Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on female in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Publications275 found, 100 shown here
- Zhu H, Lou F, Yin Q, Gao Y, Sun Y, Bai J, et al. RIG-I antiviral signaling drives interleukin-23 production and psoriasis-like skin disease. EMBO Mol Med. 2017;9:589-604 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data suggest that the dysregulation in the antiviral immune responses of hosts through the innate pattern recognition receptors may trigger the skin inflammatory conditions in the pathophysiology of psoriasis. ..
- Tao X, Chen L, Ge S, Cai L. Weigh the pros and cons to ovarian reserve before stripping ovarian endometriomas prior to IVF/ICSI: A meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177426 pubmed publisher..88; 95% CI: [-1.25, -0.52], P<0.00001) and the total number of oocytes retrieved (IV: -3.48; 95% CI: [-4.77, -2.19], P<0.00001). ART might be a better therapeutic method for ovarian endometrioma-related infertility than cystectomy. ..
- Su S, Yang M, Zhang M, Peng Q, Li M, Liu L, et al. miR-107-mediated decrease of HMGCS2 indicates poor outcomes and promotes cell migration in hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2017;91:53-59 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings suggest HMGCS2 serve as a promising prognostic biomarker and exert anti-tumor activity towards HCC, and therefore provide a potential target for HCC clinical intervention. ..
- Liu M, Li L, Yu W, Chen J, Xiong W, Chen S, et al. Marriage is a dependent risk factor for mortality of colon adenocarcinoma without a time-varying effect. Oncotarget. 2017;8:20056-20066 pubmed publisher..Psychological interventions are suggested to improve receipt of treatment among unmarried patients, as their poor survival may be due to the inefficient treatment. ..
- Pan Y, Liu Z, Feng Z, Hui D, Huang X, Tong D, et al. The overexpression of Rabl3 is associated with pathogenesis and clinicopathologic variables in hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317696230 pubmed publisher..Our studies suggest that the Rabl3 is a valuable marker of hepatocellular carcinoma progression and that the overexpression of Rabl3 plays an important role in the development and pathogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Yi L, Zou L, Lu J, Kang M, Song Y, Su J, et al. A cluster of adenovirus type B55 infection in a neurosurgical inpatient department of a general hospital in Guangdong, China. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2017;11:328-336 pubmed publisher..In this study, we describe the first HAdV55-associated hospital outbreak documented in Guangdong, China...
- Fang J, Lu C, Wu S, Huang J, Zhou J. Portal vein/superior mesenteric vein resection in pancreatic cancer treatment in the elderly. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7335 pubmed publisher..This procedure could provide a promising opportunity for borderline resectable elderly pancreatic cancer patients. ..
- Chen X, Su W, Wan T, Yu J, Zhu W, Tang F, et al. Sodium butyrate regulates Th17/Treg cell balance to ameliorate uveitis via the Nrf2/HO-1 pathway. Biochem Pharmacol. 2017;142:111-119 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that NaB inverts the differentiation of Th17 cells toward Treg cells and attenuates experimental autoimmune uveitis by modulating the Nrf2/HO-1 pathway. ..
- Zhan Z, Yang Y, Zhan Y, Chen D, Liang L, Yang X. Fetal outcomes and associated factors of adverse outcomes of pregnancy in southern Chinese women with systemic lupus erythematosus. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176457 pubmed publisher..9±0.9 vs. 2.4±0.5, P = 0.001). Lupus pregnancy was still at high risk of APOs in terms of pregnancy loss and preterm delivery. Umbilical artery Doppler was a good monitor method for APOs in the third trimester...
- Braunlich K, Liu Z, Seger C. Occipitotemporal Category Representations Are Sensitive to Abstract Category Boundaries Defined by Generalization Demands. J Neurosci. 2017;37:7631-7642 pubmed publisher..Our results therefore indicate that occipitotemporal representations are flexibly modulated by abstract decisional factors. ..
