Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on male in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Publications270 found, 100 shown here
- Lai K, Liu B, Xu D, Han L, Lin L, Xi Y, et al. Will nonasthmatic eosinophilic bronchitis develop into chronic airway obstruction?: a prospective, observational study. Chest. 2015;148:887-894 pubmed publisher..In the current cohort, chronic airway obstruction does not develop despite small airway dysfunction increases over time. ..
- Zhang Y, He X, Meng X, Wu X, Tong H, Zhang X, et al. Regulation of glutamate transporter trafficking by Nedd4-2 in a Parkinson's disease model. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2574 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the SGK/PKC pathway is regulated downstream of Nedd4-2 in MPTP-treated mice. These findings indicate that Nedd4-2 may serve as a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of PD. ..
- Chen G, Chen X, Zhang Y, Yan F, Fang W, Yang Y, et al. A large, single-center, real-world study of clinicopathological characteristics and treatment in advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer. Cancer Med. 2017;6:953-961 pubmed publisher..Crizotinib showed better PFS than chemotherapy in advanced ALK-positive NSCLC at any line. However, half advanced ALK-positive patients never received crizotinib, which was grim and need improving. ..
- Yuan X, Xie Q, Su K, Li Z, Dong D, Wu B. Systemic delivery of the anticancer agent arenobufagin using polymeric nanomicelles. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:4981-4989 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the mPEG-PLGA-based nanomicelle system is a satisfactory carrier for the systemic delivery of ABG. ..
- Miao Y, Xiong J, Zhang X, Huang H, Yu L, Chen J, et al. Genetic diagnosis of polycystic kidney disease, Alport syndrome, and thalassemia minor in a large Chinese family. Clin Sci (Lond). 2017;131:2427-2438 pubmed publisher..3903delC) and (_ _SEA) thalassemia deletion were found to be responsible for the clinical symptoms in this family. The reported pathogenic COL4a5 variant (c.2858G>T, rs78972735) was not pathogenic alone. ..
- Jiang Y, Li T, Liang X, Hu Y, Huang L, Liao Z, et al. Association of Adjuvant Chemotherapy With Survival in Patients With Stage II or III Gastric Cancer. JAMA Surg. 2017;152:e171087 pubmed publisher..The current staging system of gastric cancer is not adequate for defining a prognosis and predicting the patients most likely to benefit from chemotherapy...
- Lin C, Zeng Y, Xiao M, Mei X, Shen L, Guo M, et al. The Relationship Between MMP-2 -1306C>T and MMP-9 -1562C>T Polymorphisms and the Risk and Prognosis of T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in a Chinese Population: A Case-Control Study. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:1458-1468 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that MMP-2 -1306C/T and MMP-9 -1562C/T polymorphisms might be associated with an increased risk of T-ALL. The MMP-9 -1562C>T polymorphism may also be related to the prognosis of T-ALL patients. ..
- Wang T, Wang C, Wu Q, Zheng K, Chen J, Lan Y, et al. Evaluation of Tanshinone IIA Developmental Toxicity in Zebrafish Embryos. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..Our findings displayed the potential cardiotoxicity and severe impact on the abnormal development of Tan-IIA in zebrafish embryo at high concentrations, which may help avoid the risk of its clinical application. ..
- Chen C, Huang Q, Li C, Fu X. Hypoglycemic effects of a Fructus Mori polysaccharide in vitro and in vivo. Food Funct. 2017;8:2523-2535 pubmed publisher..This study suggested that MFP had antioxidant and hypoglycemic properties and could provide a protective effect on STZ-induced diabetic mice. ..
- Yang M, Xiong M, Chen H, Geng L, Chen P, Xie J, et al. Novel Genetic Variants Associated with Child Refractory Esophageal Stricture with Food Allergy by Exome Sequencing. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Additional validation in larger and different patient populations and further exploration of the underlying molecular mechanisms are warranted. ..
