Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Publications629 found, 100 shown here
- Du Y, Gu H, Gong Q, Yang F, Ling J. HSP25 affects the proliferation and differentiation of rat dental follicle cells. Int J Oral Sci. 2009;1:72-80 pubmed publisher..To detect the expression of HSP25 in rat dental follicles both in vivo and vitro, and explore the underlying mechanism of HSP25 on the proliferation and differentiation of rat dental follicle cells (DFCs)...
- Zhao R, Yuan D, Liu S, Chen Y, Liu L, Zhao Y. Liver targeting effect of vinegar-baked Radix Bupleuri on rhein in rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;132:421-8 pubmed publisher..The results of this paper demonstrated that co-administration with VBRB is a simple and efficiencient method for liver targeting therapy, and the meridine guide theory of TCM was credible. ..
- Deng G, Qin J, Sun X, Kuang Z, Su T, Zhao Q, et al. Promoter analysis of mouse Scn3a gene and regulation of the promoter activity by GC box and CpG methylation. J Mol Neurosci. 2011;44:115-21 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the GC box and CpG methylation might play important roles in regulating mouse Scn3a gene expression. ..
- Xiao Z, Tang H, Xu Z, Yan Z, Li P, Cai Y, et al. An experimental study of dendritic cells transfected with cancer stem-like cells RNA against 9L brain tumors. Cancer Biol Ther. 2011;11:974-80 pubmed..These results demonstrated that 9L cancer stem like cells were enriched in tumor spheres, and they were a part of CD133+ cells, DCs transfected with cancer stem cells RNA may be an effective therapy for glioma. ..
- Zhou H, Wu W, Zhnag Z, Zhnag Y. Antennal sensilla of Apanteles cypris Nixon (Hymenoptera: Braconidae), a larval endoparasitoid of Cnaphalocrocis medinalis Guenée (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae). Microsc Res Tech. 2011;74:1199-208 pubmed publisher..These observations could facilitate future studies on the biology of olfaction in A. cypris...
- Yang G, Nie H, Lu L, Chen J, Lu X, Ji H, et al. Estrogen regulates the expression and activity of epithelial sodium channel in mouse osteoblasts. Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand). 2011;57 Suppl:OL1480-6 pubmed..Our results suggest that estrogen regulates expression and function of ENaC in osteoblasts may provide a new clue that the mechanism of high dose of estrogen influence osteoblast bone formation via ENaC activity. ..
- Ji Q, Xu Z, Liu G, Lin M, Kuang M, Lu M. Preinjected fluids do not benefit microwave ablation as those in radiofrequency ablation. Acad Radiol. 2011;18:1151-8 pubmed publisher..001). 0.9% NaCl solution and distilled water had no impact on coagulation volumes in MWA. In an ex vivo porcine liver, preinjected fluids do not benefit microwave ablation as those in radiofrequency ablation. ..
- Zheng J, Zheng Y, Zhi H, Dai Y, Wang N, Fang Y, et al. New 3',8''-linked biflavonoids from Selaginella uncinata displaying protective effect against anoxia. Molecules. 2011;16:6206-14 pubmed publisher..All the seven compounds showed protective effect against anoxia in the anoxic PC12 cells assay, in which compound 6 displayed particularly potent activity. ..
- Li H, Xi Q, Xiong Y, Cheng X, Qi Q, Yang L, et al. A comprehensive expression profile of microRNAs in porcine pituitary. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24883 pubmed publisher..The pituitary gland contains unexpectedly many miRNA types and miRNA actions are involved in important processes for both the development and function of the organ...
- Xie X, Peng J, Huang K, Huang J, Shen X, Liu P, et al. Polydatin ameliorates experimental diabetes-induced fibronectin through inhibiting the activation of NF-?B signaling pathway in rat glomerular mesangial cells. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2012;362:183-93 pubmed publisher..Hence, we elucidated the potential mechanisms of the anti-inflammatory effects and ECM accumulation alleviation of polydatin in GMCs of DN in vitro. ..
- Xie C, Song L, Wu J, Li J, Yun J, Lai J, et al. Upregulator of cell proliferation predicts poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma and contributes to hepatocarcinogenesis by downregulating FOXO3a. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40607 pubmed publisher..URGCP/URG4 plays an important role in promoting proliferation and tumorigenesis of HCC and may represent a novel prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target for this disease. ..
