Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on swine in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications106 found, 100 shown here
- Gu T, Su X, ZHOU Q, Li X, Yu M, Ding Y, et al. Molecular characterization of the Neuronatin gene in the porcine placenta. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43325 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrated important roles of NNAT in placenta function...
- Xinglin J, Huanchun C, Xiang W, Changming Q. Quantitative and qualitative study of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to detect IgG against Japanese encephalitis virus in swine sera. Vet Res Commun. 2005;29:159-69 pubmed..05). This ELISA test can detect 46 swine serum samples qualitatively and the titre of eight swine serum samples through endpoint dilution quantitatively within one 96-well plate...
- Xu X, Li K, Peng Z, Zhao S, Yu M, Fan B, et al. Molecular characterization, expression and association analysis of the porcine CMYA4 gene with carcass traits. J Anim Breed Genet. 2008;125:234-9 pubmed publisher..05) and backfat thickness at the shoulder (p < 0.05). ..
- Chen Z, Gao X, Lei T, Chen X, Zhou L, Yu A, et al. Molecular characterization, expression and chromosomal localization of porcine PNPLA3 and PNPLA4. Biotechnol Lett. 2011;33:1327-37 pubmed publisher..Porcine PNPLA3 and PNPLA4 were assigned respectively to chromosome 5p11-p15 and Xp24. ..
- Liu M, Fang L, Tan C, Long T, Chen H, Xiao S. Understanding Streptococcus suis serotype 2 infection in pigs through a transcriptional approach. BMC Genomics. 2011;12:253 pubmed publisher..suis 2 infections in vivo. This new information will form the foundation of future investigations into the pathogenesis of S. suis. ..
- Wang S, Liu W, Yang L, Sargent C, Liu H, Wang C, et al. Effects of FUT1 gene mutation on resistance to infectious disease. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:2805-10 pubmed publisher..It can be concluded that the mutation of FUT1 gene might play a role in pig infection by multi-pathogens, and that AA may be a favourable genotype for increasing the resistance to disease...
- Li Q, Liu Y, Che Z, Zhu H, Meng G, Hou Y, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation alleviates liver injury caused by Escherichia coli LPS in weaned pigs. Innate Immun. 2012;18:804-14 pubmed publisher..Additionally, it is possible that the protective effects of Arg on the liver are associated with a decreased release of liver pro-inflammatory cytokines and free radicals through inhibiting TLR4 signaling. ..
- Song S, Bi J, Wang D, Fang L, Zhang L, Li F, et al. Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus infection activates IL-10 production through NF-?B and p38 MAPK pathways in porcine alveolar macrophages. Dev Comp Immunol. 2013;39:265-72 pubmed publisher..Taken together, PRRSV infection significantly induced IL-10 expression and this induction depends on NF-?B activation and p38 MAPK in PAMs...
- Zou W, Chen D, Xiong M, Zhu J, Lin X, Wang L, et al. Insights into the increasing virulence of the swine-origin pandemic H1N1/2009 influenza virus. Sci Rep. 2013;3:1601 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data reveal that the swine-origin pandemic H1N1/2009 virus elicits a stronger innate immune reaction and pro-oxidation stimulation, which might relate closely to the increasing pathogenicity. ..
- Wang Q, Hou Y, Yi D, Wang L, Ding B, Chen X, et al. Protective effects of N-acetylcysteine on acetic acid-induced colitis in a porcine model. BMC Gastroenterol. 2013;13:133 pubmed publisher..Dietary supplementation with NAC can alleviate AA-induced colitis in a porcine model through regulating anti-oxidative responses, cell apoptosis, and EGF gene expression. ..
- Wang Y, Liu X, Hou L, Wu W, Zhao S, Xiong Y. Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 Suppresses Adipogenesis in Pig Intramuscular Fat Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;17: pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study is the first to experimentally demonstrate FGF21 emerging as an efficient blockade of adipogenesis in IMF, thus also providing a new understanding of the mechanism whereby FGF21 improves insulin sensitivity. ..
