Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications1269 found, 100 shown here
- Gu P, Fan X, Jiang C, Xu H, Yu J, Tang Y. Effect of San'ao Decoction on the airway inflammation and hyperresponsiveness in a murine model of lipopolysaccharide-enhanced asthma. Chin J Integr Med. 2011;17:537-41 pubmed publisher..SAD has a good therapeutic effect on airway hyperresponsiveness in the LPS-enhanced asthma model, but its definite influence on airway inflammation is not remarkable. ..
- Dai X, Ge J, Wang X, Qian X, Zhang C, Li X. OCT4 regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition and its knockdown inhibits colorectal cancer cell migration and invasion. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:155-60 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that OCT4 may contribute to CRC cell metastasis through EMT and serves as a promising biomarker for identifying CRC patients at high risk for liver metastases. ..
- Zhao D, Chen D, Ge C, Gotoh T, Hong X. Multiple infections with Cardinium and two strains of Wolbachia in the spider mite Tetranychus phaselus Ehara: revealing new forces driving the spread of Wolbachia. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54964 pubmed publisher..As a result, the uninfected population is attenuated by the multiple-infected males. Thus, we infer that the host age effects of multiple infection may represent sufficient forces driving the spread of wOri through the host population. ..
- Yao W, Peng Y, Du M, Luo J, Zong L. Preventative vaccine-loaded mannosylated chitosan nanoparticles intended for nasal mucosal delivery enhance immune responses and potent tumor immunity. Mol Pharm. 2013;10:2904-14 pubmed publisher..05). Cell binding and cellular uptake results indicated that MCS/pGRP nanoparticles bound with C-type lectin receptors on macrophages. MCS was an efficient targeting gene delivery carrier and could be used in antitumor immunotherapy. ..
- Xue han Z, Qing Y, Ya dong L, Bin L, Renata I, Kong wang H. Development of a LAMP assay for rapid detection of different intimin variants of attaching and effacing microbial pathogens. J Med Microbiol. 2013;62:1665-72 pubmed publisher..coli. The eae-LAMP assay has great potential for wider applications, not only in the laboratory but also in the field setting, as it does not require specialized equipment. ..
- Lin J, Wu H, Shi H, Pan W, Yu H, Zhu J. Combined inhibition of epidermal growth factor receptor and cyclooxygenase-2 leads to greater anti-tumor activity of docetaxel in advanced prostate cancer. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76169 pubmed publisher..Based on previous preclinical research, we conclude that simultaneously blocking EGFR and COX-2 by gefitinib and NS-398 sensitizes advanced PCa cells to docetaxel-induced cytotoxicity. ..
- Shi W, Gu J, Li M, Yan L, He X. The predictors of endoleaks after endovascular repair of experimentally produced fusiform carotid aneurysm in canine. Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2016;25:99-106 pubmed publisher..No parameters were identified to be independent predictors of late endoleaks. Treating carotid FAs with Willis covered stents is technically feasible. Most endoleaks heal spontaneously and significantly correlate with anchoring length. ..
- Deng Y, Zhang Y, Lu Y, Zhao Y, Ren H. Hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity induced by the chlorpyrifos and chlorpyrifos-methyl metabolite, 3,5,6-trichloro-2-pyridinol, in orally exposed mice. Sci Total Environ. 2016;544:507-14 pubmed publisher..In addition, metabolic disturbances due to TCP exposure were also observed based on altered metabolites. As far as we know, these results are the first to show the metabolomic toxicity of TCP, which warrants further research. ..
- Wang H, Feng Z, Wu Y, Wei Y, Gan Y, Hua L, et al. The effects of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae on porcine circovirus type 2 replication in vitro PK-15 cells. Res Vet Sci. 2016;105:56-61 pubmed publisher..These results offer the evidences to better understand the complex clinical syndromes in Mhp/PCV2 co-infection cases, and the occurrence of PMWS. ..