- Yin L, Ye S, Chen Z, Zeng Y. Rapamycin preconditioning attenuates transient focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in mice. Int J Neurosci. 2012;122:748-56 pubmed publisher..From these results, we may conclude that rapamycin preconditioning attenuate transient focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury and inhibits apoptosis induced by MCAO/R in mice. ..
- Zhao Q, Zeng F, Liu J, He Y, Li B, Jiang Z, et al. Upregulation of ?3-adrenergic receptor expression in the atrium of rats with chronic heart failure. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2013;18:133-7 pubmed publisher..937). There is a significant increase in the ?(3)-AR mRNA expression in the atrium of rats with heart failure. The level of ?(3)-AR mRNA expression was associated with the AMI and was enhanced by a selective ?(3)-AR agonist, BRL-37344. ..
- Li Y, Fu S, Wang X, Wang H, Zeng M, Shao J. Down-regulation of c9orf86 in human breast cancer cells inhibits cell proliferation, invasion and tumor growth and correlates with survival of breast cancer patients. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e71764 pubmed publisher..002). These results provide evidence that C9orf86 represents a novel and clinically useful biomarker for BC patients and plays an important role during the progression of BC. ..
- Xu J, Ren Y, Xu X, Chen J, Li Y, Gan W, et al. Schistosoma japonicum tegumental protein 20.8, role in reproduction through its calcium binding ability. Parasitol Res. 2014;113:491-7 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate the S. japonicum tegumental protein 20.8 is crucial for the parasite's calcium absorbing and reproduction. ..
- Wang J, Chen S, Zhang X, Huang W, Jonas J. Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide, retinal microglia and retinal ganglion cell apoptosis in the optic nerve crush model. Acta Ophthalmol. 2016;94:e305-11 pubmed publisher..003) and 28 (52% versus 41%; pÂ =Â 0.022). Intravitreal TA as compared to intravitreal PBS was associated with a lower density of activated RMGCs and a higher density of surviving RGCs in an ONC model. ..
- Gao Y, Nai W, Yang L, Lu Z, Shi P, Jin H, et al. Construction of an immunorelated protein-protein interaction network for clarifying the mechanism of burn. Burns. 2016;42:405-13 pubmed publisher..Further studies are needed to support our work, focused on identifying candidate biomarkers with sufficient predictive power to act as prognostic and therapeutic biomarkers for burn injury. ..
- Sun J, Groppi V, Gui H, Chen L, Xie Q, Liu L, et al. High-Throughput Screening for Drugs that Modulate Intermediate Filament Proteins. Methods Enzymol. 2016;568:163-85 pubmed publisher..The ultimate goal of this drug screening approach is to identify effective and safe compounds that can potentially be tested for clinical efficacy in patients. ..
- Song H, Hou X, Li R, Yu R, Li X, Zhou S, et al. Atractylenolide I stimulates intestinal epithelial repair through polyamine-mediated Ca2+ signaling pathway. Phytomedicine. 2017;28:27-35 pubmed publisher..Therefore, AT-I may have the potential to be further developed as a promising therapeutic agent to treat diseases associated with gastrointestinal mucosal injury, such as inflammatory bowel disease and peptic ulcer. ..
- Bai X, Lu D, Liu A, ZHANG Z, Li X, Zou Z, et al. Reactive oxygen species stimulates receptor activator of NF-kappaB ligand expression in osteoblast. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:17497-506 pubmed..These results demonstrate that ROS stimulates RANKL expression via ERKs and PKA-CREB pathway in mouse osteoblasts and via ERKs and HSF2 in human MG63 cells. ..
- Yang X, Zhang H, Zhang Y, Li Y, Chen W, Yu X. [Expression of peroxisome proliferators-activated receptor gamma and alpha-smooth muscle actin in unilateral ureteral obstruction in rats]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2005;17:611-4 pubmed..These data suggest that increase in PPAR gamma in renal tissue may play an important role in response to inflammation and fibrosis. ..
- Linghua Z, Xingshan T, Fengzhen Z. The efficacy of CpG oligodinucleotides, in combination with conventional adjuvants, as immunological adjuvants to swine streptococcic septicemia vaccine in piglets in vivo. Int Immunopharmacol. 2006;6:1267-76 pubmed..Our results demonstrate that the addition of CpG ODN to alum or to Em significantly improves the efficiency of the adjuvants in piglets. ..
