Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Topic: reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
Publications273 found, 100 shown here
- Zhao G, Zhang J, Shi Y, Qin Q, Liu Y, Wang B, et al. MiR-130b is a prognostic marker and inhibits cell proliferation and invasion in pancreatic cancer through targeting STAT3. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73803 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggested that miR-130b might have a considerable potential in prognosis identification and application of therapy for pancreatic cancer. ..
- Yuan H, You En S, Long Jiang Y, Xiao Hua Z, Liu Zhe L, Cash M, et al. Studies on the protective immunity of Schistosoma japonicum bivalent DNA vaccine encoding Sj23 and Sj14. Exp Parasitol. 2007;115:379-86 pubmed..There was no significant impact on immunity protection exerted by the four factors including dosage, inoculated times, inoculated routes and challenge time after the last immunization in three levels (p>0.05). ..
- Guo D, Han L, Shu K, Chen J, Lei T. Down-regulation of leucine-rich repeats and immunoglobulin-like domain proteins (LRIG1-3) in HP75 pituitary adenoma cell line. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:91-4 pubmed..Further studies were needed to elucidate the explicit role of LRIG genes as negative regulators of oncogenesis in human pituitary adenoma. ..
- Gao J, Song Z, Chen Y, Xia L, Wang J, Fan R, et al. Deregulated expression of Notch receptors in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Dig Liver Dis. 2008;40:114-21 pubmed..Our findings indicate that the expression of Notch receptors was deregulated and Notch signaling might be involved in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Zhang J, Li Z, Yao J, Hu C. Identification of flowering-related genes between early flowering trifoliate orange mutant and wild-type trifoliate orange (Poncirus trifoliata L. Raf.) by suppression subtraction hybridization (SSH) and macroarray. Gene. 2009;430:95-104 pubmed publisher..In the adult stage, FT, BAM and TFL1 expression patterns were closely correlated with flowering development, suggesting that these three genes may play a critical role in the early flowering process of precocious trifoliate orange...
- Xie L, Fang L, Wang D, Luo R, Cai K, Chen H, et al. Molecular cloning and functional characterization of porcine DNA-dependent activator of IFN-regulatory factors (DAI). Dev Comp Immunol. 2010;34:293-9 pubmed publisher..siRNA targeting poDAI significantly decreased poly(dAT:dAT)- or Pseudorabies virus (PRV)-induced IFN-beta activation. These results indicate that DAI is an important immuno-regulator of the porcine innate immune system. ..
- Shi Q, Wang L, Zhang W, Gong Z. Betaine inhibits toll-like receptor 4 expression in rats with ethanol-induced liver injury. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:897-903 pubmed..0001). Betaine can prevent the alcohol-induced liver injury effectively and improve the liver function. The expression of TLR4 increases significantly in ethanol-fed rats and betaine administration can inhibit TLR4 expression. ..
- Liu L, Zhou Y, Szczerba M, Li X, Lin Y. Identification and application of a rice senescence-associated promoter. Plant Physiol. 2010;153:1239-49 pubmed publisher..The importance of these changes to rice physiology, yield, and early maturation will be discussed. ..
- Chen L, Zhao J, Musa Aziz R, Pelletier M, Drummond I, Boron W. Cloning and characterization of a zebrafish homologue of human AQP1: a bifunctional water and gas channel. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2010;299:R1163-74 pubmed publisher..Thus, compared with human AQP1, zebrafish Aqp1a has about twice the selectivity for CO(2) over NH(3). ..
- Xiang L, Zhao K, Chen L. Molecular cloning and expression of Chimonanthus praecox farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase gene and its possible involvement in the biosynthesis of floral volatile sesquiterpenoids. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2010;48:845-50 pubmed publisher..Tissue-specific and developmental analyses of the mRNA levels of CpFPPS and volatile sesquiterpenoids levels in C. praecox flowers revealed that the FPPS may play a regulatory role in floral volatile sesquiterpenoids of wintersweet...
