Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Locale: Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Publications109 found, 100 shown here
- Ren Y, Shi Y, Wang Y, Li Y, Wu S, Li H, et al. p38 MAPK pathway is involved in high glucose-induced thioredoxin interacting protein induction in mouse mesangial cells. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:3480-5 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that HG-induced overexpression of TXNIP in MMCs, which may be via the p38 MAPK pathway. ..
- Yang T, Zhang X, Zheng Z. Suppression of KIF14 expression inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma progression and predicts favorable outcome. Cancer Sci. 2013;104:552-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our current study indicates that KIF14 promotes HCC carcinogenesis and may serve as a potential therapeutic target for human HCC. ..
- Shi Y, Ren Y, Zhao L, Du C, Wang Y, Zhang Y, et al. Knockdown of thioredoxin interacting protein attenuates high glucose-induced apoptosis and activation of ASK1 in mouse mesangial cells. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:1789-95 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that knockdown of TXNIP prevented HG-induced cell apoptosis and activation of ASK1 may be via reduction of oxidative stress in MMCs. ..
- Jiang H, Tian X, Guo Y, Duan W, Bu H, Li C. Activation of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 cytoprotective signaling by curcumin protect primary spinal cord astrocytes against oxidative toxicity. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:1194-7 pubmed
- Lu J, Song X, Wang H, Li X, Zhang X. Murine corneal stroma cells inhibit LPS-induced dendritic cell maturation partially through TGF-?2 secretion in vitro. Mol Vis. 2012;18:2255-64 pubmed..This study demonstrates that CSCs can partially inhibit LPS-induced DC maturation through TGF-?(2) secretion in vitro. ..
- Gao F, Yao M, Cao Y, Liu S, Liu Q, Duan H. Valsartan ameliorates podocyte loss in diabetic mice through the Notch pathway. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:1328-36 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings indicated that Valsartan exerted a beneficial effect on reducing podocyte loss, which is associated with inhibition of Notch pathway activation in the glomeruli of diabetic mice. ..
- Liu L, Hu Z, Li Y, Su J, Huo Y, Fan L. [The effect of caspase-3 inhibitor on the concentrations of serum inflammatory cytokines in sepsis related acute kidney injury induced by peritoneal cavity infection in mice]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2010;22:736-9 pubmed
- Zhao D, Zhan W, Li L, Nie F, Jiao J, Lu Y. [Effects of different concentration extract from shenghua decoction on contractile activity of the uterine smooth muscle isolated from normal, estrogen-treated and postpartum mice]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:243-6 pubmed..The effects of Shenghua decoction extract on contractile activity of mouse-isolated uterus treated with estrogen cannot represent the pharmacological effects on that of in normal non-pregnancy and postpartum uterus. ..
- Zheng B, Wen J, Han M. hhLIM is a novel F-actin binding protein involved in actin cytoskeleton remodeling. FEBS J. 2008;275:1568-78 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data identify hhLIM as an actin-binding protein that increases actin cytoskeleton stability by promoting bundling of actin filaments. ..
- Liu F, Guo R, Zheng L, Lu Y, You H, Shuxia S, et al. Safety evaluation of a canine hepatitis DNA vaccine. Vaccine. 2008;26:6925-8 pubmed publisher..The only detectable effects of the vaccination were elevated AST levels 4 weeks post vaccination and liver lymphocyte infiltration and hydropic degeneration which normalized 6 months later...
- Liu H, Chen X, Pan Z, Zhang Y. [The synergistic and toxicity-reducing effects of zhenqifuzheng injection on mice with 60Co radiotherapy]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2009;32:1711-5 pubmed..To study the synergistic and toxicity-reducing effect of zhenqifuzheng (ZQFZ) injection on mice with 60Co radiotherapy...
