Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on heart in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Li Y, Wang P, Chen C, Zou M, Wang D. Improvement of mechanical heart function by trimetazidine in db/db mice. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:560-9 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, our study suggests that trimetazidine suppresses the development of diabetic cardiomyopathy, which warrants further clinical investigation. ..
- Zuo H, Liu Z, Liu X, Yang J, Liu T, Wen S, et al. CD151 gene delivery after myocardial infarction promotes functional neovascularization and activates FAK signaling. Mol Med. 2009;15:307-15 pubmed publisher..CD151-dependent neovascularization correlates with the activations of FAK, mitogen activated protein kinases (MAPKs), and PI3K signaling, suggesting that CD151 may promote neovascularization via MAPKs and PI3K pathways. ..
- Zhang J, Huang C, Wu P, Yang J, Song T, Chen Y, et al. Differentiation induction of cardiac c-kit positive cells from rat heart into sinus node-like cells by 5-azacytidine. Tissue Cell. 2011;43:67-74 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, 10 ?M 5-Aza could promote the differentiation of c-kit+ cells into sinus node-like cells. 5-Aza-mediated differentiation seems to be helpful in future cell therapy for the patients suffering from loss of sinus node cells. ..
- Feng Y, Sun H, Song Y, Bao J, Huang X, Ye J, et al. A community study of the effect of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon metabolites on heart rate variability based on the Framingham risk score. Occup Environ Med. 2014;71:338-45 pubmed publisher..05). Environmental PAH exposure may differentially affect HRV based on individual coronary risk profiles. ..
- Xu Y, Tang T, Ding Y, Yao R, Xie J, Liao M, et al. Improved cardiac performance by rosuvastatin is associated with attenuations in both myocardial tumor necrosis factor-alpha and p38 MAP kinase activity in rats after myocardial infarction. Am J Med Sci. 2010;340:121-7 pubmed publisher..Treatment of rosuvastatin was able to improve cardiac remodeling and cardiac function after acute MI, which was associated with attenuations in both expression of TNF-alpha and activity of p38 MAP kinase in myocardium. ..
- Liu H, Yang L, Chen K, Sun H, Jin M, Xiao G, et al. SKF-96365 blocks human ether-Ã -go-go-related gene potassium channels stably expressed in HEK 293 cells. Pharmacol Res. 2016;104:61-9 pubmed publisher..1 channels. Prolongation of ventricular APD and QT interval is related to the inhibition of multiple repolarization potassium currents, especially hERG channels. ..
- Liu Z, Wei F, Chen L, Xiong H, Liu Y, Luo F, et al. In vitro and in vivo studies of the inhibitory effects of emodin isolated from Polygonum cuspidatum on Coxsakievirus B₄. Molecules. 2013;18:11842-58 pubmed publisher..Moreover, emodin could inhibit CVB₄-induced apoptosis in vitro and in vivo. Our results indicated that emodin could be used as potential antiviral in the post-exposure prophylaxis for CVB₄ infection. ..
- Kang C, Zhang Q, Zhu W, Cai C, Sun X, Jin M. Transcription analysis of the responses of porcine heart to Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185548 pubmed publisher..rhusiopathiae. The profile might also provide insights into the underlying pathological changes that occur in pigs infected with E. rhusiopathiae...
- Zhang N, Wei W, Yang Z, Che Y, Jin Y, Liao H, et al. Nobiletin, a Polymethoxy Flavonoid, Protects Against Cardiac Hypertrophy Induced by Pressure-Overload via Inhibition of NAPDH Oxidases and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1313-1325 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of oxidative and ER stress by NOB in the myocardium may represent a potential therapy for cardiac hypertrophy. Moreover, there is a direct role of NOX2 in regulating ER stress stimulated by PE. ..
- Zhang W, Bai T, Zhang S, Xu S, Chen H, Li C. Isoforms of the nuclear envelope protein Nurim are differentially expressed during heart development in mice. Gene. 2017;627:123-128 pubmed publisher..These studies suggest a potential role for Nurim in early heart morphogenesis and should help further elucidate the function of Nurim. ..
- Qin M, Liu X, Liu T, Wang T, Huang C. Potential Role of Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 5 in the Protection of Vagal-Related Bradycardia and Atrial Tachyarrhythmia. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5:e002783 pubmed publisher..The results of this study indicate that, as a critical regulator of parasympathetic activation in the heart, Rgs5 prevents vagal-related bradycardia and AT through negatively regulating the IKA ch current. ..
- Zhou J, Wang L, Zuo M, Wang X, Ahmed A, Chen Q, et al. Cardiac sodium channel regulator MOG1 regulates cardiac morphogenesis and rhythm. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21538 pubmed publisher..5, gata4 and hand2 involved in cardiac morphogenesis. These data for the first time revealed a novel role that MOG1, a nucleocytoplasmic transport protein, plays in cardiac physiology and development. ..
- Lu C, Wang X, Ha T, Hu Y, Liu L, Zhang X, et al. Attenuation of cardiac dysfunction and remodeling of myocardial infarction by microRNA-130a are mediated by suppression of PTEN and activation of PI3K dependent signaling. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2015;89:87-97 pubmed publisher..miR-130a plays a critical role in attenuation of cardiac dysfunction and remodeling after MI. The mechanisms involve activation of PI3K/Akt signaling via suppression of PTEN expression. ..
