Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on rats in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications725 found, 100 shown here
- Zhang D, Liu J, Feng J, Zhang L, Yang X, Shi D, et al. [Effects of effective components compatibility of aqueous extracts of Salviae Miltiorrhizae and Rhizoma Chuanxiong on rat myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2010;22:109-12 pubmed
- Zhu S, Luo L, Li P, Gao B, Zhu L, Yuan Y. DrTx(1-42), a C-terminally truncated analogue of drosotoxin, is a candidate of analgesic drugs. Biochem Pharmacol. 2011;81:425-31 pubmed publisher..Our mutational experiments indicate that the N-turn insertion is an essential functional determinant for the emergence of neurotoxicity from a non-toxic antifungal scaffold. ..
- Yu R, Yi S, Yu C, Fang T, Liu S, Yu T, et al. A conformational change of C fragment of tetanus neurotoxin reduces its ganglioside-binding activity but does not destroy its immunogenicity. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011;18:1668-72 pubmed publisher..TeNT-Hc with bound sulfhydryls may be developed into an ideal human vaccine with a lower potential for side effects. ..
- Liu M, Li Y, Pan J, Liu H, Wang S, Teng J, et al. Effects of zuogui pill (see text) on Wnt singal transduction in rats with glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis. J Tradit Chin Med. 2011;31:98-102 pubmed..Zuogui Pill can prevent and treat glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in rats by up-regulating the expression of the key signal molecules Wnt1, LRP-5 and beta-catenin in Wnt signal transduction pathway. ..
- Liang Z, Sun J, Wang P, Tian Q, Yang Z, Chen L. Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells protect rats from endotoxin-induced acute lung injury. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:2715-22 pubmed..The beneficial effect might be achieved through the engraftment of differentiated MSCs in the lungs and appears derive more from their capacity to secrete soluble factors that modulate immune responses. ..
- Yang Z, Sun X, Qi Y, Mei C, Sun X, Du G. Uptake characteristics of pinocembrin and its effect on p-glycoprotein at the blood-brain barrier in in vitro cell experiments. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2012;14:14-21 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, PCB may not affect the functional activity and the protein expression of the P-gp transporter at the BBB. ..
- Gao X, Guo M, Zhao B, Peng L, Su J, Bai X, et al. A urinary metabonomics study on biochemical changes in yeast-induced pyrexia rats: a new approach to elucidating the biochemical basis of the febrile response. Chem Biol Interact. 2013;204:39-48 pubmed publisher..This research provided informative data that the impaired tryptophan metabolism might be one of the important reasons in elucidating the biochemical basis of the febrile response. ..
- Hu X, Wang T, Li W, Jin F, Wang L. Effects of NS Lactobacillus strains on lipid metabolism of rats fed a high-cholesterol diet. Lipids Health Dis. 2013;12:67 pubmed publisher..This study suggested that the two NS lactobacillus strains may affect lipid metabolism and have cholesterol-lowering effects in rats fed a high cholesterol diet. ..
- Qiu B, Hu S, Liu L, Chen M, Wang L, Zeng X, et al. CART attenuates endoplasmic reticulum stress response induced by cerebral ischemia and reperfusion through upregulating BDNF synthesis and secretion. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;436:655-9 pubmed publisher..This work suggests that CART is functional in inhibiting the cerebral I/R-induced ER stress and neuronal apoptosis by facilitating the transcription, synthesis and secretion of BDNF in a CREB-dependent way. ..
- Ji G, Lv K, Chen H, Wang T, Wang Y, Zhao D, et al. MiR-146a regulates SOD2 expression in H2O2 stimulated PC12 cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69351 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, here we have identified a novel function of miR-146a in the post-transcriptional regulation of SOD2 expression. ..
- Zhang X, Yuan Y, Shao Q, Wang Z, Zhu C, Shi J, et al. DJ-1 regulating PI3K-Nrf2 signaling plays a significant role in bibenzyl compound 20C-mediated neuroprotection against rotenone-induced oxidative insult. Toxicol Lett. 2017;271:74-83 pubmed publisher..The findings from our investigation suggest that 20C should be developed as a novel candidate for alleviating the consequences of PD in the future. ..