- Liu S, Zhang K, Song F, Yang Y, Lv Y, Gao M, et al. Uniparental Disomy of Chromosome 15 in Two Cases by Chromosome Microarray: A Lesson Worth Thinking. Cytogenet Genome Res. 2017;152:1-8 pubmed publisher..As a result, other molecular detection methods, such as methylation analysis and STR marker analysis for UPD, should be supplementary used in this situation. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu H, Li W, Yu J, Li J, Shen Z, et al. CircRNA_100269 is downregulated in gastric cancer and suppresses tumor cell growth by targeting miR-630. Aging (Albany NY). 2017;9:1585-1594 pubmed publisher..Thus, circRNA_100269 level was downregulated in GC and correlated negatively with that of miR-630. Taken together, our results suggest that circRNA_100269 and miR-630 comprise a novel pathway that regulates proliferation of GC cells. ..
- Duan C, Cao Y, Liu Y, Zhou L, Ping K, TAN M, et al. A New Preprocedure Risk Score for Predicting Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury. Can J Cardiol. 2017;33:714-723 pubmed publisher..This tool allows assessment of the risk of CI-AKI before contrast exposure, allowing for timely initiation of appropriate preventive measures. ..
- Li J, Xu R, Xu J, Denda T, Ikejiri K, Shen L, et al. Phase II study of S-1 plus leucovorin in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: Regimen of 1 week on, 1 week off. Cancer Sci. 2017;108:2045-2051 pubmed publisher..This therapy will be the base regimen for mCRC to be added by other cytotoxic or molecular-targeted drugs. The optimized treatment schedule for S-1 plus LV was 1 week on and 1 week off. ..
- Liu F, Zhou N, Cao H, Fang X, Deng L, Chen W, et al. Chinese college freshmen's mental health problems and their subsequent help-seeking behaviors: A cohort design (2005-2011). PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185531 pubmed publisher..e., an inversed U shape). Implications for future studies and practices are discussed...
- Ye W, Chen C, Gao Y, Zheng Z, Xu Y, Yun M, et al. Overexpression of SLC34A2 is an independent prognostic indicator in bladder cancer and its depletion suppresses tumor growth via decreasing c-Myc expression and transcriptional activity. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2581 pubmed publisher..Our present study illustrated that SLC34A2 has an important role in promoting proliferation and tumorigenicity of BC, and may represent a novel therapeutic target for this disease. ..
- Shi Y, Jia B, Xu W, Li W, Liu T, Liu P, et al. Chidamide in relapsed or refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma: a multicenter real-world study in China. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:69 pubmed publisher..Chidamide combined with chemotherapy may be a new treatment choice for refractory and relapsed PTCL patients but requires further investigation. ..
- Wei Q, Zhou H, Zhong L, Shi L, Liu J, Yang Q, et al. IMP3 expression in biopsy specimens as a diagnostic biomarker for colorectal cancer. Hum Pathol. 2017;64:137-144 pubmed publisher..3%) adenomas and 182 of 244 (74.6%) CRCs. All IMP3-positive expressions in the biopsies were finally diagnosed as CRC. Our findings demonstrated that IMP3 is a reliable marker for the diagnosis of CRC in endoscopic biopsies. ..
- Cong Z, Wu H, Guo Z, Qin T, Xu Y, Jing H, et al. High expression of C-X-C chemokine receptor 4 and Notch1 is predictive of lymphovascular invasion and poor prognosis in lung adenocarcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317708698 pubmed publisher..In lung adenocarcinoma patients with high C-X-C chemokine receptor 4 and Notch1 expression, simultaneous inhibition of both factors might be an effective treatment strategy. ..
- Zhang X, Weng D, Pan K, Zhou Z, Pan Q, Zhao J, et al. Dendritic-cell-based immunotherapy evokes potent anti-tumor immune responses in CD105+ human renal cancer stem cells. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:2499-2511 pubmed publisher..Our results could form the basis for a novel strategy to improve the efficacy of DC-based immunotherapy for human RCC. ..
- Liu T, Kan X, Ma C, Chen L, Cheng T, Zou Z, et al. GPX2 overexpression indicates poor prognosis in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317700410 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, glutathione peroxidase 2 overexpression contributes to poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma patients and helps to identify the high-risk hepatocellular carcinoma patients. ..
