Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Lanzhou, Gansu Sheng, China
Locale: Lanzhou, Gansu Sheng, China
Publications353 found, 100 shown here
- Qian L, Yu S, Zhou Y. Protective effect of hyaluronic acid on cryopreserved boar sperm. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;87:287-9 pubmed publisher..05). Therefore, HA could be a promising cryoprotectant for boar sperm. ..
- Tang P, Wu H, Xue H, Ju X, Song W, Zhang Q, et al. Characterization of transcriptome in the Indian meal moth Plodia interpunctella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) and gene expression analysis during developmental stages. Gene. 2017;622:29-41 pubmed publisher..This transcriptomic information provided insight into the developmental basis of P. interpunctella and will be helpful for establishing integrated management strategies and developing new targets of insecticides for this serious pest. ..
- Suo Y, Li T. [Determination of trace arsenic and mercury in medicine animal horns by hydride atomic fluorescence spectrometry]. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2002;22:850-2 pubmed..50 ng.mL-1, Hg 0.80 ng.mL-1. The relative standard deviations of 11 determinations were 1.2%-2.3% for As and 2.5%-4.7% for Hg. The recoveries were 98.9%-103.8% for As and 95.4%-105.0% for Hg. ..
- Chen K, Ge B, Ma H, Liu X, Bai M, Wang Y. Icariin, a flavonoid from the herb Epimedium enhances the osteogenic differentiation of rat primary bone marrow stromal cells. Pharmazie. 2005;60:939-42 pubmed..The results demonstrated that icariin should be an effective component for bone-strengthening activity, and one of the mechanisms is to stimulate the proliferation and enhance the osteogenic differentiation of MSCs...
- Wang Z, Zheng Q, Liu K, Li G, Zheng R. Ginsenoside Rh(2) enhances antitumour activity and decreases genotoxic effect of cyclophosphamide. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2006;98:411-5 pubmed..Our results suggest that ginsenoside Rh(2) is able to enhance the antitumour activity and decrease the genotoxic effect of cyclophosphamide. ..
- Huang S, Zhao G, Fu B, Xu M, Wang C, Wu S, et al. Genomics and molecular genetics of Clonorchis sinensis: current status and perspectives. Parasitol Int. 2012;61:71-6 pubmed publisher..The advances in genomics and molecular genetics of C. sinensis shed new sight on our understanding of population structure of C. sinensis as well as the prevention and control of clonorchiasis...
- He M, Wu C, Ming H, Hou Q, Zhang F. [Effects of Gansu Dangshen decoction on the immune function of D-galactose induced aging mice]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:794-7 pubmed..05). The decoction of Chinese herb Dangshen in Gansu can enhance the immune function of D-galactoce-induced aging mice. ..
- Wang M, Zhi D, Wang H, Ru Y, Ren H, Wang N, et al. TAT-HSA-Î±-MSH fusion protein with extended half-life inhibits tumor necrosis factor-Î± in brain inflammation of mice. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016;100:5353-61 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TAT-HSA-Î±-MSH may be a potential therapeutic agent for treating neuroinflammation which plays a fundamental role in CNS disorders. ..
- Liu Z, Wang B, Yang Z, Li Y, Qin D, Li T. Synthesis, crystal structure, DNA interaction and antioxidant activities of two novel water-soluble Cu2+ complexes derivated from 2-oxo-quinoline-3-carbaldehyde Schiff-bases. Eur J Med Chem. 2009;44:4477-84 pubmed publisher..33 x 10(6)M(-1), respectively. Furthermore, the antioxidant activities (hydroxyl radical and superoxide) of the two water-soluble metal complexes were determined by hydroxyl radical and superoxide scavenging method in vitro. ..
- Li Y, Zhang J, Liu T, Chen Y, Zeng X, Chen X, et al. Molecular machinery of autophagy and its implication in cancer. Am J Med Sci. 2012;343:155-161 pubmed publisher..In addition, whether autophagy in response to chemotherapies results in cell death or instead protects cancer cells from death is complicated, depending on the nature of the cancer and the drug. ..