- Huang J, Sun R, Feng S, He J, Fei F, Gao H, et al. Sensitive analysis and pharmacokinetic study of epalrestat in C57BL/6J mice. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1055-1056:98-103 pubmed publisher..Multi-dose of epalrestat significantly increased MRT and apparent volume of distribution (Vd) relative to those of a single-dose. ..
- He L, Fan F, Hou X, Gao C, Meng L, Meng S, et al. Resveratrol suppresses pulmonary tumor metastasis by inhibiting platelet-mediated angiogenic responses. J Surg Res. 2017;217:113-122 pubmed publisher..RSV is a potential therapeutic drug for the prevention of tumor metastasis by interrupting the platelet-tumor cell amplification loop. ..
- Zhang Y, Hou Y, Wang X, Ping J, Ma Z, Suo C, et al. The effects of kisspeptin-10 on serum metabolism and myocardium in rats. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179164 pubmed publisher..Our work determined the profound effects of kisspeptin-10 on the heart, which could further lead to the development of therapeutics related to kisspeptin-10, including antagonists and analogs. ..
- Yang J, Hu L, Liu X, Zhou F, Ding J, Hu G. Effects of iptakalim on extracellular glutamate and dopamine levels in the striatum of unilateral 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats: a microdialysis study. Life Sci. 2006;78:1940-4 pubmed
- Hao H, Wang G, Cui N, Li J, Xie L, Ding Z. Identification of a novel intestinal first pass metabolic pathway: NQO1 mediated quinone reduction and subsequent glucuronidation. Curr Drug Metab. 2007;8:137-49 pubmed..This study should be helpful for the general understanding of quinones absorption and intestinal first pass metabolism. ..
- Jiang W, Jiang P, Li Y, Wang X, Du Y. Analysis of immunogenicity of minor envelope protein GP3 of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in mice. Virus Genes. 2007;35:695-704 pubmed..It indicated that the first 64aa fragment of GP3 might affect the conformation of the antigen structures of GP3 protein. GP3 protein should be one of candidate molecules for developing a new safer effective vaccine. ..
- Jin G, Ma D, Wu N, Marikar F, Jin S, Jiang W, et al. Combination of human plasminogen kringle 5 with ionizing radiation significantly enhances the efficacy of antitumor effect. Int J Cancer. 2007;121:2539-46 pubmed..The results suggest that rhK5 significantly enhances the antitumor activity of RT and could be a potent adjuvant therapeutic approach to improve the efficacy of radiotherapy for lung cancer. ..
- Feng Y, Zhang Q, Dai D, Ying H, Dai Y. Strontium fructose 1,6-diphosphate rescues adenine-induced male hypogonadism and upregulates the testicular endothelin-1 system. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2007;34:1131-7 pubmed..These abnormalities were significantly restored by FDP-Sr in a dose-dependent manner. These data indicate the possibility of using FDP-Sr to treat male hypogonadism. ..
- Lv H, Wang G, Wu X, Xie L, Huang C, Li H, et al. Transport characteristics of ginkgolide B by Caco-2 cells and examination of ginkgolide B oral absorption potential using rat in situ intestinal loop method. Int J Pharm. 2008;351:31-5 pubmed..The results indicate that the intestinal absorption of ginkgolide B in the upper intestine was significantly higher than that in the lower intestine. ..
- Jiang B, Sun L, Hao S, Li X, Hou Y. Estrogen distinctively modulates spleen DC from (NZB x NZW) F1 female mice in various disease development stages. Cell Immunol. 2007;248:95-102 pubmed..The changes of DCs from various age old mice were different even contrast. So E2 participates in SLE through modulating DCs by binding ER alpha. The effects of E2 on DCs from mice in various disease progression stages were different. ..
- Pan Y, Chen C, Shen Y, Zhu C, Wang G, Wang X, et al. Curcumin alleviates dystrophic muscle pathology in mdx mice. Mol Cells. 2008;25:531-7 pubmed..Since curcumin is a non-toxic compound derived from plants, we propose that it may be useful for DMD therapy. ..
