Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on adult in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Locale: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Publications693 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang R, Ban X, Mo Y, Lv M, Duan X, Shen J, et al. Kimura's disease: the CT and MRI characteristics in fifteen cases. Eur J Radiol. 2011;80:489-97 pubmed publisher..To summarize the CT and MRI features in a series of fifteen cases of Kimura's disease...
- Chen Z, Luo H, Peng Y, Cai L, Zhang J, Su C, et al. Comparative clinical features and immune responses after extended thymectomy for myasthenia gravis in patients with atrophic versus hyperplastic thymus. Ann Thorac Surg. 2011;91:212-8 pubmed publisher..Patients with MG who have a atrophic thymus show similar postoperative prognosis as those with hyperplastic thymus, suggesting that surgical therapy should also be considered for the former subset. ..
- Qin C, Chen S, Yao J, Li T, Wu W. Haplotype and mutation analysis of the TGFBR3 gene in Chinese women with idiopathic premature ovarian failure. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2012;28:63-7 pubmed publisher..00001). Significant diversity of genotype distribution and haplotype analysis suggested that TGFBR3 mutations may be responsible for the genetic aetiology of idiopathic POF in Chinese patients. ..
- Shen G, Pan Q, Hong M, Qin H, Xu Y, Chen L, et al. Human genetic variants of homologous recombination repair genes first found to be associated with Epstein-Barr virus antibody titers in healthy Cantonese. Int J Cancer. 2011;129:1459-66 pubmed publisher..0085 to 0.00027). Our study provides evidence that genetic variation within the HRR might affect an individual's propensity for EBV seropositive status of anti-VCA IgA antibody. ..
- Cheng Z, Huang X, Wang Q, Chen J, Zhang L, Chen X. Clinical significance of decreased nidogen-2 expression in the tumor tissue and serum of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. J Surg Oncol. 2012;105:71-80 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that decreased expression of nidogen-2 may have a potential pathogenetic role in the development of HCC and may also have potential diagnostic value for HCC. ..
- Chen B, Li R, Zhang S. Reconstruction and restoration of neglected ruptured patellar tendon using semitendinosus and gracilis tendons with preserved distal insertions: two case reports. Knee. 2012;19:508-12 pubmed publisher..Both patients reacquired near normal strength and stability of the patellar tendon and restoration of function after operation and rehabilitation. ..
- Zeng T, Gao H, Yu P, He H, Ouyang X, Deng L, et al. Up-regulation of kin17 is essential for proliferation of breast cancer. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25343 pubmed publisher..The increased level of kin17 was not only a consequence of immortalization but also associated with tumorigenesis. Therefore, kin17 could be a novel therapeutic target for inhibiting cell growth in breast cancer. ..
- Gao K, Huang Z, Yuan K, Zhang B, Hu Z. Side-by-side comparison of photodynamic therapy and pulsed-dye laser treatment of port-wine stain birthmarks. Br J Dermatol. 2013;168:1040-6 pubmed publisher..This side-by-side comparison demonstrates that PDT is at least as effective as PDL and, in some cases, superior. The true value of PDT for the treatment of PWS deserves further investigation. ..
- Li P, Fang Y, Li F, Ou Q, Chen G, Ma G. ERCC1, defective mismatch repair status as predictive biomarkers of survival for stage III colon cancer patients receiving oxaliplatin-based adjuvant chemotherapy. Br J Cancer. 2013;108:1238-44 pubmed publisher..Excision repair cross-complementation group 1 status is highly predictive of which patients will benefit from the addition of OX to 5-FU for stage III colon cancer. Mismatch repair status had no predictive value in this setting. ..
- Zhang G, Yau K, Chen G. Risk factors associated with traffic violations and accident severity in China. Accid Anal Prev. 2013;59:18-25 pubmed publisher..Data analysis results arising from this study will shed lights on the development of similar (adjusted) measures to reduce traffic violations and/or accident fatalities and injuries, and to promote road safety in other regions. ..
- Song Y, Chen M, Yang Z, He W, Liu W, Li Y, et al. Prenatal diagnosis of hemivertebrae--A likely association with 7q deletion. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;55:112-6 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the phenotype of hemivertebra in our case may be related to the deletion of 7q36. ..