- He C, Liu C, Lin G, Peng Q, Liao J, Lin J, et al. [Efficacy and safety of oseltamivir in children with suspected influenza: a multicenter randomized open-label trial]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;55:462-467 pubmed publisher..05)???????????????????? ??? 2015?4?7????5???????????????????????31.9%????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Teng L, Deng W, Lu J, Zhang J, Ren X, Duan H, et al. Hobnail variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: molecular profiling and comparison to classical papillary thyroid carcinoma, poorly differentiated thyroid carcinoma and anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2017;8:22023-22033 pubmed publisher..As an aggressive variant of PTC, HVPTC has relatively specific molecular features, which is somewhat different from both CPTC and ATC/PDTC and may underlie its relatively aggressive behavior. ..
- Kaisang L, Siyu W, Lijun F, Daoyan P, Xian C, Jie S. Adipose-derived stem cells seeded in Pluronic F-127 hydrogel promotes diabetic wound healing. J Surg Res. 2017;217:63-74 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this ADSC-based therapy may provide a novel therapeutic strategy for the treatment of nonhealing diabetic foot ulcers. ..
- Sui W, Huang Z, Deng Y, Fan H, Yang J, Li F, et al. The Safety and Efficiency of PVCR without Anterior Support Applied in Treatment of Yang Type A Severe Thoracic Kyphoscoliosis. World Neurosurg. 2017;104:723-728 pubmed publisher..A comprehensive understanding of the technique and intensive intraoperative neuromonitoring is mandatory to perform these challenging and complex spine deformity correction procedures safely. ..
- Wei Q, Zhou H, Zhong L, Shi L, Liu J, Yang Q, et al. IMP3 expression in biopsy specimens as a diagnostic biomarker for colorectal cancer. Hum Pathol. 2017;64:137-144 pubmed publisher..3%) adenomas and 182 of 244 (74.6%) CRCs. All IMP3-positive expressions in the biopsies were finally diagnosed as CRC. Our findings demonstrated that IMP3 is a reliable marker for the diagnosis of CRC in endoscopic biopsies. ..
- Shi S, Lin S, Lou X, Li W. [Genetic study of a fetus with 9p direct duplication deletion syndrome]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:419-422 pubmed publisher..Delineation of the mechanism of dir dup del(9p) and its genotype-phenotype correlation may facilitate genetic counseling and estimation of recurrence risk. ..
- Han L, Wang Y, Fan Z, Huang F, Zhou J, Fu Y, et al. Haploidentical transplantation compared with matched siblingÂ and unrelated donor transplantation for adults with standard-risk acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in first complete remission. Br J Haematol. 2017;179:120-130 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that the outcomes of HID transplants are equivalent to those of MSD and MUD, and that HID transplantation is a valid alternative for standard-risk adults with ALL in CR1 who lack matched donors. ..
- He J, Wang F, Zhu J, Zhang Z, Zou Y, Zhang R, et al. The TP53 gene rs1042522 C>G polymorphism and neuroblastoma risk in Chinese children. Aging (Albany NY). 2017;9:852-859 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TP53 gene rs1042522 C>G polymorphism may exert a weak and site-specific effect on neuroblastoma risk in Southern Chinese children and warrant further confirmation. ..
- Jin B, Liu R, Hao S, Li Z, Zhu C, Zhou X, et al. Defining and characterizing the critical transition state prior to the type 2 diabetes disease. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180937 pubmed publisher..This 6-month window before the disease state provides an early warning of the impending T2DM, warranting an opportunity to apply proactive interventions to prevent or delay the new onset of T2DM. ..
- Chen F, Hong H, Sun Y, Hu X, Zhang J, Xu G, et al. Nasal interleukin 25 as a novel biomarker for patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps and airway hypersensitiveness: A pilot study. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2017;119:310-316.e2 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated that IL-25 was significantly increased in NP tissues and may be considered as the molecular indicator for AHR in patients with CRSwNP. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02110654. ..
- Tang D, Li D, Wu R, Zhang L, Luo X. [MECP2 duplication syndrome: a clinical analysis of three cases and literature review]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:489-493 pubmed..MDS should be considered for children with delayed development complicated by recurrent infection and epileptic seizures, and early aCGH helps with the diagnosis of this disease. ..
- Feng H, Chen J, Wang H, Cheng Y, Zou Z, Zhong Q, et al. Roflumilast reverses polymicrobial sepsis-induced liver damage by inhibiting inflammation in mice. Lab Invest. 2017;97:1008-1019 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that roflumilast prevents polymicrobial sepsis likely by suppressing NF-?B, p38 MAPK, and STAT3 pathways. ..
