Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on random allocation in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Topic: random allocation
Publications131 found, 100 shown here
- Hao S, Wang W, Chen C, Feng J, Yan H. [The effect of rosiglitazone on the activity of STAT1 in rats with severe acute pancreatitis]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2009;47:218-21 pubmed..The mechanism of its protective effects maybe that it inhibits the activation of JAK/STAT pathway, which can down-regulate the expression of TNF-alpha mRNA and block the the inflammatory cascade partially. ..
- Li S, He Z, Guo L, Huang L, Wang J, He W. Behavioral alterations associated with a down regulation of HCN1 mRNA in hippocampal cornus ammon 1 region and neocortex after chronic incomplete global cerebral ischemia in rats. Neuroscience. 2010;165:654-61 pubmed publisher..The phenomenon opened new insights for further investigation of the physiological and pathological significances of HCN1 in chronic incomplete global cerebral ischemia. ..
- Ren S, Jiang X, Li Z, Wen Y, Chen D, Li X, et al. Physical properties of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) hydrogel promote its effects on cardiac protection after myocardial infarction. J Int Med Res. 2012;40:2167-82 pubmed..Intramyocardial injection of PNIPAAm hydrogel provides structural support and some functional repair of damaged ECM, suggesting that it might be useful for cardiac tissue engineering. ..
- Xiong L, Zhu J, Luo D, Zen L, Cai S. Effects of pentoxifylline on the hepatic content of TGF-beta1 and collagen in Schistosomiasis japonica mice with liver fibrosis. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:152-4 pubmed..01, respectively). High dose of PTX treatment could reduce the content of hepatic TGF-beta1, type I and type III collagen significantly in schistosomiasis japonica mice with liver fibrosis, and thus plays its role of antifibrosis. ..
- Lu Y, Deng A, Li N, Song M, Yang X, Liu J. Changes in angiopoietin expression in glomeruli involved in glomerulosclerosis in rats with daunorubicin-induced nephrosis. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2006;27:579-87 pubmed..Moreover, local expression of Ang2 may facilitate the progress of glomerulosclerosis by upregulating a component expression of extracellular matrix. ..
- Song Y, Jin M, Zhang S, Xu X, Xiao S, Cao S, et al. Generation and immunogenicity of a recombinant pseudorabies virus expressing cap protein of porcine circovirus type 2. Vet Microbiol. 2007;119:97-104 pubmed..These findings suggest that the recombinant PRV Tk-/gE-/ORF2(+) may be a potential vaccine against both PCV2 and PRV. ..
- Zhang X, Mei Y, Liu C, Yu S. Effect of transcranial magnetic stimulation on the expression of c-Fos and brain-derived neurotrophic factor of the cerebral cortex in rats with cerebral infarct. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:415-8 pubmed..It is concluded that TMS has therapeutic effect on cerebral infarction and this may have something to do with TMS's ability to promote the expression of c-Fos and BDNF of the cerebral cortex in rats with cerebral infarction. ..
- Liu J, Tian D, Li Z, Qu W, Zhan Y, Xie M, et al. Tamoxifen alleviates irradiation-induced brain injury by attenuating microglial inflammatory response in vitro and in vivo. Brain Res. 2010;1316:101-11 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data support that tamoxifen can decrease the irradiation-induced brain damage via attenuating the microglial inflammatory response. ..
- Wang X, He Q, Wang Y, Ihsan A, Huang L, Zhou W, et al. A chronic toxicity study of cyadox in Wistar rats. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011;59:324-33 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the target organs of cyadox for rats were liver and kidney. The no-observed-adverse-effect level of cyadox in this study was estimated to be 400 mg/kg diet. ..
- Li L, Zhang Y, Zhang P, Pi H, Ruan H, Wu J. Appraisal of anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging activities of ethanol extract of Ilex ficoidea Hemsl and Ilex centrochinensis S.Y. Hu. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011;32:122-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that EICC possesses significant anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging activities. The anti-inflammatory mechanism is attributed, in part, to enhance the activities of antioxidant enzymes. ..