- Lin R, Liu G, Zhang Y, D Amelio S, Zhou D, Yuan Z, et al. Contracaecum rudolphii B: gene content, arrangement and composition of its complete mitochondrial genome compared with Anisakis simplex s.l. Exp Parasitol. 2012;130:135-40 pubmed publisher..rudolphii B, and should have implications for the molecular diagnosis, prevention and control of anisakidosis in humans and animals...
- Zhang B, Dong S, Cen X, Wang X, Liu X, Zhang H, et al. Ampelopsin sodium exhibits antitumor effects against bladder carcinoma in orthotopic xenograft models. Anticancer Drugs. 2012;23:590-6 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the use of Amp-Na is an attractive chemotherapeutic modality for bladder cancer patients. ..
- Duan G, Tian Y, Li B, Yang J, Liu Z, Yuan F, et al. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in pet dogs in Kunming, Southwest China. Parasit Vectors. 2012;5:118 pubmed publisher..gondii seroprevalance in pet dogs in Kunming, southwest China, posing significant public health concern. It is necessary to enhance integrated strategies and measures to prevent and control T. gondii infection in pet dogs in this area. ..
- Li L, Sun T, Tian J, Yang K, Yi K, Zhang P. Garlic in clinical practice: an evidence-based overview. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2013;53:670-81 pubmed publisher..Garlic might be effective in some areas of clinical practice, but the evidence levels were low, so further researches should be well designed using rigorous method to avoid potential biases. ..
- Liu Y, Ma H, Zhang L, Cui Y, Liu X, Fang J. A small molecule probe reveals declined mitochondrial thioredoxin reductase activity in a Parkinson's disease model. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:2296-9 pubmed publisher..In a cellular model of Parkinson's disease (PD), Mito-TRFS staining discloses a drastic decline of the TrxR2 activity, providing a mechanistic link of TrxR2 dysfunction to the etiology of PD. ..
- Li M, Jia Z, Zhang R. [A review on the study of Lamiophlomis rotata(Benth.) Kudo: an analgesic and hemostatic drug]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2004;27:222-4 pubmed
- Hu J, Zhou H, Smyth A, Luo Y, Hickford J. Polymorphism of the bovine ADRB3 gene. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:3389-92 pubmed publisher..83%), whereas alleles C, D, E and F were rare (0.07, 1.09, 0.41, and 0.34%, respectively). The variation identified here might have an impact on both the function and level of expression of bovine ADRB3. ..
- Hu L, Sun Z, Wen Y, Cheng G, Wang S, Zhao H, et al. ATP-mediated protein kinase B Akt/mammalian target of rapamycin mTOR/p70 ribosomal S6 protein p70S6 kinase signaling pathway activation promotes improvement of locomotor function after spinal cord injury in rats. Neuroscience. 2010;169:1046-62 pubmed publisher..We suggest that modulation of this protein kinase signaling pathway activity should be considered as a potential therapeutic strategy for SCI. ..
- Jiang T, Liang Z, Ren W, Chen J, Zhi X, Qi G, et al. Development and validation of a lateral flow immunoassay using colloidal gold for the identification of serotype-specific foot-and-mouth disease virus O, A and Asia 1. J Virol Methods. 2011;171:74-80 pubmed publisher..7% obtained by the reference method of indirect-sandwich ELISA. The sensitivity of the LFI for FMDV type Asia 1 was higher at 92.1% compared to 90.5% for the ELISA. The specificity of the LFI was 97.1% compared with 97.4%...
- Qi Y, Lu H, Ai D. Analysis of compensatory substitution and gene evolution on the MAGEA/CSAG-palindrome of the primate X chromosomes. Comput Biol Chem. 2013;42:18-22 pubmed publisher..These compensatory substitutions on the MAGEA/CSAG-palindrome of the primate X chromosomes play an important role in maintaining their structural symmetry during the process of formation. ..
