Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on green fluorescent proteins in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Topic: green fluorescent proteins
- Chen L, Chen X, Zhang R, Li P, Liu Y, Yan K, et al. MicroRNA-107 inhibits glioma cell migration and invasion by modulating Notch2 expression. J Neurooncol. 2013;112:59-66 pubmed publisher..Our findings collectively indicate that miR-107 is involved in glioma cell migration and invasion, and support its utility as a potential target for glioma treatment. ..
- Dong J, Chen W. The role of autophagy in chloroplast degradation and chlorophagy in immune defenses during Pst DC3000 (AvrRps4) infection. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73091 pubmed publisher..Autophagy dependent chloroplast degradation may be the primary source of reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as the pathogen-response signaling molecules that induce the defense response. ..
- Cao Y, Mo Y, Tian F, Liu Y, Deng P, Qin Q, et al. [Construction of GFP-AWP1 fusion gene vector and its expression in 293 cells]. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao. 2005;25:174-6, 180 pubmed..GFP-AWP1 fusion gene vector is successfully constructed and the fusion protein expressed in the cytoplasm of 293 cells. ..
- Zha X, Chen S, Yang L, Shi L, Li B, Wu X, et al. Upregulated TCR? enhances interleukin-2 production in T-cells from patients with CML. DNA Cell Biol. 2012;31:1628-35 pubmed publisher..It is possible that TCR? chain reconstitution in leukemia-specific, clonally expanded T cells will effectively increase their activation of antileukemia cytotoxicity. ..
- Zhang L, Yin S, Tan W, Xiao D, Weng Y, Wang W, et al. Recombinant interferon-? lentivirus co-infection inhibits adenovirus replication ex vivo. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e42455 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that LV-CMV-IFN? co-infection could significantly inhibit the target virus replication and might be a potential approach for alternative therapy of severe viral diseases...
- Qiu X, Yan X, Liu M, Han R. Genetic and proteomic characterization of rpoB mutations and their effect on nematicidal activity in Photorhabdus luminescens LN2. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43114 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the rpoB mutations greatly influence the symbiotic association between the symbionts and their entomopathogenic nematode hosts...
- Zhong Q, Zhou Y, Ye W, Cai T, Zhang X, Deng D. Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-?-AA-modified bone marrow stem cells protect PC12 cells from hypoxia-induced apoptosis, partially through VEGF/PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 pathway. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:2703-17 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, HIF-1?-AA-modified MSCs showed an obvious protective effect on neuron-like cells or neuron after ischemia in vitro and in vivo, at least in part, through the VEGF/PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 pathway...
- Li S, Zhou Y, Fan J, Cao S, Cao T, Huang F, et al. Heat shock protein 72 enhances autophagy as a protective mechanism in lipopolysaccharide-induced peritonitis in rats. Am J Pathol. 2011;179:2822-34 pubmed publisher..These findings imply that HSP72 induction might be a potential therapy for peritonitis. ..
- Yuan L, Yang S, Liu B, Zhang M, Wu K. Molecular characterization of a rice metal tolerance protein, OsMTP1. Plant Cell Rep. 2012;31:67-79 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results show that OsMTP1 is a bivalent cation transporter localized in the cell membrane, which is necessary for efficient translocation of Zn, Cd and other heavy metals, and maintain ion homeostasis in plant...
- Huang Y, Huang X, Cai J, Ye F, Guan L, Liu H, et al. Construction of green fluorescent protein-tagged recombinant iridovirus to assess viral replication. Virus Res. 2011;160:221-9 pubmed publisher..Thus, the EGFP-tagged recombinant iridovirus will not only be useful for further investigations on the viral replicative dynamics, but also provide an alternative simple strategy to screen for antiviral substances...
- Tan C, Lai S, Wu S, Hu S, Zhou L, Chen Y, et al. Nuclear permeable ruthenium(II) ?-carboline complexes induce autophagy to antagonize mitochondrial-mediated apoptosis. J Med Chem. 2010;53:7613-24 pubmed publisher..Further studies show that suppression of autophagy using pharmacological inhibitors (3-methyladenine and chloroquine) enhances apoptotic cell death...
- Yang W, Wu M, Liu J, Peng X, Li H. Reporter gene assay for detection of shellfish toxins. Biomed Environ Sci. 2009;22:419-22 pubmed publisher..pEGFP-c-fos-T24 can be applied in detecting HAB toxins, and cell-based assay can be used as an alternative for screening sodium channel-specific HAB toxins. ..
- Sun Q, Chen T, Wang X, Wei X. Taxol induces paraptosis independent of both protein synthesis and MAPK pathway. J Cell Physiol. 2010;222:421-32 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that high concentration of taxol activates an alternative paraptotic cell death pathway. ..
- Yang Q, Li G, Singh S, Alexander E, Schwartz J. Vacuolar H+ -ATPase B1 subunit mutations that cause inherited distal renal tubular acidosis affect proton pump assembly and trafficking in inner medullary collecting duct cells. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006;17:1858-66 pubmed..B1 point mutations prevent normal assembly of the H+ -ATPase and also may act as an inhibitor of H+ -ATPase function by competing with endogenous intact H+ -ATPase for trafficking in inner medullary collecting duct cells...
