Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Daqing, Heilongjiang Sheng, China
Locale: Daqing, Heilongjiang Sheng, China
- Zhang Q, Fan K, Wang P, Yu J, Liu R, Qi H, et al. Carvacrol induces the apoptosis of pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells under hypoxia. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;770:134-46 pubmed publisher..This process might provide us new insight into the development of hypoxic pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Zhang D, Ma C, Li S, Ran Y, Chen J, Lu P, et al. Effect of Mitofusin 2 on smooth muscle cells proliferation in hypoxic pulmonary hypertension. Microvasc Res. 2012;84:286-96 pubmed publisher..Thus, these results indicate that Mfn2 mediates PASMC proliferation in hypoxic pulmonary hypertension via the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. ..
- Qiu J, Wang C, Zhang X, Sheng Z, Chang Q, Zhao Q, et al. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii in beef cattle and dairy cattle in northeast China. Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2012;9:579-82 pubmed publisher..gondii infection for humans in this region. ..
- Yan Z, Lin Y, Jiao X, Li Z, Wu L, Jing W, et al. Characterization of ectomesenchymal cells isolated from the first branchial arch during multilineage differentiation. Cells Tissues Organs. 2006;183:123-32 pubmed..This makes them a relevant and valuable source of stem cells for research of craniofacial development and tissue engineering of restoration. ..
- Liu J, Hou X, Wei C, Yu L, He X, Wang G, et al. Induction of immune responses in mice after oral immunization with recombinant Lactobacillus casei strains expressing enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli F41 fimbrial protein. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2009;75:4491-7 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that the use of recombinant L. casei 525 could be a valuable strategy for future vaccine development for ETEC. ..
- Ding Y, Zheng H, Feng C, Wang B, Liu C, Mi K, et al. Heat-Shock Protein gp96 Enhances T Cell Responses and Protective Potential to Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Vaccine. Scand J Immunol. 2016;84:222-8 pubmed publisher..Our study reveals the novel property of gp96 in boosting the vaccine-specific T cell response and its potential use as an adjuvant for BCG vaccines against mycobacterial infection. ..
- Shen B, Zhang L, Lian C, Lu C, Zhang Y, Pan Q, et al. Deep Sequencing and Screening of Differentially Expressed MicroRNAs Related to Milk Fat Metabolism in Bovine Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:200 pubmed publisher..This study is the first comparative profiling of the miRNA transcriptome in pMECs that produce different milk fat content. ..
- Xia C, Zhang H, Wu L, Xu C, Zheng J, Yan Y, et al. Proteomic analysis of plasma from cows affected with milk fever using two-dimensional differential in-gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometry. Res Vet Sci. 2012;93:857-61 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we were able to use proteomic technologies to identify several novel plasma proteins in cows affected with milk fever. These findings may reveal new pathophysiological changes that occur in cows with milk fever...
- Wang Q, Cui Y, Wang W, Xu J, Xu L. Production of two bacteriocins in various growth conditions produced by gram-positive bacteria isolated from chicken cecum. Can J Microbiol. 2012;58:93-101 pubmed publisher..Carbon and nitrogen sources affected the antibacterial activities of the two bacteriocins in different combinations, which suggested that the antibacterial abilities of different bacteriocins produced in nutrient sources were various...
- Gao C, Liu H, Cui C, Liang Z, Yao H, Tian Y. Roles of MicroRNA-195 in cardiomyocyte apoptosis induced by myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Genet. 2016;95:99-108 pubmed..05). Our study identified that miR-195 expression was upregulated in myocardial I/R injury, and miR-195 overexpression may promote cardiomyocyte apoptosis by targeting Bcl-2 and inducing mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. ..
- Zhang L, Ma J, Shen T, Wang S, Ma C, Liu Y, et al. Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) induces pulmonary vascular remodeling through 15-LO/15-HETE pathway under hypoxic condition. Cell Signal. 2012;24:1931-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that hypoxia promotes PASMCs proliferation and survival, contributing to pulmonary vascular medial hypertrophy, which is likely to be mediated via the PDGF-BB/15-LO-2/15-HETE pathway. ..