- Chen J, Zhou D, Li Z, Petersen E, Huang S, Song H, et al. Toxoplasma gondii: protective immunity induced by rhoptry protein 9 (TgROP9) against acute toxoplasmosis. Exp Parasitol. 2014;139:42-8 pubmed publisher..gondii infection, indicating that TgROP9 is a promising vaccine candidate against acute toxoplasmosis. ..
- Ma L, Wei Y, Zhou Y, Ma X, Wu X. Effects of Pluronic F68 and Labrasol on the intestinal absorption and pharmacokinetics of rifampicin in rats. Arch Pharm Res. 2011;34:1939-43 pubmed publisher..Therefore, excipient selection is an important factor to consider in rational formulation design. ..
- Li H, Tian Z, Qiu X, Wu J, Zhang P, Jia Z. A study of mechanisms involved in vasodilatation induced by resveratrol in isolated porcine coronary artery. Physiol Res. 2006;55:365-72 pubmed
- Yu Y, Wang X, Cui Y, Fan Y, Liu J, Wang R. Abnormal modulation of cholinergic neurotransmission by endomorphin 1 and endomorphin 2 in isolated bronchus of type 1 diabetic rats. Peptides. 2006;27:2770-7 pubmed..These results suggest that dysfunction of presynaptic inhibitory modulation through opioid receptor by EMs may take place in the bronchus of diabetic rats. ..
- Du J, Chang H, Cong G, Shao J, Lin T, Shang Y, et al. Complete nucleotide sequence of a Chinese serotype Asia1 vaccine strain of foot-and-mouth disease virus. Virus Genes. 2007;35:635-42 pubmed..This study is the first description of the full-length genomic sequence of FMDV Chinese serotype Asia1. ..
- Li M, Shang X, Zhang R, Jia Z, Fan P, Ying Q, et al. Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activities of iridoid glycosides extract of Lamiophlomis rotata (Benth.) Kudo. Fitoterapia. 2010;81:167-72 pubmed publisher..All of these results suggested that the iridoid glycosides extract possesses the significant antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activities. ..
- Cao Y, Lu Z, Sun P, Fu Y, Tian F, Hao X, et al. A pseudotype baculovirus expressing the capsid protein of foot-and-mouth disease virus and a T-cell immunogen shows enhanced immunogenicity in mice. Virol J. 2011;8:77 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that pseudotype baculovirus-mediated gene delivery could be a alternative strategy to develop a new generation of vaccines against FMDV infection. ..
- Lin R, Qiu L, Liu G, Wu X, Weng Y, Xie W, et al. Characterization of the complete mitochondrial genomes of five Eimeria species from domestic chickens. Gene. 2011;480:28-33 pubmed publisher..and should have implications for the molecular diagnosis, prevention and control of coccidiosis in domestic chickens. ..
- Zhang G, Zhang Y, Yan J, Chen R, Wang S, Ma Y, et al. One-pot enantioselective synthesis of functionalized pyranocoumarins and 2-amino-4H-chromenes: discovery of a type of potent antibacterial agent. J Org Chem. 2012;77:878-88 pubmed publisher..This study provides a novel strategy for further research and development of new types of antibacterial agents effective against human pathogens. ..
- Zhao H, Wang J, Wang X, Dong J, Zhou H, Yang Y. [Effects of polychlorinated biphenyl on the expression of c-fos and c-jun in mesenchymal cells of rats]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2012;41:180-4, 190 pubmed..The effect of PCB126 on the function of MSCs might be associated with the abnormal expression of c-fos and c-jun gene. ..
- Xu M, Liu Q, Fu J, Nisbet A, Shi D, He X, et al. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and Neospora caninum infection in dairy cows in subtropical southern China. Parasitology. 2012;139:1425-8 pubmed publisher..caninum, and dairy cows with both T. gondii and N. caninum antibodies had higher abortion rates. The present results indicate widespread exposure of dairy cows to T. gondii and N. caninum in GZAR, subtropical southern China. ..
