, expression and characterization of Bmserpin-2 gene from Bombyx mori. Acta Biochim Pol. 2009;56:671-7 pubmed..However, there was no significant increase of the Bmserpin-2 expression in resistant strain NB infected with BmNPV. Thus, our data indicates that Bmserpin-2 may be involved in B. mori antiviral response. ..
- Wang X, Li M, Zhao Y, Xu A, Guo Q, Huang Y, et al. [Mapping of non-lepis wing gene nlw in silkworm (Bombyx mori) using SSR and STS markers]. Yi Chuan. 2010;32:54-8 pubmed..Using a reciprocal BC1M (Using F1 as male to backcross to the recessive parent, that is U06x(U06xP50))cross, we constructed a linkage map of 125.6 cM, and the distance between nlw and the nearest marker cash2p was 11.4 cM. ..
- Xia H, Wu C, Xu Q, Shi J, Feng F, Chen K, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of lactate dehydrogenase gene 1 in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:1853-60 pubmed publisher..Immunofluoresence showed that the BmLDH1 was located in the cytoplasm. The cloned BmLDH1 sequence was deposited in the GenBank (accession number EU334850). ..
- Cao J, Shi F, Liu X, Huang G, Zhou M. Phylogenetic analysis and evolution of aromatic amino acid hydroxylase. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:4775-82 pubmed publisher..This study highlights the molecular evolution of this family and may provide a starting point for further experimental verifications. ..
- Xia H, Zhang C, Feng F, Yuan Y, Zhou Y, Liu X, et al. Molecular cloning, expression and characterization of a novel vacuolar protein sorting 4 gene in silkworm, Bombyx mori. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:10339-46 pubmed publisher..mori nuclear polyhedrosis virus (BmNPV), which is one of the most common and severe pathogens for silkworms. The cloned BmVps4 sequence is deposited in GenBank (Accession number GQ995504). ..
- Yuan L, Liu C, Chen Y, Zhang Z, Zhou L, Qu D. Antitumor activity of tripterine via cell-penetrating peptide-coated nanostructured lipid carriers in a prostate cancer model. Int J Nanomedicine. 2013;8:4339-50 pubmed publisher..In summary, CT-NLC could be used as a promising drug delivery system for the treatment of prostate cancer. ..
- Zhang X, Shen J, Ma H, Jiang Y, Huang C, Han E, et al. Optimized dendrimer-encapsulated gold nanoparticles and enhanced carbon nanotube nanoprobes for amplified electrochemical immunoassay of E. coli in dairy product based on enzymatically induced deposition of polyaniline. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:666-673 pubmed publisher..8-108.7%. Overall, this method gave a useful protocol for E. coli assay with high sensitivity, acceptable accuracy and satisfying stability, and thus provided a powerful tool to estimate the quality of dairy product. ..
- Lu D, Geng T, Hou C, Huang Y, Qin G, Guo X. Bombyx mori cecropin A has a high antifungal activity to entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana. Gene. 2016;583:29-35 pubmed publisher..mori CecA had a high antifungal activity to entomopathogenic fungus B. bassiana both in vitro and in vivo in the silkworm larvae. This is the first report that the CecA is effective to inhibit B. bassiana inside the body of silkworm. ..
- Du X, Jiang D, Dai L, Zhou L, Hao N, Qian J, et al. Fabricating photoelectrochemical aptasensor for selectively monitoring microcystin-LR residues in fish based on visible light-responsive BiOBr nanoflakes/N-doped graphene photoelectrode. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:242-248 pubmed publisher..The overall analytical recovery of MC-LR in the fish matrices ranged from 97.8 to 101.6%, with relative standard deviation (RSD) of 2.52-5.14%, implying it would have great potential in farm product analysis. ..
- Geng T, Lv D, Huang Y, Hou C, Qin G, Guo X. JAK/STAT signaling pathway-mediated immune response in silkworm (Bombyx mori) challenged by Beauveria bassiana. Gene. 2016;595:69-76 pubmed publisher..These findings yield insights for better understand the molecular mechanisms of JAK/STAT signaling pathway in antifungal immune response in silkworm. ..
- Chen H, Chen K, Yao Q, Guo Z, Wang L. Characterization of a late gene, ORF67 from Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus. FEBS Lett. 2007;581:5836-42 pubmed..In conclusion, BmORF67 is a late protein localized in the cytoplasm of infected cells that interacts with host protein. ..
- Wang H, Chen K, Guo Z, Yao Q. Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus orf25 encodes a 30kDa late protein in the infection cycle. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2008;48:247-51 pubmed..The transcript of Bm25 was detected by RT-PCR at 18-72 h p.i. In conclusion, the available data suggest that Bm25 encodes a 30kDa protein expressed in the late stage of infection cycle. ..
