Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Changsha, Hunan, China
Locale: Changsha, Hunan, China
Publications336 found, 100 shown here
- Sun H, Jiang M, Zhu S. [In vitro and in vivo studies on hydroxyapatite nanoparticles as a novel vector for inner ear gene therapy]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2008;43:51-7 pubmed..As a non-viral gene vector without the risk of biological disaster, HAT nanoparticle vector is worthy of further fully researches although its transfection efficiency needs to be improved. ..
- Huang C, Wu M, Tang Y, Li X, Ouyang J, Xiao L, et al. NAG7 promotes human nasopharyngeal carcinoma invasion through inhibition of estrogen receptor alpha and up-regulation of JNK2/AP-1/MMP1 pathways. J Cell Physiol. 2009;221:394-401 pubmed publisher..These observations indicate that NAG7 plays a potential role in promoting nasopharyngeal carcinoma invasion by regulation of ERalpha and the H-ras/p-c-Raf and JNK2/AP-1/MMP1 signaling pathways. ..
- Peng C, He Q, Luo C. Lack of keratinocyte growth factor retards angiogenesis in cutaneous wounds. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:416-23 pubmed..These results suggest that KGF may play an important role in the regulation of VEGF gene expression and angiogenesis during wound healing. ..
- Ma X, Yang L, Xiao L, Tang M, Liu L, Li Z, et al. Down-regulation of EBV-LMP1 radio-sensitizes nasal pharyngeal carcinoma cells via NF-κB regulated ATM expression. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24647 pubmed publisher..Together, our results indicate that ATM expression can be regulated by LMP1 via the NF-κB pathways through direct promoter binding, which resulted in the change of radiosensitivity in NPCs. ..
- Tan Z, Zhang Y, Deng J, Zeng G, Zhang Y. Purified vitexin compound 1 suppresses tumor growth and induces cell apoptosis in a mouse model of human choriocarcinoma. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2012;22:360-6 pubmed publisher..Vitexin compound 1 inhibited cell proliferation, induced apoptosis, and inhibited the mTOR signaling in JEG-3 cell line. Vitexin compound 1 could inhibit choriocarcinoma via inducing cell apoptosis and suppressing the mTOR pathway. ..
- Liu T, Hu Y, Guo S, Tan L, Zhan Y, Yang L, et al. Identification and characterization of MYH9 locus for high efficient gene knock-in and stable expression in mouse embryonic stem cells. PLoS ONE. 2018;13:e0192641 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these findings suggest that like the commonly used ROSA26 site, the MYH9 gene locus may be considered a new safe harbor for high-efficiency targeted transgenesis and for biomedical applications. ..
- Tang L, Yi X, Zeng X, Wang L, Zhang S. Schistosoma japonicum: isolation and identification of peptides mimicking ferritin epitopes from phage display library. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2004;36:206-10 pubmed..7%, 20.4%, and 25.9%) as well as in liver eggs per gram (LEPG) (40.0%, 38.2%, and 40.8%). This result showed that three mimotopes on SjFer were obtained and they could induce significant protective efficacy against S.j. ..
- Chen X, Lin J, Kanekura T, Su J, Lin W, Xie H, et al. A small interfering CD147-targeting RNA inhibited the proliferation, invasiveness, and metastatic activity of malignant melanoma. Cancer Res. 2006;66:11323-30 pubmed..c. tumors and the microvessel density in an A375 s.c. nude mouse xenograft model. In addition, the in vivo metastatic potential of A375 cells transfected with CD147 siRNA was suppressed in a nude mouse model of pulmonary metastasis. ..
- Liu N, Yu Z, Xiang S, Zhao S, Tjarnlund Wolf A, Xing C, et al. Transcriptional regulation mechanisms of hypoxia-induced neuroglobin gene expression. Biochem J. 2012;443:153-64 pubmed publisher..NF-?B, Sp1 and HIF-1? contributed to the up-regulation of mouse Ngb gene expression under hypoxic conditions. ..
