Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on base sequence in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Topic: base sequence
Publications297 found, 100 shown here
- Tang B, Chen X, Liu Y, Tian H, Liu J, Hu J, et al. Characterization and expression patterns of a membrane-bound trehalase from Spodoptera exigua. BMC Mol Biol. 2008;9:51 pubmed publisher..These findings provide new data on the tissue distribution, expression patterns and potential function of membrane-bound trehalase. The results suggest that the SeTre-2 gene may have different functions in the midgut and fat body. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu Y, Huang X, Liu X, Jiao B, Meng Z, et al. Two alternatively spliced GPR39 transcripts in seabream: molecular cloning, genomic organization, and regulation of gene expression by metabolic signals. J Endocrinol. 2008;199:457-70 pubmed publisher..The reciprocal regulatory patterns of expression of these two genes suggest that both of them are involved in controlling the physiological response of the organism during starvation. ..
- Xiang Z, Dong C, Qi L, Chen W, Huang L, Li Z, et al. Characteristics of the interferon regulatory factor pairs zfIRF5/7 and their stimulation expression by ISKNV Infection in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Dev Comp Immunol. 2010;34:1263-73 pubmed publisher..The co-expression of zfIRF5/IRF7 suppresses the transcriptional activities of IFN-? in HEK293T cells. ..
- Cui S, Zhang D, Jiang S, Pu H, Hu Y, Guo H, et al. A macrophage migration inhibitory factor like oxidoreductase from pearl oyster Pinctada fucata involved in innate immune responses. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;31:173-81 pubmed publisher..The recombinant PoMIF (rPoMIF) was expressed and purified under optimized conditions. Function analysis showed that rPoMIF had oxidoreductase activity and could utilize dithiothreitol (DTT) as reductant to reduce insulin. ..
- Liu F, Lv Q, Du W, Li H, Yang X, Liu D, et al. Specificity of miR-378a-5p targeting rodent fibronectin. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013;1833:3272-3285 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that species-specific targeting by miRNA could also exert functional effects. Thus, one layer of regulation has been added to the complex network of miRNA signaling. ..
- Li W, Zheng J, Deng J, You Y, Wu H, Li N, et al. Increased levels of the long intergenic non-protein coding RNA POU3F3 promote DNA methylation in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cells. Gastroenterology. 2014;146:1714-26.e5 pubmed publisher..This noncoding RNA contributes to the development of ESCC by interacting with EZH2 to promote methylation of POU3F3, which encodes a transcription factor. ..
- Liu C, Lv P, Zhang Y, Li X, Shang J, Zhao S, et al. Intron 4 of the RH Gene in Han Chinese, Tibetan, and Mongol Populations. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2016;20:44-8 pubmed publisher..The RHCE gene intron 4 in Chinese has its own structural characteristics and differs among various ethnicities and regions. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang L, Ren S, Wang L, Blackburn P, McNulty M, et al. Activation of P-TEFb by Androgen Receptor-Regulated Enhancer RNAs in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. Cell Rep. 2016;15:599-610 pubmed publisher..We have uncovered a P-TEFb activation mechanism and reveal altered eRNA expression that is related to abnormal AR function and may potentially be a therapeutic target in CRPC. ..
- Pan H, Liu S, Ma Y, Tong S, Sun Y. Ehrlichia-like organism gene found in small mammals in the suburban district of Guangzhou of China. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2003;990:107-11 pubmed..28%. It is unclear whether this organism can cause disease in other mammals, including human beings. ..
- Chen S, Cheng L, Zhang Q, Lin W, Lu X, Brannan J, et al. Genetic, biochemical, and structural characterization of a new densovirus isolated from a chronically infected Aedes albopictus C6/36 cell line. Virology. 2004;318:123-33 pubmed
- Sun Z, Hu C, Ren C, Shen Q. Sensitive and rapid detection of infectious hypodermal and hematopoietic necrosis virus (IHHNV) in shrimps by loop-mediated isothermal amplification. J Virol Methods. 2006;131:41-6 pubmed..The detection sensitivity of LAMP was 100-fold higher than the PCR. A diagnostic procedure which is rapid and highly sensitive was developed for IHHNV detection. ..