- SU L, Zhao S, Zhu M, Yu M. Differential expression of microRNAs in porcine placentas on days 30 and 90 of gestation. Reprod Fertil Dev. 2010;22:1175-82 pubmed publisher..The results of the present study suggest potential roles for these differentially expressed miRNAs in porcine placental growth and function. ..
- Li J, Cao J, Li M, Yu Y, Yang Y, Xiao X, et al. Collagen triple helix repeat containing-1 inhibits transforming growth factor-b1-induced collagen type I expression in keloid. Br J Dermatol. 2011;164:1030-6 pubmed..TGF-b1 was upregulated in keloid fibroblasts and recombinant Cthrc1 inhibited TGF-b1-stimulated collagen type I synthesis, which suggests that Cthrc1 may be a potential therapeutic option for keloids. ..
- Zhu H, Zheng C, Xing J, Wang S, Li S, Lin R, et al. Varicella-zoster virus immediate-early protein ORF61 abrogates the IRF3-mediated innate immune response through degradation of activated IRF3. J Virol. 2011;85:11079-89 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results convincingly demonstrate that ORF61 down-modulates the IRF3-mediated IFN-? pathway by degradation of activated IRF3 via direct interaction, which may contribute to the pathogenesis of VZV infection...
- Zhang X, Zhang Y, Li H, Hu C, Wang N, Cao P, et al. Overexpression of miR-125b, a novel regulator of innate immunity, in eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2012;185:140-51 pubmed publisher..The up-regulated expression of miR-125b may enhance type I IFN expression through suppressing 4E-BP1 protein expression in airway epithelial cells, which potentially contributes to mucosal eosinophilia in eosinophilic CRSwNP. ..
- Zhu L, Wu Y, Wei H, Yang S, Zhan N, Xing X, et al. Up-regulation of IL-23 p19 expression in human periodontal ligament fibroblasts by IL-1? via concurrent activation of the NF-?B and MAPKs/AP-1 pathways. Cytokine. 2012;60:171-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that IL-1Ra may be used therapeutically to inhibit Th17-driven inflammatory diseases including periodontitis. ..
- Wan X, Ji W, Mei X, Zhou J, Liu J, Fang C, et al. Negative feedback regulation of Wnt4 signaling by EAF1 and EAF2/U19. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9118 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide the first convincing line of evidence that EAF and Wnt4 form an auto-regulatory negative feedback loop in vivo. ..
- Qian H, Fan M, Xiao Y, Bartold P. [Immunohistochemical localization and expression of fibromodulin in the periodontium]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2003;83:1682-5 pubmed..To study the distribution and expression of fibromodulin in normal periodontium, so as to understand its role in periodontal tissue homeostasis...
- Bin Z, Sheng L, Gang Z, Hong J, Jun C, Bo Y, et al. Efficient cardiomyocyte differentiation of embryonic stem cells by bone morphogenetic protein-2 combined with visceral endoderm-like cells. Cell Biol Int. 2006;30:769-76 pubmed..The inducible effects of this system may depend on increasing cardiac-specific gene expression and the induction of apoptosis in cells that are not committed to cardiac differentiation. ..
- Zhang M, Wang Y, Yang Y. The expression of nuclear factor kappa B in inflammation-induced rat corneal neovascularization. Ocul Immunol Inflamm. 2006;14:359-65 pubmed..The activated NF-kappa B was up-regulated in the early stage of CNV of rat induced by cauterization, which suggests it may participate in the pathogenesis of wound healing, inflammation, and neovascularization processes in the cornea. ..
- Yao P, Li K, Song F, Zhou S, Sun X, Zhang X, et al. Heme oxygenase-1 upregulated by Ginkgo biloba extract: potential protection against ethanol-induced oxidative liver damage. Food Chem Toxicol. 2007;45:1333-42 pubmed..Hence, HO-1 upregulation by EGB may enhance the antioxidative capacity against the ethanol-induced oxidative stress and maintain the cellular redox balance. ..