- Xiong X, Yang H, Hu X, Wang X, Li B, Long L, et al. Differential proteome analysis along jejunal crypt-villus axis in piglets. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2016;21:343-63 pubmed..Identification of BBM-associated proteins helps enhance our understanding of digestion and absorption in piglets and other mammals, including humans. ..
- Zhao Z, Wang C, Xue Y, Tang X, Wu B, Cheng X, et al. The occurrence of Bordetella bronchiseptica in pigs with clinical respiratory disease. Vet J. 2011;188:337-40 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that B. bronchiseptica infection is highly prevalent in pig farms in China, and is often accompanied by co-infection with other bacteria. ..
- Yue M, Yang F, Yang J, Bei W, Cai X, Chen L, et al. Complete genome sequence of Haemophilus parasuis SH0165. J Bacteriol. 2009;191:1359-60 pubmed publisher..H. parasuis SH0165, belonging to the dominant serovar 5 in China, is a clinically isolated strain with high-level virulence. Here, we report the first completed genome sequence of this species...
- Zhang J, Tang Z, Wang N, Long L, Li K. Evaluating a set of reference genes for expression normalization in multiple tissues and skeletal muscle at different development stages in pigs using quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction. DNA Cell Biol. 2012;31:106-13 pubmed publisher..In different tissues, the expression of PRL32 and RPS18 was the most consistent, and the combination of three genes (RPL32, RPS18, and H3F3A) is the most suitable for accurate normalization. ..
- Yi D, Hou Y, Wang L, Zhao D, Ding B, Wu T, et al. Gene expression profiles in the intestine of lipopolysaccharide-challenged piglets. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2016;21:487-501 pubmed..These findings have important implications for underlying molecular mechanisms responsible for endotoxin-induced intestinal injury and dysfunction. ..
- Chen J, Dai L, Xu N, Xiong Y, Jiang S. Assignment of the patatin-like phospholipase domain containing 2 gene (PNPLA2) to porcine chromosome 2p17 with radiation hybrids. Cytogenet Genome Res. 2006;112:342G pubmed
- Chen Z, Lei T, Chen X, Zhang J, Yu A, Long Q, et al. Porcine KLF gene family: Structure, mapping, and phylogenetic analysis. Genomics. 2010;95:111-9 pubmed publisher..The current work represents the first comprehensive study of KLF genes in pigs and provides a foundation for future studies concerning structural, functional, and evolutionary analyses of KLF gene family. ..
- Wu T, Zhao Z, Zhang L, Ma H, Lu K, Ren W, et al. Trigger factor of Streptococcus suis is involved in stress tolerance and virulence. Microb Pathog. 2011;51:69-76 pubmed publisher..S. suis serotype 2 infection. Mutant ?Tig was 100% defective in virulence in CD1 mice at up to 107 CFU, and provided 100% protection when challenged with 107 CFU of the SC21 strain. ..
- Wen G, Yang J, Luo Q, Hu Z, Song N, Zhang R, et al. A one-step real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction detection of classical swine fever virus using a minor groove binding probe. Vet Res Commun. 2010;34:359-69 pubmed publisher..3% and 76.7%, respectively, when detecting 261 field samples. Due to its rapidity, high specificity and sensitivity, the MGB rRT-PCR assay provides a valuable tool for diagnosis and molecular studies of CSFV biology...
- Chen D, Cao X, Tao Y, Wu Q, Pan Y, Huang L, et al. Development of a sensitive and robust liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry and a pressurized liquid extraction for the determination of aflatoxins and ochratoxin A in animal derived foods. J Chromatogr A. 2012;1253:110-9 pubmed publisher..3% to 105.7% with the relative standard deviations of less than 17.6%. Performances of the whole analytical procedure met the criteria established by the European Commission for mass spectrometric detection. ..
- Ye C, Li S, Yao W, Xu L, Qiu Y, Liu Y, et al. The anti-inflammatory effects of baicalin through suppression of NLRP3 inflammasome pathway in LPS-challenged piglet mononuclear phagocytes. Innate Immun. 2016;22:196-204 pubmed publisher..The anti-inflammatory activity of baicalin could be related to the suppression of NLRP3 inflammasome pathway under LPS stimulation. ..