- Li M, Nie J, Xu Y, Xu A, Yu X. Identification of a novel HLA-DPB1 allele, DPB1*1702. Tissue Antigens. 2006;68:187-8 pubmed
- Duan H, Li H, Wu W, Zheng H, Chen Z. [A novel P gene mutation in a Chinese family with oculocutaneous albinism]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2006;23:614-7 pubmed..To investigate gene mutations of a consanguineous family with two oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) patients...
- Zhang G, Lin J, Wang Z, Zhou Q, Xu C, Zhu J, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor double activating mutations involving both exons 19 and 21 exist in Chinese non-small cell lung cancer patients. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2007;19:499-506 pubmed..Nonetheless, the alteration in downstream signal transduction of the double mutant remains to be determined. ..
- Liu H, Dai J, Feng D, Liu B, Wang H, Wang J. Characterization of a novel plantain Asr gene, MpAsr, that is regulated in response to infection of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense and abiotic stresses. J Integr Plant Biol. 2010;52:315-23 pubmed publisher..oxysporum f. sp. cubense. These results suggest that MpAsr might be involved in plant responses to both abiotic stress and pathogen attack. ..
- Zhang Y, Guan D, Yang J, Shao P, Zhou H, Qu L. ncRNAimprint: a comprehensive database of mammalian imprinted noncoding RNAs. RNA. 2010;16:1889-901 pubmed publisher..The imprinted ncRNA database is freely accessible at http://rnaqueen.sysu.edu.cn/ncRNAimprint. ..
- Qiu S, Bergero R, Zeng K, Charlesworth D. Patterns of codon usage bias in Silene latifolia. Mol Biol Evol. 2011;28:771-80 pubmed publisher..In contrast, numbers of substitutions between preferred and unpreferred codons are similar in both directions in the Y-linked genes, contrary to the expectation of genetic degeneration. ..
- Zeng F, Xie L, Pang X, Liu W, Nie Q, Zhang X. Complementary deoxyribonucleic acid cloning of avian G0/G1 switch gene 2, and its expression and association with production traits in chicken. Poult Sci. 2011;90:1548-54 pubmed publisher..05). In conclusion, much higher G0S2 mRNA was detected in both male and female chickens at 21 d of age than at 91 d of age, and 3 SNP (G102A, G197, and G255A) were associated with chicken production traits...
- Shen X, Liang D, Wen J, Zhang P. Multiple genome alignments facilitate development of NPCL markers: a case study of tetrapod phylogeny focusing on the position of turtles. Mol Biol Evol. 2011;28:3237-52 pubmed publisher..Most of the estimated ages among tetrapods are similar to the average estimates of the previous dating studies summarized by the book The Timetree of Life...
- Nie Q, Fang M, Jia X, Zhang W, Zhou X, He X, et al. Analysis of muscle and ovary transcriptome of Sus scrofa: assembly, annotation and marker discovery. DNA Res. 2011;18:343-51 pubmed publisher..These results contribute to the understanding of the genetic makeup of S. scrofa transcriptome and provide useful information for functional genomic research in future. ..
- Zhang K, Li Z, Lei J, Pang T, Xu B, Jiang W, et al. Oculocutaneous albinism type 3 (OCA3): analysis of two novel mutations in TYRP1 gene in two Chinese patients. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2011;61:523-9 pubmed publisher..Based on the similar mild phenotype of these two patients, we suggest that OCA3 might be prevalent within the Chinese population. ..
- Liu N, Tang L, Sun Y, Cui R, Wang H, Huang B, et al. MiR-29c suppresses invasion and metastasis by targeting TIAM1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2013;329:181-8 pubmed publisher..The newly identified miR-29c/TIAM1 pathway further elucidates the molecular mechanisms regulating invasion and metastasis in NPC, and may provide novel prognostic and treatment strategies for NPC patients. ..
- Liu X, Zhang X, Zhong Q, Li M, Liu Z, Lin Z, et al. Low expression of PTK6/Brk predicts poor prognosis in patients with laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. J Transl Med. 2013;11:59 pubmed publisher..042). The present findings indicated that cytoplasmic PTK6 expression is a potential prognostic factor for survival in LSCC patients. High expression of PTK6 was associated with favorable OS and DFS in LSCC patients. ..
- Zhao X, Huang Z, Liu X, Chen Y, Gong W, Yu K, et al. The switch role of the Tmod4 in the regulation of balanced development between myogenesis and adipogenesis. Gene. 2013;532:263-71 pubmed publisher..Our study provides an important basis for further understanding the regulation and function of porcine Tmod4 in muscle and fat development. ..