- Yang L, Li D, Chen J, Yang J, Xue L, Hu S, et al. Microarray expression analysis of the early N-methy-N-nitrosourea-induced retinal degeneration in rat. Neurosci Lett. 2007;418:38-43 pubmed..These microarray results provide clues to understand the molecular pathways underlying photoreceptor degeneration and indicate directions for future studies. ..
- Hei Z, Gan X, Luo G, Li S, Cai J. Pretreatment of cromolyn sodium prior to reperfusion attenuates early reperfusion injury after the small intestine ischemia in rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:5139-46 pubmed..Pretreated of CS prior to reperfusion protects the small intestine mucous from ischemia-reperfusion damage, the mechanism is inhibited IMMC from degranulation. ..
- Li W, Chen S, Wang Z, Song X, Wang Y, Zhang M. [Relationship between anti-myelin basic protein antibody and myelinoclasis in rat brain stem after brain trauma]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2008;28:1028-30 pubmed..After brain trauma, MBP is released as a specific antigen into the blood to stimulate the immune system for anti-MBP production, and the antibody is intimately related to the brain stem myelinoclasis. ..
- Shen Z, Lin X, Long H, Miao M, Liu H, Al Rasheid K, et al. Morphology and small subunit rDNA gene sequence of Pseudoamphisiella quadrinucleata n. sp. (Ciliophora, Urostylida) from the South China Sea. J Eukaryot Microbiol. 2008;55:510-4 pubmed publisher..quadrinucleata n. sp. showed 14 and 74 nucleotides in comparison with that of the two known congeners, respectively, which hence firmly supports the validity of the new species...
- Yan H, Qu H, Sun L, Li S, Cao X, Fang Y, et al. Fuzi polysaccharide-1 produces antidepressant-like effects in mice. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2010;13:623-33 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings suggest that FPS could be developed as a putative antidepressant with a rapid onset of action. ..
- Lan T, Xu Z, Wang Z, Wu Y, Wu W, Tan H. Ginsenoside Rb1 prevents homocysteine-induced endothelial dysfunction via PI3K/Akt activation and PKC inhibition. Biochem Pharmacol. 2011;82:148-55 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate a novel mechanism of the action of Rb1 that may have value in prevention of HHcy associated cardiovascular disease. ..
- Zhang Y, Hosaka N, Cui Y, Shi M, Li M, Li Q, et al. Effects of intrabone marrow-bone marrow transplantation plus adult thymus transplantation on survival of mice bearing leukemia. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:1441-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that IBM-BMT+ATT is effective in the treatment of leukemia with strong graft versus leukemia without increased risk of GVHD...
- Ling F, Zhuo M, Ni C, Zhang G, Wang T, Li W, et al. Comprehensive identification of high-frequency and co-occurring Mafa-B, Mafa-DQB1, and Mafa-DRB alleles in cynomolgus macaques of Vietnamese origin. Hum Immunol. 2012;73:547-53 pubmed publisher..Our results for the high frequency of commonly co-occurring MHC alleles across loci in a cohort of the Vietnamese cynomolgus macaque emphasized the value of this species as a model for biomedical research...
- Yang X, Wu L, Chura L, Liang X, Lane M, Norman R, et al. Exposure to lipid-rich follicular fluid is associated with endoplasmic reticulum stress and impaired oocyte maturation in cumulus-oocyte complexes. Fertil Steril. 2012;97:1438-43 pubmed publisher..To determine whether the high lipid content of human follicular fluid influences oocyte maturation...
- Ding Y, Cheng H, Yu R, Tang C, Liu X, Chen J. Effects of cyclopeptide C*HSDGIC* from the cyclization of PACAP (1-5) on the proliferation and UVB-induced apoptosis of the retinal ganglion cell line RGC-5. Peptides. 2012;36:280-5 pubmed publisher..In summary, these results demonstrate for the first time that PAC1 is present in RGC-5 cells and that CHC, a cyclopeptide from PACAP, promotes RGC-5 cell proliferation and attenuates UVB-induced apoptosis. ..
- Xiao C, Wu Q, Cai W, Tan J, Yang X, Zhang J. Hypoglycemic effects of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides in type 2 diabetic mice. Arch Pharm Res. 2012;35:1793-801 pubmed publisher..The decreases in fasting serum glucose levels may be associated with decreased mRNA expression levels of several key enzymes involved in gluconeogenesis and/or glycogenolysis. ..
