Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on male in Nanning, Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu, China
Locale: Nanning, Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu, China
- Ji W, Liu H, Jin Z, Wang A, Mu X, Qin X, et al. Disease burden and antimicrobial resistance of invasive group B streptococcus among infants in China: a protocol for a national prospective observational study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:377 pubmed publisher..Surveillance of antimicrobial resistance will promote the rational use of antimicrobials. The study was retrospectively registered at http://clinicaltrials.gov on June 13, 2016. It was granted a registration number of "NCT02812576". ..
- Liao W, Luo X, Zhang X, Chen P, Wu H, Shu W, et al. [Genetic analysis of a pedigree affected with inherited thrombocytopenia caused by a novel mutation of MYH9 gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:352-356 pubmed publisher..The c.5803delG mutation probably underlies the MYH9-related disorders in this pedigree. The mutation has altered the C-end of the tail domain of the NMMHC-IIA protein, resulting in mild clinical symptoms in the affected individuals. ..
- Wang W, Xin H, Fang X, Dou H, Liu F, Huang D, et al. Isomalto-oligosaccharides ameliorate visceral hyperalgesia with repair damage of ileal epithelial ultrastructure in rats. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175276 pubmed publisher..In this randomized placebo-controlled study, the results showed that IMO ameliorated WAS-induced visceral hyperalgesia in rats, this effect may be attributed to the repair of damages on intestinal epithelial ultrastructure. ..
- Chen Y, Peng Y, Xu Z, Ge B, Xiang X, Zhang T, et al. LncROR Promotes Bladder Cancer Cell Proliferation, Migration, and Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2399-2410 pubmed publisher..ZEB1 was a target gene of ROR and was positive correlation with the level of ROR in cancer tissues. These results indicated that lncRNA ROR was associated with tumor progression in bladder cancer cells. ..
- Gan X, Luo J, Tang R, Wang H, Zhou H, Qin H, et al. Clinical value of miR-452-5p expression in lung adenocarcinoma: A retrospective quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction study and verification based on The Cancer Genome Atlas and Gene Expression Omnibus databases. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705755 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, low expression of miR-452-5p tends to play an essential role in lung adenocarcinoma. Bioinformatics analysis might be beneficial to reveal the potential mechanism of miR-452-5p in lung adenocarcinoma. ..
- Li W, Jiang J, Su J, Liang B, Deng W, Huang J, et al. Commercial Sexual Behaviors Among Male Rural-to-Urban Migrants in Western China: Implications for HIV Prevention. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2017;29:388-400 pubmed publisher..Commercial sexual behavior and not using condoms are common among male rural-to-urban migrants in western China. Strategies and appropriate education should be developed to prevent HIV transmission due to high-risk sexual behaviors. ..
- Zhong J, Peng N, You X, Ma L, Xiang X, Wang Y, et al. Tumor stage and primary treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma at a large tertiary hospital in China: A real-world study. Oncotarget. 2017;8:18296-18302 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Prevalences of BCLC-B and -C disease, and of HKLC I to IIIb disease, were relatively high in our patient population. Hepatic resection and transarterial chemoembolization were frequent first-line therapies. ..
- Cheng H, Lei B, Peng P, Lin Y, Wang X. Histologic lung cancer subtype differentiates synchronous multiple primary lung adenocarcinomas from intrapulmonary metastases. J Surg Res. 2017;211:215-222 pubmed publisher..Survival after surgical resection of synchronous multiple lung cancers in different lobes was promising. A comprehensive histologic assessment was useful for differentiating SMPLCs from intrapulmonary metastases. ..
- Hu Z, He J, Li K, Chen J, Xie X. Decreased microRNA-146a in CD4+T cells promote ocular inflammation in thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy by targeting NUMB. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1803-1809 pubmed..At the same time, it was found that NUMB can be targeted by miR-146a in CD4+T cells in TAO patients. Decreased microRNA-146a in CD4+T cells promotes ocular inflammation in active TAO by targeting NUMB. ..
- Xu R, Li Q, Liu R, Shen J, Li M, Zhao M, et al. Association Analysis of the MHC in Lupus Nephritis. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3383-3394 pubmed publisher..001; odds ratio, 0.38; 95% confidence interval, 0.30 to 0.49) at genome-wide significance. These data implicate aberrant peptide presentation by MHC classes 1 and 2 molecules and sex hormone modulation in the development of LN. ..
- Pascal L, Masoodi K, Liu J, Qiu X, Song Q, Wang Y, et al. Conditional deletion of ELL2 induces murine prostate intraepithelial neoplasia. J Endocrinol. 2017;235:123-136 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that ELL2 and its pathway genes likely play an important role in the development and progression of prostate cancer. ..
- Li J, Dou D, Li P, Luo W, Lv W, Zhang C, et al. PARP-1 serves as a novel molecular marker for hepatocellular carcinoma in a Southern Chinese Zhuang population. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317706914 pubmed publisher..Overall, some new characteristics of PARP-1 expression were noted in the Zhuang population. PARP-1 is a novel promising diagnostic marker for hepatocellular carcinoma in the Southern Chinese Zhuang population. ..