- Zhou B, Liang P, Yang X, Huang X, Ren L. [Regulation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ? by epidermal growth factor in wound tissue of mice with full-thickness skin defect]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2011;27:446-50 pubmed..01). The expression of PPAR-? mRNA in both groups peaked on PID 3 [(7.3 ± 2.6) × 10(6), (4.5 ± 3.0) × 10(6), respectively]. mEGF can up-regulate the expression of PPAR-? in wound tissue of mice and promote wound healing. ..
- Shen Y, Zhao Y, Zeng Y, Yan L, Chen B, Leng A, et al. Inhibition of Pim-1 kinase ameliorates dextran sodium sulfate-induced colitis in mice. Dig Dis Sci. 2012;57:1822-31 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, PIM-Inh could skew T cell differentiation towards a Treg phenotype. Pim-1 kinase is involved in mucosal injury/inflammation and Pim-1 kinase inhibitor may provide a novel therapeutic approach for IBD. ..
- Chen B, Peng J, Li Q, Yang M, Wang Y, Chen W. Exogenous bone morphogenetic protein-7 reduces hepatic fibrosis in Schistosoma japonicum-infected mice via transforming growth factor-?/Smad signaling. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:1405-15 pubmed publisher..Exogenous BMP-7 significantly decreased the degree of hepatic fibrosis in both the acute and chronic stages of hepato-schistosomiasis, and the regulatory mechanism may involve the TGF-?/Smad signaling pathway. ..
- Wang Y, Tian F, Yan M, Zhang J, Liu Q, Lu J, et al. Delivery of an miR155 inhibitor by anti-CD20 single-chain antibody into B cells reduces the acetylcholine receptor-specific autoantibodies and ameliorates experimental autoimmune myasthenia gravis. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;176:207-21 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that miR155 may be a promising target for the clinical therapy of MG. ..
- Ma J, Zeng S, Zhang Y, Deng G, Qu Y, Guo C, et al. BMP4 enhances hepatocellular carcinoma proliferation by promoting cell cycle progression via ID2/CDKN1B signaling. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:2279-2289 pubmed publisher..So BMP4 is overexpressed in HCC tissues and acts as a poor prognostic factor of HCC patients. BMP4-induced ID2/CDKN1B signaling facilitates proliferation of HCC. ..
- Zhang W, Zhou X, Yao Q, Liu Y, Zhang H, Dong Z. HIF-1-mediated production of exosomes during hypoxia is protective in renal tubular cells. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2017;313:F906-F913 pubmed publisher..The exosomes from hypoxic cells are protective against renal tubular cell injury. HIF-1 mediates exosome production during hypoxia and contributes to the cytoprotective effect of the exosomes. ..
- Huang X, Tan H, Chen B, Deng C. Astragalus extract alleviates nerve injury after cerebral ischemia by improving energy metabolism and inhibiting apoptosis. Biol Pharm Bull. 2012;35:449-54 pubmed
- Peng R, Jiang B, Ma J, Ma Z, Wan X, Liu H, et al. Forced downregulation of RACK1 inhibits glioma development by suppressing Src/Akt signaling activity. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:2195-202 pubmed publisher..The present study highlighted the role of RACK1 in glioma, and demonstrated that RACK1 is a novel promising therapeutic target for glioma treatment. ..
- Yang Y, Yang S, Guo J, Cui Y, Tang B, Li X, et al. Synergistic Toxicity of Polyglutamine-Expanded TATA-Binding Protein in Glia and Neuronal Cells: Therapeutic Implications for Spinocerebellar Ataxia 17. J Neurosci. 2017;37:9101-9115 pubmed publisher..Our study establishes glial dysfunction as an important component of SCA17 pathogenesis and suggests targeting glial inflammation as a potential therapeutic approach for SCA17 treatment. ..
- Nie D, Li M, Xu H, He N, Liang S. [Expression and purification of recombinant huwentoxin-I in Pichia pastoris]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2002;18:172-7 pubmed..The final yield of the purified HWTX-I was about 80 mg/L accounting for 23.6% of its total secretory proteins. ..
- Deng Y, Nie D, Wang J, Tan X, Nie Z, Yang H, et al. Molecular cloning of MSRG-11 gene related to apoptosis of mouse spermatogenic cells. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2005;37:159-66 pubmed..Based on these observations, it was considered that we cloned a new gene which probably accelerates spermatogenetic cell apoptosis in mouse. ..