- Ene Iordache B, Perico N, Bikbov B, Carminati S, Remuzzi A, Perna A, et al. Chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular risk in six regions of the world (ISN-KDDC): a cross-sectional study. Lancet Glob Health. 2016;4:e307-19 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, in general, health-care workforces in countries of low and middle income need strengthening. International Society of Nephrology. ..
- Jin Y, Cai X, Cai Y, Cao Y, Xia Q, Tan Y, et al. To build a prognostic score model containing indispensible tumour markers for metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma in an epidemic area. Eur J Cancer. 2012;48:882-8 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study is to build a prognostic score model (PSM) incorporating circulating tumour markers for metastatic NPC in an epidemic area...
- Lin X, Li S, Xie C, Huang X, Fan Z. Experimental studies of melanin associated antigen and its relationship with sympathetic ophthalmia and Vogt-Kayanagi-Harada syndrome. Yan Ke Xue Bao. 2003;19:184-6, 200 pubmed..To discuss the relationship of Bovine Melanin-Associated Antigen (BMAA) to Sympathetic Ophthalmia (SO) and Vogt-Kayanagi-Harada (VKH) syndrome...
- Yan J, Wu Z. Cavernous hemangioma of the orbit: analysis of 214 cases. Orbit. 2004;23:33-40 pubmed..Anterior orbitotomy has become an important surgical procedure in the treatment of orbital cavernous hemangioma with excellent effect...
- Che X, Qiu L, Liao Z, Wang Y, Wen K, Pan Y, et al. Antigenic cross-reactivity between severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus and human coronaviruses 229E and OC43. J Infect Dis. 2005;191:2033-7 pubmed..Overall, serum samples from convalescent patients who had SARS had a 1-way cross-reactivity with the 2 known HCoVs. Antigens of SARS-CoV and HCoV-OC43 were more cross-reactive than were those of SARS-CoV and HCoV-229E. ..
- Chen Y, Pfab T, Slowinski T, Richter C, Godes M, Hocher B. Impact of genetic variation of tumor necrosis factor-alpha on gestational hypertension. Chin Med J (Engl). 2006;119:719-24 pubmed
- Ye W, Ma R, Su P, Huang D, Liu S, Chen W, et al. [Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms of IL-1b with lumbar disc disease]. Yi Chuan. 2007;29:923-8 pubmed..It suggested (-511)T>C SNP in IL-1beta gene be one of the susceptible alleles for Lumbar disc disease. ..
- Peng F, Zhang B, Zhong X, Li J, Xu G, Hu X, et al. Serum uric acid levels of patients with multiple sclerosis and other neurological diseases. Mult Scler. 2008;14:188-96 pubmed..Our data suggest that UA has two biphasic functions: neuroprotective and injurious. Our studies may help physicians to deal with conditions having abnormal UA levels. ..
- Zhou H, Jiang C, Li L, Zhao C, Wang Y, Xu Y, et al. [Comparison of the reliability of two ELISA kits for detecting IgM antibody against hepatitis E virus]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;42:667-71 pubmed..00% (202/202) vs 89. 11% (180/202), chi2 = 20.05, P < 0.005]. RF and anti-HAV IgM might cause MP-IgM false positive without interference on Wantai-IgM. Wantai-IgM should be a good ELISA kit for the diagnosis of acute hepatitis E. ..
- Deng H, Wei Z, Zhen L, Li G, Uang X, Qing S. [Clinical application of perioperative continuous hyperthermic peritoneal perfusion chemotherapy for gastric cancer]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:295-7 pubmed..05%, and 59.09% vs 34.15%, P<0.05). Perioperative CHPPC for gastric cancer is safe and feasible, and can reduce the recurrence rate, distant metastasis rate and improve the survival for gastric cancer patient after operation. ..
- Zhou L, Liu F, Tong J, Chen Q, Zhang F. [Expression of special AT-rich sequence-binding protein mRNA and its clinicopathological significance in non-small cell lung cancer]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:534-7 pubmed..57 folds that in normal lung tissues, respectively. SATB1 mRNA expression might be associated with the development and lymph node metastasis of NSCLC and may potentially used as an indicator for predicting the prognosis of NSCLC. ..
