Experts and Doctors on antiviral agents in Guiyang, Guizhou Sheng, China
Locale: Guiyang, Guizhou Sheng, China
Topic: antiviral agents
- Yang J, Song B, Bhadury P, Chen Z, Yang S, Cai X, et al. Synthesis and antiviral bioactivities of 2-cyano-3-substituted-amino(phenyl) methylphosphonylacrylates (acrylamides) containing alkoxyethyl moieties. J Agric Food Chem. 2010;58:2730-5 pubmed publisher..8, 60.2, 78.9% and 60.0, 58.9, 85.5%, respectively, at 500 mg/L against TMV). To the best of the authors' knowledge, this is the first report on the synthesis and antiviral activity of the title compounds II...
- Ge Y, Liu K, Zhang J, Mu S, Hao X. The limonoids and their antitobacco mosaic virus (TMV) activities from Munronia unifoliolata Oliv. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60:4289-95 pubmed publisher..Six compounds (1-5 and 8) exhibited infection inhibition activities against TMV...
- Chen Z, Xu W, Liu K, Yang S, Fan H, Bhadury P, et al. Synthesis and antiviral activity of 5?(4?chlorophenyl)-1,3,4-thiadiazole sulfonamides. Molecules. 2010;15:9046-56 pubmed publisher..The bioassay tests showed that compounds 7b and 7i possessed certain anti-tobacco mosaic virus activity. ..
- Yu L, Gan X, Zhou D, He F, Zeng S, Hu D. Synthesis and Antiviral Activity of Novel 1,4-Pentadien-3-one Derivatives Containing a 1,3,4-Thiadiazole Moiety. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..This finding suggests that 1,4-pentadien-3-one derivatives containing a 1,3,4-thiadiazole moiety may be considered as potential lead structures for discovering new antiviral agents. ..
- Wang Z, Xie D, Gan X, Zeng S, Zhang A, Yin L, et al. Synthesis, antiviral activity, and molecular docking study of trans-ferulic acid derivatives containing acylhydrazone moiety. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4096-4100 pubmed publisher..Docking results were consistent with the inactivating activity of target compounds against TMV. ..
- Gan X, Hu D, Chen Z, Wang Y, Song B. Synthesis and antiviral evaluation of novel 1,3,4-oxadiazole/thiadiazole-chalcone conjugates. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4298-4301 pubmed publisher..57µg/mL, respectively, which were comparable to that of Ningnanmycin (36.85µg/mL) and superior to that of Ribavirin (88.52µg/mL). Interestingly, the trend of antiviral activity in vivo was consistent with the in vitro results. ..
- Ouyang G, Cai X, Chen Z, Song B, Bhadury P, Yang S, et al. Synthesis and antiviral activities of pyrazole derivatives containing an oxime moiety. J Agric Food Chem. 2008;56:10160-7 pubmed publisher..7 and 65.3 microg/mL) as the commercial product Ningnanmycin (EC 50 = 52.7 microg/mL). To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report on the antiviral activity of pyrazole derivatives containing an oxime moiety...
- Fan D, Zhou X, Zhao C, Chen H, Zhao Y, Gong X. Anti-inflammatory, antiviral and quantitative study of quercetin-3-O-?-D-glucuronide in Polygonum perfoliatum L. Fitoterapia. 2011;82:805-10 pubmed publisher..The contents of quercetin-3-O-?-D-glucuronide in 28 samples from different regions of China were between 0.06% and 2.09%. The developed analytical method was applied to investigate P. perfoliatum L. and for quality control of the herb...