Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Publications1183 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang H, Liu Z, Hua X. Menin expression is regulated by transforming growth factor beta signaling in leukemia cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1556-62 pubmed
- Wu S, Lin Y, Xu D, Chen J, Shu M, Zhu W, et al. MiR-135a functions as a selective killer of malignant glioma. Oncogene. 2012;31:3866-74 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest an important role of miR-135a in glioma etiology and provide a potential candidate for malignant glioma therapy. ..
- Zhou J, Mao W, Li D, Hu Y, Xia F, Fung W. A powerful parent-of-origin effects test for qualitative traits incorporating control children in nuclear families. J Hum Genet. 2012;57:500-7 pubmed publisher..Application of C-PATu to a Framingham Heart Study data set further shows the feasibility in practical application of the test. ..
- Su N, Peng L, Xia B, Zhao Y, Xu A, Wang J, et al. Lyn is involved in CD24-induced ERK1/2 activation in colorectal cancer. Mol Cancer. 2012;11:43 pubmed publisher..The expression of CD24 is associated with activation of Lyn and ERK1/2, which might be a novel mechanism related to CD24-mediated regulation of CRC development. ..
- Liu W, Liu Q, Chen D, Liang H, Chen X, Huang W, et al. Epidemiology and clinical presentation of the four human parainfluenza virus types. BMC Infect Dis. 2013;13:28 pubmed publisher..The study suggested pathogenic activity of HPIV in gastrointestinal illness. The clinical presentation of HPIV infection may differ by patient age. ..
- Fan Q, He J, Wang Q, Cai H, Sun X, Zhou X, et al. Functional polymorphism in the 5'-UTR of CR2 is associated with susceptibility to nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:11-6 pubmed publisher..Our findings implicate CR2 as a susceptibility gene for NPC and suggest that enhanced CR2 expression may be involved in the oncogenesis and development of NPC. ..
- Lin H, Zhang Y, Xu Y, Xu X, Liu T, Luo Y, et al. Temperature changes between neighboring days and mortality in summer: a distributed lag non-linear time series analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e66403 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that temperature changes between neighboring days might be an alternative temperature indicator for studying temperature-mortality relationship. ..
- Liu X, Ma H, Huang H, Wang C, Tang H, Li M, et al. Is the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration creatinine-cystatin C equation useful for glomerular filtration rate estimation in the elderly?. Clin Interv Aging. 2013;8:1387-91 pubmed publisher..However, the cost-effectiveness of the CKD-EPI creatinine-cystatin C equation for clinical use should be considered. ..
- Zhang Y, Xu F, Liang H, Cai M, Wen X, Li X, et al. Exenatide inhibits the growth of endometrial cancer Ishikawa xenografts in nude mice. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1340-8 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that exenatide could attenuate the growth of endometrial cancer Ishikawa xenografts in nude mice, and AMPK may be the target of the mechanism. ..
- Wang S, Li F, Quan E, Dong D, Wu B. Efflux Transport Characterization of Resveratrol Glucuronides in UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 Transfected HeLa Cells: Application of a Cellular Pharmacokinetic Model to Decipher the Contribution of Multidrug Resistance-Associated Protein 4. Drug Metab Dispos. 2016;44:485-8 pubmed publisher..Integration of mechanistic pharmacokinetic modeling with transporter knockdown was a useful method to derive the contribution percentage of an exporter to overall glucuronide excretion. ..
- Wik G, Huang Y, Zeng T, Qu S, Zheng Y, Zhang J, et al. Waiguan Stimulation May Kindle Anticorrelated Brain Networks: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data Revisited. J Acupunct Meridian Stud. 2016;9:22-5 pubmed publisher..Cerebellar activation during true Waiguan acupuncture implies the region's influence on healing networks. ..
- Zhong M, Zhao X, Li J, Yuan W, Yan G, Tong M, et al. Tumor Suppressor Folliculin Regulates mTORC1 through Primary Cilia. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:11689-97 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that FLCN is part of a flow sensory mechanism that regulates mTORC1 through primary cilia. ..
