Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on adult in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Locale: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Publications419 found, 100 shown here
- Gao W, Song L, Yang J, Song N, Wu X, Song N, et al. Risk factors and negative consequences of patient's delay for penile carcinoma. World J Surg Oncol. 2016;14:124 pubmed publisher..Minimizing patient's delay is the key to avoid amputation and retain superior sexual potency. Improving patient education on initial symptoms of PC is necessary in men of >40 years old. ..
- Yao J, Yang R, Xu D, Zhuang Y, Yong Y, Cao K. Circumferential myocardial contraction patterns in patients with idiopathic frequent premature ventricular complexes from the right ventricular outflow tract. Int J Cardiol. 2013;166:166-72 pubmed publisher..Circumferential contraction dyssynchrony of patients during sinus beats relates to PVC frequency. Therefore, attention should be paid to patients with frequent RVOT-PVCs, especially those with a high prevalence of PVCs. ..
- Wang Q, Chen X, Yin Y, Liang G, Jiang N, Dai T, et al. HIV/STD pattern and its associated risk factors among male STD clinic attendees in China: a foci for HIV intervention. BMC Public Health. 2011;11:955 pubmed publisher..The findings further support the introduction of HIV and syphilis PITC strategy into this important setting. ..
- Cui Y, Xia X, Zhou Y, Gao L, Shang X, Ni T, et al. Novel mutations of ABCB6 associated with autosomal dominant dyschromatosis universalis hereditaria. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e79808 pubmed publisher..The genetic cause has recently been discovered by the discovery of mutations in ABCB6. Here we investigated a Chinese family with typical features of autosomal dominant DUH and 3 unrelated patients with sporadic DUH...
- Xu M, Jin H, Xu C, Sun B, Song Z, Bi W, et al. miR-382 inhibits osteosarcoma metastasis and relapse by targeting Y box-binding protein 1. Mol Ther. 2015;23:89-98 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that miR-382 functions as a tumor suppressor function and that the overexpression of miR-382 is a novel strategy to inhibit tumor metastasis and prevent CSC-induced relapse in OS. ..
- Hu Z, Huo X, Lu D, Qian J, Zhou J, Chen Y, et al. Functional polymorphisms of matrix metalloproteinase-9 are associated with risk of occurrence and metastasis of lung cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11:5433-9 pubmed..Further functional studies including these two genetic variants are warranted to confirm our findings. ..
- Tan W, Wang F, Zhang M, Guo D, Zhang Q, He S. High adiponectin and adiponectin receptor 1 expression in synovial fluids and synovial tissues of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2009;38:420-7 pubmed publisher..1- and 11.4-fold increase in the release of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and interleukin-6. The adiponectin adipokine axis might play a role in RA. ..
- Bi Y, Xu W, Wong H, Zhu H, Zhou Z, Chan H, et al. NYD-SP27, a novel intrinsic decapacitation factor in sperm. Asian J Androl. 2009;11:229-39 pubmed publisher..These data strongly suggest that NYD-SP27 is a physiological inhibitor of PLC that acts as an intrinsic decapacitation factor in sperm to prevent premature capacitation and acrosome reaction...
- Lu W, Li B, Liu G, Zeng X, Zhang X, Zhang J, et al. [Treatment of infected nonunion with large skeletal defects]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;89:476-9 pubmed..Granulated cancellous bone autografting is a suitable method for managing infected nonunion with large skeletal defects. And cancellous bone allografting has a higher incidence of re-nonunion and longer time for using external fixator. ..
- Li F, Sun X, Sun N, Qin S, Cheng H, Feng J, et al. Association between polymorphisms of ERCC1 and XPD and clinical response to platinum-based chemotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Am J Clin Oncol. 2010;33:489-94 pubmed publisher..The DNA microarray-based method is accurate, high-throughput and inexpensive, suitable for SNP genotyping in a large number of individuals. ..
- Wang Z, Bian H, Wang J, Cheng Z, Wang K, De W. Prognostic significance of serum miRNA-21 expression in human non-small cell lung cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2011;104:847-51 pubmed publisher..015, RR = 2.01, 95% CI: 1.78-3.26). Serum miR-21 expression might be useful as a prognostic marker for NSCLC patients. ..