- Wu Y, Liu S, Xin H, Jiang J, Younglai E, Sun S, et al. Up-regulation of microRNA-145 promotes differentiation by repressing OCT4 in human endometrial adenocarcinoma cells. Cancer. 2011;117:3989-98 pubmed publisher..Our results strongly suggested that miR-145 is a tumor cell differentiation-inducing agent in endometrial carcinoma, and that miR-145 or OCT4 may be useful markers for grading endometrial carcinoma. ..
- Chen W, Yang X, Chen L, Yang X, Feng F, He W, et al. Gene cloning and characterization of novel antinociceptive peptide from the brain of the frog, Odorrana grahami. Biochimie. 2011;93:1110-4 pubmed publisher..Odorranaopin is the first antinociceptive peptide found in Ranidae amphibian. ..
- Ren W, Kong L, Mi H, Zhao S, Zhang Y, Wang R, et al. [Activation of Fas/FasL and its downstream signaling pathway promotes development of alcoholic steatohepatitis and liver fibrosis in mice]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2013;21:129-33 pubmed publisher..Activation of Fas/FasL and its downstream signaling pathway, which induces hepatocellular apoptosis, contributes to the development of alcoholic steatohepatitis and liver fibrosis. ..
- Wang W, Wu Y, Zhang G, Fang H, Wang H, Zang H, et al. Activation of Nrf2-ARE signal pathway protects the brain from damage induced by epileptic seizure. Brain Res. 2014;1544:54-61 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that Nrf2-ARE signal pathway may represent a strategic target for epilepsy therapies. ..
- Zhang X, Han J, Man K, Li X, Du J, Chu E, et al. CXC chemokine receptor 3 promotes steatohepatitis in mice through mediating inflammatory cytokines, macrophages and autophagy. J Hepatol. 2016;64:160-70 pubmed publisher..CXCR3 plays a pivotal role in NASH development by inducing production of cytokines, macrophage infiltration, fatty acid synthesis and causing autophagy deficiency and ER stress. ..
- Qi T, Xu F, Yan X, Li S, Li H. Sulforaphane exerts anti-inflammatory effects against lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice through the Nrf2/ARE pathway. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:182-8 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that sulforaphane exerts protective effects against LPS-induced ALI through the Nrf2/ARE pathway. Thus, sulforaphane may be a potential a candidate for use in the treatment of ALI. ..
- Zhao J, Liu J, Wei T, Ma X, Cheng Q, Huo S, et al. Quercetin-loaded nanomicelles to circumvent human castration-resistant prostate cancer in vitro and in vivo. Nanoscale. 2016;8:5126-38 pubmed publisher..Thus, our nanomicelle-based drug delivery system constitutes a promising and effective therapeutic strategy for clinical treatment. ..
- Wang J, Zheng L, Song S, Zhang X, Li L, Wang F, et al. Augmented humoral and cellular immune responses induced by canine adenovirus type 1 DNA vaccine in BALB/c mice. Viral Immunol. 2007;20:461-8 pubmed..Collectively, these data indicate that the availability of a DNA vaccine could prevent hepatitis contagiosa canis...
- Zhang Q, Li Y, Shi Y, Zhang Y. HVJ envelope vector, a versatile delivery system: its development, application, and perspectives. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;373:345-9 pubmed publisher..In this review, the development, application, and perspectives of the HVJ envelope vector will be discussed. ..
- Ma C, Li C, Wang X, Zeng R, Yin X, Feng H, et al. Similar ability of FbaA with M protein to elicit protective immunity against group A streptococcus challenge in mice. Cell Mol Immunol. 2009;6:73-7 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that FbaA is similar in ability to M protein in inducing protective immunity against GAS challenge in mice. ..
- Zhang Z, Liu J, Zhang F, Gu L, Zhang C, Chen S, et al. [Inhibitory effects of enhanced expression of CD40L in ovarian cancer OVHM cells on the liver metastases in mice]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2009;31:505-9 pubmed..To examine the in vivo anti-metastatic effect of enhanced expression of CD40L cDNA in murine ovarian cancer OVHM cells (CD40L-OVHM) injected into the spleen on liver metastasis in mice...
