Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on china in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications298 found, 100 shown here
- Liu Y, Du Q, Wang Q, Yu H, Liu J, Tian Y, et al. Causal inference between bioavailability of heavy metals and environmental factors in a large-scale region. Environ Pollut. 2017;226:370-378 pubmed publisher..Causal inference in a large system with the dynamic changes has great implications for system-based risk management. ..
- Xu R, Li K, Chen G, Xu H, Qiang B, Li C, et al. Characterization of genetic polymorphism of novel MHC B-LB II alleles in Chinese indigenous chickens. J Genet Genomics. 2007;34:109-18 pubmed..These results can provide a molecular biological basis for the study of disease resistance in chicken breeding. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang Y, Liu L, Fan Y, Liu Z, Wang Y, et al. Awareness and knowledge about human papillomavirus vaccination and its acceptance in China: a meta-analysis of 58 observational studies. BMC Public Health. 2016;16:216 pubmed publisher..HPV vaccine awareness differed across sexes, ethnicities, and regions. Given the limited quality and number of studies included, further research with improved study designis necessary. ..
- Chen F, Ku X, Li Z, Memon A, Ye S, Zhu Y, et al. Genetic characteristics of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus in Chinese mainland, revealing genetic markers of classical and variant virulent parental/attenuated strains. Gene. 2016;588:95-102 pubmed publisher..This study has important implication for understanding the infectious, genetic, and evolutionary aspects of PEDV strains in Chinese mainland. ..
- Xu Y, Li Z, Wang Y, Huang H. Allozyme diversity and population genetic structure of three medicinal Epimedium species from Hubei. J Genet Genomics. 2007;34:56-71 pubmed
- Li X, Deng Y, Yang M, Wu Y, Sun S, Sun J. Low-Grade Inflammation and Increased Arterial Stiffness in Chinese Youth and Adolescents with Newly-Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol. 2015;7:268-73 pubmed publisher..Hs-CRP levels correlated with arterial stiffness parameters and constituted an independent determinant of arterial stiffness. ..
- Ding Y, Xia B, Lu M, Zhang Y, Li J, Ye M, et al. MHC class I chain-related gene A-A5.1 allele is associated with ulcerative colitis in Chinese population. Clin Exp Immunol. 2005;142:193-8 pubmed..Therefore, the MICA-A5.1 homozygous genotype and A5.1 allele were closely associated with UC and the MICA-A5.1 allele was positively associated with the female UC patients in Chinese population. ..
- He X, Liu W, Li Z, Liu X, Wang T, Ding C, et al. Hybrid Approach to Management of Complex Aortic Arch Pathologies: A Single-Center Experience in China. Ann Vasc Surg. 2016;31:23-9 pubmed publisher..Short-term and midterm outcomes are acceptable. Further research with large sample size and long-term follow-up is needed. ..
- Zeng Q, Zhou B, He D, Wang Y, Wang M, Yang P, et al. Joint effects of trihalomethanes and trichloroacetic acid on semen quality: A population-based cross-sectional study in China. Environ Pollut. 2016;212:544-549 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that co-exposure to Br-THMs and TCAA is associated with additive effects on decreased semen quality. However, further studies in a larger sample size and mechanistic studies are needed to confirm the findings. ..
- Zhang Q, Bian Z, Fan M, van Palenstein Helderman W. Salivary mutans streptococci counts as indicators in caries risk assessment in 6-7-year-old Chinese children. J Dent. 2007;35:177-80 pubmed..This study aimed to determine whether salivary mutans streptococci (MS) counts in Chinese children had any value in the prediction of new caries in the permanent dentition in the age interval of 6.5-8.5 years...
- Chen J, Liu F, Wang Q, Motley T. Phylogeography of a marsh herb Sagittaria trifolia (Alismataceae) in China inferred from cpDNA atpB-rbcL intergenic spacers. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2008;48:168-75 pubmed publisher..These results for S. trifolia represent the first phylogeographic analysis of a widespread marsh herb in China and support the importance of long distance dispersal events in the post-glacial migrations of plants. ..
