Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Changsha, Hunan, China
Locale: Changsha, Hunan, China
Publications829 found, 100 shown here
- Chen G, Zhu B, Nie W, Xu Z, Tan Z, Zhou G, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphisms and haplotypes of histamine N-methyltransferase in patients with gastric ulcer. Inflamm Res. 2004;53:484-8 pubmed..This study provided no evidence for the involvement of HNMT polymorphisms in the susceptibility to GU. ..
- Zuo C, Huang J, Liao Z, Lu J, Chen J. [Effects of BCG-PSN on serum levels of IL-4 and IL-12 in patients with condyloma acuminatum]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2004;29:690-2 pubmed..BCG-PSN could decrease the recurrent rate of CA. The effect may be related to the regulation and modulation of BCG-PSN to Thl/Th2 cytokines imbalance,which then enhances the cellular immunity in CA patients. ..
- Li R, Zhang G, Chen Y, Zhu J, Lu Q, Gong F, et al. Down-regulation of mitochondrial ATPase by hypermethylation mechanism in chronic myeloid leukemia is associated with multidrug resistance. Ann Oncol. 2010;21:1506-14 pubmed publisher..Down-regulation of mitochondrial ATPase can lead to adriamycin resistance in CML and the mechanism is associated with DNA methylation regulation. ..
- Xie Y, Zeng K, Wang Y, Xu H. TGF-beta1-800G>A polymorphism and cerebral infarction in Chinese Han population. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;34:1166-70 pubmed..05). Logistic regression analysis suggested that no genotypes could increase or reduce the risk of CI onset (P>0.05). TGF-beta1-800G>A polymorphism is not associated with CI in Han population in Hunan Province. ..
- Ding J, Liao G, Liu H, Liu S, Tang J. Meta-analysis of laparoscopy-assisted distal gastrectomy with D2 lymph node dissection for gastric cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2012;105:297-303 pubmed publisher..To assess the value of laparoscopy-assisted distal gastrectomy with D2 dissection for treatment of gastric cancer...
- Zhou Y, Wang W, Zheng D, Peng S, Xiong W, Ma J, et al. Risk of nasopharyngeal carcinoma associated with polymorphic lactotransferrin haplotypes. Med Oncol. 2012;29:1456-62 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that rs2073495 and rs9110 could play important roles in NPC physiological processes. ..
- Ding S, Liang Y, Zhao M, Liang G, Long H, Zhao S, et al. Decreased microRNA-142-3p/5p expression causes CD4+ T cell activation and B cell hyperstimulation in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum. 2012;64:2953-63 pubmed publisher..The results of this study indicate that reduced expression of miR-142-3p/5p in the CD4+ T cells of patients with SLE causes T cell activity and B cell hyperstimulation. ..
- Xiong L, Wang Y, Tang C, Chai L, Xu K, Song Y, et al. Start-up characteristics of a granule-based anammox UASB reactor seeded with anaerobic granular sludge. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:396487 pubmed publisher..The findings of this study are expected to be used for a shorter start-up and more stable operation of anammox system. ..
- Yi X, Xiao D, He Y, Yin H, Gong G, Long X, et al. Spinal Solitary Fibrous Tumor/Hemangiopericytoma: A Clinicopathologic and Radiologic Analysis of Eleven Cases. World Neurosurg. 2017;104:318-329 pubmed publisher..Spinal SFT/HPC commonly appears as a well-defined solitary mass characterized by a black and white appearance that is marked with heterogeneous enhancement with or without bone destruction. ..
- Zeng C, Yang M, Ding Y, Yu L, Deng W, Hu Y, et al. Preoperative infrarenal abdominal aorta balloon catheter occlusion combined with Bakri tamponade reduced maternal morbidity of placenta increta/percreta. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8114 pubmed publisher..It seems to be less beneficial to women with placenta percreta. Bakri tamponade can be a good choice in the management of placenta increta/percreta before more aggressive surgeries. ..