- Liu J, Li Y, Tang L, Zhang G, Hu W. Treatment of lycorine on SCID mice model with human APL cells. Biomed Pharmacother. 2007;61:229-34 pubmed..This study revealed that lycorine, when tested in the human leukemia xenograft models, appears to exhibit anti-tumor activity in vivo and is a useful therapy against acute promyelocytic leukemia. ..
- Lu Z, Ma X, Yang L, Wang Z, Zeng L, Li Z, et al. DNAzymes targeted to EBV-encoded latent membrane protein-1 induce apoptosis and enhance radiosensitivity in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2008;265:226-38 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that LMP1 may represent a molecular target for DNAzymes and provide a basis for the use of the LMP1 DNAzymes as potential radiosensitizers for treatment of the EBV-associated carcinomas. ..
- Yang Z, Yin J, Gong Z, Huang Q, Chen H, Zhang W, et al. Evidence for an effect of clozapine on the regulation of fat-cell derived factors. Clin Chim Acta. 2009;408:98-104 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that clozapine might play an important role in inducing adipocyte differentiation and the regulation of fat-cell derived factors. ..
- Xia K, Ma H, Xiong H, Pan Q, Huang L, Wang D, et al. Trafficking abnormality and ER stress underlie functional deficiency of hearing impairment-associated connexin-31 mutants. Protein Cell. 2010;1:935-43 pubmed publisher..The study reveals a potential pathological mechanism of HI-associated C×31 mutations. ..
- Wu Y, Lu X, Xiang F, Lui E, Feng Q. North American ginseng protects the heart from ischemia and reperfusion injury via upregulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase. Pharmacol Res. 2011;64:195-202 pubmed publisher..We conclude that ginseng treatment protects the heart from I/R injury via upregulation of eNOS expression. Our study suggests that ginseng may serve as a potential therapeutic agent to limit myocardial I/R injury. ..
- Yu H, Lu J, Zuo L, Yan Q, Yu Z, Li X, et al. Epstein-Barr virus downregulates microRNA 203 through the oncoprotein latent membrane protein 1: a contribution to increased tumor incidence in epithelial cells. J Virol. 2012;86:3088-99 pubmed publisher..Inhibitors of Jun N-terminal protein kinase (JNK) and NF-?B blocked miR-203 downregulation. These results imply that EBV promotes malignancy by downregulating cellular miR-203, which contributes to the etiology of NPC. ..
- Tang J, Zhang L, She X, Zhou G, Yu F, Xiang J, et al. Inhibiting CD164 expression in colon cancer cell line HCT116 leads to reduced cancer cell proliferation, mobility, and metastasis in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Invest. 2012;30:380-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, CD164 may be a new target for diagnosis and treatment for colon cancer. ..
- Huang F, Zhu X, Hu X, Fang Z, Tang L, Lu X, et al. Mesenchymal stem cells modified with miR-126 release angiogenic factors and activate Notch ligand Delta-like-4, enhancing ischemic angiogenesis and cell survival. Int J Mol Med. 2013;31:484-92 pubmed publisher..Therefore, MSCs modified with miR-126 may represent a novel and efficient therapeutic approach for ischemic angiogenesis and the improvement of cardiac function. ..
- Nie S, Zhou J, Bai F, Jiang B, Chen J, Zhou J. Role of endothelin A receptor in colon cancer metastasis: in vitro and in vivo evidence. Mol Carcinog. 2014;53 Suppl 1:E85-91 pubmed publisher..This study provides direct evidence for a critical role of ETAR in colon cancer metastasis, which suggests that ETAR antagonism could benefit patients with metastatic colon cancer. ..
- Ming G, Xiao D, Gong W, Liu H, Liu J, Zhou H, et al. JAZF1 can regulate the expression of lipid metabolic genes and inhibit lipid accumulation in adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;445:673-80 pubmed publisher..This result suggests that JAZF1 may be a potential target for the treatment of diseases, such as obesity and lipid metabolism disorders. ..
- Wang J, Hu W, Wu X, Wang K, Yu J, Luo B, et al. CXCR1 promotes malignant behavior of gastric cancer cells in vitro and in vivo in AKT and ERK1/2 phosphorylation. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:2184-96 pubmed publisher..05). CXCR1 promoted gastric cancer cell proliferation, migration and invasion. The present study provides preclinical data to support CXCR1 as a novel therapeutic target for gastric cancer. ..
