Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on china in Lanzhou, Gansu Sheng, China
Locale: Lanzhou, Gansu Sheng, China
- Li D, Liu Z, Bao H, Lu Z, Guo J, Cao Y, et al. The complete genome sequence of foot-and-mouth disease virus O/Akesu/58 strain and its some molecular characteristics. Arch Virol. 2007;152:2079-85 pubmed..5 to 84.0%). Its cell-receptor-binding site is a SGD (Ser-Gly-Asp) motif instead of RGD (Arg-Gly-Asp), and 43 bases were deleted in PKs region of the 5'UTR, although deletions were not found in other gene regions. ..
- Xu C, Ma X, Zhang H, Zhang X, Zhao J, Ba H, et al. Prevalence, risk factors and molecular characterization of Enterocytozoon bieneusi in raccoon dogs (Nyctereutes procyonoides) in five provinces of Northern China. Acta Trop. 2016;161:68-72 pubmed publisher..Integrated control strategies should be implemented to limit E. bieneusi infection in farmed raccoon dogs, and to prevent transmission of this disease to other animals and humans. ..
- Fang X, Wang X, Li H, Chen K, Wang G. Responses of Caragana korshinskii to different aboveground shoot removal: combining defence and tolerance strategies. Ann Bot. 2006;98:203-11 pubmed..Caragana korshinskii responded to aboveground shoot removal through combining defence and tolerance strategies. ..
- Qi M, Dong H, Wang R, Li J, Zhao J, Zhang L, et al. Infection rate and genetic diversity of Giardia duodenalis in pet and stray dogs in Henan Province, China. Parasitol Int. 2016;65:159-62 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that G. duodenalis is a common parasite and cause of diarrheal disease in dogs in Henan Province. However, there was no evidence for zoonotic G. duodenalis assemblages in the study population. ..
- Zhang Q, Li D, Liu X, Liu Z, Cai X, Wu G, et al. Experimental studies with foot-and-mouth disease virus type Asia-1, responsible for the 2005 epidemic in China. Res Vet Sci. 2008;85:368-71 pubmed..The result showed that this strain is not host restricted, and could not only cause FMD in cattle and sheep but also in pigs by either inoculation or direct contact. ..
- Jin Y, Yuan X, Xie Z, Gao H, Song J, Zhang R, et al. Prevalence and clinical characterization of a newly identified human rhinovirus C species in children with acute respiratory tract infections. J Clin Microbiol. 2009;47:2895-900 pubmed publisher..HRV-C may produce different epidemiological features, and patients infected with HRV-C may exhibit different clinical features from patients infected with RSV or HRV-A/B. ..
- Liu Y, He L, An L, Helgason T, Feng H. Arbuscular mycorrhizal dynamics in a chronosequence of Caragana korshinskii plantations. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2009;67:81-92 pubmed publisher..Understanding these interactions is essential if habitat restoration is to be effective. ..
- Yang C, Wang C, Jia Z. Sesquiterpenes and other constituents from the aerial parts of Inula japonica. Planta Med. 2003;69:662-6 pubmed..22 and 21.32 microg/mL, while 5alphaH-eudesma-4(15),11(13)-dien-12,8beta-olide showed remarkable cytotoxic activity against cultured SMMC-7721 and HO-8910 with IC 50 values of 6.21 and 5.28 microg/mL, respectively. ..
- Li X, Wu J, Cao F, Li C. [Chemical constituents from leaves of Paulownia fortunei]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2008;31:850-2 pubmed..The compounds I - V are obtained from leaves of Paulownia fortunei (Seem.) Hemsl for the first time. ..
- Lu Z, Cao Y, Guo J, Qi S, Li D, Zhang Q, et al. Development and validation of a 3ABC indirect ELISA for differentiation of foot-and-mouth disease virus infected from vaccinated animals. Vet Microbiol. 2007;125:157-69 pubmed..The prevalence of 3ABC antibodies reached 71.4% in some diseased cattle herds. The further work is required to evaluation the performance of this method in different animal species and different field situations. ..