- Zhou S, Yang W, Li Y, Liu F, Wu D, Yang L. [Effects of granules for nourishing kidney and strengthening brain on main symptoms of kidney-yin deficiency and blood stasis syndrome and hemorrheological characteristics of brain atrophy]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2004;2:100-2 pubmed..To explore the influence of granules for nourishing kidney and strengthening brain (GNKSB) on main symptoms of kidney-yin deficiency and blood stasis syndrome and the hemorrheological characteristics of brain atrophy patients...
- Zhang H, Gajate C, Yu L, Fang Y, Mollinedo F. Mitochondrial-derived ROS in edelfosine-induced apoptosis in yeasts and tumor cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007;28:888-94 pubmed..To investigate whether a similar process mediates cytotoxicity of 1-O-octadecyl-2-O-methyl-rac-glycero-3-phosphocholine (ET-18-OCH3, edelfosine) in both yeasts and human tumor cells...
- Jiang M, Zhou Y. Canthin-6-one alkaloids from Picrasma quassioides and their cytotoxic activity. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2008;10:1009-12 pubmed publisher..Among these isolates, compounds 1-4 exhibited significant cytotoxic activity against CNE2 cell line...
- Xiao Z, Yang M, Lv Q, Wang W, Deng M, Liu X, et al. P2Y11 impairs cell proliferation by induction of cell cycle arrest and sensitizes endothelial cells to cisplatin-induced cell death. J Cell Biochem. 2011;112:2257-65 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that extracellular ATP impairs cell proliferation by triggering signaling to induce cell cycle arrest and sensitizes cell to death via P2Y11 in endothelial cells. ..
- Shu Z, Hou Y, Wang Y, Tang X. [Comparison of prognosis of skull base chordoma treated by surgical resection and gamma knife surgery]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2011;36:359-62 pubmed publisher..138). Despite the poor prognosis of skull base chordoma, GKS can effectively improve the survival rate and present life quality of patients with skull base chordoma. ..
- Peng H, Zhang X, Cao P. MMP-1/PAR-1 signal transduction axis and its prognostic impact in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2012;45:86-92 pubmed..The MMP-1/PAR-1 signal transduction axis might be a new therapeutic target for future therapies tailored against ESCC. ..
- Tan Z, Zhang Y, Deng J, Zeng G, Zhang Y. Purified vitexin compound 1 suppresses tumor growth and induces cell apoptosis in a mouse model of human choriocarcinoma. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2012;22:360-6 pubmed publisher..Vitexin compound 1 inhibited cell proliferation, induced apoptosis, and inhibited the mTOR signaling in JEG-3 cell line. Vitexin compound 1 could inhibit choriocarcinoma via inducing cell apoptosis and suppressing the mTOR pathway. ..
- He F, Peng J, Deng X, Yang L, Camara A, Omran A, et al. Mechanisms of tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced leaks in intestine epithelial barrier. Cytokine. 2012;59:264-72 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to investigate the signaling mechanisms surrounding changes in tight junction (TJ) and the permeability of human intestinal epithelial cell induced by tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-?)...
- Wang L, Ou Z, Chen H, Cao Z, Tang Z, Chen X, et al. Learning curve for retroperitoneoscopic renal pedicle lymphatic disconnection for intractable chyluria: a single surgeon's experience. Urol J. 2012;9:562-7 pubmed..To evaluate the surgical experience and outcomes of retroperitoneoscopic renal pedicle lymphatic disconnection (RRPLD) and to define a learning curve for this minimally invasive technique to treat patients with intractable chyluria...
- Ge C, Li Q, Wang L, Xu X. The role of axon guidance factor semaphorin 6B in the invasion and metastasis of gastric cancer. J Int Med Res. 2013;41:284-92 pubmed publisher..Semaphorin 6B may represent a reliable biomarker for diagnosis, evaluation and gene-targeted therapy of gastric cancer. ..
- Yan X, Ma C, Gai W, Cai H, Luo X. Can BACE1 inhibition mitigate early axonal pathology in neurological diseases?. J Alzheimers Dis. 2014;38:705-18 pubmed publisher..Finally, we propose pharmacological inhibition of excessive BACE1 activity as an option to mitigate early axonal pathology occurring in AD and other neurological disorders. ..
