Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell proliferation in Zhengzhou, Henan Sheng, China
Locale: Zhengzhou, Henan Sheng, China
Topic: cell proliferation
- Li J, Shen W, Kong K, Liu Z. Interleukin-21 induces T-cell activation and proinflammatory cytokine secretion in rheumatoid arthritis. Scand J Immunol. 2006;64:515-22 pubmed..Thus, blockade of IL-21R signalling pathway may have a therapeutic potential in acute RA patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Li Y, Wang J, Yu B, Shi Y, Liu H. Multicomponent assembly of novel antiproliferative steroidal dihydropyridinyl spirooxindoles. Steroids. 2016;109:22-8 pubmed publisher..Particularly, compound 5o represented excellent inhibitory effect toward EC-109 (IC50=0.3 Î¼M), being about 33-fold more potent than 5-FU. ..
- Zhang L, Jing H, Cui L, Li H, Zhou B, Zhou G, et al. 3,4-Dimethoxystilbene, a resveratrol derivative with anti-angiogenic effect, induces both macroautophagy and apoptosis in endothelial cells. J Cell Biochem. 2013;114:697-707 pubmed publisher..3,4-DMS could be served as a potential lead compound for developing a class of new drugs targeting angiogenesis-related diseases. ..
- Hou W, Chai Y, Wang T, Wang J, Jia Y, Xue L. [Preparation of human recombinant kringle 1-5 and its bioactivity]. Yi Chuan. 2005;27:617-22 pubmed
- Cheng L, Wang H, Han S. MiR-3910 Promotes the Growth and Migration of Cancer Cells in the Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Dig Dis Sci. 2017;62:2812-2820 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrated that miR-3910 exerted oncogenic effects on the progression of HCC and suggested that miR-3910 might be a therapeutic target for cancer therapy. ..
- Li Z, Tian T, Lv F, Chang Y, Wang X, Zhang L, et al. Six1 promotes proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells via upregulation of cyclin D1 expression. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e59203 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that Six1 is overexpressed in pancreatic cancer and may contribute to the increased cell proliferation through upregulation of cyclin D1. ..
- Wang Y, Li D, Li Z, Sun Y, Hua H, Liu T, et al. Terpenoids from the Marine-Derived Fungus Aspergillus fumigatus YK-7. Molecules. 2015;21:E31 pubmed publisher..Antiproliferative effects on human leukemic monocyte lymphoma U937 and human prostate cancer PC-3 cell lines were measured in vitro. Compound 4 exhibited potent activity against the U937 cell line with an IC50 value of 4.2 μM. ..
- Fu D, Song J, Hou Y, Zhao R, Li J, Mao R, et al. Discovery of 5,6-diaryl-1,2,4-triazines hybrids as potential apoptosis inducers. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;138:1076-1088 pubmed publisher..It was the first time, to our knowledge, that 5,6-diaryl-1,2,4-triazines bearing a 1,2,3-triazole linker were used as potential apoptosis inducers. ..
- Tian P, Wang H, Chen G, Luo Q, Chen Z, Wang Y, et al. 2,2',4,4'-Tetrabromodiphenyl ether promotes human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells migration via the GPER/PI3K/Akt signal pathway. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2016;35:124-34 pubmed publisher..This study revealed for the first time that BDE-47 can promote the migration of SH-SY5Y cells. It also provided a better understanding about the metastasis of human neuroblastoma induced by environmental endocrine disruptors. ..
- Yang D, Liang T, Gu Y, Zhao Y, Shi Y, Zuo X, et al. Protein N-arginine methyltransferase 5 promotes the tumor progression and radioresistance of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1703-10 pubmed publisher..PRMT5 promoted the radioresistance of NPC cells via targeting FGFR3, at least partly if not totally. PRMT5 and its downstream effector FGFR3 may be potential targets for anticancer strategy. ..
- Liu L, Liu Y, Zhang T, Wu H, Lin M, Wang C, et al. Synthetic Bax-Anti Bcl2 combination module actuated by super artificial hTERT promoter selectively inhibits malignant phenotypes of bladder cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:3 pubmed publisher..This module offers us a useful synthetic biology platform to inhibit the malignant phenotypes of bladder cancer in a more specific and effective way. ..