- Zhao C, Chen L, Ma F, Yao B, Liu J. Altitudinal differences in the leaf fitness of juvenile and mature alpine spruce trees (Picea crassifolia). Tree Physiol. 2008;28:133-41 pubmed
- Li L, Li Y, Liu Z, Zhang J, Liu Q, Yi L. The renal protective effects of Anoectochilus roxburghii polysaccharose on diabetic mice induced by high-fat diet and streptozotocin. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;178:58-65 pubmed publisher..The protective effects of ARP on diabetic renal damage may be attributed to the inhibition of p38 MAP kinase cascade and then attenuating the inflammatory responses and high glucose-induced renal damage. ..
- Yin H, Luo J, Lu W. Control of tropical theileriosis with attenuated schizont vaccine in China. Vaccine. 2008;26 Suppl 6:G11-3 pubmed publisher..The vaccines were commercialized and widely administered in epidemic areas, leading to control of T. annulata infection in China. ..
- Ren F, Wang Y, Hou X, Zhang C, Ma L. Clinical and imaging features in 16 infants exposed to food contaminated with melamine and cyanuric acid. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009;192:707-10 pubmed publisher..The imaging feature of patients exposed to food contaminated with melamine and cyanuric acid was multiple calculi of the urinary tract that varied greatly in size and shape. Most patients presented with symptoms of urinary obstruction. ..
- Wang M, Wang Y, Meng P, Ye Q, Zhang D. Toxoplasma gondii infection in Bactrian camel (Camelus bactrianus) in China. Vet Parasitol. 2013;192:288-9 pubmed publisher..Age or the gender of the camel did not significantly affect the seroprevalence. Results are of public health and economic importance because camel milk and meat are used for human consumption in many countries, including China. ..
- Zhou C, Huang Y, Wang D, An C, Zhou F, Li Y, et al. A Randomized Multicenter Phase III Study of Single Administration of Mecapegfilgrastim (HHPG-19K), a Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar, for Prophylaxis of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia in Patients With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). Clin Lung Cancer. 2016;17:119-27 pubmed publisher..Mecapegfilgrastim (fixed 6-mg dose) is recommended in clinical practice for its convenient dose management. ..
- Yin H, Schnittger L, Luo J, Seitzer U, Ahmed J. Ovine theileriosis in China: a new look at an old story. Parasitol Res. 2007;101 Suppl 2:S191-5 pubmed..We report on the existence of at least two additional ovine and caprine piroplasm species, designated T. luwenshuni and T. uilenbergi. ..
- Li X, Xie P, He J, Cai H, Yang R, Zhang Q, et al. CYP11B2 gene polymorphism and essential hypertension among Tibetan, Dongxiang and Han populations from northwest of China. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2016;38:375-80 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that there is lack of association between C-344T polymorphism of CYP11B2 gene and EH in Dongxiang and Han populations, whereas the polymorphism was correlated with EH in female population of Tibetan. ..
- Kang E, Lu L, Xu Z. Vegetation and carbon sequestration and their relation to water resources in an inland river basin of Northwest China. J Environ Manage. 2007;85:702-10 pubmed
- Li M, Guo X, Li Q, You C. [Correlation between the genetic polymorphisms of apolipoprotein M with the susceptibility to rheumatic diseases of Chinese Han populastion in Lanzhou]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2016;32:1105-8 pubmed
- Luo J, Yin H, Liu Z, Yang D, Guan G, Liu A, et al. Molecular phylogenetic studies on an unnamed bovine Babesia sp. based on small subunit ribosomal RNA gene sequences. Vet Parasitol. 2005;133:1-6 pubmed..isolates was 99.7. These results demonstrated that this B. U sp. is different from other Babesia species, but that two B. U sp. isolates obtained with nymphal and adultal Hyalomma anatolicum anatolicum tick belong to the same species. ..