- Zhou N, Wu Y, Su T, Zhang L, Yin K, Zheng D, et al. Course constructions: A case-base of forensic toxicology. J Forensic Leg Med. 2017;50:36-38 pubmed publisher..This essay reviews the construction process of said cases-base, which is intended to set an example of forensic toxicology education. ..
- Xin X, Xu Q, Gong D. Treatment of chronic pelvic inflammation with acupuncture and TDP irradiation--a report of 23 cases. J Tradit Chin Med. 2005;25:16-7 pubmed
- Zhong X, Chen S, Huang W, Yang J, Chen X, Zhou Y, et al. Novel and known mutations of TGFBI, their genotype-phenotype correlation and structural modeling in 3 Chinese families with lattice corneal dystrophy. Mol Vis. 2010;16:224-30 pubmed
- Guo P, Liu T, Zhang Q, Wang L, Xiao J, Zhang Q, et al. Developing a dengue forecast model using machine learning: A case study in China. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11:e0005973 pubmed publisher..Accurate and timely forecasts of dengue incidence in China are still lacking. We aimed to use the state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to develop an accurate predictive model of dengue...
- Sun Z. [Photodynamic therapy of nasopharyngeal carcinoma by argon or dye laser--an analysis of 137 cases]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 1992;14:290-2 pubmed..31%), with an over-all marked response rate of 89.78% (123/137). The efficacy and indication of photodynamic therapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma using various light sources (argon and dye laser) are discussed...
- Zhou Y, Xie C, Chen D, Chen L. [Study on the relationship between airway bacterial infections and acute exacerbations in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2007;28:503-6 pubmed..The purpose of this study was to observe the bacterial infections of respiratory tract in patients with acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (AECOPD)...
- Zhang Y, Yu L, Fu S, Ye J, Liu X. [Clinical study of pulmonary infection in kidney transplantation recipients taking new immunosuppressant]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2008;28:1037-40 pubmed..Early diagnosis and early treatment are critical for decreasing the mortality of severe pneumonia and for improving the survival rate of the patients and grafts. ..
- Nie Q, Fang M, Xie L, Shi J, Zhang X. cDNA cloning, characterization, and variation analysis of chicken adipose triglyceride lipase (ATGL) gene. Mol Cell Biochem. 2009;320:67-74 pubmed publisher..02 x 10(-3). Seven of the 15 SNPs were non-synonymous. All SNPs had allelic frequencies over 5% and could be considered as candidate markers for future marker-trait association analysis. ..
- Lin H, Zhang Z, Zhang H, Yan P, Wang Q, Bai L. Primary culture of human blood-retinal barrier cells and preliminary study of APOBEC3 expression: an in vitro study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009;50:4436-43 pubmed publisher..Different expression of APOBEC3 in human blood-retinal barrier gives a clue to further research in intrinsic antiviral immunity in HIV-1-related retinopathy. ..
- Tao X, Xia J, Chen X, Wang H, Dai Y, Rhodus N, et al. FOXP3 T regulatory cells in lesions of oral lichen planus correlated with disease activity. Oral Dis. 2010;16:76-82 pubmed publisher..39 +/- 0.71%vs 4.91 +/- 1.59%). These data indicated that FOXP3(+) Treg were involved in the pathogenesis of OLP and correlated with disease's subtype and activity. ..
- Liu F, Cai X, Yang H, Xia X, Guo Z, Yuan J, et al. The bioactive metabolites of the mangrove endophytic fungus Talaromyces sp. ZH-154 isolated from Kandelia candel (L.) Druce. Planta Med. 2010;76:185-9 pubmed publisher..The absolute configuration of 1 was unequivocally determined by single-crystal X-ray diffraction. All isolated compounds were evaluated for their antimicrobial and in vitro cytotoxic activities...
- Liang Y, Zhong Z, Huang Y, Deng W, Cao J, Tsao G, et al. Stem-like cancer cells are inducible by increasing genomic instability in cancer cells. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:4931-40 pubmed publisher..Our study thus suggested that, beside transformation of tissue stem cells leading to CSC generation, genomic instability could be another potential mechanism resulting in SLCC formation, especially at tumor recurrence stage...