- He Y, Pan S, Xu M, He R, Huang W, Song P, et al. Adeno-associated virus 9-mediated Cdk5 inhibitory peptide reverses pathologic changes and behavioral deficits in the Alzheimer's disease mouse model. FASEB J. 2017;31:3383-3392 pubmed publisher..He, Y., Pan, S., Xu, M., He, R., Huang, W., Song, P., Huang, J., Zhang, H.-T., Hu, Y. Adeno-associated virus 9-mediated Cdk5 inhibitory peptide reverses pathologic changes and behavioral deficits in the Alzheimer's disease mouse model. ..
- Sun N, Liu D, Chen H, Liu X, Meng F, Zhang X, et al. Localization, expression change in PRRSV infection and association analysis of the porcine TAP1 gene. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:49-58 pubmed..024) of 17 d pigs. Our results showed that the TAP1 gene might have important roles in swine immune responses, and these results provide useful information for further functional studies...
- Li A, Chen Y, Zhao X, Niu Y, Cong P, Zhang Z, et al. Characterization and transcriptional regulation analysis of the porcine TNFAIP8L2 gene. Mol Genet Genomics. 2010;284:185-95 pubmed publisher..These findings provide an important basis for further understanding of porcine TNFAIP8L2 regulation and function in swine...
- Yang W, Li S, Weisel R, Liu S, Li R. Cell fusion contributes to the rescue of apoptotic cardiomyocytes by bone marrow cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2012;16:3085-95 pubmed publisher..6 ± 0.6%, P < 0.05). Enhancing cell fusion may be one method to preserve cardiomyocytes following myocardial infarction, and this new approach may provide a novel target for cardiac regenerative therapies. ..
- Qi H, Li Y, Zheng S. [Oral gene therapy via live attenuated Salmonella leads to tumor regression and survival prolongation in mice]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2006;26:1738-41 pubmed..05). Oral gene therapy using live attenuated Salmonella can be potentially a simple, effective and above all, safe means for tumor treatment. ..
- Wang J, Zeng Y, Liu R, Huang W, Xiong Y, Wang Y, et al. Recombinant adenovirus vector-mediated functional expression of neurotropin-3 receptor (TrkC) in neural stem cells. Exp Neurol. 2007;203:123-7 pubmed..2% vs. 29.8%; P<0.05, chi(2) test). Thus, our rAd-TrkC vector can transfect NSCs and produce functional TrkC receptors to promote neuronal differentiation of NSCs. ..
- Tian L, Liu L, Yin Y, Huang M, Chen Y, Xu X, et al. Heterogeneity in the expression and subcellular localization of POLYOL/MONOSACCHARIDE TRANSPORTER genes in Lotus japonicus. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185269 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that members of the LjPLT gene family may be involved in different biological processes, several of which may potentially play roles in nodulation in this nitrogen-fixing legume. ..
- Lu J, Xu S, Zhang Q, Lei H. Bupivacaine induces reactive oxygen species production via activation of the AMP-activated protein kinase-dependent pathway. Pharmacology. 2011;87:121-9 pubmed publisher..It was our aim to investigate whether AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) mediates the considerable increase in reactive oxygen species (ROS) and cell apoptosis induced by bupivacaine in the human neuroblastoma cell line SH-SY5Y...
- He X, Liu Y, Xu L, Zeng Y. Cloning and identification of two novel splice variants of human PD-L2. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2004;36:284-9 pubmed..These results suggest that PD-L2 expression may be controlled by posttranscriptional regulation through alternative splicing, and modulation of PD-L2 isoform expression may influence the outcome of immune response. ..
- Chen J, Deng Y, Xie S, Ding Y. [Effect of Tiam-l gene silencing on human colorectal carcinoma cell line SW480 metastasis in nude mice observed by real-time whole-body fluorescence imaging]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007;27:756-9 pubmed..05). Tiam-1 gene may play an important role in invasion and metastasis of human colorectal cancer. ..
- Yi Y, Sun X, Qin J, Zhao Q, Liao W, Long Y. Experimental identification of microRNA targets on the 3' untranslated region of human FMR1 gene. J Neurosci Methods. 2010;190:34-8 pubmed publisher..The constructs used in this study can be widely used to identify the miRNA targets in any interested genes, which will greatly promote the current progress in understanding the biological function of miRNAs...
- Peng K, Li Y, Long L, Li D, Jia Q, Wang Y, et al. Knockdown of FoxO3a induces increased neuronal apoptosis during embryonic development in zebrafish. Neurosci Lett. 2010;484:98-103 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that FoxO3a might be essential for the maintenance of neural development in zebrafish. Therefore, this work provides novel evidence of FoxO3a in the embryonic neurodevelopment from zebrafish to other mammals. ..
- Ou T, Lin J, Lu Y, Hou J, Tan J, Chen S, et al. Inhibition of cell proliferation by quindoline derivative (SYUIQ-05) through its preferential interaction with c-myc promoter G-quadruplex. J Med Chem. 2011;54:5671-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, it is possible that this compound had its antitumor activity for cancer cells mainly through its interaction with c-myc quadruplex. ..