- Li J, Ning B, Cao X, Luo Y, Guo L, Wei G, et al. Separation of motile sperm for in vitro fertilization from frozen-thawed bull semen using progesterone induction on a microchip. Anim Reprod Sci. 2016;172:52-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the optimized microchip system provides a good opportunity to sort motile bull sperm for IVF. ..
- Liang S, Yu H, Chen X, Shen T, Cui Z, Si G, et al. PDGF-BB/KLF4/VEGF Signaling Axis in Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cell Angiogenesis. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2333-2349 pubmed publisher..Overall, our study contributes to a better understanding of PAH pathogenesis. ..
- Gao J, Liu G, Duan H, Gao Y, Zhang Y, Chang Q, et al. Complete mitochondrial genomes of Triodontophorus serratus and Triodontophorus nipponicus, and their comparison with Triodontophorus brevicauda. Exp Parasitol. 2017;181:88-93 pubmed publisher..The findings from the present study provide useful genetic markers for studying the molecular ecology, systematics, and population genetics of Triodontophorus in equine. ..
- Li L, Yu L, Zhu X, Wang C, Zhai Y, Zhao J. Orientobilharzia turkestanicum is grouped within African schistosomes based on phylogenetic analyses using sequences of mitochondrial genes. Parasitol Res. 2008;102:939-43 pubmed publisher..Phylogenetic analyses based on the cox1 and nad1 sequences revealed that O. turkestanicum is placed within the African schistosomes, and O. turkestanicum should be considered the sister species of Schistosoma spp...
- Wu H, Wang X, Gao J, Liang S, Hao Y, Sun C, et al. Fingolimod (FTY720) attenuates social deficits, learning and memory impairments, neuronal loss and neuroinflammation in the rat model of autism. Life Sci. 2017;173:43-54 pubmed publisher..FTY720 exerts both a direct protection for neurons and an indirect modulation of inflammation-mediated neuron loss as a possible mechanism of neuroprotection. ..
- Song S, Wang S, Ma J, Yao L, Xing H, Zhang L, et al. Biliverdin reductase/bilirubin mediates the anti-apoptotic effect of hypoxia in pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cells through ERK1/2 pathway. Exp Cell Res. 2013;319:1973-87 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that BVR contributes to the inhibitory process of hypoxia on PASMC apoptosis, which is mediated by bilirubin through ERK1/2 pathway. ..
- Han C, Qi J, Gao S, Li C, Ma Y, Wang J, et al. Vasodilation effect of volatile oil from Allium macrostemon Bunge are mediated by PKA/NO pathway and its constituent dimethyl disulfide in isolated rat pulmonary arterials. Fitoterapia. 2017;120:52-57 pubmed publisher..The vasodilator activities of AMB may through its constituent DMDS. The present study indicates therapeutic potentials of AMB on pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Chu X, Zhang T, Wang J, Li M, Zhang X, Tu J, et al. Alternative splicing variants of human Fbx4 disturb cyclin D1 proteolysis in human cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;447:158-64 pubmed publisher..These results define the impact of alternative splicing on Fbx4 function, and suggest that the attenuated cyclin D1 degradation by these novel Fbx4 isoforms provides a new insight for aberrant cyclin D1 expression in human cancers...
- Zhang L, Li Y, Chen M, Su X, Yi D, Lu P, et al. 15-LO/15-HETE mediated vascular adventitia fibrosis via p38 MAPK-dependent TGF-?. J Cell Physiol. 2014;229:245-57 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that adventitia fibrosis is an important event in the hypoxia induced pulmonary arterial remodeling, which relies on 15-LO/15-HETE induced p38 MAPK-dependent TGF-?1/Smad2/3 intracellular signaling systems. ..
- Li F, Li Y. Interleukin-6, desmosome and tight junction protein expression levels in reflux esophagitis-affected mucosa. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:3621-30 pubmed..These findings indicate that TJ proteins are highly expressed as an early molecular event involved in RE development, and that IL-6 is an inflammatory factor in this process. ..
