Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on swine in Harbin, Heilongjiang Sheng, China
Locale: Harbin, Heilongjiang Sheng, China
Publications103 found, 100 shown here
- Ren X, Liu B, Yin J, Zhang H, Li G. Phage displayed peptides recognizing porcine aminopeptidase N inhibit transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus infection in vitro. Virology. 2011;410:299-306 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the excellent immune responses in mice induced by the identified phages provided the possibility to develop novel phage-based vaccines. ..
- Liu S, Zhao Y, Hu Q, Lv C, Zhang C, Zhao R, et al. A multiplex RT-PCR for rapid and simultaneous detection of porcine teschovirus, classical swine fever virus, and porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in clinical specimens. J Virol Methods. 2011;172:88-92 pubmed publisher..4%, co-infection by PRRSV and PTV was 11.6%, co-infection by PTV and CSFV was 13.0%, and co-infection by the three viruses was 8.7%. In conclusion, the mRT-PCR should be useful for routine molecular diagnosis and epidemiology. ..
- Fu B, Ren L, Liu D, Ma J, An T, Yang X, et al. Using a nano-flare probe to detect RNA in live donor cells prior to somatic cell nuclear transfer. Cell Biol Int. 2016;40:7-15 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we established a preliminary platform to detect RNA in live donor cells using a Nano-flare probe prior to SCNT. ..
- Xia S, Du M, Lei J, Liu Y, Wang Y, Ji S, et al. Piglets with maternally derived antibodies from sows immunized with rAdV-SFV-E2 were completely protected against lethal CSFV challenge. Vet Microbiol. 2016;190:38-42 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that MDAs from the sow immunized with rAdV-SFV-E2 are able to confer full passive immunity to newborn piglets. ..
- Lin L, Song Y, Song C, Xu P, Song C. Successful xenotransplantation of microencapsulated newborn pig parathyroid cells in the treatment of hypoparathyroidism in rats. Chin Med J (Engl). 2003;116:1161-5 pubmed..The results of this study show the possible clinical use of microencapsulated porcine parathyroid cells. ..
- Shenyang G, Enhui Z, Baoxian L, Xinyuan Q, Lijie T, Junwei G, et al. High-level prokaryotic expression of envelope exterior of membrane protein of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus. Vet Microbiol. 2007;123:187-93 pubmed..The results indicated the recombinant truncated M' protein should be candidate as a feasible recombinant diagnostic reagent. ..
- Cui S, Zhou S, Chen C, Qi T, Zhang C, Oh J. A simple and rapid immunochromatographic strip test for detecting antibody to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. J Virol Methods. 2008;152:38-42 pubmed publisher..6% sensitivity of clinical serum samples. For sera that did not contain antibodies to PRRSV, the specificity was 97.8% and 98.2% for clinical and experimental serum samples, respectively. ..
- Lv M, Chen J, Shi H, Chen X, Fan X, Shen S, et al. [Co-localization analysis between porcine epidemic diarrhea virus nucleocapsid protein and nucleolar phosphoprotein B23.1]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2011;51:643-7 pubmed..The results will help to identify the nucleolar localization signals in PEDV N protein and to elucidate the mechanism of N protein located in nucleus. ..
- Xu Y, Cui L, Tian C, Zhang G, Huo G, Tang L, et al. Immunogenicity of recombinant classic swine fever virus CD8(+) T lymphocyte epitope and porcine parvovirus VP2 antigen coexpressed by Lactobacillus casei in swine via oral vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011;18:1979-86 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that the recombinant Lactobacillus microecological agent may be a valuable component of a strategy for development of a vaccine against CSFV and PPV. ..
- Guo L, Fu Y, Wang Y, Lu Y, Wei Y, Tang Q, et al. A porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) mutant with 234 amino acids in capsid protein showed more virulence in vivo, compared with classical PCV2a/b strain. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e41463 pubmed publisher..This is believed to be the first report to confirm the enhanced virulence of the newly emerging PCV2 mutant in vivo. ..