- Song F, Li X, Zhang M, Yao P, Yang N, Sun X, et al. Association between heme oxygenase-1 gene promoter polymorphisms and type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population. Am J Epidemiol. 2009;170:747-56 pubmed publisher..These results support an association between the HO-1 (GT)(n) microsatellite polymorphism, HO-1 expression levels, and the odds of T2DM. ..
- Chen W, Hnizdo E, Chen J, Attfield M, Gao P, Hearl F, et al. Risk of silicosis in cohorts of Chinese tin and tungsten miners, and pottery workers (I): an epidemiological study. Am J Ind Med. 2005;48:1-9 pubmed
- Liu W, Liu J, Zhang J, Long X, Lei J, Li Y. Comparison of ancient and modern Clonorchis sinensis based on ITS1 and ITS2 sequences. Acta Trop. 2007;101:91-4 pubmed..The ITS1 sequence obtained differed from all modern ones available to date. This might indicate sequence divergence through time, or might reflect a sequence polymorphism that may eventually be found also in modern samples...
- Shi Y, Feng Y, Ding X, Chen J, Xu J, Wan Y. Short Communication: The Distribution of Potential N-Linked Glycosylation Sites in Gp120 Differs Among Major HIV-1 Subtypes Circulating in China. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2016;32:101-8 pubmed publisher..HIV-1 subtype CRF01_AE has a unique PNGS distribution pattern in Gp120, which may contribute to its advantage in sexual transmission in China. ..
- Zhang Q, van Palenstein Helderman W. Caries experience variables as indicators in caries risk assessment in 6-7-year-old Chinese children. J Dent. 2006;34:676-81 pubmed
- Nie S, Liu X, Chen S, Li K. [Studies on fingerprints of Bupleurum chinense and vinegar-baked Bupleurum chinense from Hubei province]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2008;31:657-9 pubmed..The HPLC Fingerprint of Bupleurum chinense from GAP provenance of Hubei province Baokang are established, and the difference between Bupleurum chinense before and after processing is studied initially. ..
- Liu X, Hu L, Li Y, Chen F, Ning Y, Yao Q. The association of HLA-B*27 subtypes with ankylosing spondylitis in Wuhan population of China. Rheumatol Int. 2010;30:587-90 pubmed publisher..8%) patients and in 13 (8.9%) controls. B*2702, 06 and B*2713 were relatively rare. Our results show that the allele conferring risk to AS in the Wuhan population of China was B*2704 and B*2705. B*2704 is strongly associated with AS. ..
- Zhang Y, Cai J, Ruan H, Pi H, Wu J. Antihyperglycemic activity of kinsenoside, a high yielding constituent from Anoectochilus roxburghii in streptozotocin diabetic rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;114:141-5 pubmed..The OGTT evidenced that this compound could promote the glucose tolerance of acute glucose increase in both diabetic and normal healthy rats. ..
- Liu J, Tan C, Li J, Chen H, Xu P, He Q, et al. Characterization of ISApl1, an insertion element identified from Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae field isolate in China. Vet Microbiol. 2008;132:348-54 pubmed publisher..The genotype of the pgaC(-)/IS(+) was not altered after re-isolation from challenged mice, which indicated that this IS element was relatively stable in A. pleuropneumoniae during infection. ..
- Chen Q, Ma J, Yan M, Mothobi M, Liu Y, Zheng F. A novel mutation in CRYAB associated with autosomal dominant congenital nuclear cataract in a Chinese family. Mol Vis. 2009;15:1359-65 pubmed..These results supported the idea that the novel R11H mutation was responsible for the autosomal dominant nuclear congenital cataract in this pedigree. ..
- Zhang H, Vogt T, Cai Q. Somatochlora shennong sp. nov. from Hubei, China (Odonata: Corduliidae). Zootaxa. 2014;3878:479-84 pubmed publisher..dido Needham and S. taiwana Inoue & Yokota.Â ..
