Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on aged in Wuhan, Hubei, China
Locale: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Publications410 found, 100 shown here
- Ji Y, Zhang P, Lu Y, Ma D. Expression of MTA2 gene in ovarian epithelial cancer and its clinical implication. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2006;26:359-62 pubmed..It was concluded that the high expression of MTA2 was associated with more aggressive behaviors of epithelial ovarian cancer. MTA2 provides a novel indicator of ovarian cancer. ..
- Zhang X, Chen S, Zhang L, Liu M, Redfearn S, Bryant R, et al. Protective effect of KCNH2 single nucleotide polymorphism K897T in LQTS families and identification of novel KCNQ1 and KCNH2 mutations. BMC Med Genet. 2008;9:87 pubmed publisher..Together, our results expand the mutational and clinical spectrum of LQTS and provide insights into the factors that determine QT prolongation associated with increased risk of ventricular tachycardia and sudden death. ..
- Li H, Gong S. [Observation of bridging operation by an autogenous incus in the ossiculoplasty]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2008;43:746-50 pubmed..To study the clinical effects of bridging operation by an autogenous incus in the ossiculoplasty...
- Ding H, Xu Y, Wang X, Wang Q, Zhang L, Tu Y, et al. 9p21 is a shared susceptibility locus strongly for coronary artery disease and weakly for ischemic stroke in Chinese Han population. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2009;2:338-46 pubmed publisher..6 x 10(-4), q = 6.3 x 10(-4)). Our results suggest for the first time that 9p21 is a shared susceptibility locus, strongly for CAD and weakly for ischemic stroke, in a Chinese Han population. ..
- Peng J, Zhang J, Huang H, Wang F, Du X, Luo P. L-arginine-glycine amidinotransferase, betaine-homocysteine S-methyltransferase, and neuropolypeptide H3 are diminished in renal clear cell carcinoma of humans. Saudi Med J. 2011;32:467-73 pubmed..Absence of AGAT, BHMT, and Nph3 is common events in clear cell RCC; hence, it may be involved in the development of RCC; therefore, they have the potential to be tumor markers for diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of RCC patients. ..
- Lu C, Xu R, Cao M, Wang G, Yan F, Shang S, et al. FOXP3 demethylation as a means of identifying quantitative defects in regulatory T cells in acute coronary syndrome. Atherosclerosis. 2013;229:263-70 pubmed publisher..A quantitative defect of Tregs, suggestive of decreased peripheral tolerance, could be a potential hallmark of ACS disease. Targeting FOXP3 i l demethylation might elevate the inhibitory activity of Tregs in ACS. ..
- Zhong R, Liu L, Zou L, Zhu Y, Chen W, Zhu B, et al. Genetic variations in TERT-CLPTM1L locus are associated with risk of lung cancer in Chinese population. Mol Carcinog. 2013;52 Suppl 1:E118-26 pubmed publisher..483 × 10(-5), respectively). These findings indicated that the function-validated and potentially functional variations in TERT-CLPTM1L locus, modified by smoking, may play a substantial role in the susceptibility to lung cancer. ..
- Zhang N, Su Y, Xu L. Targeting PKC? by miR-143 regulates cell apoptosis in lung cancer. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:3661-7 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that targeting PKC? overexpression in NSCLC should be beneficial for lung cancer therapy. ..
- Hua W, Wu X, Zhang Y, Song Y, Tu J, Kang L, et al. Dysregulated miR-127-5p contributes to type II collagen degradation by targeting matrix metalloproteinase-13 in human intervertebral disc degeneration. Biochimie. 2017;139:74-80 pubmed publisher..Dysregulated miR-127-5p contributed to the degradation of type II collagen by targeting MMP-13 in human IDD. Our findings highlight that miR-127-5p may serve as a new therapeutic target in IDD. ..
- Guo X, Yu Y, Wang M, Qin R. Case report of a congenital duodenal transverse septum causing partial obstruction. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7093 pubmed publisher..A transverse septum is usually observed in the vagina; those involving the digestive tract have been rarely observed...