- Chen C, Liu X, Li Y, Liang H, Li K, Li J, et al. Effects of Acupuncture on 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene-induced Allergic Contact Dermatitis in Mice. J Acupunct Meridian Stud. 2017;10:252-260 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that acupuncture, as an alternative therapy treatment for its no significant side effects, was effective in alleviating ACD by reducing proinflammatory cytokines and changing proteins' expression. ..
- Jiang L, Yan Q, Fang S, Liu M, Yuan Y, Li Y, et al. Calcium-binding protein 39 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma growth and metastasis by activating extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling pathway. Hepatology. 2017;66:1529-1545 pubmed publisher..Better understanding of CAB39 may lead to its clinical application as a biomarker for a prognosis predictor and a novel therapeutic target. (Hepatology 2017;66:1529-1545). ..
- Hong J, Sun Z, Li Y, Guo Y, Liao Y, Liu M, et al. Folate-modified Annonaceous acetogenins nanosuspensions and their improved antitumor efficacy. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:5053-5067 pubmed publisher..Therefore, FA-ACGs-NSps may be a promising drug delivery system for ACGs to improve their therapeutic window and may be suitable for clinical application to treat folate-positive tumors. ..
- Zhang Y, Li J, Yu J, Liu H, Shen Z, Ye G, et al. Circular RNAs signature predicts the early recurrence of stage III gastric cancer after radical surgery. Oncotarget. 2017;8:22936-22943 pubmed publisher..866 and 0.818 of the two cohorts, respectively. Our study suggested that this four-circRNA-based classifier yielded a predictive ability to the early recurrence of stage III gastric cancer after radical surgery. ..
- Yin Z, Xu M, Li P. miRNA-221 acts as an oncogenic role by directly targeting TIMP2 in non-small-cell lung carcinoma. Gene. 2017;620:46-53 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results indicate that miRNA-221 promotes NSCLC growth and invasion through repressing the expression of TIMP2, which suggest that inhibition of miRNA-221 could be a potential target for the treatment of NSCLC. ..
- He J, Wang F, Zhu J, Zhang Z, Zou Y, Zhang R, et al. The TP53 gene rs1042522 C>G polymorphism and neuroblastoma risk in Chinese children. Aging (Albany NY). 2017;9:852-859 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TP53 gene rs1042522 C>G polymorphism may exert a weak and site-specific effect on neuroblastoma risk in Southern Chinese children and warrant further confirmation. ..
- Wang D, Liang S, Zhang Z, Zhao G, Hu Y, Liang S, et al. A novel pathogenic splice acceptor site germline mutation in intron 14 of the APC gene in a Chinese family with familial adenomatous polyposis. Oncotarget. 2017;8:21327-21335 pubmed publisher..This novel splice-acceptor site mutation causing FAP in this Chinese family expands the germline mutation spectrum of the APC gene in the Chinese population. ..
- Qiu H, Cheng D. A Chemosensory Protein Gene Si-CSP1 Associated With Necrophoric Behavior in Red Imported Fire Ants (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). J Econ Entomol. 2017;110:1284-1290 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Si-CSP1 functions by sensing oleic acid and linoleic acid associated with dead colony members and regulating the necrophoric behavior of workers in S. invicta. ..
- Jiang Y, Li T, Liang X, Hu Y, Huang L, Liao Z, et al. Association of Adjuvant Chemotherapy With Survival in Patients With Stage II or III Gastric Cancer. JAMA Surg. 2017;152:e171087 pubmed publisher..The current staging system of gastric cancer is not adequate for defining a prognosis and predicting the patients most likely to benefit from chemotherapy...
- Wu L, Uldahl K, Chen F, Benasutti H, Logvinski D, Vu V, et al. Interaction of extremophilic archaeal viruses with human and mouse complement system and viral biodistribution in mice. Mol Immunol. 2017;90:273-279 pubmed publisher..We discuss the potential application of these viruses in biomedicine in relation to their complement activating properties. ..