- Qi M, Zhang J, Zeng W, Chen X. DNAJB1 stabilizes MDM2 and contributes to cancer cell proliferation in a p53-dependent manner. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1839:62-9 pubmed publisher..In this study, we discovered a new MDM2 interacting protein, DNAJB1, and provided evidence to support its p53-dependent tumor suppressor function. ..
- Liu H, Liu Z, Jiang B, Peng R, Ma Z, Lu J. SOX9 Overexpression Promotes Glioma Metastasis via Wnt/Î²-Catenin Signaling. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015;73:205-12 pubmed publisher..The findings in this study highlight the effectiveness and therapeutic potential to utilize SOX9 targeted strategies in the treatment of glioma. ..
- Xie Y, Bin L, Yang J, Li Z, Yu Y, Zhang X, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of NAG-7: a novel gene downregulated in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chin Med J (Engl). 2001;114:530-4 pubmed..It has no significant homology to any reported genes in the database of GenBank. NAG-7 is a novel gene downregulated in NPC, suggesting that it may be involved in the development of NPC. ..
- Liu W, Tang B, Cao G, Chen T, Li H. [TH gene mutation in Chinese patients with autosomal recessive dopa-responsive dystonia]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2004;21:452-4 pubmed..The mutation rate of TH gene in Chinese patients with AR-DRD is low, hence suggesting the genetic heterogeneity and a new locus for AR-DRD. ..
- Wang P, Liang Y, Chen B, Zhou N, Yi L, Yu Y, et al. Quantitative determination of amantadine in human plasma by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and the application in a bioequivalence study. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2007;43:1519-25 pubmed..The method has been successfully used to evaluation of the pharmacokinetics and bioequivalence of amantadine in 20 healthy volunteers after an oral dose of 100 mg amantadine. ..
- Hu Y, Tu J, Tan Z, Liu Z, Zhou G, He J, et al. Association of CYP3A4*18B polymorphisms with the pharmacokinetics of cyclosporine in healthy subjects. Xenobiotica. 2007;37:315-27 pubmed..05). The data suggest that the CYP3A4*18B genotype affects cyclosporine pharmacokinetics probably resulting from a higher enzymatic activity of this mutation in healthy subjects. ..
- Yang S, Lin G, Tan Y, Zhou D, Deng L, Cheng D, et al. Tumor progression of culture-adapted human embryonic stem cells during long-term culture. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2008;47:665-79 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, chHES-3 cells underwent deregulation of self-renewal and dysfunction of related genes in long-term culture adaptation, leading to malignant transformation. ..
- Du T, Zhou Z, You S, Lin J, Yang L, Zhou W, et al. Regulation by 1, 25-dihydroxy-vitamin D3 on altered TLRs expression and response to ligands of monocyte from autoimmune diabetes. Clin Chim Acta. 2009;402:133-8 pubmed publisher..Monocytes from T1DM and LADA showed similar cellular reactivity towards ligands and 1,25(OH)2D3 was observed to restore this defect to a certain extent in vitro. ..
- Ma Q, Zhang G, Peng J. Vascular peroxidase 1: a novel enzyme in promoting oxidative stress in cardiovascular system. Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2013;23:179-83 pubmed publisher..This function is independent of the peroxidase activity of VPO1...
- Dong Z. Acetylation of Ets-1 is the key to chromatin remodeling for miR-192 expression. Sci Signal. 2013;6:pe21 pubmed publisher..Thus, transcription factors and chromatin remodeling control microRNA gene expression in a dynamic, coordinated fashion. ..
- Xue J, Wang J, Liu Q, Luo A. Tumor necrosis factor-? induces ADAMTS-4 expression in human osteoarthritis chondrocytes. Mol Med Rep. 2013;8:1755-60 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first evidence of crosstalk between TNF-? and ADAMTS-4 in relation to OA cartilage degradation, which adds novel insight into the pathophysiology of OA and cartilage degradation...