- Shu G, Mi X, Cai J, Zhang X, Yin W, Yang X, et al. Brucine, an alkaloid from seeds of Strychnos nux-vomica Linn., represses hepatocellular carcinoma cell migration and metastasis: the role of hypoxia inducible factor 1 pathway. Toxicol Lett. 2013;222:91-101 pubmed publisher..Our current study demonstrated the capacity of brucine in suppressing HCC cell migration in vitro and lung metastasis in vivo. The inhibition of the HIF-1 pathway is implicated in the anti-metastasis activity of brucine...
- Cai W, Liang X, Yuan X, Li A, He Y, He S. Genomic organization and expression of insulin receptors in grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idellus. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;194-195:51-7 pubmed publisher..Arhgef18, PEX11G, humanC19orf45 genes were highly conserved among mammal species. However, no conserved synteny was observed among fish, mammals, avians and amphibians. ..
- Hong X, Chen T, Yin N, Han Y, Yuan F, Duan Y, et al. Puerarin Ameliorates D-Galactose Induced Enhanced Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Tau Hyperphosphorylation in Rat Brain. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016;51:605-17 pubmed publisher..Our finding also suggests Puerarin can be served as a treatment for age-related neurodegenerative disorders, such as AD. ..
- Liu J, Zhou S, Xiong S, Xu Y, Zhang Z, Xiong W. Increased expression of PI-3K in asthmatic rat T lymphocytes. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:34-6 pubmed..583, P<0.01). It was suggested that PI-3K signal pathway may participate in the processes of activation and other cytological effects of asthmatic T lymphocytes, thus may play an important roles in the pathogenesis of asthma. ..
- Ye X, Wu Y, Guo P, Wang J, Yuan S, Shang Y, et al. Lipoxin A4 analogue protects brain and reduces inflammation in a rat model of focal cerebral ischemia reperfusion. Brain Res. 2010;1323:174-83 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that treatment of LXA(4) ME affords strong neuroprotective effect against cerebral ischemia reperfusion injury, and that these effects might be associated with its anti-inflammatory property. ..
- Huang R, Zhong S, Liu H, Kong R, Wang Y, Hu W, et al. Identification and characterization of common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) granzyme A/K, a cytotoxic cell granule-associated serine protease. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;29:388-98 pubmed publisher..These results will help to understand the molecular characterization and the potential role of teleost GzmA/K, a cytotoxic cell granule-associated serine protease. ..
- Xu K, Liang T, Wang K, Tian D. Effect of pre-electroacupuncture on p38 and c-Fos expression in the spinal dorsal horn of rats suffering from visceral pain. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1176-81 pubmed..01). Pre-electroacupuncture of the Jiaji acupoint has prophylactic analgesic effects on rats suffering from visceral pain. The p38 signal transduction pathway may be partly involved in the regulatory mechanism of this analgesic effect. ..
- Xia Z, Gao J, Ancharaz A, Liu K, Xia Z, Luo T. Ischaemic post-conditioning protects lung from ischaemia-reperfusion injury by up-regulation of haeme oxygenase-1. Injury. 2010;41:510-6 pubmed publisher..Treatment with ZnPPIX abolished all the protective effects of post-conditioning. It may be concluded that IPO protects IR-induced lung injury via induction of HO-1. ..
- Zhong Y, Hu Y, Chen B, Peng W, Sun Y, Yang Y, et al. Mitochondrial transcription factor A overexpression and base excision repair deficiency in the inner ear of rats with D-galactose-induced aging. FEBS J. 2011;278:2500-10 pubmed publisher..This study also provides new insights into the development of presbycusis. ..
- Ye S, Tang L, Xu J, Liu Q, Wang J. Postconditioning's protection of THSG on cardiac ischemia-reperfusion injury and mechanism. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2006;26:13-6 pubmed
- Xu Q, Yu F, Fan M, Bian Z, Chen Z, Fan B, et al. Immunogenicity and persistence of a targeted anti-caries DNA vaccine. J Dent Res. 2006;85:915-8 pubmed..Thus, the persistent immune responses are likely due to the DNA depot in the host, which acts as a booster immunization. ..
- Wang Z, Zhang J, Hu X, Chen X, Wang X, Zhao T, et al. Effects of pentoxifylline on Wnt/?-catenin signaling in mice chronically exposed to cigarette smoke. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:2688-94 pubmed
- Tang C, Lei J, Guan F, Li Y, Liu R, Grevelding C, et al. Effect of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4 on CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in murine schistosomiasis japonica. Exp Parasitol. 2014;136:74-8 pubmed publisher..The latter indicated a role of CTLA-4 in granuloma formation. Moreover, CD4(+)CD25(+) Tregs and CTLA-4 may exert synergistic effects during immune evasion processes by enhancing Th1-type immune response. ..
