Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on signal transduction in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Topic: signal transduction
Publications430 found, 100 shown here
- Zuo H, Liu Z, Liu X, Yang J, Liu T, Wen S, et al. CD151 gene delivery after myocardial infarction promotes functional neovascularization and activates FAK signaling. Mol Med. 2009;15:307-15 pubmed publisher..CD151-dependent neovascularization correlates with the activations of FAK, mitogen activated protein kinases (MAPKs), and PI3K signaling, suggesting that CD151 may promote neovascularization via MAPKs and PI3K pathways. ..
- Zhong B, Zhang Y, Tan B, Liu T, Wang Y, Shu H. The E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF5 targets virus-induced signaling adaptor for ubiquitination and degradation. J Immunol. 2010;184:6249-55 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that RNF5-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of VISA is one of the mechanisms of the regulation of virus-triggered induction of type I IFNs and cellular antiviral response. ..
- Liu W, He P, Cheng B, Mei C, Wang Y, Wan J. Chlamydia pneumoniae disturbs cholesterol homeostasis in human THP-1 macrophages via JNK-PPAR? dependent signal transduction pathways. Microbes Infect. 2010;12:1226-35 pubmed publisher..pneumoniae infections disturb cholesterol homeostasis in human THP-1 macrophages and C. pneumoniae infection disturbs cholesterol homeostasis via JNK-PPAR? dependent signal transduction pathways...
- Yu W, Chen L, Yang Y, Falck J, Guo A, Li Y, et al. Cytochrome P450 ?-hydroxylase promotes angiogenesis and metastasis by upregulation of VEGF and MMP-9 in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2011;68:619-29 pubmed publisher..CYP ?-hydroxylase promotes tumor angiogenesis and metastasis by upregulation of VEGF and MMP-9 via PI3 K and ERK1/2 signaling in human NSCLC cells. ..
- Chang M, Collet B, Nie P, Lester K, Campbell S, Secombes C, et al. Expression and functional characterization of the RIG-I-like receptors MDA5 and LGP2 in Rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). J Virol. 2011;85:8403-12 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, MDA5 expression was not affected by overexpressed LGP2 in transfected cells and vice versa, suggesting that they likely act in parallel as positive regulators for IFN production...
- Zhang Z, Mao H, Du X, Zhu J, Xu Y, Wang S, et al. A novel small molecule agent displays potent anti-myeloma activity by inhibiting the JAK2-STAT3 signaling pathway. Oncotarget. 2016;7:9296-308 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study identified a novel oral JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor that could be developed as an anti-myeloma agent. ..
- Zhou B, Sun C, Li N, Shan W, Lu H, Guo L, et al. Cisplatin-induced CCL5 secretion from CAFs promotes cisplatin-resistance in ovarian cancer via regulation of the STAT3 and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:2087-97 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that cisplatin- induced CCL5 secretion derived from the CAFs may promote cisplatin resistance, which was mediated by regulation of the STAT3 and PI3K/Akt signal pathways. ..
- Yu X, Jin D, Yu A, Sun J, Chen X, Yang Z. p65 down-regulates DEPTOR expression in response to LPS stimulation in hepatocytes. Gene. 2016;589:12-19 pubmed publisher..Those results indicate DEPTOR regulates liver inflammation at least partially via mTORC1 pathway, and is down-regulated by LPS through p65. ..
- Afzal A, Sarfraz M, Wu Z, Wang G, Sun J. Integrated scientific data bases review on asulacrine and associated toxicity. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2016;104:78-86 pubmed publisher..The tabulated comparisons and circuitry mechanism of ASL are the added features of the review which give a complete understanding of hidden aspects of possible route cause of associated toxicity, the phlebitis. ..
- Li F, Guo Y, Sun S, Jiang X, Tang B, Wang Q, et al. Free cholesterol-induced macrophage apoptosis is mediated by inositol-requiring enzyme 1 alpha-regulated activation of Jun N-terminal kinase. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2008;40:226-34 pubmed..The critical function of this signaling cascade is indicated by prevention of ER stress-induced apoptosis after inhibition of IRE1alpha, or c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase. ..
