Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications982 found, 100 shown here
- Gong J, Guo S, Li H, Yuan S, Shang Y, Yao S. BML-111, a lipoxin receptor agonist, protects haemorrhagic shock-induced acute lung injury in rats. Resuscitation. 2012;83:907-12 pubmed publisher..BML-111 protects haemorrhagic shock-induced acute lung injury in rats. ..
- Yan W, Zhou Y, Yang J, Li S, Hu D, Wang J, et al. Waterborne exposure to microcystin-LR alters thyroid hormone levels and gene transcription in the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in zebrafish larvae. Chemosphere. 2012;87:1301-7 pubmed publisher..The above results indicated that MCLR could alter gene expression in the HPT axis which might subsequently contribute to MCLR-induced thyroid disruption. ..
- Chen Z, Hu Y, Yang W, He Y, Feng J, Wang B, et al. Hg1, novel peptide inhibitor specific for Kv1.3 channels from first scorpion Kunitz-type potassium channel toxin family. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:13813-21 pubmed publisher..3 channels. Their structural and functional diversity strongly suggest that Kunitz-type toxins are a new source to screen and design potential peptides for diagnosing and treating Kv1.3-mediated autoimmune diseases...
- Xiao J, Jiang H, Zhang R, Fan G, Zhang Y, Jiang D, et al. Augmented cardiac hypertrophy in response to pressure overload in mice lacking ELTD1. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35779 pubmed publisher..These effects are suggested to originate from the activation of the ERK and JNK pathways, suggesting that ELTD1 is a potential target for therapies that prevent the development of cardiac disease. ..
- Chen G, Xu R, Wang Y, Wang P, Zhao G, Xu X, et al. Genetic disruption of soluble epoxide hydrolase is protective against streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012;303:E563-75 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight the beneficial role of the CYP epoxygenase-EETs-sEH system in the pathogenesis of diabetic nephropathy and suggest that the sEH inhibitors available may be potential therapeutic agents for this condition...
- Li K, Wang Z, Cao Y, Bunjhoo H, Zhu J, Chen Y, et al. The study of the ratio and distribution of Th17 cells and Tc17 cells in asthmatic patients and the mouse model. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2013;31:125-31 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest a functional disequilibrium of Th17 and Tc17 cell subsets in asthma that may contribute to the inflammatory process and provide novel insights into a hypothetical driving role of those cells in disease pathogenesis. ..
- Jia Q, Zhang Q, Zhang Z, Wang Y, Zhang W, Zhou Y, et al. Transcriptome analysis of the zebrafish model of Diamond-Blackfan anemia from RPS19 deficiency via p53-dependent and -independent pathways. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e71782 pubmed publisher..The detection of potential pathogenic genes and pathways provides us a new paradigm for future research on DBA, which is a systematic and complex hereditary disease. ..
- Li W, Chen J, Xie P, He J, Guo X, Tuo X, et al. Rapid conversion and reversible conjugation of glutathione detoxification of microcystins in bighead carp (Aristichthys nobilis). Aquat Toxicol. 2014;147:18-25 pubmed publisher..This study quantitatively proves the importance of the GSH detoxification pathway and furthers our understanding of the biochemical mechanism by which bighead carp are resistant to toxic cyanobacteria. ..
- Li H, Ruan Y, Zhang K, Jian F, Hu C, Miao L, et al. Mic60/Mitofilin determines MICOS assembly essential for mitochondrial dynamics and mtDNA nucleoid organization. Cell Death Differ. 2016;23:380-92 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings demonstrate that Mic60/Mitofilin homeostasis regulated by Yme1L is central to the MICOS assembly, which is required for maintenance of mitochondrial morphology and organization of mtDNA nucleoids. ..
