Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications1110 found, 100 shown here
- Zhou X, Xu S, Yang Y, Zhou K, Yang G. Phylogenomic analyses and improved resolution of Cetartiodactyla. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2011;61:255-64 pubmed publisher..The present study provides a statistically well-supported phylogenetic framework of Cetartiodactyla, which represents an important step toward ending some of the often-heated, century-long debate on their evolution...
- Zhang W, Liu G, Tang F, Shao J, Lu Y, Bao Y, et al. Pre-absorbed immunoproteomics: a novel method for the detection of Streptococcus suis surface proteins. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21234 pubmed publisher..This new method may prove to be a useful tool for identifying surface proteins, and aid in the development of new vaccine subunits and disease diagnostics. ..
- Yu Y, Lv N, Lu Z, Zheng Y, Zhang W, Chen C, et al. Deletion of myosin light chain kinase in endothelial cells has a minor effect on the lipopolysaccharide-induced increase in microvascular endothelium permeability in mice. FEBS J. 2012;279:1485-94 pubmed publisher..Our results do not support a role for endothelial cell MLCK in the pathogenesis of inflammatory diseases. ..
- Xu J, Qi X, Gong J, Yu M, Zhang F, Sha H, et al. Fstl1 antagonizes BMP signaling and regulates ureter development. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e32554 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our data suggest that Fstl1 is essential in maintaining normal ureter development by antagonizing BMP signaling...
- Zeng Y, Callaghan D, Xiong H, Yang Z, Huang P, Zhang W. Abcg2 deficiency augments oxidative stress and cognitive deficits in Tg-SwDI transgenic mice. J Neurochem. 2012;122:456-69 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Abcg2 deficiency increases oxidative stress and alters inflammatory response in the brain and exacerbates cognitive/memory deficit in double-tg mice at different developmental stages...
- Wang Y, Zhang Y, Qian C, Cai M, Li Y, Li Z, et al. GSK3?/?-catenin signaling is correlated with the differentiation of glioma cells induced by wogonin. Toxicol Lett. 2013;222:212-23 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, inhibition of GSK3?/?-catenin pathway may be a key and requisite factor in glioma differentiation. ..
- Li J, Zhang Y, Du Z, Peng J, Mao L, Gao S. Biotransformation of OH-PBDEs by pig liver microsomes: Investigating kinetics, identifying metabolites, and examining the role of different CYP isoforms. Chemosphere. 2016;148:354-60 pubmed publisher..These findings may enrich our understanding of health risk associated with OH-PBDEs in mammals and human beings. ..
- Yang K, Chen Y, Zhang Z, Ng P, Zhou W, Zhang Y, et al. Transcriptome analysis of different developmental stages of amphioxus reveals dynamic changes of distinct classes of genes during development. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23195 pubmed publisher..These results should build a foundation for identifying developmentally important genes, especially those regulatory factors involved in amphioxus development, and advance understanding of the developmental dynamics in vertebrates. ..
- Su J, Zhang E, Han L, Yin D, Liu Z, He X, et al. Long noncoding RNA BLACAT1 indicates a poor prognosis of colorectal cancer and affects cell proliferation by epigenetically silencing of p15. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2665 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that BLACAT1, as a cell cycle regulator, may serve as a potential target for colon cancer prevention and treatment in human CRC. ..
- Fu G, Xu Q, Qiu Y, Jin X, Xu T, Dong S, et al. Suppression of Th17 cell differentiation by misshapen/NIK-related kinase MINK1. J Exp Med. 2017;214:1453-1469 pubmed publisher..The contribution of MINK1 to ROS-regulated Th17 cell differentiation may suggest an important mechanism for the development of autoimmune diseases influenced by antioxidant dietary supplements. ..
- Chen J, Zhang W, Lu T, Li J, Zheng Y, Kong L. Morphological and genetic characterization of a cultivated Cordyceps sinensis fungus and its polysaccharide component possessing antioxidant property in H22 tumor-bearing mice. Life Sci. 2006;78:2742-8 pubmed..Moreover, PS significantly enhanced SOD activity of liver, brain and serum as well as GSH-Px activity of liver and brain in tumor-bearing mice. PS also significantly reduced the level of MDA in liver and brain of tumor-bearing mice...