- Diao X, Guan H, Zhao X, Chen Q, Kong B. Properties and oxidative stability of emulsions prepared with myofibrillar protein and lard diacylglycerols. Meat Sci. 2016;115:16-23 pubmed publisher..05). In general, lard diacylglycerols enhanced emulsifying abilities and had no adverse effects on the oxidation stability of the emulsions prepared with MPs. ..
- Li J, Meng J, Li J, Wang C, Deng K, Sun K, et al. The effect and biological mechanism of COD/TN ratio on nitrogen removal in a novel upflow microaerobic sludge reactor treating manure-free piggery wastewater. Bioresour Technol. 2016;209:360-8 pubmed publisher..82, resulting in a decrease of TN removal in the UMSR. To get a TN removal over 80% with a TN load removal above 0.86kg/(m(3)Â·d) in the UMSR, the influent COD/TN ratio should be less than 0.70. ..
- Guo L, Yu H, Gu W, Luo X, Li R, Zhang J, et al. Autophagy Negatively Regulates Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus Replication. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23864 pubmed publisher..Together, the results indicate that TGEV infection activates autophagy and that autophagy then inhibits further TGEV replication. ..
- Meng J, Li J, Li J, Wang C, Deng K, Sun K. Effect of seed sludge on nitrogen removal in a novel upflow microaerobic sludge reactor for treating piggery wastewater. Bioresour Technol. 2016;216:19-27 pubmed publisher..07kg/(m(3)d). Microbial community structure of the accumulated AerS and AnaS were observable different. The decreased proportion of nitrifiers restricted the ammonium oxidation in R2, and resulting in a decrease in TN removal. ..
- Liu J, Shi H, Chen J, Zhang X, Ji Z, Yuan J, et al. Neutralization of genotype 2 porcine epidemic diarrhea virus strains by a novel monoclonal antibody. Virology. 2017;507:257-262 pubmed publisher..These findings confirm that allelic differences in the PEDV S gene between the G1 and G2 genotype strains led to changes in the S protein and, thus, differences in its immunogenicity. ..
- An T, Tian Z, Zhou Y, Xiao Y, Peng J, Chen J, et al. Comparative genomic analysis of five pairs of virulent parental/attenuated vaccine strains of PRRSV. Vet Microbiol. 2011;149:104-12 pubmed publisher..These findings contribute towards our understanding of PRRSV attenuation and will provide an important clue for further study. ..
- Guo L, Lu Y, Wei Y, Huang L, Wu H, Liu C. Porcine circovirus genotype 2a (PCV2a) and genotype 2b (PCV2b) recombinant mutants showed significantly enhanced viral replication and altered antigenicity in vitro. Virology. 2011;419:57-63 pubmed publisher..The replication efficiencies of the two PCV2 recombinant mutants were enhanced significantly and their antigenicities were altered significantly in vitro when compared with their parental strains. ..
- Sun D, Wang X, Wei S, Chen J, Feng L. Epidemiology and vaccine of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus in China: a mini-review. J Vet Med Sci. 2016;78:355-63 pubmed publisher..Accumulating studies demonstrated that new PEDV variants that appeared in China were responsible for the PED outbreak. In the current mini-review, we summarize PEDV epidemiology and vaccination in China. ..
- Xue Q, Zhao Y, Zhou Y, Qiu H, Wang Y, Wu D, et al. Immune responses of swine following DNA immunization with plasmids encoding porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus ORFs 5 and 7, and porcine IL-2 and IFNgamma. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2004;102:291-8 pubmed..Therefore, the porcine cytokines IFNgamma and IL-2, delivered in combination with ORF5 or ORF7, may improve the immune efficacy of DNA vaccines against PRRSV. ..
- Li B, Ma G, Ge J, Li Y. [Porcine aminopeptidase N is a functional receptor for the PEDV coronavirus]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2009;25:220-5 pubmed..These results indicated that pAPN is a functional receptor for PEDV. ..