- Zhang Y, Wu J, King J, Huang C, Fraser J. Measurement and interpretation of electrocardiographic QT intervals in murine hearts. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2014;306:H1553-7 pubmed publisher..We therefore describe a robust method for the determination of QT and QTc intervals that correlate with the duration of ventricular myocyte APs in murine hearts. ..
- Yang J, Zhou Y, Liu B, Wang H, Du X. Trop2 plays a cardioprotective role by promoting cardiac c-kit+ cell proliferation and inhibition of apoptosis in the acute phase of myocardial infarction. Int J Mol Med. 2013;31:1298-304 pubmed publisher..This study provides insight into better understanding the molecular function of Trop2, which could serve as a potential target for the treatment of MI. ..
- Zeng B, Ren X, Cao F, Zhou X, Zhang J. Developmental patterns and characteristics of epicardial cell markers Tbx18 and Wt1 in murine embryonic heart. J Biomed Sci. 2011;18:67 pubmed publisher..5 to at least E14.5, and Wt1 is expressed within the heart from E12.5 to at least E14.5, but not in the cardiomyocyte. These findings may provide new insights on the role of the epicardial cells in cardiac regeneration. ..
- Yu W, Wu J, Cai F, Xiang J, Zha W, Fan D, et al. Curcumin alleviates diabetic cardiomyopathy in experimental diabetic rats. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52013 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, Akt/GSK-3? signaling pathway may be involved in mediating these effects. ..
- Zhou H, Bian Z, Zong J, Deng W, Yan L, Shen D, et al. Stem cell antigen 1 protects against cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis after pressure overload. Hypertension. 2012;60:802-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that Sca-1 protects against cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis via regulation of multiple pathways in cardiomyocytes. ..
- Huang H, Tang Q, Wang A, Chen M, Yan L, Liu C, et al. Tumor suppressor A20 protects against cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis by blocking transforming growth factor-beta-activated kinase 1-dependent signaling. Hypertension. 2010;56:232-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, A20 improves cardiac functions and inhibits cardiac hypertrophy, inflammation, apoptosis, and fibrosis by blocking transforming growth factor-beta-activated kinase 1-dependent signaling. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhang X, Gao L, Liu Y, Jiang D, Chen K, et al. Growth/differentiation factor 1 alleviates pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophy and dysfunction. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1842:232-44 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data suggest that GDF1 plays a protective role in cardiac remodeling via the negative regulation of the MEK-ERK1/2 and Smad signaling pathways. ..
- Chen D, Chen F, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Li Z, Zhang H, et al. AKT2 deficiency induces retardation of myocyte development through EndoG-MEF2A signaling in mouse heart. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:1410-1417 pubmed publisher..We also proved a novel pathway of heart development involving EndoG and MEF2A regulated by AKT2...
- Yi L, Wen H, Huang X, Qiu M, Cao X. [Cardiac autonomic nerve function in obese school-age children]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:524-528 pubmed..The more obese the children, the lower the vagal tone, which may increase the risks of cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Gou D, Sun Y, Gao L, Chow L, Huang J, Feng Y, et al. Cloning and characterization of a novel Krüppel-like zinc finger gene, ZNF268, expressed in early human embryo. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2001;1518:306-10 pubmed..The gene consists of six exons spanning about 22 kb of genomic DNA. According to the genomic sequence from the HTGS database, the ZNF268 gene is assigned to human chromosome 5. ..
- Qin M, Huang H, Wang T, Hu H, Liu Y, Cao H, et al. Absence of Rgs5 prolongs cardiac repolarization and predisposes to ventricular tachyarrhythmia in mice. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2012;53:880-90 pubmed publisher..The results strongly indicate that Rgs5(-/-) induced prolonged repolarization and ventricular tachyarrhythmia, which were closely related to the remodeling of voltage-dependent K(+) currents. ..
- Ma L, Li D, Wang J, He J, Yin Z. Effects of adrenergic agonists on the extrahepatic expression of vitellogenin Ao1 in heart and brain of the Chinese rare minnow (Gobiocypris rarus). Aquat Toxicol. 2009;91:19-25 pubmed publisher..The results also indicated that the production of teleost vtg in vivo can be regulated by not only estrogenic agents, but adrenergic signals as well. ..
- Dai J, Shen D, Bian Z, Zhou H, Gan H, Zong J, et al. IKKi deficiency promotes pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e53412 pubmed publisher..In cultured cells, IKKi overexpression suppressed the activation of this pathway. In conclusion, we demonstrate that IKKi deficiency exacerbates cardiac hypertrophy by regulating the AKT and NF-?B signaling pathway...
- Liu Q, Zhang L, Gong P, Yang X, Zeng F. Daurisoline suppressed early afterdepolarizations and inhibited L-type calcium current. Am J Chin Med. 2010;38:37-49 pubmed..These results suggested that DS could inhibit EADs which may be associated with its blockade effects on I(Ca-L)...
- Ma Z, Yuan Y, Zhang X, Xu S, Wang S, Tang Q. Piperine Attenuates Pathological Cardiac Fibrosis Via PPAR-?/AKT Pathways. EBioMedicine. 2017;18:179-187 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, piperine attenuated cardiac fibrosis via the activation of PPAR-? and the resultant inhibition of AKT/GSK3?. ..