- Jiang W, Jiang H, Pan C, Cai D, Qi Y, Pang Y, et al. Relationship between the contents of adrenomedullin and distributions of neutral endopeptidase in blood and tissues of spontaneously hypertensive rats. Hypertens Res. 2004;27:109-17 pubmed..NEP activity in the lung of SHRs did not differ from that of controls. Thus, in SHRs, the local concentration and action of ADM in the tissues may be differentially regulated by NEP. ..
- Dai S, Mi Z, Ma Z, Li S, Chen R, Yu D. Bioactive diels-alder type adducts from the stem bark of Morus macroura. Planta Med. 2004;70:758-63 pubmed..0% (P > 0.05), 57.3% (P < 0.001) and 24.3% (P < 0.05) at concentrations of 10(-5) mol/L, respectively. ..
- Liu X, Li T, Sun S, Xu F, Wang Y. Role of myofibrillogenesis regulator-1 in myocardial hypertrophy. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2006;290:H279-85 pubmed..rMR-1 expression increased in ANG II-induced hypertrophied cardiomyocytes, and pSi-1 transfection abolished the upregulation. These findings suggest that MR-1 is associated with cardiac hypertrophy in rats in vivo and in vitro. ..
- Ding H, Wang C, Zhang T, Wang K. Fibronectin enhances in vitro vascular calcification by promoting osteoblastic differentiation of vascular smooth muscle cells via ERK pathway. J Cell Biochem. 2006;99:1343-52 pubmed..These findings seem to suggest that FN enhanced vascular calcification by promoting the osteoblastic differentiation of VSMCs via ERK signal pathway. ..
- Chen J, Han Y, Zhu W, Ma R, Han B, Cong X, et al. Specific receptor subtype mediation of LPA-induced dual effects in cardiac fibroblasts. FEBS Lett. 2006;580:4737-45 pubmed..Apoptosis induced by LPA might be mediated by LPA1. These data suggest that LPA exerts dual proliferative and proapoptotic actions mediated by specific LPA receptor subtypes. ..
- Li Y, Zhu B, Rong P, Ben H, Li Y. Effective regularity in modulation on gastric motility induced by different acupoint stimulation. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:7642-8 pubmed
- Qin S, Yu L, Gao Y, Zhou R, Zhang C. Characterization of the receptors for axon guidance factor netrin-4 and identification of the binding domains. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2007;34:243-50 pubmed..In addition, there are novel receptors for netrin-4, where both LNT and NCT but not EGFL are key domains for binding. ..
- Zuo H, Wang D, Peng R, Wang S, Gao Y, Zhang Z, et al. [The role of RKIP mediated ERK pathway in hippocampus neurons injured by electromagnetic radiation]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;24:660-2 pubmed..The excessive activation of RKIP mediated ERK pathway is one of the important mechanisms for the apoptosis and death of hippocampus neurons induced by electromagnetic radiation. U0126 have some protective effects on radiation injury. ..
- Wang Y, Liu Y, Chen J, Hao S, Hu T, Ma G, et al. Efficient preparation and PEGylation of recombinant human non-glycosylated erythropoietin expressed as inclusion body in E. coli. Int J Pharm. 2010;386:156-64 pubmed publisher..These studies demonstrated the feasibility of PEGylating rh-ngEpo as a promising way for the development of new Epo drugs. ..
- Song Y, Jiang Y, Ying W, Gong Y, Yan Y, Yang D, et al. Quantitative proteomic survey of endoplasmic reticulum in mouse liver. J Proteome Res. 2010;9:1195-202 pubmed publisher..This study provides a reference map for the ER proteome of liver. Identification of new ER proteins will enhance our current understanding of the ER and also suggest new functions for this organelle. ..
- Wei H, Li Z, Hu S, Chen X, Cong X. Apoptosis of mesenchymal stem cells induced by hydrogen peroxide concerns both endoplasmic reticulum stress and mitochondrial death pathway through regulation of caspases, p38 and JNK. J Cell Biochem. 2010;111:967-78 pubmed publisher..H(2)O(2) activated p38 that directed the above two pathways in the regulation of early apoptosis of MSCs while JNK was involved in the late apoptosis of MSCs. ..