- Dai Y, Ren D, Yang Q, Cui Y, Guo W, Lai Y, et al. The TGF-? signalling negative regulator PICK1 represses prostate cancer metastasis to bone. Br J Cancer. 2017;117:685-694 pubmed publisher..Our findings uncover a novel functionally and clinically relevant epigenetic regulatory mechanism for constitutive activation of TGF-? signalling in bone metastasis of PCa. ..
- Han Z, Wu H, Liang C, Gao K, Mai H, Cai Y, et al. [Distribution of HIV-1 subtypes among foreign patients, in Guangzhou, between 2008 and 2010, and in 2015]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:805-809 pubmed publisher..Programs related to care, support and behavioral intervention for HIV positive foreigners living in Guangzhou, should be strengthened...
- Xie W, Ren M, Li L, Zhu Y, Chu Z, Zhu Z, et al. Perinatal testosterone exposure potentiates vascular dysfunction by ER? suppression in endothelial progenitor cells. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182945 pubmed publisher..We conclude that perinatal testosterone exposure potentiates vascular dysfunction through ER? suppression in EPCs. ..
- Wong N, Tang W, Han L, Best J, Zhang Y, Huang S, et al. MSM HIV testing following an online testing intervention in China. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:437 pubmed publisher..While high risk men generally had higher HIV testing rates, some MSM like students had lower testing rates, suggesting the need for further ways to enhance HIV testing in specific MSM communities. ..
- Braunlich K, Liu Z, Seger C. Occipitotemporal Category Representations Are Sensitive to Abstract Category Boundaries Defined by Generalization Demands. J Neurosci. 2017;37:7631-7642 pubmed publisher..Our results therefore indicate that occipitotemporal representations are flexibly modulated by abstract decisional factors. ..
- Dai D, Wen F, Zhou S, Su Z, Liu G, Wang M, et al. Association of MTTP gene variants with pediatric NAFLD: A candidate-gene-based analysis of single nucleotide variations in obese children. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185396 pubmed publisher..This may contribute to the altered lipid metabolism by disruption of assembly and secretion of lipoprotein, leading to reducing fat export from the involved hepatocytes. ..
- Gao S, Zheng G, Wang L, Liang Y, Zhang S, Lao X, et al. Zoledronate suppressed angiogenesis and osteogenesis by inhibiting osteoclasts formation and secretion of PDGF-BB. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179248 pubmed publisher..Our study found that zoledronate was able to suppress preosteoclasts releasing PDGF-BB, resulting in suppression of angiogenesis and osteogenesis. Our study may partly contributed to the mechanism of BRONJ. ..
- Fang J, Lu C, Wu S, Huang J, Zhou J. Portal vein/superior mesenteric vein resection in pancreatic cancer treatment in the elderly. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7335 pubmed publisher..This procedure could provide a promising opportunity for borderline resectable elderly pancreatic cancer patients. ..
- Wang F, Zhang Y, Mao J, Yu Z, Yi Z, Yu L, et al. Spectrum of mutations in Chinese children with steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol. 2017;32:1181-1192 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that the genetic testing results for pediatric SRNS patients vary with different ethnicities, and this information will help to improve management of the disease in clinical practice. ..
- Zou Z, Chen J, Feng H, Cheng Y, Wang H, Zhou Z, et al. Novel Phosphodiesterase 4 Inhibitor FCPR03 Alleviates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Neuroinflammation by Regulation of the cAMP/PKA/CREB Signaling Pathway and NF-κB Inhibition. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2017;362:67-77 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that FCPR03 inhibits the neuroinflammatory response through the activation of cAMP/PKA/CREB signaling pathway and NF-κB inhibition. ..
- Yu J, Xiao Z, Zhao R, Lu C, Zhang Y. Paeoniflorin suppressed IL-22 via p38 MAPK pathway and exerts anti-psoriatic effect. Life Sci. 2017;180:17-22 pubmed publisher..05). This effect was achieved by inhibiting the phosphorylation of p38 MAPK. The results of this work demonstrated that paeoniflorin is the active components of TGP and support its use as a therapeutic compound for psoriasis therapy. ..