- Wang D, Wei Y, Zhou Y, Zhang G, Zhang F, Li Y, et al. Pharmacokinetic variation of ofloxacin based on gender-related difference in the expression of multidrug resistance-associated protein (Abcc2/Mrp2) in rat kidney. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2012;47:624-9 pubmed..All results suggested that gender-related differences in pharmacokinetics of ofloxacin may be attributed to the differences in the expression of Mrp2 in kidney of male and female rats...
- Wang M, Wang Y, Meng P, Ye Q, Zhang D. Toxoplasma gondii infection in Bactrian camel (Camelus bactrianus) in China. Vet Parasitol. 2013;192:288-9 pubmed publisher..Age or the gender of the camel did not significantly affect the seroprevalence. Results are of public health and economic importance because camel milk and meat are used for human consumption in many countries, including China. ..
- Ming L, Ge B, Wang M, Chen K. Comparison between 8-prenylnarigenin and narigenin concerning their activities on promotion of rat bone marrow stromal cells' osteogenic differentiation in vitro. Cell Prolif. 2012;45:508-15 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, PNG has a more pronounced ability to enhance osteoblast differentiation and mineralization, than NG. ..
- Zhang Z, Su G, Li J, Wu H, Xie X. Two new neuroprotective phenolic compounds from Gastrodia elata. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2013;15:619-23 pubmed publisher..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data and chemical reaction. All compounds exhibited potent neuroprotective activity against H2O2-induced PC12 cell damage...
- Zhu Z, Li C, Du X, Wang G, Cao W, Yang F, et al. Foot-and-mouth disease virus infection inhibits LGP2 protein expression to exaggerate inflammatory response and promote viral replication. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2747 pubmed publisher..Direct interaction was demonstrated between LGP2 and 2B. Our results describe the antiviral role of LGP2 against FMDV and a novel antagonistic mechanism of FMDV that is mediated by 2B protein. ..
- Bao H, Li D, Guo J, Lu Z, Chen Y, Liu Z, et al. A highly sensitive and specific multiplex RT-PCR to detect foot-and-mouth disease virus in tissue and food samples. Arch Virol. 2008;153:205-9 pubmed..Furthermore, 30 field samples from different animals were tested, and the results supported the method's potential applications in routine veterinary quarantine and epidemic surveillance of FMDV. ..
- Bao X, Liu N, Qu J, Wang X, An B, Wen L, et al. The phylogenetic position and speciation dynamics of the genus Perdix (Phasianidae, Galliformes). Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2010;56:840-7 pubmed publisher..Speciation in Perdix was likely promoted by the late Pliocene/early Pleistocene intensive uplift of the Tibetan Plateau and by Pleistocene glaciations...
- Liu D, Liu Z, Hu P, Cai L, Fu B, Li Y, et al. Characterization of surface antigen protein 1 (SurA1) from Acinetobacter baumannii and its role in virulence and fitness. Vet Microbiol. 2016;186:126-38 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that SurA1 plays an important role in the fitness and virulence of A. baumannii. ..
- Feng S, Hu F, Zhao J, Liu X, Li Y. Determination of eleutheroside E and eleutheroside B in rat plasma and tissue by high-performance liquid chromatography using solid-phase extraction and photodiode array detection. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2006;62:315-20 pubmed..In addition, the method for sample preparation, using solid phase extraction, is precise, simple and rapid. ..
- Zhao H, Yang Y, Liu X, Cheng M, Hu J, Dong J. [Effects of polychlorinated biphenyl on the expressions of c-fos, c-Myc and beta-catenin in the rat testis]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2011;17:126-30 pubmed..01). PCB causes changes in the phenotype of the testis tissue, and the abnormal expressions of c-fos, c-Myc and beta-catenin are closely related to the PCB-induced testis injury. ..
- Wang Y, Wang M, Wang G, Pang A, Fu B, Yin H, et al. Increased survival time in mice vaccinated with a branched lysine multiple antigenic peptide containing B- and T-cell epitopes from T. gondii antigens. Vaccine. 2011;29:8619-23 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that a MAP construct could trigger strong humoral and cellular responses against T. gondii, and that this MAP is a vaccine candidate worth further development. ..