- Li J, Shen J, Lao S, Li X, Liu J, Wu C. Mycobacterium tuberculosis Rv3615c is a highly immunodominant antigen and specifically induces potent Th1-type immune responses in tuberculosis pleurisy. Clin Sci (Lond). 2017;131:1859-1876 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that Rv3615c is a major target of Th1-type responses and can be a highly immunodominant antigen specific for M. tuberculosis infection. ..
- Zhao J, Dinkel J, Warth A, Penzel R, Reinmuth N, Schnabel P, et al. CT characteristics in pulmonary adenocarcinoma with epidermal growth factor receptor mutation. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182741 pubmed publisher..91, 95%CI: 1.25-7.79). The evidence of pleural tags, pleural and liver metastases go along with a higher probability of EGFR mutation in adenocarcinoma patients and air bronchogram is positively associated with Exon-19 deletion mutation. ..
- Li Y, Pan C, Fang C, Zhao Z, Chen H, Guo P, et al. Pneumonia caused by extensive drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii among hospitalized patients: genetic relationships, risk factors and mortality. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:371 pubmed publisher..XDRAB pneumonia was strongly related to systemic illnesses and the APACHE II score but was not associated with in-hospital mortality. ..
- Lin J, Chen X, Chen Z, Huang X, Yang J, Xing Y, et al. A multidisciplinary team approach for nutritional interventions conducted by specialist nurses in patients with advanced colorectal cancer undergoing chemotherapy: A clinical trial. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7373 pubmed publisher..05). A multidisciplinary team approach for nutrition intervention conducted by specialist nurses improved prealbumin levels in colorectal cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, with no weight change. ..
- Tomaszewska W, Huo L, Szawaryn K, Wang X. Epiverta Dieke (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae: Epilachnini): A Complex of Species, Not a Monotypic Genus. J Insect Sci. 2017;17: pubmed publisher..Lectotype of Solanophila cheloniaMader, 1933 is designated and its type locality delimited to Yunnan Province, Deqin County (China). ..
- Zhao Y, Wang J, Huang G, Ding C. Significance of ST-segment elevation in lead aVR. Chin Med J (Engl). 2014;127:3034 pubmed
- Chen J, Li S, Xiao Y, Zou X, Zhang X, Zhu M, et al. p53R2 as a novel prognostic biomarker in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:846 pubmed publisher..05). This study drew a conclusion that p53R2 could be used as a prognostic biomarker indicative of the favorable outcome for patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ..
- Li W, Li X, Liu S, Yang W, Pan F, Yang X, et al. Gold nanoparticles attenuate metastasis by tumor vasculature normalization and epithelial-mesenchymal transition inhibition. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:3509-3520 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data demonstrated that AuNPs could induce tumor vasculature normalization and reverse EMT, resulting in decreased melanoma tumor metastasis. ..
- Peng X, Zhi M, Wei M, Li T, Zhang M, Zhang Y, et al. Thalidomide results in diminished ovarian reserve in reproductive age female IBD patients. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6540 pubmed publisher..05).Thalidomide was an independent risk factor leading to DOR in female IBD patients, the influence may increasing when daily dose and accumulated dose reached 75?mg/day and 5?g total dose, but may be reversed by stopping. ..
- Tu H, Sun P, Gu H, Zhang X, Huang H, Wan T, et al. Clinical significance and prognostic value of femoral lymph node metastasis in FIGO stage III vulvar carcinoma. Eur J Surg Oncol. 2017;43:1768-1775 pubmed publisher..004) among the re-divided FIGO substages. FLNM represented an unfavorable status of node metastasis with a worse prognosis compared to that of SLNM alone, and this should be considered in a future FIGO staging system for vulvar cancer. ..
- Peng X, Chen Y, Wang T, Ding L, Tan X. Noise Attenuation Estimation for Maximum Length Sequences in Deconvolution Process of Auditory Evoked Potentials. Comput Math Methods Med. 2017;2017:3927486 pubmed publisher..The present study offers a guideline for m-sequence selections, which can be used to estimate required recording time and signal-to-noise ratio in designing m-sequence experiments. ..
