Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Harbin, Heilongjiang Sheng, China
Locale: Harbin, Heilongjiang Sheng, China
Publications917 found, 100 shown here
- Peng W, Hou Q, Xia Z, Chen D, Li N, Sun Y, et al. Identification of a conserved linear B-cell epitope at the N-terminus of the E2 glycoprotein of Classical swine fever virus by phage-displayed random peptide library. Virus Res. 2008;135:267-72 pubmed publisher..The identified epitope will be useful for development of diagnostic assays and epitope-based marker vaccines against CSFV...
- Zhou G, Dudgeon C, Li M, Cao Y, Zhang L, Jin H. Molecular cloning of the HGD gene and association of SNPs with meat quality traits in Chinese red cattle. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:603-11 pubmed publisher..05). In all loci, no statistically significant differences were observed for pHu (P > 0.05). This is the first incidence where polymorphisms of a bovine HGD gene have demonstrated a correlation with meat traits in Chinese red cattle. ..
- Zhang A, Sun H, Wang Z, Sun W, Wang P, Wang X. Metabolomics: towards understanding traditional Chinese medicine. Planta Med. 2010;76:2026-35 pubmed publisher..This review summarizes some of the applications of metabolomics in special TCM issues with an emphasis on metabolic biomarker discovery. ..
- Huang X, Wang W, Fu J, Wang H. The relationship between aquaporin-4 expression and blood-brain and spinal cord barrier permeability following experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in the rat. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2011;294:46-54 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, aquaporin upregulation may be involved in the development of inflammation in the acute phase of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, and may correlate with damage to central nervous system barrier function. ..
- Ren X, Liu B, Yin J, Zhang H, Li G. Phage displayed peptides recognizing porcine aminopeptidase N inhibit transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus infection in vitro. Virology. 2011;410:299-306 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the excellent immune responses in mice induced by the identified phages provided the possibility to develop novel phage-based vaccines. ..
- Xu Y, Cui L, Tian C, Zhang G, Huo G, Tang L, et al. Immunogenicity of recombinant classic swine fever virus CD8(+) T lymphocyte epitope and porcine parvovirus VP2 antigen coexpressed by Lactobacillus casei in swine via oral vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011;18:1979-86 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that the recombinant Lactobacillus microecological agent may be a valuable component of a strategy for development of a vaccine against CSFV and PPV. ..
- Liu M, Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Pei L, Liu X. Prostaglandin E2 receptor 1 activity regulates cell survival following hypoxia in cultured rat cortical neurons. Neurosci Lett. 2012;508:31-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, EP1 may play an important role in Hyp-induced neuronal apoptosis, but this neurotoxic activity is unlikely to involve cyclinD1. ..
- Zhang J, Wang Y, Zhu P, Wang X, Lv M, Feng H. siRNA-mediated silence of protease-activated receptor-1 minimizes ischemic injury of cerebral cortex through HSP70 and MAP2. J Neurol Sci. 2012;320:6-11 pubmed publisher..Thus, the knock-down of PAR1 minimizes the ischemic impairments of cerebral cortex via HSP70 and MAP-2 pathways. ..
- Yang J, Tao H, Liu Y, Zhan X, Liu Y, Wang X, et al. Characterization of the interaction between astrocytes and encephalitogenic lymphocytes during the development of experimental autoimmune encephalitomyelitis (EAE) in mice. Clin Exp Immunol. 2012;170:254-65 pubmed publisher..Then, in the presence of higher IFN-? levels in the spinal cord, astrocytes were converted into antigen-presenting cells. This conversion might promote the progression of pathological damage and result in a peak of EAE severity...
- Wang X, Gao H, Gao Y, Fu C, Wang Z, Lu G, et al. Mapping of epitopes of VP2 protein of chicken anemia virus using monoclonal antibodies. J Virol Methods. 2007;143:194-9 pubmed..The linear immunodominant epitope of VP2 was located mainly in amino acid residues 111-126 and 121-136...