- Chen G, Shen J, Ohulchanskyy T, Patel N, Kutikov A, Li Z, et al. (?-NaYbF4:Tm(3+))/CaF2 core/shell nanoparticles with efficient near-infrared to near-infrared upconversion for high-contrast deep tissue bioimaging. ACS Nano. 2012;6:8280-7 pubmed..2 cm thick animal tissue (pork). ..
- Fu F, Lang Y, Li X, Chai Z, Tong G, Liu S, et al. Evaluation of the enhancing ability of three adjuvants for DNA vaccination using the porcine circovirus type 2 ORF2 (capsid) gene in mice. Virus Res. 2013;171:247-51 pubmed publisher..Thus, these data indicate that ub is a superior adjuvant for a PCV2 DNA vaccination than the hsp70c and IL-2 molecules. ..
- Gao X, Xiao J, Qin H, Cao Z, Wang H. Impact of meteorological factors on the prevalence of porcine pasteurellosis in the southcentral of Mainland China. Prev Vet Med. 2016;125:75-81 pubmed publisher..Moreover, these meteorological variables may be used to estimate the number of disease' cases in this region. ..
- Liu C, Wei Y, Zhang C, Lu Y, Kong X. Construction and characterization of porcine circovirus type 2 carrying a genetic marker strain. Virus Res. 2007;127:95-9 pubmed..The viral antigen and nucleic acid were detected in numerous tissues of the pigs. The results indicate that the genetic marker strain should be a useful tool in studies on pathogenesis, vaccination, and molecular diagnosis of PCV2. ..
- Ren X, Sui X, Yin J. The effect of Houttuynia cordata injection on pseudorabies herpesvirus (PrV) infection in vitro. Pharm Biol. 2011;49:161-6 pubmed publisher..Houttuynia cordata Thunb. (Saururaceae), H. cordata, a traditional Chinese medicine, is often used to relieve lung abnormal symptoms, infectious disease, refractory hemoptysis and malignant pleural effusion in China...
- Yang Y, Wu J, An T, Liu F, Yuan Z, Peng J, et al. Production of antisera against porcine haptoglobin: potential for distinguishing haptoglobin subunits. Res Vet Sci. 2013;94:526-30 pubmed publisher..But Hp itself could not be used as a specific biomarker for PRRSV infection, for elevated Hp levels were also obtained from pigs infected with other pathogens. ..
- Zou H, Zarlenga D, Sestak K, Suo S, Ren X. Transmissible gastroenteritis virus: identification of M protein-binding peptide ligands with antiviral and diagnostic potential. Antiviral Res. 2013;99:383-90 pubmed publisher..Indirect immunofluorescence and real-time RT-PCR confirmed the inhibitory effects of the peptide. These results indicate that pepTGEV-M7 might be utilized for virus-specific diagnostics and treatment. ..
- Yang X, Liu H, Guo L, Guan Q, Xu Y, Liu D. [Analysis of SNPs in partial exons and 3'UTR of CAPN1 in porcine]. Yi Chuan. 2008;30:741-6 pubmed..01). Association of polymorphisms with breed characteristics indicated that the mutations detected by P4, P6 primers and that resulting in the change of Hinf 1 recognition site may be related to lean meat percentage. ..
- Cheng D, Zhao J, Li N, Sun Y, Zhou Y, Zhu Y, et al. Simultaneous detection of Classical swine fever virus and North American genotype Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus using a duplex real-time RT-PCR. J Virol Methods. 2008;151:194-9 pubmed publisher..These results were 99.4% in agreement with those using conventional RT-PCRs. Therefore, the assay provides sensitive and simultaneous detection and differentiation of CSFV and PRRSV. ..
- Xing Y, Chen J, Tu J, Zhang B, Chen X, Shi H, et al. The papain-like protease of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus negatively regulates type I interferon pathway by acting as a viral deubiquitinase. J Gen Virol. 2013;94:1554-67 pubmed publisher..These results show that PEDV infection suppresses production of IFN-? and provides evidence indicating that the PEDV papain-like protease 2 acts as a viral DUB to interfere with the RIG-I- and STING-mediated signalling pathway. ..