- Yang X, Li L, Liu J, Lv B, Chen F. Extracellular histones induce tissue factor expression in vascular endothelial cells via TLR and activation of NF-κB and AP-1. Thromb Res. 2016;137:211-218 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our experiments suggest that histone induces TF expression in ECs via cell surface receptors TLR4 and TLR2, simultaneously depending on the activation of the transcription factors NF-κB and AP-1. ..
- Yu B, Luo C, Wang D, Wang A, Li Z, Zhang W, et al. CYP2C9 allele variants in Chinese hypertension patients and healthy controls. Clin Chim Acta. 2004;348:57-61 pubmed..Our study implied that CYP2C9*3 had a secondary protective effect in females, which may be useful for studying hypertension pathogenesis and therapeutics. ..
- Wang J, Yuan C, Wang K, Zhang H, E S, Liu M, et al. [Characteristics and expression of Mip5, a novel gene associated with myocardial ischemia/reperfusion in rats]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005;30:515-20 pubmed..Conclusion Mip5 gene is a novel gene containing a putative open reading frame of 302 amino acids residues and may play an important role in rat cardiomyocytes suffering ischemia processing. ..
- Liu D, He J. [A study in extraction method of buprenorphine in urine]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;23:292-4 pubmed..The extraction method for separating buprenorphine from urine was described...
- Li J, Wang Y, Fan X, Mo X, Wang Z, Li Y, et al. ZNF307, a novel zinc finger gene suppresses p53 and p21 pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;363:895-900 pubmed..ZNF307 might suppress p53-p21 pathway through activating MDM2 and EP300 expression and inducing p53 degradation. ..
- Chen Y, Zhang L, Li X, Zhao X, Wu D, Shu Y, et al. [Therapeutic effect of priming induction regimen of CAG for newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia in elderly patients]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2008;33:245-51 pubmed..It can shorten the duration of agranulocytosis and decrease infectious complications and increase the sensitivity of leukemia blast cells to chemotherapeutic drugs. ..
- Chunhu Z, Suiyu H, Meiqun C, Guilin X, Yunhui L. Antiproliferative and apoptotic effects of paeonol on human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Anticancer Drugs. 2008;19:401-9 pubmed publisher..In addition, paeonol induced DNA fragmentation in the HCC cell line BEL-7404. These observations suggest that paeonol has the potential to be explored for use as an effective antitumor agent for HCC. ..
- Zhang J, Chu W, Crandall I. Lipoprotein binding preference of CD36 is altered by filipin treatment. Lipids Health Dis. 2008;7:23 pubmed publisher..However, its molecular mechanism how CD36 and caveolin interaction in regulating lipoprotein transport remains to be further studied. ..
- Lv C, Chen N, Zhu X, Zhang X, Zhong Z. Primary leiomyosarcoma of the ureter. Asian J Surg. 2008;31:191-4 pubmed publisher..It is important to distinguish leiomyosarcoma from rhabdomyosarcoma, with the aid of immunohistochemical markers. We report the clinical features, histology, imaging and treatment of ureteral leiomyosarcoma in a female patient. ..
- Zhang W, Zeng Z, Zhou Y, Xiong W, Fan S, Xiao L, et al. Identification of aberrant cell cycle regulation in Epstein-Barr virus-associated nasopharyngeal carcinoma by cDNA microarray and gene set enrichment analysis. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:414-28 pubmed..These results suggested that cell cycle pathway was the most disregulated pathway in the EBV-associated NPC, and EBER-1 was closely associated with p16, CDK4, cyclin D1, and Rb.cyclin D1 could be the prognosis biomarker for NPC. ..
- Zhou G, Tan Z, Zhang W, Ou Yang D, Chen Y, Guo D, et al. An improved LC-MS/MS method for quantitative determination of ilaprazole and its metabolites in human plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:1330-6 pubmed publisher..This method was successfully applied for the evaluation of the pharmacokinetics of ilaprazole and its two metabolites after single oral doses of 5 mg ilaprazole to 12 healthy Chinese volunteers. ..