- Cui N, Hu L, Lao S. [Relationship between Pi-Wei damp-heat syndrome with expressions of nuclear factor-kappaB mRNA and heat shock protein 70 mRNA in patients with chronic gastritis]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2010;30:18-21 pubmed
- Zhu X, Guo Y, Li X, Ding Y, Chen L. Metastasis-associated protein 1 nuclear expression is associated with tumor progression and clinical outcome in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol. 2010;5:1159-66 pubmed publisher..Little research has been done to test the usefulness of metastasis-associated protein 1 (MTA1) as a prognostic marker for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). In this study, we investigated MTA1 expression and its prognostic value for NSCLC...
- Long Y, Huang M, Liao W. Identification of novel cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase gene cDNAs in the brain of guinea pig. Neurosci Bull. 2010;26:365-70 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the brain-expressed Pde genes are identified in guinea pig, which lays the foundation for further investigating the physiological roles of PDE proteins in the brain. ..
- Zhang R, Ban X, Mo Y, Lv M, Duan X, Shen J, et al. Kimura's disease: the CT and MRI characteristics in fifteen cases. Eur J Radiol. 2011;80:489-97 pubmed publisher..To summarize the CT and MRI features in a series of fifteen cases of Kimura's disease...
- YUAN C, Cai H, Huang Y, Ye Y, ZHAO M, Lu X, et al. [Establishment of a nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell line CNE1 stably overexpressing ebv-miR-BART7 mediated by lentivirus]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2011;31:419-22 pubmed
- Jiang Z, Wang P, Pan B, Xie Z, Li D, Wang T, et al. Evaluation of levofloxacin release characteristics from a human foldable capsular vitreous body in vitro. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2012;28:33-40 pubmed publisher..This study sets forth a novel combined research and therapeutic strategy as a vitreous substitute and intravitreal drug delivery system for the treatment of bacterial endophthalmitis. ..
- Wang C, Xie J, Guo J, Manning H, Gore J, Guo N. Evaluation of CD44 and CD133 as cancer stem cell markers for colorectal cancer. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:1301-8 pubmed publisher..The absence of surface molecule(s) on CSCs will make it even more difficult to track and target this group of minority cells. ..
- Li H, Guo L, Chen S, Zhao X, Zhuang S, Wang L, et al. GOLPH3 overexpression correlates with tumor progression and poor prognosis in patients with clinically N0 oral tongue cancer. J Transl Med. 2012;10:168 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest GOLPH3 overexpression is associated with poor prognosis for cN0 oral tongue cancer patients and may represent a novel and useful prognostic indicator for cN0 oral tongue cancer. ..
- Shi Z, Wang Y, Du C, Huang N, Wang L, Ning C. Silicon nitride films for the protective functional coating: blood compatibility and biomechanical property study. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2012;16:9-20 pubmed publisher..The study suggests that by Si-N coating the metal surfaces could be a choice to prolong the life of the sliding pair Co-Cr-Mo alloy/UHMWPE implants. ..
- Yuan P, Shen X, Liu J, Hou Y, Zhu M, Huang J, et al. Effects of dentifrice containing hydroxyapatite on dentinal tubule occlusion and aqueous hexavalent chromium cations sorption: a preliminary study. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e45283 pubmed publisher..36%. In addition, the sorption was stable. Our study suggests that HA can be added to ordinary dentifrice to obtain dentifrice that has both relieving dentin hypersensitivity benefits and also helps to control environmental pollution. ..
- Lan C, Huang X, Lin S, Huang H, Cai Q, Lu J, et al. High density of IL-17-producing cells is associated with improved prognosis for advanced epithelial ovarian cancer. Cell Tissue Res. 2013;352:351-9 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide a new insight into the complex role of IL-17 in the tumor microenvironment of ovarian cancer. ..
- Dai H, Guan X, Li X, You L, Lau Y. Psychometric properties of a mainland Chinese version of the Iowa Infant Feeding Attitude Scale among postpartum women in China. Contemp Nurse. 2013;44:11-20 pubmed publisher..Construct validity was confirmed and showed four factors. However, future studies are required to improve the lower level internal consistency of the IIFAS. ..