- Chen H, Chang X, Du D, Liu W, Liu J, Weng T, et al. Podophyllotoxin-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles for epidermal targeting. J Control Release. 2006;110:296-306 pubmed..P-SLN provides a good epidermal targeting effect and may be a promising carrier for topical delivery of POD. ..
- Wen G, Chen C, Luo X, Wang Y, Zhang C, Pan Z. Identification and characterization of the NTPase activity of classical swine fever virus (CSFV) nonstructural protein 3 (NS3) expressed in bacteria. Arch Virol. 2007;152:1565-73 pubmed publisher..Our results provide insight into the structure-function relationship of CSFV NS3 and facilitate our understanding of its role in the replication cycle of CSFV...
- Yuan J, Moaeen ud Din M, Gong Y, Peng X, Yang L, Feng Y, et al. Identification of mutations of zona pellucida glycoprotein (ZP3) and its association with pig reproductive traits. J Anim Breed Genet. 2007;124:144-9 pubmed..11 piglets NBA than of the sows with genotype AB (p < 0.05) in the 18 bp deletion/insertion of intron 2, while non-significant associations between the other mutations and reproductive traits (NBA and TN) were found. ..
- Chen Y, Jin H, Chen P, Li Z, Meng X, Liu M, et al. Haemophilus parasuis infection activates the NF-?B pathway in PK-15 cells through I?B degradation. Vet Microbiol. 2012;160:259-63 pubmed publisher..parasuis in PK-15 cells. This was the first time to report that H. parasuis infection activated the NF-?B pathway in vitro through I?B degradation. ..
- Yang J, Yu M, Liu B, Zhu M, Li K. Porcine granulin gene (GRN): molecular cloning, polymorphism and chromosomal localization. DNA Seq. 2006;17:350-4 pubmed..Using the IMpRH panel, we mapped the porcine GRN gene to porcine chromosome 12p11-p13. Our data provide basic molecular information useful for the further investigation on the function of GRN gene. ..
- Xie L, Fang L, Wang D, Luo R, Cai K, Chen H, et al. Molecular cloning and functional characterization of porcine DNA-dependent activator of IFN-regulatory factors (DAI). Dev Comp Immunol. 2010;34:293-9 pubmed publisher..siRNA targeting poDAI significantly decreased poly(dAT:dAT)- or Pseudorabies virus (PRV)-induced IFN-beta activation. These results indicate that DAI is an important immuno-regulator of the porcine innate immune system. ..
- Han X, Jiang T, Yu L, Zeng C, Fan B, Liu B. Molecular characterization of the porcine MTPAP gene associated with meat quality traits: chromosome localization, expression distribution, and transcriptional regulation. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;364:173-80 pubmed publisher..These findings provide an important basis for further understanding of porcine MTPAP regulation and function in swine. ..
- Shao M, Wang H, Zhu Z, Yang S, Li K. Assignment of CRSP9, ETF1 and TMEM59 genes to porcine chromosomes. Cytogenet Genome Res. 2006;112:342I pubmed
- Jiang Y, Fang L, Xiao S, Zhang H, Pan Y, Luo R, et al. Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of recombinant pseudorabies virus expressing the two major membrane-associated proteins of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Vaccine. 2007;25:547-60 pubmed..These data indicate that the recombinant rPRV-GP5m-M is a promising candidate bivalent vaccine against both PRV and PRRSV infection. ..
- Qiu H, Zhao S, Yu M, Fan B, Liu B. Expression patterns and subcellular localization of porcine (Sus Scrofa) lectin, galactose-binding, soluble 1 gene. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2008;40:85-90 pubmed..Genomic sequences and analysis predicted a promoter region at approximately 1.279-1.529 kb, but dual-luciferase reporter assay indicated that it has little promoter activity. ..
- Tan C, Liu M, Liu J, Yuan F, Fu S, Liu Y, et al. Vaccination with Streptococcus suis serotype 2 recombinant 6PGD protein provides protection against S. suis infection in swine. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2009;296:78-83 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that r6PGD can confer partial protection against SS2 infection and could be useful for the development of subunit vaccines against SS2. ..