- Deng J, Yang S, Yuan Q, Chen Y, Li D, Sun H, et al. Acupuncture Ameliorates Postoperative Ileus via IL-6-miR-19a-KIT Axis to Protect Interstitial Cells of Cajal. Am J Chin Med. 2017;45:737-755 pubmed publisher..Acupuncture can interfere with the "IL-6-miR-19a-KIT" axis, suggesting that it may be a therapeutic mechanism that works against POI. ..
- Wang Y, Liu Z, Wang Q, Feng Q, Chen W. Early Detection of Tibial Cartilage Degradation and Cancellous Bone Loss in an Ovariectomized Rat Model. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:9654056 pubmed publisher..The results of this study suggest that cartilage degradation induced by estrogen reduction was detected earlier with quantitative ultrasound than that of the cancellous bone loss in 3?wk OVX rats. ..
- Lin S, Zheng X, Gu H, Li M. [Phenotypic and genotypic analysis of a fetus carrying an intermediate 22q11.2 deletion encompassing the CRKL gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:393-397 pubmed publisher..21 deletion in the fetus was also confirmed by FISH analysis. Central 22q11.21 deletion probably accounts for the cardiac abnormalities in the fetus, for which the CRKL gene should be considered as an important candidate. ..
- Li H, Luo X, Ke X, Dai Q, Zheng W, Zhang C, et al. Major depressive disorder and suicide risk among adult outpatients at several general hospitals in a Chinese Han population. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186143 pubmed publisher..It is well understood that MDD carries an increased risk of suicide. This study aimed to identify the risk factors and association with both MDD and suicidality among Han Chinese outpatients...
- Zhang H, Zhou Z, Chen Z, Zhong Z, Li Z. Ginsenoside Rg3 exerts anti-depressive effect on an NMDA-treated cell model and a chronic mild stress animal model. J Pharmacol Sci. 2017;134:45-54 pubmed publisher..This study provides direct evidence to support the antidepressant effects of ginsenoside Rg3, potentially indicating its application in the treatment of clinical depression. ..
- He C, Zhang J, Chen Z, Feng X, Luo Z, Wan T, et al. Relationships of capsule endoscopy Lewis score with clinical disease activity indices, C-reactive protein, and small bowel transit time in pediatric and adult patients with small bowel Crohn's disease. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7780 pubmed publisher..The role of capsule endoscopy should be emphasized both in pediatric and adult patients with small bowel CD. Furthermore, the small bowel transit time may not be affected by the grade of small intestinal inflammation. ..
- Wang Z, Cheng Y, Abraham J, Yan R, Liu X, Chen W, et al. RNA sequencing of esophageal adenocarcinomas identifies novel fusion transcripts, including NPC1-MELK, arising from a complex chromosomal rearrangement. Cancer. 2017;123:3916-3924 pubmed publisher..These and other fusion transcripts merit further study as diagnostic markers and potential therapeutic targets in EAC. Cancer 2017;123:3916-24. © 2017 American Cancer Society. ..
- Yu X, Yang M, Zhou B, Wang G, Huang Y, Wu L, et al. Characterization of Somatic Mutations in Air Pollution-Related Lung Cancer. EBioMedicine. 2015;2:583-90 pubmed publisher..This study uncovers the mutation spectrum of air pollution-related lung cancers, and provides evidence for pollution exposure-genomic mutation relationship at a large scale. ..
- Lan X, Lan X, Chang Y, Zhang X, Liu J, Vikash V, et al. Identification of Two Additional Susceptibility Loci for Inflammatory Bowel Disease in a Chinese Population. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2077-2090 pubmed publisher..Most importantly, we found that ZMIZ1 expression was markedly higher in both IBD patients and mice with experimentally induced colitis, suggesting that ZMIZ1 plays important roles in the pathogenesis of IBD. ..
- Luo X, Hou L, Liang L, Dong G, Shen S, Zhao Z, et al. Long-acting PEGylated recombinant human growth hormone (Jintrolong) for children with growth hormone deficiency: phase II and phase III multicenter, randomized studies. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;177:195-205 pubmed publisher..05). Adverse event rates and treatment compliance were comparable between the two groups. Jintrolong PEG-rhGH at a dose of 0.2?mg/kg/week for 25 weeks is effective and safe for GHD treatment and is non-inferior to daily rhGH. ..