- Wang Q, Zheng Y. Ultrasound assessment of boundary effect on osmosis-induced shrinkage and swelling of articular cartilage in vitro. Connect Tissue Res. 2013;54:153-8 pubmed publisher..5%) of the 6.35 mm specimens. The results indicated that the boundary effect of the cut edge on the osmosis-induced shrinkage and swelling of articular cartilage increases with the reduction of specimen size. ..
- Lin S, Zhou C, Neufeld E, Wang Y, Xu S, Lu L, et al. BIG1, a brefeldin A-inhibited guanine nucleotide-exchange protein modulates ATP-binding cassette transporter A-1 trafficking and function. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2013;33:e31-8 pubmed publisher..BIG1, through its ability to activate ADP-ribosylation factor 1, regulates cell-surface levels and function of ABCA1, indicating a transcription-independent mechanism for controlling ABCA1 action. ..
- Peng B, Hu S, Jun Q, Luo D, Zhang X, Zhao H, et al. MicroRNA-200b targets CREB1 and suppresses cell growth in human malignant glioma. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;379:51-8 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that miR-200b targets the CREB1 gene and suppresses glioma cell growth, suggesting that miR-200b shows tumor-suppressive activity in human malignant glioma. ..
- Chen X, Lin H, Jiang S, Wu K, Liu Y, Tian L, et al. Dietary supplementation of honeysuckle improves the growth, survival and immunity of Penaeus monodon. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;35:161-9 pubmed publisher..Considering the effect of honeysuckle on both growth performance and survival of P. monodon, the level of honeysuckle supplemented in the diet should be between 0.2% and 0.4%...
- Hu G, Zhou Y, Hong W, Tian J, Hu J, Peng G, et al. Development and systematic oxidative stress of a rat model of chronic bronchitis and emphysema induced by biomass smoke. Exp Lung Res. 2013;39:229-40 pubmed publisher..BS can cause emphysema and chronic bronchitis similar to that caused by CS, which is accompanied by systemic oxidative stress and inflammation. ..
- Zhu H, Owen M. Damped propagation of cell polarization explains distinct PCP phenotypes of epithelial patterning. Sci Rep. 2013;3:2528 pubmed publisher..These results impressively demonstrate how simple molecular interactions cause distinct, yet inherently analogous, developmental patterning. ..
- Ge L, Chen Z, Liu H, Zhang K, Liu H, Huang H, et al. Involvement of activating ERK1/2 through G protein coupled receptor 30 and estrogen receptor ?/? in low doses of bisphenol A promoting growth of Sertoli TM4 cells. Toxicol Lett. 2014;226:81-9 pubmed publisher..The GPR30/EGFR/ERK signal is the downstream transduction pathway in BPA-induced proliferation of TM4 Sertoli cells. ..
- Wen Y, Zhou P, Liu L, Wang Z, Zhang Y, Liang J. Effect of the knockdown of Cabin1 on p53 in glomerular podocyte. J Recept Signal Transduct Res. 2016;36:173-80 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Cabin1 expression significantly increases during podocyte injury. Knockdown of Cabin1 induces p53 expression decrease in cultured podocyte. Cabin1 may provide a new target to investigate podocyte injury. ..
- Wang M, Tang Y, Ma M, Chen J, Hu C, Zhao S, et al. TRPC3 channel confers cerebrovascular remodelling during hypertension via transactivation of EGF receptor signalling. Cardiovasc Res. 2016;109:34-43 pubmed publisher..Therefore, TRPC3-induced EGFR transactivation may be therapeutically exploited to prevent hypertension-induced cerebrovascular remodelling. ..
- Yuan D, Chi X, Jin Y, Li X, Ge M, Gao W, et al. Intestinal injury following liver transplantation was mediated by TLR4/NF-ÎºB activation-induced cell apoptosis. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1525-32 pubmed publisher..Thus, the possible mechanism of post-liver transplantation intestinal injury was demonstrated to be associated with NF-ÎºB activation-induced cell apoptosis. ..
- Gao Y, Ji Y, Li G, An T. Theoretical investigation on the kinetics and mechanisms of hydroxyl radical-induced transformation of parabens and its consequences for toxicity: Influence of alkyl-chain length. Water Res. 2016;91:77-85 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, as alkyl-chain length increased, the ecotoxicity of parabens and their degradation products was found to be also increased. ..