- Yu Z, Ding J, Wu F, Liu J, Wang J, Cheng J, et al. Quality of life of patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with antihuman thymocyte globulin. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2012;18:593-9 pubmed publisher..05). Additional usage of ATG not only decreases the occurrence of aGVHD and cGVHD, but also improves QoL of patients after allo-HSCT without affecting stem cell engraftment or overall survival. ..
- Shao P, Qin C, Ju X, Meng X, Li J, Lv Q, et al. Comparison of two different suture methods in laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty. Urol Int. 2011;87:304-8 pubmed publisher..Laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty for the treatment of UPJO can provide satisfactory clinical outcomes. Higher surgical efficiency and lower complication rates can be obtained by using the running suture method. ..
- Wang C, Yang C, Chen X, Yao B, Yang C, Zhu C, et al. Altered profile of seminal plasma microRNAs in the molecular diagnosis of male infertility. Clin Chem. 2011;57:1722-31 pubmed publisher..We investigated the profile of seminal plasma miRNAs in infertile men to identify miRNAs that are altered in infertility; we then evaluated their diagnostic value...
- Shen J, Wang H, Wei J, Yu L, Xie L, Qian X, et al. Thymidylate synthase mRNA levels in plasma and tumor as potential predictive biomarkers for raltitrexed sensitivity in gastric cancer. Int J Cancer. 2012;131:E938-45 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TS mRNA level in plasma can mirror tumor TS mRNA level, and both of them can be used to predict raltitrexed sensitivity in gastric cancer. ..
- Zhang X, Bai Z, Chen B, Feng J, Yan F, Jiang Z, et al. Polymorphisms of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase gene and clinical outcomes of gastric cancer patients treated with fluorouracil-based adjuvant chemotherapy in Chinese population. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:741-6 pubmed..Well-designed, comprehensive, and prospective studies on determining these polymorphisms of DPYD as predictive markers for gastric cancer in response to fluorouracil-based therapies are warranted. ..
- Chen X, Chen M, Xu B, Tang R, Han X, Qin Y, et al. Parental phenols exposure and spontaneous abortion in Chinese population residing in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Chemosphere. 2013;93:217-22 pubmed publisher..21, 95% CI, 1.02-4.80; OR=2.81, 95% CI, 1.39-5.65, respectively). Our study firstly provides the evidence that paternal PCP exposure, maternal 4-n-OP and alkylphenol(s) exposure are associated with spontaneous abortion in humans. ..
- Shi T, Jiang Z, Jiang R, Yin S, Wang M, Yu K, et al. Polymorphisms in the kinesin-like factor 1 B gene and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer in Eastern Chinese women. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:6919-27 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the rs17401966 polymorphism likely regulates KIF1B mRNA expression and thus may be associated with EOC risk in Eastern Chinese women. Larger, independent studies are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Li X, Shi F, Zhang R, Sun C, Gong C, Jian L, et al. Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Amygdalin and Paeoniflorin After Single and Multiple Intravenous Infusions of Huoxue-Tongluo Lyophilized Powder for Injection in Healthy Chinese Volunteers. Clin Ther. 2016;38:327-37 pubmed publisher..No systemic accumulation was observed with repeat doses of HTLPI. Sex had no significant effect on the pharmacokinetic properties of AD and PF. Intravenous infusion of HTLPI was well tolerated in healthy Chinese subjects. ..
- Zhao Q, Li F, Song P, Zhou X, Wang L, Yu Y, et al. Clinical Characteristics and Treatment Outcome of Chinese Patients With Systemic Amyloid Light-Chain Amyloidosis: A Retrospective Single-Center Analysis. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2016;16:104-10 pubmed publisher..The AL amyloidosis patients in this study presented somewhat different features and outcomes compared to others, with younger age and higher rates of organ involvement. ..
- Shi H, Wang Z, Wei H, Ge Y, Chen X. Transesophageal Echocardiographic Measurement of Cardiac Index by the Prosthetic Mitral Valve Method Is Not Similar to the Continuous Thermodilution Method Via a Pulmonary Artery Catheter. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2016;30:398-405 pubmed publisher..A regression equation is needed to correct the probable value of CI(PAC). CI(MV) might be useful as a quantitative or semi-quantitative cardiac output measurement. ..