- Wang D, Liang S, Zhang Z, Zhao G, Hu Y, Liang S, et al. A novel pathogenic splice acceptor site germline mutation in intron 14 of the APC gene in a Chinese family with familial adenomatous polyposis. Oncotarget. 2017;8:21327-21335 pubmed publisher..This novel splice-acceptor site mutation causing FAP in this Chinese family expands the germline mutation spectrum of the APC gene in the Chinese population. ..
- Huang J, Wu J, Wang S, You J, Ye Y, Ding Z, et al. Ultrasound biomicroscopy validation of a murine model of cardiac hypertrophic preconditioning: comparison with a hemodynamic assessment. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H138-H148 pubmed publisher..The protocol may be of great importance in the successful establishment of the hypertrophic preconditioning model for further mechanistic and pharmacological studies. ..
- Li Y, Pan C, Fang C, Zhao Z, Chen H, Guo P, et al. Pneumonia caused by extensive drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii among hospitalized patients: genetic relationships, risk factors and mortality. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:371 pubmed publisher..XDRAB pneumonia was strongly related to systemic illnesses and the APACHE II score but was not associated with in-hospital mortality. ..
- Zhang S, Wang C, Shi L, Li X, Zhou J, Song L, et al. High Expression of FLOT1 Is Associated with Progression and Poor Prognosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64709 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated FLOT1 is associated with aggressive characteristics of HCC, and suggested the possibility of its use as a prognostic marker in patients with HCC. ..
- Zhu S, Huang J, Peng W, Wu D, Luo M, Li Q, et al. Inhibition of smoothened decreases proliferation of synoviocytes in rheumatoid arthritis. Cell Mol Immunol. 2017;14:214-222 pubmed publisher..05). The results suggest that Shh signaling plays an important role in RA-FLSs proliferation in a Smo-dependent manner and may contribute to synovial hyperplasia. Targeting Shh signaling may help control joint damage in patients with RA. ..
- Han G, Chen Y, Huang H, Chen Z, Jing L, Xiao S. Fat Mass Is Positively Associated with Estimated Hip Bone Strength among Chinese Men Aged 50 Years and above with Low Levels of Lean Mass. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..This study suggested that LM played a critical role in bone health in middle-aged and elderly Chinese men, and that the maintenance of adequate FM could help to promote bone acquisition in relatively thin men. ..
- Liu F, Zhou N, Cao H, Fang X, Deng L, Chen W, et al. Chinese college freshmen's mental health problems and their subsequent help-seeking behaviors: A cohort design (2005-2011). PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185531 pubmed publisher..e., an inversed U shape). Implications for future studies and practices are discussed...
- Tan S, Shan Y, Wang Y, Lin Y, Liao S, Deng Z, et al. Exacerbation of oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced blood-brain barrier disruption: potential pathogenic role of interleukin-9 in ischemic stroke. Clin Sci (Lond). 2017;131:1499-1513 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IL-9 has a destructive effect on the BBB following OGD, at least in part by inducing eNOS production, and raise the possibility of targetting IL-9 for therapeutic intervention in IS. ..
- Li X, Yu W, Qian X, Xia Y, Zheng Y, Lee J, et al. Nucleus-Translocated ACSS2 Promotes Gene Transcription for Lysosomal Biogenesis and Autophagy. Mol Cell. 2017;66:684-697.e9 pubmed publisher..These results underscore the significance of nuclear ACSS2-mediated histone acetylation in maintaining cell homeostasis and tumor development. ..
- Guo Z, Xu J, Lai R, Wang S. Vasectomy and cardiovascular disease risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7852 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, large-volume, well-designed observational studies, with different ethnic populations, low risk of bias, and adjusted confounding factors, are awaited to confirm and update the findings of this analysis. ..
- Liu L, Li E, Luo L, Zhao S, Li F, Wang J, et al. PSCA regulates IL-6 expression through p38/NF-?B signaling in prostate cancer. Prostate. 2017;77:1389-1400 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that PSCA regulates the expression and secretion of IL-6 in human PCa cells through p38/NF-?B signaling pathways. PSCA may be a potential diagnostic marker and therapeutic target for PSCA-positive PCa. ..
