Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on zebrafish proteins in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Topic: zebrafish proteins
- Lan X, Wen L, Li K, Liu X, Luo B, Chen F, et al. Comparative analysis of duplicated sox21 genes in zebrafish. Dev Growth Differ. 2011;53:347-56 pubmed publisher..In addition, our data suggest that some CNEs-based regulatory pathways have been predominantly preserved in the sox21b locus. ..
- Xiong X, Dong C, Xu X, Weng S, Liu Z, He J. Proteomic analysis of zebrafish (Danio rerio) infected with infectious spleen and kidney necrosis virus. Dev Comp Immunol. 2011;35:431-40 pubmed publisher..These findings provide insight into the interactions between iridoviruses (especially ISKNV) and host, as well as the mechanism and pathogenesis of ISKNV infections. ..
- Peng K, Li Y, Long L, Li D, Jia Q, Wang Y, et al. Knockdown of FoxO3a induces increased neuronal apoptosis during embryonic development in zebrafish. Neurosci Lett. 2010;484:98-103 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that FoxO3a might be essential for the maintenance of neural development in zebrafish. Therefore, this work provides novel evidence of FoxO3a in the embryonic neurodevelopment from zebrafish to other mammals. ..
- Chen Q, Huang N, Huang J, Chen S, Fan J, Li C, et al. Sodium benzoate exposure downregulates the expression of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine transporter in dopaminergic neurons in developing zebrafish. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol. 2009;86:85-91 pubmed publisher..This study may provide some important information for further elucidating the mechanism underlying SB-induced developmental neurotoxicity. ..
- Zhang D, Shao Y, Huang Y, Jiang S. Cloning, characterization and expression analysis of interleukin-10 from the zebrafish (Danio rerion). J Biochem Mol Biol. 2005;38:571-6 pubmed..The expression was clearly upregulated after LPS stimulation. Using the ideal zebrafish model, further study of IL-10 characterization and function may provide insight on the understanding of the innate immune system. ..
- Liu Y, Li M, Fan S, Lin Y, Lin B, Luo F, et al. A unique feature of Toll/IL-1 receptor domain-containing adaptor protein is partially responsible for lipopolysaccharide insensitivity in zebrafish with a highly conserved function of MyD88. J Immunol. 2010;185:3391-400 pubmed publisher..We suggest that the zebrafish Tirap needs a longer N terminus to perform its function and could be partially responsible for the resistance to LPS in zebrafish. ..
- Xiang Z, Dong C, Qi L, Chen W, Huang L, Li Z, et al. Characteristics of the interferon regulatory factor pairs zfIRF5/7 and their stimulation expression by ISKNV Infection in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Dev Comp Immunol. 2010;34:1263-73 pubmed publisher..The co-expression of zfIRF5/IRF7 suppresses the transcriptional activities of IFN-? in HEK293T cells. ..
- Li Z, Xu X, Huang L, Wu J, Lu Q, Xiang Z, et al. Administration of recombinant IFN1 protects zebrafish (Danio rerio) from ISKNV infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;29:399-406 pubmed publisher..This study shows the protective effects of interferon against a DNA-virus in fish for the first time and provides information about the efficacy of fish interferon that will prove useful in possible therapeutic applications. ..
- Ma N, Huo Z, Yan G, Huang H, Luo S, Zhang W. [Positional cloning of a novel allele of zebrafish cloche mutant]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2010;30:458-62 pubmed..cloche(172) gene which is responsible for the phenotype of cloche mutant may be a novel point mutation allele of the cloche mutant. ..
- Yan B, Han P, Pan L, Lu W, Xiong J, Zhang M, et al. IL-1? and reactive oxygen species differentially regulate neutrophil directional migration and Basal random motility in a zebrafish injury-induced inflammation model. J Immunol. 2014;192:5998-6008 pubmed publisher..In addition, Il-1? overexpressing Tg(hsp70:(m)il-1?_eGFP;lyz:DsRed2)hkz10t;nz50 transgenic zebrafish provides a useful animal model for the study of chronic inflammatory disorder and for anti-inflammatory drug discovery. ..
- Xie L, Tang Q, Yang L, Chen L. Insulin-like growth factor I promotes oocyte maturation through increasing the expression and phosphorylation of epidermal growth factor receptor in the zebrafish ovary. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2016;419:198-207 pubmed publisher..This study sheds light on the cross-talk between two important growth factors in the zebrafish ovary and the mechanism underlying the IGF-I induction on oocyte maturation. ..
- Yin Y, Tang H, Liu Y, Chen Y, Li G, Liu X, et al. Targeted Disruption of Aromatase Reveals Dual Functions of cyp19a1a During Sex Differentiation in Zebrafish. Endocrinology. 2017;158:3030-3041 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results revealed dual functions of the cyp19a1a gene during sex differentiation: cyp19a1a is not only indispensable for female sex differentiation but also required for male sex differentiation. ..
- Li S, Liu W, Li Z, Li W, Wang Y, Zhou L, et al. greb1 regulates convergent extension movement and pituitary development in zebrafish. Gene. 2017;627:176-187 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our present study indicates that greb1 is a novel regulator for CE movement and pituitary development in zebrafish. ..
- Fan S, Chen S, Liu Y, Lin Y, Liu H, Guo L, et al. Zebrafish TRIF, a Golgi-localized protein, participates in IFN induction and NF-kappaB activation. J Immunol. 2008;180:5373-83 pubmed..These two striking findings from de novo ligand induction experiments suggest a novel antiviral mechanism in zebrafish. ..