- Li B, Jiang Y, Yuan F, Ye H. Exchange transfusion of least incompatible blood for severe hemolytic disease of the newborn due to anti-Rh17. Transfus Med. 2010;20:66-9 pubmed publisher..The result suggesting that the least incompatible blood is an alternative choice for exchange transfusion in severe HDN due to anti-Rh17 in case that Rh17 antigen-negative blood is unavailable. ..
- Xiang B, Yi M, Wang L, Liu W, Zhang W, Ouyang J, et al. Preparation of polyclonal antibody specific for NOR1 and detection of its expression pattern in human tissues and nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:754-62 pubmed..These data shed light on the selectivity of potential physiological functions of NOR1 and provides an indispensable reference to the carcinogenesis process of NPC and to identify or validate tissue-specific drug targets. ..
- Liu D, Yang Z. MTDH and EphA7 are markers for metastasis and poor prognosis of gallbladder adenocarcinoma. Diagn Cytopathol. 2013;41:199-205 pubmed publisher..The elevated expression of EphA7 and/or MTDH is closely related to carcinogenesis, progression, clinical biological behaviors, and prognosis of gallbladder adenocarcinoma. ..
- Zhang L, Wang X, Ai Y, Guo Q, Huang L, Liu Z, et al. Epidemiological features and risk factors of sepsis-associated encephalopathy in intensive care unit patients: 2008-2011. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:828-31 pubmed..The purpose of this study was to investigate the epidemiological features and risk factors for sepsis-associated encephalopathy...
- Zhang R, Wang D, Xia Z, Chen C, Cheng P, Xie H, et al. The role of microRNAs in adipocyte differentiation. Front Med. 2013;7:223-30 pubmed publisher..In this review, we summarize the biology and functional mechanisms of miRNAs in adipocyte differentiation. In addition, we further discuss the miRNAs profiling, the miRNAs function and miRNAs target prediction in the adipogenesis. ..
- Zhang P, Zeng G, Yi L, Liu J, Wan X, Qu J, et al. Identification of integrin β1 as a prognostic biomarker for human lung adenocarcinoma using 2D-LC-MS/MS combined with iTRAQ technology. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:341-9 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that integrin β1 is a potential biomarker for LNM and prognosis of AdC and integrin β1 upregulation may play an important role in the pathogenesis of AdC. ..
- Ding N, Li J, Sun L. Molecular mechanisms and treatment of radiation-induced lung fibrosis. Curr Drug Targets. 2013;14:1347-56 pubmed
- Yang Y, Gan Y, Cao J, Chen Y, He Z, Luo H, et al. Decreased and dysfunctional circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:3222-7 pubmed..Circulating endothelial progenitor cells were decreased and functionally impaired in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. ..
- Li H, Guo Y, Xiao L, Chen B. Selective and sensitive detection of acetylcholinesterase activity using denatured protein-protected gold nanoclusters as a label-free probe. Analyst. 2014;139:285-9 pubmed publisher..Other enzymes and metal ions, i.e., GPT, ?-GT, GOx, K(+), Ca(2+) and Na(+), showed minimal interference. Using the fluorescence probe, satisfactory results for the detection of the AChE activity in human serum were obtained. ..
- Tai S, Hu X, Peng D, Zhou S, Zheng X. The roles of autophagy in vascular smooth muscle cells. Int J Cardiol. 2016;211:1-6 pubmed publisher..Herein, this review summarizes the recent progress associated with the roles of autophagy in VSMC and offers the perspectives to several challenges and future directions for further studies. ..
- Tang Y, Wang J, Lian Y, Fan C, Zhang P, Wu Y, et al. Linking long non-coding RNAs and SWI/SNF complexes to chromatin remodeling in cancer. Mol Cancer. 2017;16:42 pubmed publisher..We summarize a link between lncRNAs and the SWI/SNF complexes and their role in chromatin remodeling and gene expression regulation in cancer, thereby providing systematic information and a better understanding of carcinogenesis. ..