- Xu J, Chu Y, Gao P, Zhao P, He Y, Yan G, et al. [Molecular typing and immunoblotting of 17 Mycoplasma ovipneumoniae isolates from China]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2011;51:1421-6 pubmed..To study the heterogeneity and immunogenic variability among Mycoplasma ovipneumoniae (M. ovipneumoniae) isolates from different regions of China...
- Zhou T, Jia H, Chen G, He X, Fang Y, Wang X, et al. Phylogenetic analysis of Chinese sheeppox and goatpox virus isolates. Virol J. 2012;9:25 pubmed publisher..We described the sequence features and phylogenetic analysis of the P32 gene, GPCR gene and RPO30 gene of the SPPVs and GTPVs to reveal their genetic relatedness...
- Lin R, Liu G, Song H, Zhang Y, Li M, Zou F, et al. Sequence variability in three mitochondrial genes between the two pig nodule worms Oesophagostomum dentatum and O. quadrispinulatum. Mitochondrial DNA. 2012;23:182-6 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrated clearly the usefulness of the three mitochondrial sequences for studying systematics, population genetic structures, and the molecular ecology of Oesophagostomum spp...
- Yang Y, Shen Y, Li S, Jin N, Liu H, Yao X. Molecular dynamics and free energy studies on Aurora kinase A and its mutant bound with MLN8054: insight into molecular mechanism of subtype selectivity. Mol Biosyst. 2012;8:3049-60 pubmed publisher..The conformation change and the difference between the binding pockets for Aurora-A and B are key factors responsible for the selectivity. The results could be helpful for the rational design of selective inhibitors of Aurora-A kinase. ..
- Tian Y, Dai F, Huang S, Deng Z, Duan G, Zhou D, et al. First report of Toxoplasma gondii seroprevalence in peafowls in Yunnan Province, Southwestern China. Parasit Vectors. 2012;5:205 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first seroprevalence report of T. gondii infection in China's southwestern Yunnan Province. ..
- Li J, Liu G, Wang Y, Song H, Lin R, Zou F, et al. Sequence variation in three mitochondrial DNA genes among isolates of Ascaridia galli originating from Guangdong, Hunan and Yunnan provinces, China. J Helminthol. 2013;87:371-5 pubmed publisher..galli isolates from different geographical regions in China, and have implications for studying molecular epidemiology and population genetics of A. galli. ..
- Zhou J, Gao Z, Zhang J, Ding Y, Stipkovits L, Szathmary S, et al. The analysis of codon bias of foot-and-mouth disease virus and the adaptation of this virus to the hosts. Infect Genet Evol. 2013;14:105-10 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that both the mutation pressure from virus and the translation selection from the hosts take part in the evolution process of viral functional genes of FMDV. ..
- Wang N, Cao Y, Zhu Y. Netrin-1 prevents the development of cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:2175-81 pubmed publisher..Therefore, netrinâ€‘1 prevented cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure through the negative regulation of the MEKK1-dependent MEKâ€‘ERK1/2 and JNK1/2 signaling pathways. ..
- Yin H, Luo J, Guan G, Lu B, Ma M, Zhang Q, et al. Experiments on transmission of an unidentified Theileria sp. to small ruminants with Haemaphysalis qinghaiensis and Hyalomma anatolicum anatolicum. Vet Parasitol. 2002;108:21-30 pubmed..The same experiments were done with Hy. a. anatolicum, but examination for presence of piroplasma of Theileria sp. from all animals were negative, demonstrating that Hy. a. anatolicum could not transmit the organism to sheep or goats. ..
- Wu W, Li C, Chen R, Cao X, Li A, Wang Y, et al. [A case-control study on JWA promoter -76G-->C polymorphism and the susceptibility of bladder cancer]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2005;22:648-52 pubmed..The JWA -76G-->C variant genotype may play an important role in transcription regulation of JWA gene and in the susceptibility to bladder cancer. ..