- Xiao S, Liu R, Wei Y, Feng L, Lv X, Tang F. Air pollution and blood lipid markers levels: Estimating short and long-term effects on elderly hypertension inpatients complicated with or without type 2 diabetes. Environ Pollut. 2016;215:135-140 pubmed publisher..Further studies are needed to investigate the potential mechanism by which air pollutants induce blood lipids changes. ..
- Guo Q, Zhu J, Xia B. Polymorphism of CD14 gene but not the mutation of TLR4 gene is associated with colorectal cancer in Chinese patients. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006;21:92-7 pubmed..Screening for the CD14 C-260T genotype is likely to be a useful tool for risk assessment or prognostication for colorectal cancer in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Zhang S, Yin K, Ren X, Wang P, Zhang S, Cheng L, et al. Identification of a novel KCNQ1 mutation associated with both Jervell and Lange-Nielsen and Romano-Ward forms of long QT syndrome in a Chinese family. BMC Med Genet. 2008;9:24 pubmed publisher..The T322M mutation is the first mutation identified for JLNS in the Chinese population. ..
- Hou W, Xia B, Yuan A, Li J, Yang Z, Mao L. CTLA-4 gene polymorphisms in Chinese patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2005;11:653-6 pubmed..The C-318T and A+49G polymorphisms of the CTLA-4 gene were not associated with UC in Chinese Han patients. ..
- Wang Q, Ding H, Tang J, Zhang L, Xu Y, Yan J, et al. C-reactive protein polymorphisms and genetic susceptibility to ischemic stroke and hemorrhagic stroke in the Chinese Han population. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:291-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the H3 haplotype (G-C-C) is an independent risk marker for ischemic stroke, whereas the H5 haplotype (A-T-C) can be used as a prognostic marker of hemorrhagic stroke. ..
- Ma X, Kuete M, Gu X, Zhou H, Xiong C, Li H. Recurrent deletions of the X chromosome linked CNV64, CNV67, and CNV69 shows geographic differences across China and no association with idiopathic infertility in men. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185084 pubmed publisher..There is still need to screen the CNVs deletions in other ethnicities. We suggested to consider the stratification patterns and geographic differences when prescribing CNVs deletions screening as a test in male infertility...
- Jiang G, Xu L, Wang L, Song S, Zhu C. Association study of human MTH1 Ile45Thr polymorphism with sporadic Parkinson's disease. Eur Neurol. 2008;59:15-7 pubmed..073 vs. 0.019, corrected p = 0.050). These results suggested to us that the Thr45 allele of MTH1 might be associated with sporadic PD in the Chinese male population. ..
- Hu J, Chang A, Chen Y, Yuan X, Li F. Regulatory Role of miR-203 in Occurrence and Progression of Kazakh Esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23780 pubmed publisher..05). These findings suggest that miR-203 is a tumor suppressor gene that plays an important role in inhibiting the occurrence of Kazakh ESCC in Xinjiang, China. ..
- Liu T, Chen Z, Shen Y, Gan L, Cao L, Lv Z. Monitoring bioaccumulation and toxic effects of hexachlorobenzene using the polyurethane foam unit method in the microbial communities of the Fuhe River, Wuhan. J Environ Sci (China). 2007;19:738-44 pubmed..This study demonstrated the applicability of the PFU method in monitoring the effects of HCB on the level of microbial communities. ..
- Liu J, Li A, Ji C, Yang W. First description of a novel Weissella species as an opportunistic pathogen for rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum) in China. Vet Microbiol. 2009;136:314-20 pubmed publisher..This is the first report of Weissella strains which can cause disease of cultured fish in the world. ..
- Li Z, Xin J, Chen W, Liu J, Zhu M, Zhao C, et al. Genetic variants in autophagy associated genes are associated with DNA damage levels in Chinese population. Gene. 2017;626:414-419 pubmed publisher..09×10-5). Our findings suggested that the polymorphisms in ATGs may influence DNA damage levels in one of the Chinese population. ..
- Ming P, Yan J, Rayner S, Meng S, Xu G, Tang Q, et al. A history estimate and evolutionary analysis of rabies virus variants in China. J Gen Virol. 2010;91:759-64 pubmed publisher..The estimated mean substitution rate for the G gene sequences (3.961x10(-4) substitutions per site per year) was in accordance with previous reports for RABV. ..
