Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on neoplasm proteins in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: neoplasm proteins
Publications254 found, 100 shown here
- Cai M, Dai S, Chen W, Xia C, Lu L, Dai S, et al. Environmental factors, seven GWAS-identified susceptibility loci, and risk of gastric cancer and its precursors in a Chinese population. Cancer Med. 2017;6:708-720 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that genetic predisposition factors identified by GWAS may interact with environmental risk factors, Particularly for H. pylori infection and alcohol consumption, to increase the risk of GC. ..
- Sun W, Xing B, Sun Y, Du X, Lu M, Hao C, et al. Proteome analysis of hepatocellular carcinoma by two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis: novel protein markers in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2007;6:1798-808 pubmed..In summary, we profiled proteome alterations in HCC tissues, and these results may provide useful insights for understanding the mechanism involved in the process of HCC carcinogenesis. ..
- Yang J, Guan Y. Family with sequence similarity 3 gene family and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013;28 Suppl 1:105-11 pubmed publisher..In this brief review, we discussed the latest findings regarding the role of FAM3 gene family members, in particular FAM3B, in the pathogenesis of NAFLD. ..
- Reynoso E, Liu H, Li L, Yuan A, Chen S, Wang Z. Thioredoxin-1 actively maintains the pseudokinase MLKL in a reduced state to suppress disulfide bond-dependent MLKL polymer formation and necroptosis. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:17514-17524 pubmed publisher..Our results further suggest new directions for targeted cancer therapy in which thioredoxin inhibitors like PX-12 could potentially be used to specifically target cancers expressing high levels of MLKL or MLKL short isoforms. ..
- Feng X, Li L, Gao Y, Zhang J, Ying J, Xiao T, et al. Fhit protein expression in lung cancer studied by high-throughput tissue microarray. Bull Cancer. 2007;94:E8-11 pubmed..The loss or marked reduction of Fhit expression was more frequent in smokers. This study showed that tissue microarrays can be used efficiently for evaluation of the expression of certain tumor markers. ..
- Xiong X, Li H, Cao E. PIG11 protein binds to DNA in sequence-independent manner in vitro. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;358:29-34 pubmed..These findings suggest that PIG11 protein may play an important role by interaction with other biological molecules in the regulation of apoptosis and provided us a novel angel of view to explore the possible function of PIG11 in vivo. ..
- Feng Y, Liu D, Yao H, Wang J. Solution structure and mapping of a very weak calcium-binding site of human translationally controlled tumor protein by NMR. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2007;467:48-57 pubmed..The K(d) value for the calcium binding is 0.022-0.025 M indicating a very weak calcium-binding site. ..
- Zang L, Xue B, Lu Z, Li X, Yang G, Guo Q, et al. Identification of LRP16 as a negative regulator of insulin action and adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Horm Metab Res. 2013;45:349-58 pubmed publisher..Our data collectively indicate that LRP16 acts as a negative regulator of insulin action and adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes, which involves the activation of the mTOR signaling pathway. ..
- Gu L, Jiang Y, Wang Y, Yao W, Sun D, Ka W, et al. TFAR19 gene changes the biophysical properties of murine erythroleukemia cells. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2005;43:355-63 pubmed..These findings suggest the potential of TFAR19 for antitumor cell migration, and thus for antitumor gene therapy. ..
- Luo H, Yu S, Li T. Differential expression of apoptosis-related proteins in various cellular components of ameloblastomas. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006;35:750-5 pubmed
- Dai N, Lu A, Shou C, Li J. Expression of phosphatase regenerating liver 3 is an independent prognostic indicator for gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:1499-505 pubmed..PRL-3 expression is a new independent prognostic indicator to predict the potential of recurrence and survival in patients with gastric cancer at the time of tumor resection. ..
- Li C, Cao C, Xu W, Cao M, Yang F, Dong L, et al. Recombinant human hepassocin stimulates proliferation of hepatocytes in vivo and improves survival in rats with fulminant hepatic failure. Gut. 2010;59:817-26 pubmed publisher..HPS is a hepatic growth factor which can accelerate hepatocyte proliferation in vivo and protect against liver injury. These data point to the potential interest of HPS in the treatment of fulminant hepatic failure. ..
- Peng L, Xing X, Li W, Qu L, Meng L, Lian S, et al. PRL-3 promotes the motility, invasion, and metastasis of LoVo colon cancer cells through PRL-3-integrin beta1-ERK1/2 and-MMP2 signaling. Mol Cancer. 2009;8:110 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that PRL-3's roles in motility, invasion, and metastasis in colon cancer are critically controlled by the integrin beta1-ERK1/2-MMP2 signaling. ..
