Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on time factors in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Topic: time factors
Publications231 found, 100 shown here
- Zhu P, Chen J, Guo H, Fan X, Zhang X, Fan R, et al. Matrine inhibits disturbed flow-enhanced migration via downregulation of ERK1/2-MLCK signaling vascular smooth muscle cells. Ann Vasc Surg. 2012;26:268-75 pubmed publisher..Matrine inhibits VSMC migration under disturbed flow, in part, by downregulation of ERK1/2-MLCK signaling pathway. ..
- Yang H, Li X, Lai R, She K, Luo M, Li Z, et al. Complete mediastinal lymph node dissection in video-assisted thoracoscopic lobectomy versus lobectomy by thoracotomy. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013;61:116-23 pubmed publisher..MLND by VATS is technically feasible and safe for early-stage lung cancer. ..
- Guo X, Pan Y, Xiao C, Wu Y, Cai D, Gu J. Fractalkine stimulates cell growth and increases its expression via NF-?B pathway in RA-FLS. Int J Rheum Dis. 2012;15:322-9 pubmed publisher..Fractalkine (FKN), also called CX3CL1, plays an important role in the proliferation of cells. FKN may stimulate the proliferation of RA-FLS and the by nuclear factor ?B (NF-?B) pathway may be one of the steps in this process...
- Zheng H, Zhang Y, Li W, Loh H, Law P. NeuroD modulates opioid agonist-selective regulation of adult neurogenesis and contextual memory extinction. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013;38:770-7 pubmed publisher..Such drug-related memory regulation could have implications in eventual context-associated relapse. ..
- Fu X, Li D, Chen J, Zhang Y, Huang W, Zhu Y, et al. A microalgae residue based carbon solid acid catalyst for biodiesel production. Bioresour Technol. 2013;146:767-770 pubmed publisher..The catalyst showed high catalytic activity and can be regenerated while its activity can be well maintained after five cycles. ..
- Ge L, Chen Z, Liu H, Zhang K, Liu H, Huang H, et al. Involvement of activating ERK1/2 through G protein coupled receptor 30 and estrogen receptor ?/? in low doses of bisphenol A promoting growth of Sertoli TM4 cells. Toxicol Lett. 2014;226:81-9 pubmed publisher..The GPR30/EGFR/ERK signal is the downstream transduction pathway in BPA-induced proliferation of TM4 Sertoli cells. ..
- Zeng Y, Zhang X, Nie K, Ding X, Ring B, Xu L, et al. Rapid quantitative detection of Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 by a reverse transcription-loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay. Gene. 2014;541:123-8 pubmed publisher..This proposed RT-LAMP method could be useful for rapid diagnosis of high risk group and pharmacodynamic assessment of anti-HIV drug, especially in less-equipped laboratories of impoverished areas. ..
- Duan C, Cao Y, Liu Y, Zhou L, Ping K, TAN M, et al. A New Preprocedure Risk Score for Predicting Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury. Can J Cardiol. 2017;33:714-723 pubmed publisher..This tool allows assessment of the risk of CI-AKI before contrast exposure, allowing for timely initiation of appropriate preventive measures. ..
- Li J, Tan Z, Li M, Liu Y, Liu Q, Gu X, et al. [Study of altered expression of annexin IV and human endometrial receptivity]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2006;41:803-5 pubmed..It seems possible that the increased expression of annexin IV during the implantation window plays an important role in the morphological differentiation of the uterus to the receptive state. ..
- Sun P, Tian Q, Zhao M, Dai X, Huang J, Li L, et al. Aluminum-induced ethylene production is associated with inhibition of root elongation in Lotus japonicus L. Plant Cell Physiol. 2007;48:1229-35 pubmed..These findings suggest that induction of ethylene evolution resulting from up-regulation of ACS and ACO plays a critical role in Al(3+)-induced inhibition of root elongation. ..