- Tu C, Zeng Z, Qi P, Li X, Yu Z, Guo C, et al. Genome-Wide Analysis of 18 Epstein-Barr Viruses Isolated from Primary Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Biopsy Specimens. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..Hunan Province in southern China has a high incidence rate of NPCs. Here, we report 18 novel EBV genome sequences from viruses isolated from primary NPC biopsy specimens in this region, revealing whole-genome sequence diversity. ..
- Gao L, Li X, Liu J, Wang X, Lu W, Bai L, et al. Incidence of active tuberculosis in individuals with latent tuberculosis infection in rural China: follow-up results of a population-based, multicentre, prospective cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:1053-1061 pubmed publisher..National Science and Technology Major Project of China, Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China, CAMS Innovation Fund for Medical Sciences, and Sanming Project of Medicine in Shenzhen. ..
- Li J, Chu X, Liu Y, Jiang J, He Z, Zhang Z, et al. A colorimetric method for point mutation detection using high-fidelity DNA ligase. Nucleic Acids Res. 2005;33:e168 pubmed..Owing to its ease of operation and high specificity, it was expected that the proposed procedure might hold great promise in practical clinical diagnosis of gene-mutant diseases. ..
- Guan C, Zhang M, Qin X, Cui Y, Luo Z, Bai H, et al. Vasoactive intestinal peptide enhances wound healing and proliferation of human bronchial epithelial cells. Peptides. 2006;27:3107-14 pubmed..In conclusion, VIP has protective effects against human bronchial epithelial cell damage, and the beneficial effects of VIP might be mediated, at least in part, by VPAC1, and associated with increased expression of E-cadherin. ..
- Xia J, Yang X, Ruan Q, Pan Q, Liu C, Xie W, et al. [Molecular cloning and characterization of novel protein kinase gene DYRK3]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 1998;15:327-32 pubmed..DYRK3 should belong to the Clk family in CMGC group of serine/threonine protein kinase. DYRK3 has been mapped to chromosome 1q32 by FISH. ..
- Tan H, Yang M, Wu Z, Zhou J, Liu A, Li S, et al. Rapid screening method for Schistosoma japonicum infection using questionnaires in flood area of the People's Republic of China. Acta Trop. 2004;90:1-9 pubmed..We conclude that questionnaires are a viable tool for screening of high-risk individuals of S. japonicum infections in lake communities of China after flooding occurred, opening new avenues for schistosomiasis control. ..
- Zhang Q, Wang L, Cao L, Peng C, Li X, Tang K, et al. Study of a novel brain relatively specific gene LRRC4 involved in glioma tumorigenesis suppression using the Tet-on system. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2005;37:532-40 pubmed..Together, these findings provide clues to the function of LRRC4 as a negative regulator of cell growth and underscore a link between the above-mentioned cyclins, cyclin-associated molecules and tumorigenicity. ..
- Jia S, Jiang D, Hu C, Zhang X, Deng H, Li Y. Lysophosphatidylcholine-induced elevation of asymmetric dimethylarginine level by the NADPH oxidase pathway in endothelial cells. Vascul Pharmacol. 2006;44:143-8 pubmed..In summary, the present results suggested that LPC-induced elevation of ADMA was due to reduction of DDAH activity and the up-regulation of PRMT expression by stimulation of ROS production via NADPH oxidase pathway. ..
- Fang J, Deng Y, Li M, Chen F, Wang Y, Lu M, et al. [Isolation and identification of brain tumor stem cells from human brain neuroepithelial tumors]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;87:298-303 pubmed..This tumorigenic subset may provide both a platform for brain tumor research and a target for clinical treatment. ..
- Wu P, Li Y, Fan G, Wang K. [Association study on microsatellite polymorphisms of MSX1 gene and nonsyndromic cleft lip and palate]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:325-7 pubmed..05). The microsatellite DNA marker CA repeat in MSX1 is a good genetic marker. MSX1 gene is significantly associated with NSCLP in Hunan Hans. ..
