Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on phosphorylation in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications255 found, 100 shown here
- Qu Z, Jiao Z, Sun X, Zhao Y, Ren J, Xu G. Effects of streptozotocin-induced diabetes on tau phosphorylation in the rat brain. Brain Res. 2011;1383:300-6 pubmed publisher..These findings strongly suggest that STZ-induced hyperglycemia may cause disorder of Akt/GSK-3/PP-2A regulations in rat brain and further lead to abnormal phosphorylation of hippocampus tau. ..
- Chen X, Qiu Z, Yang S, Ding D, Chen F, Zhou Y, et al. Effectiveness and safety of a therapeutic vaccine against angiotensin II receptor type 1 in hypertensive animals. Hypertension. 2013;61:408-16 pubmed publisher..Thus, the ATRQ?-001 vaccine may provide a novel and promising method for the treatment of primary hypertension. ..
- Zheng Z, Liu Z. CD151 gene delivery activates PI3K/Akt pathway and promotes neovascularization after myocardial infarction in rats. Mol Med. 2006;12:214-20 pubmed..The mechanism may be that CD151 can activate the PI3K pathway and promote neovascularization via the PI3K pathway, without affecting ischemia-induced VEGF expression. ..
- Yang X, Yang Y, Luo Y, Li G, Wang J, Yang E. Hyperphosphorylation and accumulation of neurofilament proteins in transgenic mice with Alzheimer presenilin 1 mutation. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2009;29:497-501 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that PS-1 mutation may induce hyperphosphorylation and accumulation of NFs via a JNK1/2-involved mechanism. ..
- Yu W, Wu J, Cai F, Xiang J, Zha W, Fan D, et al. Curcumin alleviates diabetic cardiomyopathy in experimental diabetic rats. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52013 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, Akt/GSK-3? signaling pathway may be involved in mediating these effects. ..
- Qi S, Wu D. Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells protect against cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury in rats by inhibiting cell apoptosis. Int J Mol Med. 2013;32:1262-72 pubmed publisher..BM-MSC-conditioned medium protects renal cells from apoptosis induced by cisplatin in vitro. Hence, the infusion of BM-MSCs should be considered as a possible therapeutic strategy for the treatment of AKI. ..
- Zhao X, Nogawa A, Matsunaga T, Takegami T, Nakagawa H, Ishigaki Y. Proteasome inhibitors and knockdown of SMG1 cause accumulation of Upf1 and Upf2 in human cells. Int J Oncol. 2014;44:222-8 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrated the quantitative regulation of Upf1 and Upf2 proteins by UPS and SMG1. ..
- Yang Q, Ma Y, Liu Y, Liang W, Chen X, Ren Z, et al. Angiotensin II down-regulates nephrin-Akt signaling and induces podocyte injury: roleof c-Abl. Mol Biol Cell. 2016;27:197-208 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that c-Abl is a molecular chaperone of nephrin signaling and the SHIP2-Akt pathway and that the released c-Abl contributes to Ang II-induced podocyte injury. ..
- Wang Y, Li L, Ye T, Lu Y, Chen X, Wu Y. The inhibitory effect of ABA on floral transition is mediated by ABI5 in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2013;64:675-84 pubmed publisher..Mutations at the ABRE/G-box regions in FLC promoter sequences abolished the ABI5-promoted transactivation of FLC. In summary, these results may decipher the inhibitory effect of ABA on floral transition in Arabidopsis. ..
- Wang Y, Zhang M, Ke K, Lu Y. Cellular localization and biochemical characterization of a novel calcium-dependent protein kinase from tobacco. Cell Res. 2005;15:604-12 pubmed..Taking together, our data have demonstrated the biochemical characteristics of a novel protein NtCPK5 and its subcellular localization as a membrane-anchoring protein. ..
- Chu G, Jia R, Yang D. Fluvastatin prevents oxidized low-density lipoprotein-induced injury of renal tubular epithelial cells by inhibiting the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt-signaling pathway. J Nephrol. 2006;19:286-95 pubmed..Fluvastatin may inhibit the activity of PI3K/Akt and prevent injury to TECs from oxLDL. ..
- Hou Y, Yao K, Wang L, Ding B, Fu D, Liu Y, et al. Effects of ?-ketoglutarate on energy status in the intestinal mucosa of weaned piglets chronically challenged with lipopolysaccharide. Br J Nutr. 2011;106:357-63 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results indicate that dietary supplementation with 1 % AKG beneficially modulates the AMPK signalling pathway to improve energy status in the small intestine of LPS-challenged piglets. ..