- Jin Y, Wang Z, Zhang Y, Yang B, Wang W. PGE2 inhibits apical K channels in the CCD through activation of the MAPK pathway. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2007;293:F1299-307 pubmed..Also, high concentrations of PGE(2) induced by K restriction may be partially responsible for increasing MAPK activity during K restriction. ..
- Lei L, Guan N, Xu Y, Zhang Q, Shen J, Jin L. Developmental pattern of hexaploid mouse embryos produced by blastomere fusion of diploid and tetraploid embryos at the 2-cell stage. Zygote. 2009;17:125-30 pubmed publisher..beta-Tubulin and Oct-4 immunofluorescence indicated that the hexaploid blastocysts were nearly lacking inner cell mass (ICM), but some blastomeres did show Oct-4-positive expression. ..
- Chen J, Dong X, Guo X. [Inhibitory effect of resveratrol on the growth of human colon cancer ls174t cells and its subcutaneously transplanted tumor in nude mice and the mechanism of action]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2009;31:15-9 pubmed..01). Resveratrol can inhibit the growth of ls174t cells through apoptosis induction. The mechanism is probably related to inhibition of anti-apoptotic factor bcl-2 and enhancement of expression of apoptotic factor bax. ..
- Zhiyan J, Zhengzhong B, Liange J, Shujie Z, Kai D, Hao C, et al. Ocular pharmacokinetic study on baicalin in lens of rabbits following intragastric administration. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2010;248:59-63 pubmed publisher..542 microg/ml*h., 1.576 h and 8.114 l/h respectively. Baicalin can penetrate blood-eye barriers and enter the lens following intragastric administration. ..
- Lv C, Cheng D, Zhao W, Zhu H. Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide mRNA expression in rat testis and epididymis during postnatal development and experimental cryptorchidism. Mol Med Rep. 2011;4:793-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the pattern of expression of PACAP in the testis and epididymis suggests a possible role of PACAP in spermatogenesis and sperm maturation. ..
- Jia X, Hu M, Wang C, Wang C, Zhang F, Han Q, et al. Coordinated gene expression of Th17- and Treg-associated molecules correlated with resolution of the monophasic experimental autoimmune uveitis. Mol Vis. 2011;17:1493-507 pubmed..T-cell-mediated immune response played a positive role in resolution of the monophasic EAU. ..
- Ruan H, Zhang Z, Wu Q, Yao H, Li J, Li S, et al. Selenium regulates gene expression of selenoprotein W in chicken skeletal muscle system. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012;145:59-65 pubmed publisher..To effect optimal SelW gene expression, Se must be provided in the diet and the media in adequate amounts and neither at excessive nor deficient levels. ..
- Niu Y, Li S, Na L, Feng R, Liu L, Li Y, et al. Mangiferin decreases plasma free fatty acids through promoting its catabolism in liver by activation of AMPK. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30782 pubmed publisher..Therefore, mangiferin is a possible beneficial natural compound for metabolic syndrome by improving FFA metabolism. ..
- Wang X, Feng N, Ge J, Shuai L, Peng L, Gao Y, et al. Recombinant canine distemper virus serves as bivalent live vaccine against rabies and canine distemper. Vaccine. 2012;30:5067-72 pubmed publisher..This is the first study demonstrating that recombinant CDV has the potential to serve as bivalent live vaccine against rabies and canine distemper in animals. ..
- Yang L, Chen J, Xu T, Nie M, Yang H. Hypocholesterolemic effect of rice protein is due to regulating hepatic cholesterol metabolism in adult rats. Gene. 2013;512:470-6 pubmed publisher..The findings suggest that hypocholesterolemic action induced by rice protein is attributed in part to the inhibition of cholesterol absorption during the adult period. ..
- Zhao X, Wang S, Wu Y, You H, Lv L. Acute ZnO nanoparticles exposure induces developmental toxicity, oxidative stress and DNA damage in embryo-larval zebrafish. Aquat Toxicol. 2013;136-137:49-59 pubmed publisher..The adverse effects of nano-ZnO may be the important mechanisms of its toxicity to zebrafish embryos. ..