- Zhu Q, Gu X, Yang J, Wang J, Tang B, Wu H. Purification and characterization of biologically active recombinant human Eppin expressed in Escherichia coli. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:620-4 pubmed..The purified His6-Eppin protein has biological activity, which might be a candidate for clinical diagnosis of infertility and development of male immuno-contraceptive agents. ..
- Chen Y, Liu C, Xu K, Mao X, Lu Y, Fang L, et al. Effect of taurine-conjugated ursodeoxycholic acid on endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis induced by advanced glycation end products in cultured mouse podocytes. Am J Nephrol. 2008;28:1014-22 pubmed publisher..This novel mechanism of TUDCA action suggests new intervention methods for AGEs-induced apoptosis of mouse podocytes in diabetic nephropathy. ..
- Qi Q, Peng J, Liu W, You Q, Yang Y, Lu N, et al. Toxicological studies of wogonin in experimental animals. Phytother Res. 2009;23:417-22 pubmed publisher..27-295.26 mg/kg. A long period of treatment with a high dose of wogonin (120 mg/kg) could induce heart injury in rats. These results provide a foundation for the further clinical investigation of this promising anticancer agent. ..
- Cong R, Sun Q, Yang L, Gu H, Zeng Y, Wang B. Effect of Genistein on vasculogenic mimicry formation by human uveal melanoma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009;28:124 pubmed publisher..05). Genistein inhibits VM formation of uveal melanoma cells in vivo and in vitro. One possible underlying molecular mechanism by which Genistein could inhibit VM formation of uveal melanoma is related to down-regulation of VE-cadherin. ..
- Xue C, Guo J, Qian D, Duan J, Shang E, Shu Y, et al. Identification of the potential active components of Abelmoschus manihot in rat blood and kidney tissue by microdialysis combined with ultra-performance liquid chromatography/quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2011;879:317-25 pubmed publisher..The developed method was simple and reliable, and could be adopted to rapidly screen and identify potential active components contributing to pharmacological effects of TCM and to better clarify its action mechanism...
- Kaleri H, Xu S, Lin H. Generation of transgenic chicks using an oviduct-specific expression system. Genet Mol Res. 2011;10:3046-55 pubmed publisher..This character is inherited and can be reproduced with a need for repeated transfection. ..
- Huang M, Qian Y, Guan T, Huang L, Tang X, Li Y. Different neuroprotective responses of Ginkgolide B and bilobalide, the two Ginkgo components, in ischemic rats with hyperglycemia. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012;677:71-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that CBF plays crucial roles during early stage of reperfusion in the presence of hyperglycemia. Administration of compound that improves CBF may have little effect in hyperglycemic stroke. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang Z, Dai J, Chen L, Huang Y, Zhan Z. Beneficial effects of benzodiazepine diazepam on chronic stress-induced impairment of hippocampal structural plasticity and depression-like behavior in mice. Behav Brain Res. 2012;228:339-50 pubmed publisher..Short-term diazepam treatment enhances hippocampal structural plasticity and is beneficial to recovery following chronic stress. ..
- Liao S, Shang J, Tian X, Fan X, Shi X, Pei S, et al. Up-regulation of melanin synthesis by the antidepressant fluoxetine. Exp Dermatol. 2012;21:635-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that fluoxetine may hold a significant therapeutic potential for treating skin hypopigmentation disorders, and SR1A may serve as a novel target in modulating melanogenesis...
- Ju Q, Qu M, Wang Y, Jiang X, Li X, Dong S, et al. Molecular and biochemical characterization of two odorant-binding proteins from dark black chafer, Holotrichia parallela. Genome. 2012;55:537-46 pubmed publisher..This discovery should accelerate research on chemical communications of this pest, which could potentially lead to the improvement of control measures based on lures and traps. ..
- Chen H, Zhang X, Dai S, Ma Y, Cui S, Achilefu S, et al. Multifunctional gold nanostar conjugates for tumor imaging and combined photothermal and chemo-therapy. Theranostics. 2013;3:633-49 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the multifunctional nanoconstruct is a promising combined therapeutic agent for tumor-targeting treatment, with the potential to enhance the anti-cancer treatment outcomes. ..