- Du Q, Zhang M, Li Y, Luan H, Liang S, Ren F. Spatial Patterns of Ischemic Heart Disease in Shenzhen, China: A Bayesian Multi-Disease Modelling Approach to Inform Health Planning Policies. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13:436 pubmed publisher..Related health resource planning is also suggested to focus on these areas first. ..
- Chen J, Xie P. Tissue distributions and seasonal dynamics of the hepatotoxic microcystins-LR and -RR in two freshwater shrimps, Palaemon modestus and Macrobrachium nipponensis, from a large shallow, eutrophic lake of the subtropical China. Toxicon. 2005;45:615-25 pubmed..Among the shrimp muscle samples analyzed, 31% were above the provisional WHO TDI level, suggesting the risk of consuming shrimps in Lake Chaohu. ..
- Jiang H, Petersen P, Peng B, Tai B, Bian Z. Self-assessed dental health, oral health practices, and general health behaviors in Chinese urban adolescents. Acta Odontol Scand. 2005;63:343-52 pubmed..The establishment of school-based health promotion programs in China is urgently needed, and promotion of oral health lifestyles should be integrated with other general health actions. ..
- Zhang M, Xu J, Xie P. Metals in surface sediments of large shallow eutrophic Lake Chaohu, China. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 2007;79:242-5 pubmed..The correlation between trace metals concentrations indicated the co-contamination of anthropogenically derived metal enrichment in surface sediment of Lake Chaohu...
- Yang J, Wang T, Wang Y, Lu B, Bai X, Zhang L, et al. Emergence of human rotavirus group a genotype G9 strains, Wuhan, China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2007;13:1587-9 pubmed publisher..4%). The most prevalent group A rotavirus genotype was G3P (62.6%), followed by G1P(17.6%), G1+G3P(8.8%), G3P(6.6%), G1P(2.2%), and G9P(2.2%). The G9 strains were first detected in Wuhan. ..
- Zhang S, Hua Y, Deng L. Nutrient Status and Contamination Risks from Digested Pig Slurry Applied on a Vegetable Crops Field. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13:406 pubmed publisher..However, high Zn accumulation should be of concern due to repeated applications of digested pig slurry. No fecal coliforms, ascaris eggs, schistosoma eggs or hookworm eggs were detected in the fertilized soils. ..
- Ping L, De Li L, Nahimana L, Chen S, Yang X, Zhao L. High nitrogen removal from wastewater with several new aerobic bacteria isolated from diverse ecosystems. J Environ Sci (China). 2006;18:525-9 pubmed..Strain HS-043 was identified as Delftia acidovorans of which denitrifying activity has not previously been explored...
- Fang P, Dong S, Xiao J, Liu C, Feng X, Wang Y. Regional inequality in health and its determinants: evidence from China. Health Policy. 2010;94:14-25 pubmed publisher..Finally, investment in health resources does bring about differences in distribution of health. However, primary health care plays a more important role than hospital services in reducing regional disparities in health. ..
- Tong Y, Cai L, Han S, Lu Q, Guan X, Ying X, et al. Functional Genetic Variants of PPARx03B3; and PPARÎ± Encoding Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors and Susceptibility to Ischemic Stroke in Chinese Han Population. Cerebrovasc Dis. 2016;41:96-9 pubmed publisher..PPARx03B3; 12Pro/Ala resulting in an amino acid exchange in N-terminal sequence may be an independent protective factor for IS in the Chinese Han population. However, more populations are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Wang Y, Sun Y, Feng W, Wang P, Yang P, Li J, et al. Association of urinary metal levels with human semen quality: A cross-sectional study in China. Environ Int. 2016;91:51-9 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that environmental exposure to cadmium, molybdenum and lead may contribute to a decline in human semen quality. ..
