Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on base sequence in Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Locale: Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Topic: base sequence
- Lin Q, Yang M, Huang Z, Ni W, Fu G, Guo G, et al. Cloning, expression and molecular characterization of a 14-3-3 gene from a parasitic ciliate, Cryptocaryon irritans. Vet Parasitol. 2013;197:427-35 pubmed publisher..The murine anti-rCi14-3-3 sera were capable of causing agglutination/immobilization of theronts, suggesting its potential for vaccine development. ..
- Xie L, Lin P, Xie H, Xu C. Effects of atorvastatin and losartan on monocrotaline-induced pulmonary artery remodeling in rats. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2010;32:547-54 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that atorvastatin or losartan may regress the remodeling of the pulmonary artery in pulmonary hypertensive rats, with differential expression of calcium regulating channels. ..
- Yang J, Han X, Huang D, Yu L, Zhu Y, Tong Y, et al. Analysis of TGFBI gene mutations in Chinese patients with corneal dystrophies and review of the literature. Mol Vis. 2010;16:1186-93 pubmed..Our findings extend the mutational spectrum of TFGBI, and this is also the first extensively delineated TGFBI mutation profile associated with the various corneal dystrophies in the Chinese population. ..
- Wei T, Wang H, Lin H, Wu Z, Lin Q, Xie L. [Sequence analysis of RNA3 of Rice stripe virus isolates found in China: evidence for reassortment in Tenuivirus]. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2003;35:97-103 pubmed..The results may provide another evidence for reassortment variation in Tenuivirus...
- Yi R, Zhu W, Yang L, Lan L, Chen Y, Zhou J, et al. A novel dual oxidase maturation factor 2 gene mutation for congenital hypothyroidism. Int J Mol Med. 2013;31:467-70 pubmed publisher..The patient with the c.413-414insA (Y138X) mutation had mild CH symptoms. This study is the first to report a novel c.413-414insA (Y138X) mutation for CH, thereby expanding the mutational spectrum of the DUOXA2 gene. ..
- Mou S, Liu Z, Guan D, Qiu A, Lai Y, He S. Functional analysis and expressional characterization of rice ankyrin repeat-containing protein, OsPIANK1, in basal defense against Magnaporthe oryzae attack. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e59699 pubmed publisher..This evidence suggests that OsPIANK1 acted as a positive regulator in rice basal defense mediated by SA- and JA-signaling pathways. ..
- Wang Z, Ke L, Yan A, Zhu Z, Lan F. Identification of two de novo mutations in Chinese patients with X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2008;46:1702-6 pubmed publisher..Hundreds of hereditary mutations of the gene have been reported in patients with X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy, but there have been no reports of de novo mutations...
- Wen J, Liu C, Hu Y, Chen G, Lin L. Globular adiponectin regulates energy homeostasis through AMP-activated protein kinase-acetyl-CoA carboxylase (AMPK/ACC) pathway in the hypothalamus. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;344:109-15 pubmed publisher..Together these findings suggest that adiponectin regulated energy homeostasis through the AMPK/ACC pathway but not the JAK/STAT3 pathway in the hypothalamus. ..
- Xie H, Ke L, Wang Z, Huang L, Lan F. [A novel missense mutation resulting in X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy in female heterozygotes of a Chinese family]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2010;27:144-8 pubmed publisher..To identify ABCD1 gene mutation in a Chinese family with three heterozygous female patients...
- Zhang S, Lin Z, Zhang Z, Liu J, Tian W, Zhao J. [Keratin 17 mutation in pachyonychia congenita type 2 in a Chinese Han family]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2011;28:6-9 pubmed publisher..To investigate the keratin 17 gene (KRT17) mutation in a pedigree with pachyonychia congenita type 2 (PC-II)...
- Yang J, Zhu Y, Tong Y, Chen L, Liu L, Zhang Z, et al. Confirmation of the mitochondrial ND1 gene mutation G3635A as a primary LHON mutation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;386:50-4 pubmed publisher..In summary, the G3635A mutation is confirmed as a rare primary pathogenic mutation for LHON...
- Zheng Z, Han J, Pang W, Hu J. G-quadruplex DNAzyme molecular beacon for amplified colorimetric biosensing of Pseudostellaria heterophylla. Sensors (Basel). 2013;13:1064-75 pubmed publisher..9906), with a low detection limit of 3.1 × 10-10 mol·L-1. The present study provides a sensitive and selective method and may serve as a foundation of utilizing the DNAzyme MB sensor for identifying traditional Chinese medicines. ..