- Li Y, Cheng W, Zhu C, Yao C, Xiong L, Tian Y, et al. Bioactive neolignans and lignans from the bark of Machilus robusta. J Nat Prod. 2011;74:1444-52 pubmed publisher..The known compounds (-)-pinoresinol (17) and (+)-lyoniresinol (18) were active against serum deprivation induced PC12 cell damage. ..
- Lin S, Gu H, Xu M, Cui X, Zhang Y, Gao W, et al. The formation and stabilization of a novel G-quadruplex in the 5'-flanking region of the relaxin gene. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31201 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our study reported a novel G-quadruplex in the relaxin gene and complemented the regulation mechanism about gene expression by G-quadruplexes. ..
- Yan J, Khatibi N, Han H, Hu Q, Chen C, Li L, et al. p53-induced uncoupling expression of aquaporin-4 and inwardly rectifying K+ 4.1 channels in cytotoxic edema after subarachnoid hemorrhage. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2012;18:334-42 pubmed publisher..These results indicated p53 mediates the formation of cytotoxic edema in the brain following SAH; an uncoupling expression of AQP4 and Kir4.1 on astrocytic end feet orchestrated by p38MAPK was partly responsible. ..
- Wu Z, Satterfield M, Bazer F, Wu G. Regulation of brown adipose tissue development and white fat reduction by L-arginine. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2012;15:529-38 pubmed publisher..This enhances the oxidation of energy substrates and, thus, reduces white fat accretion in the body. L-arginine holds great promise in preventing and treating obesity in humans. ..
- Wang Z, Xiao J, Huang X, Gong Y, Li W. Effect of biliary drainage on inducible nitric oxide synthase, CD14 and TGR5 expression in obstructive jaundice rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:2319-30 pubmed publisher..22 and P = 0.354, respectively), but ED could not (ED vs SH, P = 0.001, respectively). ID could be attributed to the regulatory function of activation of KCs and release of inflammatory mediators. ..
- Zan Y, Zhang Y, Tien P. Hepatitis B virus e antigen induces activation of rat hepatic stellate cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;435:391-6 pubmed publisher..Taken together, HBeAg induces the activation and proliferation of HSCs, mainly mediated by TGF-?, and HBeAg protein purified from cell medium can directly activate HSCs...
- Wang P, Zhang H, Chu F, Xu X, Lin J, Chen C, et al. Synthesis and protective effect of new ligustrazine-benzoic acid derivatives against CoCl2-induced neurotoxicity in differentiated PC12 cells. Molecules. 2013;18:13027-42 pubmed publisher..249 µM). Structure-activity relationships are brieﬂy discussed. ..
- Shen J, Yip S, Wang Z, Wang W, Xing D, Du L. Brazilein-induced contraction of rat arterial smooth muscle involves activation of Ca2+ entry and ROK, ERK pathways. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008;580:366-71 pubmed publisher..All these results demonstrated that brazilein can induce contraction of rat aorta, that the Ca2+ influx, ROK and ERK signal pathways and MLCK activation must be involved in the contractile processes. ..
- Yang Y, Xiao M, Mao Y, Li H, Zhao S, Gu Y, et al. Resistin and insulin resistance in hepatocytes: resistin disturbs glycogen metabolism at the protein level. Biomed Pharmacother. 2009;63:366-74 pubmed publisher..Our results should lead to the development of novel strategies for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. ..
- Zhou J, Li G, Hai Y, Guan L, Huang X, Sun P. Protection of carbon monoxide-releasing molecule against lung injury induced by limb ischemia-reperfusion. Chin J Traumatol. 2009;12:71-6 pubmed
- Liu K, Li A, Wang W, Xie Y. [Dense innervation of acupoints and its easier reflex excitatory character in rats]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2009;34:36-42 pubmed..The acupoint is an excitable muscle/skin-nerve complex with greatest concentration of nerve endings. The meridian consists of acupoints that possess a close interaction in physiological reflex activities. ..
