Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications720 found, 100 shown here
- Cai Y, Wang R, Chen X, Zhao Y, Sun Z, Zhao J. Maffucci syndrome with the spindle cell hemangiomas in the mucosa of the lower lip: a rare case report and literature review. J Cutan Pathol. 2013;40:661-6 pubmed publisher..Herein, we report the second case of vascular lesions localized in the mucosa of lower lip in a patient with Maffucci syndrome. Histopathologic examination showed spindle cell hemangioma...
- Tao C, Zhang Q, Feng N, Shi D, Liu B. Development of a colloidal gold immunochromatographic strip assay for simple and fast detection of human Î±-lactalbumin in genetically modified cow milk. J Dairy Sci. 2016;99:1773-1779 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that the applied method was effective to detect human Î±-LA in cow milk. ..
- Yang B, Deng Q, Zhang W, Feng Y, Dai X, Feng W, et al. Exposure to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Plasma Cytokines, and Heart Rate Variability. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19272 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated PAH exposure was associated with plasma cytokines, and higher cytokines were associated with decreased HRV, but additional human and potential mechanistic studies are needed. ..
- Li J, Zou L, Zhou Y, Li L, Zhu Y, Yang Y, et al. A low-frequency variant in SMAD7 modulates TGF-? signaling and confers risk for colorectal cancer in Chinese population. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:1798-1807 pubmed publisher..The rs3764482 variant may block the TGF-? signaling via impeding the activation of downstream genes, leading to cancer cell proliferation, thus contributing to CRC pathogenesis. ..
- Sun R, Fu B, Jiang J. [Role of short-latency somatosensory evoked potential in the diagnosis of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:545-548 pubmed..05). SSEP can be used for the auxiliary diagnosis of CIDP, especially in CIDP children with affected sensory nerves or secondary axonal degeneration. ..
- Zou Z, Meng Z, Ma C, Liang D, Sun R, Lan K. Guanylate-Binding Protein 1 Inhibits Nuclear Delivery of Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus Virions by Disrupting Formation of Actin Filament. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results elucidate a novel mechanism of GBP1 anti-KSHV activity and emphasize the critical role of RTA in KSHV evasion of the host immune system during primary infection. ..
- Liu L, Li Y, Liu S, Duan Q, Chen L, Wu T, et al. Downregulation of miR-193a-3p inhibits cell growth and migration in renal cell carcinoma by targeting PTEN. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317711951 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the findings indicated for the first time that miR-193a-3p functions as a tumor-promoting microRNA by directly targeting PTEN in renal cell carcinoma. ..
- Xi D, Pan S, Cui T, Wu J. Association between IL-13 gene polymorphism and asthma in Han nationality in Hubei Chinese population. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2004;24:219-22 pubmed..174, respectively). Our results suggest that the Arg110Gln polymorphism of IL-13 gene is associated with susceptibility of asthma and elevated total plasma IgE in Chinese children of Han nationality in Hubei, but not with them in adults. ..
- Jicai Z, Zongtao Y, Jun L, Haiping L, Jianmin W, Lihua H. Persistent infection of hepatitis B virus is involved in high rate of p16 methylation in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Carcinog. 2006;45:530-6 pubmed..Generally, these results indicate that persistent HBV infection may be associated with high rate of p16 methylation, and involved in development of HCC through this way. ..
- Yang Y, Wang Y, Du Y, Zhu J, Gao H, Zou L. [Correlation of netrin-1 expression with invasion of extra villous trophoblasts]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2009;44:131-4 pubmed..05). There were significant difference between all groups (P < 0.05). Netrin-1 can promote the potential of proliferation and invasion of extravillous trophoblasts in vitro through its receptors including neogenin and UNC5B. ..
- Xinghua L, Bo Z, Yan G, Lei W, Changyao W, Qi L, et al. The overexpression of AP-4 as a prognostic indicator for gastric carcinoma. Med Oncol. 2012;29:871-7 pubmed publisher..0010), and pTNM stage. What's more, AP-4 overexpression indicated a worse prognosis for patients. So AP-4 may be a molecular marker to predict the progression and prognosis of the tumor. ..
