Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on liver in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications222 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang N, Qi M, Gao X, Zhao L, Liu J, Gu C, et al. Response of the hepatic transcriptome to aflatoxin B1 in ducklings. Toxicon. 2016;111:69-76 pubmed publisher..Conclusion, this study determined the hepatic transcriptome responded to AFB1 exposure, and provide candidate genes can be targeted to prevent and/or reduce aflatoxicosis in ducklings. ..
- Chen L, Zhang W, Ye R, Hu C, Wang Q, Seemann F, et al. Chronic Exposure of Marine Medaka (Oryzias melastigma) to 4,5-Dichloro-2-n-octyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one (DCOIT) Reveals Its Mechanism of Action in Endocrine Disruption via the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Gonadal-Liver (HPGL) Axis. Environ Sci Technol. 2016;50:4492-501 pubmed publisher..The reproductive impairments of DCOIT at environmentally realistic concentrations highlights the need for more comprehensive investigations of its potential ecological risks. ..
- Huang X, Fan Y, Zhang H, Wang P, Yuan J, Li M, et al. Serum leptin and soluble leptin receptor in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2888-93 pubmed..An enhanced release of leptin is accompanied by an decrease in sOB-R concentration, which suggests higher resistance of peripheral tissues towards the action of leptin. ..
- Chen H, He Y, Liu W, Zhang J. Rosiglitazone prevents murine hepatic fibrosis induced by Schistosoma japonicum. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2905-11 pubmed..The activation of PPAR gamma by its ligand can retard liver fibrosis and suggest the use of rosiglitazone for the treatment of liver fibrosis due to Schistosoma japonicum infection. ..
- Zhang Y, Lei T, Huang J, Wang S, Zhou L, Yang Z, et al. The link between fibroblast growth factor 21 and sterol regulatory element binding protein 1c during lipogenesis in hepatocytes. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2011;342:41-7 pubmed publisher..Further experiments demonstrated that SREBP1c could significantly attenuate the promoter activity of FGF21. In conclusion, our data identifies a clear link between FGF21 and SREBP1c during lipogenesis in hepatocyte in culture. ..
- Yao M, Dai M, Liu Z, Cui W, Li D, Zhang H, et al. mRNA expression profiles of P450 3A enzymes in the liver and small intestine of the domestic pig. Res Vet Sci. 2012;93:360-5 pubmed publisher..This work provides a deeper comprehension of the contribution of P450 3A enzymes to xenobiotic metabolism in pigs. ..
- Xia Y, Zeng D, Xia L, Yu F, Lin H, Zhou L, et al. Role of monokine induced by interferon-? in liver injury induced by hepatitis B virus in mice. J Viral Hepat. 2012;19:509-18 pubmed publisher..Phosphorylation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt, ERK and JNK but not p38 might involved in the molecular mechanisms underlying HBV induced Mig expression in vivo. ..
- Fan H, Zhu Y, Chen A, Zhou M, Yan F, Ma X, et al. B-cell clonality in the liver of hepatitis C virus-infected patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:1636-40 pubmed..A high percentage of patients with monoclonal B-cells infiltration and B-cell clonality in the liver were finally diagnosed as having a definite B-cell malignancy. ..
- Ding Z, Jin G, Liang H, Wang W, Chen W, Datta P, et al. Transforming growth factor ? induces expression of connective tissue growth factor in hepatic progenitor cells through Smad independent signaling. Cell Signal. 2013;25:1981-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results provide evidence for the role of HPCs in liver fibrosis and suggest that the production of CTGF by TGF-? activated MAPK signaling in HPCs may be a therapeutic target of liver fibrosis. ..
- Zhang H, Wu H, Huang H, Xiao Y, Wang D. [Effects of electroacupuncture stimulation of "Fenglong" (ST 40) on expression of liver ATP-binding cassette transporter A 1 mRNA and protein in rats with hyperlipidemia]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2013;38:100-5 pubmed
- Xiong L, Zhu J, Luo D, Zen L, Cai S. Effects of pentoxifylline on the hepatic content of TGF-beta1 and collagen in Schistosomiasis japonica mice with liver fibrosis. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:152-4 pubmed..01, respectively). High dose of PTX treatment could reduce the content of hepatic TGF-beta1, type I and type III collagen significantly in schistosomiasis japonica mice with liver fibrosis, and thus plays its role of antifibrosis. ..