- Deng G, Tan D, Shi J, Cui P, Jiang Y, Liu L, et al. Complex reassortment of multiple subtypes of avian influenza viruses in domestic ducks at the Dongting Lake Region of China. J Virol. 2013;87:9452-62 pubmed publisher..Our findings emphasize the importance of farmed domestic ducks in the Dongting Lake region to the genesis and evolution of AIV and highlight the need for continued surveillance of domestic ducks in this region. ..
- Zhang Q, Shi J, Deng G, Guo J, Zeng X, He X, et al. H7N9 influenza viruses are transmissible in ferrets by respiratory droplet. Science. 2013;341:410-4 pubmed publisher..Most importantly, one virus isolated from humans was highly transmissible in ferrets by respiratory droplet. Our findings indicate nothing to reduce the concern that these viruses can transmit between humans. ..
- Song X, Wang J, Zheng T, Song R, Liang Y, Bhatta N, et al. LBH589 Inhibits proliferation and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma via inhibition of gankyrin/STAT3/Akt pathway. Mol Cancer. 2013;12:114 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that LBH589 could inhibit HCC growth and metastasis through down-regulating gankyrin/STAT3/Akt pathway. LBH589 may present itself as a novel therapeutic strategy for HCC. ..
- Tu Y, Wan L, Fan Y, Wang K, Bu L, Huang T, et al. Ischemic postconditioning-mediated miRNA-21 protects against cardiac ischemia/reperfusion injury via PTEN/Akt pathway. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75872 pubmed publisher..Identifying the beneficial roles of IPost-regulated miRNAs in cardiac protection, which may be a rational target selection for ischemic cardioprotection. ..
- Hu M, Zheng Q, Jia X, Li Y, Dong Y, Wang C, et al. Neuroprotection effect of interleukin (IL)-17 secreted by reactive astrocytes is emerged from a high-level IL-17-containing environment during acute neuroinflammation. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;175:268-84 pubmed publisher..Our data show a dynamic role of IL-17 in the maintenance of homeostasis and neuroprotection in active neuroinflammation. ..
- Li Y, Li Z, Li Y, Ye J. Identification of Th cell epitopes on clfA adhesin of Staphylococcus aureus and characterization of their role in immunity. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2013;53:966-75 pubmed..The identification of these epitopes is important to evaluate and optimize the vaccine-primed protection against Staphylococcus aureus infection. ..
- Zhang S, Yi Q. [Effect of VEGF-B on neuroprotection in mouse retinal ganglion cells]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2009;45:38-42 pubmed..001, P < 0.01 and t = 0.001, P < 0.01, respectively). Our results indicate that VEGF-B is involved in the retinal recovery processes and plays a potent role of neuroprotection in RGCs after the optic nerve crush. ..
- Liu M, Zhang T, Zhang Y, Meng F, Li X, Hou Z, et al. Development and evaluation of a VP1-ELISA for detection of antibodies to duck hepatitis type 1 virus. J Virol Methods. 2010;169:66-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the VP1-ELISA is a highly sensitive and specific test that could be used for screening for DHV-1 infection and monitoring antibody titres against DHV-1...
- Yao M, Sun Y, Yan J. [Prevention from secondary nerve root adhesion: an experimental study]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 1996;34:336-8 pubmed..While gelatin sponge in the process of its absorption induced the formation of quite a few scar tissues, thus aggrevating nerve root adhesion. ..
- Qiao G, Yang B, Li W, Li B. Effects of artemisinin on action potentials from C-type nodose ganglion neurons. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003;24:937-42 pubmed..Art inhibited both depolarization and repolarization of AP, suggesting that the effects of Art were probably, due to the blockade of Na+ and K+ ion channels. ..