- Lu Y, Li Q, Peng J, Zhu Y, Wang F, Wang C, et al. Association of autophagy-related IRGM polymorphisms with latent versus active tuberculosis infection in a Chinese population. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2016;97:47-51 pubmed publisher..Thus, IRGM polymorphism differences between latent and active TB suggests that genetic differences in autophagy might partly affect host TB infection status. ..
- Yuan L, Ke Z, Ma J, Guo Y, Li Y. IRGM gene polymorphisms and haplotypes associate with susceptibility of pulmonary tuberculosis in Chinese Hubei Han population. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2016;96:58-64 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated that IRGM functional polymorphisms and haplotypes in promoter were associated with the susceptibility to PTB in Chinese Hubei Han population. ..
- Chen Y, Chao Y, Deng Q, Liu T, Xiang J, Chen J, et al. Potential challenges to the Stop TB Plan for humans in China; cattle maintain M. bovis and M. tuberculosis. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2009;89:95-100 pubmed publisher..bovis and M. tuberculosis would be a potential challenge to both Stop TB Plan of humans and bovine TB eradication scheme. ..
- Zhu Y, Wan Y, Li Y, Zhang B, Zhou A, Cai Z, et al. Free and total urinary phthalate metabolite concentrations among pregnant women from the Healthy Baby Cohort (HBC), China. Environ Int. 2016;88:67-73 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first study to report the free and total forms of phthalate metabolites among pregnant women in China. The results suggest that exposure characteristics may be related to parity and education. ..
- Qian D, Shi Z, Zhang S, Cao Z, Liu W, Li L, et al. Extra small virus-like particles (XSV) and nodavirus associated with whitish muscle disease in the giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii. J Fish Dis. 2003;26:521-7 pubmed..As XSV has always been found associated with the larger virus (nodavirus) and is located in muscle and connective cells of diseased animals, it could be an autonomous virus, a helper-type virus or a satellite-like virus. ..
- Hu J, Yu H, Luo E, Song E, Xu X, Tan H, et al. Are Chinese dentists ready for the computerization of dentistry? A population investigation of China's metropolises. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2009;16:409-12 pubmed publisher..A majority of respondents supported the statement that computerization is a benefit to patient care. The authors found that the computerization of dental clinics in Chinese metropolises is a few years behind that of western nations. ..
- Yi L, Tong M, Cheng Y, Song W, Cheng S. Phylogenetic Analysis of Canine Parvovirus VP2 Gene in China. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2016;63:e262-9 pubmed publisher..In this study, we provide an updated molecular characterization of CPV 2 circulation in China. ..
- Zhang C, Wang C, Liang J, Zhou X, Zheng F, Fan Y, et al. The vitamin D receptor Fok1 polymorphism and bone mineral density in Chinese children. Clin Chim Acta. 2008;395:111-4 pubmed publisher..Outdoor activity also positively affected peak bone mass. The Fok1 polymorphism of the VDR receptor seems to directly affect bone mineral mass in Chinese children. ..
- Tan Y, Xing Y, Zhang H, Feng Y, Zhou Y, Shi Z. Molecular detection of three shrimp viruses and genetic variation of white spot syndrome virus in Hainan Province, China, in 2007. J Fish Dis. 2009;32:777-84 pubmed publisher..From these data, we identified two novel WSSV strains which contain nucleotide deletions of 5657 and 11093 bp, respectively, when compared with the largest WSSV-TW isolate...
- Liu H, Liu K, Zhou Y, Xu Y. Relationship between reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase subunit p22phox gene polymorphism and obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome in the Chinese Han population. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:1369-74 pubmed..45). The NADPH oxidase subunit p22phox gene polymorphism may be associated with susceptibility to OSAHS, and it may be an important candidate gene for OSAHS. ..
- Hu T, Yan L, Yan P, Wang X, Yue G. Assessment of the ABC/2 Method of Epidural Hematoma Volume Measurement as Compared to Computer-Assisted Planimetric Analysis. Biol Res Nurs. 2016;18:5-11 pubmed publisher..However, clinicians should be aware that the ABC/2 method results in a general volume overestimation. Future studies focusing on justification of the technique to improve its accuracy would be of practical value. ..