- Song X, Chen H, Wang X, Deng X, Xi Y, He Q, et al. H. pylori-encoded CagA disrupts tight junctions and induces invasiveness of AGS gastric carcinoma cells via Cdx2-dependent targeting of Claudin-2. Cell Immunol. 2013;286:22-30 pubmed publisher..This provides a new mechanism whereby CagA induced dedifferentiation of AGS cells, leading to malignant behavior of biology. ..
- Yang Y, Zhou Y, Hu J, Luo F, Xie Y, Shen Y, et al. Ficolin-A/2, acting as a new regulator of macrophage polarization, mediates the inflammatory response in experimental mouse colitis. Immunology. 2017;151:433-450 pubmed publisher..Hence, our data suggest that FCN-A/2 may be used as a novel therapeutic target for IBD. ..
- Wu S, Li Y, Wang Y. [Expression of asparagine synthetase in relapsed or refractory extranodal NK/T cell lymphoma]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2016;37:465-469 pubmed..Asparaginasum-based chemotherapy regimens are recommended for treatment of relapsed or refractory extranodal NK/T cell lymphoma with low ASNS expressions. ..
- Pan W, Zhu S, Qu K, Meeth K, Cheng J, He K, et al. The DNA Methylcytosine Dioxygenase Tet2 Sustains Immunosuppressive Function of Tumor-Infiltrating Myeloid Cells to Promote Melanoma Progression. Immunity. 2017;47:284-297.e5 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal a non-cell-intrinsic, tumor-promoting function for Tet2 and suggest that Tet2 may present a therapeutic target for the treatment of non-hematologic malignancies. ..
- Chen C, Ye H, Zeng H, Long Y, Sun C, Li H, et al. [The feasibility study of using the dual stylet method as a bedside measure in facilitating insertion of the spiral distal end nasal-enteral feeding tube in critically ill patients]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2008;20:335-7 pubmed..No severe complication was noted. The dual stylet method can be used effectively and safely in critically ill patients as a bedside measure after placement of the spiral distal end nasal-enteral feeding tubes. ..
- Yan T, Mo Q, Cai R, Chen X, Zhang C, Liu Y, et al. Reliable detection of paternal SNPs within deletion breakpoints for non-invasive prenatal exclusion of homozygous Î±-thalassemia in maternal plasma. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24779 pubmed publisher..This method could be used as a routine NIPD test to exclude gross fetal deletions in Î±-thalassemia major, and could further be employed to test for other diseases due to gene deletion. ..
- Wang H, Giambini H, Zhang W, Ye G, Zhao C, An K, et al. A modified sagittal spine postural classification and its relationship to deformities and spinal mobility in a chinese osteoporotic population. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e38560 pubmed publisher..This study included a new spine postural alignment classification that should be considered in future population studies. ..
- Li C, Wu X, Feng X, He Y, Liu H, Pei F, et al. A novel conditioning regimen improves outcomes in ?-thalassemia major patients using unrelated donor peripheral blood stem cell transplantation. Blood. 2012;120:3875-81 pubmed publisher..7% in the UD-PBSCT group and 10.0% in the MSD-HSCT group. In conclusion, UD-PBSCTs using the well-tolerated NF-08-TM protocol show similar results to MSD-HSCTs and can be used to treat ?-thalassemia patients in the absence of MSDs...
- Jiang X, Li X, Huang H, Jiang F, Lin Z, He H, et al. Elevated levels of mitochondrion-associated autophagy inhibitor LRPPRC are associated with poor prognosis in patients with prostate cancer. Cancer. 2014;120:1228-36 pubmed publisher..LRPPRC levels may be used as an independent biomarker for patients with PCa at a late stage with poor prognosis. ..
- Sun X, Ou Z, Chen R, Niu X, Chen D, Kang R, et al. Activation of the p62-Keap1-NRF2 pathway protects against ferroptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Hepatology. 2016;63:173-84 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate novel molecular mechanisms and signaling pathways of ferroptosis; the status of NRF2 is a key factor that determines the therapeutic response to ferroptosis-targeted therapies in HCC cells. ..