- Wang X, Yang M, Liu F, Lu F, Xu L, Zou X. [Effect of Rhizoma coptidis and Radix rehmanniae with different ratio on pharmacokinetics of berberine in rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1795-7 pubmed..Difference of 4groups in C(max), AUC(0-t), AUC(0-infinity), is significant (P <0.05). Radix Rehmanniae of large dose can effectively enhance berberine's bioavailability in rats. ..
- Yu D, Peng X, Zhao L, Tian L. [Effects of alcohol and high-fat diet on the expression of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in rat adipose tissue]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2009;38:395-7 pubmed..The changes of PI-3K-P85alpha expression in adipose tissue may be one of the molecular mechanism of insulin resistance induced by alcohol combined high-fat diet. ..
- Hu R, Zhao Z, Li L, Li Z, Tang X, Duan L, et al. [Prokaryotic expression and immunization of glutamyl tRNA synthetase of Streptococcus suis]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2010;50:418-22 pubmed..These results proved that GtS has certain immunogenicity and can offer partial protection against high dose challenge. Therefore Gts could be a potential candidate of subunit vaccine against Streptococcus suis. ..
- Zhang C, Zhu Z, Liu J, Yang X, Fu L, Deng A, et al. Expression of connective tissue growth factor in renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis in rats and its pathogenic role. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2005;25:519-22 pubmed..The increased expression of CTGF may play a crucial role in the development and progression of tubulointerstitial fibrosis. ..
- Feng Q, Hu J, Chen H, Lou J, Gan Y, Hu Y, et al. [Studies on effect enhancement of the Schistosoma japonicum DNA vaccine pVIV02-IL12-Sj23 by vegetal polysaccharides]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2005;23:401-3 pubmed..To enhance the immunogenicity of the recombinant pVIVO2-IL12-Sj23 vaccine of Schistosoma japonicum by using mixed vegetal polysaccharides as adjuvant...
- Wang T, Jiang X, Lin T, Ren S, Li X, Zhang X, et al. The inhibition of postinfarct ventricle remodeling without polycythaemia following local sustained intramyocardial delivery of erythropoietin within a supramolecular hydrogel. Biomaterials. 2009;30:4161-7 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, intramyocardial delivery of rhEPO with alpha-cyclodextrin/MPEG-PCL-MPEG hydrogel may lead to cardiac performance improvement after MI without apparent adverse effect. ..
- Zong J, Salim M, Zhou H, Bian Z, Dai J, Yuan Y, et al. NOD2 deletion promotes cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis induced by pressure overload. Lab Invest. 2013;93:1128-36 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that NOD2 attenuates cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis via regulation of multiple pathways. ..
- Wu Q, Yao S, Fang X. [Study of rat beta-defensin-2 gene and protein expression in ventilator-associated pneumonia]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2005;17:353-6 pubmed..05). The lowering of BD-2 gene and protein expression in the CMV group 3 hours after bacteria challenge might be one of the contributory factors in causing VAP. ..
- Li Z, Zhang W, Li Z, Li J. Mechanism in favorable prognosis of pediatric condylar fractures managed by closed procedures: an experimental study in growing rats. Dent Traumatol. 2010;26:228-35 pubmed publisher..The growth potential and remodeling capability of the condyle during the growing period might be the intrinsic factor for favorable healing following pediatric condylar fractures managed by closed procedures. ..
- Jifeng H, Dezhong L, Qiongjiao Y, Huayong Z, Shipu L. Evaluation of PRGD/FK506/NGF conduits for peripheral nerve regeneration in rats. Neurol India. 2010;58:384-91 pubmed publisher..The effect is as good as that of an autograft. ..
- Yousaf B, Amina -, Liu G, Wang R, Imtiaz M, Rizwan M, et al. The importance of evaluating metal exposure and predicting human health risks in urban-periurban environments influenced by emerging industry. Chemosphere. 2016;150:79-89 pubmed publisher..However, new studies on gastrointestinal bioaccessibility in human are required to heighten our understanding about metals exposure and health risk assessment. ..