- Li X, Wang X, Liu R, Ma Y, Guo H, Hao L, et al. Chronic leucine supplementation increases body weight and insulin sensitivity in rats on high-fat diet likely by promoting insulin signaling in insulin-target tissues. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57:1067-79 pubmed publisher..Chronic leucine supplementation can increase insulin sensitivity and body weight likely by reducing oxidative stress and improving insulin signaling pathway in rats on HFD. ..
- Wang Y, Huang Y, Guan F, Xiao Y, Deng J, Chen H, et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha and MAPK co-regulate activation of hepatic stellate cells upon hypoxia stimulation. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e74051 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of MAPK phosphorylation enhanced Hif-1? ubiquitination, and inhibited Hif-1? translocation into nucleus. Conclusively, Hif-1? and MAPK participate in HSC activation upon hypoxia. ..
- Liu X, Liao K, Liu R, Wang H, Zhang Y, Zhang Q, et al. Tau dephosphorylation potentiates apoptosis by mechanisms involving a failed dephosphorylation/activation of Bcl-2. J Alzheimers Dis. 2010;19:953-62 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that tau dephosphorylation by PP2Ac facilitates cell apoptosis with the mechanisms involving a failed dephosphorylation/activation of Bcl-2. ..
- Liu L, Cao Z, Chen J, Li R, Cao Y, Zhu C, et al. Influenza A virus induces interleukin-27 through cyclooxygenase-2 and protein kinase A signaling. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:11899-910 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IL-27 expression is one host immune factor produced in response to IAV infection and that elevated IL-27 levels inhibit viral replication. ..
- Chen H, Zhou X, Shi Y, Yang J. Roles of p38 MAPK and JNK in TGF-?1-induced human alveolar epithelial to mesenchymal transition. Arch Med Res. 2013;44:93-8 pubmed publisher..TGF-?1 induces A549 alveolar epithelial cells (AECs) to undergo EMT partially via p38 MAPK and JNK activation and supports the concept of EMT in lung epithelial cells. ..
- Li S, Zhang H, Liang J, Song Y, Jin B, Xing N, et al. Nemo-like kinase (NLK) negatively regulates NF-kappa B activity through disrupting the interaction of TAK1 with IKK?. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1843:1365-72 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that NLK functions as a pivotal negative regulator in TNF?-induced activation of NF-?B via disrupting the interaction of TAK1 with IKK?. ..
- Li D, Wei J, Yang F, Liu H, Zhu Z, Cao W, et al. Foot-and-mouth disease virus structural protein VP3 degrades Janus kinase 1 to inhibit IFN-Î³ signal transduction pathways. Cell Cycle. 2016;15:850-60 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results reveal a novel mechanism used by which FMDV VP3 counteracts the type II IFN signaling pathways. ..
- Li J, Zou L, Zhou Y, Li L, Zhu Y, Yang Y, et al. A low-frequency variant in SMAD7 modulates TGF-? signaling and confers risk for colorectal cancer in Chinese population. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:1798-1807 pubmed publisher..The rs3764482 variant may block the TGF-? signaling via impeding the activation of downstream genes, leading to cancer cell proliferation, thus contributing to CRC pathogenesis. ..
- Li X, Xiao L, Yang Y, Shen H, Zeng H, Wang Z. The expression of mammalian target of rapamycin in Ishikawa and HEC-1A cells. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2008;28:340-2 pubmed publisher..The activation level of mTOR is higher in PTEN-deficient endometrial carcinoma cells than that in PTEN-intact endometrial carcinoma cells. ..
- Liu Y, Su Y, Sun S, Wang T, Qiao X, Run X, et al. Tau phosphorylation and ?-calpain activation mediate the dexamethasone-induced inhibition on the insulin-stimulated Akt phosphorylation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35783 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study suggests that the tau phosphorylation and ?-calpain activation mediate the DEX-induced inhibition on the insulin-stimulated Akt phosphorylation. ..
- Zhu L, Hao Y, Guan H, Cui C, Tian S, Yang D, et al. Effect of sinomenine on vascular smooth muscle cell dedifferentiation and neointima formation after vascular injury in mice. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;373:53-62 pubmed publisher..Therefore, sinomenine is a potential candidate to be used in the treatment of vascular proliferative disease. ..