- Tian J, Wang X, Yang K, Liu A, Luo X, Zhang J. Induction with and without antithymocyte globulin combined with cyclosporine/tacrolimus-based immunosuppression in renal transplantation: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Transplant Proc. 2009;41:3671-6 pubmed publisher..It is important to provide the most benefit for an individual patient. ..
- Di D, Liu Y, Ma Z, Jiang S. [Determination of four alkaloids in Berberis plants by HPLC]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2003;28:1132-4 pubmed..9998. The optimized HPLC method was applied to analyze various samples, and the results shown that the content of alkaloids were obvious difference in Berberis from different area, different species and different parts. ..
- Zhang X, Liu Z, Zhao Q, Chang H, Xie Q. Sequencing and analysis for the full-length genome RNA of foot-and-mouth disease virus China/99. Sci China C Life Sci. 2004;47:74-81 pubmed
- Tian L, Yang R, Wei L, Liu J, Yang Y, Shao F, et al. Prevalence of osteoporosis and related lifestyle and metabolic factors of postmenopausal women and elderly men: A cross-sectional study in Gansu province, Northwestern of China. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8294 pubmed publisher..This study also found that higher OC and ?-CTX level were associated with lower BMD. Poor 25(OH)D, Ca, P status were not associated with an increased risk of low BMD...
- Yang G, Zhou H, Hu J, Luo Y, Hickford J. Extensive diversity of the ADRB3 gene in Chinese sheep identified by PCR-SSCP. Biochem Genet. 2009;47:498-502 pubmed publisher..0%). These results suggest that Chinese sheep have more diversity in ADRB3 than New Zealand sheep and therefore have possibly been selected either naturally or via breeding for different traits. ..
- Cheng W, Ye X, Yang X, Li Y, Jin M, Jin Y, et al. Epidemiological study of human calicivirus infection in children with gastroenteritis in Lanzhou from 2001 to 2007. Arch Virol. 2010;155:553-5 pubmed publisher..Variant 2006b has become the major epidemic strain in Lanzhou and should be closely monitored in the coming years. ..
- Zeng G, Mai Z, Xia S, Wang Z, Zhang K, Wang L, et al. Prevalence of kidney stones in China: an ultrasonography based cross-sectional study. BJU Int. 2017;120:109-116 pubmed publisher..Kidney stones are common among Chinese adults, with about one in 17 adults affected currently. Some Chinese dietary habits may lower the risk of kidney stone formation. ..
- Zhou Q, Liu B, Chen Y, Han X, Wei X, Zhu Y, et al. Characterization of PAHs in size-fractionated submicron atmospheric particles and their association with the intracellular oxidative stress. Chemosphere. 2017;182:1-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, besides PM10, PM2.5 and PM1, special attentions should be given to PM0.4 as well. ..
- Ai J, Xie Z, Liu G, Chen Z, Yang Y, Li Y, et al. Etiology and prognosis of acute viral encephalitis and meningitis in Chinese children: a multicentre prospective study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:494 pubmed publisher..The incidence of sequelae and fatality rate of viral encephalitis with confirmed etiology were 7.5% and 0.8%, respectively. The prognosis of viral meningitis was favorable compared to viral encephalitis. ..
- Tian T, Wu F, Ma Y, Xiang T, Ma W, Hu W, et al. Description of Naumannella cuiyingiana sp. nov., isolated from a ca. 1500-year-old mural painting, and emended description of the genus Naumannella. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2017;67:2609-2614 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain is AFT2T (=CCTCC AB 2015428T=DSM 103164T). ..
- Zhao C, Li S, Jia Y, Jiang Y. [Dynamic changes of groundwater level and vegetation in water table fluctuant belt in lower reaches of Heihe River: coupling simulation]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2008;19:2687-92 pubmed..euphratica and T. ramossima were 43. 4% and 55. 6% , respectively, and the main reason for the lower similarity was that there existed a gypsum salt pan in soil, which blocked the vertical movement of soil water...