- Liu B, Kong L, Song J, Liu W, Yu H, Dou Q. Feasibility and safety of functional cholecystectomy by pure NOTES: a pilot animal study. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2012;22:740-5 pubmed publisher..But most of the cases need the assistance of the laparoscope. This study is conducted to evaluate the feasibility and safety of a newly proposed operative method-functional cholecystectomy by pure NOTES...
- Li G, Xie F, Zhang Y, Wang C. Draft genome sequence of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 7 strain S-8. J Bacteriol. 2012;194:6606-7 pubmed publisher..Here, we report the draft genome sequence of A. pleuropneumoniae serotype 7 (strain S-8), isolated from swine lung in China in 1992...
- Yang X, Liu D, Yu H, Guo L, Liu H. Cloning, expression, and polymorphism of the porcine calpain10 gene. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2008;40:356-63 pubmed..C527T mutation was a missense mutation and led to transforming Pro into Leu at the 176 th amino acid. The results of the current study provided basic molecular information for further study of the function of the porcine CAPN10 gene. ..
- Guo L, Lu Y, Huang L, Wei Y, Wu H, Liu C. First construction of infectious clone for newly emerging mutation porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) followed by comparison with PCV2a and PCV2b genotypes in biological characteristics in vitro. Virol J. 2011;8:291 pubmed publisher..Representative strains of different genotypes of the virus were constructed by infectious molecular clone and biological characterization of the rescued viruses were identified in vitro...
- Lu D, Fan H, Kun M, Song Z, Ming Y, Sheng J, et al. Antagonistic effect of atipamezole, flumazenil and naloxone following anaesthesia with xylazine, tramadol and tiletamine/zolazepam combinations in pigs. Vet Anaesth Analg. 2011;38:301-9 pubmed publisher..ATI-FLU-NAL is the most effective combination for antagonizing tiletamine/zolazepam-xylazine-tramadol anaesthesia in pigs. However, ATI alone or in various combinations also provides effective antagonism. ..
- Li D, Dong H, Li S, Munir M, Chen J, Luo Y, et al. Hemoglobin subunit beta interacts with the capsid protein and antagonizes the growth of classical swine fever virus. J Virol. 2013;87:5707-17 pubmed publisher..This study reports for the first time the novel role of HB in innate immunity. ..
- Xie F, Li G, Zhang W, Zhang Y, Zhou L, Liu S, et al. Outer membrane lipoprotein VacJ is required for the membrane integrity, serum resistance and biofilm formation of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. Vet Microbiol. 2016;183:1-8 pubmed publisher..The data presented in this study illustrate the important role of the VacJ lipoprotein in the maintenance of cellular integrity, serum resistance, and biofilm formation in A. pleuropneumoniae. ..
- Kong Q, Wu M, Huan Y, Zhang L, Liu H, Bou G, et al. Transgene expression is associated with copy number and cytomegalovirus promoter methylation in transgenic pigs. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e6679 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that transgene expression is associated with copy number and CMV promoter methylation in transgenic pigs. ..
- Sun Y, Li N, Li H, Li M, Qiu H. Enhanced immunity against classical swine fever in pigs induced by prime-boost immunization using an alphavirus replicon-vectored DNA vaccine and a recombinant adenovirus. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2010;137:20-7 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate that the heterologous DNA prime and recombinant adenovirus boost strategy can induce solid protective immunity...
- He W, Kong Q, Shi Y, Xie B, Jiao M, Huang T, et al. Generation and developmental characteristics of porcine tetraploid embryos and tetraploid/diploid chimeric embryos. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics. 2013;11:327-33 pubmed publisher..Our study established a feasible and efficient approach to produce porcine 4n embryos and 4n/2n chimeric embryos. ..