- Feng Y, Xia Y, Yu G, Shu X, Ge H, Zeng K, et al. Cleavage of GSK-3? by calpain counteracts the inhibitory effect of Ser9 phosphorylation on GSK-3? activity induced by H?O?. J Neurochem. 2013;126:234-42 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Ca²?-dependent calpain activation leads to GSK-3? truncation, which counteracts the inhibitory effect of Ser9 phosphorylation, up-regulates GSK-3? activity, and phosphorylates tau in H?O?-treated HEK293/Tau cells. ..
- Cheng L, Wang S, Huang Y, Liao X. The hippocampus may be more susceptible to environmental noise than the auditory cortex. Hear Res. 2016;333:93-97 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that although the hippocampus and AC were affected by moderate noise exposure, the hippocampus in the non-auditory system may have been more vulnerable to environmental noise than the AC. ..
- Hu M, Liao C, Yang Q, Xie X, Shu H. Innate immunity to RNA virus is regulated by temporal and reversible sumoylation of RIG-I and MDA5. J Exp Med. 2017;214:973-989 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that dynamic sumoylation and desumoylation of MDA5 and RIG-I modulate efficient innate immunity to RNA virus and its timely termination. ..
- Hua W, Zhang L, Liang S, Jones R, Lu Y. A tobacco calcium/calmodulin-binding protein kinase functions as a negative regulator of flowering. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:31483-94 pubmed publisher..In addition, the promotion of tobacco flowering time by DNA demethylation cannot be blocked by the overexpression of NtCBK1...
- Yin J, Liu Y, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Chen J, Shu B, et al. Melatonin arrests peroxynitrite-induced tau hyperphosphorylation and the overactivation of protein kinases in rat brain. J Pineal Res. 2006;41:124-9 pubmed..We conclude that MEL can efficiently arrest peroxynitrite-induced tau hyperphosphorylation, and the underlying mechanism may involve scavenging the reactive species and suppressing the activated GSK-3beta and p38 MAPK family. ..
- Chen F, Wang X, Li J, Yu J, Huang C, Chen Z. 12-lipoxygenase induces apoptosis of human gastric cancer AGS cells via the ERK1/2 signal pathway. Dig Dis Sci. 2008;53:181-7 pubmed..Because PKC is also involved in the activation of ERK1/2 induced by 12-LOX, 12-LOX inhibitors would be potentially powerful anticancer agents for prevention and cure of human gastric cancer. ..
- Liu Z, Fu Z, Song J, Zhang J, Wei Y, Chu J, et al. Bip enhanced the association of GSK-3? with tau during ER stress both in vivo and in vitro. J Alzheimers Dis. 2012;29:727-40 pubmed publisher..All these data suggest an essential role of Bip in GSK-3? dependent tau hyperphosphorylation in ER stress by promoting the binding of GSK-3? to tau. ..
- Yan B, Zhou L, Hu M, Li M, Lin H, Yang Y, et al. PKACs attenuate innate antiviral response by phosphorylating VISA and priming it for MARCH5-mediated degradation. PLoS Pathog. 2017;13:e1006648 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal a critical mechanism of attenuating innate immune response to avoid host damage at the late phase of viral infection by the house-keeping PKA kinase...
- Zuo H, Lin J, Liu Z, Liu W, Liu T, Yang J, et al. Activation of the ERK signaling pathway is involved in CD151-induced angiogenic effects on the formation of CD151-integrin complexes. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:805-12 pubmed publisher..Activation of ERK was dependent on the formation of CD151-integrin complexes. Therefore modulation of CD151 may be as a novel therapeutic strategy for regulating angiogenesis. ..
- Ning J, Zhang B, Wang N, Zhou Y, Xiong L. Increased leaf angle1, a Raf-like MAPKKK that interacts with a nuclear protein family, regulates mechanical tissue formation in the Lamina joint of rice. Plant Cell. 2011;23:4334-47 pubmed publisher..Microarray analyses of leaf lamina joints provided additional evidence for alterations in mechanical strength in ila1. ILA1 is thus a key factor regulating mechanical tissue formation at the leaf lamina joint. ..