- Xue Q, Zhao Y, Zhou Y, Qiu H, Wang Y, Wu D, et al. Immune responses of swine following DNA immunization with plasmids encoding porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus ORFs 5 and 7, and porcine IL-2 and IFNgamma. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2004;102:291-8 pubmed..Therefore, the porcine cytokines IFNgamma and IL-2, delivered in combination with ORF5 or ORF7, may improve the immune efficacy of DNA vaccines against PRRSV. ..
- Li G, Zhong D, Yang L, Sun B, Zhong Z, Yin Y, et al. Expression of interleukin-17 in ischemic brain tissue. Scand J Immunol. 2005;62:481-6 pubmed..We suggest that in additional to T cells the neuroglial cell may be another cellular origin of IL-17 in later progression of brain ischemia. ..
- Lu Y, Xiao J, Lin H, Bai Y, Luo X, Wang Z, et al. A single anti-microRNA antisense oligodeoxyribonucleotide (AMO) targeting multiple microRNAs offers an improved approach for microRNA interference. Nucleic Acids Res. 2009;37:e24 pubmed publisher..This approach may find its broad application for exploring biological processes involving multiple miRNAs and multiple genes. ..
- Nie C, Yang D, Xu J, Si Z, Jin X, Zhang J. Locally administered adipose-derived stem cells accelerate wound healing through differentiation and vasculogenesis. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:205-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results demonstrate that ASC therapy could accelerate wound healing through differentiation and vasculogenesis and might represent a novel therapeutic approach in cutaneous wounds. ..
- Liu H, Deng S, Zhao Z, Zhang H, Xiao J, Song W, et al. Oct4 regulates the miR-302 cluster in P19 mouse embryonic carcinoma cells. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:2155-60 pubmed publisher..This study proposes that the miR-302 cluster acts downstream of the Oct4 regulation network in P19 cells. ..
- Wei Y, Xu K, Zhu D, Chen X, Wang X. Early-spring survey for Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in wild Rana dybowskii in Heilongjiang Province, China. Dis Aquat Organ. 2010;92:241-4 pubmed publisher..dendrobatidis. Central and local governments should implement strict management measures to prevent the escape of non-native commercial amphibian species into this area, which might endanger local populations of native species...
- Ge J, Wang X, Tao L, Wen Z, Feng N, Yang S, et al. Newcastle disease virus-vectored rabies vaccine is safe, highly immunogenic, and provides long-lasting protection in dogs and cats. J Virol. 2011;85:8241-52 pubmed publisher..This is the first study to demonstrate that immunization with an NDV-vectored vaccine can induce long-lasting, systemic protective immunity against rabies. ..
- Guo L, Lu Y, Huang L, Wei Y, Wu H, Liu C. First construction of infectious clone for newly emerging mutation porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) followed by comparison with PCV2a and PCV2b genotypes in biological characteristics in vitro. Virol J. 2011;8:291 pubmed publisher..Representative strains of different genotypes of the virus were constructed by infectious molecular clone and biological characterization of the rescued viruses were identified in vitro...
- Zhao L, Zhang Y, Wang N, Wu X, Hou L. [Impact of Cryptotanshinone on the reproductivity and metabolism of male mice with Akt2 deletion]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2011;17:662-8 pubmed..Cryptotanshinone can reduce the levels of androgens by down-regulating the expressions of the key enzymes for androgen synthesis. ..
- Zhang L, Liu J, Liu F, Liu W, Wang Y, Zhu B, et al. MiR-499 induces cardiac differentiation of rat mesenchymal stem cells through wnt/?-catenin signaling pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;420:875-81 pubmed publisher..Over-expression of miR-499 in rat BM-MSCs induces them toward cardiac differentiation through the activating the wnt/?-catenin signal pathway. ..
- Wang L, Na W, Wang Y, Wang Y, Wang N, Wang Q, et al. [Characterization of chicken PPAR? expression and its impact on adipocyte proliferation and differentiation]. Yi Chuan. 2012;34:454-64 pubmed..05). In summary, PPAR? gene may be related to the broiler abdominal fat deposition, and be probably a key regulator of chicken adipocyte proliferation and differentiation. ..