- Yang M, Tan H, Cheng L, He M, Wei Q, Tanguay R, et al. Expression of heat shock proteins in myocardium of patients with atrial fibrillation. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2007;12:142-50 pubmed..In summary, the data indicate that expression of Hsp27 and Hsc73 may be associated with different stages of AF and that Hsp60 also may be associated with the degree of atrial myolysis. ..
- Ding X, Luo H, Jin X, Yan J, Ai Y. Aberrant expression of Eag1 potassium channels in gastric cancer patients and cell lines. Med Oncol. 2007;24:345-50 pubmed..01). The study indicates Eag1 is aberrantly expressed in gastric cancer tissues and cell lines and associated with cancer lymph node metastasis and stage and play an important role in the proliferation of gastric cancer cells. ..
- Shi T, Xu H, Wei J, Ai X, Ma X, Wang B, et al. Association of low expression of notch-1 and jagged-1 in human papillary bladder cancer and shorter survival. J Urol. 2008;180:361-6 pubmed publisher..Low expression of Notch-1 as well as Jagged-1 is potentially a useful marker for survival in patients with papillary bladder transitional cell carcinoma. ..
- Shi Y, Zhou L, Huang L, Lian Y, Zhang X, Guo H, et al. Plasma ferritin levels, genetic variations in HFE gene, and coronary heart disease in Chinese: a case-control study. Atherosclerosis. 2011;218:386-90 pubmed publisher..However, the SNP rs9366637 in HFE gene was associated with higher CHD risk in Chinese Han population. The underlie mechanism remained to be elucidated in further studies. ..
- Li S, Lin K, Ma P, Zhang Z, Zhou Y, Lu S, et al. FADS gene polymorphisms confer the risk of coronary artery disease in a Chinese Han population through the altered desaturase activities: based on high-resolution melting analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55869 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that FADS gene polymorphisms are likely to influence plasma fatty acid concentrations and desaturase activities. ..
- Zhang J, Liu W, Li Y, Long X. [Studies on the association of human leukocyte antigen class II alleles with advanced hepatosplenic schistosomiasis japonica]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2005;23:6-9 pubmed..05) association with advanced hepatosplenic schistosomiasis japonica may be the susceptible genes, whereas HLA-DQA1 x 0501 and DQBH1 x 0601 may be more relevant to a resistance to the disease. ..
- Liu L, Zhang M, Zou P. Expression of PLK1 and survivin in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with CHOP. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2008;29:371-5 pubmed publisher..PLK1 and survivin are both overexpressed in NHL. There is a significant relationship between the overexpression of PLK1 and clinical features. ..
- Yuan X, Liao Z, Liu Z, Wang L, Tucker S, Mao L, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphism at rs1982073:T869C of the TGFbeta 1 gene is associated with the risk of radiation pneumonitis in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer treated with definitive radiotherapy. J Clin Oncol. 2009;27:3370-8 pubmed publisher..Our results showed that CT/CC genotypes of TGFbeta1 rs1982073:T869C gene were associated with lower risk of RP in patients with NSCLC treated with definitive radio(chemo)therapy and thus may serve as a reliable predictor of RP. ..
- Cui X, Zeng F, Liu Y, Zhang J, Archacki S, Zhan T, et al. A novel SCN1A missense mutation causes generalized epilepsy with febrile seizures plus in a Chinese family. Neurosci Lett. 2011;503:27-30 pubmed publisher..577C>T) causing a missense mutation (p.L193F) in the S3 segment of SCN1A domain D1. Our results expand the spectrum of SCN1A mutations and provide novel insights between the SCN1A mutations and the clinical variations of GEFS(+). ..
- Fan P, Zhang J, Wang B, Wu H, Zhou S, Wang C, et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 up-regulates the expression of Toll-like receptor 4 in pancreatic cancer cells under hypoxic conditions. Pancreatology. 2012;12:170-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that TLR4 expression in pancreatic cancer cells is up-regulated via HIF-1? in response to hypoxic stress and underscore the crucial role of HIF-1?-induced TLR4 in tumor growth. ..