- Zhu M, Tian D, Li J, Ma Y, Wang Y, Wu R. Glycogen synthase kinase 3beta and beta-catenin are involved in the injury and repair of bronchial epithelial cells induced by scratching. Exp Mol Pathol. 2007;83:30-8 pubmed
- Fang Z, Peng J, Liu Z, Liu Y. Responses of non-starch polysaccharide-degrading enzymes on digestibility and performance of growing pigs fed a diet based on corn, soya bean meal and Chinese double-low rapeseed meal. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2007;91:361-8 pubmed..The present study demonstrated beneficial effects of applying xylanase-based enzymes to improve feeding values of pig diets based on corn, soya bean meal and DLRM. ..
- Ju C, Fan H, Tan Y, Liu Z, Xi X, Cao S, et al. Immunogenicity of a recombinant pseudorabies virus expressing ORF1-ORF2 fusion protein of porcine circovirus type 2. Vet Microbiol. 2005;109:179-90 pubmed..This is a first step toward the development of a potential candidate divalent vaccine against PRV and PCV2 infections...
- Dai M, Xia T, Chen X, Gan L, Feng S, Qiu H, et al. Cloning and characterization of porcine resistin gene. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2006;30:88-97 pubmed..This suggests that the pig may be a suitable animal model for studying the function of resistin in human insulin resistance. ..
- Xin H, Schwab M, Klotz U. Transport studies with 5-aminosalicylate. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2006;62:871-5 pubmed..In addition to local metabolism of 5-ASA, it has been assumed that therapeutic mucosal concentrations of 5-ASA depend on transporter-mediated secretion back to the lumen...
- Liu Z, Huang L, Dai M, Chen D, Tao Y, Wang Y, et al. Metabolism of cyadox in rat, chicken and pig liver microsomes and identification of metabolites by accurate mass measurements using electrospray ionization hybrid ion trap/time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2009;23:2026-34 pubmed publisher..Cy1 and Cy4 have been previously reported, whereas the other five metabolites were novel. The N-->O group reduction and hydroxylation were the main metabolic pathways for CYX in the three species...
- Peng D, Li Z, Wang Y, Liu Z, Sheng F, Yuan Z. Enzyme-linked immunoassay based on imprinted microspheres for the detection of sulfamethazine residue. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1506:9-17 pubmed publisher..For the first time, MI-ELISA combined with molecular imprinting SPE was developed to determine trace SM2 in real samples, and the results show that it can be a useful analytical tool for quick detection in residue analysis. ..
- Su Y, Xiong Y, Zhang Q, Xia X, Jiang S, Deng C, et al. [Construction of linkage map of chromosomes 1 and 3 in large white x Meishan reference family]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2002;29:16-20 pubmed..There were some differences between the linkage maps in this study and of USDA-MARC. The linkage map of chromosome 1 in female was found to be shorter than in male, and the contrary was on chromosome 3...
- Niu P, Huang Z, Li C, Fan B, Li K, Liu B, et al. Cloning, chromosomal localization, SNP detection and association analysis of the porcine IRS-1 gene. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:2087-92 pubmed publisher..0102 \ 0.05). ..
- Wu J, Liu W, Xue C, Zhou S, Lan F, Bi L, et al. Toxicity and penetration of TiO2 nanoparticles in hairless mice and porcine skin after subchronic dermal exposure. Toxicol Lett. 2009;191:1-8 pubmed publisher..Altogether, the present study indicates that nanosize TiO(2) may pose a health risk to human after dermal exposure over a relative long time period. ..
- Yin Z, Wang L, Xiang Y, Ruan Y, Li J, Wang X, et al. Resistance of neonatal porcine Sertoli cells to human xenoantibody and complement-mediated lysis is associated with low expression of alpha-Gal and high production of clusterin and CD59. Xenotransplantation. 2010;17:215-23 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that the resistance of NPSCs to human xenoantibody and complement-mediated lysis is associated with low expression of xenoantigen alpha-Gal and high production of the complement inhibitors clusterin and CD59. ..