- Chen Q, Niu Y, Zhang R, Guo H, Gao Y, Li Y, et al. The toxic influence of paraquat on hippocampus of mice: involvement of oxidative stress. Neurotoxicology. 2010;31:310-6 pubmed publisher..This suggests that paraquat had a toxic influence on the hippocampus of mice, and that the mechanism of toxicity might be associated with the mitochondrial injury of hippocampal neurocytes induced by oxidative stress. ..
- Liu G, Lan J, Chuai X, Gao Z, Jin Y, Zhang Y, et al. [Immune effects of four coxsackievirus B3 VP1 DNA fusion vaccines in mice]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:103-6 pubmed..Both pcDNA3/MDC-VP1 and pcDNA3/VP1-C3d3 vaccines could induce stronger immune responses, resulting in higher survival rates and better protective effects on CVB3 infection than pcDNA3/STxB-VP1, pcDNA3/mBD2-VP1 and pcDNA3/VP1 vaccines. ..
- Liu J, Wang M, Gu P, Ma Q, Wang Y, Geng Y, et al. Microglial activation and age-related dopaminergic neurodegeneration in MPTP-treated SAMP8 mice. Brain Res. 2010;1345:213-20 pubmed publisher..A greater increase of microglial activation in old mice may be a possible mechanism to explain how advancing age predisposes the dopamine system to parkinsonism. The MPTP-SAMP8 model will start a new consideration for the study of PD. ..
- Zhao Q, Zhang H, Li Y, Liu J, Hu X, Fan L. Anti-tumor effects of CIK combined with oxaliplatin in human oxaliplatin-resistant gastric cancer cells in vivo and in vitro. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:118 pubmed publisher..The synergistic effect of CIK in combination with L-OHP on killing activity against oxaliplatin-resistant cells was shown in vivo and in vitro. ..
- Wang R, Nan Y, Wu W, Kong L, Han F, Zhao S, et al. Induction of heme oxygenase-1 protects against nutritional fibrosing steatohepatitis in mice. Lipids Health Dis. 2011;10:31 pubmed publisher..The present study provided the evidence for the protective role of HO-1 in ameliorating MCD diet-induced fibrosing steatohepatitis. Modulation of HO-1 expression might serve as a therapeutic approach for fibrotic steatohepatitis. ..
- Qu Y, Tang W, Zhou B, Ahmad S, Chang Q, Li X, et al. Early developmental expression of connexin26 in the cochlea contributes to its dominate functional role in the cochlear gap junctions. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;417:245-50 pubmed publisher..We conclude that Cx26 plays an essential role in the development of the auditory sensory epithelium and its unique developmental functions required for normal hearing is not replaceable by Cx30. ..
- Liu W, Zhang Y, Hao J, Liu S, Liu Q, Zhao S, et al. Nestin protects mouse podocytes against high glucose-induced apoptosis by a Cdk5-dependent mechanism. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:3186-96 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that nestin, which is dependent on Cdk5 regulation, plays a cytoprotective role in HG-induced podocyte apoptosis. ..
- Hong K, Li Y, Duan W, Guo Y, Jiang H, Li W, et al. Full-length TDP-43 and its C-terminal fragments activate mitophagy in NSC34 cell line. Neurosci Lett. 2012;530:144-9 pubmed publisher..These studies suggest that human TDP-43 and its C-terminal fragments may cause mitochondrial dysfunction and enhance mitophagy. ..
- Shi C, Wang X, Dong F, Wang Y, Hui J, Lin Z, et al. Temporal alterations and cellular mechanisms of transmural repolarization during progression of mouse cardiac hypertrophy and failure. Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2013;208:95-110 pubmed publisher..The two distinct TDR modes were revealed during the progression of mouse cardiac hypertrophy and failure, indicating that the remodelling of TDR depends on the stage of the disease. ..
- Zhu L, Zhao S, Liu S, Liu Q, Li F, Hao J. PTEN Regulates Renal Extracellular Matrix Deposit via Increased CTGF in Diabetes Mellitus. J Cell Biochem. 2016;117:1187-98 pubmed publisher..In the end our study suggests that PTEN regulates renal extracellular matrix production via activated Akt and increased CTGF in diabetes mellitus. ..