- Wang J, Xu A, Zhang J, He X, Pan Y, Cheng G, et al. Prognostic significance of long non-coding RNA MALAT-1 in various human carcinomas: a meta-analysis. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..43, 95% CI = 1.80-6.53). These results imply that MALAT-1 can be used to predict unfavorable prognoses for several cancers, particularly RCC. ..
- Huang L, Rao C, van der Kuijp T, Bi J, Liu Y. A comparison of individual exposure, perception, and acceptable levels of PM2.5 with air pollution policy objectives in China. Environ Res. 2017;157:78-86 pubmed publisher..Thus, policymakers can utilize this study to develop more targeted measures to combat air pollution. ..
- Xing L, Qu L, Chen H, Gao S. Clinical effect of traditional Chinese spinal orthopedic manipulation in treatment of Functional Abdominal Pain Syndrome. Complement Ther Med. 2017;32:19-24 pubmed publisher..with thumb pressing manipulation on the Back-Shu acupoints, the Jiaji (EX-B2) and the governor vessel acupoint had a very good clinical effect for abdominal pain indicating that it is an effective treatment for FAPS. ..
- Yang J, Li W, Jil Q, Wang Z, Sun J, Wang Q, et al. Local anesthesia for functional endoscopic sinus surgery employing small volumes of epinephrine-containing solutions of lidocaine produces profound hypotension. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2005;49:1471-6 pubmed..05). Local infiltration of low-dose epinephrine causes temporary significant hemodynamic changes particularly a marked decrease in BP during FESS under general anesthesia. ..
- Wang M, Zhou W, Zhao Y, Xia T, Zha X, Ding Q, et al. A novel finding of sentinel lymphatic channels in early stage breast cancer patients: which may influence detection rate and false-negative rate of sentinel lymph node biopsy. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51226 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest the optimal injection technique of the combination of superficial and deep injection in SLNB procedures. Future clinical studies are needed to confirm our novel findings. ..
- Xia R, Jin F, Lu K, Wan L, Xie M, Xu T, et al. SUZ12 promotes gastric cancer cell proliferation and metastasis by regulating KLF2 and E-cadherin. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:5341-51 pubmed publisher..Upregulation of SUZ12 was found to play a key role in gastric cancer cell proliferation and metastasis through the regulation of EMT and KLF2 expression. ..
- Shen W, Yuan Y, Liu C, Luo J. In search of the 'Aha!' experience: Elucidating the emotionality of insight problem-solving. Br J Psychol. 2016;107:281-98 pubmed publisher..These three studies provide the first direct evidence of the essence of the 'Aha!' The potential significance of the findings was discussed. ..
- Zhang X, Xu Y, Jin J, Zhang X, Zhang L, Su A. Clinical observation on treatment of chronic aplastic anemia by Shengxuening and cyclosporin A. Chin J Integr Med. 2006;12:142-5 pubmed..01), and showed significant difference from those in the control group (P < 0.05). Shengxuening-assisting CsA therapy is an effective measure for treatment of CAA. ..
- Lu J, Wu X, Li Y, Kong X. Surgical results of anterior corpectomy in the aged patients with cervical myelopathy. Eur Spine J. 2008;17:129-35 pubmed..Overcompensation mechanism for cervical instability is the probable cause of degenerative cervical spondylotic myelopathy in aged patients. ..
- Zhu H, Li H, Wu L, Zhu X, Li J, Yang Y, et al. [Multiplex quantitative PCR detection for female carrier in an X-linked ichthyosis family]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:3246-9 pubmed..Both multiplex QF-PCR and FISH are effective to detect the complete deletion mutation of STS gene and identify the female carrier, and multiplex QF-PCR is more convenient and automatic compared with FISH. ..
- Zheng T, Chunlei L, Zhen W, Ping L, Haitao Z, Weixin H, et al. Clinical-pathological features and prognosis of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in patients with lupus nephritis. Am J Med Sci. 2009;338:343-7 pubmed publisher..The patients with LN with TTP have severe clinical-pathological changes. Active treatment including renal replacement therapy, plasma exchange, and immunoabsorption are promising. ..