- Wang D, Fang L, Bi J, Chen Q, Cao L, Luo R, et al. Foot-and-mouth disease virus leader proteinase inhibits dsRNA-induced RANTES transcription in PK-15 cells. Virus Genes. 2011;42:388-93 pubmed publisher..Screening L(pro) mutants indicated that catalytic activity and a SAP (for SAF-A/B, Acinus, and PIAS) domain of L(pro) were required to suppress dsRNA-induced RANTES transcription. ..
- Fu S, Yuan F, Zhang M, Tan C, Chen H, Bei W. Cloning, expression and characterization of a cell wall surface protein, 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase, of Haemophilus parasuis. Res Vet Sci. 2012;93:57-62 pubmed publisher..Identification and characterization of the role of H. parasuis 6PGD in adhesion and immunogenicity will allow us to use this protein to develop new antimicrobial therapies and/or vaccines...
- Wu Y, Chen D, He H, Chen D, Chen L, Chen H, et al. Pseudorabies virus infected porcine epithelial cell line generates a diverse set of host microRNAs and a special cluster of viral microRNAs. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30988 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data suggest that PRV infected epithelial cell line generates a diverse set of host miRNAs and a special cluster of viral miRNAs, which might facilitate PRV replication in cells...
- Yang S, He M, Liu X, Li X, Fan B, Zhao S. Japanese encephalitis virus infects porcine kidney epithelial PK15 cells via clathrin- and cholesterol-dependent endocytosis. Virol J. 2013;10:258 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that JEV entry was independent of caveolae. Taken together, our results demonstrate that JEV enters porcine kidney epithelial PK15 cells through cholesterol- and clathrin-mediated endocytosis...
- Long B, Yin C, Fan Q, Yan G, Wang Z, Li X, et al. Global Liver Proteome Analysis Using iTRAQ Reveals AMPK-mTOR-Autophagy Signaling Is Altered by Intrauterine Growth Restriction in Newborn Piglets. J Proteome Res. 2016;15:1262-73 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide implications for preventing and treating IUGR in human beings and domestic animals. ..
- Huang H, Zhou R, Fan H, Dan H, Chen M, Yan L, et al. Generation of monoclonal antibodies and epitope mapping of ApxIVA of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. Mol Immunol. 2006;43:2130-4 pubmed..In conclusion, we have succeeded in producing eight monoclonal antibodies, which react with five different epitopes of ApxIV. ..
- Peng Y, Yerle M, Liu B. Mapping of nine porcine interferon regulatory factor genes. Anim Genet. 2006;37:600-1 pubmed
- Tu J, Zhou H, Jiang T, Li C, Zhang A, Guo X, et al. Isolation and molecular characterization of equine H3N8 influenza viruses from pigs in China. Arch Virol. 2009;154:887-90 pubmed publisher..This expansion of host range of equine H3N8 influenza viruses with mutations in the HA protein might raise the possibility of transmission of these viruses to humans. ..
- Chen Z, Ma Z, Zuo B, Lei M, Xiong Y. Molecular characterization and association with carcass traits of the porcine SLC39A7 gene. J Anim Breed Genet. 2009;126:288-95 pubmed publisher..Together, the present study provided the useful information for the characterization of SLC39A7 gene and potential association with carcass traits in pigs. ..
- Hu P, Yang M, Zhang A, Wu J, Chen B, Hua Y, et al. Complete genome sequence of Streptococcus suis serotype 3 strain ST3. J Bacteriol. 2011;193:3428-9 pubmed publisher..Here, we report the complete genome sequence of S. suis strain ST3 of serotype 3, which provides opportunities to reveal genetic basis of infection of S. suis non-serotype 2 strains. ..
- Long Q, Zhu X, Wu Y, Feng B, Jin D, Huang J, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of the porcine Ero1L and ERp44 genes: potential roles in controlling energy metabolism. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2011;173:259-69 pubmed publisher..We looked at transcription factors binding sites in the 5'-flanking regions of Ero1L and ERp44, and many adipose differentiations related factors reflect the tight relationship to energy metabolism. ..