- Xu G, Li Y, An W, Zhao J, Xiang X, Ding L, et al. Regulation of gastric hormones by systemic rapamycin. Peptides. 2010;31:2185-92 pubmed publisher..2Â±25.07 pg/ml vs. 178.9Â±29.14 pg/ml, p=0.73). Gastric mTOR is a gastric sensor whose activity is linked to the differential regulation of gastric hormone production and release. ..
- Xie H, Xu H, Fu H, Hu Q, Tian W, Pei X, et al. AhR-mediated effects of dioxin on neuronal acetylcholinesterase expression in vitro. Environ Health Perspect. 2013;121:613-8 pubmed publisher..In SK-N-SH cells, dioxin suppressed the activity of neuronal AChE via AhR-mediated transcriptional down-regulation. This is the first study to report direct interference by dioxin with the cholinergic neurotransmission system. ..
- Song Y, Wang T, Pu J, Guo J, Chen Z, Wang Y, et al. Multi-element distribution profile in Sprague-Dawley rats: effects of intratracheal instillation of Cr(VI) and Zn intervention. Toxicol Lett. 2014;226:198-205 pubmed publisher..Cr induced increase of urinary 8-OHdG, which decreased after Zn intervention. Zn intervention could help to restore element homeostasis after Cr(VI) exposure, especially for Ca, Fe, Mg and Se. ..
- Liu C, Zhang Y, Lu W, Ji Y, Zhang W, Wang C. [The change of pulmonary surfactant associated protein A in acute pulmonary embolism]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2005;28:600-3 pubmed..00 +/- 0.00, 0.44 +/- 0.18, 0.44 +/- 0.33, and 0.52 +/- 0.32, respectively (P < 0.05). The SPA level decreases significantly in acute pulmonary embolism, which may play an important role in hypoxemia in pulmonary embolism. ..
- Xing Y, Ding J, Fan Q, Guan N. Diversities of podocyte molecular changes induced by different antiproteinuria drugs. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2006;231:585-93 pubmed
- Li L, Sun L, Zhou H, Li Z, Wang X. Selective alteration of expression of Na+/Ca2+ exchanger isoforms after transient focal cerebral ischemia in rats. Neurosci Lett. 2006;404:249-53 pubmed..The mRNA and protein levels of NCX2 and NCX3 did not change significantly over time. These results suggest that NCX1 might play an important role in transient focal cerebral ischemia. ..
- Zhao J, Fu J, Wang S, Su C, Shan Y, Kong S, et al. A novel transdermal patch incorporating isosorbide dinitrate with bisoprolol: in vitro and in vivo characterization. Int J Pharm. 2007;337:88-101 pubmed..As a patient-friendly, convenient, and multi-day dosing therapeutic system, the transdermal patches incorporating ISDN and BP could be promising for prevention and treatment of hypertension...
- Zu N, Li P, Li N, Choy P, Gong Y. Mechanism of saikosaponin-d in the regulation of rat mesangial cell proliferation and synthesis of extracellular matrix proteins. Biochem Cell Biol. 2007;85:169-74 pubmed..Additionally, SSd reduced the expression of CDK4, c-Jun, and c-Fos in MCs. We conclude that SSd inhibited MC proliferation and synthesis of extracullular matrix proteins through the downregulation of the CDK4, c-Jun, and c-Fos genes. ..
- Ma K, Xu L, Zhang H, Zhang S, Pu M, Jonas J. Effect of brimonidine on retinal ganglion cell survival in an optic nerve crush model. Am J Ophthalmol. 2009;147:326-31 pubmed publisher..Intraperitoneal injections of brimonidine given prophylactically prior to and posttreatment daily after an experimental and standardized optic nerve crush in rats were associated with a higher survival rate of retinal ganglion cells. ..
- Zhang S, Du J, Jin H, Li W, Liang Y, Geng B, et al. Endogenous sulfur dioxide aggravates myocardial injury in isolated rat heart with ischemia and reperfusion. Transplantation. 2009;87:517-24 pubmed publisher..Endogenous SO2 might be involved in the pathogenesis of myocardial I/R injury, and its mechanism might be associated with an increase in lipid peroxide level and a decrease in GSH generation. ..