- Long G, Wang F, Duan Q, Yang S, Chen F, Gong W, et al. Circulating miR-30a, miR-195 and let-7b associated with acute myocardial infarction. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50926 pubmed publisher..Our results imply that the plasma concentration of miR-30a, miR-195 and let-7b can be potential indicators for AMI. ..
- Chen M, He M, Min X, Pan A, Zhang X, Yao P, et al. Different physical activity subtypes and risk of metabolic syndrome in middle-aged and older Chinese people. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e53258 pubmed publisher..Jogging, tai chi and dancing are associated with a significantly lower risk of having MetS in middle-aged and older Chinese. Future intervention studies should consider the role of jogging, tai chi and dancing in preventing MetS. ..
- Huang C, Feng J, Yang X, Li Y. Cytoreductive surgery plus hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy improves survival of patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis from colorectal cancer: a case-control study from a Chinese center. J Surg Oncol. 2014;109:730-9 pubmed publisher..6% (P?=?0.11). Multivariate analysis revealed that CRS?+?HIPEC, CC0-1, adjuvant chemotherapy ?6 cycles were independent factors for OS benefit. CRS?+?HIPEC could improve OS for CRC PC patients, with acceptable perioperative safety. ..
- Mao Z, Cheng B, Xia J, Gao S, Huang J, Kang G. Surgical treatment for giant solid tumors of the mediastinum: a study of 26 cases. Int Surg. 2003;88:164-8 pubmed..Perioperative management includes strict hemostasis, proper chest wall reconstruction, and prevention of re-expansion pulmonary edema. ..
- Peng L, Zhang W, Zhao J, He S, Zhao Y. Two designs of platysma myocutaneous flap for reconstruction of oral and facial defects following cancer surgery. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005;34:507-13 pubmed..It is recommended that the vertical design be used for reconstruction of buccal mucosa defects, and the transverse design for mouth-floor and facial defects. ..
- Deng H, Wu R, Zhou H, Huang X, Chen Y, Liu L. Significance of Survivin and PTEN expression in full lymph node-examined gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:1013-7 pubmed..UICC N stage is the most important prognostic factor of gastric cancer in China. ..
- Wu S, Wang B, Yang Y, Feng X, Zhao X, Yang D. Expression of PTEN, PPM1A and P-Smad2 in hepatocellular carcinomas and adjacent liver tissues. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:4554-9 pubmed..428, P = 0.000). The aberrant location of expression and staining intensity of PTEN, PPM1A and P-Smad2 in HCC and their relationship might have an impact on the pathogenesis of HCC. ..
- Huang D, Yang C, Yao L, Wang Y, Liao Y, Huang K. Activation and overexpression of PARP-1 in circulating mononuclear cells promote TNF-alpha and IL-6 expression in patients with unstable angina. Arch Med Res. 2008;39:775-84 pubmed publisher..Overexpressed PARP-1 promotes PARP-1/NF-kappaB/DNA complex formation, thereby enhancing the expression of TNF-alpha and IL-6 in circulating MNCs of UA patients. ..
- Guo Y, Liu Y, Huang X, Rong Y, He M, Wang Y, et al. The effects of shift work on sleeping quality, hypertension and diabetes in retired workers. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e71107 pubmed publisher..Applicable intervention strategies are needed for prevention of sleep loss, diabetes, and hypertension for shift workers. ..
- Jiang G, Huang Z, Zhang S, Wang L. PIK3CA gene mutations and amplifications in Chinese patients with ovarian clear cell carcinoma. Cancer Invest. 2013;31:639-44 pubmed publisher..Amplifications of PIK3CA were observed in six cases (11.8%). PIK3CA mutations and amplifications are mutually exclusive. Our study demonstrates relatively low frequency of PIK3CA mutations and amplifications in OCCC. ..
- Wang J, Li C, Wan F, Li Z, Zhang J, Zhang J, et al. The rs1550117 A>G variant in DNMT3A gene promoter significantly increases non-small cell lung cancer susceptibility in a Han Chinese population. Oncotarget. 2017;8:23470-23478 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results propose a suppression role of DNMT3A in NSCLC development and emphasize the dual roles of DNMT3A in tumorigenesis. ..