- Chen L, Huang G. [An autopsy analysis on 14 cases of poisoning death caused by illegal quackery]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 1997;13:215-7, 254 pubmed..The authors suggest that measures as above are of great importance for preventing similar poisoning and improving forensic identification. ..
- Chen Y, Liu H, Cui G, Wu Q, He J, Chen W. [Deguelin regulates cell cycle and nuclear pore complex protein Nup98 and Nup88 in U937 cells in vitro]. Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2007;28:115-8 pubmed..Deguelin is able to inhibit the proliferation of U937 cells by regulating the cell cycle. The antitumor activity of deguelin was related to up-regulating the expression of Nup98 and down-regulating Nup88 protein. ..
- Zhou J, Lei W, Shen L, Luo H, Shen Z. Primary study of leptin and human hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2900-4 pubmed..The relationship between leptin and human hepatocellular carcinoma cells might indicate that adipokine could be associated with the progression of human hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Liu X, Zuo Y, Zhang W, Yang D, Xiong C, Zhang X. Expression of interleukin-15 and its receptor on the surface of stimulated human umbilical vein endothelial cells. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2009;29:527-34 pubmed publisher..The conclusion demonstrated from our results is that IFN-gamma and TNF-alpha play an important role in regulating the expression of IL-15 and IL-15Ralpha on the surface of HUVECs. ..
- Yang X, Zhang Y, Hu J. The expression of Cajal cells at the obstruction site of congenital pelviureteric junction obstruction and quantitative image analysis. J Pediatr Surg. 2009;44:2339-42 pubmed publisher..The study aimed to analyze the expression and significance of interstitial cells of Cajal (ICC) at the obstruction site of congenital pelviureteric junction obstruction (PUJO)...
- Ouyang P, Saarel E, Bai Y, Luo C, Lv Q, Xu Y, et al. A de novo mutation in NKX2.5 associated with atrial septal defects, ventricular noncompaction, syncope and sudden death. Clin Chim Acta. 2011;412:170-5 pubmed publisher..3) This study for the first time identifies association between a NKX2.5 mutation and ventricular noncompaction. Our results significantly expand the phenotypic spectrum of NKX2.5 mutations. ..
- Wan Z, Wang Y, Li S, Duan L, Zhai J. Development of array-based technology for detection of HAV using gold-DNA probes. J Biochem Mol Biol. 2005;38:399-406 pubmed..As little as 100 fM of HAV amplicon could be detected on the array. Therefore, the array technology is an alternative to be applied in detection of HAV due to its low-cost and high-sensitivity. ..
- Ding Y, Ruan Q. The value of p63 and CK5/6 expression in the differential diagnosis of ductal lesions of breast. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2006;26:405-7 pubmed..Simultaneous detection of p63, CK5/6 and alpha-SMA can help increase the diagnostic accuracy of breast diseases...
- Wang Y, Duan H, Chen S, Xiao B, Cheng J, Tao Z. Effect of RNA interference targeting human telomerase reverse transcriptase on telomerase and its related protein expression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. J Laryngol Otol. 2007;121:476-82 pubmed..Therefore, RNA interference technology may be a promising strategy for the treatment of nasopharyngeal cancer. ..
- Zhang J, Zhang H, Bi H, Liu Z, Guo J, Qu S. Optimal expression condition of recombinant RAP. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:5-8 pubmed..It was concluded that the expression condition of recombinant RAP was optimized and functional RAP was obtained, which offered a good foundation for the further production of RAP as research tool. ..
- Gong R, Huang L, Shi J, Luo K, Qiu G, Feng H, et al. Syncytin-A mediates the formation of syncytiotrophoblast involved in mouse placental development. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2007;20:517-26 pubmed..These results present evidence in support of the direct role for syncytin-A in mouse TS cell fusion and differentiation involved in placental development. ..