- Luo W, Lin S, Li G, Nie Q, Zhang X. Integrative Analyses of miRNA-mRNA Interactions Reveal let-7b, miR-128 and MAPK Pathway Involvement in Muscle Mass Loss in Sex-Linked Dwarf Chickens. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:276 pubmed publisher..This study provides new insights into the molecular mechanism underlying muscle mass loss in the SLD chickens, and some regulatory networks that are crucial for chicken skeletal muscle development. ..
- Fan W, Liu Q, Zhu X, Wu Z, Li D, Huang F, et al. Regulatory effects of anesthetics on nitric oxide. Life Sci. 2016;151:76-85 pubmed publisher..This review gives an overview of the effects of different anesthetics on NO/NOS regulation and function in different physiologic and pathophysiologic states. ..
- Pu Y, Xu M, Liang Y, Yang K, Guo Y, Yang X, et al. Androgen receptor antagonists compromise T cell response against prostate cancer leading to early tumor relapse. Sci Transl Med. 2016;8:333ra47 pubmed publisher..This study highlights an underappreciated mechanism of AR antagonist-mediated immunosuppression and provides a new strategy to enhance immune response and prevent the relapse of advanced prostate cancer. ..
- He Q, Shi X, Zhang L, Yi C, Zhang X, Zhang X. De Novo Glutamine Synthesis: Importance for the Proliferation of Glioma Cells and Potentials for Its Detection With 13N-Ammonia. Mol Imaging. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..De novo Gln synthesis through ammonia-glutamate reaction plays an important role in the proliferation of C6 cells. (13)N-ammonia can be a potential metabolic PET tracer for Gln-dependent tumors. ..
- Huang J, Chen M, Chen D, Gao X, Zhu S, Huang H, et al. A Peptide Encoded by a Putative lncRNA HOXB-AS3 Suppresses Colon Cancer Growth. Mol Cell. 2017;68:171-184.e6 pubmed publisher..Our findings uncover a complex regulatory mechanism of cancer metabolism reprogramming orchestrated by a peptide encoded by an lncRNA...
- Cai D, Lee K, Li M, Tang M, Chan K. Ubiquitin expression is up-regulated in human and rat skeletal muscles during aging. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2004;425:42-50 pubmed..In addition, ubiquitin-dependent growth suppression in satellite cells may be associated with the poor healing potential of old skeletal muscles. ..
- Li Z, Wang J, Ren J, Yi Z. [Effects of topical emu oil on wound healing in scalded rats]. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao. 2004;24:1255-6 pubmed..To observe the effect of topical emu oil on wound healing in scalded rats...
- Qiu J, Long Q, Yao M. [Effects of slenderstyle Acanthopanax root-bark on cyclooxygenase]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:316-9 pubmed..One of the antirheumatic mechanisms of slender-root-bark might probably be mediating through inhibition of cyclooxygenase. style acanthopanax ..
- Xiao X, Wu J, Zhu X, Zhao P, Zhou J, Liu Q, et al. Induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells by ZD6474, an inhibitor of VEGFR tyrosine kinase with additional activity against EGFR tyrosine kinase. Int J Cancer. 2007;121:2095-104 pubmed..It indicates that ZD6474 may offer a new and effective treatment for human NPC. ..
- Yin L, Chen Z, Zhang S, Sun B, Liu Y, Huang H. Expression of phosphatase and tensin homolog deleted on chromosome ten in liver of athymic mice with hepatocellular carcinoma and the effect of Fuzheng Jiedu Decoction. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:108-13 pubmed..05). FJD can prolong the survival time and decrease tumor metastasis in livers of these experimental mice. Mechanisms of FJD healing HCC may partially be explained by enhancing the expression of PTEN in liver. ..
- Guo Z, Hou F, Liu S, Tian J, Zhang W, Xie D, et al. Picrorhiza scrophulariiflora improves accelerated atherosclerosis through inhibition of redox-sensitive inflammation. Int J Cardiol. 2009;136:315-24 pubmed publisher..The study was performed to test the hypothesis that ethanol extraction of PS (EPS) may improve AGEs- or AOPPs-induced accelerated atherosclerosis in vivo...