- Dong X, Tang S, Zhang W, Gao W, Chen Y. GPR39 activates proliferation and differentiation of porcine intramuscular preadipocytes through targeting the PI3K/AKT cell signaling pathway. J Recept Signal Transduct Res. 2016;36:130-8 pubmed publisher..It indicated that GPR39 was a transducer of Zn(2+), and enhanced proliferation and differentiation of porcine intramuscular preadipocytes through activation of the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. ..
- Huang Q, Ihsan A, Guo P, Luo X, Cheng G, Hao H, et al. Evaluation of the safety of primary metabolites of cyadox: Acute and sub-chronic toxicology studies and genotoxicity assessment. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;74:123-36 pubmed publisher..Based on the subchronic study, the target organ of the primary metabolites was the liver, and the no-observed-adverse-effect level for Cy1 and Cy-M was 150Â mg/kg diet. ..
- Ge Y, Jiang Y, Zhou H, Zheng M, Li J, Huang X, et al. Antitoxic effect of Veratrilla baillonii on the acute toxicity in mice induced by Aconitum brachypodum, one of the genus Aconitum. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;179:27-37 pubmed publisher..WVBF significantly reduced the onset of the CFA toxicity. This study may contribute to further understanding of the toxicological and pharmacological profiles of Aconitum brachypodum and the detoxic property of Veratrilla baillonii. ..
- Zhou J, Wang L, Zuo M, Wang X, Ahmed A, Chen Q, et al. Cardiac sodium channel regulator MOG1 regulates cardiac morphogenesis and rhythm. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21538 pubmed publisher..5, gata4 and hand2 involved in cardiac morphogenesis. These data for the first time revealed a novel role that MOG1, a nucleocytoplasmic transport protein, plays in cardiac physiology and development. ..
- Zhang W, Li Y. miR-148a downregulates the expression of transforming growth factor-Î²2 and SMAD2 in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:1877-85 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that miR-148a might play an important role in gastric cancer, and is a potential candidate for GC treatment. ..
- Kong W, Peng Y, Peng B. Modulation of neuroinflammation: Role and therapeutic potential of TRPV1 in the neuro-immune axis. Brain Behav Immun. 2017;64:354-366 pubmed publisher..Together, the literature supports the hypothesis that TRPV1 may represent potential therapeutic targets in the neuro-immune axis. ..
- Cao S, Shen D, Wang Y, Li L, Zhou L, Wang Y. Potential malignant transformation in the gastric mucosa of immunodeficient mice with persistent Mycoplasma penetrans infection. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180514 pubmed publisher..Collectively these data demonstrate that persistent Mpe infection is associated with aberrant expression of multiple proto-oncogenes in gastric mucosa of immunodeficient mice which potentially facilitate the malignant transformation...
- Chang M, Nie P, Liu G, Song Y, Gao Q. Identification of immune genes in grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella in response to infection of the parasitic copepod Sinergasilus major. Parasitol Res. 2005;96:224-9 pubmed..The present study provides foundation for understanding grass carp immune response and candidate genes for further analysis. ..
- Jia R, Guo J, Fan M, Bian Z, Chen Z, Fan B, et al. Immunogenicity of CTLA4 fusion anti-caries DNA vaccine in rabbits and monkeys. Vaccine. 2006;24:5192-200 pubmed..These findings also suggest that CTLA4 fusion anti-caries DNA vaccine may be effective immunogen in primates. ..
- Zhang Q, Su X, Gong S, Zeng Q, Zhu B, Wu Z, et al. Comparative genomic analysis of two strains of human adenovirus type 3 isolated from children with acute respiratory infection in southern China. J Gen Virol. 2006;87:1531-41 pubmed..Strain GZ1 infection produced a typical cytopathic effect, whereas strain GZ2 did not; non-synonymous substitutions in proteins of GZ2 may be responsible for this difference. ..