- Guan G, Luo J, Ma M, Yang D, Wang Y, Gao J, et al. Sero-epidemiological surveillance of hypodermosis in yaks and cattle in north China by ELISA. Vet Parasitol. 2005;129:133-7 pubmed..Thus, serological surveillances associated with low infestation rates and chemical therapy would best be performed from October to December in the region...
- Li D, Shang Y, Liu Z, Liu X, Cai X. Molecular relationships between type Asia 1 new strain from China and type O Panasia strains of foot-and-mouth-disease virus. Virus Genes. 2007;35:273-9 pubmed
- Ni Y, He K, Bao J, Yang Y, Wan D, Li H. Genomic and phenotypic heterogeneity of Acidithiobacillus spp. strains isolated from diverse habitats in China. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2008;64:248-59 pubmed publisher..The results showed that the Chinese Acidithiobacillus spp. isolates exhibited a high degree of genomic and phenotypic heterogeneity...
- Zhang W, Wang X, Zhou J, An L, Xie X. Association of interleukin-1B (IL-1B) gene polymorphisms with risk of gastric cancer in Chinese population. Cytokine. 2005;30:378-81 pubmed..The results of this study did not support the report that IL-1RN*2+ genotypes were associated with increased risk of GC in Chinese population. ..
- He B, Huang X, Zhang F, Tan W, Matthijnssens J, Qin S, et al. Group A Rotaviruses in Chinese Bats: Genetic Composition, Serology, and Evidence for Bat-to-Human Transmission and Reassortment. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..Serological investigation has also indicated that RVA infection in bats is far more prevalent than expected based on the detection of viral RNA. ..
- Ni Y, Yang Y, Bao J, He K, Li H. Inter- and intraspecific genomic variability of the 16S-23S intergenic spacer regions (ISR) in representatives of Acidithiobacillus thiooxidans and Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2007;270:58-66 pubmed..ISR may be a potential target for the development of in situ hybridization probe aimed at accurately detecting acidithiobacilli in the various acidic environments...
- Yin H, Liu Z, Guan G, Liu A, Ma M, Ren Q, et al. Detection and differentiation of Theileria luwenshuni and T. uilenbergi infection in small ruminants by PCR. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2008;55:233-7 pubmed publisher..This suggests that these PCR assays are useful tools for the detection of and differentiation between T. luwenshuni and T. uilenbergi...
- Gao L, Li X, Liu J, Wang X, Lu W, Bai L, et al. Incidence of active tuberculosis in individuals with latent tuberculosis infection in rural China: follow-up results of a population-based, multicentre, prospective cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:1053-1061 pubmed publisher..National Science and Technology Major Project of China, Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China, CAMS Innovation Fund for Medical Sciences, and Sanming Project of Medicine in Shenzhen. ..
- Qi Y, Yang Y. [Medicinal plant resources of Trib. Isopyreae and prospects of exploitation]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2002;25:87-9 pubmed..This paper reports their resources, habitats and medicinal properties. On the basis of referring to the native and abroad medical studies on the plants from same Trilbe, their prospects of exploitation were advised...
- Zhao P, Wang L, Zhao X, Chen G, Ma X. A comparative transcriptomic analysis reveals the core genetic components of salt and osmotic stress responses in Braya humilis. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183778 pubmed publisher..Future work will be required to characterize the expression patterns of these orthologous genes in natural populations and will provide further insights into the adaptive mechanisms underlying the wide range of B. humilis adaptations. ..
- Chen K, Abbott R, Milne R, Tian X, Liu J. Phylogeography of Pinus tabulaeformis Carr. (Pinaceae), a dominant species of coniferous forest in northern China. Mol Ecol. 2008;17:4276-88 pubmed
- Dong B, Zhang R, Jing S, Xie Y, Yao H. [Animal community structure in greenhouse soils with different planting years in Shouguang City]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2008;19:1769-74 pubmed..The animal community in greenhouse soils in this region had a high diversity, but the density of dominant groups increased obviously with increasing planting years, resulting in a decrease of diversity index...