- Xia Y, Huang S, Li X, Yang N, Huang J, Xue C, et al. A family-based association study of megsin A23167G polymorphism with susceptibility and progression of IgA nephropathy in a Chinese population. Clin Nephrol. 2006;65:153-9 pubmed..To investigate the association of megsin A23167G polymorphism with susceptibility and progression of IgA nephropathy in Chinese population...
- Li C, Yang R, Lin Y, She Z, Zhou S. A new nonadride derivative from mangrove fungus (strain No. k38). J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2007;9:285-91 pubmed..The structure and relative configuration of 1 were elucidated by spectral data and X-ray diffraction analysis. Primary bioassays showed that 2 had medium cytotoxic activity against HEp-2 and HepG2 Cells, and 1 exhibited weak activity...
- Cao J, Tang M, Li W, Xie J, Du H, Tang W, et al. Upregulation of activator protein-4 in human colorectal cancer with metastasis. Int J Surg Pathol. 2009;17:16-21 pubmed publisher..01). Our results also presented that the activator protein-4 expression was associated with the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and vascular endothelial growth factor in the advanced colorectal cancer. ..
- Wang X, He Y. [Construction of a lentiviral vector carrying human bcl-2 gene and its expression in human ovarian granulosa cells]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2008;28:1856-9 pubmed..The recombinant lentivirus GC-FU-bcl-2 has been successfully constructed, which is capable of delivering the target gene bcl-2 into human ovarian GCs for its stable expression. ..
- Chen J, Li H, Jin S, Zhang J, Li J. [Detection of serum autoantibodies to melanocyte and correlation between melanoma antigen recognized by T-cells and vitiligo in children]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:2107-8, 2111 pubmed..Melanocytes MART-1 may correlate to the autoimmune mechanism in children with vitiligo. ..
- Wen L, Lin W, Zhao W, Li G, Bai X, Xiao J. [Effect of sevoflurane versus propofol-remifentanil anesthesia on neuromuscular blockade by continuous cisatracurium infusion]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2010;30:163-5 pubmed
- Hua W, Fu Y, Liao Y, Xia W, Chen Y, Zeng Y, et al. Curcumin induces down-regulation of EZH2 expression through the MAPK pathway in MDA-MB-435 human breast cancer cells. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;637:16-21 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that an underlying mechanism of the MAPK pathway mediates the down-regulation of EZH2, thus contributing to the anti-proliferative effects of curcumin against breast cancer. ..
- Zheng J, Feng X, Liu P, Zhong L, Lai S. Site location optimization of regional air quality monitoring network in China: methodology and case study. J Environ Monit. 2011;13:3185-95 pubmed publisher..The work shown in this study can be used as a reference to guide site location optimization of a RAQMN design in China or other regions of the world. ..
- Zhang A, Wu X, Li J, Zhang Z, Zhang H. Molecular characterization, tissue expression and nucleotide variation of the porcine AZ1 gene. Gene. 2012;501:79-84 pubmed publisher..Expression patterns showed that in Lantang pig, the AZ1 gene is differentially expressed in various tissues and displayed higher expression in lung and skeletal muscle. ..
- He B, Liu F, Ruan J, Li A, Chen J, Li R, et al. Silencing TRPC1 expression inhibits invasion of CNE2 nasopharyngeal tumor cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1548-54 pubmed publisher..These findings support further investigation of the potential of TRPC1 as a novel therapeutic target for intervention in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ..
- Zhu D, Zhou X, Xing D. Ultrasensitive aptamer-based bio bar code immunomagnetic separation and electrochemiluminescence method for the detection of protein. Anal Chim Acta. 2012;725:39-43 pubmed publisher..Due to the wide availability of aptamer for numerous proteins, this aptamer-based bio bar code IM-ECL method holds great promise in protein detection. ..
- Qi Y, Li Y, Zhang L, Huang J. microRNA expression profiling and bioinformatic analysis of dengue virus?infected peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Mol Med Rep. 2013;7:791-8 pubmed publisher..Using ingenuity pathway analysis, we noted that canonical pathways, including biological regulation, may be modulated by these miRNAs. ..