- Cai J, Tian W, Li L, Wang F, Sun K, Zeng Q, et al. [Analysis of HLA-Cw, KIR2D genetic variations in 2 Chinese populations]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:343-7 pubmed
- Pi L, Tang A, Mo X, Luo X, Ao X. More rapid and sensitive method for simultaneous determination of tryptophan and kynurenic acid by HPLC. Clin Biochem. 2009;42:420-5 pubmed publisher..Inter-day and intra-day CVS were 3.20% and 4.27%, respectively. Average recovery was 101.19%. Detection limit was 0.05 nmol/L. The developed HPLC method is simple, convenient and can be applied in the diagnosis of related diseases. ..
- Li D, Chen B, Peng J, Zhang Y, Li X, Yuan Q, et al. Role of anandamide transporter in regulating calcitonin gene-related peptide production and blood pressure in hypertension. J Hypertens. 2009;27:1224-32 pubmed..Decreased plasma CGRP level in patients with essential hypertension or SHRs is likely due to the reduced AEA transporter activity, and the increased ADMA level may account for the reduced AEA transporter activity. ..
- Zhou J, Qiao X, Xiao L, Sun W, Wang L, Li H, et al. Identification and characterization of the novel protein CCDC106 that interacts with p53 and promotes its degradation. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:1085-90 pubmed publisher..The in vivo interaction between CCDC106 and p53 was confirmed by a co-immunoprecipitation assay. Furthermore, we demonstrated that CCDC106 promotes the degradation of p53 protein and inhibits its transactivity. ..
- Luo J, Fu C, Yao K, Hu R, DU Q, Liu Z. [A case-control study on genetic and environmental factors regarding polydactyly and syndactyly]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:903-6 pubmed..To explore the genetic and environmental factors related to the development of polydactyly and syndactyly, and to provide evidence for prevention on birth defects...
- Yang S, Lin G, Tan Y, Deng L, Yuan D, Lu G. Differences between karyotypically normal and abnormal human embryonic stem cells. Cell Prolif. 2010;43:195-206 pubmed publisher..To compare different biological characteristics of human embryonic stem cells (HESCs) between those with normal and those with abnormal karyotype...
- Chen X, Liao J, Lu Y, Duan X, Sun W. Activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway mediates bone morphogenetic protein 2-induced invasion of pancreatic cancer cells Panc-1. Pathol Oncol Res. 2011;17:257-61 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that BMP-2 accelerates invasion of panc-1 cells via the PI3K/AKT pathway in panc-1 cells, which gives clues to searching new therapy targets in advanced pancreatic cancer. ..
- Guo Y, Jankovic J, Song Z, Yang H, Zheng W, Le W, et al. LINGO1 rs9652490 variant in Parkinson disease patients. Neurosci Lett. 2011;487:174-6 pubmed publisher..931, p=0.381 for genotypic distribution; ?(2)=0.001, p=0.973 for allele distribution), suggesting this variant is not associated with PD. ..
- Zhong L, Peng L, Huang H, Liang M, Zhou Q, Zhang B, et al. [Value of fluorescence quantitative PCR assay of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid samples in the diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia in children]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2011;13:191-4 pubmed..It is a reliable method for the early diagnosis of MPP, especially refractory MPP. The copies of MP-DNA can be used as an index for evaluation of the treatment outcome of refractory MPP. ..
- Yi M, Yang J, Chen X, Li J, Li X, Wang L, et al. RASSF1A suppresses melanoma development by modulating apoptosis and cell-cycle progression. J Cell Physiol. 2011;226:2360-9 pubmed publisher..This is the first study exploring the biological functions and the underlying mechanisms of RASSF1A during melanoma development. It also identifies potential targets for further diagnosis and clinical therapy. ..
- Guo Y, Deng X, Zheng W, Xu H, Song Z, Liang H, et al. HLA rs3129882 variant in Chinese Han patients with late-onset sporadic Parkinson disease. Neurosci Lett. 2011;501:185-7 pubmed publisher..446, p=0.040 for genotypic distribution; ?²=5.762, p=0.016 for allele distribution), suggesting this variant is associated with late-onset sporadic PD in Chinese Han population. ..