- Yue J, Khokhar J, Miksys S, Tyndale R. Differential induction of ethanol-metabolizing CYP2E1 and nicotine-metabolizing CYP2B1/2 in rat liver by chronic nicotine treatment and voluntary ethanol intake. Eur J Pharmacol. 2009;609:88-95 pubmed publisher..Together this may contribute to the co-abuse of these drugs and alter the metabolism of clinical drugs and endogenous substrates. ..
- He F, Chen Z, Xu S, Cai M, Wu M, Li H, et al. Increased CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory T cells in tolerance induced by portal venous injection. Surgery. 2009;145:663-74 pubmed publisher..Increased CD4(+)CD25(+)Foxp3(+) Treg play an important role in portal vein tolerance induction, at least partly via increasing the production of IL-4 and decreasing apoptosis of T cells. ..
- Zhou Z, Zheng J, Tian W, Li J, Zhang W, Zhang J, et al. Identification of Riemerella anatipestifer genes differentially expressed in infected duck livers by the selective capture of transcribed sequences technique. Avian Pathol. 2009;38:321-9 pubmed publisher..The unknown but novel genes may be potential novel virulence factors for R. anatipestifer. In conclusion, the data from this study will provide a molecular basis for further study of R. anatipestifer pathogenesis. ..
- Huang B, Ban X, He J, Zeng H, Zhang P, Wang Y. Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effects of the methanolic extract from Halenia elliptica. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;131:276-81 pubmed publisher..These results seem to support the traditional use of Halenia elliptica in pathologies involving hepatotoxicity, and the possible mechanism of this activity may be due to strong free radical-scavenging and antioxidant activities of ME. ..
- Zhang L, Ye Y, An Y, Tian Y, Wang Y, Tang H. Systems responses of rats to aflatoxin B1 exposure revealed with metabonomic changes in multiple biological matrices. J Proteome Res. 2011;10:614-23 pubmed publisher..These findings provide an overview of biochemical consequences of AFB1 exposure and comprehensive insights into the metabolic aspects of AFB1-induced hepatotoxicity in rats. ..
- Ping J, Gao A, Xu D, Li R, Wang H. [Therapeutic effect of indole-3-carbinol on pig serum-induced hepatic fibrosis in rats]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2011;46:915-21 pubmed..The results indicated that I3C could effectively cure pig serum-induced liver fibrosis in vivo by inducing HSC apoptosis and promoting ECM degradation. ..
- Guo Y, Wu X, Zhang C, Liao Z, Wu Y, Wang H. Protective effect of sodium ferulate on acetaldehyde-treated precision-cut rat liver slices. J Med Food. 2012;15:557-62 pubmed publisher..These results showed that SF protected PCLSs from acetaldehyde-stimulated HSC activation and liver injury, which may be associated with the attenuation of oxidative injury and acceleration of collagen degradation...
- Li W, Xin H, Yu A, Wu X. In vivo effect of Schisandrin B on cytochrome P450 enzyme activity. Phytomedicine. 2013;20:760-5 pubmed publisher..When the drug, consisting of Sch B, is used in the clinic for more than 3 days, the possible drug-drug interactions should be taken into consideration. ..
- Long B, Yin C, Fan Q, Yan G, Wang Z, Li X, et al. Global Liver Proteome Analysis Using iTRAQ Reveals AMPK-mTOR-Autophagy Signaling Is Altered by Intrauterine Growth Restriction in Newborn Piglets. J Proteome Res. 2016;15:1262-73 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide implications for preventing and treating IUGR in human beings and domestic animals. ..
- Desheng Q, Niya Z. Effect of arsanilic acid on performance and residual of arsenic in tissue of Japanese laying quail. Poult Sci. 2006;85:2097-100 pubmed..The results of the present study demonstrate that the use of organic As compounds as feed additives in diet is a matter for argument. ..