- Zhang X, Huang S, Deng Z, Ou Z, Wu W, Luo X, et al. [Follow-up survey on the imported cases of lymphatic filariasis in Guangdong Province]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2008;26:409-11 pubmed..It is suggested that no further transmission occurs although microfilaremia cases have been imported from the outbreak focus of Guangxi. ..
- Bai J, Liu Y, Quan Y, He X, Ye X. The complete mitochondrial genome of the RR-B strain of swordtail (Xiphophorus helleri). Mitochondrial DNA. 2009;20:72-7 pubmed publisher..We present an important genetic resource for the RR-B strain of swordtails and swordtail species in general. ..
- Yan C, Yue C, Yuan Z, He Y, Yin C, Lin R, et al. Toxoplasma gondii infection in domestic ducks, free-range and caged chickens in southern China. Vet Parasitol. 2009;165:337-40 pubmed publisher..gondii oocysts because free-range chickens feed from the ground, and suggest that the meat from the domestic poultry may be an important source for human infection by T. gondii in People's Republic of China. ..
- Gan W, Zhao G, Xu H, Wu W, Du W, Huang J, et al. Reverse vaccinology approach identify an Echinococcus granulosus tegumental membrane protein enolase as vaccine candidate. Parasitol Res. 2010;106:873-82 pubmed publisher..granulosus. Reverse vaccinology process identified E. granulosus tegumental membrane protein enolase as vaccine candidate...
- Liu W, Zhang X, Liu P, Shen X, Lan T, Li W, et al. Effects of berberine on matrix accumulation and NF-kappa B signal pathway in alloxan-induced diabetic mice with renal injury. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;638:150-5 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the ameliorative effects of berberine on extracellular matrix accumulation might associate with its inhibitory function on NF-kappaB signal pathway. ..
- Fan Y, Luo Y, Chen X, Sun X. A modified culture medium increases blastocyst formation and the efficiency of human embryonic stem cell derivation from poor-quality embryos. J Reprod Dev. 2010;56:533-9 pubmed..Our data suggest that poor-quality embryos that have reached the blastocyst stage in our modified culture medium are a robust source for normal HESC line derivation. ..
- Feng J, Yan H, Chowdhury N, Neogi S, Yamasaki S, Shi L, et al. Identification and characterization of integron-associated antibiotic resistant Laribacter hongkongensis isolated from aquatic products in China. Int J Food Microbiol. 2011;144:337-41 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report showing distribution and characterization of class 1 integrons among L. hongkongensis isolates...
- Yang Z, Yang C, Xiao L, Liao X, Lan A, Wang X, et al. Novel insights into the role of HSP90 in cytoprotection of H2S against chemical hypoxia-induced injury in H9c2 cardiac myocytes. Int J Mol Med. 2011;28:397-403 pubmed publisher..We also provide novel evidence that HSP90 mediates the cardioprotection of H2S against CoCl2-induced injuries by its antioxidant effect and preservation of mitochondrial function in H9c2 cells. ..
- Zhang H, Liu Z, Hua X. Menin expression is regulated by transforming growth factor beta signaling in leukemia cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1556-62 pubmed
- Li H, Xie Y, Xie Z, Chen Y, Lam C, Lan W. Chondrosterins A-E, triquinane-type sesquiterpenoids from soft coral-associated fungus Chondrostereum sp. Mar Drugs. 2012;10:627-38 pubmed publisher..Chondrosterin A (1) showed significant cytotoxic activities against cancer lines A549, CNE2, and LoVo with IC(50) values of 2.45, 4.95, and 5.47 ?M, respectively. ..
- Chen Z, Pan X, Georgakilas A, Chen P, Hu H, Yang Y, et al. Tetramethylpyrazine (TMP) protects cerebral neurocytes and inhibits glioma by down regulating chemokine receptor CXCR4 expression. Cancer Lett. 2013;336:281-9 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study provides new insights into TMP's therapeutic potential in the treatment of malignant gliomas. ..
- Wen Z, Cai M, Mai Z, Chen Y, Geng D, Wang J. Protection of renal impairment by angiotensin II type 1 receptor blocker in rats with post-infarction heart failure. Ren Fail. 2013;35:766-75 pubmed publisher..AT1R blockers modulated local angiotensin II receptors, as well as inflammatory reaction and profibrotic effects, providing potential clinical application in the setting of cardiorenal syndrome post-MI. ..