- Yu L, Shi Q, Qian X, Li S, Wang H, Wang L, et al. [PC-1 enhances c-myc gene expression in prostate cancer cells]. Yi Chuan. 2010;32:348-52 pubmed..Meanwhile, c-myc plays a feed-forward role in enhancing PC-1 driven c-myc gene expression, and promotes prostate an-drogen-independent progression. ..
- Liu Y, Zhu Y, Ye S, Zhang R. Crystal structure of kindlin-2 PH domain reveals a conformational transition for its membrane anchoring and regulation of integrin activation. Protein Cell. 2012;3:434-40 pubmed publisher..Our results provide important structural insight into kindlin-2-mediated membrane anchoring and integrin activation. ..
- Yu Y, Wu J, Wang Y, Zhao T, Ma B, Liu Y, et al. Kindlin 2 forms a transcriptional complex with ?-catenin and TCF4 to enhance Wnt signalling. EMBO Rep. 2012;13:750-8 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that Kindlin 2 is a new regulator of Wnt signalling, providing a mechanistic insight into the role of Kindlin 2 in cancer progression. ..
- Tian W, Qu L, Meng L, Liu C, Wu J, Shou C. Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 directly interacts with integrin ?1 and regulates its phosphorylation at tyrosine 783. BMC Biochem. 2012;13:22 pubmed publisher..Our results revealed a direct interaction between PRL-3 and integrin ?1 and characterized Y783 of integrin ?1 as a bona fide substrate of PRL-3, which is negatively regulated by integrin ?1. ..
- Cheng M, Xue H, Cao W, Li W, Chen H, Liu B, et al. Receptor for Activated C Kinase 1 (RACK1) Promotes Dishevelled Protein Degradation via Autophagy and Antagonizes Wnt Signaling. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:12871-9 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a novel regulatory function of RACK1 in Wnt signaling by modulating Dvl stability. ..
- Zhang H, Wang G, Ding Y, Wang Z, Barraclough R, Rudland P, et al. The crystal structure at 2A resolution of the Ca2+ -binding protein S100P. J Mol Biol. 2003;325:785-94 pubmed..The effect of mutation of specific amino acids suggests that dimerization in vivo can be affected by amino acids on the dimer interface and in the hydrophobic core. ..
- Wang Y, Li F, Luo B, Wang X, Sun H, Liu S, et al. A side population of cells from a human pancreatic carcinoma cell line harbors cancer stem cell characteristics. Neoplasma. 2009;56:371-8 pubmed..We therefore suggest that these SP cells from the PANC-1 cell line were enriched with cancer stem cells. ..
- Yue C, Deng D, Bi M, Guo L, Lu S. Expression of ECRG4, a novel esophageal cancer-related gene, downregulated by CpG island hypermethylation in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:1174-8 pubmed..These results indicate that the inactivation of ECRG 4 gene by hypermethylation is a frequent molecular event in ESCC and may be involved in the carcinogenesis of this cancer. ..
- Guo H, Gai J, Wang Y, Jin H, Du J, Jin J. Characterization of hydrogen sulfide and its synthases, cystathionine ?-synthase and cystathionine ?-lyase, in human prostatic tissue and cells. Urology. 2012;79:483.e1-5 pubmed publisher..Hydrogen sulfide and its synthases in human prostatic tissue and cells were modulated by dihydrotestosterone, which could suggest a potential therapy for prostatic disease. ..
- Weng J, Li W, Jia X, An W. Alleviation of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Liver Steatosis by Augmenter of Liver Regeneration Is Attributed to Antioxidation and Preservation of Mitochondria. Transplantation. 2017;101:2340-2348 pubmed publisher..ALR may be used as a potential therapeutic agent when performing surgery and transplantation of steatotic liver. ..
- Xue L, Hu N, Song Y, Zou S, Shou J, Qian L, et al. Tissue microarray analysis reveals a tight correlation between protein expression pattern and progression of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2006;6:296 pubmed
- Yan S, Zhou C, Lou X, Xiao Z, Zhu H, Wang Q, et al. PTTG overexpression promotes lymph node metastasis in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Res. 2009;69:3283-90 pubmed publisher..These findings elucidate the molecular mechanisms of PTTG overexpression in promoting tumor metastasis, whereby up-regulated PTTG modulates expression and secretion of metastasis-related factors to facilitate cell motility. ..
- Yu F, Zhu X, Feng C, Wang T, Hong Q, Liu Z, et al. Proteomics-based identification of spontaneous regression-associated proteins in neuroblastoma. J Pediatr Surg. 2011;46:1948-55 pubmed publisher..RhoGDP-dissociation inhibitor 1 is highly expressed in stage 4s neuroblastoma tissue, whereas CAPZA1 is down-regulated. ..