- Zeng W, Chen X, Dohi S. Antinociceptive synergistic interaction between clonidine and ouabain on thermal nociceptive tests in the rat. J Pain. 2007;8:983-8 pubmed..This article presents antinociceptive synergistic interaction between clonidine and ouabain on thermal nociceptive tests in the rat. ..
- Wu G, Rana J, Wykrzykowska J, Du Z, Ke Q, Kang P, et al. Exercise-induced expression of VEGF and salvation of myocardium in the early stage of myocardial infarction. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2009;296:H389-95 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, activation of VEGF and its receptors occurs in the infarcted mice heart in response to exercise, which results in decreased infarct size and improved angiogenesis. ..
- Zhang S, Yang C, Peng J, Sun S, Wang X. GASA5, a regulator of flowering time and stem growth in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Mol Biol. 2009;69:745-59 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that GASA5 is a negative regulator of GA-induced flowering and stem growth. ..
- Meng F, Su L, Tang Y, Wen Q, Liu Y, Liu Z. Serum procalcitonin at the time of admission to the ICU as a predictor of short-term mortality. Clin Biochem. 2009;42:1025-31 pubmed publisher..A PCT-Q value > or = 10 ng/mL obtained at the time of admission to the ICU is a strong predictor of short-term mortality. ..
- Wang X, Luo L, Ouyang G, Lin L, Tam N, Lan C, et al. One-step extraction and derivatization liquid-phase microextraction for the determination of chlorophenols by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2009;1216:6267-73 pubmed publisher..7% (2,3,5,6-TeCP), and environmental water samples collected from the Pearl River were analyzed with the optimized LPME method, the concentrations of 18 CPs ranged from 0.0237microgL(-1) (3,5-DCP) to 0.3623microgL(-1) (2,3,6-TCP)...
- Ling S, Qi C, Li W, Xu J, Kuang W. Crucial role of corneal lymphangiogenesis for allograft rejection in alkali-burned cornea bed. Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2009;37:874-83 pubmed publisher..89 days) was not significant (P > 0.05). Corneal lymphangiogenesis presents for a shorter duration than corneal hemangiogenesis or corneal inflammation but plays a crucial role in allograft rejection on alkali-burned cornea bed. ..
- Xia K, Wang R, Ou X, Fang Z, Tian C, Duan J, et al. OsTIR1 and OsAFB2 downregulation via OsmiR393 overexpression leads to more tillers, early flowering and less tolerance to salt and drought in rice. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30039 pubmed publisher..The positive phenotypes (increased tillers and early flowering) and negative phenotypes (reduced tolerance to salt and hyposensitivity to auxin) of OsmiR393-overexpressing rice present a dilemma for molecular breeding. ..
- Cai Y, Xia Q, Luo R, Huang P, Sun Y, Shi Y, et al. Berberine inhibits the growth of human colorectal adenocarcinoma in vitro and in vivo. J Nat Med. 2014;68:53-62 pubmed publisher..01), but no significant difference was observed between the 5-FU group (43.0%, P = 0.06) and the combination group. These results support the possibility that berberine may be useful as an alternative therapy for colorectal carcinoma. ..
- Peng J, Meng F, Ai Y. Time-dependent fermentation control strategies for enhancing synthesis of marine bacteriocin 1701 using artificial neural network and genetic algorithm. Bioresour Technol. 2013;138:345-52 pubmed publisher..The production of marine bacteriocin 1701 was significantly improved by 26% under the guidance of fermentation control trajectory that was optimized by using of combined ANN-GA method. ..
- Zhao Y, Zheng Z, Jin S, Liang H. Effects of plasma collected 48 hours after transient limb ischemia on blood pressure recovery in homogenic rats after myocardial ischemia reperfusion in vivo. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:2894-9 pubmed..We therefore investigated the effects of plasma collected 48 hours after transient limb ischemia on blood pressure recovery during myocardial ischemia reperfusion (IR) in homogenic rats...
- Cui L, Ouyang Y, Gu W, Yang W, Xu Q. Evaluation of nutrient removal efficiency and microbial enzyme activity in a baffled subsurface-flow constructed wetland system. Bioresour Technol. 2013;146:656-662 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the activity of urease in the root zones of those three CWs is an important indicator for N purification from wastewaters. ..