- Luo Y, Zhang L, Lin Z, Ma J, Jia J, Namgoong S, et al. Distinct subcellular localization and potential role of LINE1-ORF1P in meiotic oocytes. Histochem Cell Biol. 2016;145:93-104 pubmed publisher..We also found that ORF1P could form DCP1A body-like foci structure in both cytoplasm and nucleus after heat shock. Taken together, accurate regulation of ORF1P plays an essential role in mouse oocyte meiotic maturation. ..
- Feng X, Wu C, Yan G, Liu Q, Liu J, Hao J, et al. TLR2 Plays a Critical Role in HMGB1-Induced Glomeruli Cell Proliferation Through the FoxO1 Signaling Pathway in Lupus Nephritis. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2016;36:258-66 pubmed publisher..In addition, treatment with shTLR2 or blocking of TLR2 also reduced the translocation of FoxO1. Thus, TLR2 plays a critical role in HMGB1-induced glomeruli cell proliferation through the FoxO1 signaling pathway in lupus nephritis. ..
- Zhang Q, Shi Y, Wada J, Malakauskas S, Liu M, Ren Y, et al. In vivo delivery of Gremlin siRNA plasmid reveals therapeutic potential against diabetic nephropathy by recovering bone morphogenetic protein-7. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e11709 pubmed publisher..We conclude that inhibition of Gremlin exerts beneficial effects on the diabetic kidney mainly through maintenance of BMP-7 activity and that Gremlin may serve as a novel therapeutic target in the management of diabetic nephropathy. ..
- You L, Yan C, Zheng B, Ci Y, Chang S, Yu P, et al. Astrocyte hepcidin is a key factor in LPS-induced neuronal apoptosis. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2676 pubmed publisher..Such a pathway is relevant to NDs in that it links inflammation, microglia and astrocytes to neuronal damage. ..
- Li S, Ni Z, Cong B, Gao W, Xu S, Wang C, et al. CCK-8 inhibits LPS-induced IL-1beta production in pulmonary interstitial macrophages by modulating PKA, p38, and NF-kappaB pathway. Shock. 2007;27:678-86 pubmed
- Zeng R, Zhang Z, Mei X, Gong W, Wei L. Protective effect of a RSV subunit vaccine candidate G1F/M2 was enhanced by a HSP70-Like protein in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;377:495-499 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, the protective effect of HSP-G1F/M2 against RSV was significantly stronger than that of G1F/M2+Alum. The results suggest that HSP70L1 is a potent adjuvant of G1F/M2. ..
- Duan W, Li X, Shi J, Guo Y, Li Z, Li C. Mutant TAR DNA-binding protein-43 induces oxidative injury in motor neuron-like cell. Neuroscience. 2010;169:1621-9 pubmed publisher..How mutant TDP-43 reduces expression of HO-1 and prevents sulforaphane from activating Nrf2 signaling remains to be investigated. ..
- Li H, Wang F, Zhang L, Cao Y, Liu W, Hao J, et al. Modulation of Nrf2 expression alters high glucose-induced oxidative stress and antioxidant gene expression in mouse mesangial cells. Cell Signal. 2011;23:1625-32 pubmed publisher..All these results indicated that Nrf2 and its downstream antioxidants, HO-1 and ?-GCS, are negative regulators of high glucose-induced ROS-related mouse mesangial cell dysfunction. ..
- Zhang W, Tian Q, Li Q, Wang J, Wang C, Liu T, et al. Lysine 92 amino acid residue of USP46, a gene associated with 'behavioral despair' in mice, influences the deubiquitinating enzyme activity. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e26297 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the Lys 92 deletion of USP46 could influence enzyme activity and thereby provide a molecular clue how the enzyme regulating the pathogenesis of mental illnesses. ..