- Liu Q, Li Z, Ding J, Liu S, Wu J, Hu G. Iptakalim inhibits nicotine-induced enhancement of extracellular dopamine and glutamate levels in the nucleus accumbens of rats. Brain Res. 2006;1085:138-43 pubmed..Therefore, Ipt may serve as a novel compound to block nicotine-induced dopamine and glutamate release in the brain reward center, in turn decreasing nicotine reinforcement and dependence. ..
- Tao J, Zhang Y, Soong T, Li S. Expression of urocortin 2 and its inhibitory effects on intracellular ca2+ via L-type voltage-gated calcium channels in rat pheochromocytoma (PC12) cells. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2006;31:2600-9 pubmed..As calcium overload play a key role in some neuronal degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, our results suggest that urocortin 2 may be a potentially interesting agent for the treatment of these diseases. ..
- Zeng X, Sun X, Gao L, Fan Y, Ding J, Hu G. Aquaporin-4 deficiency down-regulates glutamate uptake and GLT-1 expression in astrocytes. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2007;34:34-9 pubmed..These findings provide direct evidences for the first time that aquaporin-4 plays an important role in the function of glutamate transporters. And the present study will improve our understanding of aquaporin-4-glutamanergic biology. ..
- Huang Z, Dai D, Li N, Na T, Ji M, Dai Y. Calcium antagonist property of CPU228, a dofetilide derivative, contributes to its low incidence of torsades de pointes in rabbits. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2007;34:310-7 pubmed..4. CPU228 is able to block I(Ca,L), contributing to decreased TDP, while also blocking I(Kr) activity. By combined blockade of I(Kr) and I(Ca,L), CPU228 shares the property of complex Class III anti-arrhythmic agents...
- Qiang L, Yang Y, You Q, Ma Y, Yang L, Nie F, et al. Inhibition of glioblastoma growth and angiogenesis by gambogic acid: an in vitro and in vivo study. Biochem Pharmacol. 2008;75:1083-92 pubmed..Collectively, the current data indicated that GA may be of potential use in treatment of glioblastoma by apoptotic induction and antiangiogenic effects. ..
- Li C, Zhao X, Cao X, Chu D, Chen J, Zhou J. The Drosophila homolog of jwa is required for ethanol tolerance. Alcohol Alcohol. 2008;43:529-36 pubmed publisher..JWA is likely a novel molecule playing an important role in ethanol tolerance and drug addiction. Our results present a new direction for research related to alcohol tolerance and addiction. ..
- Shen K, Wang H, Shao L, Xiao K, Shu J, Xu T, et al. Mud-puddling in the yellow-spined bamboo locust, Ceracris kiangsu (Oedipodidae: Orthoptera): does it detect and prefer salts or nitrogenous compounds from human urine?. J Insect Physiol. 2009;55:78-84 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that the phagostimulatory effect by NaCl was reduced by CO(NH(2))(2) in fresh urine and was enhanced by NH(4)HCO(3) in incubated urine. ..
- Li B, Fang L, Guo X, Gao J, Song T, Bi J, et al. Epidemiology and evolutionary characteristics of the porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in China between 2006 and 2010. J Clin Microbiol. 2011;49:3175-83 pubmed publisher..Information from this study will help in understanding the evolutionary characteristics of Chinese PRRSV and assist ongoing efforts to develop and use PRRSV vaccines in the future...
- Wang Y, Zhang L, Zhou G, Liao Z, Ahmad H, Liu W, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation improves the intestinal development through increasing mucosal Akt and mammalian target of rapamycin signals in intra-uterine growth retarded piglets. Br J Nutr. 2012;108:1371-81 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Arg has a beneficiary effect in improving the impaired SI development in IUGR piglets via regulating cell apoptosis and activating Akt and mTOR signals in SI mucosa. ..
- Qiu L, Zhang X, Zhang X, Zhang Y, Gu J, Chen M, et al. Sertoli cell is a potential target for perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced reproductive dysfunction in male mice. Toxicol Sci. 2013;135:229-40 pubmed publisher..Sertoli cells appear to be a new cellular target for PFOS. Together with disruption of BTB integrity and function, these cells play an important role in PFOS-induced male reproductive toxicity. ..