- Wang L, Peng R, Hu X, Gao Y, Wang S, Zhao L, et al. Abnormality of synaptic vesicular associated proteins in cerebral cortex and hippocampus after microwave exposure. Synapse. 2009;63:1010-6 pubmed publisher..The perturbation could induce the deposit of synaptic vesicle, which might be relative to the dysfunction of the synaptic transmission, even the cognition deficit. ..
- Yang Y, Jiang Y, Wang Y, An W. Suppression of ABCA1 by unsaturated fatty acids leads to lipid accumulation in HepG2 cells. Biochimie. 2010;92:958-63 pubmed publisher..And it further suggests that this effect could be due to an excess of unsaturated fatty acids. ..
- Sun L, Wang L, Wang H, Zhang Y, Pu J. Connexin 43 remodeling induced by LMNA gene mutation Glu82Lys in familial dilated cardiomyopathy with atrial ventricular block. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1058-62 pubmed..Our findings suggest that LMNA E82K significantly reduced the Cx43 expression and altered its localization which may be one of the pathological mechanisms underlying LMNA-related heart disease. ..
- Wang S, Yan X, Hofman M, Swaab D, Zhou J. Increased expression level of corticotropin-releasing hormone in the amygdala and in the hypothalamus in rats exposed to chronic unpredictable mild stress. Neurosci Bull. 2010;26:297-303 pubmed publisher..The densities of CRH-containing neurons in both PVN and CeA were significantly higher than those in control group. The CRH systems in PVN and CeA may both contribute to depression-like behaviors during CUMS. ..
- Chen Y, Xie X. Tacrolimus attenuates myocardium damage to the total hepatic ischemia-reperfusion via regulation of the mitochondrial function. J Surg Res. 2012;172:e47-54 pubmed publisher..In the present study, we evaluated the effect of tacrolimus on injured myocardium and mitochondria after total hepatic ischemia-reperfusion (THIR)...
- Zhu G, Su W, Jin G, Xu F, Hao S, Guan F, et al. Glioma stem cells targeted by oncolytic virus carrying endostatin-angiostatin fusion gene and the expression of its exogenous gene in vitro. Brain Res. 2011;1390:59-69 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, VAE can significantly inhibit the activity of GSCs in vitro and the expression of exogenous Endo-Angio fusion gene can inhibit HBMEC proliferation. VAE can be used as a novel virus-gene therapy strategy for glioma. ..
- Peng L, Men X, Zhang W, Wang H, Xu S, Xu M, et al. Dynamin-related protein 1 is implicated in endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced pancreatic ?-cell apoptosis. Int J Mol Med. 2011;28:161-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that DRP-1 mediates ER stress-induced pancreatic ?-cell apoptosis. ..
- Lin Y, Zhu X, Yao W, Yang Y, A L, Chen L. Yohimbine protects against endotoxin-induced acute lung injury by blockade of alpha 2A adrenergic receptor in rats. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1069-74 pubmed..808, respectively, P < 0.001). Yohimbine can inhibit TNF-?, IL-1? and IL-6 overproduction and relieve the severity of pulmonary inflammation induced by endotoxin, which is maybe mediated by blockade of ?2A AR on inflammatory cells. ..
- Lin L, Shen Q, Leng H, Duan X, Fu X, Yu C. Synergistic inhibition of endochondral bone formation by silencing Hif1? and Runx2 in trauma-induced heterotopic ossification. Mol Ther. 2011;19:1426-32 pubmed publisher..Our study provided new insight into the roles of Hif1? and Runx2 during the processes of endochondral bone formation, and had important implications for the new therapeutic methods to inhibit HO or to enhance bone formation. ..
- Wang Z, Zhu S, Wu Z, Lu Y, Fu H, Qian R. Kirenol upregulates nuclear annexin-1 which interacts with NF-?B to attenuate synovial inflammation of collagen-induced arthritis in rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;137:774-82 pubmed publisher..Kirenol does not lead to ACTH or GR downregulation, which is in contrast to classic glucocorticoid prednisolone. Kirenol shares with GCs similar anti-inflammatory mechanism but bypass the considerable limitation of GCs treatment. ..