- Wang J, Wang J, Xu C, Liu R, Chen Y. Molecular mechanism of catalase activity change under sodium dodecyl sulfate-induced oxidative stress in the mouse primary hepatocytes. J Hazard Mater. 2016;307:173-83 pubmed publisher..When the sites in the interface is saturated, SDS interacts with VAL 73, HIS 74, ASN 147 and PHE 152, the key residues of the enzyme activity, and leads to the decrease of CAT activity. ..
- Jiang G, Zhang L, Zhu Q, Bai D, Zhang C, Wang X. CD146 promotes metastasis and predicts poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:38 pubmed publisher..CD146 induced EMT, and IL-8 upregulation and STAT1 downregulation may be the potential underlying mechanism. The exact mechanism still needs further investigation. ..
- Wang K, Liu X, Xiao H, Wang H, Zhang Y. The correlation between inflammatory injury induced by LPS and RAS in EpH4-Ev cells. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;46:23-30 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a valid inflammatory injury was induced after the cells were treated by high concentration of LPS for 9h. Meanwhile, the ACE/AngII/AT1R axis was activated and the ACE2/Ang1-7/MasR axis was depressed. ..
- Feng X, Yu W, Li X, Zhou F, Zhang W, Shen Q, et al. Apigenin, a modulator of PPAR?, attenuates HFD-induced NAFLD by regulating hepatocyte lipid metabolism and oxidative stress via Nrf2 activation. Biochem Pharmacol. 2017;136:136-149 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our results indicate that Api ameliorates NAFLD by a novel regulating mode of Nrf2 and PPAR? in inhibiting lipid metabolism and oxidative stress abnormity. ..
- Zhu F, Si J, Wang L, Wang D, Chen P. [Effect of mica granule on the expression of gene-protein associated with cancer in gastric mucosa tissue of chronic atrophic gastritis rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:312-6 pubmed..The treatment and reversion action of mica on chronic atrophic gastritis is probably related with the regulative effect on the expression of gene associated with cancer. ..
- Gao Z, Xia Y, Yao X, Dai Y, Wang Q. A new triterpenoid saponin from Gleditisia sinensis and structure-activity relationships of inhibitory effects on lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide production. Nat Prod Res. 2008;22:320-32 pubmed publisher..Structure-activity relationships of the isolated saponins that affected nitric oxide production from cultured mouse macrophages (RAW 264.7 cell lines) induced by lipopolysaccharide were discussed...
- Sun Y, Cai T, Shen Y, Zhou X, Chen T, Xu Q. Si-Ni-San, a traditional Chinese prescription, and its active ingredient glycyrrhizin ameliorate experimental colitis through regulating cytokine balance. Int Immunopharmacol. 2009;9:1437-43 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Si-Ni-San and glycyrrhizin significantly ameliorated TNBS-induced colitis in mice through regulating pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokine production. ..
- Li H, Luo Y, Song R, Li Z, Yan T, Zhu H. Design, synthesis, and immunosuppressive activity of new deoxybenzoin derivatives. ChemMedChem. 2010;5:1117-22 pubmed publisher..In addition, the mechanism of apoptosis was detected by western blot analysis. ..
- Lee P, Gao W, Zhang X. Performance of single-scattering model versus multiple-scattering model in the determination of optical properties of biological tissue with optical coherence tomography. Appl Opt. 2010;49:3538-44 pubmed publisher..Finally, the scattering properties of in vitro rat liver and in vivo human skin are determined. The results are useful for quantitatively characterizing tissue scattering in biomedical research and clinical diagnosis. ..
- Zhao Q, Wang J, Zou M, Hu R, Zhao L, Qiang L, et al. Wogonin potentiates the antitumor effects of low dose 5-fluorouracil against gastric cancer through induction of apoptosis by down-regulation of NF-kappaB and regulation of its metabolism. Toxicol Lett. 2010;197:201-10 pubmed publisher..The anti-gastric cancer effect of two-drug combination was much stronger than that of WOG or 5-FU alone. These results may be relevant to design new clinical therapeutic strategies against gastric cancer in future. ..