- Wang C, Wang Y, Zou X, Zhai Y, Gao J, Hou M, et al. Seroprevalence of Neospora caninum infection in dairy cattle in northeastern China. J Parasitol. 2010;96:451-2 pubmed publisher..05). The results of the present survey indicates that infection with N. caninum in dairy cattle is widespread in Heilongjiang Province, and that it appears to be an important cause of bovine abortion. ..
- Guo D, Sun D, Wu R, Yang H, Zheng J, Fan C, et al. An indirect ELISA for serodiagnosis of cattle footrot caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum. Anaerobe. 2010;16:317-20 pubmed publisher..43%, and relative specificity of rL-ELISA to nL-ELISA was 94.26%. These data demonstrated the rL-ELISA would have a potential use for early diagnosis of cattle footrot caused by F. necrophorum...
- Wang C, Chen J, Zhao J, Chen A, Zhai Y, Li L, et al. Orientobilharzia species: neglected parasitic zoonotic agents. Acta Trop. 2009;109:171-5 pubmed publisher..human and animal infections with Orientobilharzia spp., and address some considerations for further work on the systematics and pathogenesis of these organisms...
- Wu L, Zhao M, Xia C, Ni H, Zhang H. [Isolation, identification and rumen fermentation characteristics of Propionibacterium acnes]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2009;49:168-73 pubmed..A strain of Propionibacterium acnes was isolated successfully from health cow rumen fluid. It is an important basis to develop microecological preparation for preventing cows' negative energy balance in perinatal period in future. ..
- Ma G, Cui Y, Weng F, Pan Q. [Polyclonal antibody preparation and expression pattern analysis of CARP]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;25:507-9 pubmed..Successfully generated CARP antibody and examined the expression pattern. The present study has laid a foundation for functional study of CARP. ..
- Jiang K, Wang X, Mao X, Lao H, Zhang J, Wang G, et al. Ambroxol alleviates hepatic ischemia reperfusion injury by antioxidant and antiapoptotic pathways. Transplant Proc. 2013;45:2439-45 pubmed publisher..The use of ambroxol, which acts as a mucolytic agent, provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects...
- Yang B, Lyu H, Sun D, Wang J, Wu R. [Staphylococcus aureus promotes NOD2 expression in bovine mammary epithelial cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:741-745 pubmed..Levels of NOD2 mRNA and protein expression were not significantly upregulated by the stimulation with heat-inactivated S. aureus. Conclusion S. aureus infection could induce the up-regulation of NOD2 expression in BMECs. ..
- Sun S, Wang Y, Zhou Y. [Research progress on immunosuppressive activity of monomers extracted from Chinese medicine]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:393-6 pubmed
- Wang Y, Sun S, Zhou Y. Extract of the dried heartwood of Caesalpinia sappan L. attenuates collagen-induced arthritis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;136:271-8 pubmed publisher..To confirm the anti-arthritic effect and explore the potential mechanism of the dried heartwood of Caesalpinia sappan L. (HCS) on collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) in rats, an animal model of rheumatoid arthritis...
- Zhang L, Wu Y, Li Y, Xu C, Li X, Zhu D, et al. Tanshinone IIA improves miR-133 expression through MAPK ERK1/2 pathway in hypoxic cardiac myocytes. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2012;30:843-52 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrated that tanshinone IIA enhanced cell resistance to hypoxic insult by upregulating miR-133 expression through activating MAPK ERK1/2 in neonatal cardiomyocytes. ..
- Chang Q, Zheng X, Qiu J, Wang C, Zhu X. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in fattening pigs in Northeast China. J Parasitol. 2013;99:544-5 pubmed publisher..Given that pork is not examined for T. gondii infection in China by law, these findings have public health implications and provide useful baseline information for the control of pig toxoplasmosis in this unique region of China. ..