- Zhu H, Su Y, Zhou S, Xiao W, Ling W, Hu B, et al. Immune analysis on mtHSV mediated tumor therapy in HSV-1 seropositive mice. Cancer Biol Ther. 2007;6:724-31 pubmed
- Liu Y, Lu S, Zhang J, Liu S, Lu Y. A xyloglucan endotransglucosylase/hydrolase involves in growth of primary root and alters the deposition of cellulose in Arabidopsis. Planta. 2007;226:1547-60 pubmed
- Pei D, Sun Y, Chen C, Chen S, Wang Y, Hu W, et al. Identification and characterization of a novel gene differentially expressed in zebrafish cross-subfamily cloned embryos. BMC Dev Biol. 2008;8:29 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first report on the determination of novel genes involved in nucleo-cytoplasmic interaction of fish cross-subfamily cloned embryos. ..
- Huang X, Li Y, Zheng C. A novel single-cell quantitative real-time RT-PCR method for quantifying foot-and-mouth disease viral RNA. J Virol Methods. 2009;155:150-6 pubmed publisher..However, not all cells were infected and there were differences in the number of viral RNA copies between cells. A single-cell quantitative RT-PCR was validated to be feasible and effective. ..
- Zou G, Zhang B, Lim P, Yuan Z, Bernard K, Shi P. Exclusion of West Nile virus superinfection through RNA replication. J Virol. 2009;83:11765-76 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that WNV superinfection exclusion is a result of competition for intracellular host factors that are required for viral RNA synthesis. ..
- Ye J, Deng T, Zhang J. Influence of paeonol on expression of COX-2 and p27 in HT-29 cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:4410-4 pubmed..One of the apoptotic mechanisms of paeonol is down-regulation of COX-2. p27 is up-regulated simultaneously and plays an important part in controlling cell proliferation and is a crucial factor in the Fas/FasL apoptosis pathway. ..
- Jie W, Guo J, Shen Z, Wang X, Zheng S, Wang G, et al. Contribution of myocardin in the hypoxia-induced phenotypic switching of rat pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cells. Exp Mol Pathol. 2010;89:301-6 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that the decrease of myocardin in PASMCs exposed to hypoxia is partly regulated by the increase of PDGF-BB, which contributes to the phenotypic switching of PASMCs in hypoxic condition. ..
- Li W, He Y. Infection with a novel virus causes hemorrhagic fever in China. Int J Infect Dis. 2013;17:e556-61 pubmed publisher..Patients with HYSHF displayed diverse clinical symptoms and laboratory findings. Such patients should be treated immediately and closely monitored to prevent severe complications. ..
- Chang M, Nie P, Liu G, Song Y, Gao Q. Identification of immune genes in grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella in response to infection of the parasitic copepod Sinergasilus major. Parasitol Res. 2005;96:224-9 pubmed..The present study provides foundation for understanding grass carp immune response and candidate genes for further analysis. ..
- Zhong L, Tan J, Ouyang S, Xu J. [Effects of Saponin B from Anemarrhena asphodeloides Bunge on tau hyperphosphorylation induced by beta-amyloid peptide (25-35) in rats]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2006;26:1106-9 pubmed..SAaB can significantly ameliorate beta-AP-induced tau hyperphosphorylation by inhibiting increased p53 and DKK mRNA expressions in response to beta-AP injection. ..
- Dong C, Zhang Y, Lu A, Zhu R, Zhang F, Zhang Q, et al. Molecular characterisation and inductive expression of a fish protein arginine methyltransferase 1 gene in response to virus infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2007;22:380-93 pubmed..This is the first report on in vitro and in vivo expression of fish PRMT1 by virus infection, suggesting that PoPRMT1 might be implicated in flounder antiviral immune response. ..