- Chen L, Zhang S, Wu J, Cui J, Zhong L, Zeng L, et al. circRNA_100290 plays a role in oral cancer by functioning as a sponge of the miR-29 family. Oncogene. 2017;36:4551-4561 pubmed publisher..Taken together, it indicates that circRNAs may exert regulatory functions in OSCC and may be a potential target for OSCC therapy. ..
- Xing X, Li L, Lu G. [Expression of a novel spermatogenesis gene SRG4 in postpartum normal and cryptorchid mouse testis]. Yi Chuan. 2007;29:699-704 pubmed..However, in cryptorchid testis, in which most germ cells undergo apoptosis, only a few of SRG4 is observed, suggesting that SRG4 may be as a specific marker to evaluate the process of spermatogenesis. ..
- Liu J, Zhang H, Liu Y, Wang K, Feng Y, Liu M, et al. KLF4 regulates the expression of interleukin-10 in RAW264.7 macrophages. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;362:575-81 pubmed..The overexpression of KLF4 promoted the transcription and DNA binding activities of KLF4 to the IL-10 promoter. These results indicate that KLF4 plays an important role in regulating the expression of IL-10. ..
- Songjiang Z, Lixiang W. Amyloid-beta associated with chitosan nano-carrier has favorable immunogenicity and permeates the BBB. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2009;10:900-5 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that this novel targeted nano-vaccine delivery system can be used as a carrier for Abeta. This system will further research of peptide vaccines for AD. ..
- He F, Peng J, Deng X, Yang L, Wu L, Zhang C, et al. RhoA and NF-?B are involved in lipopolysaccharide-induced brain microvascular cell line hyperpermeability. Neuroscience. 2011;188:35-47 pubmed publisher..LPS induces brain microvascular endothelial barrier hyperpermeability by disrupting TJs, in part through RhoA and NF-?B activation, in which RhoA is the positive upstream regulator for NF-?B. ..
- Wang L, Liu J, Ning W, Yuan Q, Zhang F, Peng Z, et al. Fluorofenidone attenuates diabetic nephropathy and kidney fibrosis in db/db mice. Pharmacology. 2011;88:88-99 pubmed publisher..Therefore, AKF-PD, a potent antifibrotic agent, holds great promise in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy. ..
- Li Y, Liao Q, Li K, Zhong D, Weng X, Mi M. Knockdown of endothelin A receptor expression inhibits osteosarcoma pulmonary metastasis in an orthotopic xenograft mouse model. Mol Med Rep. 2012;5:1391-5 pubmed publisher..This study provides the first in vivo evidence suggesting an important role for ETAR in OS pulmonary metastasis. ..
- Jine Y, Lis M, Szczypka M, Obminska Mrukowicz B. Influence of betulinic acid on lymphocyte subsets and humoral immune response in mice. Pol J Vet Sci. 2012;15:305-13 pubmed..Thus, betulinic acid is a potential biological response modifier and may strengthen the immune response of its host...
- Luo J, Zhao L, Chen A, Zhang X, Zhu J, Zhao J, et al. TCF7L2 variation and proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Diabetes. 2013;62:2613-7 pubmed publisher..9E-07 for VEGFA). Together, data from our study show that TCF7L2-rs7903146 is associated with PDR in Caucasian T2DM and suggest that TCF7L2 promotes pathological retinal neovascularization via ER stress-dependent upregulation of VEGFA. ..
- Luo Z, Zhang X, Zeng W, Su J, Yang K, Lu L, et al. TRAF6 regulates melanoma invasion and metastasis through ubiquitination of Basigin. Oncotarget. 2016;7:7179-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that TRAF6 is involved in regulating melanoma invasion and metastasis, suggesting that TRAF6 may be a potential target for therapy or chemo-prevention in melanoma. ..
- Gong X, Liu Y, Yao S, Zheng J, Wan F, Xiang X, et al. Correlation between adiponectin and hemorrhagic shock in mice. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..The variation of ADPN levels was closely associated with the occurrence of HS in mice and their recovery, suggesting that ADPN might act as a biomarker of inflammation and have potential for the treatment of HS. ..