- Chen Y, Xu Y, Zhu Y, Fu G, Liu Y, Peng J, et al. [Clinical analysis of 104 patients with hematological malignancy after allogeneic hemotopoietic stem cell transplantation]. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2011;36:859-64 pubmed publisher..Severe aGVHD and refractory hematological malignancy are the independent risk factors of poor prognosis for the allo-HSCT recipients with hematological malignancy. ..
- Jiang H, Xiao R, Lian X, Kanekura T, Luo Y, Yin Y, et al. Demethylation of TNFSF7 contributes to CD70 overexpression in CD4+ T cells from patients with systemic sclerosis. Clin Immunol. 2012;143:39-44 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that demethylation of CD70 promoter region contributes to the overexpression of CD70 in CD4+ T cells and may contribute to autoimmune response in SSc. ..
- Cao L, Xu L, Huang B, Wu L. Propofol increases angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 expression in human pulmonary artery endothelial cells. Pharmacology. 2012;90:342-7 pubmed publisher..This study provides new insights into propofol's vascular protective effects as well as its therapeutic potential for pulmonary arterial hypertension. ..
- Xu M, Yan S, Yin X, Li X, Gao S, Han R, et al. Acupuncture for chronic low back pain in long-term follow-up: a meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials. Am J Chin Med. 2013;41:1-19 pubmed publisher..No publication bias was detected. Acupuncture is an effective treatment for chronic low back pain, but this effect is likely to be produced by the nonspecific effects of manipulation. ..
- Nie S, Zhou J, Bai F, Jiang B, Chen J, Zhou J. Role of endothelin A receptor in colon cancer metastasis: in vitro and in vivo evidence. Mol Carcinog. 2014;53 Suppl 1:E85-91 pubmed publisher..This study provides direct evidence for a critical role of ETAR in colon cancer metastasis, which suggests that ETAR antagonism could benefit patients with metastatic colon cancer. ..
- Huang D, Yi Z, He X, Mo S, Dang X, Wu X. Distribution of infused umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells in a rat model of renal interstitial fibrosis. Ren Fail. 2013;35:1146-50 pubmed publisher..Intravenous infusion of exogenous umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells is feasible and safe. Infused mesenchymal stem cells can reach damaged kidney tissues with obstructive RIF after a vein graft. ..
- Liu Y, Liu Y, Cheng W, Yin X, Jiang B. The expression of SIRT3 in primary hepatocellular carcinoma and the mechanism of its tumor suppressing effects. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:978-998 pubmed..SIRT3 can inhibit the growth and proliferation of HepG2 cells and induce HepG2 cell apoptosis. The mechanism may be related to the up-regulation of MnSOD and p53, the up-regulation of Bax and Fas by MnSOD. ..
- Zhao L, Fan J, Xia S, Pan Y, Liu S, Qian G, et al. HMG-CoA synthase 1 is a synthetic lethal partner of BRAFV600E in human cancers. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:10142-10152 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the ketogenic HMGCS1-HMGCL-acetoacetate axis may represent a promising therapeutic target for managing BRAFV600E-positive human cancers. ..
- Liu X, Qin W, Yin D. Biochemical relevance between oxidative/carbonyl stress and elevated viscosity of erythrocyte suspensions. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2004;31:149-56 pubmed
- Jian W, Yang Y, Long J, Li Y, Deng F, Jiang D, et al. Estrogen receptor alpha gene relationship with peak bone mass and body mass index in Chinese nuclear families. J Hum Genet. 2005;50:477-82 pubmed..Our study does not support an association of the ER-alpha gene with BMD and BMI in the Chinese population. ..
- Dan L, Lifang Y, Guangxiu L. Expression and possible functions of a novel gene SPATA12 in human testis. J Androl. 2007;28:502-12 pubmed..We hypothesized that the putative function of SPATA12 is to maintain the cell in a differentiated state and/or to suppress cell proliferation. ..