- Zhang L, Hou X, Lu S, Rao H, Hou J, Luo R, et al. Predictive significance of bone sialoprotein and osteopontin for bone metastases in resected Chinese non-small-cell lung cancer patients: a large cohort retrospective study. Lung Cancer. 2010;67:114-9 pubmed publisher..BSP protein expression in the primary resected NSCLC is strongly associated with BM and could be used to identify high-risk patients. Correlation of OPN protein expression and BM needs further investigation. ..
- Lin Z, Song Z, Qin W, Li J, Li W, Zhu H, et al. Expression of nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain 2 in normal human dental pulp cells and dental pulp tissues. J Endod. 2009;35:838-42 pubmed publisher..In contrast, HDPCs only showed a low level of NOD2 protein expression. Our results suggest that NOD2 protein expressed in HDPCs and pulp tissues may play an important role in dental immune defense. ..
- Li H, Li J, Chen W, Wang L, Wu D, Lin Z. Prognostic significance of erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor in tongue squamous cell carcinoma. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009;47:470-5 pubmed publisher..Our findings support the hypothesis that the Epo and EpoR systems influence the prognosis of carcinogenesis, angiogenesis, and malignant progression of SCC of the tongue, and confirm that Epo and EpoR are independent prognostic markers. ..
- Wang L, Qiu Y, Yin A, Ma Y, Liu K, Xiong L, et al. [Denaturing high-performance liquid chromatography for screening antithrombin III gene mutation and polymorphisms in patients with cerebral venous thrombosis]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:1982-6 pubmed..Our findings suggested that AT- III gene mutation, as well as its polymorphisms, contributes to the occurrence of CVT in pregnant women and parturients. ..
- Qiu M, Han B, Luo H, Zhou Z, Wang Z, Wang F, et al. Expressions of hypoxia-inducible factor-1? and hexokinase-II in gastric adenocarcinoma: the impact on prognosis and correlation to clinicopathologic features. Tumour Biol. 2011;32:159-66 pubmed publisher..022). Both HIF-1? and HK-II were overexpressed in gastric adenocarcinoma. The multivariate Cox analysis revealed that both of them were independent factors on survival of gastric adenocarcinoma patients. ..
- Pu X, Huang G, Guo H, Guo C, Li H, Ye S, et al. Circulating miR-221 directly amplified from plasma is a potential diagnostic and prognostic marker of colorectal cancer and is correlated with p53 expression. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010;25:1674-80 pubmed publisher..The direct amplification of plasma miR-221 can be used as a potential noninvasive molecular marker for diagnosis and prognosis of CRC and is correlated with p53 expression. ..
- Huang L, Liao L, Wang H, Zheng M. Clinicopathologic characteristics and prognostic factors of ovarian fibrosarcoma: the results of a multi-center retrospective study. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:585 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, FIGO stage and treatment modalities have the potential to be prognostic factors of survival, with BAO followed by adjuvant chemotherapy associated with an improved treatment outcome. ..
- Sun W, Xiao X, Li S, Guo X, Zhang Q. Mutation analysis of 12 genes in Chinese families with congenital cataracts. Mol Vis. 2011;17:2197-206 pubmed..Mutations in the 12 genes encoding crystallins and connexins were responsible for 40% Chinese families with congenital cataracts. Our results enriched our knowledge on the molecular basis of congenital cataracts in Chinese population. ..
- Qiu J, Huang P, Liu Q, Hong J, Li B, Lu C, et al. Identification of MACC1 as a novel prognostic marker in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Transl Med. 2011;9:166 pubmed publisher..MACC1 may identify low- and high-risk individuals with HCC and be a valuable indicator for stratifying the prognosis of TNM stage I patients. MACC1 may serve as a novel biomarker for HCC. ..
- Zheng H, Huang Z, Wen R, Li H. [Study of tyrosinase gene mutation in oculocutaneous albinism type 1 patients]. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2011;27:329-32 pubmed..It seemes that W400L is the frequent mutations, which accounted for about 30.0% in Chinese mainland OCA1 alleles. It is doable to make some reasonable interpretation about TYR gene nosogenesis by bioinformatics method. ..