- Mu P, Gao X, Jia Z, Zheng R. Natural antioxidant pedicularioside G inhibits angiogenesis and tumourigenesis in vitro and in vivo. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2008;102:30-4 pubmed..These results suggest that the anti-angiogenic and antitumoural effects of pedicularioside G might partially attribute to its antioxidative activity...
- Niu Q, Luo J, Guan G, Ma M, Liu Z, Liu A, et al. Detection and differentiation of ovine Theileria and Babesia by reverse line blotting in China. Parasitol Res. 2009;104:1417-23 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the RLB is a versatile technique for simultaneous detection and identification of all ovine piroplasms...
- Zheng F, Lin G, Qiu C, Zhou J, Cao X, Gong X. Development and application of G1-ELISA for detection of antibodies against bovine ephemeral fever virus. Res Vet Sci. 2009;87:211-2 pubmed publisher..2 ambiguous. The G(1)-ELISA method gave a sensitivity of 97.6% and a specificity of 98.6% by testing 590 field serum samples. These results suggest that the G(1)-ELISA may be a good alternative tool for seroepidemiological surveys. ..
- Zhao Y, Tong S, Jing T, Chong S, Cai X, Jing Z, et al. [Investigation on echinococcosis in animals in Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2009;27:27-30 pubmed..The results showed that there is a widespread endemic of Echinococcus granulosus in dogs and wild animals in Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, with less Echinococcus multilocularis infection. ..
- Zhou H, Hu J, Luo Y, Hickford J. Variation in the ovine C-type lectin dectin-1 gene (CLEC7A). Dev Comp Immunol. 2010;34:246-9 pubmed publisher..Of these SNPs, the two in exon 4 and two in exon 6 would result in amino acid substitutions. The variation detected here may have an impact on the recognition of beta-glucans and therefore affect the ovine immune response...
- Guo A, Cai X, Jia W, Liu B, Zhang S, Wang P, et al. Mapping of Taenia solium TSOL18 antigenic epitopes by phage display library. Parasitol Res. 2010;106:1151-7 pubmed publisher..solium. ..
- Wang Y, Li X, Wang G, Yin H, Cai X, Fu B, et al. Development of an immunochromatographic strip for the rapid detection of Toxoplasma gondii circulating antigens. Parasitol Int. 2011;60:105-7 pubmed publisher..This test could be a powerful supplement to the current diagnostic methods. Taken together, the results of this study encourage further research toward the production of commercial diagnostic tests for detecting T. gondii in animals. ..
- Ma H, He X, Yang Y, Li M, Hao D, Jia Z. The genus Epimedium: an ethnopharmacological and phytochemical review. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;134:519-41 pubmed publisher..Currently, effective monomeric compounds or active parts have been screened for pharmacological activity from Epimedium in vivo and in vitro...
- Tian Z, Liu G, Zhang L, Yin H, Wang H, Xie J, et al. Identification of the heat shock protein 70 (HLHsp70) in Haemaphysalis longicornis. Vet Parasitol. 2011;181:282-90 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that although HLHSP70 plays a role in the physiological activities of ticks, as a constitutive protein it was not suitable for selection as a candidate vaccine antigen against ticks. ..
- Chen H, Peng Y, Zhang Y, Liu X. Detection of foot-and-mouth disease serotype O by ELISA using a monoclonal antibody. Hybridoma (Larchmt). 2012;31:462-4 pubmed publisher..Further, FMDV serotype O positive samples were able to be detected by MELISA. This assay may be particularly suitable for diagnosis of FMDV serotype O infection in field stations. ..
- Si J, Zhang H, Wang Z, Wu Z, Lu J, Di C, et al. Effects of (12)C(6+) ion radiation and ferulic acid on the zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryonic oxidative stress response and gene expression. Mutat Res. 2013;745-746:26-33 pubmed publisher..Overall, this study provided helpful information about the transcriptional effects of irradiation to better understand the mechanism of carbon ion-induced oxidative stress and FA-induced radioprotective effects. ..