- Li Q, Luo Y, Sun C, Xue Y, Zhu W, Shi H, et al. A morphine/heroin vaccine with new hapten design attenuates behavioral effects in rats. J Neurochem. 2011;119:1271-81 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that immunization with a novel vaccine is an effective means of inducing a morphine-specific antibody response that is able to attenuate the behavioral and psychoactive effects of heroin. ..
- Cheng D, Zhu C, Cao J, Jiang W. The protective effects of polyphenols from jujube peel (Ziziphus Jujube Mill) on isoproterenol-induced myocardial ischemia and aluminum-induced oxidative damage in rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2012;50:1302-8 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study showed that jujube phenolics can prevent ISO-induced myocardial injury and reduce aluminum toxicity in rats...
- Sun L, Isaak C, Zhou Y, Petkau J, O K, Liu Y, et al. Salidroside and tyrosol from Rhodiola protect H9c2 cells from ischemia/reperfusion-induced apoptosis. Life Sci. 2012;91:151-8 pubmed publisher..The anti-apoptotic effect of the combination was markedly higher than that of SAL or TYR alone. The inhibition of the JNK signaling pathway is the key mechanism for the cytoprotective effect of SAL and TYR in IR-induced apoptosis. ..
- Liu W, Zheng W, Yuan B, Jiang X. A micropatterned coculture system for axon guidance reveals that Slit promotes axon fasciculation and regulates the expression of L1CAM. Integr Biol (Camb). 2013;5:617-23 pubmed publisher..This approach establishes a simple and stable axon guidance model in vitro, and may be broadly applicable for investigating long-term events such as axon fasciculation, neuron migration, and axon regeneration...
- He C, Yang Y, Zhang M, Price J, Zhao Z. Regulation of sleep by neuropeptide Y-like system in Drosophila melanogaster. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e74237 pubmed publisher..This study brings a new understanding into sleep studies of a sexually dimorphic regulatory mode in female and male flies. ..
- Du M, Luo H, Hu S, Lv Y, Lin Z, Ma L. Electroacupuncture improves gut barrier dysfunction in prolonged hemorrhagic shock rats through vagus anti-inflammatory mechanism. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:5988-99 pubmed publisher..EA at ST36 attenuates the systemic inflammatory response, protects intestinal barrier integrity, improves organ function and survival rate after hemorrhagic shock via activating the cholinergic anti-inflammatory mechanism. ..
- Shen L, Cui W, Chen R, Wang H. Differential modulation of GABAA and NMDA receptors by Î±7-nicotinic receptor desensitization in cultured rat hippocampal neurons. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2016;37:312-21 pubmed publisher..Brain GABAA and NMDA receptors are modulated negatively and positively, respectively, by desensitized Î±7-nAChR as a result of choline pretreatment in cultured hippocampal neurons. ..
- Zeng C, Jiang W, Tan M, Yang X, He C, Huang W, et al. Optimization of the process variables of tilianin-loaded composite phospholipid liposomes based on response surface-central composite design and pharmacokinetic study. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2016;85:123-31 pubmed publisher..6-fold higher than that of tilianin solution. Overall, our results suggested that the prepared tilianin composite phospholipid liposome formulations could be used to improve the bioavailability of tilianin after oral administration. ..
- Mi S, An C, Wang Y, Chen J, Che N, Gao Y, et al. Trichomislin, a novel ribosome-inactivating protein, induces apoptosis that involves mitochondria and caspase-3. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2005;434:258-65 pubmed..These results suggested that trichomislin induced apoptosis by releasing cytochrome c from mitochondria which then triggered the caspase family member activation. ..
- Li J, Zuo F, Zhang L, Nakamura N, Hattori M. [Study on the metabolism of the precipitation of Xiexin decoction in rats I]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1673-6 pubmed..The metabolites may be the potential biological components in vivo of baicalin in the precipitation. ..
- Hou Z, Miao Y, Gao L, Pan H, Zhu S. Ghrelin-containing neuron in cerebral cortex and hypothalamus linked with the DVC of brainstem in rat. Regul Pept. 2006;134:126-31 pubmed..It suggests that ghrelin plays its role from hypothalamus to brainstem as a neurotransmitter or neuromodulator to regulate function of vagal nuclei in brainstem. ..