- Ming M, Yu J, Zhou Y, Cao J, Song W, Yu H, et al. [The role of p38 MAPK in gastrin-induced u-PA expression in human colon cancer cells]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2007;29:4-8 pubmed..Gastrin-gastrin receptor signal transduction pathway can obviously induce u-PA expression in human colon cancer cells via activating the phosphorylation of p38 kinase. ..
- Zhang Y, Xu Y, Liu X, Li D, Yin J, Liu Y, et al. Carboxyl terminus of heat-shock cognate 70-interacting protein degrades tau regardless its phosphorylation status without affecting the spatial memory of the rats. J Neural Transm (Vienna). 2008;115:483-91 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CHIP may degrade tau both in physiological and pathological conditions without affecting the behavior of the rats, implying that overexpression of CHIP may antagonize tau accumulation in the AD brains. ..
- Bian F, Zhang M, Zhu Y. Inhibitory effect of curcumin on corneal neovascularization in vitro and in vivo. Ophthalmologica. 2008;222:178-86 pubmed publisher..The expression of VEGF in the corneal tissues was inhibited by curcumin on days 7 and 14 after alkaline burn. Curcumin may be useful as an angiogenic inhibitor in the treatment of corneal diseases that show neovascularization. ..
- Hu Q, Liu P, Yu Z, Zhao G, Li J, Teng L, et al. Identification of a cell wall-associated subtilisin-like serine protease involved in the pathogenesis of Streptococcus suis serotype 2. Microb Pathog. 2010;48:103-9 pubmed publisher..These data indicated that the surface-associated protein SspA is a conserved virulence factor of S. suis and is involved in the pathogenesis of S. suis. ..
- Wang Y, Liu L, Zhong B, Liu T, Li Y, Yang Y, et al. WDR5 is essential for assembly of the VISA-associated signaling complex and virus-triggered IRF3 and NF-kappaB activation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:815-20 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that WDR5 is essential in assembling a virus-induced VISA-associated complex and plays an important role in virus-triggered induction of type I IFNs. ..
- Long Y, Li Q, Li J, Cui Z. Molecular analysis, developmental function and heavy metal-induced expression of ABCC5 in zebrafish. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2011;158:46-55 pubmed publisher..Thus, ABCC5 is likely to play an active role in embryonic development and heavy metal detoxification through the export of second messenger molecules and toxicants out of cells in zebrafish. ..
- Hu J, Zhou J, Peng X, Xu H, Liu C, Du B, et al. The Bphi008a gene interacts with the ethylene pathway and transcriptionally regulates MAPK genes in the response of rice to brown planthopper feeding. Plant Physiol. 2011;156:856-72 pubmed publisher..Finally, yeast two-hybrid screening results showed that Bphi008a is able to interact with a b-ZIP transcription factor (OsbZIP60) and a RNA polymerase polypeptide (SDRP)...
- Zhou S, Gu L, He J, Zhang H, Zhou M. MDM2 regulates vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA stabilization in hypoxia. Mol Cell Biol. 2011;31:4928-37 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that MDM2 plays a p53-independent role in the regulation of VEGF, which may promote tumor growth and metastasis. ..
- Long G, Wang F, Duan Q, Chen F, Yang S, Gong W, et al. Human circulating microRNA-1 and microRNA-126 as potential novel indicators for acute myocardial infarction. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:811-8 pubmed publisher..A remarkable finding in this study is that miR-1, miR-126 and cTnI expression levels exhibited the same trend. Our results suggest that the plasma concentrations of miR-1 and miR-126 may be useful indicators for AMI. ..
- Wu K, Liu J, Tseng S, Gore C, Ning Z, Sharifi N, et al. The role of DAB2IP in androgen receptor activation during prostate cancer progression. Oncogene. 2014;33:1954-63 pubmed publisher..Taken together, DAB2IP is a unique intrinsic AR modulator in normal cells, and likely can be further developed into a therapeutic agent for PCa. ..