- Xu L, Yang X, Cai J, Ma J, Cheng H, Zhao K, et al. Resveratrol attenuates radiation-induced salivary gland dysfunction in mice. Laryngoscope. 2013;123:E23-9 pubmed publisher..RES can protect salivary glands against the negative effects of irradiation and has great potential as a treatment for successful radiotherapy in clinical practice. ..
- Zhang Y, Jin J, Jin R, Xia Y, Zhou J, Deng J, et al. Differential expression patterns in chemosensory and non-chemosensory tissues of putative chemosensory genes identified by transcriptome analysis of insect pest the purple stem borer Sesamia inferens (Walker). PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69715 pubmed publisher..inferens as well as other insects. ..
- Xie Y, Hao H, Wang H, Wang Z, Wang G. Reversing effects of silybin on TAA-induced hepatic CYP3A dysfunction through PXR regulation. Chin J Nat Med. 2013;11:645-52 pubmed publisher..Also, because of the potential interactions of SB and co-administered medicines, it might be necessary to adjust the dosage in the clinical medication of liver disease. ..
- Xiu Y, Wang Y, Bi J, Liu Y, Ning M, Liu H, et al. A novel C-type lectin is involved in the innate immunity of Macrobrachium nipponense. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;50:117-26 pubmed publisher..These results clearly suggested that MnCTLDcp1 functions as a pattern-recognition receptor involved in the innate immunity of M. nipponense. ..
- Afzal A, Sarfraz M, Wu Z, Wang G, Sun J. Integrated scientific data bases review on asulacrine and associated toxicity. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2016;104:78-86 pubmed publisher..The tabulated comparisons and circuitry mechanism of ASL are the added features of the review which give a complete understanding of hidden aspects of possible route cause of associated toxicity, the phlebitis. ..
- Schumacher J, Kong B, Pan Y, Zhan L, Sun R, Aa J, et al. The effect of fibroblast growth factor 15 deficiency on the development of high fat diet induced non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;330:1-8 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that FGF15 improves lipid homeostasis and reduces bile acid synthesis, but promotes fibrosis during the development of NASH. ..
- Zhao L, Guo Q, You Q, Wu Z, Gu H. Gambogic acid induces apoptosis and regulates expressions of Bax and Bcl-2 protein in human gastric carcinoma MGC-803 cells. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004;27:998-1003 pubmed..The increase of bax gene and the decrease of bc1-2 gene expressions were detected by immunohistochemistry. Activation of bax and suppression of bc1-2 may contribute to the apoptosis mechanism. ..
- Zhou M, Zhu L, Wang J, Hang C, Shi J. The inflammation in the gut after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Surg Res. 2007;137:103-8 pubmed..01). The results of the present study suggest that SAH in the rabbits could induce NF-kappaB and proinflammatory cytokines activation in the intestine, which is associated with morphological changes. ..
- Ma H, Wang J, Wang J, Li Y, Li J. Features of chronic allograft rejection on rat small intestine transplantation. Pediatr Transplant. 2007;11:165-72 pubmed..These data suggested that in the early stage (POD 60), there were more active and intense inflammatory events; later (POD 90) allografts manifested less inflammation and more arterial obliteration and fibrosis. ..
- Liao H, Huang W, Niu R, Sun L, Zhang L. Cross-talk between the epidermal growth factor-like repeats/fibronectin 6-8 repeats domains of Tenascin-R and microglia modulates neural stem/progenitor cell proliferation and differentiation. J Neurosci Res. 2008;86:27-34 pubmed..All these data implied that the cross-talk between TN-R distinct domains EGFL/FN6-8 and microglia promoted neural stem/progenitor cell proliferation and induced their differentiation into neurons. ..
- Yao X, Song F, Chen F, Zhang Y, Gu J, Liu S, et al. Amino acids within loops D, E and F of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptor beta subunits influence neonicotinoid selectivity. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2008;38:834-40 pubmed publisher..This study contributes to our understanding of the molecular mechanism underlying selectivity of neonicotinoids against insects over vertebrates. ..