- Li Y, Huang X, Xia B, Zheng C. Development and validation of a duplex quantitative real-time RT-PCR assay for simultaneous detection and quantitation of foot-and-mouth disease viral positive-stranded RNAs and negative-stranded RNAs. J Virol Methods. 2009;161:161-7 pubmed publisher..6 to 1463.4 which showed considerable difference among single cell samples, indicating that active viral replication differs greatly in single cells. A duplex quantitative real-time RT-PCR was validated as effective and reliable. ..
- Zhang J, Li C, Xue Z, Cheng H, Huang F, Zhuo R, et al. Fabrication of lactobionic-loaded chitosan microcapsules as potential drug carriers targeting the liver. Acta Biomater. 2011;7:1665-73 pubmed publisher..Finally, lactobionic acid was conjugated onto the (CHI-Az/CHI-Alk)-coated particles and the lactobionic particles exhibited hepatoma cell (HepG2) targeting behavior. ..
- Zhang F, He Y, Duan Z. Changes of high mobility group box 1 in serum of pig acute hepatic failure model and significance. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2008;28:52-5 pubmed publisher..Artificial liver support system treatment can reduce serum HMGB-1 level and relieve liver pathological damage. ..
- Tian L, Bai X, Chen X, Fang J, Liu S, Chen J. Anti-diabetic effect of methylswertianin and bellidifolin from Swertia punicea Hemsl. and its potential mechanism. Phytomedicine. 2010;17:533-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these result indicated that methylswertianin and bellidifolin could be useful for treating type-2 diabetes, likely via the improvement of insulin resistance (IR)...
- He J, Huang B, Ban X, Tian J, Zhu L, Wang Y. In vitro and in vivo antioxidant activity of the ethanolic extract from Meconopsis quintuplinervia. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;141:104-10 pubmed publisher..Meconopsis quintuplinervia, a medicinal herb endemic to the Tibetan region, is used to treat hepatitis. The aim of this study is to evaluate the antioxidant potential of the ethanolic extract of this herb using different assays...
- Shi X, Xiao C, Wang Y, Tang H. Gallic acid intake induces alterations to systems metabolism in rats. J Proteome Res. 2013;12:991-1006 pubmed publisher..These findings provided new essential information on the effects of dietary polyphenols and demonstrated the great potential of this nutrimetabonomics approach. ..
- Yu X, Jin D, Yu A, Sun J, Chen X, Yang Z. p65 down-regulates DEPTOR expression in response to LPS stimulation in hepatocytes. Gene. 2016;589:12-19 pubmed publisher..Those results indicate DEPTOR regulates liver inflammation at least partially via mTORC1 pathway, and is down-regulated by LPS through p65. ..
- Fu T, Guan Y, Xu J, Wang Y. APP, APLP2 and LRP1 interact with PCSK9 but are not required for PCSK9-mediated degradation of the LDLR in vivo. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Biol Lipids. 2017;1862:883-889 pubmed publisher..Infusion of PCSK9 into WT mice also had no effect on the levels of hepatic APP, APLP2 or LRP1. Thus, APP, APLP2 and LRP1 are not required for PCSK9-mediated LDLR degradation and are not regulated by PCSK9 in vivo. ..
- Mao X, Yu F, Wang N, Wu Y, Zou F, Wu K, et al. Hypoglycemic effect of polysaccharide enriched extract of Astragalus membranaceus in diet induced insulin resistant C57BL/6J mice and its potential mechanism. Phytomedicine. 2009;16:416-25 pubmed publisher..We have shown that APS has beneficial effects on insulin resistance and hyperglycemia. The mechanism is related to the alleviation of ER stress and insulin resistance under hyperglycemia conditions...
- Yue J, Dong G, He C, Chen J, Liu Y, Peng R. Protective effects of thiopronin against isoniazid-induced hepatotoxicity in rats. Toxicology. 2009;264:185-91 pubmed publisher..Thiopronin may reduce free radical generation via inhibition of hepatic CYP2E1 and increase the removal of free radicals directly or through the induction of cytosolic GSTs. ..
- Shi Q, Wang L, Zhang W, Gong Z. Betaine inhibits toll-like receptor 4 expression in rats with ethanol-induced liver injury. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:897-903 pubmed..0001). Betaine can prevent the alcohol-induced liver injury effectively and improve the liver function. The expression of TLR4 increases significantly in ethanol-fed rats and betaine administration can inhibit TLR4 expression. ..