- Zhao R, Peng J, Tang L, Huang H, Liu M, Kong W, et al. Epidemiological distribution and genotype characterization of hepatitis C virus and HIV co-infection in Wuhan, China, where the prevalence of HIV is low. J Med Virol. 2013;85:1712-23 pubmed publisher..Exposure to multiple risk factors associated with HCV transmission was common among patients co-infected with HIV and HCV. ..
- Su Y, Wang Y, Zhou H, Lei L, Xu L. MicroRNA-152 targets ADAM17 to suppress NSCLC progression. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:1983-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, ADAM17 inversely correlates with miR-152 in NSCLC tissues. Collectively, our findings indicate that miR-152 acts as tumor suppressor in NSCLC partially via targeting ADAM17. ..
- Kannan A, Lin Z, Shao Q, Zhao S, Fang B, Moreno M, et al. Dual mTOR inhibitor MLN0128 suppresses Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC) xenograft tumor growth. Oncotarget. 2016;7:6576-92 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that MLN0128 is potent as monotherapy or as a member of combination therapy with JQ1 for advanced MCC. ..
- Wang X, Xu Y, Zhang S, Cao L, Huang Y, Cheng J, et al. Genomic analyses of primitive, wild and cultivated citrus provide insights into asexual reproduction. Nat Genet. 2017;49:765-772 pubmed publisher..This study provides new insights into citrus apomixis and constitutes a promising resource for the mining of agriculturally important genes. ..
- Wang H, Chen X, Qiu F. Salviae miltiorrhizae ameliorates cirrhosis and portal hypertension by inhibiting nitric oxide in cirrhotic rats. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2003;2:391-6 pubmed..The increased hepatic expression of NOSII is one of the important factors causing cirrhosis and portal hypertension. Salviae miltiorrhizae significantly ameliorates cirrhosis and portal hypertension. ..
- Zhang Y, Gui J. Identification of two novel interferon-stimulated genes from cultured CAB cells induced by UV-inactivated grass carp hemorrhage virus. Dis Aquat Organ. 2004;60:1-9 pubmed
- Dai M, Xia T, Chen X, Gan L, Feng S, Qiu H, et al. Cloning and characterization of porcine resistin gene. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2006;30:88-97 pubmed..This suggests that the pig may be a suitable animal model for studying the function of resistin in human insulin resistance. ..
- Dai K, Qi J, Tian D. Leptin administration exacerbates thioacetamide-induced liver fibrosis in mice. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:4822-6 pubmed..Leptin can exacerbate the degree of TAA-induced liver fibrosis in mice. Leptin may be an important factor in the development of liver fibrosis. ..
- Hu L, Yang J, Zhang D, Zhang S, Wang L, Cai P, et al. The TKTL1 gene influences total transketolase activity and cell proliferation in human colon cancer LoVo cells. Anticancer Drugs. 2007;18:427-33 pubmed..Transketolase-like-1 may serve as a target for novel anticancer therapies. ..
- Zhang J, Zhu G, Wang X, Xu B, Hu L. Apoptosis and expression of protein TRAIL in granulosa cells of rats with polycystic ovarian syndrome. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:311-4 pubmed..TRAIL played a role in regulating the apoptosis of granulosa cells in PCOS rats. ..
- Liu W, Wang X, Zhang R, Zhou Y. Effects of postnatal exposure to methylmercury on spatial learning and memory and brain NMDA receptor mRNA expression in rats. Toxicol Lett. 2009;188:230-5 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that the postnatal exposure to MeHg during PND7-20 could cause neurobehavioral deficits which extend to adulthood. Furthermore, the abnormal expression of NMDAR 2 subunits might associate with the impairment. ..
- Wang H, Long X, Cao P, Wang N, Liu Y, Cui Y, et al. Clara cell 10-kD protein suppresses chitinase 3-like 1 expression associated with eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2010;181:908-16 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CHI3L1 is a novel molecule involved in ECRS and that CC10 plays a regulatory role in ECRS, presumably by attenuating CHI3L1 expression. ..