- Wang T, Ding Q, Guo R, Shen H, Sun J, Lu K, et al. Expression of livin in gastric cancer and induction of apoptosis in SGC-7901 cells by shRNA-mediated silencing of livin gene. Biomed Pharmacother. 2010;64:333-8 pubmed publisher..ShRNA can inhibit livin expression in SGC-7901 cells and induce cell apoptosis. Livin may serve as a new target for apoptosis-inducing therapy of gastric cancer. ..
- She W, Dai Y, Du X, Yu C, Chen F, Wang J, et al. Hearing evaluation of intratympanic methylprednisolone perfusion for refractory sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010;142:266-71 pubmed publisher..To investigate the effectiveness and safety of intratympanic methylprednisolone perfusion (IMP) through a microcatheter in patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL) who failed a conventional treatment...
- Cao J, Liu W, Xu X, Zou X. Endoscopic findings and clinicopathologic characteristics of colonic schistosomiasis: a report of 46 cases. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:723-7 pubmed..Endoscopy contributes to the diagnosis of colonic schistosomiasis although it is nonspecific. A correct diagnosis of colonic schistosomiasis can be established by endoscopy in combination with its clinicopathologic characteristics. ..
- Lu G, Wu S, Yeh B, Zhang L. Dual-energy computed tomography in pulmonary embolism. Br J Radiol. 2010;83:707-18 pubmed publisher..In this pictorial review, we present the technique, clinical applications and causes and remedies of false results of dual-energy pulmonary parenchymal enhancement defects in pulmonary embolism. ..
- Wang J, Miao D, Wang Y, Lu B, Babu S, Klingensmith G, et al. Analysis of pathogenesis of juvenile new-onset diabetes. J Diabetes. 2011;3:132-7 pubmed publisher..Among autoantibody-positive Type 1A patients, IAA and GADA showed a reciprocal prevalence, suggesting differential disease pathogenesis. ..
- Wang X, Zhang A, Liu Y, Chen S, Feng Z, Shang W, et al. Anti-idiotypic antibody specific to GAD65 autoantibody prevents type 1 diabetes in the NOD mouse. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e32515 pubmed publisher..Insulitis was significantly less severe in animals that received MAb 8E6G4 as compared to control animals. These results support our hypothesis that anti-Id specific to GAD65Ab have a protective role in T1D. ..
- Zhou Y, Dai Y, Yuan B, Zhen S, Tang Z, Wu G, et al. Population-based estimate of the burden of acute gastrointestinal illness in Jiangsu province, China, 2010-2011. Epidemiol Infect. 2013;141:944-52 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the substantial burden of AGI and the risk factors associated with AGI in Jiangsu province, China. ..
- Wang W, Wang X, Duan N, Jiang H, Huang X. Laugier-Hunziker syndrome: a report of three cases and literature review. Int J Oral Sci. 2012;4:226-30 pubmed publisher..We also review the clinical and histological findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment of the syndrome in published literature. ..
- Pei X, Yang W, Wang S, Zhu B, Wu J, Zhu J, et al. Using mathematical algorithms to modify glomerular filtration rate estimation equations. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e57852 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study was designed to modify the three equations, and compare the diagnostic accuracy of the equations modified before and after...
- Liu L, Sui T, Hong X, Wu X, Cao X. Inhibition of epidural fibrosis after microendoscopic discectomy with topical application of mitomycin C: a randomized, controlled, double-blind trial. J Neurosurg Spine. 2013;18:421-7 pubmed publisher..Although no benefit was observed clinically, the authors observed a notable reduction of epidural fibrosis after MED radiologically, with 0.5 mg/ml MMC locally applied and no clinical side effects. ..
- Shi Y, Jia B, Xu W, Li W, Liu T, Liu P, et al. Chidamide in relapsed or refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma: a multicenter real-world study in China. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:69 pubmed publisher..Chidamide combined with chemotherapy may be a new treatment choice for refractory and relapsed PTCL patients but requires further investigation. ..
- Xu T, Wu H, Jin S, Min H, Zhang Z, Shu Y, et al. Pemetrexed-carboplatin with intercalated icotinib in the treatment of patient with advanced EGFR wild-type lung adenocarcinoma: A case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7732 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first report using the long-term maintenance treatment with pemetrexed and intercalated icotinib in EGFR wt patient. The therapeutic strategies warrant further exploration in selected populations of NSCLC. ..