- Li S, Ran Y, Zhang D, Chen J, Li S, Zhu D. MicroRNA-138 plays a role in hypoxic pulmonary vascular remodelling by targeting Mst1. Biochem J. 2013;452:281-91 pubmed publisher..Therefore the results of the present study suggest that miR-138 appears to be a negative regulator of PASMC apoptosis, and plays an important role in HPVR (hypoxic pulmonary vascular remodelling). ..
- Wang P, Wu T, Zhou H, Jin Q, He G, Yu H, et al. Long noncoding RNA NEAT1 promotes laryngeal squamous cell cancer through regulating miR-107/CDK6 pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:22 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, NEAT1 regulated CDK6 expression in LSCC cells which was mediated by miR-107. NEAT1 plays an oncogenic role in the tumorigenesis of LSCC and may serve as a potential target for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Qiu J, Lou Y, Zhang Y, Chang Q, Liu Z, Duan H, et al. Sequence variability in internal transcribed spacers of nuclear ribosomal DNA among isolates of the oxyurid nematodes Syphacia obvelata and Aspiculuris tetraptera from mice reared in laboratories in China. J Helminthol. 2016;90:81-5 pubmed publisher..tetraptera, consistent with morphological classification. These results demonstrate that ITS1 and ITS2 rDNA sequences are useful markers for population genetic studies of oxyurid nematodes. ..
- Wang C, Zhai Y, Zhao X, Tan Q, Chen J, Chen A, et al. [Preliminary application of PCR-based assay for the detection of Neospora caninum in bovine aborted fetus]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2009;27:140-3 pubmed..To establish a PCR diagnostic method based on Nc-5 gene of Neospora caninum, for being used to detect Neospora in brain tissues of bovine aborted fetus...
- Shen B, Pan Q, Yang Y, Gao Y, Liu X, Li W, et al. miR-224 Affects Mammary Epithelial Cell Apoptosis and Triglyceride Production by Downregulating ACADM and ALDH2 Genes. DNA Cell Biol. 2017;36:26-33 pubmed publisher..The above results indicated that miR-224 regulating target genes in lipid metabolism might be used as a new pathway for better breeding. ..
- Yu L, Tu Y, Jia X, Fang K, Liu L, Wan L, et al. Resveratrol Protects Against Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Rats via Activation of Silent Information Regulator 1. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:55-67 pubmed publisher..SIRT1 activation increased PASMC apoptosis by inducing mPT dysfunction, which might be a novel future strategy for the treatment of PAH. ..
- Qiu J, Li L, Wang C, Chen J, Chen A, Zhai Y. [ITS and 28S rDNA-LSU sequence analysis of Orientobilharzia turkestanicum from bovine and caprine hosts]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2008;26:183-6, 190 pubmed..To explore sequence differentiation of ITS and 28S rDNA-LSU of Orientobilharzia turkestanicum from bovine and caprine hosts...
- Fang J, Cao Y, Matsuzaki M, Suzuki H. Effects of apple pomace proportion levels on the fermentation quality of total mixed ration silage and its digestibility, preference and ruminal fermentation in beef cows. Anim Sci J. 2016;87:217-23 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that decrease in nutrient digestibility might be related to the ethanol produced naturally from AP. Therefore, the proportion of AP in TMR silages should be less than 5% of dietary DM. ..
- Li J, Rao J, Liu Y, Cao Y, Zhang Y, Zhang Q, et al. 15-Lipoxygenase promotes chronic hypoxia-induced pulmonary artery inflammation via positive interaction with nuclear factor-?B. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2013;33:971-9 pubmed publisher..Our study revealed a novel mechanism underlying hypoxia-induced pulmonary arterial inflammation and suggested new therapeutic strategies targeting 15-LO/15-HETE and nuclear factor-?B in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. ..
- Yu H, Jia Q, Feng X, Chen H, Wang L, Ni X, et al. Hypoxia decrease expression of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein to promote phenotype switching of pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2017;91:37-44 pubmed publisher..05). These data suggest that COMP could normally have a protective role against PASMC phenotype switching and maintain BMP2/BMPR2 signaling, and these protective actions could be lost as a result of hypoxia promoting a depletion of COMP. ..