- Zhong L, Tan J, Ouyang S, Xu J. [Effects of Saponin B from Anemarrhena asphodeloides Bunge on tau hyperphosphorylation induced by beta-amyloid peptide (25-35) in rats]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2006;26:1106-9 pubmed..SAaB can significantly ameliorate beta-AP-induced tau hyperphosphorylation by inhibiting increased p53 and DKK mRNA expressions in response to beta-AP injection. ..
- Ma Y, Yang Q, Chen X, Liang W, Ren Z, Ding G. c-Abl contributes to glucose-promoted apoptosis via p53 signaling pathway in podocytes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016;113:171-8 pubmed publisher..Conversely, treatment with c-Abl siRNA restored high glucose-promoted podocyte apoptosis and resulted in the reduction of p53 expression. c-Abl contributes to high glucose-induced podocyte apoptosis via p53 signaling pathway. ..
- Dong H, Tian Y, Xiang H, Tian X, Jin X. [The cellular location and significance of p38alpha/beta isoforms in the lumbar spinal cord of the bone cancer pain rats]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;87:53-7 pubmed..Our studies indicate that p38alpha and p38beta are involved in the generation and maintenance of bone cancer pain states. p38alpha is predominantly expressed in neurons, while p38beta is expressed in microglia. ..
- Liu L, Li C, Cai X, Xiang J, Cao Z, Dong W. The temporal expression and localization of extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer (EMMPRIN) during the development of periodontitis in an animal model. J Periodontal Res. 2010;45:541-9 pubmed publisher..In addition, the inflammation-dependent expression of EMMPRIN might be involved in alveolar bone resorption and collagen breakdown. ..
- Zhang H, Song J, Zhan X, Tan Y. [Effects of ethyl acetate extract of Semen Hoveniae on liver microsomal cytochrome P450 isoenzyme in rat]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1917-21 pubmed..A specific effect of ESH on liver microsomal cytochrome P450 isoenzyme in rats was observed in this investigation. ESH had various effects on liver microsomal cytochrome P450 isoenzyme. ..
- Chang W, Xie H, Chen X. [Effect of prenatal lead exposure on the gene transcription and protein expression level of POU-domain protein Brn-3a in different regions of offspring rat brain]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2008;37:385-8 pubmed..The results showed that lead-exposure might interfere the normal model of Brn-3a protein expression, so it interfered the differentiation of neuronal cells. ..
- Yang W, Wang J, Liu L, Xiao W. [Study of cajal interstitial cells in stomach and small intestine of rats with crude, honey-stir-baked radix polygalae and its saponins]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2011;34:33-6 pubmed..Honey-stir-baked Radix Polygalae can protect ICC in some extent. ..
- Zhan L, Xia Z, Chen C, Wang X. Effect of Radix Paeoniae Rubra on the expression of HO-1 and iNOS in rats with endotoxin-induced acute lung injury. Chin J Traumatol. 2006;9:181-6 pubmed..The protective effect of RPR on lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury is related to the inhibition of iNOS expression and the induction of HO-1 expression. ..
- Song Y, Yang K. [Effect of p, p'-DDE on DNA damage and expression of FasL gene of rat Sertoli cell in vitro]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2006;35:261-3 pubmed..p, p'-DDE might induce the Sertoli cell damage and destroy the dynamic process of spermatogenesis through the Fas/FasL pathway, which might lead to oligozoospermatism. ..
- Jiang T, Ma X, Wang Z, Tong H, Hu J, Wang Y. Beneficial effects of hydroxyapatite on enamel subjected to 30% hydrogen peroxide. J Dent. 2008;36:907-14 pubmed publisher..This study suggested that combination of HA and HP was effective in tooth whitening. HA could significantly reduce the microhardness loss of enamel caused by 30% HP and keep enamel surface morphology almost unchanged. ..
- Zhang S, Li J, Jia X, Wu Y. The expression of toll-like receptor 2 and 4 mRNA in local tissues of model of oropharyngeal candidiasis in mice. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2004;24:639-41 pubmed..These data suggested that oropharyngeal infection of Candida albicans could result in up-regulation of TLR2/4 mRNA expression in local tissues, which might play important roles in earlier period of immune response. ..