- Fu W, Chen J, Cai Y, Lei Y, Chen L, Pei L, et al. Antioxidant, free radical scavenging, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective potential of the extract from Parathelypteris nipponica (Franch. et Sav.) Ching. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;130:521-8 pubmed..The present study was conducted to evaluate the antioxidant, free radical scavenging, hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory potential of Parathelypteris nipponica (Franch. et Sav.) Ching...
- Liang Y, Guan R, Huang W, Xu T. Isolation and identification of a novel inducible antibacterial peptide from the skin mucus of Japanese eel, Anguilla japonica. Protein J. 2011;30:413-21 pubmed publisher..The 20 N-terminal amino acid sequences were clarified by Edman degradation, and based on results of homology search by BLAST analysis of the 20 N-terminal sequences, the AJN-10 showed little similarity to other proteins in databases...
- He J, Chen J, Wu L, Li G, Xie P. Metabolic response to oral microcystin-LR exposure in the rat by NMR-based metabonomic study. J Proteome Res. 2012;11:5934-46 pubmed publisher..These observations offered novel insights into the microcystin hepatotoxic mechanism at a functional level, thereby facilitating further assessment and clarification of human health risk from MCs exposure. ..
- Guo Y, Ma Z, Kou H, Sun R, Yang H, SMITH C, et al. Synergistic effects of pyrrolizidine alkaloids and lipopolysaccharide on preterm delivery and intrauterine fetal death in mice. Toxicol Lett. 2013;221:212-8 pubmed publisher..The enhancement of LPS-induced preterm delivery and fetal demise in animals exposed chronically to PAs and other substances found in foods and beverages consumed widely by humans merits further focused investigation...
- Ding Z, Liang H, Jin G, Chen W, Wang W, Datta P, et al. Smad6 suppresses the growth and self-renewal of hepatic progenitor cells. J Cell Physiol. 2014;229:651-60 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that Smad6 is a regulatory molecule which regulates the proliferation, self-renewal and Wnt/?-catenin signaling in HPCs. ..
- Song Y, Huang C, Shi X, Pan Y, Liu X, Luo Z. Endoplasmic reticulum stress and dysregulation of calcium homeostasis mediate Cu-induced alteration in hepatic lipid metabolism of javelin goby Synechogobius hasta. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;175:20-9 pubmed publisher..hasta and demonstrated their differential expression among tissues. Moreover, the study demonstrated the molecular mechanism by which ER stress might underlie the change of lipid metabolism induced by Cu in S. hasta. ..
- Huang L, Gu W, Si X, Wei M, Feng J. Expression of NF-kappaB in rotavirus-induced damage to the liver and biliary tract in neonatal mice. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2007;6:188-93 pubmed..In this study, we aimed to investigate the histopathological patterns of different kinds of rotavirus in the liver and biliary tract of neonatal mice and the expression of NF-kappaB in the liver and biliary tract of infected mice...
- Yang X, Xu J, Guo H, Hou X, Hao L, Liu L, et al. Effect of excessive iodine exposure on the placental deiodinase activities and Hoxc8 expression during mouse embryogenesis. Br J Nutr. 2007;98:116-22 pubmed
- Wang J, Qiao L, Li Y, Yang G. Ginsenoside Rb1 attenuates intestinal ischemia-reperfusion- induced liver injury by inhibiting NF-kappaB activation. Exp Mol Med. 2008;40:686-98 pubmed..In conclusion, ginsenoside Rb1 ablated liver injury induced by intestinal I/R by inhibiting NF-kappaB activation. ..
- Zhang H, Chen D, Wu Y, He Q, Chen H, Liu Z. Both swine and human cells are capable to support the replication of swine hepatitis E virus type 4 in vitro. Virus Res. 2011;158:289-93 pubmed publisher..Full-length genome sequence of a swine HEV isolate from liver was determined to be genotype 4. Taken together, our data suggest that swine HEV is able to replicate in both swine and human cells in vitro. ..