- Gao F, Yao M, Shi Y, Hao J, Ren Y, Liu Q, et al. Notch pathway is involved in high glucose-induced apoptosis in podocytes via Bcl-2 and p53 pathways. J Cell Biochem. 2013;114:1029-38 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that Notch pathway mediates HG-induced podocytes apoptosis via Bcl-2 and p53 pathways. ..
- Chen Q, Zhang R, Li W, Niu Y, Guo H, Liu X, et al. The protective effect of grape seed procyanidin extract against cadmium-induced renal oxidative damage in mice. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2013;36:759-68 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that GSPE has protective effect against renal oxidative damage induced by Cd, which provide a potential natural chemopreventive agent against Cd-poisoning. ..
- Liu J, Xu Y, Kang Y, Cao S, Shi G, Cui H, et al. The aberrantly expressed long non-coding RNA in the substantia nigra and corpus striatum of Nrf2-knockout mice. J Neurochem. 2017;143:65-75 pubmed publisher..The dysregulated DELs and DEMs in the substantia nigra and corpus striatum of Nrf2 (-/-) mice were identified. Our results might provide useful information for further exploring the pathogenesis mechanism of PD. ..
- Miao S, Xie X, Yin Y, Zhao L, Zhang F, Shu Y, et al. Accumulation of Smooth Muscle 22? Protein Accelerates Senescence of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells via Stabilization of p53 In Vitro and In Vivo. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2017;37:1849-1859 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these findings suggest that the accumulation of SM22? promotes Ang II-induced senescence via the suppression of Mdm2-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of p53 in VSMCs in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Ye X, Lin J, Lin Z, Xue A, Li L, Zhao Z, et al. Axin1 up-regulated 1 accelerates stress-induced cardiomyocytes apoptosis through activating Wnt/?-catenin signaling. Exp Cell Res. 2017;359:441-448 pubmed publisher..Our data provided novel evidence that therapeutic strategies against Axud1 or Wnt/?-catenin signaling might be promising in relation to RS-induced myocardial injury. ..
- Guo Y, Ding Q, Chen L, Ji C, Hao H, Wang J, et al. Overexpression of Heparin-Binding Epidermal Growth Factor-Like Growth Factor Mediates Liver Fibrosis in Transgenic Mice. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:199-210 pubmed publisher..Our investigation confirmed the profibrotic effect of HB-EGF on the liver using a Tg mouse model. This result may contribute to the elucidation of HB-EGF as a therapeutic target in liver fibrosis. ..
- Liu L, Wang S, Shan B, Shao L, Sato A, Kawamura K, et al. IL-27-mediated activation of natural killer cells and inflammation produced antitumour effects for human oesophageal carcinoma cells. Scand J Immunol. 2008;68:22-9 pubmed publisher..These data collectively suggest that the IL-27-mediated antitumour effects produced in a mature T cell-defective condition were attributable to enhanced interferon-gamma production and natural killer activities. ..
- Duan W, Zhang R, Guo Y, Jiang Y, Huang Y, Jiang H, et al. Nrf2 activity is lost in the spinal cord and its astrocytes of aged mice. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2009;45:388-97 pubmed publisher..Total nuclear factor E2-related factor 2, which governs basal and inducible expression of HO1 and NQO1, decreased significantly. Significantly, epigallocatechin gallate restored the Nrf2 activity. ..
- Song S, Zhang K, You H, Wang J, Wang Z, Yan C, et al. Significant anti-tumour activity of adoptively transferred T cells elicited by intratumoral dendritic cell vaccine injection through enhancing the ratio of CD8(+) T cell/regulatory T cells in tumour. Clin Exp Immunol. 2010;162:75-83 pubmed publisher
- Guo Xiaoqiang -, Li Wenjie -, Xin Qiliang -, Ding Hui -, Zhang Caiyun -, Chang Yanzhong -, et al. Vitamin C protective role for alcoholic liver disease in mice through regulating iron metabolism. Toxicol Ind Health. 2011;27:341-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Vc ameliorated the alcoholic liver injuries through regulating the iron metabolism-related genes expression. ..