- Zhang R, Shi H, Ren F, Li X, Zhang M, Feng W, et al. Knockdown of MACC1 expression increases cisplatin sensitivity in cisplatin-resistant epithelial ovarian cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2466-72 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that inhibition of MACC1 improves the chemosensitivity of cisplatin in epithelial ovarian cancer cells, through the regulation of the ERK1/2 signaling pathway on P-gp and its downstream apoptosis proteins. ..
- Wang Y, Wang Y, Zhang Z, Park J, Guo D, Liao H, et al. Mechanism of progestin resistance in endometrial precancer/cancer through Nrf2-AKR1C1 pathway. Oncotarget. 2016;7:10363-72 pubmed publisher..Targeting the Nrf2/AKR1C1 pathway may represent a new therapeutic strategy for treatment of endometrial hyperplasia/cancer. ..
- Tian F, Hu Y, Sun X, Lu G, Li Y, Yang J, et al. Suppression of câ€‘FLIPL promotes JNK activation in malignant melanoma cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2904-8 pubmed publisher..The present study provided insight into the development of RNAi based therapies for melanoma. ..
- Junyan P, Shujuan Y, Shulin G, Yan C, Xia X. The Antitumor Effect of DYC-279 on Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma HepG2 Cells. Pharmacology. 2016;97:177-83 pubmed publisher..These data support that DYC-279 has anticancer properties in HepG2 cells and may be used as a novel effective reagent in the treatment of human liver cancer. ..
- Liu C, Yu S, Liu Y, Dai X, Wu Y, Li R, et al. Synthesis, cytotoxic activity evaluation and HQSAR study of novel isosteviol derivatives as potential anticancer agents. Eur J Med Chem. 2016;115:26-40 pubmed publisher..The contribution maps derived from the optimal model explained the individual atomic contribution to the total activity of single molecule. ..
- Shao L, Zhang B, Wang L, Wu L, Kan Q, Fan K. MMP-9-cleaved osteopontin isoform mediates tumor immune escape by inducing expansion of myeloid-derived suppressor cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:1478-1484 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the MMP-9-cleaved OPN fragment, OPN-32kDa, was responsible for MDSCs expansion, which may contribute to tumor's evasion of the immune response...
- Li Z, Liu X, Zhao T, Geng P, Liu Y, Zhao B, et al. Design, synthesis and preliminary antiproliferative activity studies of new diheteroaryl thioether derivatives. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4377-4382 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the diheteroaryl thioethers are a class of emerging chemotypes for developing antitumor agents or biological probes, and compound 5 could serve as a good starting point to design new apoptosis inducers. ..
- Huang Y, Du Y. [Effect of novel human chemokine-like factor superfamily 8 on proliferation and EGFR expression of tumor cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006;22:466-8 pubmed..05). The finding shows that cell proliferation and expression of EGFR of tumor cells can be inhibited by transfection of CKLFSF8. The new chemokine may has a bright prospect in the treatment of tumor. ..
- Huang S, Wang H, Xu Y, Zhao X, Teng J, Zhang Y. The protective action of topiramate on dopaminergic neurons. Med Sci Monit. 2010;16:BR307-12 pubmed..Topiramate was shown to provide protection to dopaminergic neurons exposed to 6-OHDA by reducing cell apoptosis and enhancing cell viability. The neuroprotective effects of TPM were dose-dependent. ..
- Zhang Q, Ma Y, Cheng Y, Li W, Zhang Z, Chen S. Involvement of reactive oxygen species in 2-methoxyestradiol-induced apoptosis in human neuroblastoma cells. Cancer Lett. 2011;313:201-10 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that oxidative stress plays an important role in 2-ME-induced apoptotic death of human neuroblastoma cells. ..
- Hou G, Zhang Q, Wang L, Liu M, Wang J, Xue L. mTOR inhibitor rapamycin alone or combined with cisplatin inhibits growth of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in nude mice. Cancer Lett. 2010;290:248-54 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate a rationale for using mTOR inhibitors as a mechanism-based therapeutic approach to patients with ESCC. ..
- Wang C, Sheng G, Lu J, Xie L, Bai S, Xu X, et al. Effect of small interfering RNA targeting wild-type FLT3 in acute myeloid leukaemia cells in vitro and in vivo. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:1661-74 pubmed..These data suggest that FLT3 siRNA is a strong inhibitor of FLT3 expression in vitro and in vivo, and may provide a new therapeutic target for AML. ..