- Ye Y, Hu W, Guo F, Zhang W, Wang J, Chen A. Glycosaminoglycan chains of biglycan promote bone morphogenetic protein-4-induced osteoblast differentiation. Int J Mol Med. 2012;30:1075-80 pubmed publisher..These results strongly suggest that the GAG chains of BGN promote BGN-assisted BMP-4 function. ..
- Ma R, Xiong N, Huang C, Tang Q, Hu B, Xiang J, et al. Erythropoietin protects PC12 cells from beta-amyloid(25-35)-induced apoptosis via PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Neuropharmacology. 2009;56:1027-34 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the expression of anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-2 was increased by EPO involving PI3K/Akt pathway. These studies demonstrate that EPO is an effective neuroprotective agent and is a viable candidate for treating AD. ..
- Xu X, Pan C, Zhang L, Ashida H. Immunomodulatory beta-glucan from Lentinus edodes activates mitogen-activated protein kinases and nuclear factor-kappaB in murine RAW 264.7 macrophages. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:31194-8 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that LNT-S glucan carries out its immunomodulating activity by activating MAPK signaling pathways without secretion of TNF-? and NO. ..
- Xia Y, Dai R, Li Y, Mao L, Xue Y, He Q, et al. The protective effect of sonic hedgehog is mediated by the phosphoinositide [corrected] 3-kinase/AKT/Bcl-2 pathway in cultured rat astrocytes under oxidative stress. Neuroscience. 2012;209:1-11 pubmed publisher..We are led to conclude that the oxidative stress induces astrocytes to secrete endogenous Shh and exogenous administration of Shh might protect the astrocytes from oxidative stress by activating PI3-K/AKT/Bcl-2 pathway. ..
- Li Q, Liu Y, Che Z, Zhu H, Meng G, Hou Y, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation alleviates liver injury caused by Escherichia coli LPS in weaned pigs. Innate Immun. 2012;18:804-14 pubmed publisher..Additionally, it is possible that the protective effects of Arg on the liver are associated with a decreased release of liver pro-inflammatory cytokines and free radicals through inhibiting TLR4 signaling. ..
- Yu X, Deng L, Wang D, Li N, Chen X, Cheng X, et al. Mechanism of TNF-? autocrine effects in hypoxic cardiomyocytes: initiated by hypoxia inducible factor 1?, presented by exosomes. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2012;53:848-57 pubmed publisher..Results of this study indicate that under hypoxia, HIF-1? initiates expression of TNF-?, mediated by exosomes in cardiomyocytes. ..
- Zhao G, Zhang J, Liu Y, Qin Q, Wang B, Tian K, et al. miR-148b functions as a tumor suppressor in pancreatic cancer by targeting AMPK?1. Mol Cancer Ther. 2013;12:83-93 pubmed publisher..Our present results implicate the potential effects of miR-148b on prognosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Fan G, Yin Z, Sun Y, Chen S, Zhang W, Huang X, et al. Reversible neurotoxicity of kanamycin on dorsal cochlear nucleus. Brain Res. 2013;1502:30-46 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrated that the neurons damage of the DCN caused by kanamycin was reversible and autophagy was upregulated in the neurotoxic course of kanamycin on DCN through JNK1-mediated phosphorylation of Bcl-2 pathway. ..
- Wang L, Lu Y, Zhang X, Zhang Y, Jiang D, Dong X, et al. Mindin is a critical mediator of ischemic brain injury in an experimental stroke model. Exp Neurol. 2013;247:506-16 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that mindin is a critical mediator of ischemic brain injury in an experimental stroke model. Akt signaling most likely mediates the biological function of mindin in this model of cerebral ischemia. ..