- Zhang J, Xia L, Bai M. [Changes of ICAM-1 and P-selectin in rats with pulmonary thromboembolism and the effect of safflower injection]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2006;26:629-32 pubmed..01), which also were abated in the treatment group. SI may alleviate pulmonary injury in PTE rats by down-regulating the expressions of ICAM-1 and Ps. ..
- Shang Y, Xu S, Wu Y, Jiang Y, Wu Z, Yuan S, et al. Melatonin reduces acute lung injury in endotoxemic rats. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:1388-93 pubmed..Melatonin reduces acute lung injury in endotoxemic rats by attenuating pulmonary inflammation and inhibiting NF-kappaB activation. ..
- Gao J, Wang Y, Xing Q, Yan J, Senthil M, Akmal Y, et al. Identification of a natural compound by cell-based screening that enhances interferon regulatory factor-1 activity and causes tumor suppression. Mol Cancer Ther. 2011;10:1774-83 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that identifying enhancers of IRF-1 activity may have utility in anticancer therapies and that cell-based screening for activation of transcription factors can be a useful approach for drug discovery. ..
- Gong J, Guo S, Li H, Yuan S, Shang Y, Yao S. BML-111, a lipoxin receptor agonist, protects haemorrhagic shock-induced acute lung injury in rats. Resuscitation. 2012;83:907-12 pubmed publisher..BML-111 protects haemorrhagic shock-induced acute lung injury in rats. ..
- Xu X, Xie B, Pan S, Liu L, Wang Y, Chen C. Effects of sea buckthorn procyanidins on healing of acetic acid-induced lesions in the rat stomach. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16 Suppl 1:234-8 pubmed..05). The results implied that SBPC plays an important role in healing of acetic acid-induced gastric lesions possibly by the acceleration of the mucosal repair. ..
- Bei W, He Q, Zhou R, Yan L, Huang H, Chen H. Evaluation of immunogenicity and protective efficacy of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae HB04C(-) mutant lacking a drug resistance marker in the pigs. Vet Microbiol. 2007;125:120-7 pubmed..pleuropneumonia. Taken together, HB04C(-) might serve as a promising vaccine candidate against infection with A. pleuropneumoniae. ..
- Li Y, Liu X, Liu C, Xu Y, Xiong W. Role of extracellular signal-regulated kinase in regulating expression of interleukin 13 in lymphocytes from an asthmatic rat model. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1715-9 pubmed..In asthma the ERK expression and activation levels were increased, as was the protein level of IL-13. The ERK signaling pathway may be involved in the increased expression of the Th2 cytokine IL-13 in asthma. ..
- Hu S, Cao W, Lan X, He Y, Lang J, Li C, et al. Comparison of rNIS and hNIS as reporter genes for noninvasive imaging of bone mesenchymal stem cells transplanted into infarcted rat myocardium. Mol Imaging. 2011;10:227-37 pubmed publisher..Both rNIS and hNIS are useful reporter genes to monitor BMSCs transplanted into infarcted myocardium in vivo with rNIS being superior to hNIS as the reporter gene. ..
- Xie M, Yi C, Luo X, Xu S, Yu Z, Tang Y, et al. Glial gap junctional communication involvement in hippocampal damage after middle cerebral artery occlusion. Ann Neurol. 2011;70:121-32 pubmed publisher..It might be possible to improve the cognition in patients with MCAO by manipulating interastrocytic communication via the gap junction channels. ..
- Liu D, Lin X, Yu F, Zhang M, Chen H, Bao W, et al. Effects of 3,5-Diiodotyrosine and Potassium Iodide on Thyroid Function and Oxidative Stress in Iodine-Excess Wistar Rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015;168:447-52 pubmed publisher..These suggest that DIT may be used as a new alternative iodized salt in the universal salt iodization to avoid the potential damage of surplus KI. ..
- Liu J, Cao Z, Zhang Z, Zhou S, Ye Z. A comparative study on several models of experimental renal calcium oxalate stones formation in rats. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:83-7 pubmed..EG plus Vitamin D(3) or EG plus AC could stably and significantly induced the rat model of renal calcium oxalate stones formation. ..