- Xiao H, Wei H, Yang G, Peng H, Zhang C. [Effects of paeoniflorin on expressions of CTGF, PDGF and TNF-alpha in mice with hepatic fibrosis due to Schistosoma japonicum infection]. Zhongguo Xue Xi Chong Bing Fang Zhi Za Zhi. 2011;23:288-91 pubmed
- Wu Y, Huang G, Li J. [Effect of traditional Chinese medicine on expression of extracellular signal-regulating kinase-1 and mitogen activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 in brain and liver of fetal rats with fetal growth restriction]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2002;37:672-5 pubmed..The possible mechanism which the RKRQBAP cure FGR is to affect the expression of ERK-1 and MKP-1 and to promote growth- related genes expression and restrain apoptosis. In addition, RKRQBAP is superior to L-arginine in treatment of FGR. ..
- Sun J, He H, Xie B. Novel antioxidant peptides from fermented mushroom Ganoderma lucidum. J Agric Food Chem. 2004;52:6646-52 pubmed..lucidum. GLP could play an important role in the inhibition of lipid peroxidation in biological systems through its antioxidant, metal chelating, and free radical scavenging activities. ..
- Mao X, Wu Y, Wu K, Liu M, Zhang J, Zou F, et al. Astragalus polysaccharide reduces hepatic endoplasmic reticulum stress and restores glucose homeostasis in a diabetic KKAy mouse model. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007;28:1947-56 pubmed..Thus, APS has promising application in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. ..
- Gao Z, Leng S, Lu F, Xie M, Xu L, Wang K. Effect of berberine on expression of hepatocyte nuclear factor-4alpha in rats with fructose-induced insulin resistance. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2008;28:261-5 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that berberine could prevent fructose-induced insulin resistance in rats possibly by promoting the expression HNF-4alpha in liver. ..
- Tao Y, Chen D, Yu G, Yu H, Pan Y, Wang Y, et al. Simultaneous determination of lincomycin and spectinomycin residues in animal tissues by gas chromatography-nitrogen phosphorus detection and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry with accelerated solvent extraction. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2011;28:145-54 pubmed publisher..This rapid and reliable method can be used for the characterisation and quantification of residues of lincomycin and spectinomycin in animal tissues. ..
- Li X, Wang X, Liu R, Ma Y, Guo H, Hao L, et al. Chronic leucine supplementation increases body weight and insulin sensitivity in rats on high-fat diet likely by promoting insulin signaling in insulin-target tissues. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57:1067-79 pubmed publisher..Chronic leucine supplementation can increase insulin sensitivity and body weight likely by reducing oxidative stress and improving insulin signaling pathway in rats on HFD. ..
- Huang Q, Ihsan A, Guo P, Luo X, Cheng G, Hao H, et al. Evaluation of the safety of primary metabolites of cyadox: Acute and sub-chronic toxicology studies and genotoxicity assessment. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;74:123-36 pubmed publisher..Based on the subchronic study, the target organ of the primary metabolites was the liver, and the no-observed-adverse-effect level for Cy1 and Cy-M was 150Â mg/kg diet. ..
- Liang X, Zhao Y, Li Y, Gao J. Identification and structural characterization of two peroxisome proliferator activated receptors and their transcriptional changes at different developmental stages and after feeding with different fatty acids. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;193:9-16 pubmed publisher..These results will stimulate further studies to better understand the functional characterization of PPARÎ²1 and PPARÎ²2. ..
- Wang K, Song Z, Wang H, Li Q, Cui Z, Zhang Y. Angelica sinensis polysaccharide attenuates concanavalin A-induced liver injury in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;31:140-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ASP pretreatment could attenuate concanavalin A-induced liver injury through its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant actions in mice. ..
- Cai W, Liang X, Yuan X, Li A, He Y, He S. Genomic organization and expression of insulin receptors in grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idellus. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;194-195:51-7 pubmed publisher..Arhgef18, PEX11G, humanC19orf45 genes were highly conserved among mammal species. However, no conserved synteny was observed among fish, mammals, avians and amphibians. ..
- Tang C, Lei J, Guan F, Li Y, Liu R, Grevelding C, et al. Effect of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4 on CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in murine schistosomiasis japonica. Exp Parasitol. 2014;136:74-8 pubmed publisher..The latter indicated a role of CTLA-4 in granuloma formation. Moreover, CD4(+)CD25(+) Tregs and CTLA-4 may exert synergistic effects during immune evasion processes by enhancing Th1-type immune response. ..