- Lan X, Lan X, Chang Y, Zhang X, Liu J, Vikash V, et al. Identification of Two Additional Susceptibility Loci for Inflammatory Bowel Disease in a Chinese Population. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2077-2090 pubmed publisher..Most importantly, we found that ZMIZ1 expression was markedly higher in both IBD patients and mice with experimentally induced colitis, suggesting that ZMIZ1 plays important roles in the pathogenesis of IBD. ..
- Zhou S, Wang G, Liu C, Zhou M. Eukaryotic initiation factor 4E (eIF4E) and angiogenesis: prognostic markers for breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2006;6:231 pubmed
- Li C, Cheng B, Ge W, Gao J. Clinical value of CYFRA21-1, NSE, CA15-3, CA19-9 and CA125 assay in the elderly patients with pleural effusions. Int J Clin Pract. 2007;61:444-8 pubmed..The combined assay of five tumour markers in serum and the CYFRA21-1 combined with CA15-3 in pleural fluid were helpful and can increase the sensitivity and specificity in diagnosing malignant pleural effusions. ..
- Du J, Huang Q, Li S, Xiong G. [Association of Hind RFLP in lipoprotein lipase gene with type 2 diabetes]. Yi Chuan. 2007;29:929-33 pubmed..0363.840, P < 0.05). These data suggest that the Hind RFLP in the LPL gene is associated with T2DM risk in Chinese Han population in Hubei Province, and the H+ allele may serve as a genetic risk factor of T2DM. ..
- Wu X, Li D, Liu Z, Wan X, Wu Y, Jiang C, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor 1498C/T, 936C/T polymorphisms associated with increased risk of colorectal adenoma: a Chinese case-control study. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:1949-55 pubmed publisher..CRA patients have elevated plasma VEGF levels. The VEGF 936C/T polymorphism and 1498T+936T haplotype were found to be associated with increased CRA susceptibility. ..
- Zhang S, Wang J, Yuan Q, Ge S, Zhang J, Xia N, et al. Clinical characteristics and risk factors of sporadic Hepatitis E in central China. Virol J. 2011;8:152 pubmed publisher..Liver cirrhosis can aggravate HE, and lead to a higher mortality. HEV infection can cause decompensation in patients with cirrhosis, as evidenced by a worsening Child-Pugh score. ..
- Li J, Yu Y, Yang Y, Wang L, Cao J, Liang X, et al. IGFBP7, a novel immunohistochemical marker in differentiating dermatofibroma from dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2012;26:382-5 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, immunostaining of IGFBP7 in various dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP) and dermatofibroma (DF) has not been studied before...
- Tang Z, Shi Y, Yin X, Xu J, Zhang S, Wang W. Modifying the details of aspiration operation may contribute to the improvement of prognosis of patients with ICH. Turk Neurosurg. 2012;22:13-20 pubmed publisher..5±23.2) were significantly higher than that in group A (69.2±23.9), (P < 0.05). Our data suggested that modifying details of aspiration operation may contribute to the improved prognosis of ICH patients. ..
- Xu Q, Deng Y, Fu S, Li Y, Sun W, Zhang N, et al. A novel tracheobronchial reconstruction for right upper lung carcinoma involving the lower trachea: preliminary results. Ann Thorac Surg. 2012;93:1070-4 pubmed publisher..We developed a novel technique for tracheobronchial reconstruction after resection of carcinoma of the right upper lung involving the right main bronchus and lower trachea. Preliminary results of the technique are reported...
- Peng C, Wang L, Zeng W, Yang X, Li Y. Evaluation of the staging systems for gastric cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2013;108:93-105 pubmed publisher..801, P?<?0.001). In addition, the 7th TNM system did not increase the staging complexity (9 groups and 21 subgroups). The 7th TNM staging system represents advancement in GC staging system for better prediction of clinical outcomes. ..