- Li N, Xu Q, Liu Q, Pan D, Jiang Y, Liu M, et al. Leonurine attenuates fibroblast-like synoviocyte-mediated synovial inflammation and joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2017;56:1417-1427 pubmed publisher..Our findings show that leonurine reduces synovial inflammation and joint destruction in RA through the NF-ÎºB and mitogen-activated protein kinases pathways. Leonurine has potential as a therapeutic agent for RA. ..
- Xiao R, Lai Q, Yang J. [Reliability and validity of Meaningful Life Measure-Chinese Revised in Chinese college students]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2016;37:499-504 pubmed..20?0.90, and the scores were significantly higher in female students than in the male students (P<0.001). MLM-CR has good psychometric properties for application in comprehensive evaluation of personal meaning in life. ..
- Cong Z, Wu H, Guo Z, Qin T, Xu Y, Jing H, et al. High expression of C-X-C chemokine receptor 4 and Notch1 is predictive of lymphovascular invasion and poor prognosis in lung adenocarcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317708698 pubmed publisher..In lung adenocarcinoma patients with high C-X-C chemokine receptor 4 and Notch1 expression, simultaneous inhibition of both factors might be an effective treatment strategy. ..
- Yao Y, Chen Y, Adili R, McKeown T, Chen P, Zhu G, et al. Plant-based Food Cyanidin-3-Glucoside Modulates Human Platelet Glycoprotein VI Signaling and Inhibits Platelet Activation and Thrombus Formation. J Nutr. 2017;147:1917-1925 pubmed publisher..Supplementation of Cy-3-g may have protective effects against atherothrombosis. ..
- Tang H, Chen Y, Liu Y, Yin Y, Li G, Guo Y, et al. New Insights Into the Role of Estrogens in Male Fertility Based on Findings in Aromatase-Deficient Zebrafish. Endocrinology. 2017;158:3042-3054 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings indicate that estrogens are not needed to achieve and maintain normal fertility in male zebrafish. This finding challenges the traditional view that estrogens are indispensable for male fertility. ..
- Wang J, Zhang L, Huang S, Xu J, Zhou Y, Yu X, et al. Expression and prognostic significance of MYL9 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175280 pubmed publisher..254, 95% confidence interval = 1.347-3.771, p = 0.002). MYL9 expression might be a promising prognostic marker and therapeutic target in ESCC. ..
- Wang Z, Cheng Y, Abraham J, Yan R, Liu X, Chen W, et al. RNA sequencing of esophageal adenocarcinomas identifies novel fusion transcripts, including NPC1-MELK, arising from a complex chromosomal rearrangement. Cancer. 2017;123:3916-3924 pubmed publisher..These and other fusion transcripts merit further study as diagnostic markers and potential therapeutic targets in EAC. Cancer 2017;123:3916-24. © 2017 American Cancer Society. ..
- Wang Y, Zhou C, Gao H, Li C, Li D, Liu P, et al. Therapeutic effect of Cryptotanshinone on experimental rheumatoid arthritis through downregulating p300 mediated-STAT3 acetylation. Biochem Pharmacol. 2017;138:119-129 pubmed publisher..Our study suggested that the anti-arthritis effects of CTS were attained through suppression of p300-mediated STAT3 acetylation. Our data suggest that CTS might be a potential immune modulator for RA treatment. ..
- Wei J, Liu C, Ouyang H, Ma C, Xie M, Liu M, et al. Activation of RAGE/STAT3 pathway by methylglyoxal contributes to spinal central sensitization and persistent pain induced by bortezomib. Exp Neurol. 2017;296:74-82 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that accumulation of methylglyoxal may activate the RAGE/STAT3 signaling pathway in dorsal horn, and contributes to the spinal central sensitization and persistent pain induced by bortezomib treatment. ..
- Pan W, Zhu S, Qu K, Meeth K, Cheng J, He K, et al. The DNA Methylcytosine Dioxygenase Tet2 Sustains Immunosuppressive Function of Tumor-Infiltrating Myeloid Cells to Promote Melanoma Progression. Immunity. 2017;47:284-297.e5 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal a non-cell-intrinsic, tumor-promoting function for Tet2 and suggest that Tet2 may present a therapeutic target for the treatment of non-hematologic malignancies. ..