- Xu J, Feng Z, Liu J, Zhang P. New hepatoprotective coumarinolignoids from Mallotus apelta. Chem Biodivers. 2008;5:591-7 pubmed publisher..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectral evidence. Compounds 3 showed promising hepatoprotective activity against D-galactosamine-induced toxicity in WB-F344 rat hepatic epithelial stem-like cells...
- Tan W, Wang K, Lv D, Li P. Foxo3a inhibits cardiomyocyte hypertrophy through transactivating catalase. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:29730-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results reveal that Foxo3a can inhibit hypertrophy by transcriptionally targeting catalase. ..
- Liu R, Zou L, Lu Q. Liquiritigenin inhibits Abeta(25-35)-induced neurotoxicity and secretion of Abeta(1-40) in rat hippocampal neurons. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:899-906 pubmed publisher..Therefore, liquiritigenin may be useful for further study as a prodrug for treatment of Alzheimer's disease.Acta Pharmacologica Sinica (2009) 30: 899-906; doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.74. ..
- Zhu X, Yao Y, Liang H, Xu S, Dong N, Yu Y, et al. The effect of high mobility group box-1 protein on splenic dendritic cell maturation in rats. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2009;29:677-86 pubmed publisher..Moreover, HMGB1 might have a dual regulatory effect on immune functions of DCs varying with different concentration and stimulation time. ..
- Huang L, Peng S, Meng X, Hu Q, Zhang S, Yu R, et al. [Study of hepatic energy metabolism on rats by six cold property traditional Chinese medicines]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:3255-8 pubmed..To investigate the common rule hepatic energy metabolism on rats by six cold property of traditional Chinese medicines (TCM)...
- Shi C, Wang L, Wu Y, Wang P, Gan Z, Lin K, et al. Intranasal administration of nerve growth factor produces antidepressant-like effects in animals. Neurochem Res. 2010;35:1302-14 pubmed publisher..In summary, intranasal NGF had significant antidepressant effects on animal models of depression and this route of administration may provide a promising way to deliver NGF to brain in a therapeutic perspective. ..
- Yan L, Kong L, Yong Z, Dong H, Chi M, Pan X, et al. Inhibition of endothelin-1 and hypoxia-induced pulmonary pressor responses in the rat by a novel selective endothelin-A receptor antagonist, di-n-butylaminocarbamyl-L-leucyl-D-tryptophanyl-D-4-chloro-Phe. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2010;56:246-54 pubmed publisher
- Zhao L, Liang X, Zhang H, Wang P, Sun Q, Huang W, et al. [Effects of Chinese herbal medicine Jinmaitong-medicated serum on inducible nitric oxide synthase and NADPH oxidase p22-phox subunit of rat Schwann cells cultured in high-glucose medium]. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2011;9:299-305 pubmed..01) and JMT-medicated serum had better effect than VC (P<0.01). JMT-medicated serum can down-regulate the expressions of iNOS protein and NADPH oxidase p22-phox subunit mRNA of Schwann cells cultured in high-glucose medium. ..
- Chen S, Du J, Liang Y, Ochs T, Liu D, Zhu L, et al. Sulfur dioxide inhibits excessively activated endoplasmic reticulum stress in rats with myocardial injury. Heart Vessels. 2012;27:505-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the endogenous AAT/SO(2) pathway was probably responsible for the inhibition of excessively activated ERS, which might be involved in the mechanism of ISO-induced myocardial injury...
- Liu M, Xiao G, Rong P, Zhang Z, Dong J, Zhao H, et al. Therapeutic effects of radix dipsaci, pyrola herb, and Cynomorium songaricum on bone metabolism of ovariectomized rats. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012;12:67 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of herbal medicines, such as Radix Dipsaci (RDD), Pyrola Herb (PHD), and Cynomorium songaricum decoction (CSD), on osteoporotic rats induced by ovariectomy (OVX)...
- Zhang G, Cai H, Li Y, Sui Y, Zhang J, Chang J, et al. Ghrelin protects heart against ERS-induced injury and apoptosis by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Peptides. 2013;48:156-65 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ghrelin could protect heart against ERS-induced injury and apoptosis, at least partially through a GHS-R1a/CaMKK/AMPK pathway. ..