- Chu H, Xiong H, Zhou X, Han F, Wu Z, Zhang P, et al. Aminoglycoside ototoxicity in three murine strains and effects on NKCC1 of stria vascularis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:980-5 pubmed..2, 3-dihydroxybenzoate attenuated AmAn induced ototoxicity-possibly by enhancing the expression of NKCC1. Age related hearing loss did not show additional sensitivity to AmAn induced ototoxicity in murine model. ..
- Wang Y, Zheng H, Qin N, Yu S, Liu S. Involvement of ATP-sensitive potassium channels in proliferation and differentiation of rat preadipocytes. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2007;59:8-12 pubmed..These results suggest that ATP-sensitive potassium channels regulate the proliferation and differentiation of preadipocytes, and PPAR-gamma is probably involved in the effect of ATP-sensitive potassium channels...
- Liu W, Liu Z, Liu L, Xiao Z, Cao X, Cao Z, et al. A novel human foamy virus mediated gene transfer of GAD67 reduces neuropathic pain following spinal cord injury. Neurosci Lett. 2008;432:13-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that HFV-mediated gene transfer to DRG could be employed to treat below-injury level central neuropathic pain after incomplete SCI. ..
- Lian J, Yan X, Peng J, Jiang S. The mammalian target of rapamycin pathway and its role in molecular nutrition regulation. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52:393-9 pubmed publisher..In this report, we review the mTOR signaling pathway and its interaction with food intake, insulin resistance, lifespan and adipogenic regulation during the molecular nutrition regulation. ..
- Meng X, Luo Y, Xiao W, Li M, Shi J. Cloning and characterization of the promoter of the human AHI1 gene. Biochem Genet. 2009;47:427-38 pubmed publisher..Our research provides an important basis for further investigations on the transcriptional regulation of the human AHI1 gene. ..
- Tan Y, Xing Y, Zhang H, Feng Y, Zhou Y, Shi Z. Molecular detection of three shrimp viruses and genetic variation of white spot syndrome virus in Hainan Province, China, in 2007. J Fish Dis. 2009;32:777-84 pubmed publisher..From these data, we identified two novel WSSV strains which contain nucleotide deletions of 5657 and 11093 bp, respectively, when compared with the largest WSSV-TW isolate...
- Shi Y, Wang Y, Song Y, Li H, Liu C, Wu Z, et al. p,p'-DDE induces testicular apoptosis in prepubertal rats via the Fas/FasL pathway. Toxicol Lett. 2010;193:79-85 pubmed publisher..wt group. Taken together, these results lead us to speculate that in vivo exposure to p,p'-DDE might induce testicular apoptosis in prepubertal rats through the Fas/FasL pathway. ..
- Li X, Wang C, Huang S, Xu X, Li X, Li H, et al. Inhibiting the ubiquitin-proteasome system leads to preferential accumulation of toxic N-terminal mutant huntingtin fragments. Hum Mol Genet. 2010;19:2445-55 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that impairment of the UPS may be more important for the accumulation of N-terminal mutant htt and might therefore make an attractive therapeutic target. ..
- Lin X, Zhao W, Wang X. Characterization of conformational changes and noncovalent complexes of myoglobin by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry, circular dichroism and fluorescence spectroscopy. J Mass Spectrom. 2010;45:618-26 pubmed publisher..Therefore, ESI-MS combined with spectroscopic techniques provides a useful means for probing the formation of ligand-binding complexes and characterizing protein conformational changes. ..
- Xiong Y, Yang Y, Yang J, Chai H, Li Y, Yang J, et al. Tectoridin, an isoflavone glycoside from the flower of Pueraria lobata, prevents acute ethanol-induced liver steatosis in mice. Toxicology. 2010;276:64-72 pubmed publisher..These data showed that tectoridin protected against ethanol-induced liver steatosis mainly through modulating the disturbance of PPARalpha pathway and ameliorating mitochondrial function...
- Sun Y, Han J, Lu Y, Yang X, Fan M. Biological characteristics of a cell subpopulation in tongue squamous cell carcinoma. Oral Dis. 2012;18:169-77 pubmed publisher..The CD133+CD44+ subpopulation cells possess stem-like characteristics. They appear to be the potential targets for future biology therapy of human TSCC. ..