- Guo Y, Wang W, Wang J, Feng J, Wang Q, Jin J, et al. Receptor for activated C kinase 1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma growth by enhancing mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 activity. Hepatology. 2013;57:140-51 pubmed publisher..Overexpressed RACK1 augments JNK activity and thereby promotes HCC growth through directly binding to MKK7 and enhancing MKK7 activity. ..
- Zhang J, Zhang S. Discovery of cancer common and specific driver gene sets. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:e86 pubmed publisher..In these processes more candidate cancer genes are also found. ..
- Zhao P, Song X, Nin Y, Lu Y, Li X. Loss of fragile histidine triad protein in human hepatocellular carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:1216-9 pubmed..Thus, evaluation of Fhit expression by immunohistochemistry in hepatocellular carcinoma may provide important diagnostic and prognostic information in clinical application. ..
- Chen B, Xu Z, Xu X, Cai Y, Han Y, Wang J, et al. RhCG is downregulated in oesophageal squamous cell carcinomas, but expressed in multiple squamous epithelia. Eur J Cancer. 2002;38:1927-36 pubmed..These data suggest that inactivation of RhCG/C15orf6 and RhAG occurs frequently during the development of human oesophageal cancer. ..
- Zhang W, Chen X, Luo A, Lin D, Tan W, Liu Z. Genetic variants of C1orf10 and risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in a Chinese population. Cancer Sci. 2009;100:1695-700 pubmed publisher..These data showed that C1orf10 haplotypes containing -1747G/T, -1139G/C, -1079G/A, -900G/T, Gly480Ser, and 4666G/A are significantly associated with susceptibility to ESCC. ..
- Liu N, Zhang L, Du H, Hu Y, Zhang G, Wang X, et al. Overexpression of endothelial cell specific molecule-1 (ESM-1) in gastric cancer. Ann Surg Oncol. 2010;17:2628-39 pubmed publisher..ESM-1 is overexpressed in GC and can serve as a tumor biomarker to predict survival of GC patients, and it might promote tumor angiogenesis and growth in GC and, hence, may represent a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Li X, Guo Q, Wang X, Xue B, SUN L, Meng Q, et al. LRP16 gene protects mouse insulinoma MIN6 cells against fatty acid-induced apoptosis through Akt/FoxO1 signaling. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:1695-702 pubmed..Therefore, LRP16 played important roles not only in insulin content and GSIS but also in the antilipotoxic effect mediated by Akt/FoxO1 signaling. ..
- Xiong F, Wu C, Chang J, Yu D, Xu B, Yuan P, et al. Genetic variation in an miRNA-1827 binding site in MYCL1 alters susceptibility to small-cell lung cancer. Cancer Res. 2011;71:5175-81 pubmed publisher..Our findings define a 3'-UTR SNP in the human L-MYC oncogene that may increase susceptibility to SCLC, possibly resulting from attenuated interaction with the miRNA hsa-miR-1827. ..
- Ruan G, Chen S, Ma X, Chang Y, Wan H, Fu J, et al. [Abnormal expression of PDCD5 in the bone marrow cells of adult acute myeloid leukemia]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2007;15:462-5 pubmed..It suggests that the abnormally low expression of PDCD5 may be involved in the pathogenesis of AML. ..
- Zhao P, Lu Y, Han W. Clinicopathological significance and prognostic value of leukemia-related protein 16 expression in invasive ductal breast carcinoma. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:2262-8 pubmed publisher..977, P = 0.002). Our finding suggests that expression of LRP16 protein is correlated with the stage, metastasis, prognosis and expression of ER, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, CD133 and FHIT in invasive ductal breast carcinoma. ..
- Han W, Mu Y, Lu X, Xu Z, Li X, Yu L, et al. Up-regulation of LRP16 mRNA by 17beta-estradiol through activation of estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha), but not ERbeta, and promotion of human breast cancer MCF-7 cell proliferation: a preliminary report. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2003;10:217-24 pubmed..From these results we concluded that estrogen up-regulates the expression level of LRP16 mRNA through activation of ERalpha and that overexpression of LRP16 promotes MCF-7 cell proliferation probably by increasing cyclin E. ..
- Ruan G, Zhao H, Chang Y, Li J, Qin Y, Liu Y, et al. Adenovirus-mediated PDCD5 gene transfer sensitizes K562 cells to apoptosis induced by idarubicin in vitro and in vivo. Apoptosis. 2008;13:641-8 pubmed publisher..p. injection. These results indicate that Ad-PDCD5 may be a promising agent for enhancing chemosensitivity. ..