- Fu J, Yang Q, Sai K, Chen F, Pang J, Ng H, et al. TGM2 inhibition attenuates ID1 expression in CD44-high glioma-initiating cells. Neuro Oncol. 2013;15:1353-65 pubmed publisher..TGM2 regulates ID1 expression in glioma-initiating cell lines high in CD44. Targeting TGM2 could be an effective strategy to treat gliomas with high CD44 expression. ..
- Cao J, Tan H, Mi W, Zuo Z. Glutamate transporter type 3 regulates mouse hippocampal GluR1 trafficking. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1840:1640-5 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that EAAT3 is upstream of PKA in a pathway to regulate GluR1 trafficking. Our results provide initial evidence for the involvement of EAAT3 in the biochemical cascade of learning and memory. ..
- Zhang J, Xiong Q, Li S, Li X, Chen J, Cao M, et al. A comparison study on polysaccharides from novel hybrids of Amomum villosum and its female parent. Int J Biol Macromol. 2015;81:396-9 pubmed publisher..Combined with the findings from other studies in our research group, these results suggested that this novel hybrid could be an acceptable alternative for cultivation of A. villosum. ..
- Shen L, Cui W, Chen R, Wang H. Differential modulation of GABAA and NMDA receptors by Î±7-nicotinic receptor desensitization in cultured rat hippocampal neurons. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2016;37:312-21 pubmed publisher..Brain GABAA and NMDA receptors are modulated negatively and positively, respectively, by desensitized Î±7-nAChR as a result of choline pretreatment in cultured hippocampal neurons. ..
- Li J, Zhang N, Zhang R, Sun L, Yu W, Guo W, et al. CDC5L Promotes hTERT Expression and Colorectal Tumor Growth. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2475-2488 pubmed publisher..To some extent, our findings suggest that CDC5L may serve as a novel therapeutic target for human colorectal cancer. ..
- Zhao Y, Chen Y, Miao G, Zhao H, Qu W, Li D, et al. The ER-Localized Transmembrane Protein EPG-3/VMP1 Regulates SERCA Activity to Control ER-Isolation Membrane Contacts for Autophagosome Formation. Mol Cell. 2017;67:974-989.e6 pubmed publisher..Our study provides mechanistic insights into the establishment and disassociation of ER-IM contacts and reveals that VMP1 modulates SERCA activity to control ER contacts. ..
- Wang Z, Hou X, Wang Y, Xu A, Cao W, Liao M, et al. Ubiquitination of non-lysine residues in the retroviral integrase. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;494:57-62 pubmed publisher..These findings revealed the detailed features of retroviral integrase ubiquitination and found a novel mechanism of ubiquitination mediated by the non-lysine residues within the N-terminal zinc-binding domain of integrase...
- Li Z, Gong Y, Yin C, Wang L, Li C, Pang Y. Characterization of a novel ubiquitin-fusion gene Uba256 from Spodoptera litura nucleopolyhedrovirus. Gene. 2003;303:111-9 pubmed..Tunicamycin treatment of SpltMNPV-infected cells confirmed that SpltMNPV GP37 protein is N-glycosylated. These findings provide additional information on the evolution of ubi genes and insight into genomic variation in baculoviruses. ..
- Zhang Y, Yang X, Wu P, Liao G, Yang G, Zhang X, et al. Expression of AT(1a) mRNA in rat hepatic stellate cells and its effects on cell growth collagen production. Chin Med J (Engl). 2004;117:772-4 pubmed
- Zhao L, Huang M, Chen J, Ee P, Chan E, Duan W, et al. Induction of propranolol metabolism by Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in rats. Curr Drug Metab. 2006;7:577-87 pubmed..Further study is needed to explore the potential for gingko-drug interactions and the clinical impact. ..
- Zhang W, Zhang Y, Zhang L, Zhao H, Li X, Huang H, et al. The mRNA expression of P450 aromatase, gonadotropin beta-subunits and FTZ-F1 in the orange-spotted grouper (Epinephelus Coioides) during 17alpha-methyltestosterone-induced precocious sex change. Mol Reprod Dev. 2007;74:665-73 pubmed
- Yu X, Lin S, Huang X, Bacher M, Leng L, Bucala R, et al. Macrophage migration inhibitory factor induces MMP-9 expression in macrophages via the MEK-ERK MAP kinase pathway. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2007;27:103-9 pubmed..MIF activates the MEK-ERK MAP kinase pathway to induce MMP-9 expression by murine macrophages. Activation of this pathway is necessary for MMP-9 expression and activation in response to MIF stimulation. ..