- Feng Y, Xia Y, Yu G, Shu X, Ge H, Zeng K, et al. Cleavage of GSK-3? by calpain counteracts the inhibitory effect of Ser9 phosphorylation on GSK-3? activity induced by H?O?. J Neurochem. 2013;126:234-42 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Ca²?-dependent calpain activation leads to GSK-3? truncation, which counteracts the inhibitory effect of Ser9 phosphorylation, up-regulates GSK-3? activity, and phosphorylates tau in H?O?-treated HEK293/Tau cells. ..
- Hou P, Wu C, Wang Y, Qi R, Bhavanasi D, Zuo Z, et al. A Genome-Wide CRISPR Screen Identifies Genes Critical for Resistance to FLT3 Inhibitor AC220. Cancer Res. 2017;77:4402-4413 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Res; 77(16); 4402-13. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Li B, Gao B, Ye L, Han X, Wang W, Kong L, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein (HBx) activates ATF6 and IRE1-XBP1 pathways of unfolded protein response. Virus Res. 2007;124:44-9 pubmed..HBx-mediated activation of these pathways of UPR probably promote HBV replication and expression in liver cells, and contribute to liver pathogenesis, perhaps even to hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) development...
- Zou T, Ouyang L, Chen L, Dong W, Qiao H, Liu Y, et al. The role of microtubule-associated protein 1S in SOCS3 regulation of IL-6 signaling. FEBS Lett. 2008;582:4015-22 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the interaction of SOCS3 with MAP1S and the integrity of the microtubule cytoskeleton play an important role in the negative regulation of SOCS3 on IL-6 signaling. ..
- Ding Y, Zhao L, Mei H, PENG H, Gao Y, Huang Z, et al. [Effect and mechanism of emodin on cholestatic hepatitis]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2009;17:368-73 pubmed..05). Emodin treatment can reduce the levels of TB, DB and ALT in ANIT induced-cholestatic hepatitis. The effect may be due to inhibition of NF-kappa B signal pathway. ..
- Cheng X, Taleb S, Wang J, Tang T, Chen J, Gao X, et al. Inhibition of IL-17A in atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis. 2011;215:471-4 pubmed publisher..Alteration of lesion development after repeated injections of rat anti-mouse IL-17A antibody in ApoE(-/-) mice could not be attributed to blockade of IL-17A signaling. ..
- Deng Y, Zhang W, Farhat K, Oberland S, Gisselmann G, Neuhaus E. The stimulatory G?(s) protein is involved in olfactory signal transduction in Drosophila. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18605 pubmed publisher..Together, we provide evidence that G?(s) plays a role in the OR mediated signaling cascade in Drosophila. ..
- Zhang C, Yuan W, Zhang Q. RPL1, a gene involved in epigenetic processes regulates phenotypic plasticity in rice. Mol Plant. 2012;5:482-93 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that RPL1 regulated phenotypic plasticity likely through its involvement in epigenetic processes affecting responses of the plant to phytohormones. ..
- Liu G, Liu M, Kim E, Maaty W, Bothner B, Lei B, et al. A periplasmic arsenite-binding protein involved in regulating arsenite oxidation. Environ Microbiol. 2012;14:1624-34 pubmed publisher..The discovery and characterization of AioX illustrates a novel AsIII sensing mechanism that appears to be used in a range of bacteria and also provides one of the first examples of a bacterial signal anchor protein...
- Liu L, Cao Z, Chen J, Li R, Cao Y, Zhu C, et al. Influenza A virus induces interleukin-27 through cyclooxygenase-2 and protein kinase A signaling. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:11899-910 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IL-27 expression is one host immune factor produced in response to IAV infection and that elevated IL-27 levels inhibit viral replication. ..
- Yue X, Wang H, Zhao F, Liu S, Wu J, Ren W, et al. Hepatitis B virus-induced calreticulin protein is involved in IFN resistance. J Immunol. 2012;189:279-86 pubmed publisher..Our results offer new insights into the pathogenesis of HBV infection and may provide potential targets for anti-HBV therapy. ..