- Fu J, Lu G, Li L, Liu G, Xing X, Liu S. [Molecular cloning for testis spermatogenesis cell apoptosis related gene TSARG1 and Mtsarg1 and expression analysis for Mtsarg1 gene]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2003;30:25-9 pubmed..Therefore, our results suggested that Mtsarg1 and TSARG1 would be pay potential roles in spermatogenesis cell apoptosis or spermatogenesis. ..
- Guo J, Wang X, Wu C, Liu X, Li J. [Experimental research of songzhi pills on inducement of interferon in mice and rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2003;28:257-9 pubmed..The contents of interferon among the groups treated with songzhi pills were significantly higher than those of the normal group and the model group (P < 0.01), Songzhi pills may have the function of inducing interferon. ..
- Liu J, Xu K, Wen G, Guo H, Li S, Wu X, et al. Comparison of the effects of genistein and zoledronic acid on the bone loss in OPG-deficient mice. Bone. 2008;42:950-9 pubmed publisher..In contrast, zoledronic acid could effectively suppress bone resorption and completely prevent the bone loss in the OPG-/- mice--an effect that is likely to be independent of the OPG pathway. ..
- Chen L, Wang X, Cui Y, Lian G, Zhang J, Ouyang C, et al. Therapeutic effects of four strains of probiotics on experimental colitis in mice. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:321-7 pubmed..E. faecalis has a better effect on DSS-induced experimental colitis in mice than the other three strains. Supplement of probiotics provides a new therapy for UC. ..
- Yang L, Xiao L, Ma X, Tang M, Weng X, Chen X, et al. Effect of DNAzymes targeting Akt1 on cell proliferation and apoptosis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Cancer Biol Ther. 2009;8:366-71 pubmed..Thus, DNAzyme targeting Akt1, Dz2, can inhibit multiple key tumorigenic processes in vitro and in vivo and may serve as a useful anti-cancer agent in NPC. ..
- Li H, Xie H, Liu W, Hu R, Huang B, Tan Y, et al. A novel microRNA targeting HDAC5 regulates osteoblast differentiation in mice and contributes to primary osteoporosis in humans. J Clin Invest. 2009;119:3666-77 pubmed publisher..Thus, our studies show that miR-2861 plays an important physiological role in osteoblast differentiation and contributes to osteoporosis via its effect on osteoblasts. ..
- Wu J, Zhang F, Fang F, Chang H, Wang F, Yang Z, et al. Efficacy of inactivated vaccine against H5N1 influenza virus infection in mice with type 1 diabetes. Vaccine. 2010;28:2775-81 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that type 1 diabetic mice were more susceptible to H5N1 influenza virus infection than healthy mice, and can be effectively protected by inactivated H5N1 vaccine with increased antigen. ..
- Gong Q, Cheng G, Qin Z, Xiong D, Yu Y, Zeng Q, et al. Identification of the resistance of a novel molecule heat shock protein 90alpha (HSP90alpha) in Microtus fortis to Schistosoma japonicum infection. Acta Trop. 2010;115:220-6 pubmed publisher..8% worm burden reduction and 57.9% reduction in liver eggs per gram (LEPG) indicating its anti-schistosome effect in vivo. Taken together, our results suggested Mf-HSP90alpha as a novel anti-schistosome molecule in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Li G, Ren C, Shi J, Huang W, Liu H, Feng X, et al. Identification, expression and subcellular localization of ESRG. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;435:160-4 pubmed publisher..Our current data provide us with an important basis for conducting further studies on the functions and regulatory mechanisms underlying the role of ESRG in hESCs. ..
- Weng L, Lin Y, Li A, Wang C, Yan S, Sun M, et al. Loss of Ahi1 affects early development by impairing BM88/Cend1-mediated neuronal differentiation. J Neurosci. 2013;33:8172-84 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that Cend1 is involved in Ahi1-associated hypothalamic neuronal differentiation in early development, giving us fresh insight into the mechanism behind the delayed development in Joubert syndrome. ..