- Chen C, Cui S. Detection of porcine parvovirus by loop-mediated isothermal amplification. J Virol Methods. 2009;155:122-5 pubmed publisher..The detection limit of the assay was shown to be equivalent to 5 PPV copies/reaction. Due to its specificity and simplicity, the assay should be a useful diagnostic tool for epidemiologic studies of PPV...
- Yan M, Wang J, Wu X, Hou L, Kuang H, Wang Y. Induction of insulin resistance by phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase inhibitor in porcine granulosa cells. Fertil Steril. 2009;92:2119-21 pubmed publisher..Granulosa insulin resistance decreased glut(4) expression but increased mitogen-activated protein kinase, indicating the cross talk between the metabolic and mitogenic pathways of insulin signaling in the ovary. ..
- Shao M, Wang Y, Wang C, Guo Y, Peng Y, Liu J, et al. Evaluation of multicomponent recombinant vaccines against Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae in mice. Acta Vet Scand. 2010;52:52 pubmed publisher..In the development of an efficacious vaccine against APP, the immunogenicities of multicomponent recombinant subunit vaccines were evaluated...
- Tu Y, Wang Y, Wang G, Wu J, Liu Y, Wang S, et al. High-level expression and immunogenicity of a porcine circovirus type 2 capsid protein through codon optimization in Pichia pastoris. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013;97:2867-75 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that codon optimization play an important role on the high-level expression of a codon-optimized PCV2-Cap gene in P. pastoris, and the vaccine based on opti-Cap may be a potential subunit vaccine candidate. ..
- Ding W, Guo Y, Cui X, Zhang B, Li D, Li W. Morphine-induced delayed pre-conditioning against anoxia/reoxygenation injury in pulmonary artery endothelial cells: The role of mitochondrial KATP channels. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1047-53 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that morphine-induced delayed PC has a protective effect during A/R injury of PAECs. This effect may be mediated by mitochondrial KATP channels and is opioid receptor-dependent. ..
- Yang R, Fang S, Wang J, Zhang C, Zhang R, Liu D, et al. Genome-wide analysis of structural variants reveals genetic differences in Chinese pigs. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186721 pubmed publisher..Analysis showed that these loci differ between southern and northern Chinese domestic pigs. Our results based on SVs provide new insights into genetic differences in Chinese pigs...
- Junwei G, Baoxian L, Lijie T, Yijing L. Cloning and sequence analysis of the N gene of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus LJB/03. Virus Genes. 2006;33:215-9 pubmed
- Zhao H, Sun J, Li N, Sun Y, Xia Z, Wang Y, et al. Assessment of the cell-mediated immunity induced by alphavirus replicon-vectored DNA vaccines against classical swine fever in a mouse model. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2009;129:57-65 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the alphavirus replicon-delivered DNA vaccines are capable of inducing CMI, and PRV VP22 is able to enhance the immunogenicity of the co-delivered antigen...
- Liu W, Feng Y, Wang Y, Zou Q, Chen F, Guo J, et al. Salmonella paratyphi C: genetic divergence from Salmonella choleraesuis and pathogenic convergence with Salmonella typhi. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e4510 pubmed publisher..Comparison of different typhoid agents with non-typhoidal Salmonella lineages will provide excellent models for studies on how similar pathogens might have evolved...
- An T, Tian Z, He Y, Xiao Y, Jiang Y, Peng J, et al. Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus attachment is mediated by the N-terminal domain of the sialoadhesin receptor. Vet Microbiol. 2010;143:371-8 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrates that the first domain at the N-terminus of Sn mediates PRRSV attachment to PAM cells and contributes to better understanding the interaction between PRRSV and its host cells. ..
- He Y, Wang G, Liu Y, Shi W, Han Z, Wu J, et al. Characterization of thymus atrophy in piglets infected with highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Vet Microbiol. 2012;160:455-62 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that HP-PRRSV induced abundant apoptosis might result in severe thymus atrophy and the depletion of thymocytes...