- Li H, Zheng Y. Effects of mycophenolic Acid on the proliferation and endothelin-1 and interleukin-6 secretion of rat pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;32:1354-61 pubmed publisher..To investigate the effect of mycophenolic acid (MPA) on the proliferation of rat pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells (PMVECs) and on the secretion of endothelin-1 (ET-1) and interleukin-6 (IL-6) by these cells...
- Song Y, Han G, Chen L, Zhai Y, Dong J, Chen W, et al. The role of the hippocampus and the function of calcitonin gene-related peptide in the mechanism of traumatic brain injury accelerating fracture-healing. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1522-1531 pubmed..CGRP expression, as determined by IHC, cannot be observed in other groups, indicating that the hippocampus may be the specific component of the brain that responds to "big stress". ..
- Li N, Liu Z, Jia X, Cui W, Wang W, Zhang X, et al. [Study on the toxicological effect of chloropropanols on rats]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2003;32:349-52 pubmed..If the NAG activity can be used as sensitive marker for assessment on human health need to be tested further in human study...
- Li Y, Lu D, Tan W, Wang J, Li P. p53 initiates apoptosis by transcriptionally targeting the antiapoptotic protein ARC. Mol Cell Biol. 2008;28:564-74 pubmed..ARC repression by p53 leads to its failure to counteract the proapoptotic activity of PUMA and Bad. Thus, our data reveal a novel p53 apoptotic pathway in which it initiates apoptosis by transcriptionally repressing ARC. ..
- Shi S, Li Y. Interaction of signal transduction between angiotensin AT1 and AT2 receptor subtypes in rat senescent heart. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120:1820-4 pubmed..01). The activation of AT(1)R inhibited the signal transduction of AT(2)R during the aging variation, and the activation of AT(2)R inhibited the signal transduction of AT(1)R in rat heart of different age. ..
- Shan L, Tao E, Meng Q, Hou W, Liu K, SHANG H, et al. Formulation, optimization, and pharmacodynamic evaluation of chitosan/phospholipid/Î²-cyclodextrin microspheres. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2016;10:417-29 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the optimized microspheres have the potential to be used in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. ..
- Zhang P, Dong J, Zhong B, Zhang D, Yuan H, Jin C, et al. Design and synthesis of novel 3-sulfonylpyrazol-4-amino pyrimidines as potent anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:1910-8 pubmed publisher..This work identified a compound 53 with very good in vitro/in vivo efficacies, good DMPK properties together with better hERG tolerability and it is currently being profiled for the evaluation as a potential pre-clinical candidate. ..
- Wang X, Yang X, Lu L, Zhang L, Sun Y, Wang J, et al. [Alteration of the expression of rat cardiac Galphaq/11 and Gialpha2 proteins during endothelin-1 pre-treatment]. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2000;52:459-62 pubmed..0% (P<0.01) in ET-1 group. In conclusion, activation of G alphaq/11 may be related to the protecting mechanism of ET-1 pre-treatment and IP, whereas Gialpha2 may only play a role in ET-1 pre-treatment. ..
- Ren D, Du G, Zhang J. Inhibitory effect of the water-soluble extract of Salvia miltiorrhiza on neutrophil-endothelial adhesion. Jpn J Pharmacol. 2002;90:276-80 pubmed..These results indicated that the WSE of Salvia miltiorrhiza inhibited neutrophil-endothelial adhesion. The action mechanism of the WSE of Salvia miltiorrhiza was partly related to suppressing the expression of adhesion molecules. ..
- Bai H, Gu L, Zhou J, Deng D. p16 hypermethylation during gastric carcinogenesis of Wistar rats by N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine. Mutat Res. 2003;535:73-8 pubmed..These results suggest that CpG island hypermethylation may account for the silencing of p16 in rat stomach and is an early event whose accumulation will finally lead to gastric carcinogenesis. ..
- Wang F, Tian D, Tian N, Chen H, Shi Y, Chang J, et al. Distribution of beacon immunoreactivity in the rat brain. Peptides. 2006;27:165-71 pubmed..The topographical distribution of beacon-IR in the brain suggests multiple biological activities for beacon in addition to its proposed roles in modulating feeding behaviors and pituitary hormone release. ..