- Wang S, Lan F, Huang L, Dong L, Zhu Z, Li Z, et al. Suppression of hLRH-1 mediated by a DNA vector-based RNA interference results in cell cycle arrest and induction of apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cell BEL-7402. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;333:917-24 pubmed..These results, together with the findings that Gadd45beta remained unchanged in cyclin E1 RNAi cells, suggested that the induction of apoptosis by knock down of hLRH-1 was closely related to the down-regulation of Gadd45beta. ..
- Lin Y, Sun Y. [Polymorphisms of FEM1A gene in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2012;29:338-42 pubmed publisher..Polymorphisms of the rs8111933 locus of FEM1A gene may be a risk factor of IR. ..
- Guo X, Chen W, Lin M, Shi T, Huang D, Wang Z. [Analysis of a multiple osteochondroma case caused by novel splice mutation (c.1164+1G to A) of EXT1 gene]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:411-415 pubmed publisher..1164+1G to A mutation has resulted in skipping of exon 3 in a proportion of EXT1 gene transcripts. As the result, the number of transcripts with tumor suppressing function is relatively reduced and has ultimately led to the tumors. ..
- Wang C, Liang Q, Chen G, Jing J, Wang S. Inhibition of GPR137 suppresses proliferation of medulloblastoma cells in vitro. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2015;62:868-73 pubmed publisher..Our investigation suggested that GPR137 could be a potential oncogene in medulloblastoma cells and might serve as a target for the treatment of medulloblastoma. ..
- You M, Yue Z, He W, Yang X, Yang G, Xie M, et al. A heterozygous moth genome provides insights into herbivory and detoxification. Nat Genet. 2013;45:220-5 pubmed publisher..This work shows the genetic and molecular bases for the evolutionary success of this worldwide herbivore and offers wider insights into insect adaptation to plant feeding, as well as opening avenues for more sustainable pest management...
- Guan X, Li Z, Zhang Z, Wei X, Xie J, Chen J, et al. Overexpression of an EaZIP gene devoid of transit peptide sequence induced leaf variegation in tobacco. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175995 pubmed publisher..Results from this study indicate that transgenic approach for expressing EaZIPwocTP could be a novel method of generating variegated plants even through the underlying mechanisms remain to be elucidated. ..
- Ye Y, Yan Y, Chen G, Yan P, Zheng W, Deng Y, et al. Molecular epidemiology of hepatitis C virus among different groups of people in the province of Fujian, China. Arch Virol. 2013;158:611-8 pubmed publisher..The differences in the main prevalent subtype between the three target groups suggest diversity of HCV prevalence in different populations...
- Huang Y, Wang Y, Zeng B, Liu Z, Xu X, Meng Q, et al. Functional characterization of Pol III U6 promoters for gene knockdown and knockout in Plutella xylostella. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;89:71-78 pubmed publisher..xylostella. These essential promoters also provide valuable potential for CRISPR-derived gene drive as a tactic for population control in this globally significant pest. ..
- Yang J, Zhu Y, Gu F, He X, Cao Z, Li X, et al. A novel nonsense mutation in CRYBB1 associated with autosomal dominant congenital cataract. Mol Vis. 2008;14:727-31 pubmed..This study has identified a novel nonsense mutation in CRYBB1 (p.Q223X) associated with autosomal dominant congenital nuclear cataract. ..
- Yang J, Zhu Y, Chen L, Zhang H, Tong Y, Huang D, et al. Novel A14841G mutation is associated with high penetrance of LHON/C4171A family. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;386:693-6 pubmed publisher..The study further confirmed that C4171A was a rare primary LHON mutation, and the mtDNA background could also contribute to the clinical manifestation of the LHON/C4171A mutation. ..
- Lin H, Wei T, Wu Z, Lin Q, Xie L. [Sequence analysis of RAN4 of a severe isolate of rice stripe virus in China]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2001;41:25-30 pubmed..Finally, the molecular epidemiology and gene functions of Rice stripe virus were discussed in this paper...
- Huang Y, Yu F, Li X, Luo L, Wu J, Yang Y, et al. Comparative genetic analysis of the 45S rDNA intergenic spacers from three Saccharum species. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183447 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results of this study provide a better insight into the structure and organization of the IGS in the genus Saccharum. ..
- Zheng D, Huang Q, Zhou F, Huang Q, Lin J, Lin X. PA28? regulates cell invasion of gastric cancer via modulating the expression of chloride intracellular channel 1. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:1537-46 pubmed publisher..Our results provide novel insight into the mechanisms of PA28? related invasiveness and metastasis of GA, and suggest new alternative approaches for GA treatment. ..