- Lu J, Jiang X, Liu J, Wang H, Li X, Song X. Murine corneal stroma cells suppress bone marrow-derived dendritic cells maturation in vitro. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:2041-7 pubmed
- Jing S, Wang Y, Kuroda M, Su J, Sun G, Liu Q, et al. HIF-1? contributes to hypoxia-induced invasion and metastasis of esophageal carcinoma via inhibiting E-cadherin and promoting MMP-2 expression. Acta Med Okayama. 2012;66:399-407 pubmed..Our observations suggest that HIF-1? inhibition might be an effective strategy to weaken invasion and metastasis in the esophageal carcinoma Eca109 cell line. ..
- Li B, Cui W, Liu J, Li R, Liu Q, Xie X, et al. Sulforaphane ameliorates the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by antagonizing oxidative stress and Th17-related inflammation in mice. Exp Neurol. 2013;250:239-49 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that SFN and its analogues may be promising reagents for intervention of multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases. ..
- Feng X, Wu C, Yang M, Liu Q, Li H, Liu J, et al. Role of PI3K/Akt signal pathway on proliferation of mesangial cell induced by HMGB1. Tissue Cell. 2016;48:121-5 pubmed publisher..Thus, HMGB1 increases interaction between TLR2 with p85 and in sequence phosphorylates Akt at ser473, thereafter mediates MMC proliferation, which contributed significantly to the pathophysiology of MMCs dysfunction. ..
- Du C, Ren Y, Yao F, Duan J, Zhao H, Du Y, et al. Sphingosine kinase 1 protects renal tubular epithelial cells from renal fibrosis via induction of autophagy. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2017;90:17-28 pubmed publisher..At the same time, autophagy was also inhibited by PF-543. Thus, our findings suggest that SK1 activation is renoprotective via induction of autophagy in the fibrotic process. ..
- Dai G, Yao X, Zhang Y, Gu J, Geng Y, Xue F, et al. Colorectal cancer cell-derived exosomes containing miR-10b regulate fibroblast cells via the PI3K/Akt pathway. Bull Cancer. 2018;105:336-349 pubmed publisher..These activated fibroblasts were able to promote CRC growth in vitro and in vivo. CRC-derived exosomes actively promote disease progression by modulating surrounding stromal cells, which subsequently acquire features of CAFs. ..
- Li Q, Ai J, Song Z, Liu J, Shan B. 4-1BB (CD137) ligand enhanced anti-tumor immune response against mouse forestomach carcinoma in vivo. Cell Mol Immunol. 2008;5:379-84 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that modification of cancer cells with 4-1BBL gene can produce anti-tumor immune responses. ..
- Yang J, Bromage T, Zhao Q, Xu B, Gao W, Tian H, et al. Functional evolution of leptin of Ochotona curzoniae in adaptive thermogenesis driven by cold environmental stress. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19833 pubmed publisher..Leptin is a key hormone related to how these animals regulate energy homeostasis. Previous molecular evolutionary analysis helped to generate the hypothesis that adaptive evolution of plateau pika leptin may be driven by cold stress...
- Bin K, Shi Peng Z. Acetazolamide inhibits aquaporin-1 expression and colon cancer xenograft tumor growth. Hepatogastroenterology. 2011;58:1502-6 pubmed publisher..01). AQP-1, VEGF and CD34 expression in experimental group were positively correlated between each other (p<0.01). Acetazolamide can suppress the xenograft tumor growth by inhibiting the expression of AQP-1. ..
- Wu X, Li S, Xue P, Li Y. Liraglutide, a glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist, facilitates osteogenic proliferation and differentiation in MC3T3-E1 cells through phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/protein kinase B (AKT), extracellular signal-related kinase (ERK)1/2, and cAM. Exp Cell Res. 2017;360:281-291 pubmed publisher..Thus, GLP-1 analogues may be potential therapeutic strategy for the treatment of osteoporosis in diabetics. ..