- Xue K, Xu L, Chen S, Ma G, Wu J. [Polymorphisms of the CYP1A1 and GSTM1 genes and their combined effects on individual susceptibility to lung cancer in a Chinese population]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2001;18:125-7 pubmed..02(P=0.03), 1.92(P=0.019), 9.38(P=0.04) and 3.27(P=0.01), respectively. There is a synergy of susceptible genotypes GSTM1 0/0 and CYP1A1 Val/Val or CYP1A1 Ile/Val to enhance the individual susceptibility to lung cancer. ..
- Fang X, Zhou Z, Lu L, Yin L, Li J, Zhen Y, et al. Expression of a novel pyridoxal kinase mRNA splice variant, PKH-T, in human testis. Asian J Androl. 2004;6:83-91 pubmed..PKH-T is a gene highly expressed in adult human testis and spermatozoa. It may play an important role in spermatogenesis and could be related to male infertility. ..
- Shen C, Guo Z, Wu M, Hu X, Yang G, Yu R, et al. Association study between hypertension and A/G polymorphism at codon 637 of the transporter associated with antigen processing 1 gene. Hypertens Res. 2007;30:683-90 pubmed..138-8.153) after adjustment for the covariates of age, serum total cholesterol, triglycerides, body mass index (BMI) and smoking. But there were no significant differences in the frequency of the genotype for the dominant model (AA vs...
- Feng J, Wu J, Hu S, Gao C, Shi M, Lu Z, et al. Polymorphisms of the ribonucleotide reductase M1 gene and sensitivity to platin-based chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. 2009;66:344-9 pubmed publisher..Further research on determining RR524CT as a clinical marker for predicting response to platinum-based therapy in NSCLC patients is warranted. ..
- Xu G, Zhao W, Zhou Z, Zhang R, Zhu W, Liu X. Danshen extracts decrease blood C reactive protein and prevent ischemic stroke recurrence: a controlled pilot study. Phytother Res. 2009;23:1721-5 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that DDP treatment may reduce the risk for stroke/TIA recurrence, and this reduction of risk may be associated with its antiinflammatory effects. ..
- Xingjiang W, Weiwei D, Jianmin C, Jianming H, Jieshou L. Functional hepatic flow can predict the hepatic reserve function in surgical cirrhotic patients. J Invest Surg. 2009;22:178-82 pubmed publisher..05). Monitor of FHF in cirrhotic patients is valuable to predict different hepatic reserve function in patients receiving different surgical operations. ..
- Zhu J, Ju X, Yan F, Qin C, Wang M, Ding Q, et al. Association of IL-4 -590 T>C polymorphism and risk of renal cell carcinoma in a Chinese population. Int J Immunogenet. 2010;37:459-65 pubmed publisher..007). These results suggest that the IL-4-590 T>C polymorphism is involved in susceptibility to developing RCC in Chinese populations. Larger studies are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Wang G, Jiang Z, Xu J, Gong J, Bao Y, Xie L, et al. Fast-track rehabilitation program vs conventional care after colorectal resection: a randomized clinical trial. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:671-6 pubmed publisher..8% vs 8.7%). The fast-track rehabilitation program can significantly decrease the complications and shorten the time of postoperative hospital stay of patients after resection colorectal cancer. ..
- Jin H, Xu J, Wang X, Ding Y. [Expression pattern and clinical significance of hairy enhancer of split 1 in colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;91:2891-4 pubmed..000), but not with Hes1 (P = 0.267). The expression of Hes1 is correlated with pathological types and differentiation types. However the long-term survival rate is not correlated with its expression. ..
- Yong Lin Y, Qiang F, Ming Shun Z, Jie C, Gui Ming M, Zu Hu H, et al. Hepatitis B surface antigen variants in voluntary blood donors in Nanjing, China. Virol J. 2012;9:82 pubmed publisher..HBV/B and HBV/C are dominant in Nanjing, China. The mutations in the MHR of HBsAg associated with disease diagnosis are common. ..