- Li R, Chen Y, Zeng L, Shu W, Zhao F, Wen L, et al. Gambogic acid induces G0/G1 arrest and apoptosis involving inhibition of SRC-3 and inactivation of Akt pathway in K562 leukemia cells. Toxicology. 2009;262:98-105 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that GA might exhibit its strong antitumor effects via the interruption of SRC-3. ..
- Liu X, Hu L, Li Y, Chen F, Ning Y, Yao Q. The association of HLA-B*27 subtypes with ankylosing spondylitis in Wuhan population of China. Rheumatol Int. 2010;30:587-90 pubmed publisher..8%) patients and in 13 (8.9%) controls. B*2702, 06 and B*2713 were relatively rare. Our results show that the allele conferring risk to AS in the Wuhan population of China was B*2704 and B*2705. B*2704 is strongly associated with AS. ..
- Pan J, Liu G, Cheng J, Chen X, Ju X. CoMFA and molecular docking studies of benzoxazoles and benzothiazoles as CYP450 1A1 inhibitors. Eur J Med Chem. 2010;45:967-72 pubmed publisher..The results obtained from this study will be helpful in the design of potentially active CYP450 1A1 inhibitors. ..
- Liu M, Tan C, Fang L, Xiao S, Chen H. Microarray analyses of THP-1 cells infected with Streptococcus suis serotype 2. Vet Microbiol. 2011;150:126-31 pubmed publisher..Our findings can be of interest for future research. ..
- Zhang S, Wang J, Yuan Q, Ge S, Zhang J, Xia N, et al. Clinical characteristics and risk factors of sporadic Hepatitis E in central China. Virol J. 2011;8:152 pubmed publisher..Liver cirrhosis can aggravate HE, and lead to a higher mortality. HEV infection can cause decompensation in patients with cirrhosis, as evidenced by a worsening Child-Pugh score. ..
- Zhou X, Chen H, Wang Q, Zhang L, Zhao J. Knockdown of Mgat5 inhibits CD133+ human pulmonary adenocarcinoma cell growth in vitro and in vivo. Clin Invest Med. 2011;34:E155-62 pubmed..These findings suggest Mgat5 may play an important role during oncogenesis, identifying a potential therapeutic target for pulmonary adenocarcinoma. ..
- Sun H, Wu C, Tan H, Wang Q. A new development of FG-CC' siRNA blocking interaction of Tim-1 and Tim-4 can enhance DC vaccine against gastric cancer . Hepatogastroenterology. 2012;59:2677-82 pubmed..We have shown that FG-CC-siRNA blocks FG-CC'loop and significantly enhances the anti-tumor immunity in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Wan Z, Lu Y, Liao Q, Wu Y, Chen X. Fangchinoline inhibits human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication by interfering with gp160 proteolytic processing. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39225 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results demonstrate that fangchinoline inhibits HIV-1 replication by interfering with gp160 proteolytic processing. Fangchinoline may serve as a starting point for developing a new HIV-1 therapeutic approach. ..
- Liu H, Chen G, Zhang W, Zhu J, Lin Z, Gong Z, et al. Overexpression of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in adenoid cystic carcinoma: correlation with enhanced metastatic potential. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2013;139:287-95 pubmed publisher..Further investigation of MIF-mediated molecular events may provide novel insights into the treatment for ACC. ..
- Tang L, Jian X, Hamasaki N, Guo T, Wang H, Lu X, et al. Molecular basis of protein S deficiency in China. Am J Hematol. 2013;88:899-905 pubmed publisher..Further genetic analysis is warranted to understand the causes of ProS deficiency in patients without a genetic explanation. ..
- Cheng Z, Huang M, Chen G, Yang G, Zhou X, Chen C, et al. Cell-based assays in combination with ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole time of flight tandem mass spectrometry for screening bioactive capilliposide C metabolites generated by rat intestinal microflora. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;119:130-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, M4, an esterolysis product of LC-C, was obtained and evaluated for its bioactivity in vitro. As a result, M4 exhibited a reduction in cell viability in HepG2 with an IC50 value of 17.46Â±1.55Î¼g/mL. ..