- Zhang M, Sun Z, Fu X, Chen C, Ding M. [Study on proteomics of Jurkat cells treated with the extracts from Prunella vulgaris]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2009;32:917-22 pubmed..The extracts from Prunella vulgaris could inhibit the growth of Jurkat cells significantly, and lead the proteomics change of Jurkat cells, which may be related to the anti-tumor effect of the extracts from Prunella vulgaris. ..
- Song L, Zhang W, Chang Z, Pan Y, Zong H, Fan Q, et al. miR-4417 Targets Tripartite Motif-Containing 35 (TRIM35) and Regulates Pyruvate Kinase Muscle 2 (PKM2) Phosphorylation to Promote Proliferation and Suppress Apoptosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells. Med Sci Monit. 2017;23:1741-1750 pubmed..CONCLUSIONS Our findings indicate that miR-4417 may function as an oncogene in HCC and is a potential alternative therapeutic target for this deadly disease. ..
- Li S, Xue W, Khoo U, Ngan H, Chan K, Tam I, et al. Replicative MCM7 protein as a proliferation marker in endometrial carcinoma: a tissue microarray and clinicopathological analysis. Histopathology. 2005;46:307-13 pubmed..01) but had no significant prognostic impact (P = 0.50). In this TMA study on endometrial carcinoma, MCM7 was found to be a more reliable and useful marker than Ki67 in assessing tumour proliferation and in the prognosis of patients. ..
- Chen X, Chen G, Cao X, Zhou Y, Yang T, Wei S. Downregulation of BTG3 in non-small cell lung cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;437:173-8 pubmed publisher..Functional analysis revealed that BTG3 but not BTG3b inhibited lung cancer growth. Our results disclosed an important role of BTG3 in lung tumorigenesis. ..
- Yang Y, Jiang Y, Yin Q, Liang H, She R. Chicken intestine defensins activated murine peripheral blood mononuclear cells through the TLR4-NF-kappaB pathway. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2010;133:59-65 pubmed publisher..AvBD13 could modulate monocytes directly and serve as an endogenous ligand for TLR4 and upregulate costimulatory molecules and monocyte proliferation. Thus, TLR4 is involved in AvBD13-mediated activation of adaptive immune responses. ..
- Sun H, Wang P, Zhang Q, He X, Zai G, Wang X, et al. MicroRNAâ€‘21 expression is associated with the clinical features of patients with gastric carcinoma and affects the proliferation, invasion and migration of gastric cancer cells by regulating Noxa. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2701-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, high levels of miRâ€‘21 expression may induce gastric cancer migration and invasion via the downregulation of Noxa expression. ..
- Yu Z, Li W, Lu Q, Wang L, Zhang X, Han P, et al. p21 is required for atRA-mediated growth inhibition of MEPM cells, which involves RAR. J Cell Biochem. 2008;104:2185-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicate p21 is responsible for atRA-induced growth inhibition of MEPM cells and RAR plays a role during this process. ..
- Hou X, Xu L, Song H, Li S, Wu C, Wang J. ECRG2 enhances the anti-cancer effects of cisplatin in cisplatin-resistant esophageal cancer cells via upregulation of p53 and downregulation of PCNA. World J Gastroenterol. 2017;23:1796-1803 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the combination of ECRG2 and DDP may be a promising strategy for the clinical treatment of esophageal cancers that are resistant to DDP. ..
- Wang Y, Yin C, Feng L, Ma L, Wei Y, Sheng G. Sorting, identification and enrichment of side population cells in THP-1 acute monocytic leukemia cells. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:1923-31 pubmed publisher..The concentrations of SP cells can be increased with Ara-C by co-culture, and this technique is a useful and important application for the study of LSCs...
- Li Z, Zhang J, Liu X, Geng P, Ma J, Wang B, et al. Identification of thiazolo[5,4-d]pyrimidine derivatives as potent antiproliferative agents through the drug repurposing strategy. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;135:204-212 pubmed publisher..Western blot experiments indicated the expression changes of apoptosis-related proteins, including up-regulation of Bax and caspase-3/9, as well as down-regulation of Bcl-2. ..