- Sun C, Li J, Gu J, Liu J, Huang B. Proteomic studies of multiple myeloma in RPMI8226 cell line treated with bendamustine. J BUON. 2013;18:996-1005 pubmed..These results implicate PDIA3 and CPIN1 as potential molecular targets for drug intervention in MM and thus provide novel insights into the mechanisms of antitumor activity of bendamustine. ..
- Lai K, Liu B, Xu D, Han L, Lin L, Xi Y, et al. Will nonasthmatic eosinophilic bronchitis develop into chronic airway obstruction?: a prospective, observational study. Chest. 2015;148:887-894 pubmed publisher..In the current cohort, chronic airway obstruction does not develop despite small airway dysfunction increases over time. ..
- Wang L, Jiang W, Fan W, Zheng Y, Song X, Liu S, et al. Microwave Ablation: The Differences Between Biliary Cirrhosis and Normal Porcine Liver Using a Cooled-tip Electrode. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:1221-6 pubmed
- Wang Y, Liu M, Jin Y, Jiang S, Pan J. InÂ vitro and inÂ vivo anti-uveal melanoma activity of JSL-1, a novel HDAC inhibitor. Cancer Lett. 2017;400:47-60 pubmed publisher..Importantly, JSL-1 potently inhibited the growth of uveal melanoma xenograft in NOD-SCID mice. These results suggested that JSL-1 may be a promising therapeutic agent for UM. ..
- Chen W, Van Wijk R, Xing D. Effects of isoflurane on measurements of delayed lumininescence in Acetabularia acetabulum. Luminescence. 2005;20:16-9 pubmed..Our work proved that isoflurane can affect actin-related pathways in both animals and plants. ..
- Wang S, Hu Z, Li S, Huang X, Ye C. Effect of external valvuloplasty of the deep vein in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency of the lower extremity. J Vasc Surg. 2006;44:1296-300 pubmed
- Zhou L, Hwang A, Xie H, Deng C, Li X, Hardy B. Giant prostatic utricle associated with proximal hypospadias: repair by mucosa divesting and muscular tunnel obliteration. J Pediatr Surg. 2007;42:1882-6 pubmed..The technique of the divesting of the prostatic utricle mucosa and closure of the muscular wall is an effective alternative approach for repairing giant prostatic utricles. It is safe and simple. The surgical exposure is very good. ..
- Sun G, Zhou J, Yin A, Ding Y, Zhong M. Silencing of ZNF217 gene influences the biological behavior of a human ovarian cancer cell line. Int J Oncol. 2008;32:1065-71 pubmed..The results suggested that ZNF217 might play a crucial role in the proliferation and invasion of ovarian cancer. ..
- Hu Q, An X, Jin F, Freed S, Ren S. Toxicities of destruxins against Bemisia tabaci and its natural enemy, Serangium japonicum. Toxicon. 2009;53:115-21 pubmed publisher..Generally, the toxicity decreased about 50% from 1st to 3rd-5th day of post-treatment. Specially, the residual toxicity at 50mg/L and the 7th day post-treatment was down to a value not differing significantly from the control. ..
- Liao G, Zhou J, Wang H, Mao Z, Xiao W, Wang H, et al. The cell toxicity effect of secalonic acid D on GH3 cells and the related mechanisms. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:387-95 pubmed..We concluded that SAD may be a potential anti-pituitary tumor drug and further in vivo studies should be performed. ..
- Yang C, Liang W, Cai Y, Shi S, Takasu F, Møller A, et al. Coevolution in action: disruptive selection on egg colour in an avian brood parasite and its host. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e10816 pubmed publisher..The present study is to our knowledge the first to report the influence of disruptive selection on evolution of discrete phenotypes in both parasite and host traits in an avian brood parasitism system. ..