- Duan J, Lang Y, Song C, Xiong J, Wang Y, Yan Y. siRNA targeting of PRDX3 enhances cisplatin?induced apoptosis in ovarian cancer cells through the suppression of the NF??B signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep. 2013;7:1688-94 pubmed publisher..This mechanism may provide new evidence for the potential application of PRDX3?siRNA in ovarian cancer therapy. ..
- Han Z, Feng J, Hong Z, Chen L, Li W, Liao S, et al. Silencing of the STAT3 signaling pathway reverses the inherent and induced chemoresistance of human ovarian cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;435:188-94 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that the pharmacological inhibition of STAT3 may be a promising therapeutic strategy for the management of chemoresistance in ovarian cancer. ..
- Weng H, Deng Y, Xie Y, Liu H, Gong F. Expression and significance of HMGB1, TLR4 and NF-?B p65 in human epidermal tumors. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:311 pubmed publisher..Combined detection of p65 in the epithelial nuclei and TLR4 on the epithelial membranes may assist the accurate diagnosis of malignant epidermal tumors. ..
- Zhao W, Wang J, Zhu B, Duan Y, Chen F, Nian W, et al. IGFBP7 functions as a potential lymphangiogenesis inducer in non-small cell lung carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1483-92 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, by assessing the capability of lymphatic endothelial cell forming lymphatic vessel-like structures in vitro, it appears to enhance lymphangiogenesis. ..
- Ying F, Gu H, Xiong Y, Zuo B. Analysis of Differentially Expressed Genes in Gastrocnemius Muscle between DGAT1 Transgenic Mice and Wild-Type Mice. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:5404682 pubmed publisher..This study implied a function role of DGAT1 in the synthesis of TAG, insulin resistance, and IMF deposition. ..
- Wang Z, Li M, Lu S, Zhang Y, Wang H. Promoter hypermethylation of FANCF plays an important role in the occurrence of ovarian cancer through disrupting Fanconi anemia-BRCA pathway. Cancer Biol Ther. 2006;5:256-60 pubmed..Methylation-induced inactivation of FANCF plays an important role in the occurrence of ovarian cancers via disrupting the FA-BRCA pathway. ..
- Tang X, Zhou X, Zhou K. Dauricine inhibits insulin-like growth factor-I-induced hypoxia inducible factor 1alpha protein accumulation and vascular endothelial growth factor expression in human breast cancer cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:605-16 pubmed publisher..Dau inhibits human breast cancer angiogenesis by suppressing HIF-1alpha protein accumulation and VEGF expression, which may provide a novel potential mechanism for the anticancer activities of Dau in human breast cancer. ..
- Zhang K, Lu Q, Niu X, Zhang P, Zhao J, Wang Z, et al. Notch1 signaling inhibits growth of EC109 esophageal carcinoma cells through downmodulation of HPV18 E6/E7 gene expression. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:153-8 pubmed publisher..Repression of HPV18 E6/E7 expression by Notch1 signaling results in the activation of p53-mediated pathways with concomitant growth suppression of HPV18-positive EC109 cells. ..
- Chen Y, Wu Q, Cui G, Chen Y, Li R. Deguelin blocks cells survival signal pathways and induces apoptosis of HL-60 cells in vitro. Int J Hematol. 2009;89:618-23 pubmed publisher..Deguelin may induce HL-60 cell apoptosis through depletion of multiple kinase proteins and blockage of survival signal pathways of HL-60 cells. ..
- Shi Y, Wang Y, Song Y, Li H, Liu C, Wu Z, et al. p,p'-DDE induces testicular apoptosis in prepubertal rats via the Fas/FasL pathway. Toxicol Lett. 2010;193:79-85 pubmed publisher..wt group. Taken together, these results lead us to speculate that in vivo exposure to p,p'-DDE might induce testicular apoptosis in prepubertal rats through the Fas/FasL pathway. ..