- Gu X, He H, Lin L, Luo G, Wen Y, Xiang D, et al. Tim-1+ B cells suppress T cell interferon-gamma production and promote Foxp3 expression, but have impaired regulatory function in coronary artery disease. APMIS. 2017;125:872-879 pubmed publisher..Together, these results demonstrated that CAD patients presented an inflammatory disorder in regulatory B cells, which could be used as a therapeutic target. ..
- Yin Y, Tang H, Liu Y, Chen Y, Li G, Liu X, et al. Targeted Disruption of Aromatase Reveals Dual Functions of cyp19a1a During Sex Differentiation in Zebrafish. Endocrinology. 2017;158:3030-3041 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results revealed dual functions of the cyp19a1a gene during sex differentiation: cyp19a1a is not only indispensable for female sex differentiation but also required for male sex differentiation. ..
- Zhang P, Tang W, Zhang H, Li Y, Peng Y, Wang J, et al. MiR-646 inhibited cell proliferation and EMT-induced metastasis by targeting FOXK1 in gastric cancer. Br J Cancer. 2017;117:525-534 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, miR-646 regulated Akt/mTOR signalling after FOXK1. miR-646 inhibited GC cell proliferation and the EMT progression in GC cells by targeting FOXK1. ..
- Zhang W, Wang W, Chai W, Luo X, Li J, Shi J, et al. Breast tissue ablation with irreversible electroporation in rabbits: A safety and feasibility study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181555 pubmed publisher..IRE may be a promising technique to locally control breast cancer and to maintain the esthetic of the breast. ..
- Ip F, Ng Y, Or T, Sun P, Fu G, Li J, et al. Anemoside A3 ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by modulating T helper 17 cell response. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182069 pubmed publisher..Pharmacological analysis further suggested that AA3 reduced Th17 cell differentiation and expansion. In conclusion, AA3 exerts an immunomodulatory effect in EAE, demonstrating its potential as a therapeutic agent for MS in humans. ..
- Guo S, He X, Chen Q, Yang G, Yao K, Dong P, et al. The C-reactive protein/albumin ratio, a validated prognostic score, predicts outcome of surgical renal cell carcinoma patients. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:171 pubmed publisher..Overall, CRP/Alb may help to identify patients with high relapse risk. ..
- Humphries B, Wang Z, Li Y, Jhan J, Jiang Y, Yang C. ARHGAP18 Downregulation by miR-200b Suppresses Metastasis of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer by Enhancing Activation of RhoA. Cancer Res. 2017;77:4051-4064 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results define opposing roles for oncogenic ARHGAP18 and tumor suppressive miR-200b in determining TNBC cell migration and metastatic prowess. Cancer Res; 77(15); 4051-64. Â©2017 AACR. ..
- Bei W, Chen S, Li H, Wu D, Duan C, Chen P, et al. Comparing common doses (double-dose vs usual-dose) of atorvastatin for preventing contrast-induced acute kidney injury and mortality after coronary angiography. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7501 pubmed publisher..However, it increased the risk of CI-AKI in patients with a high contrast volume/CrCl. ..
- Hu X, Chen J, Shi X, Feng F, Lau K, Chen Y, et al. RNA editing of AZIN1 induces the malignant progression of non-small-cell lung cancers. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317700001 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, antizyme inhibitor 1 RNA editing and its involvement in tumorigenesis of non-small-cell lung cancer pave a new way for potential clinical management of non-small-cell lung cancer. ..
- Wu W, Liu Y, Zhou Q, Wang Q, Luo F, Xu Z, et al. Novel homozygous FANCL mutation and somatic heterozygous SETBP1 mutation in a Chinese girl with Fanconi Anemia. Eur J Med Genet. 2017;60:369-373 pubmed publisher..The somatic gene mutation and copy number aberrations could be used to monitor disease progression and the clinical findings provide further information for genotype-phenotype correlation for FA-L. ..