- Shan B, Zhang J, Du X. [Immunomodulatory activity and anti-tumor activity of Oldenlandia diffusa in vitro]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2001;21:370-4 pubmed..To study the effect of Oldenlandia diffusa (OD) on lymphocytes and tumor cells in vitro...
- Cui R, Duan X, Anderson G, Qiao Y, Yu P, Qian Z, et al. Age-dependent expression of hephaestin in the brain of ceruloplasmin-deficient mice. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2009;23:290-9 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that Heph may compensate for the loss of CP in a region-specific manner. ..
- Shi H, Wang J, Dong F, Wang X, Li H, Hou Y. The effect of proteoglycans inhibited by RNA interference on metastatic characters of human salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2009;9:456 pubmed publisher..The impact of down-regulated proteoglycans on the metastasis characters of SACC-M cells was analyzed and discussed. This research could provide a new idea for the clinical treatment of SACC...
- Lu J, Zhou Z, Zhang X, Li X, Wang H, Song X. A preliminary study of mesenchymal stem cell-like cells derived from murine corneal stroma. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2010;248:1279-85 pubmed publisher..This study was carried out to investigate whether mesenchymal stem cells reside in the murine corneal stroma...
- Wang R, Nan Y, Han F, Zhao S, Fu N, Wu W. [The role of heme oxygenase-1 in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2010;18:680-4 pubmed publisher..The data provided a biochemical, morphological and molecular biological evidence for the protective role of HO-1 in ameliorating hepatic steatosis, necroinflammation in experimental nutritional steatohepatitis. ..
- Kong L, Ren W, Li W, Zhao S, Mi H, Wang R, et al. Activation of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha ameliorates ethanol induced steatohepatitis in mice. Lipids Health Dis. 2011;10:246 pubmed publisher..The present study provided the evidence for the protective role of PPAR? in ameliorating ethanol induced liver injury through modulation of the genes related to lipid metabolism and inflammatory response. ..
- Zhang Y, Yao Z, Wang J, Xing L, Xia Y, Zhang X. Effects of sterigmatocystin on TNF-?, IL-6 and IL-12 expression in murine peripheral blood mononuclear cells and peritoneal macrophages in vivo. Mol Med Rep. 2012;5:1318-22 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that ST contamination has negative immunomodulatory effects through the downregulation of cytokine expression and secretion. ..
- Zhang J, Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Gao Y, Ma J, Wang N, et al. Salvia miltiorrhiza (Danshen) injection ameliorates iron overload-induced cardiac damage in mice. Planta Med. 2013;79:744-52 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these results illustrated that the protective effects of Danshen injection were at least in part due to decreased iron deposition and inhibition of lipid peroxidation. ..
- Yang L, Yan Z, Wang Y, Ma W, Li C. Down-expression of miR-154 suppresses tumourigenesis in CD133(+) glioblastoma stem cells. Cell Biochem Funct. 2016;34:404-13 pubmed publisher..Our study identified miR-154 as a previously unrecognized positive regulator of proliferation and migration in CD133(+) GBM cells and a potentially therapeutic target of GBMs. Copyright © 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Sun W, Zhuang C, Li X, Zhang B, Lu X, Zheng Z, et al. Varic acid analogues from fungus as PTP1B inhibitors: Biological evaluation and structure-activity relationships. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3382-3385 pubmed publisher..Trivaric acid showed insulin-sensitizing effect not only in vitro but also in vivo, representing a promising lead compound for further optimization. ..
- Zhang Y, Du W, Chen Z, Xiang C. Upregulation of PD-L1 by SPP1 mediates macrophage polarization and facilitates immune escape in lung adenocarcinoma. Exp Cell Res. 2017;359:449-457 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the importance of SPP1 in mediating macrophage polarization and lung cancer evasion, suggesting a potential therapeutic target for lung cancer. ..
- Bu Y, Li X, Zhang B, Chung I, Lee J. Microcystins cause embryonic toxicity in mice. Toxicon. 2006;48:966-72 pubmed..These results suggested that microcystins had both maternal and embryonic toxicity in mice. ..