- Leng S, Lu F, Xu L. Therapeutic effects of berberine in impaired glucose tolerance rats and its influence on insulin secretion. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2004;25:496-502 pubmed..75, 187.5, and 562.5 mg/kg, respectively in the BALB/c mice. Berberine possesses anti-diabetic effects, which is related to the property of stimulating insulin secretion and modulating lipids. ..
- Jie Y, Zhu S, Jiang Y, Zhang L, Fan F. [Changes of RyR2 mRNA expression in rats suffering from acute myocardial ischemia]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;24:327-9, 338 pubmed..The levels of RyR2 mRNA in the myocardial ischemia group and sudden death group were significant lower than those in the control group (P<0.05). Myocardial ischemia may induce down-regulation of cardiac SR RyR2 mRNA expression. ..
- Wu H, Ke J, Chen X. [Changes of retinal ganglion cells and expression of Bad after optic nerve crush in rats]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006;22:258-60 pubmed..The expression of Bad lead to the loss of RGCs following optic nerve crush. This is the important reason of loss optic function. The identification on optic nerve injuries should be done at least four weeks later. ..
- Xiong Y, Qian J. [Effects of 1-(2,6-dimethylphenoxy)-2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenylethylamino) propane hydrochloride on proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells and PDGF-B, bFGF, c-sis, c-myc in spontaneously hypertensive rat]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 1997;32:658-62 pubmed..These results suggest that DDPH may inhibit VSMC proliferation in SHR, which may be relevant to the molecular biological mechanism of growth factors and oncogene control. ..
- Li H, Shi N, Zhong Y, Dai Z. [Time course of gene expression of gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase subunit and Nrf2 in brain tissues of rats exposed by deltamethrin]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2006;35:130-4 pubmed..gene in rats cerebral cortex under the experimental condition. ..
- Wang B, Guan S, Li X. [Effects of micrometer compound rhizoma coptidis on nuclear factor-kappaB and inflammatory factors in rabbit fed with high lipid diet]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1207-10 pubmed..The micrometer compound rhizoma coptidis can inhibit the expression of inflammatory factor possibly through inhibitting the expression and activity of NF-kappaB. ..
- Deng J, Yu L, Liu C, Yu K, Shi X, Yeung L, et al. Hexabromocyclododecane-induced developmental toxicity and apoptosis in zebrafish embryos. Aquat Toxicol. 2009;93:29-36 pubmed publisher..The results also indicate that zebrafish embryos can serve as a reliable model for the developmental toxicity of HBCD. ..
- Bian Z, Huang H, Jiang H, Shen D, Yan L, Zhu L, et al. LIM and cysteine-rich domains 1 regulates cardiac hypertrophy by targeting calcineurin/nuclear factor of activated T cells signaling. Hypertension. 2010;55:257-63 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that Lmcd1 plays a critical role in the development of cardiac hypertrophy via activation of calcineurin/nuclear factor of activated T cells signaling pathway. ..
- Gao W, Zhao B, Liu L, Yuan Q, Wu X, Xia Z. Myocardial ischemic post-conditioning protects the lung against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion-induced damage by activating GSK-3?. Acta Cir Bras. 2017;32:376-387 pubmed publisher..Myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury induces acute lung injury by induction of inflammation and cell apoptosis. Ischemic post-conditioning protects the lung from ALI following MIRI by increasing p-GSK-3?. ..
- Yang N, Wang C, Xu M, Hu X. [UCPs and PPARgamma2 mRNA in diet induced obesity resistant rats]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2005;34:556-8 pubmed..High-fat diet induced obesity resistance were closely associated with the increased UCP2, UCP3, and decreased PPARgamma2 mRNA in white adipose. ..
- Tian D, Wang W, Xu Y, Yu Z, Xie M, Wang P, et al. [Effects of cyclin dependent protein kinase inhibitor olomoucine on the microenvironment of axonal regeneration after spinal cord injury: an experiment with rats]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006;86:901-5 pubmed
- Li N, Wang Y, Wang C, He X, Dai Y. [Effects of transfection of rat heme oxygenase-1 on cardiomyocyte apoptosis induced by myocardial ischemia/ reperfusion injury in rats]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2009;21:325-8 pubmed..There was no significant difference between group II and group III. rAAV-mediated rHO-1 gene transfection may attenuate myocardium I/R injury by inhibiting apoptosis of cardiomyocyte in rats. ..