- Wang Y, Dang X, Zheng X, Wang J, Zhang W. Effect of extracted housefly pupae peptide mixture on chilled pork preservation. J Food Sci. 2010;75:M383-8 pubmed publisher..According to the effect on chilled pork preservation, extracted housefly peptide mixture has a great potential as a food preservative...
- Liu T, David S, Tyndale R, Wang H, Zhou Q, Ding P, et al. Associations of CYP2A6 genotype with smoking behaviors in southern China. Addiction. 2011;106:985-94 pubmed publisher..34-0.86). Reduced metabolism function of cytochrome P450 2A6 in smokers appears to be associated with fewer cigarettes smoked, later initiation of smoking regularly, shorter smoking duration and lower likelihood of smoking cessation. ..
- Chen X, Xing S, Feng Y, Chen S, Pei Z, Wang C, et al. Early stage transplantation of bone marrow cells markedly ameliorates copper metabolism and restores liver function in a mouse model of Wilson disease. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011;11:75 pubmed publisher..05). Early stage transplantation of normal BM cells is better than late stage transplantation in correcting liver function and copper metabolism in a mouse model of WD. ..
- Ding Y, Lin M, Liu H, Zhang W, Wang L, Li Y. Outcomes of post-cataract surgery endophthalmitis referred to a tertiary center from local hospitals in the south of China. Infection. 2011;39:451-60 pubmed publisher..Previous studies on postoperative endophthalmitis mainly focus on the cases performed in metropolitan tertiary hospitals; however, little information is available on the cases performed in local hospitals in rural areas...
- Zhu Y, Xia M, Yang Y, Liu F, Li Z, Hao Y, et al. Purified anthocyanin supplementation improves endothelial function via NO-cGMP activation in hypercholesterolemic individuals. Clin Chem. 2011;57:1524-33 pubmed publisher..Anthocyanins have been shown to improve endothelial function in animal models. However, whether these compounds have similar beneficial effects in humans is largely unknown...
- Chen S, Geng P, Xiao Y, Hu M. Bioremediation of ?-cypermethrin and 3-phenoxybenzaldehyde contaminated soils using Streptomyces aureus HP-S-01. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;94:505-15 pubmed publisher..However, both intermediates were transient and they disappeared after 10 days. Therefore, the selected actinomyces strain HP-S-01 is suitable for the efficient and rapid bioremediation of ?-CP contaminated soils. ..
- Wu H, Li T, Zeng M, Peng T. Herpes simplex virus type 1 infection activates the Epstein-Barr virus replicative cycle via a CREB-dependent mechanism. Cell Microbiol. 2012;14:546-59 pubmed publisher..The relationship between EBV activation and HSV-1 infection revealed a possible common mechanism that stimulated latent EBV into lytic cycles in vivo. ..
- Wang J, Liu H, Chen B, Li Q, Huang X, Wang L, et al. RhoA/ROCK-dependent moesin phosphorylation regulates AGE-induced endothelial cellular response. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2012;11:7 pubmed publisher..These results confirm the involvement of RhoA/ROCK pathway and subsequent moesin Thr558 phosphorylation in AGE-mediated endothelial dysfunction. ..
- Wang W, He B, Shi W, Liang X, Ma J, Shan Z, et al. Deletion of scavenger receptor A protects mice from progressive nephropathy independent of lipid control during diet-induced hyperlipidemia. Kidney Int. 2012;81:1002-1014 pubmed publisher..Thus, SR-A on circulating leukocytes rather than resident renal cells predominantly mediates lipid-induced kidney injury. ..
- Xiao Q, Hou N, Wang Y, He L, He Y, Zhang G, et al. Impaired sonic hedgehog pathway contributes to cardiac dysfunction in type 1 diabetic mice with myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Res. 2012;95:507-16 pubmed publisher..Strategies that are aimed at augmenting the Shh pathway may offer useful means for improving diabetic cardiac dysfunction. ..