- Zhou Y, Zhou Q, Lin Q, Chen R, Gong Y, Liu Y, et al. Evaluation of risk factors for extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: ABO blood group, hepatitis B virus and their synergism. Int J Cancer. 2013;133:1867-75 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests an association between A blood type, HBV infection and ECC risk, and a synergism between A blood type and HBV infection in the development of ECC. ..
- Wang W, Zhou M, Huang W, Zhang X. Ex-PRESS implantation versus trabeculectomy in uncontrolled glaucoma: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63591 pubmed publisher..65) and 0.36 (0.13, 0.97), respectively. Ex-Press was associated with equivalent efficacy to Trab in lowering IOP. Comparable proportions of patients reached the IOP target with Ex-Press and Trab. Ex-Press was better tolerated than Trab. ..
- Tsigkou A, Reis F, Ciarmela P, Lee M, Jiang B, Tosti C, et al. Expression Levels of Myostatin and Matrix Metalloproteinase 14 mRNAs in Uterine Leiomyoma are Correlated With Dysmenorrhea. Reprod Sci. 2015;22:1597-602 pubmed publisher..Overall, the present findings showed that MMP14 mRNA is highly expressed in uterine leiomyoma, where it correlates with the molecular expression of growth factors and is further increased in cases of intense dysmenorrhea. ..
- Skowronska Krawczyk D, Zhao L, Zhu J, Weinreb R, Cao G, Luo J, et al. P16INK4a Upregulation Mediated by SIX6 Defines Retinal Ganglion Cell Pathogenesis in Glaucoma. Mol Cell. 2015;59:931-40 pubmed publisher..Our study provides important insights linking genetic susceptibility to the underlying mechanism of RGC death and provides a unified theory of glaucoma pathogenesis. ..
- Zhang S, Xie X, Wen J, Luo K, Liu Q, Yang H, et al. TRPV6 plays a new role in predicting survival of patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Diagn Pathol. 2016;11:14 pubmed publisher..1 % vs 28.6 %, P = 0.005). TRPV6 is down-regulated in ESCC. As a predictive biomarker, TRPV6 plays a Janus-like role in predicting survival of male and female ESCC patients. ..
- Huang Z, Zhang L, Chen Y, Zhang H, Zhang Q, Li R, et al. Cdc42 deficiency induces podocyte apoptosis by inhibiting the Nwasp/stress fibers/YAP pathway. Cell Death Dis. 2016;7:e2142 pubmed publisher..Thus, the Cdc42/Nwasp/stress fibers/YAP signal pathway may potentially play an important role in regulating podocyte apoptosis. Maintaining necessary Cdc42 would be one potent way to prevent proteinuria kidney diseases. ..
- Tian X, Huang J, Lin J, Zhang X, Ma J, Bian Z. [Sinogram restoration for low-dose cerebral perfusion CT images]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2016;37:470-474 pubmed
- Luo X, Hou L, Liang L, Dong G, Shen S, Zhao Z, et al. Long-acting PEGylated recombinant human growth hormone (Jintrolong) for children with growth hormone deficiency: phase II and phase III multicenter, randomized studies. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;177:195-205 pubmed publisher..05). Adverse event rates and treatment compliance were comparable between the two groups. Jintrolong PEG-rhGH at a dose of 0.2?mg/kg/week for 25 weeks is effective and safe for GHD treatment and is non-inferior to daily rhGH. ..
- He M, Wang W, Huang W. Variations and Trends in Health Burden of Visual Impairment Due to Cataract: A Global Analysis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58:4299-4306 pubmed publisher..001). The global health burden of vision loss due to cataract increased between 1990 and 2015 despite considerable efforts from the World Health Organization and VISION 2020 initiatives. ..
- Yao D, Zhou Y, Zhu L, Ouyang L, Zhang J, Jiang Y, et al. Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship studies of a focused library of pyrimidine moiety with anti-proliferative and anti-metastasis activities in triple negative breast cancer. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;140:155-171 pubmed publisher..In vitro experiments revealed that Y29 attenuated metastasis by PDGFR-? inhibition-induced autophagy and could enhance autophagy-related cell death through AKT-MAPK feedback loop in MDA-MB-231 cells. ..