- Ma M, Bai J, Ling Y, Chang W, Xie G, Li R, et al. Monoacylglycerol lipase inhibitor JZL184 regulates apoptosis and migration of colorectal cancer cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2850-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, in colorectal cancer, MAGL may be considered a potential therapeutic target and JZL184 may be a possible therapeutic agent...
- Yuan E, Xia W, Huang J, Hu L, Liao X, Dai X, et al. A sensitive and convenient method for clinical detection of non-syndromic hearing loss-associated common mutations. Gene. 2017;628:322-328 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that HRMA could be used as a routine clinical method for prenatal diagnosis and newborn genetic screening due to its accuracy, sensitivity, and rapid, low-cost and less laborious workflows. ..
- Jiang L, Shao C, Wu Q, Chen G, Zhou J, Yang B, et al. NEAT1 scaffolds RNA-binding proteins and the Microprocessor to globally enhance pri-miRNA processing. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2017;24:816-824 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest a 'bird nest' model in which an lncRNA orchestrates efficient processing of potentially an entire class of small noncoding RNAs in the nucleus. ..
- Yang Q, Liu T, Lin H, Zhang M, Wei J, Luo W, et al. TRIM32-TAX1BP1-dependent selective autophagic degradation of TRIF negatively regulates TLR3/4-mediated innate immune responses. PLoS Pathog. 2017;13:e1006600 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, TRIM32 links TRIF and TAX1BP1 through distinct domains. These findings suggest that TRIM32 negatively regulates TLR3/4-mediated immune responses by targeting TRIF to TAX1BP1-mediated selective autophagic degradation. ..
- Cao Y, Winneke G, Wilhelm M, Wittsiepe J, Lemm F, Fürst P, et al. Environmental exposure to dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls reduce levels of gonadal hormones in newborns: results from the Duisburg cohort study. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2008;211:30-9 pubmed..The hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis of newborn babies is influenced by prenatal exposure to PCDD/Fs and PCBs in a manner suggestive of AhR-mediation. The clinical relevance of this finding remains to be established, however. ..
- Tang Z, Dai Y, Wan Z, Zhan T, Tan J, Ren X, et al. [A novel COL4A5 splicing mutation causing Alport syndrome in a Chinese family]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:649-52 pubmed..This data revealed a novel splicing mutation of c.1517-1G to T in the COL4A5 gene causing Alport syndrome in a Chinese family. Author's study enriched the spectrum of COL4A5 mutation associated with Alport syndrome. ..
- Zhao Y, Wu J, Sun L, Liu G, Li B, Zheng Y, et al. Prevalence of mutations in HBV DNA polymerase gene associated with nucleos(t)ide resistance in treatment-naive patients with Chronic Hepatitis B in Central China. Braz J Infect Dis. 2016;20:173-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that we should analyze HBV DNA polymerase resistance mutation associated with NAs before giving antiviral therapy such as lamivudine (LAM), adefovir (ADV), and telbivudine (LdT). ..
- Peng L, Zhang W, Zhao J, He S, Zhao Y. Two designs of platysma myocutaneous flap for reconstruction of oral and facial defects following cancer surgery. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005;34:507-13 pubmed..It is recommended that the vertical design be used for reconstruction of buccal mucosa defects, and the transverse design for mouth-floor and facial defects. ..
- Li H, Ding X, Liao A, Kong X, Xiong C. Expression of CatSper family transcripts in the mouse testis during post-natal development and human ejaculated spermatozoa: relationship to sperm motility. Mol Hum Reprod. 2007;13:299-306 pubmed
- Guo D, Shu K, Chen R, Ke C, Zhu Y, Lei T. Microsurgical treatment of symptomatic sacral perineurial cysts. Neurosurgery. 2007;60:1059-65; discussion 1065-6 pubmed..Microsurgical treatment yielded the best long-term resolution of patient symptoms to date and should be recommended to appropriately selected patients. ..