- Chu X, Wu B, Fan H, Hou J, Hao J, Hu J, et al. PTD-fused p53 as a potential antiviral agent directly suppresses HBV transcription and expression. Antiviral Res. 2016;127:41-9 pubmed publisher..Our results thereby provide a basis for developing a new therapeutic approach against HBV infection. ..
- Huang Y, Yu F, Li X, Luo L, Wu J, Yang Y, et al. Comparative genetic analysis of the 45S rDNA intergenic spacers from three Saccharum species. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183447 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results of this study provide a better insight into the structure and organization of the IGS in the genus Saccharum. ..
- Zhou W, Zhou S, Huang S, Zhou J, Xu X. [Identification of a missense mutation in SEDL gene from a Chinese family with X-linked spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:15-8 pubmed..The PCR-DHPLC assay is a useful tool to rapidly detect the SEDL mutation in clinical and prenatal diagnosis. ..
- Xiang Y, Nie D, Zhang Q, Zhu W, Du J, Li W, et al. Cloning, characterization and identification of Rcet1-v1 and Rcet1-v2, two novel splice variants of mouse Rcet1 related to Cres subgroup of family 2 cystatins. DNA Seq. 2008;19:13-9 pubmed publisher..Rcet1-v1 and Rcet1-v2 may be new members of Cres subgroup of the family 2 cystatins. ..
- Yu X, Song Y, Geng Y, Lin Q, Shan Z, Lin S, et al. Glucose induces apoptosis of cardiomyocytes via microRNA-1 and IGF-1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;376:548-52 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our data demonstrate that IGF-1 inhibits glucose-induced mitochondrial dysfunction, cytochrome-c release and apoptosis and IGF-1's effect is regulated by miR-1. ..
- Zhang Y, Li S, Liu Y, Lu D, Chen H, Huang X, et al. Structural diversity of the GnIH/GnIH receptor system in teleost: its involvement in early development and the negative control of LH release. Peptides. 2010;31:1034-43 pubmed publisher..These results provided the first evidence that gnih plays an important role in the negative regulation of LH release in teleost. ..
- Huang G, Li B, Zhang M, Zhang H, Wei R, Yuan Y, et al. LOH analysis of genes around D4S2964 identifies ARD1B as a prognostic predictor of hepatocellular carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:2046-54 pubmed..006 and P = 0.026, respectively). LOH in genes around D4S2964 may play an important role in HCC development and progression. LOH in ARD1B and SEPT11 could serve as novel prognostic predictors in HCC patients. ..
- Liao J, Ma L, Guo Y, Zhang Y, Zhou H, Shao P, et al. Deep sequencing of human nuclear and cytoplasmic small RNAs reveals an unexpectedly complex subcellular distribution of miRNAs and tRNA 3' trailers. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e10563 pubmed publisher..Our results provide the first comprehensive view of the subcellular distribution of diverse sRNAs and new insights into the roles of miRNAs and tRNA 3' trailers in the cell. ..
- Jin H, Li T, Ding Y, Deng Y, Zhang W, Yang H, et al. Methylation status of T-lymphoma invasion and metastasis 1 promoter and its overexpression in colorectal cancer. Hum Pathol. 2011;42:541-51 pubmed publisher..Pharmacologic reversal of T-lymphoma invasion and metastasis 1 promoter hypomethylation may inhibit cell proliferation and migration. ..
- Zhang Y, He X, Li X, Fu D, Chen J, Yu Z. The second bactericidal permeability increasing protein (BPI) and its revelation of the gene duplication in the Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;30:954-63 pubmed publisher..Our findings of this second BPI gene demonstrated presence of its gene duplication for the first time in invertebrate and it appears to be one of effective LPS-binding AMPs in elimination of Gram-negative pathogens C. gigas. ..
- Wei Y, Li Y, Bai Y, Wang M, Chen J, Ge J, et al. Pro370Leu myocilin mutation in a Chinese pedigree with juvenile-onset open angle glaucoma. Mol Vis. 2011;17:1449-56 pubmed..Gene screening may be a useful method for pre-symptom diagnosis and a forewarning to detect the at-risk individuals in familial open-angle glaucoma patients, especially in pedigrees of early-onset. ..