- Liu S, Liu N, He P, Li Z, Dong S, Mu L. Molecular characterization, expression patterns, and ligand-binding properties of two odorant-binding protein genes from Orthaga achatina (Butler) (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae). Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2012;80:123-39 pubmed publisher..Additionally, plant volatiles farnesol and farnesene showed high binding with both OachGOBP2 and OachPBP1, suggesting that these volatile chemicals have regulatory functions in the behavior of O. achatina. ..
- Jiang T, Gao L, Zhu X, Yu J, Shi J, Tan M, et al. Angiotensin-(1-7) inhibits autophagy in the brain of spontaneously hypertensive rats. Pharmacol Res. 2013;71:61-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that treatment with Ang-(1-7) may be useful to prevent hypertension-induced excessive autophagic activation in brain. ..
- Yang P, Wang Z, Zhan Y, Wang T, Zhou M, Xia L, et al. Endogenous A1 adenosine receptor protects mice from acute ethanol-induced hepatotoxicity. Toxicology. 2013;309:100-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these results indicated that endogenous A1AR activation protects mice against acute ethanol-induced liver injury by reducing oxidative stress and decreasing lipid accumulation. ..
- Zhao X, Hu Y, Wang D, Liu J, Guo L. The comparison of immune-enhancing activity of sulfated polysaccharidses from Tremella and Condonpsis pilosula. Carbohydr Polym. 2013;98:438-43 pubmed publisher..These indicated that sulfation modification could improve the immune-enhancing activity of TPS and CPPS, sTPS70c possessed the strongest activity and would be expected as a component of new-type immunopotentiator. ..
- Fang X, Zhou J, Liu X. Pharmacokinetics of sarafloxacin in allogynogenetic silver crucian carp, Carassius auratus gibelio. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2016;42:335-41 pubmed publisher..15%. Based on a minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) of 0.00625 to 0.045 Î¼g/mL for susceptible strains, sarafloxacin p.o. administration at a dose 10 mg/kg could be efficacious against common pathogenic bacteria of fish. ..
- Yi L, Wang Y, Ma Z, Lin H, Xu B, Grenier D, et al. Identification and characterization of a Streptococcus equi ssp. zooepidemicus immunogenic GroEL protein involved in biofilm formation. Vet Res. 2016;47:50 pubmed publisher..equi spp. zooepidemicus infections. It may therefore be a candidate of interest to be included in vaccines against S. equi spp. zooepidemicus infections. ..
- Chao Y, Zhu L, Qu X, Zhang J, Zhang J, Kong X, et al. Inhibition of angiotension II type 1 receptor reduced human endothelial inflammation induced by low shear stress. Exp Cell Res. 2017;360:94-104 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that LSS induces endothelial inflammation via AT1R/ERK signaling and that Losartan has beneficial effects on endothelial inflammation. ..
- Zhan M. Determination of photochemically-generated reactive oxygen species in natural water. J Environ Sci (China). 2009;21:303-6 pubmed..The steady-state concentrations of *OH was 1.27x10(-14) mol/L in a nitrate solution, and the second-order rate constant of BPA with *OH was 1.01 x 10(10) L/(mol x s). ..
- Ren S, Fengyu -, Zuo S, Zhao M, Wang X, Wang X, et al. Inhibition of tumor angiogenesis in lung cancer by T4 phage surface displaying mVEGFR2 vaccine. Vaccine. 2011;29:5802-11 pubmed publisher..Antitumor activity and autoantibody production of mVEGFR2 could be neutralized by the depletion of CD4+T lymphocytes. These studies strongly suggest that T4-mVEGFR2 recombinant vaccine might be a promising antitumor approach. ..
- Xu B, Chen W, Fan Z, Han Y, Xiong X, Gao X, et al. Responses of neurons in paraventricular nucleus to activation of cardiac afferents and acute myocardial ischaemia in rats. Exp Physiol. 2011;96:295-304 pubmed publisher..Acute myocardial ischaemia activates capsaicin-sensitive neurons in PVN and enhances sympathetic outflow. ..