- Li Z, Wang P, Gao G, Xu C, Chen X. Age-period-cohort analysis of infectious disease mortality in urban-rural China, 1990-2010. Int J Equity Health. 2016;15:55 pubmed publisher..Here, we analyze infectious disease mortality trends among urban and rural residents in China and distinguish the age, period, and cohort effects simultaneously...
- Liu C, Tang Y, Wang D, Zhang X. The effect of public reporting presentation on patients' decision making: An experimental survey in Yunan Province, China. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7203 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrated that numerical and ranked PRCPI, combined with sufficient patient education, could be most effective to facilitate patient use. ..
- Song H, Yang Q, Yu C. [PGM1 genotyping by PCR-SSCP]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2002;18:152-4 pubmed..The discrimination power was 0.7318. PCR-SSCP analysis was suitable for determination of PGM1 genotypes from old blood and semen stains. PGM1 system typed by PCR-SSCP is useful for forensic identification. ..
- Xu C, Li X, Xue Y, Huang Y, Gao J, Xing Y. Comparison of quantitative trait loci controlling seedling characteristics at two seedling stages using rice recombinant inbred lines. Theor Appl Genet. 2004;109:640-7 pubmed..Zhenshan 97 alleles had positive effects during the first 30 days of seedling growth, but thereafter the positive effects of Minghui 63 alleles on seedling growth gradually became more pronounced. ..
- Wu P, Yu L, Li L, Zhang Y, Li X. Maternal transfer of dechloranes and their distribution among tissues in contaminated ducks. Chemosphere. 2016;150:514-519 pubmed publisher..The values of lipid-adjusted monodechlorinated products mainly originated from the exterior environment in ducks. ..
- Wang Y, Chen S, Wang R, Huang S, Yang M, Liu L, et al. Postmortem diagnosis of Marfan syndrome in a case of sudden death due to aortic rupture: Detection of a novel FBN1 frameshift mutation. Forensic Sci Int. 2016;261:e1-4 pubmed publisher..This report emphasizes the important contribution of medicolegal postmortem analysis on the molecular pathogenesis study of Marfan syndrome and early diagnosis of at-risk relatives. ..
- Chen Y, Ma L, Wang S. The impact of an increased progesterone-to-follicle number ratio on live delivery rates in women with normal ovarian reserve. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2017;139:84-89 pubmed publisher..001). A P/F ratio of at least 0.11 was associated with lower live delivery rates in women with normal ovarian reserve undergoing cleavage-stage embryo transfer with a long gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist cycle. ..
- Li T, He T, Tan X, Yang S, Li J, Peng Z, et al. Prevalence of age-related cataract in high-selenium areas of China. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2009;128:1-7 pubmed publisher..9%. The prevalence of age-related cataract in high-selenium areas has not significantly increased; to some extent, the high selenium intake will not become a risk factor for the increase of cataract incidence. ..
- Liu J, Wang F, Liu W, Tang C, Wu C, Wu Y. Nutrient removal by up-scaling a hybrid floating treatment bed (HFTB) using plant and periphyton: From laboratory tank to polluted river. Bioresour Technol. 2016;207:142-9 pubmed publisher..02mgL(-1), respectively. This study indicates that HFTB can be easily up-scaled for nutrients removal from polluted rivers in different seasons providing a long-term, environmentally-friendly method to remediate polluted ecosystems. ..
- Chen Z, Wu J, Xu D, Huang M, Sun S, Zhang H, et al. Epidermal growth factor and prostaglandin E2 levels in Helicobacter pylori-positive gastric intraepithelial neoplasia. J Int Med Res. 2016;44:241-7 pubmed publisher..H. pylori infection was associated with chronic gastritis type (endoscopic classification) and disease severity. Abnormal EGF and PGE2 levels may be associated with H. pylori-positive LGIN in Han Chinese patients in central China. ..
- Xu W, Zhuo L, Zheng J, Ge Y, Gu Z, Tian Y. Assessment of the Casualty Risk of Multiple Meteorological Hazards in China. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13:222 pubmed publisher..The model can be used to quantitatively calculate the risks of casualty, direct economic losses, building collapse, and agricultural losses for any hazards at different spatial scales. ..