- Idippily N, Zheng Q, Gan C, Quamine A, Ashcraft M, Zhong B, et al. Copalic acid analogs down-regulate androgen receptor and inhibit small chaperone protein. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:2292-2295 pubmed publisher..The compounds also dose-dependently inhibited AR positive prostate cancer cell growth. Furthermore, they inhibited the chaperone activity of ?-crystallin as well. ..
- Su T, Liang P, Liang J, Lu H, Jiang H, Cheng T, et al. Long-Term Survival Analysis of Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy Versus Liver Resection for Small Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017;98:639-646 pubmed publisher..Stereotactic ablative radiation therapy has an advantage over resection in being less invasive. ..
- Zhu Y, Wu J, Feng X, Chen H, Lu H, Chen L, et al. Patient characteristics and perceived health status of individuals with HIV and tuberculosis coinfection in Guangxi, China. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6475 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest the need for mental health referrals and medication management for coinfected individuals, as well as further efforts and policies to improve coordinated care. ..
- Liang T, Zhao C, Wu G, Tang B, Luo X, Lu S, et al. Multi-tract percutaneous nephrolithotomy combined with EMS lithotripsy for bilateral complex renal stones: our experience. BMC Urol. 2017;17:15 pubmed publisher..Ultrasonography-guided multi-tract PCNL using EMS is an efficient method for the treatment of complex renal calculi. According to our experience, it is safe to make multiple tracts on both sides simultaneously. ..
- Chen Z, Du J, Xiang M, Zhang Y, Zhang S. Social exclusion leads to attentional bias to emotional social information: Evidence from eye movement. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186313 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrated the emotional response to social exclusion as well as characterising multiple eye-movement indicators of attentional bias after experiencing social exclusion. ..
- He Y, Jia S, Dewan R, Liao N. Novel mutations in patients with hereditary red blood cell membrane disorders using next-generation sequencing. Gene. 2017;627:556-562 pubmed publisher..An approach integrating medical history, clinical and molecular testing, and pedigree analysis is beneficial for these patients and families. ..
- Luo H, Chen J, Luo T, Wu F, Liu J, Wang H, et al. Downregulation of Macrophage-Derived T-UCR uc.306 Associates with Poor Prognosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1526-1539 pubmed publisher..0001). Low expression of uc.306 was significantly associated with a shorter overall survival (P < 0.05). The uc.306 may be a promising biomarkerfor HBV-related HCC, providing a novel marker for the prognosis of HCC. ..
- Su Q, Li L, Zhao J, Sun Y, Yang H. Effects of Trimetazidine on PDCD4/NF-κB/TNF-α Pathway in Coronary Microembolization. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:753-760 pubmed publisher..05). TMZ pretreatment effectively reduced the myocardial damage caused by CME via inhibiting the PDCD4/NF-κB/ TNF-α pathway in cardiomyocytes. ..
- Chen X, Li L, Hu J, Zhang C, Pan Y, Tian D, et al. Anti-inflammatory effect of dexmedetomidine combined with hypothermia on acute respiratory distress syndrome in rats. J Surg Res. 2017;216:179-184 pubmed publisher..05). Moreover, the dexmedetomidine combined with hypothermia treated was superior to the single method. The combination of dexmedetomidine and hypothermia could alleviate acute lung injury in rats. ..
- Chen C, Lu W, Wu G, Lv L, Chen W, Huang L, et al. Cardioprotective effects of combined therapy with diltiazem and superoxide dismutase on myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Life Sci. 2017;183:50-59 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that DIL combined with SOD can provide protection against MIRI in rats, and these effects may be attributed to a reduction in oxygen stress damage, attenuation of calcium overload, and inhibition of cell apoptosis. ..
- Wu K, Guo C, Su M, Wu X, Li R. Biocharacterization of Heat Shock Protein 90 in Acetaminophen-Treated Livers Without Conspicuous Drug Induced Liver Injury. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;43:1562-1570 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our current findings disclose that Hsp90 biomolecule may be a potential indicator for APAP-induced inconspicuous DILI, in which it seems to be characterized with more sensitive than other diagnosis criteria. ..
- Wang J, Zhou D, He M, Li W, Pang X, Yu X, et al. One-phase treatment for calculous pyonephrosis by percutaneous nephrolithotomy assisted by EMS LithoClast master. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:1584-6 pubmed
- He Y, Han C, Chang K, Wang M, Huang T. Total delay in treatment among tuberculous meningitis patients in China: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:341 pubmed publisher..Maintained focus on awareness of TBM in the population and in healthcare systems, and continuous implementation of diagnostic methods for TBM to detect the disease early, may reduce the mortality and morbidity. ..
- Lin Y, Feng T, Lan J, Chen C, Qin Z, Wu Y, et al. Expression of Toll-like Receptor 2 and Toll-like Receptor 4 in Tuberculous Pleural Effusion. Med Chem. 2017;13:569-576 pubmed publisher..Our findings provided the evidence of a role for TLRs expression in tuberculous PE. ..
