Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on microarray analysis in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Topic: microarray analysis
- Wang G, Chen C, Yang R, Cao X, Lai S, Luo X, et al. p55PIK-PI3K stimulates angiogenesis in colorectal cancer cell by activating NF-?B pathway. Angiogenesis. 2013;16:561-73 pubmed publisher..Our study suggested that p55PIK-PI3K was essential in regulating cancer cell-mediated angiogenesis and contributed to tumor growth and that the p55PIK provides a potential and specific target for new anti-angiogenesis drug development. ..
- Huang J, Ma G, Fu L, Jia H, Zhu M, Li X, et al. Pseudorabies viral replication is inhibited by a novel target of miR-21. Virology. 2014;456-457:319-28 pubmed publisher..IP-10 was down-regulated at 4h after PRV infection. PRV replication was significantly inhibited by IP-10 overexpression. ..
- Zhou X, Zhang T, Ren L, Wu J, Wang W, Liu J. Copper elevated embryonic hemoglobin through reactive oxygen species during zebrafish erythrogenesis. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;175:1-11 pubmed publisher..Moreover, we revealed that copper homeostasis was broken by its induced ROS and ROS helped with copper overloading in the body, which could be applied as a novel therapy target for copper-caused diseases. ..
- Da X, Yu K, Shen S, Zhang Y, Wu J, Yi H. Identification of differentially expressed genes in a spontaneous altered leaf shape mutant of the navel orange [Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck]. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2012;56:97-103 pubmed publisher..This study represents an attempt to investigate the molecular mechanism associated with a leaf shape mutation, and its results provide new clues for understanding leaf shape mutations in citrus. ..
- Chan Z. Expression profiling of ABA pathway transcripts indicates crosstalk between abiotic and biotic stress responses in Arabidopsis. Genomics. 2012;100:110-5 pubmed publisher..We concluded that abiotic and biotic stress responses shared ABA signal pathway in Arabidopsis. ..
- Liu Y, Zhao Z, Yang F, Gao Y, Song J, Wan Y. microRNA-181a is involved in insulin-like growth factor-1-mediated regulation of the transcription factor CREB1. J Neurochem. 2013;126:771-80 pubmed publisher..Repressed expression of miR-181a is involved in IGF-1-mediated up-regulation of CREB1 in vivo and in vitro. These findings indicate that miR-181a could be a potential target for preventing neurodegenerative diseases. ..