- Li G, Xin H, Zheng X, Li S, Hu Z. Identification of the abscisic acid receptor VvPYL1 in Vitis vinifera. Plant Biol (Stuttg). 2012;14:244-8 pubmed publisher..We therefore conclude that VvPYL1 is an ABA receptor that modulates ABA signalling by inhibiting type 2C protein phosphatases (PP2Cs). ..
- Zeng F, Gong X, Hamid M, Fu Y, Jiatao X, Cheng J, et al. A fungal cell wall integrity-associated MAP kinase cascade in Coniothyrium minitans is required for conidiation and mycoparasitism. Fungal Genet Biol. 2012;49:347-57 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that CmBCK1 and CmSlt2 are involved in conidiation and the hyperparasitic activities of C. minitans. ..
- Sun Q, Meng Q, Jiang Y, Xia Z. Ginsenoside Rb1 attenuates intestinal ischemia reperfusion induced renal injury by activating Nrf2/ARE pathway. Molecules. 2012;17:7195-205 pubmed publisher..Our data suggests that ginsenoside Rb1 attenuates acute renal injury induced by intestinal ischemia reperfusion by activating the Nrf2/ARE pathway. ..
- Liu Y, Xu L, Zeng Q, Wang J, Wang M, Xi D, et al. Downregulation of FGL2/prothrombinase delays HCCLM6 xenograft tumour growth and decreases tumour angiogenesis. Liver Int. 2012;32:1585-95 pubmed publisher..activation. FGL2 contributes to HCC tumour growth and angiogenesis in a thrombin-dependent manner, and downregulation of its expression might be of therapeutic significance in HCC. ..
- Gao A, Ke Z, Wang J, Yang J, Chen S, Chen H. Apigenin sensitizes doxorubicin-resistant hepatocellular carcinoma BEL-7402/ADM cells to doxorubicin via inhibiting PI3K/Akt/Nrf2 pathway. Carcinogenesis. 2013;34:1806-14 pubmed publisher..These results clearly demonstrate that APG can be used as an effective adjuvant sensitizer to prevent chemoresistance by downregulating Nrf2 signaling pathway. ..
- Yan X, Zhang W, Zhang B, Liang H, Zhang W, Chen X. Inactivation of Smad4 is a prognostic factor in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:3039-43 pubmed..000). The expression of Smad4 was associated with the histological grade, clinical stage, and metastasis of ICC (P < 0.05). The detection of Smad4 may be helpful in determining the degree of malignancy and prognosis of ICC. ..
- Lu C, Wang X, Ha T, Hu Y, Liu L, Zhang X, et al. Attenuation of cardiac dysfunction and remodeling of myocardial infarction by microRNA-130a are mediated by suppression of PTEN and activation of PI3K dependent signaling. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2015;89:87-97 pubmed publisher..miR-130a plays a critical role in attenuation of cardiac dysfunction and remodeling after MI. The mechanisms involve activation of PI3K/Akt signaling via suppression of PTEN expression. ..
- Wang P, Xing Y, Chen C, Chen Z, Qian Z. Advanced glycation end-product (AGE) induces apoptosis in human retinal ARPE-19 cells via promoting mitochondrial dysfunction and activating the Fas-FasL signaling. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2016;80:250-6 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we confirmed the activation of Fas-FasL signaling and of mitochondrial dysfunction in the AGE-BSA-promoted apoptosis in retinal ARPE-19 cells, implying the important role of Fas-FasL signaling in the DR in DM. ..
- Mikwar M, Navarro Martín L, Xing L, Volkoff H, Hu W, Trudeau V. Stimulatory effect of the secretogranin-ll derived peptide secretoneurin on food intake and locomotion in female goldfish (Carassius auratus). Peptides. 2016;78:42-50 pubmed publisher..01) at 2h and 5h post-injection, respectively. These data suggest interactions of SNa with stimulatory and inhibitory pathways of food intake control in fish. ..