- Chi J, Zhu Y, Fu Y, Liu Y, Zhang X, Han L, et al. Cyclosporin A induces apoptosis in H9c2 cardiomyoblast cells through calcium-sensing receptor-mediated activation of the ERK MAPK and p38 MAPK pathways. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;367:227-36 pubmed publisher..These findings showed that CsA induced apoptosis in H9c2 cells in vitro, and CaSR mediated the degradation of ERK MAPK and the upregulation of the p38 MAPK pathway involved in CsA-induced H9c2 cardiomyoblast cell apoptosis. ..
- Zhang W, Wang R, Yang F, Zhang L, Cao J, Zhang X, et al. Distribution and genetic characterizations of Cryptosporidium spp. in pre-weaned dairy calves in Northeastern China's Heilongjiang Province. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54857 pubmed publisher..Whether calves could act as the natural reservoirs of C. meleagridis needed to be confirmed by more systematic experimental infection studies. ..
- Luo C, Yin D, Gao X, Li Q, Zhang L. Goat mammary gland expression of Cecropin B to inhibit bacterial pathogens causing mastitis. Anim Biotechnol. 2013;24:66-78 pubmed publisher..Results of this study: transgenic CB can be expressed in DGMECs and dairy goat mammary gland, and inhibit the mastitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus. ..
- Qi H, Gao X, Zhang L, Wei S, Bi S, Yang Z, et al. In vitro evaluation of enhancing effect of borneol on transcorneal permeation of compounds with different hydrophilicities and molecular sizes. Eur J Pharmacol. 2013;705:20-5 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, 0.2% borneol can enhance the permeation of hydrophilic compounds with molecular weight ?4 kDa. Hence, borneol can be considered as a safe and effective penetration enhancer for ocular drug administration. ..
- Chen Z, Li Y, Han J, Yin J, Wang Y, Zhu L, et al. Liraglutide prevents high glucose level induced insulinoma cells apoptosis by targeting autophagy. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:937-41 pubmed..The aim of our study was to evaluate whether liraglutide can inhibit apoptosis and modulate autophagy in vitro in insulinoma cells (INS-1 cells)...
- Li H, Huang D, Gao Z, Chen Y, Zhang L, Zheng J. Scutellarin inhibits the growth and invasion of human tongue squamous carcinoma through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 and ?v?6 integrin. Int J Oncol. 2013;42:1674-81 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that scutellarin can have an anti-tumor therapeutic effect by inhibition of the ability of SAS cells to invade and metastasize. ..
- Liu Q, Ma J, Wang X, Xiao F, Li L, Zhang J, et al. Infection with equine infectious anemia virus vaccine strain EIAVDLV121 causes no visible histopathological lesions in target organs in association with restricted viral replication and unique cytokine response. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2016;170:30-40 pubmed publisher..These features are considered essential for EIAVDLV121 to function as an effective live vaccine. ..
- Yuan H, Li X, Yang B, Shao Z, Yan L. [Expression of connective tissue growth factor after trabeculectomy in rabbits]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2009;45:168-74 pubmed..Overexpression of CTGF in the blebs after trabeculectomy demonstrates that CTGF may play an important role in the process of wound healing. Furthermore, ocular hypertension may be involved in the upregulation of CTGF expression. ..
- Liu S, Zhang X, Wang Y, Li C, Han Z, Shao Y, et al. Molecular characterization and pathogenicity of infectious bronchitis coronaviruses: complicated evolution and epidemiology in china caused by cocirculation of multiple types of infectious bronchitis coronaviruses. Intervirology. 2009;52:223-34 pubmed publisher..Cocirculation of multiple types of IBV in field conditions in China renders its epidemiology and evolution very complicated, indicating the necessity for development of new vaccines or vaccine strategies. ..