- Cheng X, Zhao K, Jiang X, Du L, Li X, Ma Z, et al. Nmnat2 attenuates Tau phosphorylation through activation of PP2A. J Alzheimers Dis. 2013;36:185-95 pubmed publisher..Our data provide the first evidence that Nmnat2 affects tau phosphorylation by regulating PP2A activity, suggesting that Nmnat2 may serve as a potential target in arresting AD-like tau pathologies. ..
- Li W, Liang X, Zeng Z, Yu K, Zhan S, Su Q, et al. Simvastatin inhibits glucose uptake activity and GLUT4 translocation through suppression of the IR/IRS-1/Akt signaling in C2C12 myotubes. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;83:194-200 pubmed publisher..These results provide an important new insight into the mechanism of statins on insulin sensitivity which may be associated with new-onset diabetes. ..
- Chen H, Wang L, Wang W, Cheng C, Zhang Y, Zhou Y, et al. ELABELA and an ELABELA Fragment Protect against AKI. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:2694-2707 pubmed publisher..Together, our results suggest that ELA32 and ELA11 may be therapeutic candidates for treating AKI. ..
- Yin S, Guo W, Tao Z. Picropodophyllin inhibits tumor growth of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma in a mouse model. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;439:1-5 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest targeting IGF-1R by PPP may represent a new strategy for treatment of NPCs with positive IGF-1R expression. ..
- Yu H, Tong S, Ding Y, Ding J, Fang X, Zhang X, et al. Enhanced expression of cholecystokinin-2 receptor promotes the progression of colon cancer through activation of focal adhesion kinase. Int J Cancer. 2006;119:2724-32 pubmed..Our data represent the evidence for the CCK2R regulating invasion and motility of colon cancer cells, and support a role of CCK2R in the progression of colon cancer. FAK play a critical role in this CCK2R-mediated effect. ..
- Cai F, Li C, Wu J, Chen J, Liu C, Min Q, et al. Theaflavin ameliorates cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats through its anti-inflammatory effect and modulation of STAT-1. Mediators Inflamm. 2006;2006:30490 pubmed
- Wu S, Wang B, Yang Y, Feng X, Zhao X, Yang D. Expression of PTEN, PPM1A and P-Smad2 in hepatocellular carcinomas and adjacent liver tissues. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:4554-9 pubmed..428, P = 0.000). The aberrant location of expression and staining intensity of PTEN, PPM1A and P-Smad2 in HCC and their relationship might have an impact on the pathogenesis of HCC. ..
- Zhou D, Yang G, He X, Liu Q. [Effects of tetrandrine on Ang II-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy and p-ERK1/2 expression]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1921-4 pubmed..To observe effects of tetrandrine (Tet) on angiotensin II (Ang II)-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy and the activity and expression of phosphorylated ERK1/2 (p-ERK1/2)...
- Ai W, Zhang Y, Tang Q, Yan L, Bian Z, Liu C, et al. Silibinin attenuates cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis through blocking EGFR-dependent signaling. J Cell Biochem. 2010;110:1111-22 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that silibinin has the potential to protect against cardiac hypertrophy, inflammation, and fibrosis through blocking EGFR activity and EGFR-dependent different intracellular signaling pathways. ..
- Wang W, Wang F, Yang Y, Hu Z, Long L, Fu H, et al. The flavonoid baicalein promotes NMDA receptor-dependent long-term potentiation and enhances memory. Br J Pharmacol. 2011;162:1364-79 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that the flavonoid baicalein can facilitate memory, and therefore it might be useful in the treatment of patients with memory disorders. ..
- Xie Y, Chen A, Du D, Lin Y. Graphene-based immunosensor for electrochemical quantification of phosphorylated p53 (S15). Anal Chim Acta. 2011;699:44-8 pubmed publisher..This easily fabricated immunosensor provides a new promising tool for analysis of phospho-p53(15) and other phosphorylated proteins. ..
- Liu Y, Mei C, Du R, Shen L. Protective effect of allograft inflammatory factor-1 on the apoptosis of fibroblast-like synoviocytes in patients with rheumatic arthritis induced by nitro oxide donor sodium nitroprusside. Scand J Rheumatol. 2013;42:349-55 pubmed publisher..AIF-1 can protect RA-FLS from apoptosis induced by NO by upregulating the expression of p-Akt and p-BAD. ..