- Zhang W, Zang N, Jiang Y, Chen P, Wang X, Zhang X. Upregulation of Phosphodiesterase type 5 in the Hyperplastic Prostate. Sci Rep. 2015;5:17888 pubmed publisher..The upregulation of PDE5 in the hyperplastic prostate could explain the mechanism and contribute to the high effectiveness of PDE5-Is for treating LUTS/BPH. Fibromuscular stroma could be the main target for PDE5-Is within prostate. ..
- Hu R, Xu Y, Zhang Z, Ni W, Chen S. Correlation of HDEFB1 polymorphism and susceptibility to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Chinese Han population. Chin Med J (Engl). 2004;117:1637-41 pubmed..The polymorphism of HDEFB1 668C/G is associated with susceptibility to COPD in Chinese Han population; furthermore, the 668G allele represents relatively lower susceptibility to COPD. ..
- Jiang Y, Xia B, Jiang L, Lv M, Guo Q, Chen M, et al. Association of CTLA-4 gene microsatellite polymorphism with ulcerative colitis in Chinese patients. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2006;12:369-73 pubmed..The longer alleles of the CTLA-4 gene microsatellite polymorphism were strongly associated with UC in Chinese patients. ..
- He M, Zhang X, Wang J, Cheng L, Zhou L, Zeng H, et al. Genetic variation in heat shock protein 60 gene and coronary heart disease in China: tagging-SNP haplotype analysis in a case-control study. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2008;13:231-8 pubmed publisher..91, 95%CI: 1.26-2.89, P = 0.002). Our results suggest that the GCTC haplotype in the hsp60 gene is significantly associated with higher CHD risk in a Chinese population. ..
- He M, Guo H, Yang X, Zhou L, Zhang X, Cheng L, et al. Genetic variations in HSPA8 gene associated with coronary heart disease risk in a Chinese population. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9684 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that genetic variants in HSPA8 gene (especially promoter SNP rs2236659) contribute to the CHD susceptibility by affecting its expression level. ..
- Liu J, Hu F, Liang W, Wang G, Singhal P, Ding G. Polymorphisms in the surfactant protein a gene are associated with the susceptibility to recurrent urinary tract infection in chinese women. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2010;221:35-42 pubmed..05). r-UTI patients with 19Ala/Ala or 223Gln/Gln genotype were associated with high serum and low urine SP-A levels (p < 0.01). Therefore, the 19Ala allele of SP-A1 gene and the 223Gln allele of SP-A2 gene are risk factors for r-UTI. ..
- Chen C, Xia H, Gong Y, Peng J, Peng C, Hu M, et al. The quantitative detection of total HER2 load by quantum dots and the identification of a new subtype of breast cancer with different 5-year prognosis. Biomaterials. 2010;31:8818-25 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, this mode integrating macro- and micro-pathological indicators might help gain new insights into invasive BC biological behaviors. ..
- Su Y, Xu Y, Liu X. Quantitative differentiation of dendritic cells in lung tissues of smokers with and without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1500-4 pubmed..The results suggest that DCs may play an important role in the pathogenesis of smoking-induced COPD, and the upregulation of DCs may be a potential maker to identify the smokers who have more liability to suffer from COPD. ..
- Gao J, Liu J, Fan D, Xu H, Xiong Y, Xu W, et al. Up-regulated expression of Notch1 and Jagged1 in human colon adenocarcinoma. Pathol Biol (Paris). 2011;59:298-302 pubmed publisher..This investigation demonstrates that Notch1 and Jagged1 are up-regulated in human colon adenocarcinoma and suggests that Notch1/Jagged1 signaling might play a role in the development of colon adenocarcinoma. ..
- Zhao J, Jiang Y, Lei Y, Zou K, Wang C, Huang S, et al. Functional MICA-129 polymorphism and serum levels of soluble MICA are correlated with ulcerative colitis in Chinese patients. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011;26:593-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings showed that the MICA-129 gene polymorphism as a functionally relevant gene was associated with UC and seems to play a potential role in the development of UC in patients in central China. ..