- Hamza H, Cao J, Li X, Li C, Zhu M, Zhao S. Hepatitis B vaccine induces apoptotic death in Hepa1-6 cells. Apoptosis. 2012;17:516-27 pubmed publisher..3, 0.1, 0.05 ?g/ml). In addition In vivo apoptotic effect of hepatitis B vaccine was observed in mouse liver. ..
- Chen Z, Zeng D, Hu Y, He Y, Pan N, Ding J, et al. Structural and functional diversity of acidic scorpion potassium channel toxins. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35154 pubmed publisher..3 channel, but not the KCNQ1 channel. These findings characterize the structural and functional diversity of acidic KTxs, and could accelerate the development and clinical use of acidic KTxs as pharmacological tools and potential drugs. ..
- Wu T, Zhang B, Ye F, Xiao Z. A potential role for caveolin-1 in VEGF-induced fibronectin upregulation in mesangial cells: involvement of VEGFR2 and Src. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2013;304:F820-30 pubmed publisher..Interference with caveolin/-ae signaling may provide new avenues for the treatment of fibrotic renal disease. ..
- Liu G, Wei W, Zhou X, Shi H, Liu X, Chai G, et al. Silencing PP2A inhibitor by lenti-shRNA interference ameliorates neuropathologies and memory deficits in tg2576 mice. Mol Ther. 2013;21:2247-57 pubmed publisher..Our data reveal that targeting I2(PP2A) can efficiently rescue A? toxicities and improve the memory deficits in tg2576 mice, suggesting that I2(PP2A) could be a promising target for potential AD therapies. ..
- Chen X, Zhang Y, Shi Y, Lian H, Tu H, Han S, et al. MiR-129 triggers autophagic flux by regulating a novel Notch-1/ E2F7/Beclin-1 axis to impair the viability of human malignant glioma cells. Oncotarget. 2016;7:9222-35 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these findings identify a new function for miR-129 as a potent inducer of autophagy through a novel Notch-1/E2F7/Beclin-1 axis in glioma. ..
- Zhang Y, Gui J. Identification of two novel interferon-stimulated genes from cultured CAB cells induced by UV-inactivated grass carp hemorrhage virus. Dis Aquat Organ. 2004;60:1-9 pubmed
- Unursaikhan S, Xu X, Zeng F, Zhang L. Antitumor activities of O-sulfonated derivatives of (1-->3)-alpha-D-glucan from different Lentinus edodes. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2006;70:38-46 pubmed..The results reveal that the effect of O-sulfonation of the alpha-D-glucan on the improvement of their antitumor activities was considerable. ..
- Liu C, Zhang J, Yi F, Wang J, Wang X, Jiang H, et al. Isolation and RNA1 nucleotide sequence determination of a new insect nodavirus from Pieris rapae larvae in Wuhan city, China. Virus Res. 2006;120:28-35 pubmed..Predicted domains for six RNA-dependent RNA polymerase motifs and putative ORFs (protein B) are confirmed by sequence analysis of WhNV RNA1. ..
- Zhang J, Xia L, Bai M. [Changes of ICAM-1 and P-selectin in rats with pulmonary thromboembolism and the effect of safflower injection]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2006;26:629-32 pubmed..01), which also were abated in the treatment group. SI may alleviate pulmonary injury in PTE rats by down-regulating the expressions of ICAM-1 and Ps. ..
- Xie Y, Li C, Li T, Nie D, Ye F. Effect of mild hypothermia on angiogenesis in rats with focal cerebral ischemia. Neurosci Lett. 2007;422:87-90 pubmed..These findings suggest that mild hypothermia enhances angiogenesis in ischemic brain, which might be enhanced in part via BDNF. ..