- YANG H, Chen Y, Gao C, Cui Z, Yao J. Protective Effects of MicroRNA-126 on Human Cardiac Microvascular Endothelial Cells Against Hypoxia/Reoxygenation-Induced Injury and Inflammatory Response by Activating PI3K/Akt/eNOS Signaling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:506-518 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that miR-126 protects HCMECs from H/R-induced injury and inflammatory response by activating the PI3K/Akt/ eNOS signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang R, Leng H, Huang J, Du Y, Wang Y, Zang W, et al. miR-337 regulates the proliferation and invasion in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by targeting HOXB7. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9:171 pubmed publisher..The virtual slide(s) for this article can be found here: http://www.diagnosticpathology.diagnomx.eu/vs/13000_2014_171. ..
- Deng W, Luo S, Zhou M, Li N, Chen X, Han L. [The study of anti-tumor effect of Tetrandrine combined with Nedaplatin on human liver cancer cell line 7402]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2008;31:1522-5 pubmed..To study the anti-tumor effect of Tetrandrine (Tet) combined with Nedaplatin (Nap) on the human liver cancer cell line 7402, and explore its mechanism...
- Cao W, Wu K, Wang C, Wan D. Polydatin-induced cell apoptosis and cell cycle arrest are potentiated by Janus kinase 2 inhibition in leukemia cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:3297-302 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the results of the present study strongly suggested that PD is a promising therapeutic compound for the treatment of leukemia, particularly in combination with JAK inhibitors. ..
- Zhang J, Zhou B, Liu Y, Chen K, Bao P, Wang Y, et al. Wnt inhibitory factor-1 functions as a tumor suppressor through modulating Wnt/?-catenin signaling in neuroblastoma. Cancer Lett. 2014;348:12-9 pubmed publisher..These results provide support that WIF-1 is downregulated and functions as a tumor suppressor by antagonizing Wnt/?-catenin signaling in neuroblastoma, suggesting a potential role as a therapeutic target in neuroblastoma. ..
- Wu X, Liu D, Gao X, Xie F, Tao D, Xiao X, et al. Inhibition of BRD4 Suppresses Cell Proliferation and Induces Apoptosis in Renal Cell Carcinoma. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:1947-1956 pubmed publisher..Our research reveals that BRD4 probably play a critical role in RCC progression, and is a new promising target for pharmacological treatment directed against this intractable disease. ..
- Wang P, Kan Q, Yu Z, Li L, Zhang Z, Pan X, et al. Recombinant adenovirus expressing ICP47 gene suppresses the ability of dendritic cells by restricting specific T cell responses. Cell Immunol. 2013;282:129-35 pubmed publisher..Our observations provide the first evidence of the regulation mechanism of ICP47 on DC-based immunotherapy for long-term persistence. ..
- Tian F, Fan T, Jiang Y, Zhang X, Wang X. A small interfering RNA targeting NF-?B p65 alone or combined with 5-FU inhibits growth of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in nude mice. Pathol Res Pract. 2012;208:32-8 pubmed publisher..Overall, our work indicates that downregulation of p65 can increase tumor apoptosis and potentiates the effects of 5-FU by suppressing NF-?B signaling pathway. Thus, p65 is an interesting target for ESCC treatment. ..
- Ding S, Yang Y, Li X, Michelli Rivera A, Han S, Wang L, et al. Epithelial-mesenchymal transition during oncogenic transformation induced by hexavalent chromium involves reactive oxygen species-dependent mechanism in lung epithelial cells. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2013;269:61-71 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that exposure to a common human carcinogen, Cr(VI), induces EMT and invasion during oncogenic transformation in lung epithelial cells and implicate in cancer metastasis and prevention. ..
- Wang N, Zhang C, He J, Duan X, Wang Y, Ji X, et al. MiR-21 down-regulation suppresses cell growth, invasion and induces cell apoptosis by targeting FASL, TIMP3, and RECK genes in esophageal carcinoma. Dig Dis Sci. 2013;58:1863-70 pubmed publisher..FASL, TIMP3 and RECK are direct targets of miR-21. miR-21 down-regulation inhibits cell growth, invasion and induces cells to apoptosis by targeting FASL, TIMP3 and RECK genes. ..
- Feng F, Wu Y, Zhang S, Liu Y, Qin L, Wu Y, et al. Macrophages facilitate coal tar pitch extract-induced tumorigenic transformation of human bronchial epithelial cells mediated by NF-?B. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51690 pubmed publisher..The presence of macrophages facilitated CTPE-induced tumorigenic transformation of BEAS-2B cells, which may be mediated by NF-?B. ..