- Liu Y, Xie S, Yu Q, Huo X, Ming X, Wang J, et al. Short-term effects of ambient air pollution on pediatric outpatient visits for respiratory diseases in Yichang city, China. Environ Pollut. 2017;227:116-124 pubmed publisher..5, PM10, NO2, CO, and O3 may account for increased risk of pediatric outpatient visits for respiratory diseases, and emphasize the needs for reduction of air pollutant exposures for children. ..
- Li W, Wang G, Nie P. Genetic variation of fish parasite populations in historically connected habitats: undetected habitat fragmentation effect on populations of the nematode Procamallanus fulvidraconis in the catfish Pelteobagrus fulvidraco. J Parasitol. 2008;94:643-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, lake fragmentation is probably a recent process; population size of the nematode in these lakes is large enough to maintain population structure...
- Mu R, Bao C, Chen Z, Zheng Y, Wang G, Zhao D, et al. Efficacy and safety of loxoprofen hydrogel patch versus loxoprofen tablet in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial. Clin Rheumatol. 2016;35:165-73 pubmed publisher..No serious adverse events were reported in the LX-P group, whereas one case was reported in LX-T group. Based on the present study, topical loxoprofen patch was non-inferior to oral loxoprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis. ..
- Wang S, Wang X, Zheng K, Liu K, Wang S, Xie C. Simultaneous targeting PI3K and PERK pathways promotes cell death and improves the clinical prognosis in esophageal squamous carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:534-541 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that dual targeting of PI3K and PERK pathways might improve clinical prognosis and enhance the treatment of ESCC patients. ..
- Xu Y, Wu Z, Yu B, Peng X, Yu G, Wei Z, et al. Non-microcystin producing Microcystis wesenbergii (Komárek) Komárek (Cyanobacteria) representing a main waterbloom-forming species in Chinese waters. Environ Pollut. 2008;156:162-7 pubmed publisher..wesenbergii from these waters were also performed. Both molecular and chemical methods demonstrated that M. wesenbergii from Chinese waters did not produce microcystin. ..
- Wang S, Feng L. A single-center retrospective study of pregnancy outcomes after emergency cerclage for cervical insufficiency. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2017;139:9-13 pubmed publisher..There was an inverse trend in the degree of CL shortening with pregnancy outcomes in the emergency cerclage group, with better outcomes observed for women with longer CL. ..
- Cheng H, Shi H, Zhou R, Guo Y, Liu L, Liu J, et al. Characterization of Bovidae sex-determining gene SRY. Genet Sel Evol. 2001;33:687-94 pubmed..Here we report the cloning and sequences of the SRY genes of yak and Chinese native cattle. Our data show that SRY genes in Bovidae are less divergent, especially in the coding and 3' regions. ..
- Zeng H, Chen X, Luo X. The association with the -159C/T polymorphism in the promoter region of the CD14 gene and juvenile idiopathic arthritis in a Chinese Han population. J Rheumatol. 2009;36:2025-8 pubmed publisher..001 of both). CD14 gene promoter C-159T polymorphism is significantly correlated with JIA in the Chinese Han population. The T allele of the C-159T polymorphism of CD14 gene may be a genetic risk factor for JIA. ..
- Ding H, Cui G, Zhang L, Xu Y, Bao X, Tu Y, et al. Association of common variants of CYP4A11 and CYP4F2 with stroke in the Han Chinese population. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2010;20:187-94 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that genetic variation in CYP4A11 and CYP4F2 alters susceptibility to stroke in the Han Chinese population. ..
- Li L, Xi Y, Ren F. Spatio-Temporal Distribution Characteristics and Trajectory Similarity Analysis of Tuberculosis in Beijing, China. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13: pubmed publisher..Thus, more attention should be focused on the discovery of NSP patients in the western part of Beijing, whereas the northern part of Beijing needs intensive treatment for RSP patients. ..