- Cai X, Zhou Y, Huang L, Zeng Q, Zhang L, Wang Q, et al. Reduced expression of Krüppel-like factor 17 is related to tumor growth and poor prognosis in lung adenocarcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;418:67-73 pubmed publisher..The reduced expression of KLF17 is a valuable prognostic indicator for patients with lung adenocarcinoma, and KLF17 could be a novel target for treatment of lung adenocarcinoma. ..
- Ye F, Xie J, Zeng Q, Chen G, Zhong S, Zhong N. Retrospective analysis of 76 immunocompetent patients with primary pulmonary cryptococcosis. Lung. 2012;190:339-46 pubmed publisher..Our objective was to describe the clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and management of primary pulmonary cryptococcosis in immunocompetent patients...
- Chen L, Xu Z, Liu M, Huang Y, Fan R, Su Y, et al. Lead exposure assessment from study near a lead-acid battery factory in China. Sci Total Environ. 2012;429:191-8 pubmed publisher..Our results in this study suggested that further studies in this area should be performed to assess human exposure and relevant human health risks from living close to lead-acid battery factories...
- Li L, Zhang Y, Tan Y, Xu S. Colloid or crystalloid solution on maternal and neonatal hemodynamics for cesarean section: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2013;39:932-41 pubmed publisher..Colloid hydration should be considered first, especially in Asian patients, focusing on dosage and type of fluids. Preventive or therapeutic vasopressors may be required in a significant proportion of patients. ..
- Zhou Z, Jiang B, Zhou Z, Pan X, Sun H, Huang B, et al. Intervertebral disk degeneration: T1? MR imaging of human and animal models. Radiology. 2013;268:492-500 pubmed publisher..681, P < .001) and rhesus monkeys (r = -0.824, P < .001). The data demonstrate that rapid intervertebral disk degeneration occurs early in the degenerative cascade, between Pfirrmann grades II and III. ..
- Xiao X, Liu L, Li W, Liu J, Chen D. HLA-A, HLA-B, HLA-DRB1 polymorphisms and risk of cervical squamous epithelial cell carcinoma: a population study in China. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:4427-33 pubmed..These results support the hypothesis that some HLA-B alleles could be involved with susceptibility for developing SCC. ..
- Li H, Dai S, Zhen T, Shi H, Zhang F, Yang Y, et al. Clinical and biological significance of miR-378a-3p and miR-378a-5p in colorectal cancer. Eur J Cancer. 2014;50:1207-21 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, miR-378a-3p and miR-378a-5p expression might play an important role as tumour suppressor gene in the initial stage of carcinogenesis of CRC. ..
- Zhong R, Liu L, Tian Y, Wang Y, Tian J, Zhu B, et al. Genetic variant in SWI/SNF complexes influences hepatocellular carcinoma risk: a new clue for the contribution of chromatin remodeling in carcinogenesis. Sci Rep. 2014;4:4147 pubmed publisher..47, 95% CI: 0.27-0.80) in combined analysis. The study highlighted the potential role of the SWI/SNF complexes in conferring susceptibility to HCC, especially modified HCC risk by HBV infection. ..
- Zhu H, Lou F, Yin Q, Gao Y, Sun Y, Bai J, et al. RIG-I antiviral signaling drives interleukin-23 production and psoriasis-like skin disease. EMBO Mol Med. 2017;9:589-604 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data suggest that the dysregulation in the antiviral immune responses of hosts through the innate pattern recognition receptors may trigger the skin inflammatory conditions in the pathophysiology of psoriasis. ..
- Wu W, Liu Y, Zhou Q, Wang Q, Luo F, Xu Z, et al. Novel homozygous FANCL mutation and somatic heterozygous SETBP1 mutation in a Chinese girl with Fanconi Anemia. Eur J Med Genet. 2017;60:369-373 pubmed publisher..The somatic gene mutation and copy number aberrations could be used to monitor disease progression and the clinical findings provide further information for genotype-phenotype correlation for FA-L. ..
- Li S, Ouyang N, Zhong N. [Tracheobronchopathia osteochondroplastica]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2001;24:414-6 pubmed..As an uncommon disease, TO is often misdiagnosed or underdiagnosed. Fibro-bronchoscopy and CT scan remain the main methods for the diagnosis of TO. ..