- Ye W, Liu M, Ma Y, Yang J, Wang H, Wang X, et al. Improvement of Vitreoscilla hemoglobin function by Bacillus licheformis glutamate-specific endopeptidase treatment. Protein Expr Purif. 2012;86:21-6 pubmed publisher..The enhancement of welan gum yield was more significant by addition of tagless VHb compared with addition of VHb-His(6). This method can be utilized to mass-produce tagless VHb, thus widening the application of VHb in various industries...
- Liang X, Zhang L, Wan Y, Yu X, Guo Y, Chen X, et al. Changes in the diurnal rhythms during a 45-day head-down bed rest. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e47984 pubmed publisher..The grouped defecation frequency data exhibits rhythmicity before and during HDBR but not after HDBR. Together, these data demonstrate that HDBR can alter a number of physiological processes associated with diurnal rhythms. ..
- Schievink B, de Zeeuw D, Smink P, Andress D, Brennan J, Coll B, et al. Prediction of the effect of atrasentan on renal and heart failure outcomes based on short-term changes in multiple risk markers. Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2016;23:758-68 pubmed publisher..The ongoing hard outcome trial (SONAR) in type 2 diabetic patients with >30% albuminuria reduction to atrasentan will allow us to assess the validity of these predictions. ..
- Lam F, Bui M, Yang F, Pang M. Chronic effects of stroke on hip bone density and tibial morphology: a longitudinal study. Osteoporos Int. 2016;27:591-603 pubmed publisher..The steady state may have been reached earlier in the hip and tibial diaphysis. ..
- Cai C, Zhou J, Sun X, Sun T, Xie W, Cui J. Integrated modeling and analysis of intracellular and intercellular mechanisms in shaping the interferon response to viral infection. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186105 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings revealed the intracellular and intercellular mechanisms contributing to cell-to-cell variation in IFN induction, and further demonstrated the significant effects of IFN heterogeneity on antagonizing viruses. ..
- Chen Y, Liu J, Yang W. [Effect of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae toxins on some blood physiological parameters in mice]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2003;32:195-7 pubmed..Therefore, it can be concluded that both of STX and acid had toxic effects on blood of mice. When STX (0.5 Mu/ml, at pH5.3) were injected into blood, STX had the toxic effect within 12 hours, and after that, acid had. ..
- Huang X, Wang H, Li J, Luo S, Yuan W, Lu J, et al. [A comparative study of postharvest fruit senescence in different litchi cultivars]. Zhi Wu Sheng Li Yu Fen Zi Sheng Wu Xue Xue Bao. 2005;31:555-8 pubmed..quot;Guiwei" being more tolerant to desiccation than other cultivars is likely associated its higher structural Ca concentration in the pericarp...
- Liu Y, Zhou L, Hu N, Xu J, Wu C, Zhang T, et al. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha induces long-term potentiation of C-fiber evoked field potentials in spinal dorsal horn in rats with nerve injury: the role of NF-kappa B, JNK and p38 MAPK. Neuropharmacology. 2007;52:708-15 pubmed..These results suggest that TNF-alpha and its downstream molecules may have no acute effect on spinal synaptic transmission in intact animals and induce LTP in rats with neuropathic pain produced by nerve injury. ..
- Fan J, Wang H, Feng D, Liu B, Liu H, Wang J. Molecular characterization of plantain class i chitinase gene and its expression in response to infection by Gloeosporium musarum Cke and Massee and other abiotic stimuli. J Biochem. 2007;142:561-70 pubmed..Abscisic acid (ABA) could induce MpChi-1 transcript. These results suggest the MpChi-1 plays important role in the events of the hypersensitive reaction (HR). ..
- Wang Q, Luo Y, Xie J, Dong C, Weng S, Ai H, et al. Identification of two novel membrane proteins from the Tiger frog virus (TFV). Virus Res. 2008;136:35-42 pubmed publisher..Immunogold electron microscopy (IEM) further localized these two proteins, showing that they were envelope proteins...