- Zhang Q, Li Z, Gui J. Isolation of a lethal rhabdovirus from the cultured Chinese sucker Myxocyprinus asiaticus. Dis Aquat Organ. 2000;42:1-9 pubmed..At present it is not known if this is a novel virus species or if it is an isolate of a known fish rhabdovirus. Until a confirmed identification can be made, we will temporarily refer to this virus as Chinese sucker rhabdovirus (CSRV). ..
- Zhang J, Zhao W, Wu K, Wang K, Zhang X, Gu C, et al. Human hepatitis B virus X protein promotes cell proliferation and inhibits cell apoptosis through interacting with a serine protease Hepsin. Arch Virol. 2005;150:721-41 pubmed..In addition, the complex of HBx and Hepsin promoted the expression of HBeAg in Hep G220.127.116.11 cells indicating that the association of these two proteins stimulated viral replication. ..
- Zhu C, Yan W, Zhu F, Zhu Y, Xi D, Tian D, et al. Fibrinogen-like protein 2 fibroleukin expression and its correlation with disease progression in murine hepatitis virus type 3-induced fulminant hepatitis and in patients with severe viral hepatitis B. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:6936-40 pubmed..The measurement of hfgl2/fibroleukin expression in PBMC may serve as a useful marker to monitor the severity of AOC hepatitis B and a target for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Zhang Z, Tian Y, Li L, Fiedler M, Schmid E, Roggendorf M, et al. A conserved linear B-cell epitope at the N-terminal region of woodchuck hepatitis virus core protein (WHcAg). J Virol Methods. 2006;135:17-25 pubmed..Due to the conservation of the amino acid sequence in this region of WHcAg and HBcAg, these antibodies recognized recombinant HBcAg as well. Thus, this linear B-cell epitope is conserved on the core proteins of hepadnaviruses. ..
- Cheng Y, Xu M, Song W, Yang Y, Liu W, Li Y, et al. [Microarray DNA chip in analyzing the association between HLA-DRB and advanced hepatosplenic schistosomiasis]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2005;23:392-5 pubmed..01). Allele HLA-DRB1*04x is positively, while HLA-DRB1*15x is negatively, correlated with advanced hepatosplenic schistosomiasis. ..
- Wan C, Cheng R, Wang H, Liu T. Immunomodulatory effects of mesenchymal stem cells derived from adipose tissues in a rat orthotopic liver transplantation model. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2008;7:29-33 pubmed..05). Adipose-derived MSCs clearly inhibit recipient-derived T lymphocyte proliferation in MLC and significantly alleviate acute rejection following orthotopic liver transplantation in rats. ..
- Liu C, Yu L, Deng J, Lam P, Wu R, Zhou B. Waterborne exposure to fluorotelomer alcohol 6:2 FTOH alters plasma sex hormone and gene transcription in the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis of zebrafish. Aquat Toxicol. 2009;93:131-7 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that FTOHs may disturb fish reproduction through endocrine disrupted activity. ..
- Wu Z, Han M, Chen T, Yan W, Ning Q. Acute liver failure: mechanisms of immune-mediated liver injury. Liver Int. 2010;30:782-94 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, immune responses crosstalk with other physiological or pathophysiological factors, for example, coagulation factors which in turn determine the outcome of ALF and these are discussed. ..
- Wang X, He Q, Wang Y, Ihsan A, Huang L, Zhou W, et al. A chronic toxicity study of cyadox in Wistar rats. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011;59:324-33 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the target organs of cyadox for rats were liver and kidney. The no-observed-adverse-effect level of cyadox in this study was estimated to be 400 mg/kg diet. ..
- Li C, Wang Y, Dong W, Xiang S, Liang H, Wang H, et al. Hepatic oval cell lines generate hepatocellular carcinoma following transfection with HBx gene and treatment with aflatoxin B1 in vivo. Cancer Lett. 2011;311:1-10 pubmed publisher..Conversely, none of the controls developed intrahepatic tumors. These results provide an evidence that oval cells have the capacity to generate HCC through the combined effects of the HBx and AFB1 in the liver microenvironment. ..