- He C, Bian Y, Xue Y, Liu Z, Zhou K, Yao C, et al. Pyruvate Kinase M2 Activates mTORC1 by Phosphorylating AKT1S1. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21524 pubmed publisher..Our results provided the first phosphorylome of PKM2 and revealed a constitutive mTORC1 activating mechanism in cancer cells. ..
- Li H, Li Y, Xiang L, Zhang J, ZHu B, Xiang L, et al. GDF11 Attenuates Development of Type 2 Diabetes via Improvement of Islet β-Cell Function and Survival. Diabetes. 2017;66:1914-1927 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that GDF11 repletion may improve β-cell function and mass and thus may lead to a new therapeutic approach for T2D. ..
- Yang F, Chen M, Hu Y, Wang C. [Study on the role of NALP3 inflammasome in Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide induced RAW264.7]. Zhonghua Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;52:289-293 pubmed publisher..01?p<0.01????ac-yvad-cmk????il-1????????????????p=0.002?p=0.027??nalp3???????????????p<0.01?p<0.01?? ??? pg??????raw264.7???nalp3????????????????????????. ..
- Li F, Song R, Ao L, Reece T, Cleveland J, Dong N, et al. ADAMTS5 Deficiency in Calcified Aortic Valves Is Associated With Elevated Pro-Osteogenic Activity in Valvular Interstitial Cells. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2017;37:1339-1351 pubmed publisher..Matrilin 2 accumulation associated with relative ADAMTS5 deficiency may contribute to the mechanism underlying calcific aortic valve disease progression. ..
- Song Y, Hogstrand C, Wei C, Wu K, Pan Y, Luo Z. Endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress and cAMP/PKA pathway mediated Zn-induced hepatic lipolysis. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:256-264 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings highlight the importance of the ER stress-cAMP/PKA axis in Zn-induced lipolysis, which provides new insights into Zn toxicology in fish and probably in other vertebrates. ..
- Yang Y, Dong R, Hu D, Chen Z, Fu M, Wang D, et al. Liver Kinase B1/AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Pathway Activation Attenuated the Progression of Endotoxemia in the Diabetic Mice. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:761-779 pubmed publisher..Thus, LKB1/AMPK signaling pathway may serve as a potentially useful therapeutic target for severe infection in diabetic patients. ..
- Chen D, Chen F, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Li Z, Zhang H, et al. AKT2 deficiency induces retardation of myocyte development through EndoG-MEF2A signaling in mouse heart. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:1410-1417 pubmed publisher..We also proved a novel pathway of heart development involving EndoG and MEF2A regulated by AKT2...
- Hu C, Wu Y, Wan Y, Wang Q, Song J. Introduction of hIGF-1 gene into bone marrow stromal cells and its effects on the cell's biological behaviors. Cell Transplant. 2008;17:1067-81 pubmed
- Zou R, Xu G, Liu X, Han M, Jiang J, Huang Q, et al. PPARgamma agonists inhibit TGF-beta-PKA signaling in glomerulosclerosis. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:43-50 pubmed publisher..The renal protection provided by PPARgamma agonists is partly mediated via their blockade of TGF-beta/PKA signaling. ..
- Yu H, Lou J, Ding W. Clioquinol independently targets NF-kappaB and lysosome pathways in human cancer cells. Anticancer Res. 2010;30:2087-92 pubmed..These findings indicate that clioquinol targets NF-kappaB and lysosome pathways independently, favoring further development of clioquinol as a novel anticancer agent. ..
- He H, Zhang H, Li B, Li G, Wang Z. Blockade of the sonic hedgehog signalling pathway inhibits choroidal neovascularization in a laser-induced rat model. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2010;30:659-65 pubmed publisher..The Shh signaling pathway as an upstream signaling pathway of HIF-1(?)-VEGF-DLL4 cascade is implicated in the development of experimental CNV. ..
