Experts and Doctors on phylogeny in Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Locale: Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Liao J, Wang K, Yao W, Yi X, Yan H, Chen M, et al. Cloning, expression and antioxidant activity of a thioredoxin peroxidase from Branchiostoma belcheri tsingtaunese. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175162 pubmed publisher..Protection of plasmid DNA and the thiol-protein from damage by metal-catalyzed oxidation (MCO) in vitro was also revealed. ..
- You M, Yue Z, He W, Yang X, Yang G, Xie M, et al. A heterozygous moth genome provides insights into herbivory and detoxification. Nat Genet. 2013;45:220-5 pubmed publisher..This work shows the genetic and molecular bases for the evolutionary success of this worldwide herbivore and offers wider insights into insect adaptation to plant feeding, as well as opening avenues for more sustainable pest management...
- Qi J, Zhou D, Wu W, Lin L, Fang P, Wu J. [The application of RAPD technology in genetic diversity detection of Jute]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2003;30:926-32 pubmed..6) within two cultivated species, the genetic similarity coefficients in round fruit cultivated species was higher than that of in long fruit cultivated species...
- Wang G, Wang Q, Lin X, Ng T, Yan R, Lin J, et al. A novel cold-adapted and highly salt-tolerant esterase from Alkalibacterium sp. SL3 from the sediment of a soda lake. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19494 pubmed publisher..The cold active, salt-tolerant and chemical-resistant properties make it a promising enzyme for basic research and industrial applications. ..
- Yang X, Yan Y, Weng Y, He A, Zhang H, Chen W, et al. Molecular epidemiology of Echovirus 30 in Fujian, China between 2001 and 2011. J Med Virol. 2013;85:696-702 pubmed publisher..Thus, the multiple lineages of E-30 in Fujian and variant viruses enhanced transmissibility, which may be related to the epidemic activity of E-30. ..
- Chen W, Weng Y, He W, Zhu Y, Zhang Y, Huang M, et al. [Molecular epidemiology of hand-foot-mouth disease associated pathogen Coxsackievirus A10 identified in Fujian province, 2011-2014]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2016;37:563-7 pubmed publisher..Cox A10 remained one of the predominant serotypes of HFMD in Fujian province. Cox A10 isolates identified in Fujian province were co-circulating and co-evolving with other domestic strains. ..
- Gao F, Shen J, Shi F, Chang F, Xie L, Zhan J. [Sequence variation and protein structure of pipo gene in Potato virus Y]. Yi Chuan. 2013;35:1125-34 pubmed..The results reported in this paper provide useful insights in the genetic variation and the evolution of PVY and can stimulate further research on structure and function of the PIPO protein. ..
- Zhang G, Qi J, Xu J, Niu X, Zhang Y, Tao A, et al. Overexpression of UDP-glucose pyrophosphorylase gene could increase cellulose content in Jute (Corchorus capsularis L.). Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;442:153-8 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that the jute UGPase gene participates in cellulose biosynthesis. These data provide an important basis for the application of the CcUGPase gene in the improvement of jute fiber quality. ..
- Wang J, Zhu J, Huang R, Yang Y. Investigation of cell wall composition related to stem lodging resistance in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) by FTIR spectroscopy. Plant Signal Behav. 2012;7:856-63 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the application of these methods to a much wider range of cultivars of unknown mechanical properties promises to be of interest. ..
- Lin S, Shen J, Gao F, Cai W, Huang Z, Xie L, et al. Complete genome sequence of narcissus late season yellows virus infecting Chinese narcissus in China. Arch Virol. 2012;157:1821-4 pubmed publisher..These viruses shared 69.9 % identity in their complete nucleotide sequences and 77.0 % identity in their polyprotein amino acid sequences...
- Wei T, Yang J, Liao F, Liao F, Gao F, Lu L, et al. Genetic diversity and population structure of rice stripe virus in China. J Gen Virol. 2009;90:1025-34 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that the most recent outbreak of RSV in eastern China was not due to the invasion of new RSV subtype(s). The evolutionary processes contributing to the observed genetic diversity and population structure are discussed...
- Sun S, Gao W, Lin S, Zhu J, Xie B, Lin Z. Analysis of genetic diversity in Ganoderma population with a novel molecular marker SRAP. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2006;72:537-43 pubmed..It also suggested SRAP marker could be used in the taxonomic analysis of fungi. To our knowledge, this is the first application of SRAP marker on the systematics of Ganoderma strains within basidiomycetes...