- Zheng Y, Chang Z, Jiang L, Ji H, Chen G, Luo P, et al. [Severe cases with hand, foot and mouth disease: data based on national pilot hand, foot and mouth disease surveillance system]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:759-762 pubmed publisher..0%?36???ev71?cox a16?????0.1%?1???????z=3.15?p=0.002????-????????z=3.95?p<0.001???????????? ??? ????????????????????????????????????????ev71??????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Yin H, Luo J. Ticks of small ruminants in China. Parasitol Res. 2007;101 Suppl 2:S187-9 pubmed publisher..Haemaphysalis qinghaiensis transmits the two as yet unidentified species of Theileria transstadially. Priorities for future research on these diseases are summarised...
- Li Y, Luo J, Guan G, Ma M, Liu A, Liu J, et al. Experimental transmission of Theileria uilenbergi infective for small ruminants by Haemaphysalis longicornis and Haemaphysalis qinghaiensis. Parasitol Res. 2009;104:1227-31 pubmed publisher..This experiment suggested that the T. uilenbergi could be transmitted by at least two species of Haemaphysalis sp. ticks, H. longicornis and H. qinghaiensis, and the mode of transmission is stage to stage...
- Cai K, Wang F, Wang K, Liu J, Wang B, Xu Q, et al. In vitro predatory activity of Arthrobotrys oligospora and after passing through gastrointestinal tract of small ruminants on infective larvae of trichostrongylides. Exp Parasitol. 2017;177:104-111 pubmed publisher..In the current study, these isolates which demonstrated outstanding properties in vitro and could survive in the passage through the alimentary tract of sheep and goat should be potential candidates as a possible feed additive. ..
- Wang W, Li E, Jia Z. Terpenes from Juniperus przewalskii and their antitumor activities. Pharmazie. 2002;57:343-5 pubmed..In addition, 3 alpha-hinokiol (3) and 3 alpha-hydroxymannol (9) exhibited effective antitumor activities to cervical carcinoma (HeLa) and human ovarian carcinoma (HO-8910) cell lines...
- Liu J, Chen X. Relationship of remote sensing normalized differential vegetation index to Anopheles density and malaria incidence rate. Biomed Environ Sci. 2006;19:130-2 pubmed..Minimus density was 0.730, and 0.713 with Anopheles sinensis density, and 0.800 with malarial incidence rate. Remote sensing NDVI can serve as a sensitive evaluation index of Anopheles density and malaria incidence rate. ..
- Tian A, Li G, Elsheikha H, Gardner D, Zhang X, Dong W, et al. Seroepidemiology of Toxoplasma gondii infection in patients with liver disease in eastern China. Epidemiol Infect. 2017;145:2296-2302 pubmed publisher..Therefore, efforts should be directed toward health education of populations at high risk of T. gondii infection and measures should be taken to protect vulnerable patients with liver disease...
- Lv Y, Zhang Y, Shi W, Liu J, Li Y, Zhou Z, et al. The Association Between Endocan Levels and Subclinical Atherosclerosis in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Am J Med Sci. 2017;353:433-438 pubmed publisher..98, 95% CI: 1.43-2.73, P < 0.001). These findings suggest that serum endocan levels may be a useful biomarker for the early diagnosis of subclinical AS in patients with T2DM. ..
- Huang Z, Li F, Cao Y, Wang Z, Ouyang Z, Zheng H, et al. [Dynamics of soil water under Eucommia ulmodes plantation in hilly red soil region of southern China]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2007;18:1937-44 pubmed..05). With the extension of drought duration after rain, soil water loss tended to vary gently with increasing soil depth...
- Wang Q, Li W, Yang H, Liu Y, Cao H, Dornmayr Pfaffenhuemer M, et al. Halococcus qingdaonensis sp. nov., a halophilic archaeon isolated from a crude sea-salt sample. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2007;57:600-4 pubmed..nov., with strain CM5(T) (=CGMCC 1.4243(T)=JCM 13587(T)) as the type strain...