- Zhu R, Liu G, Li W, Wang Z, Chen H, Zhang W. [A study of costimulatory molecules in allergic allergic rhinitis patients]. Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2008;22:780-2, 784 pubmed
- Wu J, Shi Z, Feng Y. Determination of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural using derivatization combined with polymer monolith microextraction by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2009;57:3981-8 pubmed publisher..9-110.8% spiked at different levels with HMF. The inter- and intraday precisions were less than 10%. The LOD (S/N = 3) and LOQ (S/N = 10) for HMF were 1.0 ng/mL and 3.4 ng/mL, respectively. ..
- Jiang G, Duan W, Xu L, Song S, Zhu C, Wu L. Biphasic effect of cadmium on cell proliferation in human embryo lung fibroblast cells and its molecular mechanism. Toxicol In Vitro. 2009;23:973-8 pubmed publisher..Activation of the ERK1/2 pathways seems to play a more important role than the JNK pathway in the biphasic effect of Cd on cell proliferation. ..
- Han Z, Hong Z, Chen C, Gao Q, Luo D, Fang Y, et al. A novel oncolytic adenovirus selectively silences the expression of tumor-associated STAT3 and exhibits potent antitumoral activity. Carcinogenesis. 2009;30:2014-22 pubmed publisher..In summary, M4 has low toxicity and great potential as a therapeutic agent for different types of cancers. ..
- Jiang Y, Zhao J, Xu C, Cao S, Lin L, Lei Y, et al. [The relationship of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase G1793A gene polymorphism, hyperhomocysteinaemia and ulcerative colitis]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2010;49:675-9 pubmed..Our findings demonstrate that the genes related to Hcy metabolism may play an important role in the pathogenesis of UC. ..
- Zhang J, Luo W, Liu Z, Lin J, Cheng Z. Effects of transfection of ICAP-1? and its mutants on adhesion and migration of 2H-11 cells. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2010;30:569-74 pubmed publisher..These effects might be correlated with ERK1/2 and c-Jun protein phosphorylation. ..
- Yu Y, Gong R, Mu Y, Chen Y, Zhu C, Sun Z, et al. Hepatitis B virus induces a novel inflammation network involving three inflammatory factors, IL-29, IL-8, and cyclooxygenase-2. J Immunol. 2011;187:4844-60 pubmed publisher..These new findings provide insights for our understanding of the mechanism by which inflammatory factors regulate each other in response to HBV infection. ..
- Li J, Ye L, Wang X, Hu S, Ho W. Induction of interferon-? contributes to Toll-like receptor 3-mediated herpes simplex virus type 1 inhibition in astrocytes. J Neurosci Res. 2012;90:399-406 pubmed publisher..These results provide direct and compelling evidence that endogenous IFN-? participates in TLR3-mediated antiviral activity, which may have important implications in host cell innate immunity against HSV-1 infection in the CNS. ..
- Yang Y, Huang Q, Lu Y, Li X, Huang S. Reactivating PP2A by FTY720 as a novel therapy for AML with C-KIT tyrosine kinase domain mutation. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:1314-22 pubmed publisher..Our research indicates that the decreased PP2A activity in AML harboring C-KIT/TKD mutation may make the restoration of PP2A activity a novel therapy for AML patients with C-KIT/TKD mutation. ..
- Yu J, Bao W, Lei J. Emodin regulates apoptotic pathway in human liver cancer cells. Phytother Res. 2013;27:251-7 pubmed publisher..These suggest that emodin induces apoptosis in liver cancer cell line through a multifaceted complex cascade of events. ..
- Liu L, Wu J, Zhong R, Wu C, Zou L, Yang B, et al. Multi-loci analysis reveals the importance of genetic variations in sensitivity of platinum-based chemotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer. Mol Carcinog. 2013;52:923-31 pubmed publisher..00002). Multi-loci analysis reveals the importance of genetic variations involved in DNA repair and apoptotic pathways in sensitivity of platinum-based chemotherapy in NSCLC. ..