- Tang K, Xu Z, Xia D, Ma X, Guo X, Guan W, et al. Early outcomes of thulium laser versus transurethral resection of the prostate for managing benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of comparative studies. J Endourol. 2014;28:65-72 pubmed publisher..To assess the efficacy and safety of thulium laser resection of the prostate (TmLRP) vs transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) for treating patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)...
- Yu L, Gao C, Feng B, Wang L, Tian X, Wang H, et al. Distinct prognostic values of YAP1 in gastric cancer. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317695926 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that YAP1 can be used to predict the prognosis of gastric cancer. And YAP1 maybe a potential drug target for gastric cancer patients...
- Xu Y, Qin S, An T, Tang Y, Huang Y, Zheng L. MiR-145 detection in urinary extracellular vesicles increase diagnostic efficiency of prostate cancer based on hydrostatic filtration dialysis method. Prostate. 2017;77:1167-1175 pubmed publisher..miR-145 in UEVs is upregulated from PCa patients compared BPH patients and healthy controls. We suggest the potential use of UEVs miR-145 as a biomarker of PCa. ..
- Han D, Zhou X, Hu M, Xie W, Mao Z, Chen D, et al. Polymorphisms of estrogen-metabolizing genes and breast cancer risk: a multigenic study. Chin Med J (Engl). 2005;118:1507-16 pubmed..This multigenic model is useful for identifying individuals who are at higher risks of breast cancer. ..
- Luo X, Shuai H, Wang X, Jiang X, Xie J. [Changes of collagen content in uterine ligaments of perimenopausal women with relaxation of pelvic supports]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2008;43:422-4 pubmed..Atrophic and degenerative changes of collagen fibers may be the basic pathological structural alteration in pelvic floor. ..
- Chen C, Peng J, Xia H, Wu Q, Zeng L, Xu H, et al. Quantum-dot-based immunofluorescent imaging of HER2 and ER provides new insights into breast cancer heterogeneity. Nanotechnology. 2010;21:095101 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the simultaneous imaging of ER and HER2 might help understand their interactions during the process of evolution of heterogeneous BC. ..
- Liu J, Zeng Y, Ma W, Chen S, Zheng Y, Ye S, et al. Preliminary investigation of the clinical value of vascular endothelial growth factor and hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha in pericardial fluid in diagnosing malignant and tuberculous pericardial effusion. Cardiology. 2010;116:37-41 pubmed publisher..To investigate the clinical value of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha (HIF-1alpha) in diagnosing malignant and tuberculous pericardial effusion...
- Wan X, Deng T, Luo H. Partial intestinal obstruction secondary to multiple lipomas within jejunal duplication cyst: a case report. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:2190-2 pubmed..This case highlights intestinal lipoma as an uncommon cause of adult intussusceptions, which should be included in the differential diagnosis of small intestinal obstruction and appropriate examinations should be chosen. ..
- Gan L, Liu D, Lu H, Long G, Mei Q, Hu G, et al. Decreased expression of the carboxyl terminus of heat shock cognate 70 interacting protein in human gastric cancer and its clinical significance. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:1392-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, our study suggests that a negative correlation exists between CHIP expression and tumor malignancy in human gastric cancer. ..
- Chen S, Wang X, Wang J, Zhao Y, Wang D, Tan C, et al. Genomic variant in CAV1 increases susceptibility to coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction. Atherosclerosis. 2016;246:148-156 pubmed publisher..Thus, CAV1 becomes a strong candidate susceptibility gene for CAD/MI in humans. ..
- Wang F, Mao L, Hou H, Wu S, Huang M, Yin B, et al. The source of Mycobacterium tuberculosis-specific IFN-Î³ production in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of TB patients. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;32:39-45 pubmed publisher..High expression of CD11a may be the characteristic feature of Mtb-specific IFN-Î³-producing NK cells. This study put forward a new insight on the source of antigen-specific IFN-Î³-production in PBMCs of TB patients. ..
- Liu H, Liu K, Zhou Y, Xu Y. Relationship between reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase subunit p22phox gene polymorphism and obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome in the Chinese Han population. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:1369-74 pubmed..45). The NADPH oxidase subunit p22phox gene polymorphism may be associated with susceptibility to OSAHS, and it may be an important candidate gene for OSAHS. ..