- Xing X, Rui Q, Wang D. Lethality toxicities induced by metal exposure during development in nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 2009;83:530-6 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the lethality toxicities induced by Pb and Hg in L1 larvae for 4 h could be largely comparable to those in young adults for 24 h. ..
- Zhou Z, Niu J, Zhang Z. Receptor-mediated vascular smooth muscle migration induced by LPA involves p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway activation. Int J Mol Sci. 2009;10:3194-208 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that LPA-induced migration is mediated through the Gi-protein-coupled LPA1 receptor involving activation of a PTX-sensitive Gi / p38MAPK pathway. ..
- Yu Y, Liu L, Wang X, Liu X, Liu X, Xie L, et al. Modulation of glucagon-like peptide-1 release by berberine: in vivo and in vitro studies. Biochem Pharmacol. 2010;79:1000-6 pubmed publisher..Some signal pathways including PKC-dependent pathway were involved in this process. Elucidation of mechanisms controlling berberine-mediated GLP-1 secretion may facilitate the understanding of berberine's antidiabetic effects. ..
- Feng K, Zhou H, Hu Y. [Effect of cinobufotalin on growth of xenograft of endometrial carcinoma cell line ishikawa in nude mouse and its impact on RRM2 expression]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2010;30:1183-5 pubmed..019 and P = 0.001). CBT significantly inhibits the growth of the xenografts of endometrial carcinoma Ishikawa in nude mice, and the action mechanism is possibly associated with the inhibition on RRM2 expression. ..
- Shen Y, Luo Q, Xu H, Gong F, Zhou X, Sun Y, et al. Mitochondria-dependent apoptosis of activated T lymphocytes induced by astin C, a plant cyclopeptide, for preventing murine experimental colitis. Biochem Pharmacol. 2011;82:260-8 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate, for the first time, the ability of astin C to induce apoptosis in activated T cells and its potential use in the treatment of colonic inflammation. ..
- Gao C, Ni Y, Liu G, Chen X, Ji C, Qin D, et al. UCP4 overexpression improves fatty acid oxidation and insulin sensitivity in L6 myocytes. J Bioenerg Biomembr. 2011;43:109-18 pubmed publisher..These findings support the notion that UCPs are ideal targets for treatment of insulin resistance. ..
- Wang M, Zhang X, Xiong X, Yang Z, Sun Y, Yang Z, et al. Efficacy of the Chinese traditional medicinal herb Celastrus orbiculatus Thunb on human hepatocellular carcinoma in an orthothopic fluorescent nude mouse model. Anticancer Res. 2012;32:1213-20 pubmed..This study demonstrates the inhibitory efficacy of COT on the growth of HCC tumor. VEGF inhibition may contribute in part to the inhibition of HCC tumor growth. The results of the present report suggest COT has potential to treat HCC...
- Lu G, Zheng M, Zhu Y, Sha M, Wu Y, Han X. Selection of peptide inhibitor to matrix metalloproteinase-2 using phage display and its effects on pancreatic cancer cell lines PANC-1 and CFPAC-1. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:650-62 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, these two peptides could suppress tumor growth in vivo. Our results indicated that two peptides selected by phase display technology may be used as anticancer drugs in the future. ..
- Fan J, Zhou H, Wang S, Wang H, Zhang Y, Guo Y, et al. Therapeutic effects of lactosyl derivative Gu-4 in a collagen-induced arthritis rat model. Glycoconj J. 2012;29:305-13 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that Gu-4 can effectively ameliorate CIA and might be an alternative option for the treatment of RA. ..
- Ni F, Jiang L, Yang R, Chen Z, Qi X, Wang J. Effects of PEG length and iron oxide nanoparticles size on reduced protein adsorption and non-specific uptake by macrophage cells. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2012;12:2094-100 pubmed..The results show that small nanoparticles with high molecular weight PEGylation may be a more applicable candidate due to their size effect and high efficiency in reducing protein adsorption. ..
- Wang X, Tang S, Hu M, Long Y, Li Y, Liao M, et al. Leukotriene D4 induces amyloid-? generation via CysLT(1)R-mediated NF-?B pathways in primary neurons. Neurochem Int. 2013;62:340-7 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a novel pathologic link between neuroinflammation and AD. ..