- Lee N, Cao B, Ke C, Lu H, Hu Y, Tam C, et al. IFITM3, TLR3, and CD55 Gene SNPs and Cumulative Genetic Risks for Severe Outcomes in Chinese Patients With H7N9/H1N1pdm09 Influenza. J Infect Dis. 2017;216:97-104 pubmed publisher..TLR4 was nonpolymorphic. Host genetic factors may influence clinical outcomes of avian and pandemic influenza infections. Such findings have important implications on disease burden and patient care in at-risk populations. ..
- Liu G, Tan S, Dang C, Peng K, Xie C, Xing S, et al. Motor Recovery Prediction With Clinical Assessment and Local Diffusion Homogeneity After Acute Subcortical Infarction. Stroke. 2017;48:2121-2128 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a combination of clinical assessment and LDH in the ipsilesional corticospinal tract in the acute phase can accurately predict resolution of upper limb impairment within 12 weeks after subcortical infarction. ..
- Guo S, Xue Y, He Q, He X, Guo K, Dong P, et al. Preoperative serum cystatin-C as a potential biomarker for prognosis of renal cell carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0178823 pubmed publisher..Measuring preoperative serum Cys-C might be a simple way for finding poor prognostic patients and patients with elevated preoperative Cys-C level should be more closely followed up. ..
- Ning Y, Cheng Y, Liu L, Sara J, Cao Z, Zheng W, et al. What is the association of hypothyroidism with risks of cardiovascular events and mortality? A meta-analysis of 55 cohort studies involving 1,898,314 participants. BMC Med. 2017;15:21 pubmed publisher..Hypothyroidism is associated with higher risks of cardiac mortality and all-cause mortality compared with euthyroidism in the general public or in patients with cardiac disease. ..
- Shi Y, Jia B, Xu W, Li W, Liu T, Liu P, et al. Chidamide in relapsed or refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma: a multicenter real-world study in China. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:69 pubmed publisher..Chidamide combined with chemotherapy may be a new treatment choice for refractory and relapsed PTCL patients but requires further investigation. ..
- Liu J, Liang M, Chen Y, Wang Y, Cai Y, Chen S, et al. Visual cortex activation decrement following cochlear implantation in prelingual deafened children. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;99:85-89 pubmed publisher..However, the N1 and P2 amplitudes were significantly larger in response to a sound stimulus than to a nonsound stimulus. Our findings suggest that P2 latency develops with CI usage and may be a biomarker of visual cortex plasticity. ..
- Jiang L, Yan Q, Fang S, Liu M, Yuan Y, Li Y, et al. Calcium-binding protein 39 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma growth and metastasis by activating extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling pathway. Hepatology. 2017;66:1529-1545 pubmed publisher..Better understanding of CAB39 may lead to its clinical application as a biomarker for a prognosis predictor and a novel therapeutic target. (Hepatology 2017;66:1529-1545). ..
- Li S, Wang L, Tie X, Sohya K, Lin X, Kirkwood A, et al. Brief Novel Visual Experience Fundamentally Changes Synaptic Plasticity in the Mouse Visual Cortex. J Neurosci. 2017;37:9353-9360 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that, in layer 2/3 of visual cortex, as in hippocampus, there is coexistence of two distinct activity-dependent systems of synaptic plasticity. ..
- Gao H, Huang H, Zheng A, Yu N, Li N. Determination of quantitative retention-activity relationships between pharmacokinetic parameters and biological effectiveness fingerprints of Salvia miltiorrhiza constituents using biopartitioning and microemulsion high-performance liquid chromatogr. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1067:10-17 pubmed publisher..QRARs and generated PK fingerprints were established. The test included water/oil-soluble danshen constituents and the prediction capacity of the regression model was validated. The results showed that the model had good predictability...
- Zhang M, Ma F, Xie R, Wu Y, Wu M, Zhang P, et al. Overexpression of Srcin1 contributes to the growth and metastasis of colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol. 2017;50:1555-1566 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a rationale for a mechanistic approach to CRC treatment based on the development of Srcin1-targeted therapies. ..