- Guo Y, Liu X, Guan J, Han M, Wang D, Zhao Y, et al. GJB2, SLC26A4 and mitochondrial DNA A1555G mutations in prelingual deafness in Northern Chinese subjects. Acta Otolaryngol. 2008;128:297-303 pubmed publisher..Forty-five patients had mtDNA A1555G, giving a frequency of 8.75%. In the control group with normal hearing, 2.56%, 1.71% and 0% of the subjects carried a single mutant for GJB2, SLC26A4 and mtDNA A1555G, respectively. ..
- Guo Y, Wang Q, Liu Y, Chen H, Qi Z, Guo Q. Genetic polymorphisms in cytochrome P4502E1, alcohol and aldehyde dehydrogenases and the risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in Gansu Chinese males. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:1444-9 pubmed
- Duan Y, Wu F, Wang W, He D, Gu J, Feng H, et al. The microbial community characteristics of ancient painted sculptures in Maijishan Grottoes, China. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179718 pubmed publisher..Thus, proper management strategies and potential risk monitoring should be used in the Maijishan Grottoes to improve the conservation of these precious painted sculptures. ..
- Liu Z, Luo J, Bai Q, Ma M, Guan G, Guan G, et al. Amplification of 16S rRNA genes of Anaplasma species in China for phylogenetic analysis. Vet Microbiol. 2005;107:145-8 pubmed..ovis cluster, while the A. marginale in China was separated into an A. marginale cluster (see Fig. 1). This analysis demonstrated that there are at least two different Anaplasma species widespread among ruminants in North China...
- Wu W, Huang H, Ling Z, Yu Z, Jiang Y, Liu P, et al. Genome sequencing reveals mechanisms for heavy metal resistance and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon degradation in Delftia lacustris strain LZ-C. Ecotoxicology. 2016;25:234-47 pubmed publisher..Through whole-genome sequencing analysis, strain LZ-C might be a good candidate for the bioremediation of heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. ..
- Yang A, Cheng Z, Pu H, Cheng N, Li H, Liu S, et al. Heavy Metal Assessment among Chinese Nonferrous Metal-exposed Workers from the Jinchang Cohort Study. Biomed Environ Sci. 2017;30:530-534 pubmed publisher..Further studies should address the effects of heavy metals on human health...
- Du F, Petit R, Liu J. More introgression with less gene flow: chloroplast vs. mitochondrial DNA in the Picea asperata complex in China, and comparison with other Conifers. Mol Ecol. 2009;18:1396-407 pubmed publisher..Hence, increased intraspecific gene flow appears to decrease differentiation within species but not among species. ..
- Su Y, Zhang T, Li Y, Wang F. Changes in soil properties after establishment of Artemisia halodendron and Caragana microphylla on shifting sand dunes in semiarid Horqin Sandy Land, northern China. Environ Manage. 2005;36:272-81 pubmed..A. halodendron proved to have better effects in fixing the sand surface, improving soil properties, and restoring plant species in comparison to C. microphylla...
- Wang L, Abbott R, Zheng W, Chen P, Wang Y, Liu J. History and evolution of alpine plants endemic to the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau: Aconitum gymnandrum (Ranunculaceae). Mol Ecol. 2009;18:709-21 pubmed publisher..However, the results for A. gymnandrum suggest that at least some of these cold-tolerant species may have also survived centrally on the QTP platform throughout the Quaternary...
- Zhang Y, Wang R, Wang J, Chang J, Zhang X, Chen T, et al. A new potyvirus first isolated and identified from Angelica sinensis. Virus Genes. 2009;39:120-5 pubmed publisher..In our research the antiserum against the CP of JHMV-DG had also been prepared. To our knowledge, it is the first time that a potyvirus has been isolated and identified in Angelica sinensis...