- Li J, Wang C, Chen J, Feng Z, Ma H. Expression of liver insulin-like growth factor 1 gene and its serum level in patients with diabetes. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:255-9 pubmed..Accordingly serum IGF-1 level decreases. This might indicate that liver tissue IGF-1 gene expression is greatly affected in diabetes, thus contributing to reduction of serum IGF-1 level. ..
- Guo Q, You Q, Wu Z, Yuan S, Zhao L. General gambogic acids inhibited growth of human hepatoma SMMC-7721 cells in vitro and in nude mice. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2004;25:769-74 pubmed..To study the inhibitory effect of general gambogic acids (GGA) on transplantation tumor SMMC-7721 in experimental animal model and SMMC-7721 cells in vitro...
- Xia X, Cheng G, Pan Y, Xia Z, Kong L. Behavioral, neurochemical and neuroendocrine effects of the ethanolic extract from Curcuma longa L. in the mouse forced swimming test. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;110:356-63 pubmed..These results suggested that antidepressant properties of the ethanolic extract of Curcuma longa was mediated through regulations of neurochemical and neuroendocrine systems and it may be a useful agent against depression. ..
- Zhang C, Chen X, Wang B, Liu F, Chi X, Tong M, et al. Over-expression of NYGGF4 inhibits glucose transport in 3T3-L1 adipocytes via attenuated phosphorylation of IRS-1 and Akt. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:120-4 pubmed publisher..These observations highlight the potential role of NYGGF4 in glucose homeostasis and possibly in the pathogenesis of obesity. ..
- Che C, Pang X, Hua X, Zhang B, Shen J, Zhu J, et al. Effects of human fecal flora on intestinal morphology and mucosal immunity in human flora-associated piglet. Scand J Immunol. 2009;69:223-33 pubmed publisher..This study confirms that the composition of gut microbes differentially affects the host intestinal mucosal immunity and suggests that commensal bacteria have great effects on intestinal health and development. ..
- Qian J, Hua H, Qin S. [Progress on antitumor effects of Marsdenia tenacissima]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:11-3 pubmed..It provides theoretical evidences for study on constituents in this traditional Chinese medicine. Futher studies on the species in M. tenacissima are needed for better medicinal utilization. ..
- Tao X, Liu H, Shi S, Han X, Lin C, Yao B. [Expression of rat annexin 5 and its effect on human sperm motility in vitro]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2010;16:400-4 pubmed..84 +/- 6.35 vs. 49.5 +/- 12.27, P < 0.01). An annexin 5 recombinant expression vector was successfully constructed. The protein annexin 5 can be efficiently expressed in E. coli and effectively improve human sperm motility in vitro. ..
- Huang Z, Dong L, Chen J, Gao F, Zhang Z, Chen J, et al. Low-molecular weight chitosan/vascular endothelial growth factor short hairpin RNA for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. Life Sci. 2012;91:1207-15 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrated the feasibility of using LMWC as a potential carrier for RNA interference drugs in liver cancer therapy. ..
- Dong J, Wang H, Wu G, Zhao J, Zhang L, Zuo L, et al. Oral treatment with SEW2871, a sphingosine-1-phosphate type 1 receptor agonist, ameliorates experimental colitis in interleukin-10 gene deficient mice. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;177:94-101 pubmed publisher..SEW2871 treatment ameliorates established experimental colitis in IL-10(-/-) mice, which may provide a new therapeutic approach for human CD therapy. ..
- Ju L, Jia M, Sun J, Sun X, Zhang H, Ji M, et al. Hypermethylation of Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity-Related genes is Involved in Neonatal Sevoflurane Exposure-Induced Cognitive Impairments in Rats. Neurotox Res. 2016;29:243-55 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that hypermethylation of hippocampal BDNF and Reelin is involved in neonatal sevoflurane exposure-induced cognitive impairments. ..