- Guo M, Rong W, Hou J, Wang D, Lu Y, Wang Y, et al. Mechanisms of chitosan-coated poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles for improving oral absorption of 7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin. Nanotechnology. 2013;24:245101 pubmed publisher..These results showed that CHI/PLGA NPs would be smart oral delivery carriers for antineoplastic agents that are also Pgp substrates. ..
- Wang Y, Xu X, Tang Y, Yang W, Yuan Y, Ning Y, et al. Effect of endogenous insulin-like growth factor and stem cell factor on diabetic colonic dysmotility. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:3324-31 pubmed publisher..Myopathy may resolve in colonic motility dysfunction in diabetic rats. Deficiency of endogenous IGF-1 in colonic smooth muscle cells leads to reduction of SCF expression. ..
- Xu D, Li Y, Fan X, Guan Y, Fang H, Zhao X. Influence of earthworm Eisenia fetida on Iris pseudacorus's photosynthetic characteristics, evapotranspiration losses and purifying capacity in constructed wetland systems. Water Sci Technol. 2013;68:335-41 pubmed publisher..05). Therefore, E. fetida could stimulate I. pseudacorus growth and improve the substrate bulk density in the constructed wetland, resulting in enhanced purifying capacity. ..
- Wang X, Zhang D, Gu T, Ding X, Fan C, Zhu Q, et al. Morin reduces hepatic inflammation-associated lipid accumulation in high fructose-fed rats via inhibiting sphingosine kinase 1/sphingosine 1-phosphate signaling pathway. Biochem Pharmacol. 2013;86:1791-804 pubmed publisher..Thus, the inhibition of hepatic SphK1/S1P signaling pathway may be a novel mechanism by which morin exerts hepatoprotection in high fructose-fed rats, possibly involving liver inflammation inhibition and lipid accumulation recovery. ..
- Li Y, Wu Y, Huang L, Miao L, Zhou J, Satterlee A, et al. Sigma receptor-mediated targeted delivery of anti-angiogenic multifunctional nanodrugs for combination tumor therapy. J Control Release. 2016;228:107-119 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, A-LHU nanodrugs are a promising multifunctional antitumor drug delivery system. ..
- Wu T, Guo J, Ping Q, Jin F, Sun X. [Transdermal delivery of cyclosporin A solubilized in mixed micelles through mice skin]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2001;36:381-5 pubmed..Mixed micelles were shown to be efficient carrier for the transdermal delivery of the lipophilic polypeptide when kept in solution during the application process. ..
- Zhang M, Wang B, Ni Y, Liu F, Fei L, Pan X, et al. Overexpression of uncoupling protein 4 promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis and differentiation of preadipocytes. Life Sci. 2006;79:1428-35 pubmed..Our results demonstrate that overexpression of UCP4 can promote proliferation and inhibit apoptosis and differentiation of preadipocytes. ..
- Qi J, Chen J, Cheng Z, Zhou J, Yu B, Qiu S. Iridoid glycosides from Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. (devil's claw). Phytochemistry. 2006;67:1372-7 pubmed..Compound 10 showed marginal inhibition activity against macrophages respiratory burst...
- Zhang W, Shi C, Gu X, Ma Z, Zhu W. Ifenprodil induced antinociception and decreased the expression of NR2B subunits in the dorsal horn after chronic dorsal root ganglia compression in rats. Anesth Analg. 2009;108:1015-20 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that ifenprodil induced antinociception in CCD rats and provided further evidence for the important role of NR2B subunits in the development of neuropathic pain. ..
- Zhu G, Xu Y, Zhou L, Li Y, Fan L, Wang W, et al. Enhanced cardiac sympathetic afferent reflex involved in sympathetic overactivity in renovascular hypertensive rats. Exp Physiol. 2009;94:785-94 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the CSAR is enhanced in 2K1C rats and the enhanced CSAR contributes, in part, to the sympathetic activation and hypertension. Central AT(1) receptors are involved in the enhanced CSAR in 2K1C rats. ..