- Wen G, Yang J, Luo Q, Hu Z, Song N, Zhang R, et al. A one-step real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction detection of classical swine fever virus using a minor groove binding probe. Vet Res Commun. 2010;34:359-69 pubmed publisher..3% and 76.7%, respectively, when detecting 261 field samples. Due to its rapidity, high specificity and sensitivity, the MGB rRT-PCR assay provides a valuable tool for diagnosis and molecular studies of CSFV biology...
- Zhao F, Jia Z, Yang Q, Song L, Jiang X. S100A14 promotes the growth and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:3831-6 pubmed..98, 95% confidence interval=1.14-3.46, P=0.013). S100A14 promoted cell proliferation, invasion and metastasis of HCC in vitro and in vivo. These results suggest S100A14 is a novel prognostic marker and therapeutic target for HCC. ..
- Yang H, Liu J, Huang S, Guo T, Deng L, Hua W. Selection and evaluation of novel reference genes for quantitative reverse transcription PCR (qRT-PCR) based on genome and transcriptome data in Brassica napus L. Gene. 2014;538:113-22 pubmed publisher..The new reference genes provided in this study are more accurate than previously reported reference genes in quantifying expression levels of B. napus genes...
- Guan H, Wang P, Hui R, Edin M, Zeldin D, Wang D. Adeno-associated virus-mediated human C-reactive protein gene delivery causes endothelial dysfunction and hypertension in rats. Clin Chem. 2009;55:274-84 pubmed publisher..Impaired arterial elasticity may also contribute to CRP-induced hypertension. These results support a causal role for CRP in the pathogenesis of hypertension. ..
- Yang J, Li Y, Liu Y, Long J, Tian F, Dong J, et al. Expression of antiapoptotic protein c-FLIP is upregulated in psoriasis epidermis. Eur J Dermatol. 2009;19:29-33 pubmed publisher..61; rho = - 0.41; P < 0.05, respectively). We conclude that over-expression of c-FLIP in lesional psoriatic skin might contribute to abnormal keratinocyte proliferation due to a functional decrease in the apoptotic pathway. ..
- Niu P, Huang Z, Li C, Fan B, Li K, Liu B, et al. Cloning, chromosomal localization, SNP detection and association analysis of the porcine IRS-1 gene. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:2087-92 pubmed publisher..0102 \ 0.05). ..
- Liu Q, Zhu A, Chai L, Zhou W, Yu K, Ding J, et al. Transcriptome analysis of a spontaneous mutant in sweet orange [Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck] during fruit development. J Exp Bot. 2009;60:801-13 pubmed publisher..The information generated in this study provides new clues to aid in the understanding of bud mutation in citrus. ..
- Xu W, Wang L, Shi J, Gong Z. Effects of RNA interference targeting transforming growth factor-beta 1 on immune hepatic fibrosis induced by Concanavalin A in mice. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2009;8:300-8 pubmed
- Shi H, Ren J, Xu H, Pan J, Hao X, Barlow L, et al. Upregulated expression of hITF in Crohn's disease and screening of hITF Interactant by a yeast two-hybrid system. Dig Dis Sci. 2010;55:2929-39 pubmed publisher..ZNF193 and AKR1C1 are proteins that can interact with the hITF protein by a yeast two-hybrid system and Co-IP, hITF may contribute to the mucosal repair through this interaction. ..
- Shao Z, Zhu F, Song K, Zhang H, Liu K, Shang Z. EphA2/ephrinA1 mRNA expression and protein production in adenoid cystic carcinoma of salivary gland. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013;71:869-78 pubmed publisher..The present study showed a high expression of EphA2/ephrinA1 in adenoid cystic carcinoma. EphA2/ephrinA1 can serve as a novel therapy target for adenoid cystic carcinoma. ..