- Liu Z, Xiao Y, Zhou Z, Mao X, Cai J, Xiong L, et al. Extensive metabolic disorders are present in APC(min) tumorigenesis mice. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2016;427:57-64 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our study explores a new mechanism that explains abnormal metabolism in APC(min) mice and provides insights into studying the metabolic disorders of FAP patients. ..
- Zou X, Wang D, Qiu G, Ji C, Jin F, Wu M, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel human C4orf13 gene, tentatively a member of the sodium bile acid cotransporter family. Biochem Genet. 2005;43:165-73 pubmed
- Yang L, Zhao Y, Zeng L, Gong J, Cao Y. hTERT/re-caspase-3 system induce apoptosis in hTERT-positive cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther. 2006;5:1546-53 pubmed..Results suggested that the telomerase-specific transfer of there-Caspase-3 gene may be an effective and promising targeting approach for the treatment of cancer. ..
- Qiong P, Hu Z, Feng Y, Pan Q, Xia J, Xia K. Bioinformatics analysis of candidate genes and mutations in a congenital sensorineural hearing loss pedigree: detection of 52 genes for the DFNA52 locus. J Laryngol Otol. 2008;122:1029-36 pubmed publisher..The result implies that the genes studied are unlikely to be a cause of DFNA52-linked sensorineural hearing loss. ..
- Chen H, Wei X, Cho K, Chen G, Sappington R, Calkins D, et al. Optic neuropathy due to microbead-induced elevated intraocular pressure in the mouse. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52:36-44 pubmed publisher..Development of an inducible mouse model of elevated IOP will allow applications of mouse genetic technology to the investigation of the mechanisms and the evaluation of treatment strategies of glaucoma. ..
- Zhang W, Xie Q, Wu X, Liang Q. Neuromedin B and its receptor induce labor onset and are associated with the RELA (NFKB P65)/IL6 pathway in pregnant mice. Biol Reprod. 2011;84:113-7 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that NMB and its receptor can induce the onset of labor via a RELA/IL6-mediated pathway. ..
- Xie H, Xie P, Wu X, Chen S, Zhou H, Yuan L, et al. Omentin-1 attenuates arterial calcification and bone loss in osteoprotegerin-deficient mice by inhibition of RANKL expression. Cardiovasc Res. 2011;92:296-306 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that omentin-1 ameliorates arterial calcification and bone loss in vivo through the regulation of the RANK signalling pathway. ..
- Ren J, Huo J. [5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine-induced inhibition of CDH13 expression and its inhibitory effect on methylation status in human colon cancer cells in vitro and on growth of xenograft in nude mice]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2012;34:6-10 pubmed..Its mechanism may be that demethylation of the methylated CDH13 promoter induced by 5-Aza-CdR restores CDH13 expression and thus inhibits the tumor growth in nude mice. ..
- Shan Z, Li G, Zhan Q, Li D. Gadd45a inhibits cell migration and invasion by altering the global RNA expression. Cancer Biol Ther. 2012;13:1112-22 pubmed publisher..These findings provided a novel insight that Gadd45a may involve in tumor progression by regulating related genes expressions. ..
- Huang W, Chen C, Liang Z, Qiu J, Li X, Hu X, et al. AP-2Î± inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell growth and migration. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:1125-34 pubmed publisher..Therefore, AP-2Î± might represent a novel potential target in human hepatocellular cancer therapy. ..
- Duan J, Zhou Y, Zhou A, Guan X, Liu T, Yang H, et al. Calcitonin gene-related peptide exerts anti-inflammatory property through regulating murine macrophages polarization in vitro. Mol Immunol. 2017;91:105-113 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicate that CGRP regulates macrophage polarization and inhibits inflammation in murine macrophages. ..
- Qian J, Yang J, Zhang X, Zhang B, Wang J, Zhou M, et al. Isolation and characterization of a novel cDNA, UBAP1, derived from the tumor suppressor locus in human chromosome 9p21-22. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2001;127:613-8 pubmed..Clearly, as a novel member of UBA domain protein family and taking its map location into account, a more extensive analysis is essential to establish whether subtle mutations are present in nasopharyngeal carcinomas. ..