- Guo M, Mao X, Ji Q, Lang M, Li S, Peng Y, et al. Inhibition of IFN regulatory factor-1 down-regulate Th1 cell function in patients with acute coronary syndrome. J Clin Immunol. 2010;30:241-52 pubmed publisher..The present data demonstrate that inhibition of IRF-1 obviously decrease the function of Th1 cells and may be a novel participator in the progress of ACS. ..
- Yu S, Cui H, Qin M, Kong B, Liu T, Zhao Q, et al. [Characteristics of in-hospital patients with chronic heart failure in Hubei province from 2000 to 2010]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2011;39:549-52 pubmed..The primary etiology was hypertension for aged CHF in-hospital patients with CHF. There was big gap between guideline recommended standard therapy and current drug use for in-hospital patients with CHF in Hubei province. ..
- Yang Q, Shen S, Zhou S, Ni J, Chen D, Wang G, et al. STAT3 activation and aberrant ligand-dependent sonic hedgehog signaling in human pulmonary adenocarcinoma. Exp Mol Pathol. 2012;93:227-36 pubmed publisher..The signaling plays a more active role in adenocarcinoma, and is an early event in carcinogenesis of lung adenocarcinoma. The involvement of STAT3 pathway activation might function in inducing the process. ..
- Wu B, SÅ‚abicki M, Sellner L, Dietrich S, Liu X, Jethwa A, et al. MED12 mutations and NOTCH signalling in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Br J Haematol. 2017;179:421-429 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that MED12 mutations may contribute to CLL pathogenesis by activating NOTCH signalling. ..
- Guo N, Xue W, Tang D, Ding J, Zhao B. Risk factors and outcomes of hospitalized patients with blood infections caused by multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii complex in a hospital of Northern China. Am J Infect Control. 2016;44:e37-9 pubmed publisher..Multivariate analysis showed that multidrug resistance and mechanical ventilation were identified as independent risk factors for 30-day mortality in patients with A baumannii complex bacteremia. ..
- Dai X, Nie S, Ke T, Liu J, Wang Q, Liu M. [Two variants in MYOC and CYP1B1 genes in a Chinese family with primary angle-closure glaucoma]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:493-6 pubmed..To describe the clinical and genetic characteristics of a Chinese family with primary angle-closure glaucoma (PACG)...
- Yang S, Cheng H, Cai J, Cai L, Zhang J, Wang Z. PlGF expression in pre-invasive and invasive lesions of uterine cervix is associated with angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis. APMIS. 2009;117:831-8 pubmed publisher..715, p < 0.001) and LVD(r = 0.321, p < 0.05). Together, our study suggests that PlGF may participate in both tumor-associated angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis of cervical carcinogenesis. ..
- Wu T, Chen S, Xiao C, Wang C, Pan Q, Wang Z, et al. Presence of antibody against the inducible Hsp71 in patients with acute heat-induced illness. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2001;6:113-20 pubmed
- Wang C, Gu M, Wang S, Ma D. Comparative study on three chemotherapeutic regimens for the treatment of advanced epithelial ovarian cancer. J Tongji Med Univ. 2000;20:343-4 pubmed..05). It was concluded that the therapeutic effect of TP regimen in the treatment of AEOC was better than PAM + HMM and PAC or PC and TP regimen could be recommended currently as the preferred first-line one for the treatment of AEOC. ..
- Xia Y, Cui T, Wu J. [Study on relationship between polymorphism sites of TIM4 and allergic asthma in the population of Han nationality from Hubei province of China]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:213-6 pubmed..030, P=0.032). The polymorphism of 11515C>o A was not detected. The polymorphism of 8570G > A in TIM4 may be associated with allergic asthma in the population of Han nationality from Hubei province of China. ..