- Zhu L, Zuo J, Song L, Gan N. Microcystin-degrading bacteria affect mcyD expression and microcystin synthesis in Microcystis spp. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;41:195-201 pubmed publisher..3-fold in PCC7806. These results indicate that there are interactions between toxic Microcystis and MCDB, and MCDB may play a role in regulating mcyD expression in toxic Microcystis. ..
- Lu Q, Huang X, Lv S, Pan S. Carotenoid profiling of red navel orange "Cara Cara" harvested from five regions in China. Food Chem. 2017;232:788-798 pubmed publisher..The data obtained in this study will facilitate the nutritional evaluation of "Cara Cara" and provide beneficial guidance for fruit processing. ..
- Zhang J, Wang J, Wu Y, Li M, Li A, Gong X. A combined phage display ScFv library against Myxobolus rotundus infecting crucian carp, Carassius auratus auratus (L.), in China. J Fish Dis. 2006;29:1-7 pubmed..rotundus serum binding to coated antigen, while the inhibition rate of monoclonal pCAN-6H9 phage particles was only 11.83%...
- Liu X, Liang J, Jiang Y, Wang B, Yuan H, Zhang L, et al. Molecular characteristics of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated from outpatients with skin and soft tissue infections in Wuhan, China. Pathog Dis. 2016;74:ftw026 pubmed publisher..CA-MRSA infections were relatively uncommon in outpatients with SSTIs, but they carried many virulence genes, ST59-SCC ITALIC! mecIV a-PVL-positive clone was the predominant clone in Wuhan, China. ..
- Chen Q, Xing X, Wu Y, Liao Q, Liu G, Jiang X, et al. [Hand, foot and mouth disease in Hubei province, 2009-2015: an epidemiological and etiological study]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:441-445 pubmed publisher..5~5????????????????????6~11???????2009?2015???????????ev71?cox a16?cox a16?cox a16?ev71?cox a16??????????????????4?6??11?12??????????????? ??? 2009?2015???????????????0.5~5??????????????????6~11?????????????????????????????????. ..
- Li Y, Tian C, Wang M, Xia Z. [Correlation of CD40 gene polymorphisms with acute coronary syndrome, hypertension and diabetes]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;87:690-4 pubmed..CD40-1C/T polymorphism is associated with ACS in Chinese people. The -1C allele carriers have higher risk of ACS if they get hypertension or diabetes; CD40-E4SNP may not exist in Chinese people. ..
- Yang J, Zhang J. Improving the postoperative handover process in the intensive care unit of a tertiary teaching hospital. J Clin Nurs. 2016;25:1062-72 pubmed publisher..This clinically based research highlights the need for policy makers and administrators to create unit-specific protocols for improving postoperative handovers. ..
- Jiang L, Liang B, Xue Q, Yin C. Characterization of phosphorus leaching from phosphate waste rock in the Xiangxi River watershed, Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Chemosphere. 2016;150:130-138 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the phosphate waste rocks deposited within the study area should be considered as phosphorus point pollution sources, which could threaten the adjacent surface-water environment. ..
- Liu C, Zhang J, Yi F, Wang J, Wang X, Jiang H, et al. Isolation and RNA1 nucleotide sequence determination of a new insect nodavirus from Pieris rapae larvae in Wuhan city, China. Virus Res. 2006;120:28-35 pubmed..Predicted domains for six RNA-dependent RNA polymerase motifs and putative ORFs (protein B) are confirmed by sequence analysis of WhNV RNA1. ..
- An H, Zhang L, Tang Y, Luo X, Sun T, Li Y, et al. Skermanella xinjiangensis sp. nov., isolated from the desert of Xinjiang, China. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2009;59:1531-4 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain is 10-1-101(T) (=CCTCC AB 207153(T)=NRRL B-51273(T))...
- Cai W, Liang X, Yuan X, Li A, He Y, He S. Genomic organization and expression of insulin receptors in grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idellus. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;194-195:51-7 pubmed publisher..Arhgef18, PEX11G, humanC19orf45 genes were highly conserved among mammal species. However, no conserved synteny was observed among fish, mammals, avians and amphibians. ..