- Chen J, Deng Y, Xie S, Ding Y. [Effect of Tiam-l gene silencing on human colorectal carcinoma cell line SW480 metastasis in nude mice observed by real-time whole-body fluorescence imaging]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007;27:756-9 pubmed..05). Tiam-1 gene may play an important role in invasion and metastasis of human colorectal cancer. ..
- Bi H, Zuo Z, Chen X, Xu C, Wen Y, Sun H, et al. Preclinical factors affecting the pharmacokinetic behaviour of tanshinone IIA, an investigational new drug isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza for the treatment of ischaemic heart diseases. Xenobiotica. 2008;38:185-222 pubmed..Taken collectively, these findings indicate that multiple factors play important roles in determining the pharmacokinetics of TSIIA. ..
- Fang Y, Fang R, Fang G, Jiang Y, Fu S. [Effects of beta-asarone on expression of c-fos in kindling epilepsy rat brain]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:534-6 pubmed..3 +/- 2.6 in model control group, and 95.2 +/- 1.1 in difetoin group, respectively. Beta-asarone can obviously increase the expression of c-fos in epilepsy rat brain. It is one of important response to epilepsy. ..
- Yu T, Chen Q, Gong Y, Xia Z, Royal C, Huang K. Higher expression patterns of the intestinal stem cell markers Musashi-1 and hairy and enhancer of split 1 and their correspondence with proliferation patterns in the mouse jejunum. Med Sci Monit. 2010;16:BR68-74 pubmed
- Chen W, Wang Y, Li W, Lin H. Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 (IGFBP-2) in orange-spotted grouper, Epinephelus coioides: molecular characterization, expression profiles and regulation by 17?-estradiol in ovary. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2010;157:336-42 pubmed publisher..The mRNA expression and regulation profiles suggest that the IGFBP-2 may play important physiological roles in fish growth and reproduction, as well as cell growth and organ differentiation during the embryonic developmental stages...
- Zeng C, Wang R, Li D, Lin X, Wei Q, Yuan Y, et al. A novel GSK-3 beta-C/EBP alpha-miR-122-insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor regulatory circuitry in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 2010;52:1702-12 pubmed publisher..Moreover, AFB? exposure resulted in decreased activity in GSK-3?, C/EBP?, and miR-122 and increased levels of IGF-1R, whereas restoration of miR-122 suppressed the tumorigenicity of HCC and AFB?-transformed cells...
- Zhang Y, Yu Y, Zhou L. [The pharmacokinetics study on Sinomenine transdermal patch on anaesthetized Beagle dogs]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:944-7 pubmed..To explore the pharmacokinetic of Sinomenine transdermal patch...
- Lin B, Xie D, Xie S, Xie J, Zhang X, Zhang Y, et al. Down-regulation of iASPP in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells inhibits cell proliferation and tumor growth. Neoplasma. 2011;58:205-10 pubmed..iASPP may be a valuable candidate target gene in hepatocellular carcinoma therapy. ..
- Li Y, Peng S, Chen H, Zhang F, Xu P, Xie J, et al. Oral administration of patchouli alcohol isolated from Pogostemonis Herba augments protection against influenza viral infection in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2012;12:294-301 pubmed publisher..Thus, oral administration of PA appears to be able to augment protection against IFV infection in mice via enhancement of host immune responses, and attenuation of systemic and pulmonary inflammatory responses...
- Yang X, Lu J, Sun X, He Q. Application of subproteomics in the characterization of Gram-positive bacteria. J Proteomics. 2012;75:2803-10 pubmed publisher..This review intends to outline the current progress, challenges and future development of subproteomics in the characterization of Gram-positive bacteria. This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Proteomics: The clinical link. ..
- Chen Y, Wang Y, Chen J, Chen X, Cao W, Chen S, et al. Roles of transcriptional corepressor RIP140 and coactivator PGC-1? in energy state of chronically infarcted rat hearts and mitochondrial function of cardiomyocytes. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2012;362:11-8 pubmed publisher..We conclude that RIP140 and PGC-1? exert antagonistic role in regulating cardiac energy state and mitochondrial biogenesis. ..