- Cheng C, Edin N, Lauritzen K, Aspmodal I, Christoffersen S, Jian L, et al. Alterations of monocarboxylate transporter densities during hypoxia in brain and breast tumour cells. Cell Oncol (Dordr). 2012;35:217-27 pubmed publisher..Selective inhibition of various MCTs could be an efficient way to quench an important energy source in both original breast tumour and metastatic cancer tissue in the brain. ..
- Wang S, Liu C, Liu X, He Y, Shen D, Luo Q, et al. Effects of matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor doxycycline and CD147 antagonist peptide-9 on gallbladder carcinoma cell lines. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317718192 pubmed publisher..This study provides new information and tries to implement the design of adjuvant therapy method for gallbladder carcinoma...
- Ma S, Bao J, Kwan P, Chan Y, Tong C, Fu L, et al. Identification of PTK6, via RNA sequencing analysis, as a suppressor of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Gastroenterology. 2012;143:675-686.e12 pubmed publisher..Reduced levels of PTK6 promote growth of xenograft tumors in mice; it might be developed as a marker of ESCC. ..
- Li X, Lin R, Li J. Epigenetic silencing of microRNA-375 regulates PDK1 expression in esophageal cancer. Dig Dis Sci. 2011;56:2849-56 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the miR-375 expression was found to be inversely correlated with PDK1 expression in esophageal cancer. Thus, miR-375 is frequently down-regulated in esophageal cancer and is a negative regulator of PDK1. ..
- Ding X, Kou X, Zhang Y, Zhang X, Cheng G, Jia T. Leptin siRNA promotes ovarian granulosa cell apoptosis and affects steroidogenesis by increasing NPY2 receptor expression. Gene. 2017;633:28-34 pubmed publisher..siLeptin transfection impaired the activation of JAK2/STAT3 and contributed to ovarian granulosa cell apoptosis partially through up-regulating NPY2R expression. ..
- Zhao L, Wu J, Zhang X, Kuang H, Guo Y, Ma L. The effect of Shenmai injection on the proliferation of Rat airway smooth muscle cells in asthma and underlying mechanism. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013;13:221 pubmed publisher..SMI may prevent asthma-induced ASMC over-proliferation probably by inhibiting the expression of TRPV1 channel, which regulates the intracellular calcium concentration. ..
- Zhang Q, Jiang S, Zhang S, Ma X. Histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin A enhances anti-tumor effects of docetaxel or erlotinib in A549 cell line. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:3471-6 pubmed..Synergistic anti-tumor effects are observed between TXT or erlotinib and TSA on lung cancer cells. Such combinations may provide a more effective strategy for treating human lung cancer. ..
- Cao Y, Zhao D, Li P, Wang L, Qiao B, Qin X, et al. MicroRNA-181a-5p Impedes IL-17-Induced Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer Proliferation and Migration through Targeting VCAM-1. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:346-356 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data show the regulation of VCAM-1 expression by miR-181a-5p under IL-17 exposure, predicting a potential way for counteracting cancer metastasis. ..
- An X, Song Y, Hou J, Zhang Y, Chen K, Ma H, et al. Chi-miR-4110 promotes granulosa cell apoptosis by targeting Sma- and Mad-related protein 2 (Smad2) in the caprine ovary. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181162 pubmed publisher..Our findings may provide relevant data for the investigation of miRNA-mediated regulation of ovarian functions. ..
- Guo Q, Zhao G, Ni J, Guo Y, Zhang Y, Tian Q, et al. Down-regulate of Djrfc2 causes tissues hypertrophy during planarian regeneration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:1224-1229 pubmed publisher..Our studies use an available approach to directly study the regeneration dynamic at the protein level and provide further evidence to support a function of Djrfc2 in planarian regeneration. ..
- Kim D, Lee M, Liu K, Lim D, Roh E, Chen H, et al. Herbacetin suppresses cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma cell growth by targeting AKT and ODC. Carcinogenesis. 2017;38:1136-1146 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that herbacetin is a potent AKT and ODC inhibitor that should be useful for preventing skin cancers. ..