- Zhang J, Wong F, Zheng M. The preoperative reaction and decision-making process regarding colostomy surgery among Chinese rectal cancer patients. Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2017;28:107-113 pubmed publisher..Arriving at a decision is a process that nurses can facilitate by eliminating unnecessary misunderstanding surrounding colostomy surgery and by fully respecting patients' right to choose at the various stages. ..
- Deng J, Yang S, Yuan Q, Chen Y, Li D, Sun H, et al. Acupuncture Ameliorates Postoperative Ileus via IL-6-miR-19a-KIT Axis to Protect Interstitial Cells of Cajal. Am J Chin Med. 2017;45:737-755 pubmed publisher..Acupuncture can interfere with the "IL-6-miR-19a-KIT" axis, suggesting that it may be a therapeutic mechanism that works against POI. ..
- Zeng X, Su W, Bai Y, Chen T, Yan Z, Wang J, et al. Urinary metabolite profiling of flavonoids in Chinese volunteers after consumption of orange juice by UFLC-Q-TOF-MS/MS. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1061-1062:79-88 pubmed publisher..This work would be valuable for the clarification of metabolic profiles for flavonoids in Chinese population. ..
- Luo X, Hou L, Liang L, Dong G, Shen S, Zhao Z, et al. Long-acting PEGylated recombinant human growth hormone (Jintrolong) for children with growth hormone deficiency: phase II and phase III multicenter, randomized studies. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;177:195-205 pubmed publisher..05). Adverse event rates and treatment compliance were comparable between the two groups. Jintrolong PEG-rhGH at a dose of 0.2?mg/kg/week for 25 weeks is effective and safe for GHD treatment and is non-inferior to daily rhGH. ..
- Liu J, Dai Y, Li X, Cao K, Xie D, Tong Z, et al. Solute carrier family 12 member 5 promotes tumor invasion/metastasis of bladder urothelial carcinoma by enhancing NF-ÎºB/MMP-7 signaling pathway. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2691 pubmed publisher..Thus, SLC12A5 might be a prognostic marker as well as a therapeutic target for BUC. ..
- Jiang S, Eberhart C, Zhang Y, Heo H, Wen Z, Blair L, et al. Amide proton transfer-weighted magnetic resonance image-guided stereotactic biopsy in patients with newly diagnosed gliomas. Eur J Cancer. 2017;83:9-18 pubmed publisher..APTw imaging can be readily translated for more widespread use and can assist diagnostic neurosurgical procedures by increasing the accuracy of tumour sampling in patients with infiltrating gliomas. ..
- Jin Y, Yao J, Wang S, Zhang W, Zhou G, Zhang F, et al. Prognostic value of primary gross tumor volume and standardized uptake value of 18F-FDG in PET/CT for distant metastasis in locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317717843 pubmed publisher..Combining SUVmax-N with clinical stage gives a more precise picture in predicting distant metastasis. ..
- Yang L, Tucker D, Dong Y, Wu C, Lu Y, Li Y, et al. Photobiomodulation therapy promotes neurogenesis by improving post-stroke local microenvironment and stimulating neuroprogenitor cells. Exp Neurol. 2018;299:86-96 pubmed publisher..These findings provide strong support for the promising therapeutic effect of PBM on neuronal repair following ischemic stroke. ..
- Cheng Y, Guo L, Deng M, Song Y. [Clinical feature and genetic analysis of a family affected by congenital bile acid synthesis defect type 2: identification of 2 novel mutations in AKR1D1 gene]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:734-740 pubmed..On a follow-up 3 months later, a soft liver was palpable 2.5?cm below the right subcostal margin, and all liver function indices recovered to normal ranges. ..
- Chen X, Chen Z, Zhu S, Liu T, Wen Y, Su Y, et al. Prognostic value of transforming growth factor-beta in patients with colorectal cancer who undergo surgery: a meta-analysis. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:240 pubmed publisher..61-3.31) and 1.11 (95% CI: 1.03-1.20), respectively. This meta-analysis demonstrates that TGF-Î² can be used as a prognostic biomarker for CRC patients undergoing surgery, especially for CRC patients from Western countries. ..
