Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on endocrine disruptors in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Topic: endocrine disruptors
- Guo Y, Zhou B. Thyroid endocrine system disruption by pentachlorophenol: an in vitro and in vivo assay. Aquat Toxicol. 2013;142-143:138-45 pubmed publisher..PCP exposure did not influence the transcription of the transthyretin (TTR) gene. The results indicate that PCP potentially disrupts the thyroid endocrine system both in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Liang X, Martyniuk C, Cheng G, Zha J, Wang Z. Pyruvate carboxylase as a sensitive protein biomarker for exogenous steroid chemicals. Environ Pollut. 2014;189:184-93 pubmed publisher..05). Our results suggest that endocrine disruptors interfere with genes and proteins of the TCA cycle and PC may be a sensitive biomarker of exposure to exogenous steroid chemicals in the liver of fish. ..
- Cheng X, Chen X, Jin X, He J, Yin Z. Generation and characterization of gsu?:EGFP transgenic zebrafish for evaluating endocrine-disrupting effects. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2014;278:78-84 pubmed publisher..These reporter fish can serve as a novel platform to perform screenings of endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) in vivo as well. ..
- Dang Y, Wang J, Giesy J, Liu C. Responses of the zebrafish hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal-liver axis PCR array to prochloraz are dependent on timing of sampling. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;175:154-9 pubmed publisher..Correlations among parameters in samples collected at the two times indicated the effects might be due to different concentrations of E2 in plasma due to exposure to PCZ. ..
- Zhang L, Wei C, Zhang H, Song M. Criteria for assessing the ecological risk of nonylphenol for aquatic life in Chinese surface fresh water. Chemosphere. 2017;184:569-574 pubmed publisher..008% to 24.600%. The analysis provides a theoretical basis for both short- and long-term risk assessments with respect to nonylphenol, and also a means to quantify the risk to aquatic ecosystems. ..
- Song Y, Yang K. [Effect of p, p'-DDE on DNA damage and expression of FasL gene of rat Sertoli cell in vitro]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2006;35:261-3 pubmed..p, p'-DDE might induce the Sertoli cell damage and destroy the dynamic process of spermatogenesis through the Fas/FasL pathway, which might lead to oligozoospermatism. ..