- Gu G, Zhang Z, Wang G, Han F, Han L, Wang K, et al. Effects of electroacupuncture pretreatment on inflammatory response and acute kidney injury in endotoxaemic rats. J Int Med Res. 2011;39:1783-97 pubmed..These findings suggest that electroacupuncture pretreatment at the ST36 and PC6 acupoints attenuated the LPS-induced inflammatory response and mitigated acute kidney injury. ..
- Meng Q, Zhang Z, Wang W, Tian J, Xiao Z. Enhanced inhibition of Avian leukosis virus subgroup J replication by multi-target miRNAs. Virol J. 2011;8:556 pubmed publisher..Therefore, there is a dire need to develop antiviral agents for the treatment of ALV infections and RNA interference (RNAi) is considered an effective antiviral strategy...
- Ding N, Teng C, Ma H, Ni H, Ma X, Xu L, et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta expression and regulation in mouse uterus during embryo implantation and decidualization. Mol Reprod Dev. 2003;66:218-24 pubmed..These data suggest that PPARdelta expression at implantation sites require the presence of an active blastocyst and may play an essential role for blastocyst implantation. ..
- Qiu H, Tian Z, Tong G, Zhou Y, Ni J, Luo Y, et al. Protective immunity induced by a recombinant pseudorabies virus expressing the GP5 of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in piglets. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2005;106:309-19 pubmed..The results indicate that the rPRV-GP5 is safe for vaccinates and able to confer significant protection against clinical disease and reduce pathogenic lesions induced by PRRSV challenge in vaccinated pigs. ..
- Liu S, Chen S, Li H, Kong X. Molecular characterization of the herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) homologues, UL25 to UL30, in duck enteritis virus (DEV). Gene. 2007;401:88-96 pubmed
- Gao X, Kuang H, Zou W, Liu X, Lin H, Yang Y. The timing of re-institution of good blood glucose control affects apoptosis and expression of Bax and Bcl-2 in the retina of diabetic rats. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:1977-82 pubmed publisher..808, P < 0.01). Good blood glucose control at early stage can decrease the number of apoptotic cells in the retina; the decreased apoptosis is correlated with the down-regulation of Bax to Bcl-2 ratio. ..
- Wang G, Sun B, Kong Q, Zhang Y, Li R, Wang J, et al. IL-17 eliminates the therapeutic effects of myelin basic protein-induced nasal tolerance in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by activating IL-6. Scand J Immunol. 2008;68:589-97 pubmed publisher..IL-17 administration increased IL-6 release, skewing T cell differentiation towards Th17 cells and decreasing the number of Treg cells. This led to an imbalance between Treg cells and Th17 cells and spurred the development of EAE. ..
- Zhao X, Zu Y, Zu S, Wang D, Zhang Y, Zu B. Insulin nanoparticles for transdermal delivery: preparation and physicochemical characterization and in vitro evaluation. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2010;36:1177-85 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that insulin nanoparticles can have a great potential in TDD systems of diabetes chemotherapy. ..
- Han Z, Sun C, Yan B, Zhang X, Wang Y, Li C, et al. A 15-year analysis of molecular epidemiology of avian infectious bronchitis coronavirus in China. Infect Genet Evol. 2011;11:190-200 pubmed publisher..These results also emphasize the importance of continued IBV surveillance in China. ..
- Ren X, Suo S, Jang Y. Development of a porcine epidemic diarrhea virus M protein-based ELISA for virus detection. Biotechnol Lett. 2011;33:215-20 pubmed publisher..Other viruses, porcine transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus, avian infectious bronchitis coronavirus, porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus, classic swine fever virus and porcine pseudorabies virus, were unreactive. ..
- Zhao J, Ju X, Zhang L, An Y, Zhang Z, Sun Z, et al. Spatiotemporal expression of D10Wsu52e in the developing mouse pancreas. Front Biosci (Elite Ed). 2011;3:355-63 pubmed..5 to e15.5, which suggests that D10Wsu52e may be related to the acinar development, adhesion and migration of progenitors and endocrine precursors. ..