- Cai H, Sun L, Cui L, Cao Q, Qin C, Zhang G, et al. A functional insertion/deletion polymorphism (-94 ins/del ATTG) in the promoter region of the NFKB1 gene is related to the risk of renal cell carcinoma. Urol Int. 2013;91:206-12 pubmed publisher..020, OR = 1.26, 95% CI = 1.04-1.53). The functional NFKB1 promoter polymorphism is associated with an increased risk of RCC. ..
- Wang F, Chen F, Yin H, Xu N, Wu X, Ma J, et al. Effects of age, breast density and volume on breast cancer diagnosis: a retrospective comparison of sensitivity of mammography and ultrasonography in China's rural areas. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:2277-82 pubmed..One of the major challenges in China is to determine an optimal imaging modality for breast cancer screening. This study was designed to clarify the sensitivity of ultrasonography compared with that of mammography in rural China...
- Wang X, Zhang Z, Liu W, Xiong Y, Sun W, Huang X, et al. Impacts and interactions of PDGFRB, MMP-3, TIMP-2, and RNF213 polymorphisms on the risk of Moyamoya disease in Han Chinese human subjects. Gene. 2013;526:437-42 pubmed publisher..Compared with this overwhelming effect, the influences of PDGFRB, MMP-3, and TIMP-2 on MMD may be unremarkable in Chinese Hans. There may be no prominent interaction among these five gene polymorphisms on the occurrence of MMD. ..
- Xiao C, Lian Y, Hegarty M. Spatial updating of map-acquired representation. Mem Cognit. 2015;43:1032-42 pubmed publisher..These results reveal that people establish an orientation-specific spatial representation through map learning, and that they can update a map-acquired representation during locomotion. ..
- Yu B, Cai H, Xu Z, Xu T, Zou Q, Gu M. Expressions of stem cell transcription factors Nanog and Oct4 in renal cell carcinoma tissues and clinical significance. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. 2016;44:1818-1823 pubmed..RCC patients with low Nanog and Oct4 expressions in tumor tissues had significantly higher survival rates (pâ€‰<â€‰0.05). High Nanog and Oct4 expressions may be potential therapeutic targets. ..
- Lin T, Yu S, Chen W. Occurrence, removal and risk assessment of pharmaceutical and personal care products (PPCPs) in an advanced drinking water treatment plant (ADWTP) around Taihu Lake in China. Chemosphere. 2016;152:1-9 pubmed publisher..Finally, the correlation between removal efficiency and risk quotient indicated that uniform removal efficiency for all PPCPs may not reflect an equal risk control in the ADWTP. ..
- Hu W, Chen M, Wu W, Lu J, Zhao D, Pan F, et al. Gene-gene and gene-environment interactions on risk of male infertility: Focus on the metabolites. Environ Int. 2016;91:188-95 pubmed publisher..05, 95% CI=4.78-60.20, P=2.34Ã—10(-5)). Most metabolites identified were involved in the tricarboxylic acid cycle. In conclusion, it is a novel study of the interaction on male infertility from the aspect of metabolomics. ..
- Hou Z, Zhou J, Ma X, Fan L, Liao L, Liu J. Role of interleukin-1 receptor type II in the pathogenesis of endometriosis. Fertil Steril. 2008;89:42-51 pubmed..These results suggest that IL-1RII can neutralize IL-1 beta and counteract its effect on endometrial stromal cells, and may provide a new clinical strategy for the treatment of endometriosis. ..
- Shi D, Nakamura T, Dai J, Yi L, Qin J, Chen D, et al. Association of the aspartic acid-repeat polymorphism in the asporin gene with age at onset of knee osteoarthritis in Han Chinese population. J Hum Genet. 2007;52:664-7 pubmed..The average age at onset of patients with the D13/D13 genotype (mean: 56.1, SD: 11.1) was older than those without the D13/D13 genotype (mean: 53.0, SD: 9.9) (P = 0.013). Our study further highlighted the significance of asporin in OA. ..
- Chen Y, Tang X, Zhang X, Zhuang L. New mutations of Nogo-C in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:377-80 pubmed..Above results revealed a new physiological role and clinical implications of Nogo-C on HCC. ..
