Experts and Doctors on biosensing techniques in Changsha, Hunan, China
Locale: Changsha, Hunan, China
Topic: biosensing techniques
- Sun C, Liu X, Feng K, Jiang J, Shen G, Yu R. An aptazyme-based electrochemical biosensor for the detection of adenosine. Anal Chim Acta. 2010;669:87-93 pubmed publisher..The fabricated sensor is shown to exhibit high sensitivity and desirable selectivity, which might be promising for the rational construction of aptazyme-based biosensors and the determination of adenosine in clinical examination. ..
- Tan Y, Chu X, Shen G, Yu R. A signal-amplified electrochemical immunosensor for aflatoxin B(1) determination in rice. Anal Biochem. 2009;387:82-6 pubmed publisher..1 to 10 ng/ml with a detection limit of 0.06 ng/ml. Good recoveries were obtained for the detection of spiked rice samples. So, the proposed method in this article could find a good use for screening AFB(1) in real samples. ..
- Zhao J, Zhang Y, Li H, Wen Y, Fan X, Lin F, et al. Ultrasensitive electrochemical aptasensor for thrombin based on the amplification of aptamer-AuNPs-HRP conjugates. Biosens Bioelectron. 2011;26:2297-303 pubmed publisher..This electrochemical aptasensor is simple, rapid (the whole detection period for a thrombin sample is less than 35 min), sensitive and highly specific, it shows promising potential in protein detection and disease diagnosis. ..
- Deng C, Xia Y, Xiao C, Nie Z, Yang M, Si S. Electrochemical oxidation of purine and pyrimidine bases based on the boron-doped nanotubes modified electrode. Biosens Bioelectron. 2012;31:469-74 pubmed publisher..Therefore, it can be believed that the BCNTs/GC electrode would provide a potential application for the electrochemical detection of DNA in the field of genetic-disease diagnosis...
- Cao Z, Jiang X, Meng W, Xie Q, Yang Q, Ma M, et al. An EQCM study on the interaction of heparin with the charge-transfer complex generated during o-tolidine electrooxidation: a biosensing mode with a dynamically renewed surface. Biosens Bioelectron. 2007;23:348-54 pubmed