- Yi C, Fu M, Cao X, Tong S, Zheng Q, Firempong C, et al. Enhanced oral bioavailability and tissue distribution of a new potential anticancer agent, Flammulina velutipes sterols, through liposomal encapsulation. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:5961-71 pubmed publisher..These findings support the fact that FVS, a potential nutraceutical and an effective drug for the treatment of liver cancer, could be encapsulated in liposomes for improved solubility and bioavailability. ..
- Zhou Y, Chen K, Yao Q, Shen H, Liang G, Li X, et al. Characterization of a late expression gene of Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus. Z Naturforsch C. 2010;65:508-18 pubmed..Localization of BM5 in budded virion (BV) and occlusion-derived virion (ODV) by Western analyses demonstrated that BM5 is not a structural protein associated with BV or ODV. ..
- Su Z, Sun C, Zhou C, Liu Y, Zhu H, Sandoghchian S, et al. HMGB1 blockade attenuates experimental autoimmune myocarditis and suppresses Th17-cell expansion. Eur J Immunol. 2011;41:3586-95 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, in vitro, studies demonstrated that HMGB1 promoted Th17-cell expansion. Therefore, we speculate that HMGB1 blockade ameliorates cardiac pathological changes in EAM by suppressing Th17 cells. ..
- Deng W, Cao X, Wang M, Yang Y, Su W, Wei Y, et al. Efficient gene delivery to mesenchymal stem cells by an ethylenediamine-modified polysaccharide from mulberry leaves. Small. 2012;8:441-51 pubmed publisher..Together, these results suggest that the CMPS/pTGF-?1 nanoparticle can potentially be developed into a promising alternative for the transfer of therapeutic genes into cells. ..
- Hu Z, Chen K, Wang L, Yao Q. Identification and characterization of Bombyx mori eIF5A gene through bioinformatics approaches. In Silico Biol. 2005;5:573-80 pubmed..This gene has been registered in GenBank under the accession number DQ104412...
- Sun G, Zhang X, Yi M, Shao S, Zhang W. Analysis of the genomic homologous recombination in Theilovirus based on complete genomes. Virol J. 2011;8:439 pubmed publisher..These results will provide valuable hints for future research on evolution and antigenic variability of Theilovirus. ..
- Cao X, Deng W, Fu M, Wang L, Tong S, Wei Y, et al. In vitro release and in vitro-in vivo correlation for silybin meglumine incorporated into hollow-type mesoporous silica nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:753-62 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study was to develop a sustained drug-release model for water-soluble drugs using silica nanoparticles...
- Liu Y, Zhu H, Su Z, Sun C, Yin J, Yuan H, et al. IL-17 contributes to cardiac fibrosis following experimental autoimmune myocarditis by a PKC?/Erk1/2/NF-?B-dependent signaling pathway. Int Immunol. 2012;24:605-12 pubmed..These results provide the first direct evidence for the involvement of the PKC?/Erk1/2/NF-?B signaling pathway in IL-17-induced myocardial fibrosis. ..
- Gao K, Deng X, Qian H, Wu P, Qin G, Liu T, et al. cDNA cloning and characterization of LASP1 from silkworm, Bombyx mori, involved in cytoplasmic polyhedrosis virus infection. Gene. 2012;511:389-97 pubmed publisher..mori cytoplasmic polyhedrosis virus (BmCPV), the relative expression level of BmLASP1 was down-regulated in the midgut. This result suggested that BmLASP1 may play an important role in the response of silkworm to BmCPV infection. ..
- Zhu X, Li Y, Shen H, Li H, Long L, Hui L, et al. miR-137 inhibits the proliferation of lung cancer cells by targeting Cdc42 and Cdk6. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:73-81 pubmed publisher..Further, both Cdc42 and Cdk6 were confirmed as targets of miR-137. ..
- Zhao G, Chen K, Yao Q, Wang W, Wang Y, Mu R, et al. The nanos gene of Bombyx mori and its expression patterns in developmental embryos and larvae tissues. Gene Expr Patterns. 2008;8:254-60 pubmed publisher..While in testes, high expression of Nanos and Vasa was detected in spermatogonia and relatively weaker expression was found in spermatocytes at latter stages...
- Yu J, Zhu Y, Wang L, Peng M, Tong S, Cao X, et al. Enhancement of oral bioavailability of the poorly water-soluble drug silybin by sodium cholate/phospholipid-mixed micelles. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:759-64 pubmed publisher..0%. Sodium cholate/phospholipid-mixed micelles are promising carriers in orally delivery of silybin, considering their capability of enhancing bioavailability and large-scale production. ..
- Chengxiang H, Guangxing Q, Ting L, Xinglin M, Rui Z, Pan Z, et al. Differential gene expression in silkworm in response to Beauveria bassiana infection. Gene. 2011;484:35-41 pubmed publisher..Expression profiling of 6 genes by quantitative PCR showed that they were induced by fungal challenge. This study establishes the first step to understanding the molecular mechanisms by which silkworm responds to fungal infection. ..