- Wang Z, Yang W, Britz G, Lombard F, Warner D, Sheng H. Development of a simplified spinal cord ischemia model in mice. J Neurosci Methods. 2010;189:246-51 pubmed publisher..This study indicates that cross-clamping of the aorta via left thoracotomy is a simple and reliable method to induce spinal cord ischemia in mice allowing definition of long-term outcome...
- Kong L, Ye Y, Zhou H, Zhou H, Du Y, Cui C. [Effects of acupoint-embedment of medicated-thread and acupoint-injection on expression of cortical urokinase-type plasminogen activator and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 in rats with cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2010;35:409-14 pubmed..05). Both AI and ATE can down-regulate cortical uPA expression and up-regulate cortical PAI-1 expression in rats with CI/RI, which may contribute to their protective effect in reducing cerebral ischemic injury. ..
- Yang Q, Wang E, Huang X, Qu W, Zhang L, Xu J, et al. Blocking epidermal growth factor receptor attenuates reactive astrogliosis through inhibiting cell cycle progression and protects against ischemic brain injury in rats. J Neurochem. 2011;119:644-53 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated that blocking EGFR pathway might attenuate reactive astrogliosis through inhibiting cell cycle progression and protect against ischemic brain injury in rats...
- Wang F, Qu L, Lv Q, Guo L. Effect of phenolic alkaloids from Menispermum dauricum on myocardial-cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury in rabbits. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2001;22:1130-4 pubmed..To explore the mechanism underlying the effect of phenolic alkaloids from Menispermum dauricum (PAMd) on simultaneous myocardial-cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury in rabbits...
- Xiong F, Wang G, Wu S, Nie P. Development of Eustrongylides ignotus (Nematoda: Dioctophmida) in domestic ducks (Anas platyrhynchos domestica (L.)). J Parasitol. 2009;95:1035-9 pubmed publisher..However, the increase in size of the male larvae was not as significant as that in females. The average body width in adult males exhibited only a 45% increase over that in the larval stage...
- Zhou S, Hao L, Chen Y, Qu W. [Influence of chronic ethanol intake insulin sensitivity and IR, IRS-1, IRS-2 mRNA expression of liver in male rats]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2006;35:294-6 pubmed..The present study showed that ethanol abuse could induce to insulin resistance. The decreased of IR, IRS-1, IRS-2 mRNA expression of liver may be involved in the molecular mechanism of the effects of ethanol on insulin insensitivity. ..
- Fang Z, Peng J, Liu Z, Liu Y. Responses of non-starch polysaccharide-degrading enzymes on digestibility and performance of growing pigs fed a diet based on corn, soya bean meal and Chinese double-low rapeseed meal. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2007;91:361-8 pubmed..The present study demonstrated beneficial effects of applying xylanase-based enzymes to improve feeding values of pig diets based on corn, soya bean meal and DLRM. ..
- Liu G, Wu B, Lin Y, Jin M, Chen H. [Expression of GST-3B fusion protein of Escherichia coli of Ee strain producing SLT-IIe toxin and study on its biological activities and immunogenicity]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2007;47:686-91 pubmed
- Zhao L, Hao L, Yang X, Ying C, Yu D, Sun X. The diabetogenic effects of excessive ethanol: reducing beta-cell mass, decreasing phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase activity and GLUT-4 expression in rats. Br J Nutr. 2009;101:1467-73 pubmed publisher..The whole-body insulin resistance might result from the ethanol-induced insulin signalling defects in muscle. ..
- Liao L, Zheng R, Wang C, Gao J, Ying Y, Ning Q, et al. The influence of down-regulation of suppressor of cellular signaling proteins by RNAi on glucose transport of intrauterine growth retardation rats. Pediatr Res. 2011;69:497-503 pubmed publisher..Down-regulation of SOCS-1 and SOCS-3 ameliorates the capacity of glucose transport and provides a potential gene therapy approach to managing metabolic syndrome. ..
- Li M, Lei J, Wang T, Lu S, Guan F, Liu W, et al. Cimetidine enhances the protective effect of GST DNA vaccine against Schistosoma japonicum. Exp Parasitol. 2011;128:427-32 pubmed publisher..All these findings suggest that CIM as a potential schistosome DNA vaccine adjuvant can enhance the protective effect of pEGFP-Sj26GST vaccine...