- Fei Y, Wang J, Liu W, Zuo H, Qin J, Wang D, et al. CD151 promotes cancer cell metastasis via integrins ?3?1 and ?6?1 in vitro. Mol Med Rep. 2012;6:1226-30 pubmed publisher..The mechanism is possibly related to the Rac, cdc42 and P-Rac/cdc42 signaling pathways. ..
- Zhao X, Nogawa A, Matsunaga T, Takegami T, Nakagawa H, Ishigaki Y. Proteasome inhibitors and knockdown of SMG1 cause accumulation of Upf1 and Upf2 in human cells. Int J Oncol. 2014;44:222-8 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrated the quantitative regulation of Upf1 and Upf2 proteins by UPS and SMG1. ..
- Chen S, Rong L, Jia H, Qin S, Zeng X, Zhuo R, et al. Co-delivery of proapoptotic peptide and p53 DNA by reduction-sensitive polypeptides for cancer therapy. Biomater Sci. 2015;3:753-63 pubmed publisher..By regulating both the intrinsic and extrinsic apoptotic pathways, the xPolyR8-KLA(TPP)/p53 complex performed as a synergetic system and lead to a more efficient cancer cell death. ..
- Kong R, Shao S, Wang J, Zhang X, Guo S, Zou L, et al. Genetic variant in DIP2A gene is associated with developmental dyslexia in Chinese population. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2016;171B:203-8 pubmed publisher..741, Padjusted â€‰=â€‰0.057). However, we found no evidence of an association of SNP rs16979358 with DD. In conclusion, this study showed that a genetic variant in the DIP2A gene was associated with increased DD risk in China. ..
- Wang K, Song Z, Wang H, Li Q, Cui Z, Zhang Y. Angelica sinensis polysaccharide attenuates concanavalin A-induced liver injury in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;31:140-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ASP pretreatment could attenuate concanavalin A-induced liver injury through its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant actions in mice. ..
- Sun C, Zhao Z, Gao L, Sun Y, Shao H, Li W. [Cloning and characterization of two novel alternatively spliced transcripts of ZNF268]. Yi Chuan. 2006;28:513-7 pubmed..By cloning and sequencing, two novel transcripts, ZNF268c and ZNF268d were identified. We predict that there is association between ZNF268 and development of hematopoietic cells. ..
- Tang Z, Liu X, Zou P. Resveratrol inhibits the secretion of vascular endothelial growth factor and subsequent proliferation in human leukemia U937 cells. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:508-12 pubmed..It was concluded that resveratrol could down-regulate the secretion of VEGF, induce apoptosis and suppress the proliferation of U937 cells. ..
- Xiang G, Wu J, Lu Y, Liu Z, Lee R. Synthesis and evaluation of a novel ligand for folate-mediated targeting liposomes. Int J Pharm. 2008;356:29-36 pubmed publisher..34 h) showed more rapid plasma clearance than L-DOX (t(1/2)=17.10h). These results suggest that F-PEG-CHEMS is effective as a novel ligand for the synthesis of FR-targeted liposomes...
- Zhou Q, Su Y, Bai M. Effect of antisense RNA targeting Polo-like kinase 1 on cell growth in A549 lung cancer cells. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2008;28:22-6 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it sensitized lung cancer cells to chemotherapy. ..
- Zhong B, Zhang Y, Tan B, Liu T, Wang Y, Shu H. The E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF5 targets virus-induced signaling adaptor for ubiquitination and degradation. J Immunol. 2010;184:6249-55 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that RNF5-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of VISA is one of the mechanisms of the regulation of virus-triggered induction of type I IFNs and cellular antiviral response. ..
- Ding J, Gutmann J, Fan B, Lu Y, Chen H. Investigation of apex locators and related morphological factors. J Endod. 2010;36:1399-403 pubmed publisher..The minor foramen's morphology and the major foramen's location were both important influencing factors on the performance of EALs. ..