- Zhang S, Liu Y, Huang G, Liu L. Aconitine alters connexin43 phosphorylation status and [Ca2+] oscillation patterns in cultured ventricular myocytes of neonatal rats. Toxicol In Vitro. 2007;21:1476-85 pubmed..These observations suggest that aconitine not only induces dephosphorylation of Cx43 and PKCalpha, but also alters intracellular [Ca(2+)] oscillation patterns in cultured cardiomyocytes. ..
- Zhao A, Tang H, Lu S, He R. Identification of a differentially-expressed gene in fatty liver of overfeeding geese. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2007;39:649-56 pubmed..In tissue expression analysis, the expression of geese SELENBP1 mRNA was found to be higher in liver or kidney than in other tested tissues. The results showed that overfeeding could increase the mRNA expression level of geese SELENBP1...
- Zhou D, Yang G, He X, Liu Q. [Effects of tetrandrine on Ang II-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy and p-ERK1/2 expression]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1921-4 pubmed..To observe effects of tetrandrine (Tet) on angiotensin II (Ang II)-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy and the activity and expression of phosphorylated ERK1/2 (p-ERK1/2)...
- Liu H, Yang Q, Duan R, Zhang Y, Tang W. [Effects of anandamide on the activation and proliferation of hepatic stellate cells through cannabinoid-2 receptors]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2008;16:430-4 pubmed..This CBR2 receptor-mediated action and AEA on HSCs could be used as a therapeutic target against liver fibrosis. ..
- Xie C, Bondarenko V, Morales M, Strauss H. Closed-state inactivation in Kv4.3 isoforms is differentially modulated by protein kinase C. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2009;297:C1236-48 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate isoform-specific regulation of CSI by PKC in Kv4.3 and show that the carboxy terminus of Kv4.3 plays an important role in regulation of CSI. ..
- Chen H, Huang J, Li J. Characterization of metabolites of worenine in rat biological samples using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2010;51:236-43 pubmed publisher..The main phase I metabolism of worenine in rat was dehydrogenization, hydrogenation, hydroxylation, and demethylene reactions, and that of phase II was sulfation and glucuronidation. ..
- Zhang J, Lei T, Chen X, Peng Y, Long H, Zhou L, et al. Resistin up-regulates COX-2 expression via TAK1-IKK-NF-kappaB signaling pathway. Inflammation. 2010;33:25-33 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that resistin enhances COX-2 expression in mouse macrophage cells in a TAK1-IKK-NF-kappaB-dependent manner and therefore plays a critical role in inflammatory processes. ..
- Fan Z, Si L, Xu L, Ma Y, Hu L, Qiu J, et al. Determination of TJ0711 hydrochloride in rat plasma by high performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection and its application to pharmacokinetics. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2010;878:2035-8 pubmed publisher..9%. The lower limit of quantification (LLOQ) was 20 ng/mL. Finally, this method was successfully applied to the estimation of pharmacokinetic parameters of TJ0711 hydrochloride after intravenous doses of 4, 8 and 16 mg/kg in rats. ..
- Hu Z, Huang C, Fu H, Jin Y, Wu W, Xiong Q, et al. Disruption of PICK1 attenuates the function of ASICs and PKC regulation of ASICs. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2010;299:C1355-62 pubmed publisher..In addition, PICK1 played the bridge role between PKC and ASICs. ..
- Zou M, Yu J, Nie G, He W, Luo L, Xu H. 1, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 decreases adriamycin-induced podocyte apoptosis and loss. Int J Med Sci. 2010;7:290-9 pubmed..The beneficial effects of 1,25(OH)(2)D(3 )on podocytes may be attributable to inhibit podocyte apoptosis and the amelioration of podocytopenia. ..