- Zhuang J, Huang X, Wang J, Lin L, Lin L. [Relationship between acid-base disturbance in blood gas analysis and prognosis of patients with severe acute respiratory syndrome]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2003;15:521-2 pubmed..The artery blood gas analysis is useful for judging the conditions and prognosis of patients with SARS, and is beneficial for clinical treatment. ..
- Huang J, Huang J, Duan Z, Wei J, Min J, Luo X, et al. Th2 predominance and CD8+ memory T cell depletion in patients with severe acute respiratory syndrome. Microbes Infect. 2005;7:427-36 pubmed..SARS-CoV seemed to elicit effective humoral immunity but inhibited cellular immunity, especially CD8+ memory T lymphocytes over time. Prolonged overproduction of IL-10 and TGF-beta may play an important role in the disease. ..
- Fan Q, Jia W, Zhang R, Yu X, Chen L, Feng Q, et al. [Correlation of polymeric immunoglobulin receptor gene polymorphisms to susceptibility of nasopharyngeal carcinoma]. Ai Zheng. 2005;24:915-8 pubmed..4%, P < 0.05). Individuals carried allele T suffered higher risk of NPC (odds ratio=1.84). SNP C8880T of pIgR is related with NPC susceptibility; pIgR gene may be associated to risk of NPC development. ..
- Liu Y, Zhang X, Luo L, Wu M, Zeng R, Cheng G, et al. A novel alphaB-crystallin mutation associated with autosomal dominant congenital lamellar cataract. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2006;47:1069-75 pubmed..These data indicate that the altered tertiary and/or quaternary structures and the dominant negative effect of D140N mutant alphaB-crystallin underlie the molecular mechanism of cataractogenesis of this pedigree. ..
- Liang J, Wan D, Pan Z, Zhou Z. [Correlations of c-erb-B2, EGFR, and TGF-alpha expression to recurrence of Dukes'A and B colorectal carcinoma]. Ai Zheng. 2007;26:647-51 pubmed..The expression of EGFR may be associated with postoperative recurrence of Dukes'A and B colorectal carcinoma. ..
- Huang X, Dai C, Mou Z, Wang L, Wen W, Lin S, et al. Overproduction of cyclin D1 is dependent on activated mTORC1 signal in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: implication for therapy. Cancer Lett. 2009;279:47-56 pubmed publisher..Also, we found blockage mTORC1 inhibited Cyclin D1 expression in CNE-2 cells and enhanced cell apoptosis. Our results suggested that mTORC1 signal pathway might be a potential target for NPC therapy. ..
- Sun Y, Tian H, Xiao F, Xie X, Song Y. [PI3K p85alpha expression and its role in the progression of colorectal cancer]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:416-8 pubmed..Abnormal PI3K p85alpha expression occurs in the progression of colorectal cancer in close relation to the clinical stage, and the PI3K/AKT pathway plays an important role in the progression of colorectal cancer. ..
- Fan Y, Liao S, Yu J, Ling L, Hou Q, Xing S, et al. Idiopathic hypertrophic cranial pachymeningitis manifested by transient ischemic attack. Med Sci Monit. 2009;15:CS178-81 pubmed..Pulse corticosteroid therapy was used and good efficiency was achieved. Recurrent episodes of TIAs can be the main clinical manifestations of IHCP, and pulse corticosteroid therapy was effective. ..
- Yuan W, Huang C, Wang J, Xie S, Nie R, Liu Y, et al. R25G mutation in exon 1 of LMNA gene is associated with dilated cardiomyopathy and limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 1B. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:2840-5 pubmed
- Yang L, Chen S, Wang L, Chen S, Yu Z, Lu Y, et al. [Change of expression pattern of CD3 genes in peripheral blood T-cells from CML patients]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2010;18:937-41 pubmed
- Lai M, Ma H, Yao H, Liu H, Song X, Huang W, et al. [Effect of abdominal acupuncture therapy on the endocrine and metabolism in obesity-type polycystic ovarian syndrome patients]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2010;35:298-302 pubmed..05), without significant differences between the two groups in these indexes (P > 0.05). Abdominal acupuncture treatment can improve the endocrine and metabolic function of patients with obesity-type PCOS. ..