- Wang Z, Ma B, Li H, Xiao X, Zhou W, Liu F, et al. Protein 4.1N acts as a potential tumor suppressor linking PP1 to JNK-c-Jun pathway regulation in NSCLC. Oncotarget. 2016;7:509-23 pubmed publisher..1N. Our data suggest that down-regulation of 4.1N expression is a critical step for NSCLC development and that repression of JNK-c-Jun signaling through PP1 is one of the key anti-tumor mechanisms of 4.1N. ..
- Wang J, Luo H, Xiao Y, Wang L. miR-125b inhibits keratinocyte proliferation and promotes keratinocyte apoptosis in oral lichen planus by targeting MMP-2 expression through PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;80:373-380 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data confirm that miR-125b might inhibit keratinocyte proliferation and promote keratinocyte apoptosis in OLP pathogenesis by targeting MMP-2 through PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. ..
- Zhang L, Wen H, Zhang L, Chen K, Zhang Y. [Inhibitory effects of transfected Bcl-XL antisense oligodeoxynucleotide on proliferation of esophageal cancer cells and growth of human esophageal carcinoma in nude mice]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2005;34:402-6 pubmed..The suppression of Bcl-XL expression by ASODN may offer both a therapeutic approach and an important theoretic foundation for gene therapy against esophageal carcinoma. ..
- Li P, Zhang G, Li J, Yang R, Chen S, Wu S, et al. Long Noncoding RNA RGMB-AS1 Indicates a Poor Prognosis and Modulates Cell Proliferation, Migration and Invasion in Lung Adenocarcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150790 pubmed publisher..In summary, our findings indicate that lncRNA RGMB-AS1 may play an important role in lung adenocarcinoma and may serve as a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Zhang W, Wang L, Fan Q, Wu X, Wang F, Wang R, et al. Arsenic trioxide re-sensitizes ER?-negative breast cancer cells to endocrine therapy by restoring ER? expression in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Rep. 2011;26:621-8 pubmed publisher..As2O3 can act as a demethylation agent to restore ER? expression in ER?-negative breast cancer cells and re-sensitize these cells to endocrine therapy in vitro and in vivo...
- Zhu Q, Luo J, Wang T, Ren J, Hu K, Wu G. The activation of protease-activated receptor 1 mediates proliferation and invasion of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:255-61 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that PAR-1 may contribute to the growth and invasive potential of NPC cells. ..
- Wang C, Guo L, Wang S, Wang J, Li Y, Dou Y, et al. Anti-proliferative effect of Jesridonin on paclitaxel-resistant EC109 human esophageal carcinoma cells. Int J Mol Med. 2017;39:645-653 pubmed publisher..The data of the present study may lead to the development of novel treatment strategies for paclitaxel-resistant tumors. ..
- Qin F, Zhang S, Sun H, Xi Y. [Effect of phytohemagglutinin on proliferation and cytotoxicity of cytokine-induced killer cells]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2005;13:118-20 pubmed..05). In conclusion, PHA-CIK cells exhibit stronger proliferation and cytotoxicity than CIK cells, and the result provides an experimental basis for biotherapy. ..
- Wang L, Chen H, Liu F, Madigan M, Power C, Hao J, et al. Monoclonal antibody targeting MUC1 and increasing sensitivity to docetaxel as a novel strategy in treating human epithelial ovarian cancer. Cancer Lett. 2011;300:122-33 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that MAb C595 used either alone, or combined with docetaxel, is an attractive strategy for targeting human EOC. ..
- Xu Z, Liu H, Lv X, Liu Y, Li S, Li H. Knockdown of the Bmi-1 oncogene inhibits cell proliferation and induces cell apoptosis and is involved in the decrease of Akt phosphorylation in the human breast carcinoma cell line MCF-7. Oncol Rep. 2011;25:409-18 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that Bmi-1 may be a potential molecular target for the therapy of breast carcinoma. ..
- Sun S, Feng L, Zhao G, Dong Z. HAX-1 promotes the chemoresistance, invasion, and tumorigenicity of esophageal squamous carcinoma cells. Dig Dis Sci. 2012;57:1838-46 pubmed publisher..HAX-1 promotes the proliferation, chemoresistance, invasion, and tumorigenicity of ESCC, and this is correlated with increased poly ? expression. HAX-1 may represent a potential target to overcome the resistance and metastasis of ESCC. ..