- Shan R, Chen L, Li X, Wu H, Liang Q, Tang X. Hypoxia promotes rabbit pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells proliferation through a 15-LOX-2 product 15(S)-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2012;86:85-90 pubmed publisher..We conclude that 15-LOX-2 and its product, 15(S)-HETE, are important intermediates in hypoxia-induced rabbit PASMC proliferation and may participate in hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhang F, Yang C, Jin H, Yang Y, Xu M. Dopamine affects the change of pain-related electrical activity induced by morphine dependence. Neurochem Res. 2012;37:977-82 pubmed publisher..Those demonstrated that electrical activities of both PENs and PINs increased in morphine dependent rats. DA inhibited the electrical activities of PENs and enhanced those of PINs in morphine dependent rats...
- Zhou F, Lv O, Zheng Y, Wang J, Hu P, Wang Z, et al. Inhibitory effect of Pulsatilla chinensis polysaccharides on glioma. Int J Biol Macromol. 2012;50:1322-6 pubmed publisher..The above data proved that PCPS had strong antitumor activity and could be considered as a possible candidate drugs for the glioma therapy...
- Zhao D, Liang L, Li Y, Liu L, Guan Y, Jiang Y, et al. Proteomic analysis of the lungs of mice infected with different pathotypes of H5N1 avian influenza viruses. Proteomics. 2012;12:1970-82 pubmed publisher..Our data provide important information regarding the host response to mild and lethal H5N1 influenza virus infection. ..
- Zhang X, Nie Y, Lan X, Li Y. [Preparation of monoclonal antibodies against human Apo B??? and establishment of a sandwich ELISA system]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;28:726-9 pubmed..To prepare the monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against human Apo B??? and establish a double-antibody sandwich ELISA system for human Apo B??? detection...
- Liu B, Dong Q, Zhang S, Su D, Yang Z, Lv M, et al. mGluR1,5 activation protects cortical astrocytes and GABAergic neurons from ischemia-induced impairment. Neurosci Res. 2013;75:160-6 pubmed publisher..The activation of mGluR1,5 is likely a potential therapeutic strategy to prevent nervous tissues from excitotoxicity by reducing the impairment of the astrocytes and GABAergic neurons during the early stage of ischemia. ..
- Sun H, Liu J, Zhang A, Zhang Y, Meng X, Han Y, et al. Characterization of the multiple components of Acanthopanax Senticosus stem by ultra high performance liquid chromatography with quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry. J Sep Sci. 2016;39:496-502 pubmed publisher..The results narrowed the range of screening the active components and provided a basis for the study of action mechanism and pharmacology...
- Chen Y, Kong D, Cai G, Jiang Z, Jiao Y, Shi Y, et al. Novel antiviral effect of lithium chloride on mammalian orthoreoviruses in vitro. Microb Pathog. 2016;93:152-7 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we found that this antiviral activity of LiCl targets the early stage of viral replication. LiCl could be a potential drug against reovirus infection. ..
- Zhang X, Zhou T, Yang J, Lin Y, Shi J, Zhang X, et al. Identification of SERINC5-001 as the Predominant Spliced Isoform for HIV-1 Restriction. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..These results suggest that plasma membrane localization is required for Ser5 antiviral activity, and Ser5-001 is the predominant isoform that contributes to the activity. ..
- Chen R, Sun G, Ye J, Wang J, Zhang M, Sun X. Salvianolic acid B attenuates doxorubicin-induced ER stress by inhibiting TRPC3 and TRPC6 mediated Ca2+ overload in rat cardiomyocytes. Toxicol Lett. 2017;276:21-30 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that Sal B protects against DOX-induced cardiac apoptosis and ER stress via TRPC3 and TRPC6 inhibition. ..
- Xu Y, Guan N, Wang Z, Shan Z, Shen J, Zhang Q, et al. ES cell extract-induced expression of pluripotent factors in somatic cells. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2009;292:1229-34 pubmed publisher..Differentiated somatic cells could be reprogrammed in ES extract in vitro, which provides a new approach to decreasing differentiation levels in somatic cells without disturbing the DNA sequences. ..