- Deng A, Song D. Multipoint subcutaneous injection of long-acting glucocorticid as a cure for pretibial myxedema. Thyroid. 2011;21:83-5 pubmed publisher..Our experience with this patient suggests that multipoint subcutaneous injection of long-acting glucocorticid is a safe, effective, and convenient treatment of PM in patients with GD. ..
- Jin H, Li T, Ding Y, Deng Y, Zhang W, Yang H, et al. Methylation status of T-lymphoma invasion and metastasis 1 promoter and its overexpression in colorectal cancer. Hum Pathol. 2011;42:541-51 pubmed publisher..Pharmacologic reversal of T-lymphoma invasion and metastasis 1 promoter hypomethylation may inhibit cell proliferation and migration. ..
- Wang H, Zhong X, Wang K, Qiu W, Li J, Dai Y, et al. Interleukin 17 gene polymorphism is associated with anti-aquaporin 4 antibody-positive neuromyelitis optica in the Southern Han Chinese--a case control study. J Neurol Sci. 2012;314:26-8 pubmed publisher..011) and TT genotype (p(uncorr)=0.007, p(corr)=0.042) were observed in NMO patients versus controls. The rs763780 T allele and TT genotype may increase susceptibility to NMO in the Southern Han Chinese. ..
- Gao H, Liang Y, Zhou N, Zhang D, Wu H. Aprepitant plus palonosetron and dexamethasone for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in patients receiving multiple-day cisplatin chemotherapy. Intern Med J. 2013;43:73-6 pubmed publisher..Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting remain among the most feared adverse effects for cancer patients...
- Zeng R, Wen F, Zhang X, Zuo C, Li M, Chen H, et al. An rs9621532 variant near the TIMP3 gene is not associated with neovascular age-related macular degeneration and polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy in a Chinese Han population. Ophthalmic Genet. 2012;33:139-43 pubmed publisher..In this study, we aimed to investigate whether the rs9621532 SNP is associated with neovascular AMD (nAMD) and PCV in a Chinese Han population...
- Cai M, Wang X, Zhang J, Han H, Liu C, Bei J, et al. Expression of heat shock protein 70 in nasopharyngeal carcinomas: different expression patterns correlate with distinct clinical prognosis. J Transl Med. 2012;10:96 pubmed publisher..The different spatial abundance of Hsp70 may imply its important role in NPC development and provide insight for the development of novel therapeutic strategies involving immunotherapy for NPC. ..
- Cai M, Luo R, Li Y, Dong P, Zhang Z, Zhou F, et al. High-expression of ZBP-89 correlates with distal metastasis and poor prognosis of patients in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;426:636-42 pubmed publisher..853; P=0.004). Collectively, our study provides vigorous evidence that ZBP-89 was significantly downregulated in CCRCC and could be served as a promising biomarker for prediction of distal metastasis and prognosis of patient with CCRCC. ..
- Chen Y, Tai Q, Hong S, Kong Y, Shang Y, Liang W, et al. Pretransplantation soluble CD30 level as a predictor of acute rejection in kidney transplantation: a meta-analysis. Transplantation. 2012;94:911-8 pubmed publisher..Prospective studies are needed to clarify the usefulness of this test for identifying risks of AR in transplant recipients. ..
- Huang P, Wang C, Cao K, Guo X, Guo L, Mo H, et al. Pretreatment body mass index as an independent prognostic factor in patients with locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated with chemoradiotherapy: findings from a randomised trial. Eur J Cancer. 2013;49:1923-31 pubmed publisher..Pretreatment body mass index was a simple, reliable independent prognostic factor for patients with locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated with chemoradiotherapy. ..
- Zhang Z, Deng J, He L, Ling W, Su Y, Chen Y. Comparison of various anthropometric and body fat indices in identifying cardiometabolic disturbances in Chinese men and women. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e70893 pubmed publisher..WHtR was the best predictor of various metabolic abnormalities. BMI may be used as an alternative measure of obesity for identifying hypertension in both sexes. ..
- Chen M, Jiang R, Guo L, Zou X, Liu Q, Sun R, et al. Locoregional radiotherapy in patients with distant metastases of nasopharyngeal carcinoma at diagnosis. Chin J Cancer. 2013;32:604-13 pubmed publisher..3, P < 0.001). In conclusion, locoregional radiotherapy, particularly when combined with systemic chemotherapy, is associated with improved survival of patients with metastatic NPC. ..