- Ma W, Huang Y, Lin L, Zhu X, Chen Y, Xu H, et al. Two new biologically active illudane sesquiterpenes from the mycelial cultures of Panaeolus retirugis. J Antibiot (Tokyo). 2004;57:721-5 pubmed..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis. Both compounds exhibited antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus, and paneolic acid showed cytotoxicity to HL60 cell with an IC50 of 18.9 microg/ml. ..
- Liu H, Cheng B, Yu W, Sun R, Tang J, Fu X. [Role of angiotensin II receptors in proliferation of fibroblast derived from human hypertrophic scars]. Zhonghua Zheng Xing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2007;23:36-9 pubmed..The present study provides new insight into pathogenesis of hypertrophic scars. ..
- Yang Y, Xu C, Chen Y, Lu M, Cai C, Li H, et al. [ABO-incompatible liver transplantation for liver failure]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;87:2833-6 pubmed..ABO-incompatible OLT is an acceptable option to cure liver failure in emergency. Intensive perioperative supervision is essential to improve the effect of ABO-incompatible OLT. ..
- He Y, Lu A, Zha Y, Yan X, Song Y, Zeng S, et al. Correlations between symptoms as assessed in traditional chinese medicine (TCM) and ACR20 efficacy response: a comparison study in 396 patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with TCM or Western medicine. J Clin Rheumatol. 2007;13:317-21 pubmed publisher..Symptoms including those not directly related to joints and those inquired about in TCM may have influence on the efficacy of therapy, and might merit further study to ascertain if they can be helpful to guide specific therapy. ..
- Yu Q, Zhang Z, Zhang H, Lin H, Li X, Bai L, et al. Inducible nitric oxide synthase is involved in the oxidation stress induced by HIV-1 gp120 in human retina pigment epithelial cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:2578-83 pubmed..Gp120 induces oxidative stress in D407 cell by stimulating MDA and NO production, which is mediated by up-regulating iNOS expression. Gp120 may mediate oxidation stress in AIDS-associated retinopathy. ..
- Hu C, Li Z, Du Z, Zhang A, Yang D, Wu G. Human umbilical cord-derived endothelial progenitor cells promote growth cytokines-mediated neorevascularization in rat myocardial infarction. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:548-55 pubmed..This may indicate a promising stem cell resource in cell-based therapy for ischaemic diseases. ..
- Yang H, Hou X, Lin P, Rong T, Yang H, Fu J. Survival and risk factors of surgically treated mediastinal invasion T4 non-small cell lung cancer. Ann Thorac Surg. 2009;88:372-8 pubmed publisher..Pneumonectomy should be done with caution due to a high mortality risk and poor prognosis. Further studies are warranted to assess the role of sex on survival. ..
- Xiao J, Yin S, Li Y, Xie S, Nie D, Ma L, et al. SKP2 siRNA inhibits the degradation of P27kip1 and down-regulates the expression of MRP in HL-60/A cells. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2009;41:699-708 pubmed..Down-regulating the SKP2 expression and arresting cells in the G0/G1 phase improve drug sensitivity of leukemia cells with down-regulated MRP expression. ..
- Xu F, Shi X, Li S, Cui J, Lu Z, Jin Y, et al. Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel water-soluble triptolide derivatives: Antineoplastic activity against imatinib-resistant CML cells bearing T315I mutant Bcr-Abl. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010;18:1806-15 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that this series of derivatives may be promising agents to overcome imatinib-resistance caused by the Bcr-Abl-T315I mutation. ..
- Li L, Qiao P, Yang J, Lu L, Tan S, Lu H, et al. Maleic anhydride-modified chicken ovalbumin as an effective and inexpensive anti-HIV microbicide candidate for prevention of HIV sexual transmission. Retrovirology. 2010;7:37 pubmed publisher..ML-OVA is a potent HIV fusion/entry inhibitor with the potential to be developed as an effective, safe and inexpensive anti-HIV microbicide. ..