- Huang D, Li Q, Lu F, Xie Y, Xu L, Zou X, et al. [Effects of bushen tongmai recipe on expression of phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase in PCOS rats accompanying with insulin resistance]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:1735-9 pubmed
- Chen Z, Hu Y, Han S, Yin S, He Y, Wu Y, et al. ImKTx1, a new Kv1.3 channel blocker with a unique primary structure. J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2011;25:244-51 pubmed publisher..3 channel blocker with a unique primary structure. Our results indicate the diversity of K(+) channel toxins from scorpion venoms and also provide a new molecular template targeting Kv1.3 channel. ..
- Liu H, Wu H, Xu Y. [Changes of blood pressure and expression of NADPH oxidase in carotid body in rats exposed to intermittent hypoxia]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2011;34:26-9 pubmed..05). CIH upregulates the expression of NADPH oxidase in rat carotid body and elevates the rat SBP. These results indicate that NADPH oxidase up-expression is closely associated with OSAHS patients with hypertension. ..
- Hu W, Li H, Wang C, Gou S, Fu L. Characterization of collagen fibers by means of texture analysis of second harmonic generation images using orientation-dependent gray level co-occurrence matrix method. J Biomed Opt. 2012;17:026007 pubmed publisher..The combination of SHG microscopy and the OD-GLCM method might be helpful for the evaluation of diseases marked with abnormal collagen morphology. ..
- Chen Y, Xu X, Liu X, Yu M, Liu B, Zhang G. Synthesis and evaluation of a series of 2-substituted-5-thiopropylpiperazine (piperidine)-1,3,4-oxadiazoles derivatives as atypical antipsychotics. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35186 pubmed publisher..Compound 22 showed an atypical antipsychotic activity without liability for extrapyramidal symptoms. We anticipate compound 22 to be useful for developing a novel class of drug for the treatment of schizophrenia. ..
- Chen L, Hu C, Huang C, Wang Q, Wang X, Yang L, et al. Alterations in retinoid status after long-term exposure to PBDEs in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Aquat Toxicol. 2012;120-121:11-8 pubmed publisher..This study also indicated that retinoid levels in zebrafish are sensitive to PBDE exposure and highlighted the importance of liver storage, which appears to support important functions in reproduction and vision. ..
- Yu A, Zheng Y, Zhang R, Huang J, Zhu Z, Zhou R, et al. Resistin impairs SIRT1 function and induces senescence-associated phenotype in hepatocytes. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2013;377:23-32 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that resistin is a negative regulator of SIRT1 in both human hepatoma cell line HepG2 and mouse hepatocytes and that it might also play an important role in the development of senescence-associated liver diseases. ..
- Feng Y, Feng H, Fang Y, Su Y. Characterization of the complete mitochondrial genome of Khawia sinensis belongs among platyhelminths, cestodes. Exp Parasitol. 2017;177:35-39 pubmed publisher..This complete mt genome of K. sinensis will enrich the mitochondrial genome databases of tapeworms and provide important molecular markers for ecology, diagnostics, population variation and evolution of K. sinensis and other species. ..
- Cai Q, Liu J, King L. A comprehensive model for assessing lake eutrophication. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2002;13:1674-8 pubmed..0, 29.7 and 16.3, respectively. Additionally, the relations between comprehensive evaluation and other statistical methods such as cluster analysis were briefly discussed. ..
- Du G, Liu L, Fang J. Experimental study on the enhancement of murine splenic lymphocyte proliferation by Lycium barbarum glycopeptide. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2004;24:518-20, 527 pubmed..In combination with ConA, sample A had synergic effects at high dose, while sample B showed obviously synergic effects (P<0.05). It was concluded that both samples (A and B) had strong immunocompetence...
- Zhao L, Shi J, Sun N, Tian S, Meng X, Liu X, et al. Effect of electroacupuncture on TRPM7 mRNA expression after cerebral ischemia/reperfusion in rats via TrkA pathway. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2005;25:247-50 pubmed..EA could reverse the overexpression of TRPM7 in cerebral ischemia/reperfusion rats. And the inhibitory effect of EA on TRPM7 channels might be through trkA pathway. ..