- Wang Z, Huang J, Lin J, Liang X, Cai X, Ge J. Quantitative measurements of the ciliary body in eyes with malignant glaucoma after trabeculectomy using ultrasound biomicroscopy. Ophthalmology. 2014;121:862-9 pubmed publisher..To evaluate and compare the structural differences of the ciliary body in eyes with and without malignant glaucoma...
- Zhai Q, Wang C, Chen Q, Guo Y, Chen Z, Zhang Y, et al. [Clinical features and mutation analysis of CHRNA4 gene for families and sporadic cases affected with autosomal dominant nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2013;30:662-5 pubmed publisher..The synonymous mutation D190D has not been reported previously. Its impact on the pathogenesis of ADNFLE warrant further study. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang J, Huang G, Ding C. Significance of ST-segment elevation in lead aVR. Chin Med J (Engl). 2014;127:3034 pubmed
- Zhao D, Li S, Sun Q. Sirolimus-Based Immunosuppressive Regimens in Renal Transplantation: A Systemic Review. Transplant Proc. 2016;48:3-9 pubmed publisher..Loading dose is recommended when initiating SRL treatment and its trough blood level should be routinely monitored. ..
- Wang Q, Li T, Wu Y, Cocksedge K, Fu Y, Kong Q, et al. Reappraisal of peripheral NK cells in women with recurrent miscarriage. Reprod Biomed Online. 2008;17:814-9 pubmed..The number of previous miscarriages did not appear to have an impact on the number of NK cells. In conclusion, there appears to be limited value in the routine measurement of peripheral NK cells in women with recurrent miscarriage. ..
- Liu C, Wang Y, Jin X. [Clinical observation on treatment of non-small cell lung cancer with Chinese herbal medicine combined with bronchial arterial infusion chemotherapy]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2001;21:579-81 pubmed..Therapeutic effect of BAIC could be enhanced by combining it with CHM. ..
- Guo Y, Li T, Duan C, Wang Q. [Endovascular embolization for traumatic carotid-cavernous fistula]. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao. 2004;24:1177-80 pubmed..Right choices of the approaches and embolization materials are key to the success of the procedure. ..
- Liu H, Zhang X, Chen Y, Qiu S. [Characteristic imaging features of primary central nervous system lymphoma in comparison with pathological findings]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:333-6 pubmed..PCNSL may present with typical imaging features which can be suggestive of the diagnosis. Stereotactic biopsy can be performed when necessary to obtain a definite diagnosis. ..
- Qiu Y, Chen C, Sun G, Zhong M, Li Y, Wang C, et al. [Lower limb deep vein ultrasonography and blood biochemistry in women after full-term delivery]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2009;29:933-5 pubmed..CDU examination of the lower limb deep veins can be of value in the diagnosis of prethrombotic state. ..
- Wang D, Lou N, Zeng C, Zhang X, Chen F. Expression of CXCL12/CXCR4 and its correlation to prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Ai Zheng. 2009;28:154-8 pubmed..CXCL12/CXCR4 is intensively expressed in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. The level of CXCR4 is positively correlated to progression and prognosis of ESCC. ..
- Xie J, Zhang Q, Zhong N, Lai K. BAL fluid 8-isoprostane concentrations in eosinophilic bronchitis and asthma. J Asthma. 2009;46:712-5 pubmed publisher..The difference in airway function observed in subjects with EB and asthma could be associated with different elevation in 8-isoprostane concentration in the airways. ..
- Mao Y, Li W, Chen L, Sun Y, Liu L, Tang L, et al. [A clinical verification of the Chinese 2008 staging system for nasopharyngeal carcinoma]. Ai Zheng. 2009;28:1022-8 pubmed..Stage group, T classification, and N classification represent independent prognosis factors for major endpoints. However, our study reveals several deficiencies in the current system yet. ..
- Zhu X, Wang Y, Tao T, Li D, Lan F, Zhu W, et al. A new polymorphism in the GRP78 is not associated with HBV invasion. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:4958-61 pubmed..86 bp T > A polymorphism in GRP78 gene is not related to the clinical risk and acute exacerbation of HBV invasion. ..