- Li C, Zhang W, Zhang R, Zhang L, Wu P, Zhang F. Therapeutic effects and prognostic factors in high-intensity focused ultrasound combined with chemoembolisation for larger hepatocellular carcinoma. Eur J Cancer. 2010;46:2513-21 pubmed publisher..01). TNM stage, portal vein tumour thrombosis and Child-Pugh classification each had a significant effect on the survival. HIFU ablation combined with TACE is safe, effective and a promising approach for the treatment of larger HCC. ..
- Deng R, Tang J, Ma J, Chen S, Xia L, Zhou W, et al. PKB/Akt promotes DSB repair in cancer cells through upregulating Mre11 expression following ionizing radiation. Oncogene. 2011;30:944-55 pubmed publisher..These results together support Akt can upregulate the expression of Mre11 through GSK3?/ ?-catenin/LEF pathway to elevate DSB-repair capacity in cancer cells. ..
- Zou S, Xu W, Zhang R, Tang J, Chen Y, Zhang G. Occurrence and distribution of antibiotics in coastal water of the Bohai Bay, China: impacts of river discharge and aquaculture activities. Environ Pollut. 2011;159:2913-20 pubmed publisher..This study reveals that the high consumption of some antibiotics in aquaculture activities may pose high ecological risk to the bay. ..
- Wang Q, Wu Z, Wei J, Owen R, Lun Z. Human Angiostrongylus cantonensis: an update. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2012;31:389-95 pubmed publisher..The most effective method for prevention is to persuade people not to eat raw or undercooked intermediate and paratenic hosts...
- Ning Y, Li Q, Xiang H, Liu F, Cao J. Apoptosis induced by 7-difluoromethoxyl-5,4'-di-n-octyl genistein via the inactivation of FoxM1 in ovarian cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1857-64 pubmed publisher..Our results show that the molecular role of FoxM1 in mediating the biological effects of DFOG and genistein in human ovarian cancer cells suggests that FoxM1 could be a novel target for the treatment of human ovarian cancer. ..
- Guan Y, Zhang W, Zeng Q, Chen G, He J. CT and MRI findings of thoracic ganglioneuroma. Br J Radiol. 2012;85:e365-72 pubmed publisher..On CT and MRI, non-enhancement or slight enhancement in artery phase and progressive mild enhancement in delay phase are characteristic manifestations of ganglioneuroma in the thorax. ..
- Chen D, Xing W, Hong J, Wang M, Huang Y, Zhu C, et al. The beta2-adrenergic receptor is a potential prognostic biomarker for human hepatocellular carcinoma after curative resection. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19:3556-65 pubmed publisher..The Beta2-AR is a potential prognostic biomarker for survival and tumor recurrence in HCC patients after curative resection. ..
- Huang Y, Zhang Y, Gao Y, Yao F, Wang Y, Chen X, et al. Abnormal endothelial function in ED patients with normal nocturnal penile tumescence and rigidity: is it the role of psychogenic factors?. Int J Impot Res. 2012;24:247-50 pubmed publisher..05). In conclusion, NPTR cannot effectively identify the underlying vasculogenic ED from psychogenic ED. Psychogenic causes may cause or aggravate EnD in these ED patients with normal NPTR. ..
- Shi X, Zhang X, Yi C, Wang X, Chen Z, Zhang B. The combination of 13N-ammonia and 18F-FDG in predicting primary central nervous system lymphomas in immunocompetent patients. Clin Nucl Med. 2013;38:98-102 pubmed publisher..In this study, we investigated whether (13)N-ammonia combined with (18)F-FDG could distinguish PCNSL from solid gliomas effectively...
- Yin Z, Liu C, Chen Y, Bai Y, Shang C, Yin R, et al. Timing of hepatectomy in resectable synchronous colorectal liver metastases (SCRLM): Simultaneous or delayed?. Hepatology. 2013;57:2346-57 pubmed publisher..Due to the inherent limitations of the present study, future randomized controlled trials will be useful to confirm this conclusion. (HEPATOLOGY 2013;57:2346-2357). ..