- Zhang H, Cui Z, Luo G, Zhang J, Ma T, Hu N, et al. Ghrelin attenuates intestinal ischemia/reperfusion injury in mice by activating the mTOR signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med. 2013;32:851-9 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that ghrelin attenuates organ injury following gut I/R by promoting the activation of the mTOR/p70S6K signaling pathway. ..
- Zhu Y, Wu J, Yuan S. MCT1 and MCT4 expression during myocardial ischemic-reperfusion injury in the isolated rat heart. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;32:663-74 pubmed publisher..Lactate transport by MCTs has a profound protective effect during myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury. ..
- Xu Q, Yang C, Du Y, Chen Y, Liu H, Deng M, et al. AMPK regulates histone H2B O-GlcNAcylation. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:5594-604 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results reveal a crosstalk between the LKB1-AMPK and the hexosamine biosynthesis (HBP)-OGT pathways, which coordinate together for the sensing of nutrient state and regulation of gene transcription. ..
- Yu Z, Li D, Huang X, Xing X, Yu R, Li Z, et al. Lysophosphatidic acid upregulates connective tissue growth factor expression in osteoblasts through the GPCR/PKC and PKA pathways. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:468-74 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that LPA increases CCN2 expression through the activation of PKC and PKA. Thus, the regulatory functions of the PKC and PKA pathways are implicated in the LPA-induced increase in CCN2 expression. ..
- He C, Bian Y, Xue Y, Liu Z, Zhou K, Yao C, et al. Pyruvate Kinase M2 Activates mTORC1 by Phosphorylating AKT1S1. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21524 pubmed publisher..Our results provided the first phosphorylome of PKM2 and revealed a constitutive mTORC1 activating mechanism in cancer cells. ..
- Li F, Zheng L, Chen X, Zhao X, Briggs S, Du H. Gcn5-mediated Rph1 acetylation regulates its autophagic degradation under DNA damage stress. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:5183-5197 pubmed publisher..Our findings may provide a general connection between DNA damage, protein acetylation and autophagy. ..
- Liu X, Hu H, Fan H, Zuo D, Shou Z, Liao Y, et al. The role of STAT3 and AhR in the differentiation of CD4+ T cells into Th17 and Treg cells. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6615 pubmed publisher..Significant differences were observed in CD25, IL-6R, IL-10, and IL-17 mRNA levels among different groups. STAT3 may cooperate with AhR to regulate the differentiation of both Th17 and Treg cells. ..
- Ding Z, An K, Xie L, Wu W, Zhang R, Wang D, et al. Transmissible gastroenteritis virus infection induces NF-?B activation through RLR-mediated signaling. Virology. 2017;507:170-178 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, TGEV infection significantly upregulated mRNA expression of RIG-I and MDA5. Taken together, our results indicate that the RLR signaling pathway is involved in TGEV-induced inflammatory responses. ..
- Xie W, Ren M, Li L, Zhu Y, Chu Z, Zhu Z, et al. Perinatal testosterone exposure potentiates vascular dysfunction by ER? suppression in endothelial progenitor cells. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182945 pubmed publisher..We conclude that perinatal testosterone exposure potentiates vascular dysfunction through ER? suppression in EPCs. ..
- Zhong B, Yang Y, Li S, Wang Y, Li Y, Diao F, et al. The adaptor protein MITA links virus-sensing receptors to IRF3 transcription factor activation. Immunity. 2008;29:538-50 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that MITA is a critical mediator of virus-triggered IRF3 activation and IFN expression and further demonstrate the importance of certain mitochondrial proteins in innate antiviral immunity. ..
- Shen G, Jiang J, Fu X, Wang D. [Promotive effects of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) on proliferation of tumor cells]. Ai Zheng. 2008;27:1130-6 pubmed..LY294002, PD98059, apigenine and H7 reduced the stimulative effect of EETs on cell proliferation. EETs possess the promotive effect on proliferation of tumor cells via activation of MAPK and PI3K/Akt signal pathways. ..
- Sun F, Zhang Y, Liu T, Gan L, Yu F, Liu Y, et al. Characterization of fish IRF3 as an IFN-inducible protein reveals evolving regulation of IFN response in vertebrates. J Immunol. 2010;185:7573-82 pubmed publisher..Therefore, regulation of IFN response by vertebrate IRF3 is another ancient trait. These data provide evidence of the evolving function of vertebrate IRF3 on regulating IFN response. ..