- Lu C, Zhang H, Deng H, Xia K, Pan Q, Xia J. [Molecular cloning of the human CX 58 gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2002;19:95-9 pubmed..A novel human connexin gene named CX 58 was cloned and mapped to 1p32.3-p34.1. The mutation of CX 58 may not result in autosomal dominant hereditary deafness. ..
- Yu S, Duan J, Zhou Z, Pang Q, Wuyang J, Liu T, et al. A critical role of CCR7 in invasiveness and metastasis of SW620 colon cancer cell in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Biol Ther. 2008;7:1037-43 pubmed..Therefore, CCR7 might be a desired target for cancer therapy and novel drug development. ..
- Wang H, Dong K, Li G, Peng X, Zhu H. [Effect of yizhi jiannao granules on the expression of Pin1 and HMGB1 mRNA in the hippocampus of SAMP8 mice]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;34:63-6 pubmed..Yizhi jiannao granules can prevent Alzheimer's disease by increasing the Pin1 level and decreasing the HMGB1 level. ..
- Shu X, Lv J, Tao J, Li G, Li H, Ma N. Antihyperglycemic effects of total flavonoids from Polygonatum odoratum in STZ and alloxan-induced diabetic rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009;124:539-43 pubmed publisher..Total flavonids of Polygonatum(P) odoratum (TFP) were tested for anti-diabetic activity in streptozotocin (STZ)-induced diabetic mice and alloxan-induced diabetic rats...
- Liu Y, Liu M, Liu J, Zhang H, Tu Z, Xiao X. KLF4 is a novel regulator of the constitutively expressed HSP90. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2010;15:211-7 pubmed publisher..Consistently, KLF4 bind to the KLF4 binding sites in the promoter regions of HSP84 directly. Together, these findings support a role for KLF4 as a novel regulator of the constitutive expression of HSP90. ..
- Fang F, Chang R, Yang L. Heat shock factor 1 promotes invasion and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Cancer. 2012;118:1782-94 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the current findings suggested that HSF1 may serve as a novel prognostic marker and therapeutic target for HCC. ..
- Liu J, Liu H, Sefah K, Liu B, Pu Y, Van Simaeys D, et al. Selection of aptamers specific for adipose tissue. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e37789 pubmed publisher..This aptamer holds great promise as a molecular recognition tool for adipocyte biomarker discovery or for targeted delivery of molecules to adipocytes. ..
- Li Y, Liu Y, Li Y, Liu Y, Li F, Ju Q, et al. GABA stimulates human hepatocellular carcinoma growth through overexpressed GABAA receptor theta subunit. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:2704-11 pubmed publisher..GABRQ play important roles in HCC development and progression and could be a promising molecular target for the development of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies of HCC. ..
- Zhu F, Gong F, Lin G, Lu G. DPY19L2 gene mutations are a major cause of globozoospermia: identification of three novel point mutations. Mol Hum Reprod. 2013;19:395-404 pubmed publisher..This study confirms that the DPY19L2 mutations are the major cause of globozoospermia. Three novel point mutations and a recurrent missense mutation were found in this study, further broadening the spectrum of DPY19L2 mutations. ..
- He Y, Bei J, Zeng H, Pan Z. The roles of sepsis-induced myeloid derived suppressor cells in mice corneal, skin and combined transplantation. Transpl Immunol. 2016;34:8-13 pubmed publisher..Sepsis-induced MDSCs may suggest a novel cellular therapeutic approach for preventing various types of allograft rejection. ..
- Shao L, Zhang T, Liu Q, Wang J, Zhong G. Chlamydia muridarum with Mutations in Chromosomal Genes tc0237 and/or tc0668 Is Deficient in Colonizing the Mouse Gastrointestinal Tract. Infect Immun. 2017;85: pubmed publisher..Correlation of chlamydial colonization of the gastrointestinal tract with chlamydial pathogenicity in the upper genital tract suggests a potential role for gastrointestinal chlamydiae in genital tract pathogenicity. ..
- Zhou A, Zhou J, Yang L, Liu M, Li H, Xu S, et al. A nuclear localized protein ZCCHC9 is expressed in cerebral cortex and suppresses the MAPK signal pathway. J Genet Genomics. 2008;35:467-72 pubmed publisher..Reporter gene assay shows that ZCCHC9 suppresses the transcription activities of NF-kappa B and SRE, and may play roles in the Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase (MAPK) signaling transduction pathway. ..