- Chen C, Chen G, Hao X, Cao B, Chen Q, Liu S, et al. CaMF2, an anther-specific lipid transfer protein (LTP) gene, affects pollen development in Capsicum annuum L. Plant Sci. 2011;181:439-48 pubmed publisher..All these evidence showed that CaMF2 had a vital role in pollen development of C. annuum...
- He S, Wei A, Yang Y, Hu Y, Luo X, Liu Y, et al. Reduced expression of myocardin and serum response factor in the cavernous tissue of diabetic rats. Andrologia. 2012;44 Suppl 1:518-22 pubmed publisher..001). It is concluded that diabetes inhibits the mRNA and protein expression of both myocardin and SRF in the cavernous tissue. This could play a key role in the development of erectile dysfunction in diabetic rats. ..
- Luo H, Zou J, Dong Z, Zeng Q, Wu D, Liu L. Up-regulated miR-17 promotes cell proliferation, tumour growth and cell cycle progression by targeting the RND3 tumour suppressor gene in colorectal carcinoma. Biochem J. 2012;442:311-21 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the present study suggests that miR-17 plays an important role in CRC carcinogenesis by targeting RND3 and may be a therapeutic agent for CRC. ..
- Wu S, Lin Y, Xu D, Chen J, Shu M, Zhu W, et al. MiR-135a functions as a selective killer of malignant glioma. Oncogene. 2012;31:3866-74 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest an important role of miR-135a in glioma etiology and provide a potential candidate for malignant glioma therapy. ..
- Rong J, Ye S, Wu Z, Chen G, Liang M, Liu H, et al. Controlled oxygen reperfusion protects the lung against early ischemia-reperfusion injury in cardiopulmonary bypasses by downregulating high mobility group box 1. Exp Lung Res. 2012;38:183-91 pubmed publisher..001). Controlled oxygen reperfusion is protective in the early stages of lung IR injury in a canine CPB model, and this protection is linked to HMGB1 downregulation. ..
- Ge X, Hsu T, Hung K, Lin C, Huang C, Huang C, et al. Inferring multiple refugia and phylogeographical patterns in Pinus massoniana based on nucleotide sequence variation and DNA fingerprinting. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43717 pubmed publisher..Estimates of ancestral population sizes interestingly reflect a recent expansion in mainland from a rather smaller population, a pattern that seemingly agrees with the pollen record. ..
- Peng B, Gu Y, Xiong Y, Zheng G, He Z. Microarray-assisted pathway analysis identifies MT1X & NF?B as mediators of TCRP1-associated resistance to cisplatin in oral squamous cell carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51413 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that TCRP1 may be an important drug target for improvement of the treatment and survival of patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma. ..
- Cai J, Guan H, Fang L, Yang Y, Zhu X, Yuan J, et al. MicroRNA-374a activates Wnt/?-catenin signaling to promote breast cancer metastasis. J Clin Invest. 2013;123:566-79 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that miR-374a maintains constitutively activated Wnt/?-catenin signaling and may represent a therapeutic target for early metastatic breast cancer. ..
- Wang H, Liu G, Zhang H, Xing S, Hu L, Zhao W, et al. Sp1 and c-Myc regulate transcription of BMI1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. FEBS J. 2013;280:2929-44 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these findings provide valuable mechanistic insights into the role of Sp1 and c-Myc in BMI1 transcription in NPC, and suggest that targeting of Sp1 or c-Myc may be a potential therapeutic strategy for NPC. ..
- Huang S, Wu B, Li D, Zhou W, Deng G, Zhang K, et al. Knockdown of astrocyte elevated gene-1 inhibits tumor growth and modifies microRNAs expression profiles in human colorectal cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:338-45 pubmed publisher..Targeted inhibition of AEG-1 can lead to modification of key elemental characteristics, such as miRNAs, which may become a potential effective therapeutic strategy for CRC. ..
- Zhao D, Wu Y, Chen K. Tbx3 isoforms are involved in pluripotency maintaining through distinct regulation of Nanog transcriptional activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:411-4 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results not only reveal the essential roles of Tbx3 and Tbx3+2a in pluripotency maintaining, but also point out the different mechanistic modes between these two isoforms. ..