- Pei R, Chen H, Lu L, Zhu W, Beckebaum S, Cicinnati V, et al. Hepatitis C virus infection induces the expression of amphiregulin, a factor related to the activation of cellular survival pathways and required for efficient viral assembly. J Gen Virol. 2011;92:2237-48 pubmed publisher..Due to the activation of the cellular survival pathways, AREG may counteract HCV-induced apoptosis of infected hepatocytes and facilitate the development of liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Liu L, Cao Z, Chen J, Li R, Cao Y, Zhu C, et al. Influenza A virus induces interleukin-27 through cyclooxygenase-2 and protein kinase A signaling. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:11899-910 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IL-27 expression is one host immune factor produced in response to IAV infection and that elevated IL-27 levels inhibit viral replication. ..
- Rui R, Lou J, Zou L, Zhong R, Wang J, Xia D, et al. Excess body mass index and risk of liver cancer: a nonlinear dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e44522 pubmed publisher..The findings from meta-analysis provided that excess BMI had significant increased association with risk of liver cancer, although the biological mechanisms underlying the obesity-cancer link still need to be clarified. ..
- Zhang X, Xiong Y, Ye J, Deng Z, Zhang X. Analysis of government investment in primary healthcare institutions to promote equity during the three-year health reform program in China. BMC Health Serv Res. 2013;13:114 pubmed publisher..Hence, a mode of financial allocation must be formulated to promote consistency in government input after the three-year health reform program. ..
- Yu X, He R, Li S, Cai B, Zhao L, Liao L, et al. Magneto-controllable capture and release of cancer cells by using a micropillar device decorated with graphite oxide-coated magnetic nanoparticles. Small. 2013;9:3895-901 pubmed publisher..9% upon the removal of applied magnetic field and it is found that 78% of the released cancer cells are viable, making them suitable for subsequent biological analysis. ..
- Lu Z, He B, He W, Xie J, Yu X, Jiang H. Electrocardiographic characteristics of idiopathic premature ventricular contractions originating from the junction of the right ventricular outflow tract and tricuspid annulus. Int J Cardiol. 2016;203:5-11 pubmed publisher..The flat QRS complex in lead aVL distinguishes this origin from RVOT and TA. RFCA is highly effective for eliminating PVCs in this origin. ..
- Sun X, Wang J, Garner D, Palcic B. Detection of cervical cancer and high grade neoplastic lesions by a combination of liquid-based sampling preparation and DNA measurements using automated image cytometry. Cell Oncol. 2005;27:33-41 pubmed
- Hu Y, Liu Y, Pi Z, Qu S. Interaction of cromolyn sodium with human serum albumin: a fluorescence quenching study. Bioorg Med Chem. 2005;13:6609-14 pubmed
- Qiu H, Xue L, Gao L, Shao H, Wang D, Guo M, et al. Identification of the DNA binding element of the human ZNF300 protein. Cell Mol Biol Lett. 2008;13:391-403 pubmed publisher..Identifying the DNA binding site and characterizing the transcriptional regulation property of ZNF300 would provide critical insights into its potential as a transcriptional regulator. ..
- Wang Q, Ye L, Zhao H, Chen J, Zhou Y. Benchmark dose approach for low-level lead induced haematogenesis inhibition and associations of childhood intelligences with ALAD activity and ALA levels. Sci Total Environ. 2011;409:1806-10 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that blood ALAD activity is a sensitive indicator of early haematological damage due to low-level Pb exposures for children. ..
- Chen L, Bai Y, Liao G, Peng E, Wu B, Wang Y, et al. Electrospun poly(L-lactide)/poly(?-caprolactone) blend nanofibrous scaffold: characterization and biocompatibility with human adipose-derived stem cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e71265 pubmed publisher..However, the NFS of 1/1 weight ratio showed better properties and cellular responses in all assessments, implying it a biocompatible scaffold for tissue engineering...
- Zhou R, Zhou X, Yin Z, Guo J, Hu T, Jiang S, et al. Tumor invasion and metastasis regulated by microRNA-184 and microRNA-574-5p in small-cell lung cancer. Oncotarget. 2015;6:44609-22 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide a comprehensive analysis of the miRNA expression pattern in SCLC and indicate that miRNAs may serve as potential therapeutic and prognostic predictors in SCLC. ..