- Yang Y, Huang Z, Zou X, Zhong X, Liang X, Zhou J. THE ANTIBACTERIAL EFFECT OF URENA LOBATA L. FROMV GUANGXI ON MICE WITH STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS PNEUMONIA. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017;14:73-88 pubmed publisher..Studies in vitro have sho that ULL aqueous extract has antibacterial effect on S. aureusis, and the combination therapy of the ULL aqueous extract with cefazolin sodium showed additive effect...
- Luo S, Fu C, Zhang S, Wang J, Fan X, Luo J, et al. [Application of SNP-array technology in the genetic analysis of pediatric patients with growth retardation]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:321-326 pubmed publisher..SNP-array technology is a powerful tool for the genetic diagnosis of children with growth disorders with advantages of high resolution and improved accuracy. ..
- Yang C, Yu T, Han C, Qin W, Liao X, Yu L, et al. Genome-Wide Association Study of MKI67 Expression and its Clinical Implications in HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Southern China. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1342-1357 pubmed publisher..Variants near TTN and CCDC8 were associated with MKI67 expression, and rs2288563 and rs2562832 in TTN are potential biomarkers for the prediction of clinical outcomes in HBV-related HCC patients. ..
- Lin X, Chen Z, Gao P, Gao Z, Chen H, Qi J, et al. TEX15: A DNA repair gene associated with prostate cancer risk in Han Chinese. Prostate. 2017;77:1271-1278 pubmed publisher..This finding complements known common prostate cancer risk-associated variants and suggests the possible role of DNA repair genes in prostate cancer development. ..
- Zhang Y, Li J, Meng Z, Zhu X, Gan H, Gu R, et al. A sharp, robust, and quantitative method by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry for the measurement of EAD for acute radiation syndrome and its application. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1055-1056:45-50 pubmed publisher..The method was simple, accurate and robust applied to determine the concentrations of EAD in Wistar rat after a single administration of EAD orally at the dose of 100mgkg-1. ..
- Chen L, His J, Wu X, Shen Z, Lu H, Chen H, et al. Disparities in HIV and syphilis prevalence and risk factors between older male clients with and without steady sex partners in southwestern rural China. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:269 pubmed publisher..Improved interventions are urgently needed for this neglected risk population. ..
- Wang H, Qin M, Liang Z, Chang R, Fu H, Wei Y, et al. Serum ghrelin, but not obestatin, is a potential predictor of acute pancreatitis severity. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7963 pubmed publisher..Only the serum ghrelin level is a potential predictor of AP severity in the early stage. Obestatin may be involved in the pathogenesis of AP caused by hypertriglyceridemia...
- Ni H, Zhou Z, Jiang B, Yuan X, Cao X, Huang G, et al. Inactivation of parkin by promoter methylation correlated with lymph node metastasis and genomic instability in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317695025 pubmed publisher..Parkin is frequently inactivated by promoter methylation, and its mRNA and protein expression correlate with lymph node metastasis and genomic instability. Parkin deficiency probably promotes tumorigenesis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ..
- Chen W, Gan T, Qin H, Huang S, Yang L, Fang Y, et al. Implication of downregulation and prospective pathway signaling of microRNA-375 in lung squamous cell carcinoma. Pathol Res Pract. 2017;213:364-372 pubmed publisher..2342, P<0.0001). miR-375 exerts a strong tumor-suppressive effect in LUSC and provided novel insight into the biological function in tumorigenesis and progression of LUSC. ..
- Qiu J, Ye J, Feng X, Qi Y, Ma L, Yuan W, et al. Pre- and post-operative HBsAg levels may predict recurrence and survival after curative resection in patients with HBV-associated hepatocellular carcinoma. J Surg Oncol. 2017;116:140-148 pubmed publisher..To investigate pre- and post-operative levels of HBsAg influence prognosis of patients with hepatitis B virus (HBV)-related hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) after curative resection...
- Wei F, Nie G, Zhou B, Wang L, Ma Y, Peng S, et al. Association between Chinese cooking oil fumes and sleep quality among a middle-aged Chinese population. Environ Pollut. 2017;227:543-551 pubmed publisher..30, 95% CIÂ =Â 1.31-4.05). The results indicated that exposure to COFs from Chinese household cooking may be a risk factor for poor sleep quality among middle-aged Chinese population. ..
- Li S, Ou C, He S, Huang X, Luo H, Meng H, et al. Sodium p-Aminosalicylic Acid Reverses Sub-Chronic Manganese-Induced Impairments of Spatial Learning and Memory Abilities in Rats, but Fails to Restore ?-Aminobutyric Acid Levels. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the GABA metabolism was interrupted by sub-chronic Mn exposure. However, the PAS-Na treatment mediated protection from sub-chronic Mn exposure-induced neurotoxicity, which may not be dependent on the GABA metabolism. ..