- Fu S, Tang Y, Huang X, Feng M, Xu A, Lan H. Smad7 protects against acute kidney injury by rescuing tubular epithelial cells from the G1 cell cycle arrest. Clin Sci (Lond). 2017;131:1955-1969 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Smad7 plays a protective role in AKI. Blockade of TGF-?/Smad3-p21/p27-induced G1 cell cycle arrest may be a key mechanism by which Smad7 treatment inhibits AKI. Thus, Smad7 may be a novel therapeutic agent for AKI. ..
- Zhong Q, Wu P, Qin Q, Kuang Y, Ma T, Wang H, et al. [Pathological insights of radiotherapy-related damage to surgical margin after preoperative radiotherapy in patients with rectal cancer]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2017;55:507-514 pubmed publisher..001?????27.0%(45.0%)?3.0%(19.0%)?z?2.164?p?0.030]?????????????????????????8.7%(2/23)?30.4%(7/23)?52.2%(12/23)?????????(?(2)?10.268?p?0.007)? ??? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Liu X, Yang Y, Fang H, Wang X, Zhang M, Wu D. CEP131 indicates poor prognosis and promotes cell proliferation and migration in hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2017;90:1-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest CEP131 serves as a potential prognostic biomarker in HCC, and functions as an oncogene in this deadly disease. ..
- Liang G, Liu Z, Tan L, Su A, Jiang W, Gong C. HIF1?-associated circDENND4C Promotes Proliferation of Breast Cancer Cells in Hypoxic Environment. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4337-4343 pubmed..Finally, tumors with a large size had higher circDENND4C expression levels than those of small size. CircDENND4C is a HIF1?-associated circRNA promoting the proliferation of breast cancer cells under hypoxia. ..
- Sun W, Wang B, Qiu B, Liang J, Xie W, Deng X, et al. Assessment of female breast dose for thoracic cone-beam CT using MOSFET dosimeters. Oncotarget. 2017;8:20179-20186 pubmed publisher..Breast dose reduction can be achieved by using ipsilateral 220° partial arc scan with bowtie filter. This strategy also provides sufficient image quality for thorax image registration in daily patient positioning verification. ..
- Kang K, Yang P, Pang R, Yue L, Zhang W. Cycle affects imidacloprid efficiency by mediating cytochrome P450 expression in the brown planthopper Nilaparvata lugens. Insect Mol Biol. 2017;26:522-529 pubmed publisher..These findings can be used to improve pesticide use and increase pesticide efficiency in the field. ..
- Zhu R, Lin W, Zhang W, Ren J, Su Y, He J, et al. Modification effects of genetic polymorphisms in FTO, IL-6, and HSPD1 on the associations of diabetes with breast cancer risk and survival. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0178850 pubmed publisher..70 (0.49, 0.99)]. Our results suggest that the contribution of diabetes to breast cancer risk might be modified by IL-6 rs1800796 and HSPD1 rs2605039. Diabetes and HSPD1 rs2605039 might also influence breast cancer prognosis. ..
- Zeng Y, Li Q, Qin T, Li S, Jin L, Wu J, et al. Impact of a 21-Gene Recurrence Score Test on the Choice of Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Hormone Receptor-positive Early-stage Breast Cancer: A Prospective Study. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4539-4547 pubmed..68). Among patients with ER+/HER2- EBC, the 21-gene RS was an effective method for making a chemotherapy decision. Ki67 was associated with 21-gene RS. ..
- Huang J, Zhang W, Li X, Feng S, Ye G, Wei H, et al. Acute abrin poisoning treated with continuous renal replacement therapy and hemoperfusion successfully: A case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7423 pubmed publisher..Abrin is a highly toxic protein obtained from the seeds of Abrus precatorius, but poisoning due to ingestion of A precatorius is extremely rare in China...
- Qin T, Zeng Y, Lu Q, Zhang X, Qin G, Zheng Q, et al. Nomogram Model of LNR Predicts Survival in Premenopausal Patients with Node-positive Luminal Breast Cancer. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4575-4586 pubmed..Nomogram analysis demonstrated that LNR contributed more compared to nodal stage in predicting both DFS and OS. We conclude that LNR strongly predicts prognosis in premenopausal patients with lymph node-positive luminal breast cancer. ..
