Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on amino acid sequence in Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Locale: Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Topic: amino acid sequence
- Liao J, Wang K, Yao W, Yi X, Yan H, Chen M, et al. Cloning, expression and antioxidant activity of a thioredoxin peroxidase from Branchiostoma belcheri tsingtaunese. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175162 pubmed publisher..Protection of plasmid DNA and the thiol-protein from damage by metal-catalyzed oxidation (MCO) in vitro was also revealed. ..
- Zhang J, Fan F, Zhao Y, Sun L, Liu Y, Keegan R, et al. Crystal structure of the type IV secretion system component CagX from Helicobacter pylori. Acta Crystallogr F Struct Biol Commun. 2017;73:167-173 pubmed publisher..The studies presented here will contribute to our understanding of different bacterial T4S systems. ..
- Sun L, Tong H, Wang H, Yue Z, Liu T, Lin H, et al. High mutation rate of NPHP3 in 18 Chinese infantile nephronophthisis patients. Nephrology (Carlton). 2016;21:209-16 pubmed publisher..Genotype to phenotype correlations were observed in patients with NPHP3 mutations and all patients with NPHP3 mutations showed renal-hepatic phenotype. ..
- Chen X, Yang J, Yu F, Ge J, Lin T, Song T. Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) samples from field cases in Fujian, China. Virus Genes. 2012;45:499-507 pubmed publisher..The study is useful to better understand the prevalence of PEDV and its prevention and control in Fujian...
- Shi X, Opi S, Lugari A, Restouin A, Coursindel T, Parrot I, et al. Identification and biophysical assessment of the molecular recognition mechanisms between the human haemopoietic cell kinase Src homology domain 3 and ALG-2-interacting protein X. Biochem J. 2010;431:93-102 pubmed publisher..The structural framework of the Hck-Alix interaction will help to clarify how Hck and Alix assist during virus budding and cell-surface receptor regulation. ..
- Xie H, Ke L, Wang Z, Huang L, Lan F. [A novel missense mutation resulting in X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy in female heterozygotes of a Chinese family]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2010;27:144-8 pubmed publisher..To identify ABCD1 gene mutation in a Chinese family with three heterozygous female patients...
- Liu W, Xie S, Zhao X, Chen X, Zheng W, Lu G, et al. A homeobox gene is essential for conidiogenesis of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. Mol Plant Microbe Interact. 2010;23:366-75 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the HTF1 gene is essential for conidiogenesis, and may be functionally related to the trimeric G-protein signaling and other transcriptional regulators that are known to be important for conidiation in M. oryzae...
- Shi S, Cheng L, Fu G, Chen H, Chen Z, Yang W, et al. [Genomic sequence of a new serotype duck hepatitis virus]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2009;49:309-15 pubmed..We wanted to reveal the evolution of this virus in molecular level and gene sequence differences between it and DHV-1 strains...
- Xiu W, Nakajima K, Nobusawa E. [Analysis of the amino acid changes of the hemagglutinin of H5 avian influenza virus]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2008;24:34-40 pubmed..Some interesting positions need to be analyzed more finely. Some amino acid changes identified in vitro experiment may serve as molecular markers for assessing the pandemic potential of H5N1 field isolates. ..
- Zheng W, Chen J, Liu W, Zheng S, Zhou J, Lu G, et al. A Rho3 homolog is essential for appressorium development and pathogenicity of Magnaporthe grisea. Eukaryot Cell. 2007;6:2240-50 pubmed..In contrast, overexpression of wild-type MgRho3 increases the infectivity of M. grisea. Our results reveal a new role for the conserved Rho3 as a critical regulator of developmental processes and pathogenicity of M. grisea. ..