- Li D, Li S, Sun Y, Dong H, Li Y, Zhao B, et al. Poly(C)-binding protein 1, a novel N(pro)-interacting protein involved in classical swine fever virus growth. J Virol. 2013;87:2072-80 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we showed that type I interferon was downregulated by PCBP1, as well as N(pro). Our results suggest that cellular PCBP1 positively modulates CSFV growth. ..
- Li J, Wang Y, Cui W, Bao J. [Single nucleotide polymorphism analysis in sow mu opioid receptor gene]. Yi Chuan. 2004;26:45-9 pubmed..According to the above results, we can speculate the difference of the frequencies of genotypes may be the results of long term choice pressure. ..
- Li G, Tan J, Sun Q, Meng Q, Yue K, Sun X, et al. Cloned piglets born after nuclear transplantation of embryonic blastomeres into porcine oocytes matured in vivo. Cloning. 2000;2:45-52 pubmed..The results demonstrate that in vivo matured oocytes are better recipients than those matured in vitro for pig cloning. ..
- Zhou Y, An T, Liu J, Qiu H, Wang Y, Tong G. Identification of a conserved epitope cluster in the N protein of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Viral Immunol. 2006;19:383-90 pubmed publisher..These findings enhance our knowledge of the antigenic structure of N protein and may facilitate the development of better diagnostic methods for PRRSV...
- Cui S, Li J, Cui W, Bao J. [Preliminary study on the relationship between sow maternal behaviour during early lactation and polymorphism of PRLR gene]. Yi Chuan. 2007;29:47-51 pubmed..It is possible that allele A is the unfavorable allele for sow maternal behaviour. ..
- Xu Y, Cui L, Ma G, Tang L, Ge J, Xia C, et al. [The surface display of porcine parvovirus VP2 protein in Lactobacillus casei]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2007;23:315-8 pubmed..The indirect immunofluorescent test showed that the expressed protein was secreted on the cell surface Lactobacillus casei. ..
- Liu H, Xu Y, Zhao L, Yang X, Liu D. [Molecular cloning and mutation site analysis of AMPD1 gene in swine]. Yi Chuan. 2008;30:175-8 pubmed..chi(2) analysis showed that the distribution of genotypes among Min pig, Yorkshire and Duroc are extremely sig-nificant different (Plt;0.01). ..
- Yang C, Wei Y, Qi S, Chen L, Zhang Q, Ma J, et al. The G protein coupled receptor 3 is involved in cAMP and cGMP signaling and maintenance of meiotic arrest in porcine oocytes. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e38807 pubmed publisher..We propose that GPR3 is required for maintenance of meiotic arrest in porcine oocytes through pathways involved in the regulation of cAMP and cGMP...
- Kong Q, Xie B, Li J, Huan Y, Huang T, Wei R, et al. Identification and characterization of an oocyte factor required for porcine nuclear reprogramming. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:6960-8 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that maternal VIM, as a genomic protector, is crucial for nuclear reprogramming in porcine cloned embryos. ..
- Zhao B, Li J, Buelna G, Dubé R, Le Bihan Y. A combined upflow anaerobic sludge bed and trickling biofilter process for the treatment of swine wastewater. Environ Technol. 2016;37:1265-75 pubmed publisher..12?m(3)/m(2)?d. Since the ratio of influent COD to total mineral nitrogen was less than 3.23, it is reasonable to suggest that the wood chips in TBF can serve as a new carbon source for denitrification. ..
- Jia N, Kong B, Liu Q, Diao X, Xia X. Antioxidant activity of black currant (Ribes nigrum L.) extract and its inhibitory effect on lipid and protein oxidation of pork patties during chilled storage. Meat Sci. 2012;91:533-9 pubmed publisher..The BCE-treated patties showed significantly higher redness (P<0.05) than the control. The findings demonstrated strong potential for BCE as a natural antioxidant in meat and meat products...