- Yao Z, Luo J, Hu K, Lin J, Huang H, Wang Q, et al. ZKSCAN1 gene and its related circular RNA (circZKSCAN1) both inhibit hepatocellular carcinoma cell growth, migration, and invasion but through different signaling pathways. Mol Oncol. 2017;11:422-437 pubmed publisher..cirZKSCAN1 might be a useful marker for the diagnosis of HCC. ..
- Chen Y, Peng X, Piao Y. [Bioinformatics analysis of autophagy 5 gene structure]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2001;28:1077-84 pubmed..In conclusion, our data indicate that a systematic bioinformatics method of finding protein diversity from alternative splicing is a good approach in post-genome biology. ..
- Luo J, Cao H, Liu Y. [DNA sequencing and molecular identification of Patchouli and its substitute wrinkled gianthyssop]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2002;37:739-42 pubmed..To analyze sequences of the nuclear ribosomal RNA small subunit (18S rRNA) gene and the chloroplast matK gene of crude drug Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) in order to provide molecular evidence for identification of Patchouli drug...
- Jinding C, Ming L, Tao R, Chaoan X. A goose-sourced paramyxovirus isolated from southern China. Avian Dis. 2005;49:170-3 pubmed..8% to 99.6% on an amino acid basis. Phylogenetic analysis of the APMV-1 isolates showed that this isolate most closely resembled the reference APMV-1 strain GD/1/98/Go, which was originally isolated from geese in 1998...
- Lin S, Zong Y, Zhang M, Han A, Zhong B, Liang Y. [Study of sequence variations of Epstein-Barr virus LMP1 gene in nasopharyngeal carcinoma]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2005;34:791-5 pubmed
- Zhou X, Shimizu M, Konno T, Ino H, Fujino N, Uchiyama K, et al. Analysis of ankyrin-B gene mutations in patients with long QT syndrome. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2006;26:901-3, 909 pubmed..This novel missense mutation in the ankyrin-B gene may be a cause of type 4 LQTS. Ankyrin-B gene mutation might not play the major role in LQTS in Japanese. ..
- Xiang A, Mao F, Li W, Park D, Ma B, Wang T, et al. Extensive contribution of embryonic stem cells to the development of an evolutionarily divergent host. Hum Mol Genet. 2008;17:27-37 pubmed..Furthermore, our study demonstrates that mammalian evolution can proceed at two starkly contrasting levels: significant divergence in genome and proteome sequence, yet striking conservation in developmental programs. ..
- Mingqiu Z, Qingli S, Jinding C, Lijun C, Yanfang X. Sequence analysis of the protein-coding regions of foot-and-mouth disease virus O/HK/2001. Vet Microbiol. 2008;130:238-46 pubmed publisher..This study was undertaken to assess the regional variation of prevalent FMDV type O viruses and to establish a sequence database for FMDV molecular epidemiological investigation. ..
- Zhu Y, Jiang J, Chen Q. Characterization of cDNA of lycopene beta-cyclase responsible for a high level of beta-carotene accumulation in Dunaliella salina. Biochem Cell Biol. 2008;86:285-92 pubmed publisher..reinhardtii in the phylogenetic tree. Taken as a whole, this information provides insight into the regulatatory mechanism of Lyc-B at the molecular level and the high level of beta-carotene accumulation in the microalga D. salina. ..
- Zhao L, Wang H, Li J, Liu Y, Ding Y. Overexpression of Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor alpha is associated with tumor progression and poor prognosis of colorectal cancer. J Proteome Res. 2008;7:3994-4003 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that RhoGDI may promote CRC progression and metastasis by stimulating tumor cell growth and migration. ..
- Hu Z, Liao Y, Hu L, Wang J, Li J, Lu W, et al. Effects of antiatherosclerosis in carotid artery by RNAi-mediated silencing of MCP-1 expression. Ann Vasc Surg. 2009;23:652-62 pubmed publisher..968). Expression of MCP-1 was successfully inhibited by transfecting MCP-1 siRNA expression plasmid to the carotid artery, and the progression of atherosclerosis was restricted by RNAi-mediated silencing of MCP-1 expression. ..
- Guo X, Zheng S, Liu L, Feng Q. The sterol carrier protein 2/3-oxoacyl-CoA thiolase (SCPx) is involved in cholesterol uptake in the midgut of Spodoptera litura: gene cloning, expression, localization and functional analyses. BMC Mol Biol. 2009;10:102 pubmed publisher..All of these results taken together suggest that this midgut-specific SlSCPx gene is important for cholesterol uptake and normal development in S. litura...
