Experts and Doctors on urea in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
- Song Z, Cai J, Liu Y, Zhao D, Yong J, Duo S, et al. Efficient generation of hepatocyte-like cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Res. 2009;19:1233-42 pubmed publisher..These results show that human iPS cells, which are similar to human ES cells, can be efficiently induced to differentiate into hepatocyte-like cells. ..
- Qiu Q, Wu L, Ouyang Z, Li B, Xu Y. Different effects of plant-derived dissolved organic matter (DOM) and urea on the priming of soil organic carbon. Environ Sci Process Impacts. 2016;18:330-41 pubmed publisher..Soil C and N availability might influence the PE through affecting the microbial biomass and extracellular enzyme activity as well as causing a possible shift in the microbial community composition. ..
- Yang F, Li Q, Su G, Huang X, Li B, Zhao Y, et al. Thermal degradation of 2,2',4,4'-tetrabromodiphenyl ether (BDE-47) over synthesized Fe-Al composite oxide. Chemosphere. 2016;150:445-452 pubmed publisher..Based on these intermediate products identification, a possible hydrodebromination mechanism of BDE-47 over Fe-Al composite oxide was comprehensively traced. ..
- Feng B, Wu S, Lv S, Liu F, Chen H, Gao Y, et al. A novel scoring system for prognostic prediction in d-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide-induced fulminant hepatic failure BALB/c mice. BMC Gastroenterol. 2009;9:99 pubmed publisher..Therefore, a novel scoring system based on metabonomics combining with multivariate logistic regression was developed to predict the prognosis of FHF mouse model...
- Li F, Lei T, Zhu J, Wang W, Sun Y, Chen J, et al. A novel small-molecule thienoquinolin urea transporter inhibitor acts as a potential diuretic. Kidney Int. 2013;83:1076-86 pubmed publisher..PU-14 may establish 'chemical knockout' animal models to study the physiological functions of UTs. ..
- Feng Y, Zhang M, Hu M, Zheng J, Jiao W, Chang Z. Disassembly intermediates of RbsD protein remain oligomeric despite the loss of an intact secondary structure. Sci China C Life Sci. 2009;52:997-1002 pubmed publisher..These novel observations strongly suggest that the assembly of oligomeric proteins may occur before the completion of subunit folding. ..
- Zuo L, Ma Y, Zhou Y, Wang M, Xu G, Wang H. Application of GFR-estimating equations in Chinese patients with chronic kidney disease. Am J Kidney Dis. 2005;45:463-72 pubmed
- Fan Y, Ju M, Zhou J, Tsou C. Activation of chicken liver dihydrofolate reductase by urea and guanidine hydrochloride is accompanied by conformational change at the active site. Biochem J. 1996;315 ( Pt 1):97-102 pubmed
- Zhang M, Zhang P, Liu Y, Zhou Y. GSK3 inhibitor AR-A014418 promotes osteogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells via ERK and mTORC2/Akt signaling pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:182-188 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that AR-A014418 significantly promoted osteogenic potential of hASCs partially by the activation of ERK and mTORC2/Akt signaling pathway, and might be used for bone tissue engineering as an osteo-inductive factor. ..
- Wang H, Hu G, Zhang Y, Yuan Z, Zhao X, Zhu Y, et al. Optimization and quality assessment of the post-digestion 18O labeling based on urea for protein denaturation by HPLC/ESI-TOF mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2010;878:1946-52 pubmed publisher..05+/-0.31, demonstrating a good quantitation quality at the optimized conditions. This work will benefit other researchers who pair urea-based protein denaturation with a post-digestion (18)O labeling method...
- Song J, Meng L, Li S, Qu L, Li X. A combination of Chinese herbs, Astragalus membranaceus var. mongholicus and Angelica sinensis, improved renal microvascular insufficiency in 5/6 nephrectomized rats. Vascul Pharmacol. 2009;50:185-93 pubmed publisher..The renoprotective effects may be associated with reduction of proteinuria, up-regulation of VEGF which may reduce the loss of capillaries and improve microstructure dysfunction...
- Wang Y, Ke X, Wu L, Lu Y. Community composition of ammonia-oxidizing bacteria and archaea in rice field soil as affected by nitrogen fertilization. Syst Appl Microbiol. 2009;32:27-36 pubmed publisher..However, AOA community composition remained unchanged according to the denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis analyses...
- Wu T, Bi J, Huang Y, Zhang Y, Sun L, Sun C, et al. [Effect of solution environment on the purification of pertussis toxin]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2008;24:1279-84 pubmed..The results highlight the potential application of urea in the acellular pertussis vaccine (APV) manufacture procedure. ..
- Park Y, Wu B, Tian W, Zhou H. Effects of osmolytes on unfolding of chicken liver fatty acid synthase. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2002;67:914-7 pubmed..The osmolytes also protected the enzyme from inactivation. ..
- Li Y, Wang H, Qi K, Chen X, Li S, Sui N, et al. Orexins in the midline thalamus are involved in the expression of conditioned place aversion to morphine withdrawal. Physiol Behav. 2011;102:42-50 pubmed publisher..Orexins may mediate the aversive effects of morphine withdrawal by engaging the extended amygdala indirectly through the action of orexins on the PVT...
- Feng Y, Jiao W, Fu X, Chang Z. Stepwise disassembly and apparent nonstepwise reassembly for the oligomeric RbsD protein. Protein Sci. 2006;15:1441-8 pubmed..3) and a nonchaperone protein (RbsD) strongly suggests that such a feature is most likely general for homo-oligomeric proteins. ..