- Tian Y, Zhang J, Lin H, Liang J, Zhang Z, Chen Y. High performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric determination of rupatadine in human plasma and its pharmacokinetics. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2008;47:899-906 pubmed publisher..Acceptable precision and accuracy were obtained for concentrations over the standard curve range. The validated LC-MS/MS method has been successfully applied to study the pharmacokinetics of rupatadine in healthy volunteers. ..
- Gao C, Tajima K, Ding J, Tang J, Wu J, Li S, et al. Body size, physical activity and risk of breast cancer - a case control study in Jangsu Province of China. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2009;10:877-81 pubmed..025). These findings support that breast cancer risk is associated with body size, and that moderate occupational and recreational physical activity has protective effects on breast cancer. ..
- Xu J, Wu S, Shi X. Expression of matrix metalloproteinase regulator, RECK, and its clinical significance in osteosarcoma. J Orthop Res. 2010;28:1621-5 pubmed publisher..017). RECK status is a useful prognostic factor in osteosarcoma, and an independent prognostic factor contributing to the determination of more adequate therapy strategies for each patient. ..
- Zhou Z, Lu T, Xu G, Yue X, Zhu W, Ma M, et al. Decreased serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is associated with post-stroke depression but not with BDNF gene Val66Met polymorphism. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2011;49:185-9 pubmed publisher..However, Val66Met polymorphisms are not associated with serum concentrations of BDNF. The mechanism of decreased serum BDNF requires further study. ..
- Han G, Cao M, Zhao W, Jiang H, Wang C, Bai S, et al. A prospective and open-label study for the efficacy and safety of telbivudine in pregnancy for the prevention of perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol. 2011;55:1215-21 pubmed publisher..Telbivudine was well-tolerated with no safety concerns in the telbivudine-treated mothers or their infants on short term follow up. These data support the use of telbivudine in this special population. ..
- Wu Y, Leliveld M, Zhou X. Social distance modulates recipient's fairness consideration in the dictator game: an ERP study. Biol Psychol. 2011;88:253-62 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that violation of social norms can be detected at an early stage of evaluative processing and that this detection can be modulated by social distance. ..
- Liu Q, Yang D, Xu W, Wang J, Lv B, Shao Y, et al. Molecular typing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates circulating in Jiangsu province, China. BMC Infect Dis. 2011;11:288 pubmed publisher..The utility of spoligotyping in combination with 24-loci MIRU-VNTR might be a useful tool for epidemiological analysis of MTB transmission. ..
- Huang M, Tian Y, Zhang Z, Zhang H, Lin H. Determination of propiverine hydrochloride in human plasma by high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: application to the pharmacokinetic study of a sustained release formulation. Arzneimittelforschung. 2011;61:494-501 pubmed..The major pharmacokinetic parameters in healthy Chinese volunteers are given for the first time and the sustained release characteristics of the sustained release formulation are evaluated. [corrected]. ..
- Luo Y, Wang Z, Li J, Xu Y. Serum CRP concentrations and severity of ischemic stroke subtypes. Can J Neurol Sci. 2012;39:69-73 pubmed..14 (95% CI 1.43-26.44) in CE, 1.714 (95% CI 1.30-2.26) in TACI, 2.32 (95% CI 1.08-4.99) in LVI, and the p value were all below 0.05. Elevated CRP level can reflect the severity of AIS, which was association with stroke subtype. ..
- Zhou X, Zhang G, Wang J, Lu S, Cao J, Sun L. A novel bridge between oxidative stress and immunity: the interaction between hydrogen peroxide and human leukocyte antigen G in placental trophoblasts during preeclampsia. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012;206:447.e7-16 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight that high levels of hydrogen peroxide can down-regulate HLA-G expression in trophoblasts during preeclampsia and trophoblasts expressing HLA-G are vulnerable to oxidative stress. ..
- Li F, Zhai Y, Tang Y, Wang L, Wan P. Identification of a novel partner gene, TPR, fused to FGFR1 in 8p11 myeloproliferative syndrome. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2012;51:890-7 pubmed publisher..Our results further support a critical role of FGFR1 in the pathogenesis of EMS and may lead to more accurate diagnosis and potential targeted therapy. ..