- Su L, Mei S, Tao H, Peng X, Sun X, Wu H, et al. Identification of the promoter region and genetic mutations of the porcine GALP gene. Mol Biol Rep. 2013;40:2821-7 pubmed publisher..05). However, two SNPs were not in significant linkage disequilibrium analyzed using SHEsis online software, and could be used in pig breeding individually. ..
- Wang H, Hu Z, Xiao B, Cheng Q, Li F. Ammonium nitrogen removal in batch cultures treating digested piggery wastewater with microalgae Oedogonium sp. Water Sci Technol. 2013;68:269-75 pubmed publisher..The CCD results suggested that the optimal values of variables were initial Oedogonium sp. density of 399.2 mg/L and DPW diluted by 16.3, while the predicted value of NH4(+)-N removal efficiency obtained was 97.0%. ..
- Wang K, Li S, Worku T, Hao X, Yang L, Zhang S. Rab11a is required for porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus induced autophagy to promote viral replication. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;492:236-242 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings revealed that Rab11a acted as a proviral host factor that benefited PRRSV replication in a manner that correlates with autophagy. ..
- Wang Y, Wang A, Wang F, Wang M, Zhu M, Ma Y, et al. IQGAP1 activates Tcf signal independent of Rac1 and Cdc42 in injury and repair of bronchial epithelial cells. Exp Mol Pathol. 2008;85:122-8 pubmed publisher..Likewise, the amounts of c-myc and cyclin D1 increased after scratching. Our results suggested that IQGAP1 mediated cell proliferation through activating Tcf in a manner independent of Rac1 and Cdc42 in wound repair of BECs. ..
- Zhou Q, Li C, Huo J, Zhao S. Expression and genomic imprinting of DCN, PON2 and PEG3 genes in porcine placenta. Anim Reprod Sci. 2011;123:70-4 pubmed publisher..The PEG3 gene expression was not affected by day of pregnancy or breed. Data from the present study contribute to function genomic of porcine placental development. ..
- Liu Y, Wu W, Zuo B, Ren Z, Xiong Y. [Polymorphism in coding region of pig PRDX6 gene and its genetic effects analysis]. Yi Chuan. 2011;33:743-8 pubmed..05). Allele A was predominant in western pig breeds, while allele G was predominant in Chinese indigenous breeds. These two SNPs were likely to be important markers affecting meat quality traits (especially the muscle tenderness). ..
- Bi Y, Qiao X, Hua Z, Zhang L, Liu X, Li L, et al. An asymmetric PCR-based, reliable and rapid single-tube native DNA engineering strategy. BMC Biotechnol. 2012;12:39 pubmed publisher..ABI-REC is a novel approach to DNA engineering and gene functional analysis. ..
- Li W, Liu S, Wang Y, Deng F, Yan W, Yang K, et al. Transcription analysis of the porcine alveolar macrophage response to porcine circovirus type 2. BMC Genomics. 2013;14:353 pubmed publisher..In this study, genes that control the response of primary porcine alveolar macrophages (PAMs), the main target of PCV2, were profiled in vitro...
- Wu R, Li L, Zhao Y, Tu J, Pan Z. Identification of two amino acids within E2 important for the pathogenicity of chimeric classical swine fever virus. Virus Res. 2016;211:79-85 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that two residues located at sites 745 and 979 within E2 play a key role in determining the replication in vitro and pathogenicity in vivo of chimeric CSFV vSM/CE2. ..
- Xiong Q, Wang J, Ji Y, Ni B, Zhang B, Ma Q, et al. The functions of the variable lipoprotein family of Mycoplasma hyorhinis in adherence to host cells. Vet Microbiol. 2016;186:82-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, the present results indicate that the Vlp family functions as adhesins of M. hyorhinis. ..
- Liu M, Peng J, Xu D, Zheng R, Li F, Li J, et al. Association of MYF5 and MYOD1 gene polymorphisms and meat quality traits in Large White x Meishan F2 pig populations. Biochem Genet. 2008;46:720-32 pubmed publisher..Among these genetic variants (a novel SNP and three identified SNPs), our data suggested that the novel SNP of the MYF5 gene within exon 1 is valuable for pig breeding. ..