- Liu Z, Ji Y, Huang X, Fu Y, Wei J, Cai X, et al. An adapted duck Tembusu virus induces systemic infection and mediates antibody-dependent disease severity in mice. Virus Res. 2013;176:216-22 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that AH10 was able to replicate in the mouse model, and that anti-AH10 antibodies caused ADE. The molecular basis of pathogenicity and ADE in the mouse model should be investigated in the future. ..
- Wang X, Zheng R, Suo Z, Liu Y, Zhang Z, Ma Z, et al. Activity-dependent dephosphorylation of paxillin contributed to nociceptive plasticity in spinal cord dorsal horn. Pain. 2016;157:652-65 pubmed publisher..These data showed that PTPs-mediated dephosphorylation of paxillin at Tyr118 was involved in the modification of nociceptive plasticity through CSK-Src signaling. ..
- Luo Y, Ma X, Liu X, Lu X, Niu H, Yu H, et al. IL-28B down-regulates regulatory T cells but does not improve the protective immunity following tuberculosis subunit vaccine immunization. Int Immunol. 2016;28:77-85 pubmed publisher..Instead, it induced more serious pathology reaction. In conclusion, IL-28B down-regulates Tregs following EAMMH vaccination but does not improve the protective immune responses. ..
- Liu H, Zhu Y. [Effect of alcohol extract of Zingben officinale rose on immunologic function of mice with tumor]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2002;31:208-9 pubmed
- Cai Y, Dai J, Fang J, Ma L, Hou L, Yang L, et al. Antioxidative and free radical scavenging effects of ecdysteroids from Serratula strangulata. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2002;80:1187-94 pubmed..Compounds E1 and (or) E3 were the most active in both antioxidative and radical-scavenging reactions. ..
- Wang C, Yu Y, Lai L, Cui Y, Wang X, Wang R. Cardiovascular responses to intrathecal administration of endomorphins in anesthetized rats. Peptides. 2007;28:871-7 pubmed..t. administration of EMs. ..
- Wang X, Zhao J, Cheng W. [Effects of Patrinia scabra bunge macroporous adsorptive resins extracts on erythrocyte immune function in tumor bearing mice]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2007;27:732-5 pubmed..To study the erythrocyte immuno-regulatory effect of Patrinia scabra Bunge extracts extracted by macroporous adsorptive resins in tumor bearing mice...
- Zhao J, Du G, Xiong Y, Wen Y, Bhadauria M, Nirala S. Attenuation of beryllium induced hepatorenal dysfunction and oxidative stress in rodents by combined effect of gallic acid and piperine. Arch Pharm Res. 2007;30:1575-83 pubmed..We concluded that gallic acid exerts a synergistic effect when administered with piperine and provides a more pronounced therapeutic potential in reducing beryllium-induced hepatorenal dysfunction and oxidative stress consequences...
- Zheng F, Lin G, Qiu C, Zhou J, Cao X, Gong X. Serological detection of bovine ephemeral fever virus using an indirect ELISA based on antigenic site G1 expressed in Pichia pastoris. Vet J. 2010;185:211-5 pubmed publisher..The ELISA is an inexpensive and rapid serological detection method that would be suitable for screening for BEFV infection on a large scale...
- Tian H, Chen Y, Wu J, Shang Y, Liu X. Serodiagnosis of sheeppox and goatpox using an indirect ELISA based on synthetic peptide targeting for the major antigen P32. Virol J. 2010;7:245 pubmed publisher..The ELISA performed favorably when sera from sheep immunized experimentally were tested. This assay offers the prospect of synthetic peptide as antigens for indirect ELISA to detect SPPV and GTPV antibody in sheep and goat sera. ..
- Liu T, He W, Yan C, Qi Y, Zhang Y. Roles of reactive oxygen species and mitochondria in cadmium-induced injury of liver cells. Toxicol Ind Health. 2011;27:249-56 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that oxidative stress or mitochondrial impairment plays a main role in different injuries respectively. ..