- Liu B, Liu X, Chen J, Long Y, Chen Z, Shang X, et al. [Study on the effects of acupuncture at acupoint and non-acupoint on functional connectivity of different brain regions with functional magnetic resonance imaging]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2009;29:981-5 pubmed..Both acupoint and non-acupoint can evoke brain functional connectivity that is similar on the most of regions, but the intensity of this connectivity in the acupoint group is higher than that in the non-acupoint group. ..
- Luo H, Xu R, Wang F, Qiu M, Li Y, Li F, et al. Phase II trial of XELOX as first-line treatment for patients with advanced gastric cancer. Chemotherapy. 2010;56:94-100 pubmed publisher..There were no treatment-related deaths. XELOX is active for the first-line treatment of AGC with a manageable tolerability profile. ..
- Chen Y, Zhao C, Wang J, Ma H, Lai S, Liu Y, et al. Intensity-modulated radiation therapy reduces radiation-induced trismus in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a prospective study with >5 years of follow-up. Cancer. 2011;117:2910-6 pubmed publisher..The objectives of this study were to evaluate radiation-induced trismus in patients with NPC who had received IMRT and to assess the pretreatment factors, relevant treatment factors, and dosimetry parameters associated with trismus...
- Liu J, Hu Y, Cui C, Li Y, Lin X, Fu J. Removable, fully covered, self-expandable metal stents for the treatment of refractory benign esophagogastric anastomotic strictures. Dysphagia. 2012;27:260-4 pubmed publisher..Given that effective methods for treating refractory stricture have not been found, RFCSEMSs could be considered for treating refractory benign esophagogastric anastomotic stricture...
- Chen M, Wang S, Zhu Y, Shen G, Qiu F, Luo D, et al. Use of a posterior pedicle nasal septum and floor mucoperiosteum flap to resurface the nasopharynx after endoscopic nasopharyngectomy for recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Head Neck. 2012;34:1383-8 pubmed publisher..The NSFF is a safe and promising reconstructive option to resurface the nasopharyngeal defect after endoscopic nasopharyngectomy in patients with locally recurrent NPC. ..
- Zhao M, Cai H, Zheng H, Yang X, Fang W, Zhang L, et al. Further evidence for the existence of major susceptibility of nasopharyngeal carcinoma in the region near HLA-A locus in Southern Chinese. J Transl Med. 2012;10:57 pubmed publisher..45) was found to be close to HLA-G. Therefore, our present study supports that the segment from D6S211 to D6S510 in HLA complex region might contain NPC susceptibility loci which indeed needs to be fully investigated in the future. ..
- Yu F, Jiang Q, Zhou Y, Yang Z, Yu X, Wang H, et al. Abnormal expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP9) correlates with clinical course in Chinese patients with endometrial cancer. Dis Markers. 2012;32:321-7 pubmed publisher..MMP9 is highly expressed in ECs and correlates with the progression of ECs, but not be helpful in predicting the prognosis of EC patients. ..
- Liu L, Wan X, Liu J, Huang Z, Cao X, Li Y. Increased 1,5-anhydroglucitol predicts glycemic remission in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes treated with short-term intensive insulin therapy. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2012;14:756-61 pubmed publisher..9 mg/L (specificity, 83.3%; sensitivity, 78.6%). Improvement of 1,5AG predicts maintenance of glycemic remission after intensive insulin therapy in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes. ..
- Xi B, Takeuchi F, Chandak G, Kato N, Pan H, Zhou D, et al. Common polymorphism near the MC4R gene is associated with type 2 diabetes: data from a meta-analysis of 123,373 individuals. Diabetologia. 2012;55:2660-2666 pubmed publisher..The present meta-analysis confirmed the significant association of the rs17782313 polymorphism near the MC4R gene with type 2 diabetes risk, which was independent of BMI. ..
- Luo R, Zhang M, Liu L, Lu S, Zhang C, Yun J. Decrease of fibulin-3 in hepatocellular carcinoma indicates poor prognosis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e70511 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data suggest that Fibulin-3 exhibits antitumor effects towards HCC and serves as a biomarker of unfavorable prognosis for this deadly disease. ..