- Xu Z, Huang H, Chen Y, Gao Y, Xu J, Marshall C, et al. Different Expression Patterns of Amyloid-Î² Protein Precursor Secretases in Human and Mouse Hippocampal Neurons: A Potential Contribution to Species Differences in Neuronal Susceptibility to Amyloid-Î² Pathogenesis. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016;51:179-95 pubmed publisher
- Jiang X, Geng F, Wang Y, Liu J, Qu P, Xu M. Fluorescence turn-on and colorimetric dual readout assay of glutathione over cysteine based on the fluorescence inner-filter effect of oxidized TMB on TMPyP. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:268-273 pubmed publisher..1Î¼M to 20Î¼M along with a limit of detection (LOD) of about 30nM (calculated LOD as 3Ïƒ/slope). Finally, this novel sensor was successfully applied for GSH detection in fetal calf serum, and satisfactory recovery was achieved. ..
- Ma T, Zhang Y, Zhang C, Luo J, Kong L. Downregulation of TIGAR sensitizes the antitumor effect of physapubenolide through increasing intracellular ROS levels to trigger apoptosis and autophagosome formation in human breast carcinoma cells. Biochem Pharmacol. 2017;143:90-106 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that downregulation of TIGAR increased PB-induced apoptosis and autophagosomes associated cell death through promoting ROS generation in MDA-MB-231 and MCF-7 cells. ..
- Yuan H, Li N, Fu D, Ren J, Hui J, Peng J, et al. Histone methyltransferase SETD2 modulates alternative splicing to inhibit intestinal tumorigenesis. J Clin Invest. 2017;127:3375-3391 pubmed publisher..Together, our studies highlight SETD2 as an integral regulator of Wnt signaling through epigenetic regulation of RNA processing during tissue regeneration and tumorigenesis. ..
- Cui D, Lyu J, Li H, Lei L, Bian T, Li L, et al. Human β-defensin 3 inhibits periodontitis development by suppressing inflammatory responses in macrophages. Mol Immunol. 2017;91:65-74 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, hBD3 exhibits potent anti-periodontitis properties both in vitro and in vivo, and this effect may be correlated to inhibition of the nuclear factor-κB pathway and macrophage polarization. ..
- Guo Q, Wu M, Chen Z. Comparison of antitumor effect of recombinant L-asparaginase with wild type one in vitro and in vivo. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002;23:946-51 pubmed..Recombinant L-asparaginase markedly inhibited tumors tested in this study and the results strongly suggest that recombinant L-asparaginase has great potential for clinical treatment of these tumors. ..
- Lu Y, Mekoo D, Ouyang K, Hu X, Liu Y, Lin M, et al. Strong humoral response elicited by a DNA vaccine targeting gastrin-releasing peptide with optimized adjuvants inhibits murine prostate carcinoma growth in vivo. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2009;16:1171-84 pubmed publisher..The highly immunogenic, potent anti-tumorigenic and antiangiogenesis activities of the anti-GRP DNA vaccine offered a novel immunotherapeutic approach in the treatment of GRP-dependent tumors and their complications. ..
- Wang Q, Han C, Ferreira A, Yu X, Ye W, Tripathy S, et al. Transcriptional programming and functional interactions within the Phytophthora sojae RXLR effector repertoire. Plant Cell. 2011;23:2064-86 pubmed publisher..In support of this hypothesis, misexpression of key immediate-early and early effectors severely reduced the virulence of P. sojae transformants. ..
- Zhuang Z, Sun X, Zhang X, Liu H, You W, Ma C, et al. Nuclear factor-?B/Bcl-XL pathway is involved in the protective effect of hydrogen-rich saline on the brain following experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage in rabbits. J Neurosci Res. 2013;91:1599-608 pubmed publisher..Additionally, H2 treatment significantly reduced post-SAH neuronal apoptosis. The current study shows that H2 treatment alleviates EBI in the rabbits following SAH and that NF-?B/Bcl-xL pathway is involved in the protective role of H2 ...