- Chen J, Xiong C, Song S, Han P, Ruan J. Fraction of macroporous resin from Smilax china L. inhibits testosterone propionate-induced prostatic hyperplasia in castrated rats. J Med Food. 2012;15:646-50 pubmed publisher..The overall results of this study suggest that FMR is effective at inhibiting experimentally induced prostate enlargement, and it presents a valuable resource for the treatment of human BPH...
- Li X, Li H, Lu N, Feng Y, Huang Y, Gao Z. Iron increases liver injury through oxidative/nitrative stress in diabetic rats: Involvement of nitrotyrosination of glucokinase. Biochimie. 2012;94:2620-7 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide new insight on the role of iron in the pathogenesis of diabetes mellitus. ..
- Wang X, Xu X, Wu Y, Li L, Cao R, Cai X, et al. Polysaccharide biosynthesis protein CapD is a novel pathogenicity-associated determinant of Haemophilus parasuis involved in serum-resistance ability. Vet Microbiol. 2013;164:184-9 pubmed publisher..These data present the evidence that the capD gene is a novel pathogenicity-associated determinant and involved in serum-resistance ability of H. parasuis. ..
- Li R, Zhang Z, Peng M, Wu Y, Zhang J, Wang C, et al. Postoperative impairment of cognitive function in old mice: a possible role for neuroinflammation mediated by HMGB1, S100B, and RAGE. J Surg Res. 2013;185:815-24 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that HMGB1, S100B, and RAGE signaling modulate the hippocampal inflammatory response and might play key roles in surgery-induced cognitive decline. ..
- Shen Y, Huang G, McCormick B, Song T, Xu X. Effects of high-intensity interval versus mild-intensity endurance training on metabolic phenotype and corticosterone response in rats fed a high-fat or control diet. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181684 pubmed publisher..Compared with ME training, HI training contributes to greater improvements in metabolic and corticosterone responses, leading to a greater reduction in susceptibility to HFD-induced disorders. ..
- Wang F, Zhao G, Lu Q, Qu L, Guo L. [Protective effect of phenolic alkaloids from Menispermum dauricum on myocardial cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rabbits]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2005;17:154-6 pubmed..To explore the mechanism underlying the effects of phenolic alkaloids abstracted from Menispermum dauricum(PAMd) on concurrent myocardial and cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rabbits...
- Zhao L, Shi J, Sun N, Tian S, Meng X, Liu X, et al. Effect of electroacupuncture on TRPM7 mRNA expression after cerebral ischemia/reperfusion in rats via TrkA pathway. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2005;25:247-50 pubmed..EA could reverse the overexpression of TRPM7 in cerebral ischemia/reperfusion rats. And the inhibitory effect of EA on TRPM7 channels might be through trkA pathway. ..
- Xu F, Zhang Y, Ruan H, Pi H, Chen C, Wu J. [Preparation and antitussive, expectorant and antiasthmatic activities of verticinone-bile acids salts]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2007;42:274-8 pubmed..The application of "combination principles" in traditional Chinese medicinal formulations may be a novel way in triditional Chinese medicine research and discovery...
- Shuai B, Shen L, Yang Y, Xie J, Zhou P, Li H, et al. [Effects of Chinese kidney-tonifying drugs on bone mineral density (BMD), biomechanics, 25-hydroxy vitamin D3 and 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D3 of ovariectomized osteoporosis rats]. Zhongguo Gu Shang. 2008;21:850-3 pubmed
- Long Y, Li Q, Zhong S, Wang Y, Cui Z. Molecular characterization and functions of zebrafish ABCC2 in cellular efflux of heavy metals. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011;153:381-91 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that zebrafish ABCC2/MRP2 is capable of effluxing heavy metals from cells and may play important roles in the detoxification of toxic metals. ..
- Nie S, Zhang S, Pan W, Liu Y. In vitro and in vivo studies on the complexes of glipizide with water-soluble ?-cyclodextrin-epichlorohydrin polymers. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2011;37:606-12 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, in vivo study revealed that the bioavailability of glipizide was significantly improved by glipizide /?-CDP inclusion complex after oral administration to beagle dogs. ..