- Fu X, Sun Z, Zhang M. [Experimental study of extract from Prunella vulgaris inducing B, T lymphoma cell apoptosis]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2012;35:433-8 pubmed..To investigate the effects of extract from Prunella vulgaris on proliferation of human B lymphoma cell line Raji cells anf T lymphoma cell line Jurkat cells and discuss the mechanism...
- Cui X, Skretting G, Jing Y, Sun H, Sandset P, Sun L. Hypoxia influences stem cell-like properties in multidrug resistant K562 leukemic cells. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2013;51:177-84 pubmed publisher..The activation of the TGF-?/Smad2 signaling pathway may be involved in the regulation of this pathophysiological process. ..
- Zhang S, Wang X, Ju C, Zhu L, Du Y, Gao C. Blockage of K(Ca)3.1 and Kv1.3 channels of the B lymphocyte decreases the inflammatory monocyte chemotaxis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;31:266-71 pubmed publisher..The opening of KCa3.1 and Kv1.3 channels promote B lymphocyte activation, proliferation and Ly-6C(hi) monocyte chemotaxis. The increase of CCL7 secretion by B lymphocyte may explain the pro migration effects. ..
- Peng K, Ke Y, Zhao Q, Tian F, Liu H, Hou G, et al. OP16, a novel ent-kaurene diterpenoid, potentiates the antitumor effect of rapamycin by inhibiting rapamycin-induced feedback activation of Akt signaling in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Biochem Pharmacol. 2017;140:16-27 pubmed publisher..This study supports the combined use of OP16 with rapamycin as a feasible and effective therapeutic approach for future treatment of ESCC. ..
- Chen H, Wang D, Liu Y. SASH1 inhibits cervical cancer cell proliferation and invasion by suppressing the FAK pathway. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:3613-8 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of SASH1 suppressed the expression of FAK in cancer cells. Taken together, the results suggested that SASH1 inhibits cervical cancer cell proliferation and invasion by suppressing the FAK pathway. ..
- Sun Y, Pei L, Wang K, Sun Y, Wang J, Zhang Y, et al. Preparative Isolation of Two Prenylated Biflavonoids from the Roots and Rhizomes of Sinopodophyllum emodi by Sephadex LH-20 Column and High-Speed Counter-Current Chromatography. Molecules. 2015;21:E10 pubmed publisher..The cytotoxic activities were evaluated against MCF-7 and HepG2 cell lines. The separation procedures proved to be practical and economical, especially for trace prenylated biflavonoids from traditional Chinese medicine. ..
- Ren H, Zhang C, Liu R, Li N, Li X, Xue H, et al. Primary cultures of mouse small intestinal epithelial cells using the dissociating enzyme type I collagenase and hyaluronidase. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2017;50:e5831 pubmed publisher..This culture system can be a beneficial in vitro model for studies on mucosal immunology and toxicology. ..
- Wang F, Li L, Chen Z, Zhu M, Gu Y. MicroRNA-214 acts as a potential oncogene in breast cancer by targeting the PTEN-PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:1421-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, pharmaceutical interventions targeting miRâ€‘124 may provide a promising therapeutic strategy for the treatment of breast cancer. ..
- Li S, Hou G, Wang Y, Su X, Xue L. Influence of recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) on proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cells with positive and negative growth hormone receptors in vitro. Tumori. 2010;96:282-8 pubmed
- Sun Y, Gao M, Zhang Y, Wang J, Wu Y, Wang Y, et al. Labdane Diterpenes from the Fruits of Sinopodophyllum emodi. Molecules. 2016;21:434 pubmed publisher..The cytotoxic activities of all isolated compounds were evaluated in comparison with 5-fluorouracil against the MCF-7 and HepG2 cell lines, towards which 3 showed more potent cytotoxicity. ..
- Wang Y, Dong X, Hu B, Wang X, Wang Q, Wang W. The effects of Micro-429 on inhibition of cervical cancer cells through targeting ZEB1 and CRKL. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;80:311-321 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that miR-429 plays a pivotal role in cervical cancer progression, which is a potential therapeutic target for patients. ..
- Li Z, Liu X, Geng P, Zhang J, Ma J, Wang B, et al. Design, synthesis and antiproliferative activity of thiazolo[5,4-d]pyrimidine derivatives through the atom replacement strategy. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;138:1034-1041 pubmed publisher..The atom replacement strategy could be viable strategy for designing new anticancer drugs and may find its applications in drug design. ..