- Xi L. [Study on L-form induction of C. albicans]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 1992;14:305-9 pubmed..5 days (70% of the mice died within 30 days), but that of mice injected with 10(6) parent strain cells was 15.8 days (100% of the mice died in 30 days)...
- Xi L, Qian Z, Shen X, Wen N, Zhang Y. Crocetin prevents dexamethasone-induced insulin resistance in rats. Planta Med. 2005;71:917-22 pubmed..These results suggest that crocetin might prevent the development of dexamethasone-induced insulin resistance and related abnormalities in rats. ..
- Hang T, Huang Z, Jiang S, Gong J, Wang C, Xie D, et al. Apoptosis in pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophy is mediated, in part, by adenine nucleotide translocator-1. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2006;36:88-95 pubmed
- Jiang Q, Zhou C, Healey S, Chu W, Kouttab N, Bi Z, et al. UV radiation down-regulates Dsg-2 via Rac/NADPH oxidase-mediated generation of ROS in human lens epithelial cells. Int J Mol Med. 2006;18:381-7 pubmed
- Zhang Y, Lu J, Shi J, Lin X, Dong J, Zhang S, et al. Central administration of angiotensin-(1-7) stimulates nitric oxide release and upregulates the endothelial nitric oxide synthase expression following focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion in rats. Neuropeptides. 2008;42:593-600 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that medium and high-dose Ang-(1-7) stimulate NO release and upregulate eNOS expression in ischemic tissues following focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion in rats. ..
- Kong H, Fan Y, Xie J, Ding J, Sha L, Shi X, et al. AQP4 knockout impairs proliferation, migration and neuronal differentiation of adult neural stem cells. J Cell Sci. 2008;121:4029-36 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings suggest that AQP4 plays a crucial role in regulating the proliferation, migration and differentiation of ANSCs, and this function of AQP4 is probably mediated by its action on intracellular Ca2+ dynamics. ..
- Xie L, Sun X, Fan Y, Kong H, Ding J, Hu G. Aquaporin 4 knockout resists negative regulation of neural cell proliferation by cocaine in mouse hippocampus. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2009;12:843-50 pubmed publisher..Our findings may have helpful implications in the cell biology of neurogenesis. ..
- Liu H, Guo J, Wang L, Chen N, Karaplis A, Goltzman D, et al. Distinctive anabolic roles of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3) and parathyroid hormone in teeth and mandible versus long bones. J Endocrinol. 2009;203:203-13 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that 1,25(OH)(2)D(3) plays an anabolic role in both dentin and dental alveolar bone as it does in long bones, whereas PTH acts predominantly in long bones rather than mandibular bone. ..
- Jia X, Li W, Li J, Cai B. [Progressive studies on toxity of Strychons nuxvomica]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:2396-9 pubmed..nuxvomica in the clinic...
- Liu H, Wang Z, Zhang J, Wu H, Yin R, Xu B, et al. Temporarily pulmonary hilum clamping as a thoracic damage-control procedure for lung trauma in swine. J Trauma. 2010;68:810-7 pubmed publisher..We established a pulmonary hilum clamping animal model for pulmonary damage investigation. It was determined that 120 minutes was the longest safety time for hilum clamping without lethal pulmonary injury in porcine. ..
- Sun J, Cao N, Zhang X, Yang Y, Zhang Y, Wang X, et al. Oxadiazole derivatives containing 1,4-benzodioxan as potential immunosuppressive agents against RAW264.7 cells. Bioorg Med Chem. 2011;19:4895-902 pubmed publisher..RT-PCR experiment results demonstrated that some of these compounds possessed good immunosuppressive activity against iNOS, especially for compound 4i. Therefore, compound 4i with potent inhibitory activity may be a potential agent. ..
- Hu Y, Li D, Han X. Analysis of combined effects of nonylphenol and Monobutyl phthalate on rat Sertoli cells applying two mathematical models. Food Chem Toxicol. 2012;50:457-63 pubmed publisher..Considering the environmental contaminants are frequently encountered simultaneously, the result indicated that the combined effect of chemical mixture needed to be set a high value in EEDs risk assessment...