- Jiang J, Xia X, Xu H, Xiong Y, Song W, Xiong S, et al. Inhibition of retinal neovascularization by gene transfer of small interfering RNA targeting HIF-1alpha and VEGF. J Cell Physiol. 2009;218:66-74 pubmed publisher..It also manifested the maximal inhibitory effect on retinal NV. These results indicate that the application of HIF-1alpha siRNA and VEGF siRNA technology holds great potential as a novel therapeutic for retinal NV. ..
- Yang L, Qiao G, Ying H, Zhang J, Yin F. TCR-induced Akt serine 473 phosphorylation is regulated by protein kinase C-alpha. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;400:16-20 pubmed publisher..Knockdown of PKC-alpha in T-cell-line Jurkat cells reduced TCR-induced phosphorylation of Akt as well as its downstream targets. Thus our results suggest that PKC-alpha is a candidate for PDK-2 in T cells upon TCR stimulation. ..
- Zhang G, Wang Z. [RNA interference of HDAC7 expression in hepatocellular carcinoma]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;35:718-24 pubmed publisher..05). The expression of HDAC7 protein plays an important role in the apoptosis and vascular tubulogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma by the upregulation of p21 and HIF-1alpha and the downregulation of cyclin E and MMP10. ..
- Duan J, Zhang Y, Han S, Chen Y, Li B, Liao M, et al. Synthesis and in vitro/in vivo anti-cancer evaluation of curcumin-loaded chitosan/poly(butyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. Int J Pharm. 2010;400:211-20 pubmed publisher..The curcumin nanoparticles' mechanism of action on hepatocellular carcinoma cells is a mirror that of free curcumin. ..
- Wang A, Li X, Zheng Y, Liu B, Huang G, Yan X, et al. Thiazolidinediones protect mouse pancreatic β-cells directly from cytokine-induced cytotoxicity through PPARγ-dependent mechanisms. Acta Diabetol. 2013;50:163-73 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data suggest that TZDs might serve to protect pancreatic β-cells directly from cytokine-induced cytotoxicity through a PPARγ-dependent pathway, and caspase-3 may play an important role in the mechanisms involved. ..
- Chen T, Du J, Lu G. Cell growth arrest and apoptosis induced by Oct4 or Nanog knockdown in mouse embryonic stem cells: a possible role of Trp53. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:1855-61 pubmed publisher..Moreover, upregulation in Trp53 and its downstream genes expression was detected in Oct4 or Nanog knockdown mESCs, suggesting a possible role of Trp53 in Oct4 or Nanog knockdown induced mESCs growth arrest and apoptosis. ..
- Zheng J, Wang K, Jin P, Dong C, Yuan Q, Li Y, et al. The association of adipose-derived dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase-2 with insulin sensitivity in experimental type 2 diabetes mellitus. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2013;45:641-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that in the development of type 2 diabetes mellitus, local DDAH-2 in adipocytes might play an important role in regulating insulin sensitivity. ..
- Chen Y, Yang L, Huang S, Li Z, Zhang L, He J, et al. Delivery system for DNAzymes using arginine-modified hydroxyapatite nanoparticles for therapeutic application in a nasopharyngeal carcinoma model. Int J Nanomedicine. 2013;8:3107-18 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Arg-nHAP may be an efficient vector for nucleic acid-based drugs with potential clinical application. ..
- Quan M, Xiao L, Liu Z, Guo H, Ren K, Liu F, et al. 8-bromo-7-methoxychrysin inhibits properties of liver cancer stem cells via downregulation of ?-catenin. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:7680-95 pubmed publisher..BrMC can inhibit the functions and characteristics of LCSCs derived from the liver cancer MHCC97 cell line through downregulation of ?-catenin expression. ..
- Jiang J, Zhang L, Zhang L, Xia X. Application of recombinant peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-Î³ coactivator-1Î± mediates neovascularization in the retina. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1311-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that PGC-1Î± is able to induce angiogenesis in hRVECs and retinas, and suggests that PGC-1Î± is a potential anti-angiogenic target in retinal neovascularization. ..