- Zhou J, Wang W, Wang A, He W, Zhou Q, Liu Y, et al. Glutathione S-transferase in the white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei: Characterization and regulation under pH stress. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2009;150:224-30 pubmed publisher..vannamei was higher at high pH than at low pH. These results suggest that L. vannamei Mu-GST expression is stimulated by acidic pH and that it may play important roles in detoxification of xenobiotics and antioxidant defenses. ..
- Zhang Y, Xing D, Liu L. PUMA promotes Bax translocation by both directly interacting with Bax and by competitive binding to Bcl-X L during UV-induced apoptosis. Mol Biol Cell. 2009;20:3077-87 pubmed publisher..Together, these studies create an important conclusion that PUMA promotes Bax translocation by both by directly interacting with Bax and by competitive binding to Bcl-X(L) in UV-induced apoptosis. ..
- Sun J, Li Z, Hu Z, Zeng Z, Yang D, Jiang W. Apogossypolone inhibits cell growth by inducing cell cycle arrest in U937 cells. Oncol Rep. 2009;22:193-8 pubmed..These findings suggest that ApoG2 may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer. ..
- Liu Y, Ding Y, Ma P, Wu Z, Duan H, Liu Z, et al. Enhancement of long-term proliferative capacity of rabbit corneal epithelial cells by embryonic stem cell conditioned medium. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2010;16:793-802 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that this new ESC-CM culture system can generate low-immunogenic autologous cells sufficiently for use in regenerative medicine...
- Hu R, Chen Y, Zhang L. Synthesis and characterization of in situ photogelable polysaccharide derivative for drug delivery. Int J Pharm. 2010;393:96-103 pubmed publisher..In addition, the photogelation mechanism of this polysaccharide derivative was also discussed. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen L, Wang L, Wang H, Zhang Y, Shi Y. Radiation-inducible PTEN expression radiosensitises hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Int J Radiat Biol. 2010;86:964-74 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that strategies designed to restore the expression of PTEN may represent promising new therapies for sensitising HCC cells to ionising radiation. ..
- Gu L, Kim Y, Liu Y, Takahashi K, Arun S, Wimmer C, et al. Immobilization of a phosphonated analog of matrix phosphoproteins within cross-linked collagen as a templating mechanism for biomimetic mineralization. Acta Biomater. 2011;7:268-77 pubmed publisher..Understanding the basic processes in intrafibrillar mineralization of reconstituted collagen creates opportunities for the design of tissue engineering materials for hard tissue repair and regeneration. ..
- Gu L, Kim Y, Liu Y, Ryou H, Wimmer C, Dai L, et al. Biomimetic analogs for collagen biomineralization. J Dent Res. 2011;90:82-7 pubmed publisher..An understanding of the basic processes involved in intrafibrillar mineralization of reconstituted collagen fibrils facilitates the design of novel tissue engineering materials for hard tissue repair and regeneration. ..
- Zhang Y, Yu Y, Zhou L. [The pharmacokinetics study on Sinomenine transdermal patch on anaesthetized Beagle dogs]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:944-7 pubmed..To explore the pharmacokinetic of Sinomenine transdermal patch...
- Liu Y, Tan N, Zhou Y, Chen Y, Chen J, Chen J, et al. High-sensitivity C-reactive protein predicts contrast-induced nephropathy after primary percutaneous coronary intervention. J Nephrol. 2012;25:332-40 pubmed publisher..10 mg/L remained significantly associated with CIN (odds ratio = 6.51; 95% confidence interval, 1.26-33.61). An hs-CRP >16.10 was a significant and independent predictor of CIN after primary PCI in patients with STEMI. ..
- Jiang N, Wang B, Chen A, Dong F, Yu B. Operative versus nonoperative treatment for acute Achilles tendon rupture: a meta-analysis based on current evidence. Int Orthop. 2012;36:765-73 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to evaluate, in a meta-analysis, the clinical effectiveness of operative treatment for acute Achilles tendon rupture (AATR) compared with nonoperative treatment...