- Kong J, Wang T, Jiang G, Li L, Wang F. Urinary trypsin inhibitor reduced inflammatory response after stent injury in minipig. Pathol Res Pract. 2012;208:344-9 pubmed publisher..UTI could reduce neointimal formation after stenting by inhibiting the local and the systemic inflammatory response. Percutaneous coronary intervention could benefit from precocious anti-inflammatory treatment. ..
- Zhang Y, Guo D, Liu M, Geng H, Hu Q, Liu Y, et al. Characterization of the sigmaB-encoding genes of muscovy duck reovirus: sigmaC-sigmaB-ELISA for antibodies against duck reovirus in ducks. Vet Microbiol. 2007;121:231-41 pubmed..Taken together, the results demonstrated that sigmaB-sigmaC-ELISA was a sensitive and accurate method for detecting antibodies to DRV...
- Huang X, Shi Z, Wang W, Bai J, Chen Z, Xu J, et al. Identification and characterization of a novel protein ISOC2 that interacts with p16INK4a. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;361:287-93 pubmed..Over-expressed ISOC2 inhibits the expression of p16(INK4a), suggesting that this novel gene may play a role during the tumor development by interacting with p16(INK4a). ..
- Kong Q, Wu M, Huan Y, Zhang L, Liu H, Bou G, et al. Transgene expression is associated with copy number and cytomegalovirus promoter methylation in transgenic pigs. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e6679 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that transgene expression is associated with copy number and CMV promoter methylation in transgenic pigs. ..
- Yang G, Li X, Zhao Z, Wang W. Preparation, characterization, in vivo and in vitro studies of arsenic trioxide Mg-Fe ferrite magnetic nanoparticles. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:1688-93 pubmed publisher..88 times the concentration of drug (10.66 microg/g) in the liver tissue of the non-magnetic group. The PLGA polymer-loaded magnetic nanoparticle composed of arsenic trioxide can be magnetically targeted well and applied in biomedicine. ..
- Wang B, Liu Y, Chen X, Fan Z. Amitosis-like nuclear division in erythrocytes of triploid rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. J Fish Biol. 2010;76:1205-11 pubmed publisher..The nuclei of the cells can be bell-shaped, constricted or irregular. It is presumed that such nuclear division is probably amitosis. ..
- Zhou L, Liu Y, Zou C, Ma N, Hui Y, Lv G, et al. The effect of the Gly139His, Gly143His, and Ser142His mouse heme oxygenase-1 mutants on the HO reaction in vivo and in vitro. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2011;294:112-8 pubmed publisher..The results suggested the critical role of Gly139 and Gly143 in maintaining HO-1 activity in vitro and the critical role of Gly143 in maintaining HO-1 activity in vivo. ..
- Bai S, Sun J, Wu H, Zhang N, Li H, Li G, et al. Decrease in calcium-sensing receptor in the progress of diabetic cardiomyopathy. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2012;95:378-85 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the CaSR expression of myocardium is reduced in the progress of DCM, and its potential mechanism is related to the impaired intracellular calcium homeostasis. ..
- Chen Y, Fu L, Han Y, Teng Y, Sun J, Xie R, et al. Testosterone replacement therapy promotes angiogenesis after acute myocardial infarction by enhancing expression of cytokines HIF-1a, SDF-1a and VEGF. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012;684:116-24 pubmed publisher..The pro-angiogenesis effect of testosterone-replacement therapy is associated with the enhanced expression of HIF-1a, SDF-1a and VEGF in myocardium after myocardial infarction. ..
- Zhang F, Han Z, Deng C, He H, Wu Q. Conservation of genomic imprinting at the NDN, MAGEL2 and MEST loci in pigs. Genes Genet Syst. 2012;87:53-8 pubmed..Interestingly, MEST showed tissue-specific imprinting, being paternally expressed in skeletal muscle, fat, pituitary gland, heart, kidney, lung, stomach and uterus, and maternally expressed in spleen and liver...