- Yang X, Liu J, Ye L, Liao Q, Wu J, Gao J, et al. HCV NS2 protein inhibits cell proliferation and induces cell cycle arrest in the S-phase in mammalian cells through down-regulation of cyclin A expression. Virus Res. 2006;121:134-43 pubmed..Our findings not only provide information in the understanding mechanism of HCV infection, but also provide guidance for the future development of potential therapeutics for the prevention and treatment of the viral infection. ..
- Zhou S, Hao L, Chen Y, Qu W. [Influence of chronic ethanol intake insulin sensitivity and IR, IRS-1, IRS-2 mRNA expression of liver in male rats]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2006;35:294-6 pubmed..The present study showed that ethanol abuse could induce to insulin resistance. The decreased of IR, IRS-1, IRS-2 mRNA expression of liver may be involved in the molecular mechanism of the effects of ethanol on insulin insensitivity. ..
- Wang S, Zhu L, Shi H, Zheng H, Tian Q, Wang Q, et al. Inhibition of melatonin biosynthesis induces neurofilament hyperphosphorylation with activation of cyclin-dependent kinase 5. Neurochem Res. 2007;32:1329-35 pubmed..These results suggest that inhibition of melatonin biosynthesis may activate cdk-5 and thus induces Alzheimer-like hyperphosphorylation of neurofilament proteins. ..
- Yao Q, Qian P, Huang Q, Cao Y, Chen H. Comparison of immune responses to different foot-and-mouth disease genetically engineered vaccines in guinea pigs. J Virol Methods. 2008;147:143-50 pubmed..This study provides a basis for future construction of a genetically engineered vaccine for FMDV. ..
- Li M, Wang J, Zhang J, Gu Z, Ling F, Ke X, et al. First report of two Balantidium species from the Chinese giant salamander, Andrias davidianus: Balantidium sinensis Nie 1935 and Balantidium andianusis n. sp. Parasitol Res. 2008;102:605-11 pubmed..Comparisons were also made among Balantidium species that were found from urodele amphibians...
- Xing B, Chen H, Zhang M, Zhao D, Jiang R, Liu X, et al. Ischemic post-conditioning protects brain and reduces inflammation in a rat model of focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion. J Neurochem. 2008;105:1737-45 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that ischemic Post-cond may be a promising neuroprotective approach for focal cerebral I/R injury and it is achieved, at least in part, by the inhibition of inflammation. ..
- Liu H, Liu K, Cheng M, Liu Y, Lei S, Irwin M, et al. Bosentan affects 15-F2t-isoprostane adverse effects on postischemic rat hearts. J Surg Res. 2011;168:18-26 pubmed publisher..15-F(2t)-isoprostane-induced ET-1 production during later reperfusion is detrimental to functional recovery of damaged myocardium, while ET-1 increase during early reperfusion seems to improve it. ..
- Kong W, Yin Z, Fan G, Li D, Huang X. Time sequence of auditory nerve and spiral ganglion cell degeneration following chronic kanamycin-induced deafness in the guinea pig. Brain Res. 2010;1331:28-38 pubmed publisher..The molecular mechanism of the degeneration of SGC and Schwann cell should be investigated in the future. Moreover, there is a different time sequence of cell degeneration between acute and chronic deafness by kanamycin...
- Zhang J, Hu W, Zhou K, Luo J, Fan Y, Ru L, et al. [Interaction of 5-HT2 and 5-HT3 receptor subtype in 5-HT-induced nociceptive responses in peripheral primary sensory nerve ending]. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2006;22:40-4 pubmed..The results suggest that in 5-HT-induced nociceptive response at the primary sensory level 5-HT3R may play a role of initiation, but 5-HT2R mediates maintaining and modulatory effect in the processes of nociceptive information convey. ..