- Haycock P, Burgess S, Nounu A, Zheng J, Okoli G, Bowden J, et al. Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study. JAMA Oncol. 2017;3:636-651 pubmed publisher..28-0.61]) and interstitial lung disease (OR, 0.09 [95% CI, 0.05-0.15]). It is likely that longer telomeres increase risk for several cancers but reduce risk for some non-neoplastic diseases, including cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Liu B, Chen X, Yi H, Han L, Ji B, Chen H, et al. ?-Catenin is involved in oleanolic acid-dependent promotion of proliferation in human hair matrix cells in an in vitro organ culture model. Fitoterapia. 2017;121:136-140 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that OA may promote human hair growth by stimulating hair matrix cell proliferation through the Wnt/?-catenin pathway. ..
- Yang C, Li X, Zhang G, Lan J, Zhang Y, Chu H, et al. Comparison of perceptual eye positions among patients with different degrees of anisometropia. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8119 pubmed publisher..05).There was an obvious deviation of vertical PEP in patients with anisometropia ?2.50D, indicating that the instability of vertical PEP might be associated with the development of severe anisometropia. ..
- Xu R, Li Q, Liu R, Shen J, Li M, Zhao M, et al. Association Analysis of the MHC in Lupus Nephritis. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3383-3394 pubmed publisher..001; odds ratio, 0.38; 95% confidence interval, 0.30 to 0.49) at genome-wide significance. These data implicate aberrant peptide presentation by MHC classes 1 and 2 molecules and sex hormone modulation in the development of LN. ..
- Wang Z, Niimi M, Ding Q, Liu Z, Wang L, Zhang J, et al. Comparative studies of three cholesteryl ester transfer proteins and their interactions with known inhibitors. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180772 pubmed publisher..Analysis of CETP molecules in silico revealed that rabbit and hamster CETP showed many features that are similar to human CETP. These results provide novel insights into understanding CETP functions and molecular properties. ..
- Fu W, Zhu J, Xiong S, Jia W, Zhao Z, Zhu S, et al. BARD1 Gene Polymorphisms Confer Nephroblastoma Susceptibility. EBioMedicine. 2017;16:101-105 pubmed publisher..The presence of three risk genotypes was significantly associated with nephroblastoma risk in females and clinical stage I+II nephroblastoma. Our results suggested that BARD1 rs7585356 G>A may be associated with nephroblastoma risk. ..
- Zheng C, Liu R, Xue B, Luo J, Gao L, Wang Y, et al. Impact and consequences of polyphenols and fructooligosaccharide interplay on gut microbiota in rats. Food Funct. 2017;8:1925-1932 pubmed publisher..The effect of consuming FOS and/or polyphenols on the health of hosts needs to be further explored. ..
- Feng B, Shang J, Wu S, Chen H, Han Y, Li Y, et al. [Efficacy and safety of pegylated interferon ?-2b injection (Y shape, 40 kD) in treatment of patients with genotype 1/6 chronic hepatitis C]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:187-194 pubmed publisher..9%?????????????????????????????93.8%?????????????????????96.30%?94.94%??????????????5.13%?5.06%? ??? peg-ifn???????????1/6?chc???????????peg-ifn?-2b?y??40 kd????????peg-ifn?-2a??????????. ..
- Wang R, Wang Y, Mu N, Lou X, Li W, Chen Y, et al. Activation of NLRP3 inflammasomes contributes to hyperhomocysteinemia-aggravated inflammation and atherosclerosis in apoE-deficient mice. Lab Invest. 2017;97:922-934 pubmed publisher..Hcy activates NLRP3 inflammasomes in ROS-dependent pathway in macrophages. These results may have implication for the treatment of HHcy-associated cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Zheng G, Huang X, Zhao H, Jin G, Wang B. The Effect of the Treatment with Heated Humidified High-Flow Nasal Cannula on Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome in China: A Single-Center Experience. Can Respir J. 2017;2017:3782401 pubmed publisher..i>Conclusions. HHHFNC is an effective and well-tolerated strategy as the primary treatment of mild to moderate RDS in preterm infants older than 28 weeks of GA. ..