- Yang X, Chen Y, Wang L, Li H, Liu D, Guan Q, et al. [Functional analysis of SNPs in porcine TLR4 gene]. Yi Chuan. 2012;34:1050-6 pubmed..01) and the polymorphism only existed in Min pig and Wild boar from northeastern China with high frequencies. SNP c.1605 G>T in porcine TLR4 might affect the receptor function and host resistance/susceptibility to diseases. ..
- Miao L, Zhang C, Chen C, Cui S. Real-time PCR to detect and analyze virulent PPV loads in artificially challenged sows and their fetuses. Vet Microbiol. 2009;138:145-9 pubmed publisher..This study provides a new tool for the study of PPV infection and distribution in sows and their fetuses...
- Sun Y, Liu D, Wang Y, Liang B, Cheng D, Li N, et al. Generation and efficacy evaluation of a recombinant adenovirus expressing the E2 protein of classical swine fever virus. Res Vet Sci. 2010;88:77-82 pubmed publisher..This indicates that the recombinant adenovirus can be an attractive candidate vaccine for preventing CSF. ..
- Zhang F, Deng C, He H, Gu N, Han Z, Chen Y, et al. Molecular cloning, mRNA expression and imprinting status of PEG3, NAP1L5 and PPP1R9A genes in pig. Genes Genet Syst. 2011;86:47-52 pubmed..The study is of interest to understand the conservation of genomic imprinting among mammals at the 3 loci. ..
- Ren X, Meng F, Yin J, Li G, Li X, Wang C, et al. Action mechanisms of lithium chloride on cell infection by transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18669 pubmed publisher..Together with other reports concerning the inhibitory effect of lithium salts on IBV in cell culture, our results indicate that LiCl may be a potent agent against porcine and avian coronaviruses...
- Yang X, Murani E, Ponsuksili S, Wimmers K. Association of TLR5 sequence variants and mRNA level with cytokine transcription in pigs. Immunogenetics. 2013;65:125-32 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the positive correlation between the abundance of TLR5 and IL10 suggest a link between TLR5 activation and IL-10 expression in porcine. ..
- Cong Y, Zarlenga D, Richt J, Wang X, Wang Y, Suo S, et al. Evolution and homologous recombination of the hemagglutinin-esterase gene sequences from porcine torovirus. Virus Genes. 2013;47:66-74 pubmed publisher..Data further suggest that most of the nucleotides in the HE gene are under negative selection; however, changes within codon 237 showed an evidence of positive selection...
- Chen J, Sun D, Wang C, Shi H, Cui X, Liu S, et al. Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of membrane protein genes of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus isolates in China. Virus Genes. 2008;36:355-64 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that there was a new genotype of PEDV prevailing in China...
- Shangjin C, Cortey M, Segales J. Phylogeny and evolution of the NS1 and VP1/VP2 gene sequences from porcine parvovirus. Virus Res. 2009;140:209-15 pubmed publisher..However, a relationship among virulence and the absence of the 127-bp repeat located downstream the part of ORF2 encoding the structural proteins VP1 and VP2 cannot be excluded...
- Wang M, Li G, Yin J, Ren X. Phylogenetic characterization of genes encoding for glycoprotein 5 and membrane protein of PRRSV isolate HH08. J Vet Sci. 2009;10:309-15 pubmed
- Xie H, Wang Z, Cui S, Zhang C, Cui Y. The epitope of the VP1 protein of porcine parvovirus. Virol J. 2010;7:161 pubmed publisher..This study shows that peptide mimotopes have potential as alternatives to the complex antigens currently used for diagnosis of PPV infection or for development of vaccines...
- Yang X, Murani E, Ponsuksili S, Wimmers K. Association of TLR4 polymorphism with cytokine expression level and pulmonary lesion score in pigs. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:7003-9 pubmed publisher..01). The observed relationship between TLR4 polymorphism and the transcription levels of cytokines indicate that these SNPs are related to the modulation of the cytokine mediated immune response. ..