- Zhang X, Li S, Xiao X, Jia X, Wang P, Shen H, et al. Mutational screening of 10 genes in Chinese patients with microphthalmia and/or coloboma. Mol Vis. 2009;15:2911-8 pubmed..To screen ten genes for mutations in 32 Chinese patients with microphthalmia and/or coloboma...
- Wang B, Hu J, Yan C, Su H, Ding J, Guo Y, et al. Characterization of human cytomegalovirus UL145 and UL136 genes in low-passage clinical isolates from infected Chinese infants. Med Sci Monit. 2011;17:CR423-431 pubmed..Both UL145 and UL136 are highly conserved. UL145 may act as an intranuclear regulating factor by direct binding to DNA, while UL136 may be a membrane receptor involving signal transduction...
- Wu X, Li X, Li L, Yu Z. A unique tRNA gene family and a novel, highly expressed ORF in the mitochondrial genome of the silver-lip pearl oyster, Pinctada maxima (Bivalvia: Pteriidae). Gene. 2012;510:22-31 pubmed publisher..Unlike other studies of mt genomes, this study compares the evolutionary patterns of all available bivalve mt tRNA and atp8 genes. ..
- Zhang J, Huang X, Cai M, Tong Z, Chen J, Qian D, et al. Overexpression of the secretory small GTPase Rab27B in human breast cancer correlates closely with lymph node metastasis and predicts poor prognosis. J Transl Med. 2012;10:242 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that overexpression of Rab27B in BC coincides with lymph node metastasis and acquisition of a poor prognostic phenotype. ..
- Dai Y, Liu L, Zeng T, Zhu Y, Li J, Chen L, et al. Characterization of the oncogenic function of centromere protein F in hepatocellular carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;436:711-8 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that CENPF is frequently overexpressed in HCC and plays a critical role in driving HCC tumorigenesis. ..
- Fang S, Guo X, Leng X, Li B, Niu Y, Chen S, et al. [Expression down-regulation of c-Cbl and Cbl-b genes in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from multiple myeloma patients]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:842-5 pubmed..c-Cbl gene mutations were not found in all MM patients. The expressions of c-Cbl and Cbl-b genes in PBMCs from MM patients are down-regulated. ..
- Li B, Zhang S, Long L, Huang S. Characterization and Complete Genome Sequences of Three N4-Like Roseobacter Phages Isolated from the South China Sea. Curr Microbiol. 2016;73:409-418 pubmed publisher..Phylogenetic analysis based on the concatenated core gene products showed that our phage isolates represent two new phyletic branches, suggesting the broad genetic diversity of marine N4-like roseophages remains. ..
- Luo F, Li G, Su R, Liang G, Chen Z, Hicham W. Cloning and sequencing of adhesion protein gene of Trichomonas gallinae from pigeon. Vet Parasitol. 2010;168:125-9 pubmed publisher..6% and 92.0%, respectively. It is concluded that the successfully cloned AP gene from T. gallinae will provide the basis for the expression of the AP gene in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells and the preparation of its recombinant protein...
- He D, Niu X, Jiang A, Su D, Zhong W, Hu J, et al. swIFN-? promotes genetic mutation of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in Marc-145. Vet Microbiol. 2013;166:174-8 pubmed publisher..The immuno-pressure of swIFN-? accelerated genetic variation on PRRSV ORF5, NSP2 and ORF3, but not on the ORF6 gene. PRRSV NSP2 and ORF5 genes may play a key role in escaping from inhibition of swIFN-?. ..
- Bai Y, Zhang Y, Wang J, Lin H, Zhang Z, Zhou D. Conservative region of the genes encoding four adhesins of Helicobacter pylori: cloning, sequence analysis and biological information analysis. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao. 2002;22:869-71 pubmed..Biological information analysis indicates that CB has excellent immunogenicity and strict species specificity. ..
- Zhou R, Shi S, Wu C. Molecular criteria for determining new hybrid species--an application to the Sonneratia hybrids. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2005;35:595-601 pubmed..Thus, S. x gulngai and S. x hainanensis are not true hybrid species. The segregation patterns of molecular markers should be heeded in interpreting the existence of hybrid species...