- Shi L, Li F, Lu J, Kong X, Wang S, Huang M, et al. Antibody specific to thioredoxin reductase as a new biomarker for serodiagnosis of invasive aspergillosis in non-neutropenic patients. Clin Chim Acta. 2012;413:938-43 pubmed publisher..9% and 96%, respectively, while the sensitivity of GM in this group of patients was only 52.3%. The specificity of the assay was confirmed by testing the sera from patients infected with other pathogenic fungal species and bacteria. ..
- Liu A, Wang Y, Dang C, Zhang D, Song H, Yao Q, et al. A genome-wide identification and analysis of the basic helix-loop-helix transcription factors in the ponerine ant, Harpegnathos saltator. BMC Evol Biol. 2012;12:165 pubmed publisher..The present study will serve as a solid foundation for further investigations into the structure and function of bHLH proteins in the regulation of H. saltator development. ..
- Li G, Hu Z, Guo X, Li G, Tang Q, Wang P, et al. Identification of Bombyx mori bidensovirus VD1-ORF4 reveals a novel protein associated with viral structural component. Curr Microbiol. 2013;66:527-34 pubmed publisher..Taken together, BmBDV VD1-ORF4 codes for three or more proteins during the viral life cycle, one of which is a 53 kDa protein and confirmed to be a component of BmBDV virion...
- Qin R, Shen H, Cao Y, Fang Y, Li H, Chen Q, et al. Tetrandrine induces mitochondria-mediated apoptosis in human gastric cancer BGC-823 cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76486 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we concluded that tetrandrine significantly inhibited the proliferation of gastric cancer BGC-823 cells through mitochondria-dependent apoptosis, which may play a promising role in gastric cancer therapy. ..
- Wang M, Ji Y, Wang C, Chen L, Wang H, Loor J. The preliminary study on the effects of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-I on Îº-casein synthesis in bovine mammary epithelial cells inÂ vitro. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2016;100:251-5 pubmed publisher..It is therefore concluded that GH or IGF-I can independently promote the expression of CSN3 in bovine mammary epithelial cells inÂ vitro. ..
- Wang Z, Ma H. [Study on anti-cancer components of Fig residues with supper critical fluid CO2 extracting technique]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1443-7 pubmed..3% of the transplanted liver cancer in the mice. The method for extracting the anticancer active components of Fig Residues is stable and reasonable, and the extract from Fig Residues is of the anticancer effect. ..
- Li M, Guo Q, Hou C, Miao X, Xu A, Guo X, et al. Linkage and mapping analyses of the densonucleosis non-susceptible gene nsd-Z in the silkworm Bombyx mori using SSR markers. Genome. 2006;49:397-402 pubmed..Using a reciprocal BC1male (L101female x F1male) cross, we constructed a linkage map of 80.6 cM, with nsd-Z mapped at 30 cM and the closest SSR marker at a distance of 4.4 cM. ..
- Yang X, Chen S, Xia L, Chen J. Molluscicidal activity against Oncomelania hupensis of Ginkgo biloba. Fitoterapia. 2008;79:250-4 pubmed publisher..81 ppm). Ginkgolic acids, isolated from the petroleum ether extract, exhibited strong molluscicidal activity (LD(50) 1.49 ppm), gingkgolic acid C15:1 having the strongest molluscicidal activity. ..
- Tang J, Ouyang Z, Feng X, Fang J, Cao X. [Studies on pharmacokinetics of hydroxysafflor yellow A in Carthamus tinctorius and its compound preparation in rat]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2011;36:2246-9 pubmed..The HPLC method was selective, accurate and sensitive. The results indicated that the other herbs improved the absorption of hydroxysafflor yellow A and increased the bioavailability of hydroxysafflor yellow A significantly. ..
- Gao K, Deng X, Qian H, Wu P, Qin G, Liu T, et al. Novel protein of IBP from silkworm, Bombyx mori, involved in cytoplasmic polyhedrosis virus infection. J Invertebr Pathol. 2012;110:83-91 pubmed publisher..All the results suggested that BmIBP2 is a novel protein that plays an important role in the insulin-signal pathway and in the immune response of silkworm to BmCPV infection...
- Omari Siaw E, Zhu Y, Wang H, Peng W, Firempong C, Wang Y, et al. Hypolipidemic potential of perillaldehyde-loaded self-nanoemulsifying delivery system in high-fat diet induced hyperlipidemic mice: Formulation, in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2016;85:112-22 pubmed publisher..Perillaldehyde, therefore, promises to be a useful bioactive compound to prevent high-fat diet induced hyperlipidemia. ..
- Gao J, Zhu Z, Ding H, Qian Z, Zhu L, Ke Y. Vulnerability of neurons with mitochondrial dysfunction to oxidative stress is associated with down-regulation of thioredoxin. Neurochem Int. 2007;50:379-85 pubmed..The data implied that vulnerability of neurons with mitochondrial dysfunction to oxidative stress is associated with down-regulation of thioredoxin. ..