- Zhang J, Luo Q, Zhang H, Chen R. [Effects of noninvasive proportional assist vs pressure support ventilation on respiratory work in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients with hypercapnia]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2017;40:450-456 pubmed publisher..36±1.24)%?PS??(5.26±4.77)%?PAV?????????????????PA??????????AI?(2.62±2.72)%? ??? PAV???????????????????????????????????????????PSV??PAV?????????????????????????????????"????"?????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Dai D, Wen F, Zhou S, Su Z, Liu G, Wang M, et al. Association of MTTP gene variants with pediatric NAFLD: A candidate-gene-based analysis of single nucleotide variations in obese children. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185396 pubmed publisher..This may contribute to the altered lipid metabolism by disruption of assembly and secretion of lipoprotein, leading to reducing fat export from the involved hepatocytes. ..
- Wong W, Zhao Y, Wong N, Parish W, Miu H, Yang L, et al. Prevalence and risk factors of chlamydia infection in Hong Kong: A population-based geospatial household survey and testing. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0172561 pubmed publisher..Routine screening for sexually active women and young men should be considered. Further research on testing feasibility and linkage-to-care are urgently needed to control the infection. ..
- Jin B, Liu R, Hao S, Li Z, Zhu C, Zhou X, et al. Defining and characterizing the critical transition state prior to the type 2 diabetes disease. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180937 pubmed publisher..This 6-month window before the disease state provides an early warning of the impending T2DM, warranting an opportunity to apply proactive interventions to prevent or delay the new onset of T2DM. ..
- Liu J, Liang M, Chen Y, Wang Y, Cai Y, Chen S, et al. Visual cortex activation decrement following cochlear implantation in prelingual deafened children. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;99:85-89 pubmed publisher..However, the N1 and P2 amplitudes were significantly larger in response to a sound stimulus than to a nonsound stimulus. Our findings suggest that P2 latency develops with CI usage and may be a biomarker of visual cortex plasticity. ..
- Zhang Y, Xia P, Zhang W, Yan M, Xiong X, Yu W, et al. Short interfering RNA targeting Net1 reduces the angiogenesis and tumor growth of in vivo cervical squamous cell carcinoma through VEGF down-regulation. Hum Pathol. 2017;65:113-122 pubmed publisher..31±0.002 versus 0.39±0.004, P<.001) in CSCC. In conclusion, Net1 promotes the angiogenesis of CSCC, and siRNA targeting Net1 can effectively reduce the angiogenesis and thus inhibit the tumor growth of CSCC in vivo. ..
- Zhang S, Wang C, Shi L, Li X, Zhou J, Song L, et al. High Expression of FLOT1 Is Associated with Progression and Poor Prognosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64709 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated FLOT1 is associated with aggressive characteristics of HCC, and suggested the possibility of its use as a prognostic marker in patients with HCC. ..
- Wang F, Zhang Y, Mao J, Yu Z, Yi Z, Yu L, et al. Spectrum of mutations in Chinese children with steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol. 2017;32:1181-1192 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that the genetic testing results for pediatric SRNS patients vary with different ethnicities, and this information will help to improve management of the disease in clinical practice. ..
- Zhu W, Liao W, Yi Y, Song X. [Efficacy and safety of cyclophosphamide as a sequential immunotherapy drug for anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis in children]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:668-671 pubmed..Children with anti-NMDAR encephalitis should be given appropriate immunotherapy as soon as possible. Cyclophosphamide as a sequential therapy has good efficacy and safety. ..
- Pan W, Zhu S, Qu K, Meeth K, Cheng J, He K, et al. The DNA Methylcytosine Dioxygenase Tet2 Sustains Immunosuppressive Function of Tumor-Infiltrating Myeloid Cells to Promote Melanoma Progression. Immunity. 2017;47:284-297.e5 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal a non-cell-intrinsic, tumor-promoting function for Tet2 and suggest that Tet2 may present a therapeutic target for the treatment of non-hematologic malignancies. ..