- Zhou J, Zhang J, Chen H, Ma L, Ding Y, Pejsak Z, et al. The codon usage model of the context flanking each cleavage site in the polyprotein of foot-and-mouth disease virus. Infect Genet Evol. 2011;11:1815-9 pubmed publisher..These under-represented synonymous codons likely play role in regulating the translation rate and influencing the secondary structure of the contexts flanking the cleavage sites. ..
- Jia W, Yan H, Lou Z, Ni X, Liu H, Li H, et al. Genetic variation of the 8-kDa glycoprotein family from Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia multiceps and Taenia hydatigena. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:2849-56 pubmed
- Niu Q, Guan G, Liu Z, Ma M, Li Y, Liu A, et al. Simultaneous detection of piroplasma infections in field Haemaphysalis qinghaiensis ticks by reverse line blotting. Exp Appl Acarol. 2012;56:123-32 pubmed publisher..qinghaiensis ticks by nested PCR. The RLB has shown capability for simultaneous detection of four species of piroplasm in H. qinghaiensis ticks, indicating its usefulness for epidemiological studies of piroplasmosis. ..
- Shi Y, Liu H, Xu M, Li Z, Xie G, Huang L, et al. Spectroscopic studies on the interaction between an anticancer drug ampelopsin and bovine serum albumin. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2012;87:251-7 pubmed publisher..47nm). The binding of AMP and BSA leaded to conformational changes of BSA according to synchronous fluorescence spectra, CD data and mean fluorescence lifetime values...
- Huang S, Cong W, Zhou P, Zhou D, Wu S, Xu M, et al. First report of genotyping of Toxoplasma gondii isolates from wild birds in China. J Parasitol. 2012;98:681-2 pubmed publisher..gondii isolates from wild birds from different regions in China. The results suggest that the Type I and II variant strains are circulating in wild birds in China, and these birds are potential reservoirs for T. gondii transmission...
- Yang Y, Yu Y, Cheng J, Liu Y, Liu D, Wang J, et al. Highly conserved salt bridge stabilizes rigid signal patch at extracellular loop critical for surface expression of acid-sensing ion channels. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:14443-55 pubmed publisher..These findings will allow evaluation of new strategies aimed at preventing excessive excitability and neuronal injury associated with tissue acidosis and ASIC activation. ..
- Zhou H, Gong H, Yan W, Luo Y, Hickford J. Identification and sequence analysis of the keratin-associated protein 24-1 (KAP24-1) gene homologue in sheep. Gene. 2012;511:62-5 pubmed publisher..The polypeptide possesses two putative N-glycosylation sites and a number of residues that may be O-glycosylated and/or phosphorylated...
- Xu J, Huang D, Xu J, Liu S, Lin H, Zhu H, et al. Immune responses and protective efficacy of a recombinant swinepox virus co-expressing HA1 genes of H3N2 and H1N1 swine influenza virus in mice and pigs. Vet Microbiol. 2013;162:259-64 pubmed publisher..Complete protection against SIV H1N1 or H3N2 challenge in pigs was observed...
- Shen J, Gao F, Yin T, Zhang H, Ma M, Yang Y, et al. cRGD-functionalized polymeric magnetic nanoparticles as a dual-drug delivery system for safe targeted cancer therapy. Pharmacol Res. 2013;70:102-15 pubmed publisher..Histopathological examinations and electrocardiogram comparison demonstrated that the intelligent DDDS could markedly inhibit the growth of tumor and potentially offer an approach for safe cancer therapy. ..
- Lian K, Yang F, Zhu Z, Cao W, Jin Y, Liu H, et al. The VP1 S154D mutation of type Asia1 foot-and-mouth disease virus enhances viral replication and pathogenicity. Infect Genet Evol. 2016;39:113-119 pubmed publisher..This study identifies a key research target for illuminating the role of residues located at G-H loop in FMDV pathogenicity. ..