- Meng Y, Huang S, Min J, Guo Z. In vitro differentiation of mouse ES cells into hepatocytes with coagulation factors VIII and IX expression profiles. Sci China C Life Sci. 2006;49:259-64 pubmed..In this paper, expression of coagulation factors VIII and IX mRNA in the ES-derived cells is documented. Therefore, ES cells might be developed as substitute donor cells for the therapy of coagulation factor deficiencies. ..
- Li T, Chen C, Wang J, Cui S, Cui D, Guo W. [Expression of HSF1 and XAF1 in gastro-intestinal cancer]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007;27:1447-50 pubmed..The high expression of HSF1 in GI cancers is associated with suppressed expression of XAF1, which can be one of the mechanisms for low-expression of XAF1 and insufficient apoptosis in GI cancers. ..
- Ai H, Huang Y, Li S, Weng S, Yu X, He J. Characterization of a prophenoloxidase from hemocytes of the shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei that is down-regulated by white spot syndrome virus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2008;25:28-39 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that proPO-b is a main transcript form of proPO gene in L. vannamei, and it may play a role in defence against WSSV virus...
- Li M, Lin R, Song H, Wu X, Zhu X. The complete mitochondrial genomes for three Toxocara species of human and animal health significance. BMC Genomics. 2008;9:224 pubmed publisher..malaysiensis and also provides a foundation for studying the systematics, population genetics and ecology of these and other nematodes of socio-economic importance. ..
- Wang P, Yang Z, Li S, Xiao X, Guo X, Zhang Q. Evaluation of MFRP as a candidate gene for high hyperopia. Mol Vis. 2009;15:181-6 pubmed..This study is to test if a mutation in MFRP is responsible for physiologic high hyperopia...
- Wang L, Zhou Z, Guo C, Rao X, Xiao J, Weng S, et al. The alpha inhibitor of NF-kappaB (IkappaBalpha) from the mandarin fish binds with p65 NF-kappaB. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2009;26:473-82 pubmed..This result suggests that the NF-kappaB/IkappaBalpha pathway in mandarin fish may play a role in the immune response against ISKNV...
- Wu Q, Guo R, Lin M, Zhou B, Wang Y. MicroRNA-200a inhibits CD133/1+ ovarian cancer stem cells migration and invasion by targeting E-cadherin repressor ZEB2. Gynecol Oncol. 2011;122:149-54 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that loss of expression of miR-200a may play a critical role in the repression of E-cadherin by ZEB2, thereby enhancing migration and invasion in CD133/1+ cells. ..
- Li L, Jia T, Wu T, Zhang S. [Studies on SNP and genomic imprinting of the PEG1 gene in swine]. Yi Chuan. 2011;33:738-42 pubmed..PEG1 was paternally expressed and maternally imprinted in swine. ..
- Huang M, Xu H, Xie S, Zhou H, Qu L. Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor is regulated by microRNA-133 during skeletal myogenesis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e29173 pubmed publisher..These findings also suggest that miR-133 may be a potential therapeutic target in muscle diseases. ..
- Zhou H, Liu Q, Li J, Jiang D, Zhou L, Wu P, et al. Photoperiod- and thermo-sensitive genic male sterility in rice are caused by a point mutation in a novel noncoding RNA that produces a small RNA. Cell Res. 2012;22:649-60 pubmed publisher..Our findings thus suggest that this noncoding small RNA gene is an important regulator of male development controlled by cross-talk between the genetic networks and environmental conditions. ..
- Huang L, Lin J, Yu Y, Zhang M, Wang H, Zheng M. Downregulation of six microRNAs is associated with advanced stage, lymph node metastasis and poor prognosis in small cell carcinoma of the cervix. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e33762 pubmed publisher..Functional analysis of these miRNAs may enhance our understanding of SCCC, as altered expression of specific miRNAs may regulate the metastatic pathway and provide novel targets for therapy. ..
- Li L, Wen L, Gong Y, Mei G, Liu J, Chen Y, et al. Xenopus as a model system for the study of GOLPH2/GP73 function: Xenopus GOLPH2 is required for pronephros development. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e38939 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the deletion of golph2 causes an increase in the expression of WT1, which may promote glomus formation and inhibit pronephric tubule differentiation...