- Li C, Cao L, Zeng Q, Liu X, Zhang Y, Dai T, et al. Taurine may prevent diabetic rats from developing cardiomyopathy also by downregulating angiotensin II type2 receptor expression. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2005;19:105-12 pubmed
- Jia J, Huang X, Zhang W, Zhao Y. Human monocyte-derived hemangioma-like endothelial cells: evidence from an in vitro study. Cardiovasc Pathol. 2008;17:212-8 pubmed publisher..Our data suggested that monocytes are capable of differentiating into hemangioma endothelial cells under the angiogenic stimulation from microenvironment of proliferative hemangioma. ..
- Cong L, Wang C, Chen L, Liu H, Yang G, He G. Expression of phytoene synthase1 and carotene desaturase crtI genes result in an increase in the total carotenoids content in transgenic elite wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). J Agric Food Chem. 2009;57:8652-60 pubmed publisher..No significant changes in expression levels of these genes were detected in the transgenic endosperms, indicating that the increase in carotenoid transgenic wheat endosperms resulted from the expression of transgenes...
- Gao S, Wang M, Ye H, Guo J, Xi D, Wang Z, et al. Dual interference with novel genes mfgl2 and mTNFR1 ameliorates murine hepatitis virus type 3-induced fulminant hepatitis in BALB/cJ mice. Hum Gene Ther. 2010;21:969-77 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that in vivo interference with genes for more than one key target provides superior treatment efficacy compared with single-gene interference...
- Chen F, Chen C, Yang S, Gong W, Wang Y, Cianflone K, et al. Let-7b inhibits human cancer phenotype by targeting cytochrome P450 epoxygenase 2J2. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39197 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that miRNA let-7b reduces CYP2J2 expression, which may contribute to inhibiting tumor phenotypes. ..
- Ai X, Lin G, Sun L, Hu C, Guo W, Deng X, et al. A global view of gene activity at the flowering transition phase in precocious trifoliate orange and its wild-type [Poncirus trifoliata (L.) Raf.] by transcriptome and proteome analysis. Gene. 2012;510:47-58 pubmed publisher..Understanding of the regulation of flowering transition in citrus can help in the development of new genetic or management strategies to improve fruit production...
- Zhang C, Huang K. Mechanism of apoptosis induced by a polysaccharide, from the loach Misgurnus anguillicaudatus (MAP) in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2006;210:236-45 pubmed..However, further research on the molecular mechanisms of MAP effecting on the cells' mitochondria is necessary...
- Zhu R, Zhang Y, Chen Y, Dong C, Zhang F, Zhang Q, et al. Molecular cloning and stress-induced expression of paralichthys olivaceus heme-regulated initiation factor 2alpha kinase. Dev Comp Immunol. 2006;30:1047-59 pubmed..These results indicate that PoHRI is a ubiquitous eIF2alpha kinase and might play an important role in translational control over nonheme producing FEC cells under different stresses. ..
- Wang F, Zhang H, Liu X. [Effect of the ethyl acetate extract of zhi ju zi on serum makers and the expression of TGF-beta1 in rats with hepatic fibrosis]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2006;29:577-80 pubmed..05); The expression of TGF-beta1, was apparently decreased (P < 0.05) CONCLUSION: The Ethyl Acetate Extract of Zhi Ju Zi can effectviely decrease the level of serum markers of hepatic fibrosis and the expression of TGF-beta1. ..
- Kong D, Chen Z, Ye Z, Yang W, Yao L, Guo H, et al. Cloning and identification of frc gene from Oxalobacter frmigenes. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:190-2 pubmed..It is concluded that frc gene cloned from the Oxalobacter formigenes in the intestines of Chinese people can be expressed in eucaryotic 293 cells and keep its enzyme activity...
- Cheng H, Zhang F, Jiang C, Li F, Xiong Y, Deng C. Isolation and imprinting analysis of the porcine DLX5 gene and its association with carcass traits. Anim Genet. 2008;39:395-9 pubmed publisher..01) of the genotypes and fat meat percentage, carcass length, bone percentage, 6-7 rib fat thickness, average backfat thickness, thorax-waist fat thickness and buttock fat thickness. ..