- Zhang K, Xiang M, Zhou L, Liu J, Curry N, Heine SuÃ±er D, et al. Gene network and familial analyses uncover a gene network involving Tbx5/Osr1/Pcsk6 interaction in the second heart field for atrial septation. Hum Mol Genet. 2016;25:1140-51 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study implicated a gene network involving Tbx5, Osr1 and Pcsk6 interaction in SHF for atrial septation, providing a molecular framework for understanding the role of Tbx5 in CHD ontogeny. ..
- Ma B, Wang J, Tong J, Zhou G, Chen Y, He J, et al. Protective effects of Chaenomeles thibetica extract against carbon tetrachloride-induced damage via the MAPK/Nrf2 pathway. Food Funct. 2016;7:1492-500 pubmed publisher..These effects may expand the applications of C. thibetica and offer alternative food with antioxidant and hepatoprotective functions in the food industry. ..
- Yang S, Zhao X, Xu H, Chen F, Xu Y, Li Z, et al. AKT2 Blocks Nucleus Translocation of Apoptosis-Inducing Factor (AIF) and Endonuclease G (EndoG) While Promoting Caspase Activation during Cardiac Ischemia. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These data are the first to show a previous unrecognized function and mechanism of AKT2 in regulating cardiomyocyte survival during ischemia by inducing a unique mitochondrial-dependent DNA degradation pathway when it is inhibited. ..
- Xiao Y, Deng T, Shang Z, Wang D. Adiponectin inhibits oxidization-induced differentiation of T helper cells through inhibiting costimulatory CD40 and CD80. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2017;50:e6227 pubmed publisher..Adiponectin suppressed Th1 and Th17 differentiation through adipoR1 receptor, contributed to the inhibition of CD80 and CD40, and inhibited differentiation of Th1 and Th17 by inhibiting antigen presenting action. ..
- Yang Y, Dong R, Hu D, Chen Z, Fu M, Wang D, et al. Liver Kinase B1/AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Pathway Activation Attenuated the Progression of Endotoxemia in the Diabetic Mice. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:761-779 pubmed publisher..Thus, LKB1/AMPK signaling pathway may serve as a potentially useful therapeutic target for severe infection in diabetic patients. ..
- Guo Y, Li Y, Zhao K, Yue X, Yu Y, Kuang W, et al. Effects of Curvilinear Supine Position on Tissue Interface Pressure: A Prospective Before-and-After Study. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2017;44:450-454 pubmed publisher..Additional research is needed to determine if these effects will reduce intraoperative pressure injury occurrence. ..
- Jiang R, Dong X, Zhu W, Duan Q, Xue Y, Shen Y, et al. Combining PET/CT with serum tumor markers to improve the evaluation of histological type of suspicious lung cancers. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184338 pubmed publisher..05 for all). SUVmax and serum tumor markers show values in evaluating the histological types of suspicious lung cancers. When properly combined, the diagnostic efficiency can increase significantly. ..
- Gong P, Zhang M, Jiang L. [Research on effect of acupuncture at Sanyinjiao on brain function by means of positron emission tomographic imaging]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2006;26:119-22 pubmed
- Hu C, Li Y, Zou Y, Zhang J, Chen J, Liu J, et al. Troponin T measurement can predict persistent left ventricular dysfunction in peripartum cardiomyopathy. Heart. 2007;93:488-90 pubmed..A cTnT concentration of >0.04 ng/ml predicted persistent left ventricular dysfunction with a sensitivity of 54.9% and a specificity of 90.9%. ..
- Wang H, Zhang J, Feng W, Zhang S, Liang H, Wang Y, et al. PIN1 gene overexpression and beta-catenin gene mutation/expression in hepatocellular carcinoma and their significance. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:54-7 pubmed..12, P<0.05). So it was postulated that the increase of PIN1 gene expression could promote hepatocellular carcinogenesis via a way different from beta-catenin gene mutation. ..