- Shi Y, Dai J, Liu H, Li R, Sun P, Du Q, et al. Naringenin inhibits allergen-induced airway inflammation and airway responsiveness and inhibits NF-kappaB activity in a murine model of asthma. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2009;87:729-35 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that naringenin may play protective roles in the asthma process. The inhibition of NF-kappaB and the decreased expression of its target genes may account for this phenomenon. ..
- Xu M, Dai D, Zhang Q, Cheng Y, Dai Y. Upregulated NADPH oxidase contributes to diabetic testicular complication and is relieved by strontium fructose 1,6-diphosphate. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 2010;118:459-65 pubmed publisher..It is due to its extra-energy supply and an antioxidant activity of FDP-Sr...
- Chen F, Zhu Y, Tang X, Sun Y, Jia W, Sun Y, et al. Dynamic regulation of PDX-1 and FoxO1 expression by FoxA2 in dexamethasone-induced pancreatic ?-cells dysfunction. Endocrinology. 2011;152:1779-88 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of FoxA2 can effectively protect ?-cells against DEX-induced dysfunction. ..
- Ye X, Zhong N, Liu C, Chen R. Cough reflex sensitivity is increased in guinea pigs with parainfluenza virus infection. Exp Lung Res. 2011;37:186-94 pubmed publisher..The lung pathology of PIV3-inoculated animals showed airway inflammation without pneumonia in the acute infectious phase. The temporal and spatial variation of CRS may be the essential mechanism of cough caused by PIV3. ..
- Li L, Memon S, Fan Y, Yang S, Tan S. Recent duplications drive rapid diversification of trypsin genes in 12 Drosophila. Genetica. 2012;140:297-305 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that the duplication of trypsin genes has played an important role in the adaption of Drosophila to the diverse ecosystems. ..
- Li F, Yang X, Yang Y, Guo C, Zhang C, Yang Z, et al. Antiosteoporotic activity of echinacoside in ovariectomized rats. Phytomedicine. 2013;20:549-57 pubmed publisher..The objectives of this study were to investigate the antiosteoporotic effect of ECH on bone metabolism in the ovariectomized (OVX) rat model of osteoporosis in vivo...
- Chen Q, Kong L, Xu X, Geng Q, Tang W, Jiang W. Down-regulation of microRNA-146a in the early stage of liver ischemia-reperfusion injury. Transplant Proc. 2013;45:492-6 pubmed publisher..miR-146a was down-regulated in the early stage of liver IR injury. ..
- Wei Q, Shi F. Cleavage of poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 is involved in the process of porcine ovarian follicular atresia. Anim Reprod Sci. 2013;138:282-91 pubmed publisher..These findings should prove helpful in understanding the regulatory mechanisms controlling follicular development and atresia. ..
- Fu Y, Chen J, Li Y, Zheng Y, Li P. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of six flavonoids separated from licorice. Food Chem. 2013;141:1063-71 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the contents of the six compounds, in different Glycyrrhiza species, were quantified by HPLC-MS. ..
- Jiang X, Wang K, Zhou Z, Zhang Y, Sha H, Xu Q, et al. Erythrocyte membrane nanoparticles improve the intestinal absorption of paclitaxel. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:322-328 pubmed publisher..2-fold and 6.0-fold higher than that of free PTX, respectively. In summary, the EMNP appears to be a promising nanoformulation to enhance the oral bioavailability of insoluble and poorly permeable drugs. ..
- Xu C, Zhang C, Zhong J, Hu H, Luo S, Liu X, et al. Construction of an Immunized Rabbit Phage Display Library for Selecting High Activity against Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1F Toxin Single-Chain Antibodies. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:6016-6022 pubmed publisher..5-10.0%. These results showed that IC-ELISA based on scFv from the immunized rabbit phage display library was promising for specific detection of Cry1F toxin in agroproducts and environmental samples. ..
- Lu G, Pan Y, Kayoumu A, Zhang L, Yin T, Tong Z, et al. Indomethacin inhabits the NLRP3 inflammasome pathway and protects severe acute pancreatitis in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:827-832 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data showed that Indo could protect pancreatic acinar cell from injury by inhabiting NLRP3 pathway and decreased the severity of SAP accordingly. ..