- Xu N, Huang L, Liu Z, Pan Y, Wang X, Tao Y, et al. Metabolism of cyadox by the intestinal mucosa microsomes and gut flora of swine, and identification of metabolites by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with ion trap/time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2011;25:2333-44 pubmed publisher..These studies will contribute to clarify comprehensively the metabolism of CYX in animals, and provide evidence to explain the pharmacology and toxicology effects of CYX in animals...
- Li Y, Zhou H, Wen Z, Wu S, Huang C, Jia G, et al. Transcription analysis on response of swine lung to H1N1 swine influenza virus. BMC Genomics. 2011;12:398 pubmed publisher..The observed gene expression profile could help to screen the potential host agents for reducing the prevalence of swine influenza virus and further understand the molecular pathogenesis associated with H1N1 infection in pigs. ..
- Deng B, Wen J, Ding Y, Gao Q, Huang H, Ran Z, et al. Functional analysis of pig myostatin gene promoter with some adipogenesis- and myogenesis-related factors. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;363:291-9 pubmed publisher..Cotransfection experiments confirmed this result. Taken together, we showed that porcine MSTN could be upregulated by IBMX, MyoD, and PPAR? but downregulated by C/EBP? and C/EBP?. ..
- Cheng S, Zhang M, Li W, Wang Y, Liu Y, He Q. Proteomic analysis of porcine alveolar macrophages infected with porcine circovirus type 2. J Proteomics. 2012;75:3258-69 pubmed publisher..Thus, this work effectively provides useful and dynamic protein-related information to further understand the underlying pathogenesis of PCV2 infection...
- Liu W, Yang M, Xu Z, Zheng H, Liang W, Zhou R, et al. Complete genome sequence of Pasteurella multocida HN06, a toxigenic strain of serogroup D. J Bacteriol. 2012;194:3292-3 pubmed publisher..Here, we report the complete genome sequence of P. multocida HN06, a toxigenic serogroup D strain isolated from a diseased pig in China...
- Pan P, Li K, Tuggle C, Yu M, Liu B, Zhao S. Sequencing, tissue distribution and physical mapping of the porcine homologue of cardiomyopathy associated 3 (CMYA3). Anim Genet. 2003;34:473-4 pubmed
- Wang X, Liu B, Zhao S, Fan B, Zhu M, Yu M, et al. Sequence identification, tissue distribution, mapping and polymorphism of the porcine sar1b gene. Anim Biotechnol. 2006;17:99-107 pubmed..The association analysis using pigs of Tongcheng, Landrace x (Large White x Tongcheng) and Large White x (Landrace x Tongcheng) suggested that the deletion polymorphism was associated with the porcine muscle pH value. ..
- Zhang F, Cheng H, Jiang C, Deng C, Xiong Y, Li F, et al. Imprinted status of pleomorphic adenoma gene-like I and paternal expression gene 10 genes in pigs. J Anim Sci. 2007;85:886-90 pubmed..Our study showed that the method of identifying polymorphic transcripts with reverse transcription-PCR-RFLP may be beneficial for detecting the imprinting status of some candidate imprinted genes. ..
- Li P, Wang Y, Wang Y, Liu K, Tong L. Bacterial community structure and diversity during establishment of an anaerobic bioreactor to treat swine wastewater. Water Sci Technol. 2010;61:243-52 pubmed publisher..The change patterns of the bacterial population function were similar to those of the bioreactor performance, indicating a close relationship between bacterial community structure and treatment efficiency. ..
- Xu Z, Chang X, Xiao S, Chen H, Zhou R. Evidence for the adaptive evolution of ORF5 gene of Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus isolated in China. Acta Virol. 2010;54:281-5 pubmed..It is hoped that the disclosed adaptive sites might help identify a candidate antigenic epitope for the use in vaccine against this serious swine disease. ..