- Luo B, Zou T, Lu N, Chai F, Ye X, Wang Y, et al. Role of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 in lipid metabolism: analysis based on a phage-display human liver cDNA library. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;416:39-44 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, SOCS3 is an important factor for lipid metabolism and a potential drug-target for treatment of widespread obesity. ..
- Rong S, Zhao Y, Bao W, Xiao X, Wang D, Nussler A, et al. Curcumin prevents chronic alcohol-induced liver disease involving decreasing ROS generation and enhancing antioxidative capacity. Phytomedicine. 2012;19:545-50 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, curcumin provided protection against chronic ALD and the mechanism might be related to the alleviation of oxidative damage. ..
- Zhang D, Gao J, Zhang K, Liu X, Li J. Effects of chronic cadmium poisoning on Zn, Cu, Fe, Ca, and metallothionein in liver and kidney of rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012;149:57-63 pubmed publisher..There did not have a strict dose-dependent relationship among Cd content, MT gene expression, and MT protein synthesis. What is more, changes of Zn, Fe, Cu, and Ca had a certain interaction with both MT mRNA and protein. ..
- Zeng Q, Wei C, Wu Y, Li K, Ding S, Yuan J, et al. Approach to distribution and accumulation of dibutyl phthalate in rats by immunoassay. Food Chem Toxicol. 2013;56:18-27 pubmed publisher..The date suggested that the accumulations of DBP exposed through dermal route were less than that of oral route and most of DBP was metabolized in 2 or 3 days. ..
- Chen C, Cheng G, Hao H, Dai M, Wang X, Huang L, et al. Mechanism of porcine liver xanthine oxidoreductase mediated N-oxide reduction of cyadox as revealed by docking and mutagenesis studies. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73912 pubmed publisher..This study initially reveals the possible catalytic mechanism of porcine XOR in cyadox metabolism, providing with novel insights into the structure-function relationship of XOR in the reduction of exogenous di-N-oxides. ..
- Hu J, Zhu X, Zhang X, Wang P, Zhang R, Zhang P, et al. Targeting TRAF3 signaling protects against hepatic ischemia/reperfusions injury. J Hepatol. 2016;64:146-59 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of hepatic TRAF3 may represent a promising approach to protect the liver against I/R injury-related diseases. ..
- Zhang H, Wang X, Wu Z, Liu H, Chen W, Zhang Z, et al. Beneficial effect of farnesoid X receptor activation on metabolism in a diabetic rat model. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2135-42 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, FXR agonist treatment induces beneficial effects on metabolism in the rat T2DM model. In conclusion, the present study indicated that the FXR agonist may be useful for the treatment of T2DM and hypertriglyceridemia. ..
- Ma B, Wang J, Tong J, Zhou G, Chen Y, He J, et al. Protective effects of Chaenomeles thibetica extract against carbon tetrachloride-induced damage via the MAPK/Nrf2 pathway. Food Funct. 2016;7:1492-500 pubmed publisher..These effects may expand the applications of C. thibetica and offer alternative food with antioxidant and hepatoprotective functions in the food industry. ..
- Xiao G, Zhu S, Xiao X, Yan L, Yang J, Wu G. Comparison of laboratory tests, ultrasound, or magnetic resonance elastography to detect fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A meta-analysis. Hepatology. 2017;66:1486-1501 pubmed publisher..Among the four noninvasive simple indexes, NFS and FIB-4 probably offer the best diagnostic performance for detecting AF. (Hepatology 2017;66:1486-1501). ..
- Liu X, Tan X, Xia M, Wu C, Song J, Wu J, et al. Loss of 11Î²HSD1 enhances glycolysis, facilitates intrahepatic metastasis, and indicates poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2038-53 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, 11Î²HSD1 inhibits the intrahepatic metastasis of HCC via restriction of tumor glycolysis activity and may serve as a prognostic biomarker for patients. ..