- Gao F, Shen J, Shi F, Chang F, Xie L, Zhan J. [Sequence variation and protein structure of pipo gene in Potato virus Y]. Yi Chuan. 2013;35:1125-34 pubmed..The results reported in this paper provide useful insights in the genetic variation and the evolution of PVY and can stimulate further research on structure and function of the PIPO protein. ..
- Shi X, Chen Y, Xie W, Huang M, Hou X, Wang N. [Analysis on mutation of adrenoleukodystrophy gene in exon 1 and exon 5]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2003;20:43-5 pubmed..To elucidate the molecular mechanism of X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy(ALD) in Chinese...
- Zheng W, Chen J, Liu W, Zheng S, Zhou J, Lu G, et al. A Rho3 homolog is essential for appressorium development and pathogenicity of Magnaporthe grisea. Eukaryot Cell. 2007;6:2240-50 pubmed..In contrast, overexpression of wild-type MgRho3 increases the infectivity of M. grisea. Our results reveal a new role for the conserved Rho3 as a critical regulator of developmental processes and pathogenicity of M. grisea. ..
- Xu X, Weng X, Wang C, Lin W, Liu A, Chen W, et al. Detection EGFR exon 19 status of lung cancer patients by DNA electrochemical biosensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:411-417 pubmed publisher..Our research would make the electrochemical biosensor be an excellent candidate for EGFR detection for lung cancer patients. ..
- Miao Y, Jiang J, Ren Y, Zhao Z. The single-stranded DNA-binding protein WHIRLY1 represses WRKY53 expression and delays leaf senescence in a developmental stage-dependent manner in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2013;163:746-56 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that WHY1 was an upstream regulator of WRKY53 during leaf senescence. ..
- Tong P, Zhang L, Xu J, Chen H. Simply amplified electrochemical aptasensor of ochratoxin A based on exonuclease-catalyzed target recycling. Biosens Bioelectron. 2011;29:97-101 pubmed publisher..005-10.0ngmL(-1) with a low detection limit (LOD) of 1.0pgmL(-1) OTA (at 3?). The fabricated biosensor was then applied for the measurement of OTA in real wheat starch sample and validated by ELISA method. ..
- Liao J, Wang K, Yao W, Yi X, Yan H, Chen M, et al. Cloning, expression and antioxidant activity of a thioredoxin peroxidase from Branchiostoma belcheri tsingtaunese. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175162 pubmed publisher..Protection of plasmid DNA and the thiol-protein from damage by metal-catalyzed oxidation (MCO) in vitro was also revealed. ..
- Lin D, Huang Y, He F, Gu S, Zhang G, Chen Y, et al. Expression survey of genes critical for tooth development in the human embryonic tooth germ. Dev Dyn. 2007;236:1307-12 pubmed..Our results indicate that, although slight differences exist in the gene expression patterns, the human and mouse teeth not only share considerable homology in odontogenesis but also use similar underlying molecular networks...
- Jiang Y, Han K, Cai M, Wang Y, Zhang Z. Characterization and Spatiotemporal Expression of Klf4 in Large Yellow Croaker Larimichthys crocea. DNA Cell Biol. 2017;36:655-671 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the spatiotemporal expression patterns of Lc-Klf4 illustrated that Klf4 involves in spermatogenesis, embryogenesis, and adult physiological processes. ..
- Wan C, Huang Y, Cheng L, Fu G, Shi S, Chen H, et al. The development of a rapid SYBR Green I-based quantitative PCR for detection of Duck circovirus. Virol J. 2011;8:465 pubmed publisher..The SYBR Green I-based quantitative PCR can therefore be practically used as an alternative diagnostic tool and a screening method for ducks infected with duck circovirus...
- Han S, She F, Wang D, Yao X, Jiang L, Chen Y. SNCG gene silencing in gallbladder cancer cells inhibits key tumorigenic activities. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2012;17:1589-98 pubmed..Data from our in vivo study showed a decrease in tumor growth and weight in mice injected with SNCG-silenced NOZ cells. Together, these findings suggest that SNCG plays an important role in the progression of GBC. ..
- Li J, Fu H, Wu L, Zheng A, Chen G, Yang H. General colorimetric detection of proteins and small molecules based on cyclic enzymatic signal amplification and hairpin aptamer probe. Anal Chem. 2012;84:5309-15 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we proved that the proposed method is capable of detecting the target in complicated biological samples. ..