- Li G, Ye L, Pan J, Long M, Zhao Z, Yang H, et al. Antitumoural hydroxyapatite nanoparticles-mediated hepatoma-targeted trans-arterial embolization gene therapy: in vitro and in vivo studies. Liver Int. 2012;32:998-1007 pubmed publisher..05). In all, this new treatment based on nHAP can enhance therapeutic effect of HCC safely both in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Liu H, Chen Y, Xuan L, Wu X, Zhang Y, Fan Z, et al. Soluble human leukocyte antigen G molecule expression in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: good predictor of acute graft-versus-host disease. Acta Haematol. 2013;130:160-8 pubmed publisher..001). sHLA-G5 might be a predictor of the occurrence and severity of aGVHD, which may help to establish individual prophylaxis against aGVHD and improve the survival for patients after allo-HSCT. ..
- Li Y, Fu L, Li J, Qin Y, Zeng T, Zhou J, et al. Increased expression of EIF5A2, via hypoxia or gene amplification, contributes to metastasis and angiogenesis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Gastroenterology. 2014;146:1701-13.e9 pubmed publisher..Increased expression of eIF5A2 increases metastasis and angiogenesis in ESCC via the HIF1?-mediated signaling pathway. ..
- Wan H, Zhao D, Shen J, Lu L, Zhang T, Chen Z. Comparison of the Effects of Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion and Add-On Therapy with Sitagliptin in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Diabetes Res. 2016;2016:9849328 pubmed publisher..Conclusions. Add-on therapy with sitagliptin may be an optimized treatment for patients with newly diagnosed T2DM compared with short-term CSII alone. ..
- Wang J, Li Y, Li Y, Ren Z, Chen P, Qian X, et al. Endovascular Stent-Graft Placement in Patients with Stanford Type B Aortic Dissection in China: A Systematic Review. Ann Vasc Surg. 2016;36:298-309 pubmed publisher..The new generation of stent grafts appears to have favorable in-hospital and follow-up outcomes. ..
- Li J, Ng E, Stener Victorin E, Hu Z, Shao X, Wang H, et al. Acupuncture treatment for insulin sensitivity of women with polycystic ovary syndrome and insulin resistance: a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2017;18:115 pubmed publisher..ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT02491333 ; Chinese Clinical Trial Registry, ChiCTR-ICR-15006639. Registered on 24 June 2015. ..
- Peng X, Zhi M, Wei M, Li T, Zhang M, Zhang Y, et al. Thalidomide results in diminished ovarian reserve in reproductive age female IBD patients. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6540 pubmed publisher..05).Thalidomide was an independent risk factor leading to DOR in female IBD patients, the influence may increasing when daily dose and accumulated dose reached 75?mg/day and 5?g total dose, but may be reversed by stopping. ..
- Lu S, Zhang C, Luo R, Wang C, Liu L, Fu J, et al. Zic2 promotes tumor growth and metastasis via PAK4 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2017;402:71-80 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that the newly identified miR-1271/Zic2/PAK4 axis plays an important role in HCC progression and may serve as a potential therapeutic target for HCC. ..
- Zheng W, Quirion R. Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) induces the activation/phosphorylation of Akt kinase and cAMP response element-binding protein (CREB) by activating different signaling pathways in PC12 cells. BMC Neurosci. 2006;7:51 pubmed..These data suggest that IGF-1 induced the activation of Akt and CREB using distinct pathways in PC12 cells. ..
- Sang H, Cao L, Qiu P, Xiong L, Wang R, Yan G. Isoflurane produces delayed preconditioning against spinal cord ischemic injury via release of free radicals in rabbits. Anesthesiology. 2006;105:953-60 pubmed..05 for each comparison). Isoflurane produces delayed preconditioning against spinal cord ischemic injury, and the beneficial effect may be dependent on the release of free radicals. ..
- Liang Z, Zeng J, Zhang C, Liu S, Ling X, Wang F, et al. Progression of pathological changes in the middle cerebellar peduncle by diffusion tensor imaging correlates with lesser motor gains after pontine infarction. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2009;23:692-8 pubmed publisher..Wallerian degeneration in the middle cerebellar peduncle revealed by DTI may hinder the process of neurological recovery following a focal pontine infarct. ..