- Zhang J, Wang L, Feng Y, Zhi H, Ma G, Ye X, et al. [Association study on the microRNA-1 target gene polymorphism and the risk of premature coronary artery disease]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2012;40:386-91 pubmed..49, 95%CI = 0.32 - 0.75, P = 0.001, respectively). The polymorphism of miRNA-1 target gene COG6 rs9548934C?T is associated with lower risk of pCAD, especially in female subjects and subjects with lower serum lipid levels. ..
- Qin Y, Melse Boonstra A, Pan X, Yuan B, Dai Y, Zhao J, et al. Anemia in relation to body mass index and waist circumference among Chinese women. Nutr J. 2013;12:10 pubmed publisher..No measures are required currently to target anemia specifically for overweight and obese people in China. ..
- Pan F, Pan L, Zhang A, Liu Y, Zhang F, Dai Y. Comparison of two approaches in microsurgical varicocelectomy in Chinese infertile males. Urol Int. 2013;90:443-8 pubmed publisher..Both approaches are effective methods in the repair of varicocele in infertile men, but more analgesic medication at the first day after operation may be required in inguinal group. ..
- Zhang X, Su A, Hu M, Zhang X, Xu Y. Elevated serum ferritin levels in patients with hematologic malignancies. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15:6099-101 pubmed
- Shi X, Liang W, Yang W, Xia R, Song Y. Decorin is responsible for progression of non-small-cell lung cancer by promoting cell proliferation and metastasis. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:3345-54 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that decorin plays crucial roles in NSCLC against carcinogenesis and progression. Decorin might be a predictive factor and an attractive therapeutic target for NSCLC patients. ..
- Peng Q, Greenfield B, Dang F, Zhong H. Human exposure to methylmercury from crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) in China. Environ Geochem Health. 2016;38:169-81 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that more attention should be paid to dietary MeHg intake via crayfish consumption in China, particularly for communities with high consumption in MLYR. ..
- Chen X, Khaparde S, Prasad T, Srinivas V, Anyaike C, Ijaodola G, et al. Estimating disease burden of maternal syphilis and associated adverse pregnancy outcomes in India, Nigeria, and Zambia in 2012. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015;130 Suppl 1:S4-9 pubmed publisher..Screening and treatment for syphilis must be scaled-up significantly in these countries to achieve elimination of MTCT of syphilis. ..
- Chen S, Yin Y, Dai X, Unemo M, Chen X. First nationwide study regarding ceftriaxone resistance and molecular epidemiology of Neisseria gonorrhoeae in China. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2016;71:92-9 pubmed publisher..Molecular approaches including genotyping and AMR determinant analysis can be valuable to supplement and enhance conventional surveillance of gonococcal AMR in China. ..
- Wang J, Wang Y, Shao J, Wang X, Du H. [Immunosuppressive therapies in patients with Graves' ophthalmopathy]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2004;43:125-7 pubmed..To compare the efficacy and tolerability of 4 immunosuppressants in treating Graves' ophthalmopathy (GO)...
- Wang J, Zhang Y, Yang Z, Zhu T, Wang L, Chen B, et al. Association of human carboxypeptidase E exon5 gene polymorphisms with angiographical characteristics of coronary atherosclerosis in a Chinese population. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2008;29:736-44 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that the 801C>T polymorphism in the CPE exon5 gene may contribute to the angiographical characteristics of coronary atherosclerosis in the Chinese population. ..
- Wang M, Zhang Z, Tian Y, Shao J, Zhang Z. A six-nucleotide insertion-deletion polymorphism in the CASP8 promoter associated with risk and progression of bladder cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15:2567-72 pubmed publisher..Larger studies are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Yang C, Qiu H, Huang Y, Xie J, Mo M, Liu S, et al. [Prospective research on the prognosis of septic shock based on the change of lactate concentration in arterial blood]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2009;47:685-8 pubmed..To evaluate the correlation between the lactate in artery blood and lactate clearance rate and prognosis in patients with septic shock in intensive care unit (ICU)...
- Shi Z, Yuan B, Hu G, Dai Y, Zuo H, Holmboe Ottesen G. Dietary pattern and weight change in a 5-year follow-up among Chinese adults: results from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study. Br J Nutr. 2011;105:1047-54 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the 'traditional' dietary pattern was negatively and the 'vegetable-rich' pattern was positively associated with weight gain in Chinese adults. ..