- Yang F, Wang Z, Wei X, Han H, Meng X, Zhang Y, et al. NLRP3 deficiency ameliorates neurovascular damage in experimental ischemic stroke. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2014;34:660-7 pubmed publisher..Pharmacological targeting of NLRP3-mediated inflammatory response at multiple levels may help design a new approach to develop therapeutic strategies for prevention of deterioration of cerebral function and for the treatment of stroke. ..
- Yang G, Yuan G, Li X, Liu P, Chen Z, Fan M. BMP-2 induction of Dlx3 expression is mediated by p38/Smad5 signaling pathway in osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cells. J Cell Physiol. 2014;229:943-54 pubmed publisher..Overall, we provide a novel insight that BMP-2-induced Dlx3 expression is regulated by p38/Smad5 signaling pathway in osteoblasts. ..
- Sun P, Zhang P, Wang P, Zhu L, Du Y, Tian S, et al. Mindin deficiency protects the liver against ischemia/reperfusion injury. J Hepatol. 2015;63:1198-211 pubmed publisher..Mindin is a novel modulator of hepatic I/R injury through regulating inflammatory responses, as well as hepatocyte apoptosis and proliferation via inactivation of the Akt signaling pathway. ..
- Lu Y, Miao L, Wang Y, Xu Z, Zhao Y, Shen Y, et al. Curcumin Micelles Remodel Tumor Microenvironment and Enhance Vaccine Activity in an Advanced Melanoma Model. Mol Ther. 2016;24:364-374 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that CUR-PEG is an effective agent to improve immunotherapy for advanced melanoma. ..
- Fu G, Wei Y, Wang X, Yu L. Phosphorylated testis-specific serine/threonine kinase 4 may phosphorylate Crem at Ser-117. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2016;80:1088-94 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study demonstrated that phosphorylated Tssk4 might participate in testis genes expressions by phosphorylating Crem at Ser-117. ..
- Huang Z, Song Y, Pang Z, Zhang B, Yang H, Shi H, et al. Targeted delivery of thymosin beta 4 to the injured myocardium using CREKA-conjugated nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:3023-3036 pubmed publisher..CRKEA modification favored T?4 accumulation and retention in the infarcted region, leading to augmented functional benefits. Fibrin-targeting delivery system represents a generalizable platform technology for regenerative medicine. ..
- Gong X, Fu Y, Jiang D, Li G, Yi X, Peng Y. L-arginine is essential for conidiation in the filamentous fungus Coniothyrium minitans. Fungal Genet Biol. 2007;44:1368-79 pubmed..This work presents the first report that L-arginine is involved in conidiation of C. minitans, and the possibility of L-arginine-derived nitric oxide-mediated conidiation among fungi and possible modes of action are discussed. ..
- Wang Y, Cui T, Zhang C, Yang M, Huang Y, Li W, et al. Global protein-protein interaction network in the human pathogen Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv. J Proteome Res. 2010;9:6665-77 pubmed publisher..This is the first systematic noncomputational PPI data for the human pathogen, and it provides a useful resource for studies of infection mechanisms, new signaling pathways, and novel antituberculosis drug development. ..
- Yang H, Liu R, Cui Z, Chen Z, Yan S, Pei H, et al. Functional characterization of 58-kilodalton inhibitor of protein kinase in protecting against diabetic retinopathy via the endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway. Mol Vis. 2011;17:78-84 pubmed..These results revealed the protecting role of P58(IPK) against ER stress-mediated DR in diabetic rats, suggesting that P58(IPK) may act as a DR-resistant gene during diabetes. ..
- Yang G, Zhou X, Wang J, Zhang W, Zheng H, Lu W, et al. MEHP-induced oxidative DNA damage and apoptosis in HepG2 cells correlates with p53-mediated mitochondria-dependent signaling pathway. Food Chem Toxicol. 2012;50:2424-31 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that MEHP induced oxidative DNA damage and apoptosis in HepG2 cells, and p53 and its downstream proteins were involved in mitochondria- and caspase-mediated apoptosis induced by MEHP. ..