- Wang H, Xu Y, Tao L, Zhou J, Qiu M, Teng Y, et al. Identification and characterization of the pumilio-2 expressed in zebrafish embryos and adult tissues. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:2811-9 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that pumilio-2 plays an important role in the development of the zebrafish germ cells and nervous system. ..
- Liu S, Tian Z, Zhang Z, Wu Q, Zhao H, Ren B, et al. High-efficiency dual labeling of influenza virus for single-virus imaging. Biomaterials. 2012;33:7828-33 pubmed publisher..This is very important and meaningful to investigate the viral infection mechanism. Our labeling strategy has advantage in commonality, convenience and efficiency, which is expected to be widely used in biological research. ..
- Chen C, Cai S, Wang G, Cao X, Yang X, Luo X, et al. c-Myc enhances colon cancer cell-mediated angiogenesis through the regulation of HIF-1?. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;430:505-11 pubmed publisher..This research provides the theoretical basis for clinical trials of new therapeutic targets of c-Myc and HIF-1? in colon cancer cells. ..
- Meng Y, Zhang Y. Complete sequence and characterization of mitochondrial DNA genome of Channa asiatica (Perciformes: Channidae). Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal. 2016;27:1271-2 pubmed publisher..3% G, 29.0% C, with a high A?+?T content of 55.7%. The mitochondrial sequence could provide useful genetic information for studying the molecular identification, population genetics, phylogenetic analysis and conservation genetics. ..
- Zhao J, Cheng Y, Yang C, Lau S, Lao L, Shuai B, et al. Botanical Drug Puerarin Attenuates 6-Hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA)-Induced Neurotoxicity via Upregulating Mitochondrial Enzyme Arginase-2. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:2200-11 pubmed publisher..Thus, puerarin is a useful lead for suppressing NO-mediated neurotoxicity in neurodegenerative diseases. Graphical Abstract Arginase-2 dependent mechanism underlying the neuroprotective activity of puerarin. ..
- Yuan F, Wang H, Tian Y, Li Q, He L, Li N, et al. Fish oil alleviated high-fat diet-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease via regulating hepatic lipids metabolism and metaflammation: a transcriptomic study. Lipids Health Dis. 2016;15:20 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrates fish oil protects against WD-induced NALFD via improving lipid metabolism and ameliorating hepatic inflammation. Our findings add to the current understanding on the benefits of n-3 PUFAs against NAFLD. ..
- Hu T, Jiang C, Huang Q, Sun F. A comb-like branched Î²-D-glucan produced by a Cordyceps sinensis fungus and its protective effect against cyclophosphamide-induced immunosuppression in mice. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;142:259-67 pubmed publisher..Moreover, EPS could significantly enhance immune organs and stimulate the release of major cytokines TNF-Î± and INF-Î³, suggesting that EPS exhibited protective effect in immunocompromised mice. ..
- Hu X, Gong X. A new route to fabricate biocompatible hydrogels with controlled drug delivery behavior. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2016;470:62-70 pubmed publisher..The successful LbL multilayers were confirmed by X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS). Resultsofcytotoxicityexperiment revealed that the hydrogels were biocompatible since they could support the growth of cells. ..
- Luo Z, Wei C, Ye H, Zhao H, Song Y, Wu K. Effect of dietary choline levels on growth performance, lipid deposition and metabolism in juvenile yellow catfish Pelteobagrus fulvidraco. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;202:1-7 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first to explore the effect of dietary choline level on mRNA expression of these genes, which provides new insights into choline nutrition in fish. ..
- Zhang D, Zhao L, Shen Q, Lv Q, Jin M, Ma H, et al. Down-regulation of KIAA1199/CEMIP by miR-216a suppresses tumor invasion and metastasis in colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2017;140:2298-2309 pubmed publisher..Collectively, KIAA1199 plays a critical role in maintaining an aggressive phenotype of tumor cells, and suppression of KIAA1199-related motilities of tumor cells contributes to reduced tumor metastasis in colorectal cancer. ..