- Hu J, Zhou J, Peng X, Xu H, Liu C, Du B, et al. The Bphi008a gene interacts with the ethylene pathway and transcriptionally regulates MAPK genes in the response of rice to brown planthopper feeding. Plant Physiol. 2011;156:856-72 pubmed publisher..Finally, yeast two-hybrid screening results showed that Bphi008a is able to interact with a b-ZIP transcription factor (OsbZIP60) and a RNA polymerase polypeptide (SDRP)...
- Wei W, Liu Y, Zhang C, Wang Q, Wei Z, Mousseau D, et al. Folate/vitamin-B12 prevents chronic hyperhomocysteinemia-induced tau hyperphosphorylation and memory deficits in aged rats. J Alzheimers Dis. 2011;27:639-50 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that folate/vit-B12 supplementation is also effective in a chronic hyperhomocysteinemia model in reversing the AD-like tau pathologies and memory deficits. ..
- Jiang G, Zou Y, Wu X. Replication-mediated disassociation of replication protein A-XPA complex upon DNA damage: implications for RPA handing off. Cell Biol Int. 2012;36:713-20 pubmed publisher..The biological significances of RPA-XPA complex disruption in relation with checkpoint activation, DSB repair and RPA hyperphosphorylation are discussed. ..
- Baloucoune G, Chun L, Zhang W, Xu C, Huang S, Sun Q, et al. GABAB receptor subunit GB1 at the cell surface independently activates ERK1/2 through IGF-1R transactivation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39698 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we demonstrate that GB1asa induces ERK1/2 phosphorylation through Gi/o proteins and PLC dependent IGF-1R transactivation. Our data suggest that GB1 may form a functional receptor at the cell surface in the absence of GB2. ..
- Xiong J, Zeng P, Cheng X, Miao S, Wu L, Zhou S, et al. Lipoxin A4 blocks embryo implantation by controlling estrogen receptor ? activity. Reproduction. 2013;145:411-20 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that LXA4 blocks embryo implantation by controlling ER? activity, and this effect appeared to be related to the suppression of the inflammatory microenvironment necessary for implantation. ..
- Xu Q, Huang S, Song M, Wang C, Yan S, Liu X, et al. Synaptic mutant huntingtin inhibits synapsin-1 phosphorylation and causes neurological symptoms. J Cell Biol. 2013;202:1123-38 pubmed publisher..Our findings point to a critical role for synaptic htt in the neurological symptoms of HD, providing a new therapeutic target. ..
- Li K, Liu F, He C, Huang H, Xie A, Hu F, et al. Olfactory Deprivation Hastens Alzheimer-Like Pathologies in a Human Tau-Overexpressed Mouse Model via Activation of cdk5. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:391-401 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that olfactory deprivation by OBX hastens tau pathology and cholinergic system impairment in htau mice possibly via activation of cdk5. ..
- Chen J, Wang Y, Mei Z, Zhang S, Yang J, Li X, et al. Radiation-induced lung fibrosis in a tumor-bearing mouse model is associated with enhanced Type-2 immunity. J Radiat Res. 2016;57:133-41 pubmed publisher..Thus, Type-2 immunity in tumors appeared to affect the outcome of radiation damage and might be of interest for future studies on developing approaches in which Type-1-related immunotherapy and radiotherapy are used in combination. ..
- Hong X, Chen T, Yin N, Han Y, Yuan F, Duan Y, et al. Puerarin Ameliorates D-Galactose Induced Enhanced Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Tau Hyperphosphorylation in Rat Brain. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016;51:605-17 pubmed publisher..Our finding also suggests Puerarin can be served as a treatment for age-related neurodegenerative disorders, such as AD. ..
- Wang Y, Zhang J, Du X, Zhao L, Tian Q, Zhu L, et al. Temporal correlation of the memory deficit with Alzheimer-like lesions induced by activation of glycogen synthase kinase-3. J Neurochem. 2008;106:2364-74 pubmed publisher..Our data provide direct evidence demonstrating that activation of GSK-3 by WT/GFX may cause memory deficit through tau hyperphosphorylation and suppression of ACh in hippocampus. ..
- Fu Z, Yang Y, Song J, Jiang Q, Lin Z, Wang Q, et al. LiCl attenuates thapsigargin-induced tau hyperphosphorylation by inhibiting GSK-3? in vivo and in vitro. J Alzheimers Dis. 2010;21:1107-17 pubmed..Our data provide further evidence supporting the role of ER stress in tau hyperphosphorylation and the protective role of lithium. ..