- Wang J, Hou X, Ma R. [The clinical features and colonic epithelium AQP8 expression in diarrhea-irritable bowel syndrome]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2006;45:1000-3 pubmed..As a result, absorption of water is reduced, thus loose stool and diarrhoea occur. There may be some correlation between the variation in AQP8 and the incidence of D-IBS. ..
- Xiong B, Sun T, Yuan H, Hu M, Hu W, Cheng F. Cyclooxygenase-2 expression and angiogenesis in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:1237-40 pubmed..05). Cyclooxygenase-2 may be associated with tumor progression by madulating the angiogenesis in colorectal cancer tissue and used as a possible biomarker. ..
- Mu R, Bao C, Chen Z, Zheng Y, Wang G, Zhao D, et al. Efficacy and safety of loxoprofen hydrogel patch versus loxoprofen tablet in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial. Clin Rheumatol. 2016;35:165-73 pubmed publisher..No serious adverse events were reported in the LX-P group, whereas one case was reported in LX-T group. Based on the present study, topical loxoprofen patch was non-inferior to oral loxoprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis. ..
- Zhang L, Lei J, Fang Z, Xiong J. MiR-128b is down-regulated in gastric cancer and negatively regulates tumour cell viability by targeting PDK1/Akt/NF-ÎºB axis. J Biosci. 2016;41:77-85 pubmed..In conclusion, our study shed some novel light on miR-128b-PDK1/Akt/NF-ÎºB axis on GC progression. ..
- Zhou L, Zhang X, He M, Cheng L, Chen Y, Hu F, et al. Associations between single nucleotide polymorphisms on chromosome 9p21 and risk of coronary heart disease in Chinese Han population. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2008;28:2085-9 pubmed publisher..The SNP rs2383207 on chromosome 9p21 is significantly associated with CHD in Chinese. This SNP combined with family history has a cumulative association with CHD. ..
- You Y, Li X, Zheng J, Wu Y, He Y, Du W, et al. Transcript level of nucleostemin in newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia patients. Leuk Res. 2013;37:1636-41 pubmed publisher..Our initial data indicated that NS can be used for tracking minimal residual disease (MRD) and is a helpful guide for treatment. ..
- Luo J, Zhu Y, Yang G, Gong L, Wang B, Liu H. Loss of Reprimo and S100A2 expression in human gastric adenocarcinoma. Diagn Cytopathol. 2011;39:752-7 pubmed publisher..01). The results suggest that loss of Reprimo and S100A2 expressions occurs frequently in gastric adenocarcinomas. The expressions of Reprimo and S100A2 may be potential biomarkers for gastric adenocarcinomas detection. ..
- Li Y, Tian C, Wang M, Xia Z. [Correlation of CD40 gene polymorphisms with acute coronary syndrome, hypertension and diabetes]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;87:690-4 pubmed..CD40-1C/T polymorphism is associated with ACS in Chinese people. The -1C allele carriers have higher risk of ACS if they get hypertension or diabetes; CD40-E4SNP may not exist in Chinese people. ..
- Yang Y, Cheng L, Ripen N, He M, Chang Z, Wu T. Association of G+1688A polymorphism of platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 gene with myocardial infarction in the Chinese Han population. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2007;27:520-3 pubmed..41 and adjusted OR, 2.53; 95%CI, 1.63-3.63). The single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) at position +1688 in the exon 8 of PECAM-1 gene was associated with MI and the allele A might be a risk factor for MI in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Wu H, Xu L, Chen J, Hu J, Yu S, Hu G, et al. Association of estrogen receptor beta variants and serum levels of estradiol with risk of colorectal cancer: a case control study. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:276 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that endogenous estrogen and genetic variations in ESR2 may individually, or more likely jointly, affect CRC risk in male Han Chinese population, while larger studies are needed to validate our findings. ..
- Zhang L, Cheng Z, Liu W, Wu K. Expression of interleukin (IL)-10, IL-17A and IL-22 in serum and sputum of stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. COPD. 2013;10:459-65 pubmed publisher..The increased sputum IL-22 might also play important roles in the pathogenesis of COPD, while IL-10 secretion might be not only affected by COPD but also by cigarette smoke. ..