- Wu H, Zhong L, Li W, Ye D. [Study on processing mechanism of Pinellia ternate]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1402-6 pubmed..These properties of calcium oxalate crystal in India Madder Root and yam et al were very different from those in raw P. ternata. ..
- Gao S, Zhong X, Ben J, Zhu X, Zheng Y, Zhuang Y, et al. Glucose regulated protein 78 prompts scavenger receptor A-mediated secretion of tumor necrosis factor-? by RAW 264.7 cells. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36:940-4 pubmed publisher..4. The present study suggests that the accumulation of lipids in cells and/or ER stress could lead to macrophage apoptosis as a result of the increased production of TNF-?, which integrates into atherosclerosis. ..
- Xu F, Li K, Tian M, Hu P, Song W, Chen J, et al. N-CoR is required for patterning the anterior-posterior axis of zebrafish hindbrain by actively repressing retinoid signaling. Mech Dev. 2009;126:771-80 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrate that N-CoR is essential for early hindbrain patterning by actively repressing retinoid signaling. ..
- Feng A, Yu C, Mao Q, Li N, Li Q, Li J. Berberine hydrochloride attenuates cyclooxygenase-2 expression in rat small intestinal mucosa during acute endotoxemia. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:976-82 pubmed publisher..GW9662 aggravated LPS-induced and reversed BBR-attenuated COX-2 expression. The findings showed that BBR ameliorated COX-2 overexpression partially via modulation of p38 and PPAR? pathways during acute endotoxemia. ..
- Chu X, Chen L, Wang J, Su Q, Yang J, Lin Y, et al. Overexpression of survivin is correlated with increased invasion and metastasis of colorectal cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2012;105:520-8 pubmed publisher..Targeting survivin will be a potential strategy to suppress metastasis of CRC. ..
- Lv Y, Dai L, Han H, Zhang S. PCV2 induces apoptosis and modulates calcium homeostasis in piglet lymphocytes in vitro. Res Vet Sci. 2012;93:1525-30 pubmed publisher..A decreased Ca2+-ATP4 level may inhibit Ca2+ efflux, and the increased IP3R-1 may trigger Ca2+ release from the endoplasmic reticulum. Both of these changes may contribute to increased [Ca2+]i. ..
- Rao J, Qian X, Wang P, Pu L, Zhai Y, Wang X, et al. All-trans retinoic acid preconditioning protects against liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting the nuclear factor kappa B signaling pathway. J Surg Res. 2013;180:e99-e106 pubmed publisher..ATRA administration can significantly attenuate I/R injury in rat liver. The protective mechanism is related to its anti-inflammatory function of inhibiting NF-?B activation. ..
- Song D, He Z, Wang C, Yuan F, Dong P, Zhang W. Regulation of the exopolysaccharide from an anamorph of Cordyceps sinensis on dendritic cell sarcoma (DCS) cell line. Eur J Nutr. 2013;52:687-94 pubmed publisher..Mature dendritic cells play a role in initiating antitumor immunity, so we try to investigate the effects of EPS on the murine dendritic cell line DCS...
- Chen H, Li S, Li B, Ren X, Li S, Mahounga D, et al. Folate-modified gold nanoclusters as near-infrared fluorescent probes for tumor imaging and therapy. Nanoscale. 2012;4:6050-64 pubmed publisher..Herein, all of the results supported the potential of using ligand-modified Au NCs for tumor imaging and targeted therapy. ..
- Geng Y, Li J, Wang F, Li Q, Wang X, Sun L, et al. Epidermal growth factor promotes proliferation and improves restoration after intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Inflammation. 2013;36:670-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that mucosally applied EGF can promote intestinal proliferation and improve restoration after I/R injury. EGF intraluminal administration is an effective treatment against intestinal I/R injury. ..
- Qiu L, Wang X, Zhang X, Zhang Z, Gu J, Liu L, et al. Decreased androgen receptor expression may contribute to spermatogenesis failure in rats exposed to low concentration of bisphenol A. Toxicol Lett. 2013;219:116-24 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that a low BPA concentration can induce spermatogenesis disorders mainly through decreasing androgen receptor expression. The present results may bring attention to the risk of environmental BPA exposure. ..