- Liu X, Chen H, Tong Q, Li X, Zhu M, Wu Z, et al. Molecular characterization of caveolin-1 in pigs infected with Haemophilus parasuis. J Immunol. 2011;186:3031-46 pubmed publisher..In addition, our results suggest that Cav1 may be implicated in the pathogenesis of Glasser's disease, which is caused by H. parasuis...
- Wang Y, Liu C, Fang Y, Liu X, Li W, Liu S, et al. Transcription analysis on response of porcine alveolar macrophages to Haemophilus parasuis. BMC Genomics. 2012;13:68 pubmed publisher..Systematical analysis on host innate immune response to the infection is important for understanding the pathogenesis of the infectious microorganisms...
- Hong L, Hou C, Li X, Li C, Yu M. Expression pattern of CD34 at the maternal-foetal interface during pregnancy in pigs. Reprod Domest Anim. 2013;48:762-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CD34 may be involved in mediating the cell-to-cell adhesion between trophectoderm and the luminal epithelial cells during early pregnancy in pigs. ..
- Feng W, Xu X, Zhao G, Li G, Liu T, Zhao J, et al. EETs and CYP2J2 inhibit TNF-?-induced apoptosis in pulmonary artery endothelial cells and TGF-?1-induced migration in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. Int J Mol Med. 2013;32:685-93 pubmed publisher..However, EETs did not suppress TGF-?1-induced PASMC proliferation in vitro. These data may represent a novel approach to mitigate pulmonary vascular remodeling in diseases, such as pulmonary arterial hypertension...
- Liu T, Zhou Y, Wang J, Su Q, Tang Z, Liu Y, et al. Coronary Microembolization Induces Cardiomyocyte Apoptosis in Swine by Activating the LOX-1-Dependent Mitochondrial Pathway and Caspase-8-Dependent Pathway. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2016;21:209-18 pubmed publisher..Coronary microembolization induces cardiomyocyte apoptosis via the LOX-1-dependent mitochondrial pathway and caspase 8-dependent pathway. ..
- Huang T, Zhu M, Li X, Zhao S. Discovery of porcine microRNAs and profiling from skeletal muscle tissues during development. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e3225 pubmed publisher..In silico analysis of the miRNA-mRNA interaction sites suggested that the potential mRNA targets of the differentially expressed miRNAs may play important roles in muscle growth and development. ..
- Zhang R, Lei T, Qi Y, Lei P, Chen Z, Chen X, et al. Molecular cloning, chromosomal localization and expression pattern of porcine ADP-ribosylation factor(Arf) gene family. Anim Sci J. 2010;81:425-31 pubmed publisher..This is the first report of molecular characterization of the Arf gene family in pigs. ..
- Deng B, Wen J, Ding Y, Peng J, Jiang S. Different regulation role of myostatin in differentiating pig ADSCs and MSCs into adipocytes. Cell Biochem Funct. 2012;30:145-50 pubmed publisher..Those results showed that MSTN had different roles in the adipogenesis of ADSCs and MSCs. It can shed new light on the origin of adipocyte located in muscle. ..
- Chen Z, Hu Y, Yang W, He Y, Feng J, Wang B, et al. Hg1, novel peptide inhibitor specific for Kv1.3 channels from first scorpion Kunitz-type potassium channel toxin family. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:13813-21 pubmed publisher..3 channels. Their structural and functional diversity strongly suggest that Kunitz-type toxins are a new source to screen and design potential peptides for diagnosing and treating Kv1.3-mediated autoimmune diseases...
- Shi Y, Hu Z, Xiong Z, Zhou Y, Jin X, Gu C, et al. Analysis of molecular variation of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in Central China from 2006 to 2012. Arch Virol. 2013;158:717-21 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we found that the number of potential N-glycosylation sites had apparently increased since 2006. These findings increase our knowledge of PRRSV epidemiology in Central China...
- Ding Z, An K, Xie L, Wu W, Zhang R, Wang D, et al. Transmissible gastroenteritis virus infection induces NF-?B activation through RLR-mediated signaling. Virology. 2017;507:170-178 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, TGEV infection significantly upregulated mRNA expression of RIG-I and MDA5. Taken together, our results indicate that the RLR signaling pathway is involved in TGEV-induced inflammatory responses. ..