- Yang X, Mei S, Wang X, Li X, Liu R, Ma Y, et al. Leucine facilitates insulin signaling through a G?i protein-dependent signaling pathway in hepatocytes. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:9313-20 pubmed publisher..This is the first evidence showing that macronutrients like amino acid leucine can facilitate insulin signaling through G proteins directly. ..
- Ding Z, Jiao X, Wu D, Zhang J, Chen F, Wang Y, et al. Bisphenol AF negatively affects oocyte maturation of mouse in vitro through increasing oxidative stress and DNA damage. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;278:222-229 pubmed publisher..This finding can help develop the potential therapies to alleviate oxidative damage to preserve fertility in people who are often exposed to BPAF environment...
- Zhang L, Wang T, Wen X, Wei Y, Peng X, Li H, et al. Effect of matrine on HeLa cell adhesion and migration. Eur J Pharmacol. 2007;563:69-76 pubmed..These data suggest that the inhibitory effect of matrine may be produced by decreased phosphorylation of VASP due to inhibition of the activity of PKA during HeLa cell adhesion and migration. ..
- Zhu M, Tian D, Li J, Ma Y, Wang Y, Wu R. Glycogen synthase kinase 3beta and beta-catenin are involved in the injury and repair of bronchial epithelial cells induced by scratching. Exp Mol Pathol. 2007;83:30-8 pubmed
- Jiang X, Dong S, Liao Y, Liu H. The role of NF-kappa B and I-kappa B in intimal proliferation following balloon catheter-induced injury in the rat carotid artery. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2008;28:33-6 pubmed publisher..To block NF-kappa B activation and its role in arterial restenosis initiation may potentially provide a novel therapeutic tool for the treatment and prevention of arterial restenosis. ..
- Li W, Bi L, Wang W, Li Y, Zhou Y, Wei H, et al. Development of a universal phosphorylated peptide-binding protein for simultaneous assay of kinases. Biosens Bioelectron. 2009;24:2871-7 pubmed publisher..The recombinant EAP-S102L construct is perhaps the first functional binding protein derived from a native enzyme, illustrating how one single mutation tremendously alters protein function. ..
- Ming M, Yu J, Zhou Y, Cao J, Song W, Yu H, et al. [The role of p38 MAPK in gastrin-induced u-PA expression in human colon cancer cells]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2007;29:4-8 pubmed..Gastrin-gastrin receptor signal transduction pathway can obviously induce u-PA expression in human colon cancer cells via activating the phosphorylation of p38 kinase. ..
- Fang J, Liu R, Tian Q, Hong X, Wang S, Cao F, et al. Dehydroevodiamine attenuates calyculin A-induced tau hyperphosphorylation in rat brain slices. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007;28:1717-23 pubmed..DHED can attenuate CA-induced tau hyperphosphorylation at multiple AD-related sites in metabolically active rat brain slices. The underlying mechanism may involve a decreased inhibitory phosphorylation of PP-2A at Tyr307. ..
- Kuang D, Zhao X, Xiao G, Ni J, Feng Y, Wu R, et al. Stem cell factor/c-kit signaling mediated cardiac stem cell migration via activation of p38 MAPK. Basic Res Cardiol. 2008;103:265-73 pubmed..It demonstrated that SCF/c-kit signaling may mediate the migration of CSCs via activation of p38 MAPK. ..
- Xue Y, Gao X, Cao J, Liu Z, Jin C, Wen L, et al. A summary of computational resources for protein phosphorylation. Curr Protein Pept Sci. 2010;11:485-96 pubmed..The latest compendium of computational resources for protein phosphorylation is available at: http://gps.biocuckoo.org/links.php. ..
- Wu Y, Xia Z, Dou J, Zhang L, Xu J, Zhao B, et al. Protective effect of ginsenoside Rb1 against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:4327-35 pubmed publisher..Thus this study shows a novel pharmacological preconditioning with ginsenoside Rb1 in the diabetic myocardium. ..
- Ren Z, Liang W, Chen C, Yang H, Singhal P, Ding G. Angiotensin II induces nephrin dephosphorylation and podocyte injury: role of caveolin-1. Cell Signal. 2012;24:443-50 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that Ang II induces nephrin dephosphorylation and podocyte injury through a caveolin-1-dependent mechanism. ..