- Zhu R, Zhang K, Zhao M, Liu Y, Xu Y, Ju C, et al. Use of visual loop-mediated isotheral amplification of rimM sequence for rapid detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Mycobacterium bovis. J Microbiol Methods. 2009;78:339-43 pubmed publisher..The speed, specificity, sensitivity of the rimM LAMP, the lack of a need for expensive equipment, and the visual readout show great potential for clinical detection of M. tuberculosis and M. bovis. ..
- Peng F, Zhong X, Deng X, Qiu W, Wu A, Long Y, et al. Serum uric acid levels and neuromyelitis optica. J Neurol. 2010;257:1021-6 pubmed publisher..It was also shown in our study that UA level in patients with NMO was not correlated with disease activity revealed by MRI, disease disability or duration of disease. Our results indicated a reduced serum UA level in patients with NMO. ..
- Luo Y, Xu Z, Wan T, He Y, Jones D, Zhang H, et al. Endothelial-specific transgenesis of TNFR2 promotes adaptive arteriogenesis and angiogenesis. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2010;30:1307-14 pubmed publisher..Therefore, specific expression and activation of TNFR2 in ECs may provide a novel strategy for the treatment of vascular diseases such as coronary artery disease and peripheral arterial disease. ..
- Wang J, Wang Y, Wong C. Oestrogen-related receptor alpha inverse agonist XCT-790 arrests A549 lung cancer cell population growth by inducing mitochondrial reactive oxygen species production. Cell Prolif. 2010;43:103-13 pubmed publisher..Dysregulation of this essential pathway leads to elevation in mitochondrial ROS production, which in turn modulates activities of tumour suppressors, resulting in cell cycle arrest. ..
- Hu X, Zheng H, Yan T, Pan S, Fang J, Jiang R, et al. Physical exercise induces expression of CD31 and facilitates neural function recovery in rats with focal cerebral infarction. Neurol Res. 2010;32:397-402 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that physical exercise plays an important role in the recovery of damaged neural function and induction of angiogenesis after cerebral infarction in rats. ..
- Li Y, Zhang Z, Wu S, Qiao Y. A novel experimental design model for increasing occlusal vertical dimension. J Craniofac Surg. 2010;21:450-7 pubmed publisher..OVD, occlusal vertical dimension; iOVD, increasing occlusal vertical dimension; TMJ, temporomandibular joint; TMD, temporomandibular disorders. ..
- Huang Z, Wang S, Su W, Liu J. Removal of humoral mediators and the effect on the survival of septic patients by hemoperfusion with neutral microporous resin column. Ther Apher Dial. 2010;14:596-602 pubmed publisher..Clinical significant removal of inflammatory cytokines such as IL-6 and IL-8 from circulation by hemoperfusion may contribute to improving a patient's outcome in an ICU. ..
- Lin Z, Ling J, Fang J, Liu F, He J. Physicochemical properties, sealing ability, bond strength and cytotoxicity of a new dimethacrylate-based root canal sealer. J Formos Med Assoc. 2010;109:819-27 pubmed publisher..01) NRCS has better physicochemical and sealing properties, as well as lower cytotoxicity and microleakage than Epiphany has. ..
- Wu L, Zhang J, Guo Z, Tai Q, He X, Ju W, et al. Hepatic artery thrombosis after orthotopic liver transplant: a review of the same institute 5 years later. Exp Clin Transplant. 2011;9:191-6 pubmed..Summarize the experience of managing patients with hepatic artery thrombosis after orthotopic liver transplant in a single center...
- Kong Y, Wang D, Shang Y, Liang W, Ling X, Guo Z, et al. Calcineurin-inhibitor minimization in liver transplant patients with calcineurin-inhibitor-related renal dysfunction: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24387 pubmed publisher..002; I(2)?=?0%). CNI minimization can preserve or even improve renal function in liver transplant patients with renal impairment, while sharing similar short term acute rejection rate and patient survival with routine CNI regimen. ..