- Wang J, Chen S, Xu S, Yu X, Ma D, Hu X, et al. In vivo induction of apoptosis by fucoxanthin, a marine carotenoid, associated with down-regulating STAT3/EGFR signaling in sarcoma 180 (S180) xenografts-bearing mice. Mar Drugs. 2012;10:2055-68 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that in vivo induction of apoptosis by fucoxanthin is associated with down-regulating STAT3/EGFR signaling in S180 xenografts-bearing mice...
- Yang X, Mei S, Wang X, Li X, Liu R, Ma Y, et al. Leucine facilitates insulin signaling through a G?i protein-dependent signaling pathway in hepatocytes. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:9313-20 pubmed publisher..This is the first evidence showing that macronutrients like amino acid leucine can facilitate insulin signaling through G proteins directly. ..
- Chen K, Gao L, Liu Y, Zhang Y, Jiang D, Wei X, et al. Vinexin-? protects against cardiac hypertrophy by blocking the Akt-dependent signalling pathway. Basic Res Cardiol. 2013;108:338 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate for the first time that Vinexin-? is a novel mediator that protects against cardiac hypertrophy by blocking the AKT signalling pathway. ..
- Li X, Li T, Chen D, Zhang P, Song Y, Zhu H, et al. Overexpression of lysine-specific demethylase 1 promotes androgen-independent transition of human prostate cancer LNCaP cells through activation of the AR signaling pathway and suppression of the p53 signaling pathway. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:584-92 pubmed publisher..These findings revealed that overexpression of LSD1 promoted AI transition of PCa LNCaP cells under androgen-ablated conditions via activation of the AR signaling pathway and suppression of the p53 signaling pathway. ..
- Wang S, Wang X, Zheng K, Liu K, Wang S, Xie C. Simultaneous targeting PI3K and PERK pathways promotes cell death and improves the clinical prognosis in esophageal squamous carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:534-541 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that dual targeting of PI3K and PERK pathways might improve clinical prognosis and enhance the treatment of ESCC patients. ..
- Wang Z, Liu F, Tu W, Chang Y, Yao J, Wu W, et al. Embryonic liver fodrin involved in hepatic stellate cell activation and formation of regenerative nodule in liver cirrhosis. J Cell Mol Med. 2012;16:118-28 pubmed publisher..These data reveal that ELF is involved in HSC activation and the formation of regenerative nodules derived from HPC in cirrhotic liver. ..
- Wu Y, Ai X, Liu F, Liang H, Zhang B, Chen X. c-Jun N-terminal kinase inhibitor favors transforming growth factor-Î² to antagonize hepatitis B virus X protein-induced cell growth promotion in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1345-52 pubmed publisher..As an adjunct to anti-viral therapy, the combination of TGF-Î² and inhibition of JNK signaling is a potential therapy for HBV-infected HCC. ..
- Feng J, Yan P, Zhao H, Zhang F, Zhao W, Feng M. SIRT6 suppresses glioma cell growth via induction of apoptosis, inhibition of oxidative stress and suppression of JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway activation. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1395-402 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that SIRT6 may be a promising therapeutic target for glioma treatment. ..
- Li W, Liang X, Zeng Z, Yu K, Zhan S, Su Q, et al. Simvastatin inhibits glucose uptake activity and GLUT4 translocation through suppression of the IR/IRS-1/Akt signaling in C2C12 myotubes. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;83:194-200 pubmed publisher..These results provide an important new insight into the mechanism of statins on insulin sensitivity which may be associated with new-onset diabetes. ..
- Liu Y, Dong W, Chen L, Xiang R, Xiao H, De G, et al. BCL10 mediates lipopolysaccharide/toll-like receptor-4 signaling through interaction with Pellino2. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:37436-44 pubmed..Together, these data define an important role of BCL10 in the innate immune system. ..
- Zhang Y, Gui J. Identification of two novel interferon-stimulated genes from cultured CAB cells induced by UV-inactivated grass carp hemorrhage virus. Dis Aquat Organ. 2004;60:1-9 pubmed