- Cui C, Hao S, Li X, Bai X, Cheng J, Shan B. [Effects of IL-18 gene transfection on the proliferation in vitro and tumorigenesis in vivo of mouse ovarian cancer cell line OVHM]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;24:577-80 pubmed..To investigate the effects of IL-18 gene transfection on proliferation, apoptosis and tumorigenesis of mouse ovarian cancer cell line OVHM...
- Zhang C, Yu Z, Tian L, Zhao B. [Cloning and expression of a hemolysin gene of Aeromonas hydrophila and the immunogenicity of the toxoid]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2009;25:251-6 pubmed..The results showed that the recombinant strain BL21 (DE3)(pET-28a-hly) could be candidate of hemolysin toxoid vaccine to provide protective immunity against diseases caused by Aeromonas hydrophila. ..
- Liu L, Shan B, Feng Y. Antitumor effects and immunoregulation mechanisms of IL-23 gene in mouse mammary cancer mediated by retrovirus. Cell Immunol. 2009;258:181-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, we have identified that the quantity of DC in spleen cells of mice bearing IL-23/MA-891 tumors was increased as compared with those mice bearing parental or vector DNA-transfected tumors. ..
- Wang S, Fu L, Duan X, Crooks D, Yu P, Qian Z, et al. Role of hepcidin in murine brain iron metabolism. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2010;67:123-33 pubmed publisher..Together, our data provide further evidence that hepcidin may be involved in the regulation of brain iron metabolism. ..
- Nan Y, Wang R, Zhao S, Han F, Wu W, Kong L, et al. Heme oxygenase-1 prevents non-alcoholic steatohepatitis through suppressing hepatocyte apoptosis in mice. Lipids Health Dis. 2010;9:124 pubmed publisher..The present study provided evidences for the protective role of HO-1 in preventing nutritional steatohepatitis through suppressing hepatocyte apoptosis in mice. ..
- Li Q, Han D, Cong B, Shan B, Zhang J, Chen H, et al. Cholecystokinin octapeptide significantly suppresses collagen-induced arthritis in mice by inhibiting Th17 polarization primed by dendritic cells. Cell Immunol. 2011;272:53-60 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that CCK-8 significantly suppresses the incidence and severity of CIA in mice, through the inhibition of DC mediated Th17 polarization. ..
- Li C, Wang C, Yang H, Zhao X, Wei N, Cui J. Liposomal topotecan formulation with a low polyethylene glycol grafting density: pharmacokinetics and antitumour activity. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2012;64:372-82 pubmed publisher..In this study, a liposomal topotecan formulation with a low PEG grafting density was prepared and its pharmacokinetics, acute toxicity and antitumour effect were investigated...
- Zhao X, Bian Y, Sun Y, Li L, Wang L, Zhao C, et al. Effects of moderate exercise over different phases on age-related physiological dysfunction in testes of SAMP8 mice. Exp Gerontol. 2013;48:869-80 pubmed publisher..These results advocate the benefits of lifelong exercise and emphasize a greater protection against male aging by instituting exercise earlier rather than late in life. ..
- Zhao R, Xu X, Xu F, Zhang W, Zhang W, Liu L, et al. Metformin protects against seizures, learning and memory impairments and oxidative damage induced by pentylenetetrazole-induced kindling in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;448:414-7 pubmed publisher..Thus the present study concluded that metformin may be a potential agent for the treatment of epilepsy as well as a protective medicine against cognitive impairment induced by seizures...
- Li Y, Zhang X, Cui L, Chen R, Zhang Y, Zhang C, et al. Salvianolic acids enhance cerebral angiogenesis and neurological recovery by activating JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway after ischemic stroke in mice. J Neurochem. 2017;143:87-99 pubmed publisher..In summary, these data suggest that Sals administration enhances cerebral angiogenesis and promotes neurological recovery after ischemic stroke, mediated by the activation of JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway. ..