- Wu Y, Ouyang J, Wu K, Wang S, Wen C, Xia Z. Rosiglitazone ameliorates abnormal expression and activity of protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B in the skeletal muscle of fat-fed, streptozotocin-treated diabetic rats. Br J Pharmacol. 2005;146:234-43 pubmed..These data suggest that RSG enhances insulin activity in skeletal muscle of diabetic rats possibly by ameliorating abnormal levels and activities of PTP1B. ..
- Zhang J, Wu H, Wang H, Zhang J, Wang Y, Zheng Q. Protection against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury via downregulation of toll-like receptor 2 expression by inhibition of Kupffer cell function. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:4423-6 pubmed..56 ng/L, P<0.05), but was still higher than that in sham group (84.45+/-14.73 ng/L vs 6.07+/-5.33 ng/L, P<0.01). Inhibition of the function of KCs may protect liver against I/R injury via downregulation of the expression of TLR2. ..
- Lu P, Liu F, Yao Z, Wang C, Chen D, Tian Y, et al. Nitrite-derived nitric oxide by xanthine oxidoreductase protects the liver against ischemia-reperfusion injury. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2005;4:350-5 pubmed..05). NO2- -derived NO by XOR in the hypoxic and acidic environment induced by hepatic I/R protects the liver against I/R injury in vivo. ..
- Fu J, Xie P. The acute effects of microcystin LR on the transcription of nine glutathione S-transferase genes in common carp Cyprinus carpio L. Aquat Toxicol. 2006;80:261-6 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that MC-LR showed different effects on the transcription of nine carp GST isoforms...
- Zhu Y, Tian D, Xu D, Ni M, Song P. [The effect of endotoxemia on gluconeogenesis in livers and kidneys during acute hepatic failure]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2007;15:672-5 pubmed..75+/-0.03 vs 0.13+/-0.07, P<0.05). During acute hepatic failure severe endotoxemia would damage the function of gluconeogenesis in livers and kidneys by inhibiting transcription of PEPCK and this can induce hypoglycemia. ..
- Luo M, Chen L, Zheng J, Zeng T, Deng X. [The effect of calorie restriction on the expression of liver's gluconeogenesis genes of rats fed a high fat diet]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2008;16:125-8 pubmed..01). Meanwhile, liver steatosis was also milder. Calorie restriction can inhibit the expressions of FoxO1, PEPCK and G-6-P, strengthen insulin signal conduction, suppress gluconeogenesis and thus regulate glycometabolism. ..
- Pan G, Fu Y, Zuo B, Ren Z, Xu D, Lei M, et al. Molecular characterization, expression profile and association analysis with fat deposition traits of the porcine APOM gene. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:1363-71 pubmed publisher..05), backfat thickness at shoulder (P < 0.05), backfat thickness at thorax-waist (P < 0.05), backfat thickness at buttock (P < 0.01) and average backfat thickness over shoulder, thorax-waist and buttock (P < 0.01). ..
- Wang R, Li Z, Wang Y, Gui J. An Apo-14 promoter-driven transgenic zebrafish that marks liver organogenesis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e22555 pubmed publisher..Overall, the current study provides a transgenic zebrafish line that marks the through liver organogenesis. ..
- He S, Liang X, Qu C, Huang W, Shen D, Zhang W, et al. Identification, organ expression and ligand-dependent expression levels of peroxisome proliferator activated receptors in grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella). Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2012;155:381-8 pubmed publisher..15d-PGJ2 was able to induce PPAR? expression, but PPAR? and ? were not enhanced. Consequently, these results indicate that clofibrate, 2-bromo palmitate and 15d-PGJ2 could be applied as the activators of grass carp PPARs. ..
- Hamza H, Cao J, Li X, Li C, Zhu M, Zhao S. Hepatitis B vaccine induces apoptotic death in Hepa1-6 cells. Apoptosis. 2012;17:516-27 pubmed publisher..3, 0.1, 0.05 ?g/ml). In addition In vivo apoptotic effect of hepatitis B vaccine was observed in mouse liver. ..
- Liu J, Zhang Y, You R, Zeng F, Guo D, Wang K. Polysaccharide isolated from Angelica sinensis inhibits hepcidin expression in rats with iron deficiency anemia. J Med Food. 2012;15:923-9 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that ASP can suppress the expression of hepcidin in rats with IDA, and may be useful for the treatment of IDA. ..