- Zhou K, Zheng X, Yang Z, Zhang L, Chen H. Overexpression of CIRP may reduce testicular damage induced by cryptorchidism. Clin Invest Med. 2009;32:E103-11 pubmed..05) and Fas was decreased on day 10(P < 0.05). Overexpression of CIRP may reduce testicular damage induced by cryptorchidism by down-regulating the levels of p53 and Fas. ..
- Zhou Y, Ye L, Wan Q, Zhou L, Wang X, Li J, et al. Activation of Toll-like receptors inhibits herpes simplex virus-1 infection of human neuronal cells. J Neurosci Res. 2009;87:2916-25 pubmed publisher..These observations indicate that human neuronal cells possess intracellular TLR-mediated innate immune protection against HSV-1 infection. ..
- Hao H, Aixia Y, Lei F, Nancai Y, Wen S. Effects of baicalin on Chlamydia trachomatis infection in vitro. Planta Med. 2010;76:76-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings demonstrated that baicalin can effectively inhibit Chlamydia Trachomatis in HeLa cells and therefore can be considered a potential agent for the therapy of infectious diseases caused by C. trachomatis. ..
- Yang Z, Zhang B, Li D, Lv M, Huang C, Shen G, et al. Mast cells mobilize myeloid-derived suppressor cells and Treg cells in tumor microenvironment via IL-17 pathway in murine hepatocarcinoma model. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e8922 pubmed publisher..Based on these findings, we propose that targeting tumor inflammation might be a potential strategy to reverse the immunosuppression of tumor microenvironment, thus facilitating cancer immunotherapy. ..
- Ma H, Zhao J. Genome-wide identification, classification, and expression analysis of the arabinogalactan protein gene family in rice (Oryza sativa L.). J Exp Bot. 2010;61:2647-68 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the genome-wide identification and expression analysis of the rice AGP gene family might facilitate further functional studies of rice AGPs. ..
- Zhang H, He L. Overexpression of mclca3 in airway epithelium of asthmatic murine models with airway inflammation. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1603-6 pubmed
- Zhang J, Ai X, Sun L, Zhang D, Guo W, Deng X, et al. Molecular cloning and functional characterization of genes associated with flowering in citrus using an early-flowering trifoliate orange (Poncirus trifoliata L. Raf.) mutant. Plant Mol Biol. 2011;76:187-204 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that PtELF5 may be a novel gene that plays an important role during the early flowering of precocious trifoliate orange...
- Ren Z, Liu W, Zheng R, Zuo B, Xu D, Lei M, et al. A 304 bp insertion/deletion mutation in promoter region induces the increase of porcine IDH3? gene expression. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:1419-26 pubmed publisher..05) or BB. These data suggested that the 304 bp insertion mutation in promoter region increased the expression of porcine IDH3? transcripts and this mutation might be a candidate marker for marker assistant selection in swine breeding. ..
- Xu X, Yuan G, Li Q, Shan S, Jiang S. Hyperthermia inhibits transforming growth factor beta-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) in HepG2 hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Hepatogastroenterology. 2012;59:2059-63 pubmed
- Xu D, He X, Chang Y, Sun S, Xu C, Lin J. Downregulation of MiR-93 expression reduces cell proliferation and clonogenicity of HepG2 cells. Hepatogastroenterology. 2012;59:2367-73 pubmed publisher..Thus,the use of synthetic inhibitor of miR-93 may prove to bea promising approach to liver cancer treatment. ..
- Zou H, Jia J, Zhang W, Sun Z, Zhao Y. Propranolol inhibits endothelial progenitor cell homing: a possible treatment mechanism of infantile hemangioma. Cardiovasc Pathol. 2013;22:203-10 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study was to investigate whether propranolol inhibits the vasculogenesis in infantile hemangioma by targeting endothelial progenitor cells recruitment...