- Wei Y, Li S, Huang L, Tang Q, Liu J, Liu D, et al. Experimental infection and comparative genomic analysis of a highly pathogenic PRRSV-HBR strain at different passage levels. Vet Microbiol. 2013;166:337-46 pubmed publisher..The virulence of PRRSV-HBR strain was remarkably attenuated after serial passages, and it can be used as vaccine candidate for control of the PRRS. ..
- Sun Y, Luo Y, Wang C, Yuan J, Li N, Song K, et al. Control of swine pseudorabies in China: Opportunities and limitations. Vet Microbiol. 2016;183:119-24 pubmed publisher..Control and eventual eradication of PR remain a big challenge in China, and strengthened control measures based on updated DIVA strategy are urgently needed toward national eradication of PR. ..
- Zhao J, Cheng D, Li N, Sun Y, Shi Z, Zhu Q, et al. Evaluation of a multiplex real-time RT-PCR for quantitative and differential detection of wild-type viruses and C-strain vaccine of Classical swine fever virus. Vet Microbiol. 2008;126:1-10 pubmed..The novel assay described here is rapid and sensitive, and is useful for differentiating field strains and C-strain of CSFV in China...
- Li G, Tian Z, Yu H, Jin Y, Hou S, Zhou Y, et al. Fusion of C3d with hemagglutinin enhances protective immunity against swine influenza virus. Res Vet Sci. 2009;86:406-13 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, C3d enhanced antibody responses to hemagglutinin and protective immunity against SIV of different subtypes. ..
- Li P, Xu G, Wang C, Gong Y, He Y. Breath pentane: an indicator for early and continuous monitoring of lipid peroxidation in hepatic ischaemia-reperfusion injury. Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2009;26:513-9 pubmed..709, P < 0.05). Breath pentane analysis could provide early, rapid, noninvasive and continuous assessment of lipid peroxidation during hepatic ischaemia-reperfusion injury. ..
- Chen C, Cui S, Zhang C, Li J, Wang J. Development and validation of reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification for detection of PRRSV. Virus Genes. 2010;40:76-83 pubmed publisher..Because it is specific and simple, the RT-LAMP assay will be useful for the diagnosis of PRRSV infection. ..
- Ren X, Li G, Liu B. Binding characterization of determinants in porcine aminopeptidase N, the cellular receptor for transmissible gastroenteritis virus. J Biotechnol. 2010;150:202-6 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that the major antibody-binding domains of pAPN may associate with the receptor-binding determinants. The role of APN is discussed in the context of virus receptor usage...
- Xu M, Wang S, Li L, Lei L, Liu Y, Shi W, et al. Secondary infection with Streptococcus suis serotype 7 increases the virulence of highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in pigs. Virol J. 2010;7:184 pubmed publisher..suis serotype 7 (SS7) have always been isolated together. To determine whether PRRSV-SS7 coinfection was the cause of the PHFS outbreak, we evaluated the pathogenicity of PRRSV and/or SS7 in a pig model of single and mixed infection...
- Kong J, Wang T, Jiang G, Li L, Wang F. Urinary trypsin inhibitor reduced inflammatory response after stent injury in minipig. Pathol Res Pract. 2012;208:344-9 pubmed publisher..UTI could reduce neointimal formation after stenting by inhibiting the local and the systemic inflammatory response. Percutaneous coronary intervention could benefit from precocious anti-inflammatory treatment. ..
- Qin L, Wang X, Hu S, Li Z, Chen W, Ge J, et al. [Expression of porcine gamma-interferon in recombinant baculovirus and determination of its antiviral activity]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2007;23:386-91 pubmed..The results demonstrat that the rBac-PoIFN-gamma can express rPoIFN-gamma efficiently and rPoIFN-gamma has high antiviral activity. ..
- Wang C, Wang Y, Shao M, Si W, Liu H, Chang Y, et al. Positive role for rApxIVN in the immune protection of pigs against infection by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. Vaccine. 2009;27:5816-21 pubmed publisher..pleuropneumoniae...