- Tang X, Lu X, Guo W, Ren T, Zhao H, Zhao F, et al. Different expression of Sox9 and Runx2 between chondrosarcoma and dedifferentiated chondrosarcoma cell line. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2010;19:466-71 pubmed publisher..In SW1353 cells, however, gene expressions were reversed. These findings provide evidence that Sox9 and Runx2 are involved in the occurrence and development of DDCS...
- Zhao L, Mou D, Peng J, Huang L, Wu Z, Leng X. Diagnostic value of cancer-testis antigen mRNA in peripheral blood from hepatocellular carcinoma patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:4072-8 pubmed..9% vs 51.4%, P = 0.010), the CTA mRNA was detected in 41.7% and 56.0% of PBMC samples from HCC patients at stages I and II, respectively. Detecting MAGE-1, SSX-1 and CTp11 mRNA in PBMC improves the total diagnostic rate of HCC. ..
- Sun R, Zhu Z, Su Q, Li T, Song Q. Toll-like receptor 4 is involved in bacterial endotoxin-induced endothelial cell injury and SOC-mediated calcium regulation. Cell Biol Int. 2012;36:475-81 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of TLR4 effectively reverses LPS induction of inflammatory mediator generation and extracellular calcium influx mediated by STIM1. ..
- Diao X, Zhu H, He B, Pan H, Wu R, Gai X. [Expression and significance of programmed cell death 5 in patients of branchial asthma]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:1392-5 pubmed..Its abnormal expression may be associated with the uncontrolled state of asthmatics. It may serve as an indicator of assessing the levels of asthma control or a target for the treatment of asthma. ..
- Li T, Yu S, Gao Y, Wang E. Clear cell odontogenic carcinoma: a clinicopathologic and immunocytochemical study of 5 cases. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2001;125:1566-71 pubmed..These results suggest that odontogenic clear cell neoplasms are at least low-grade malignancies and should be classified as carcinomas. ..
- Zhang L, Ying W, Mao Y, He H, Liu Y, Wang H, et al. Loss of clusterin both in serum and tissue correlates with the tumorigenesis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma via proteomics approaches. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:650-4 pubmed..The differentially expressed clusterin may play a key role during tumorigenesis of ESCC. The 2DE-MS based proteomic approach is one of the powerful tools for discovery of secreted markers from peripheral. ..
- Li M, Liu X, Zhou S, Li P, Li G. Effects of alpha fetoprotein on escape of Bel 7402 cells from attack of lymphocytes. BMC Cancer. 2005;5:96 pubmed
- Bao Lei T, Zhu Zhong M, Yi S, Jun Jie Q, Yan D, Hua L, et al. Knocking down PML impairs p53 signaling transduction pathway and suppresses irradiation induced apoptosis in breast carcinoma cell MCF-7. J Cell Biochem. 2006;97:561-71 pubmed..These results suggest that PML is a key regulator in the irradiation activated p53 apoptotic pathway in breast carcinoma cells. ..
- Qian L, Zhang Z, Shi M, Yu M, Hu M, Xia Q, et al. Expression and distribution of HSP27 in response to G418 in different human breast cancer cell lines. Histochem Cell Biol. 2006;126:593-601 pubmed..It may provide useful information for the identification of sensitivity of carcinoma cells to the chemotherapeutic drugs and development of more specific agents to circumvent HSP27. ..
- Chen Z, Wang N, Lu H. [Overexpression of programmed cell death 5 factor enhances triptolides-induced fibroblast-like synoviocytes apoptosis in rheumatoid arthritis]. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2008;40:567-71 pubmed..Overexpression of PDCD5 could enhance apoptosis of RA FLS induced by triptolide, PDCD5 may be a potential therapeutic target to RA. ..
- Jia Y, Yang Y, Liu S, Herman J, Lu F, Guo M. SOX17 antagonizes WNT/?-catenin signaling pathway in hepatocellular carcinoma. Epigenetics. 2010;5:743-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, SOX17 negatively regulates canonical WNT/?-catenin signaling pathway and inhibits human HCC cells growth, providing an explanation for the loss of expression by epigenetic mechanisms in these tumors. ..
- Zhuge C, Chang Y, Li Y, Chen Y, Lei J. PDCD5-regulated cell fate decision after ultraviolet-irradiation-induced DNA damage. Biophys J. 2011;101:2582-91 pubmed publisher..These results are consistent with experimental observations. The effect of recombinant human PDCD5 was also investigated and shown to sensitize cells to DNA damage by promoting caspase-3 activity. ..
- Wang H, Yang Y, Wang W, Guan B, Xun M, Zhang H, et al. Single-chain antibody-delivered Livin siRNA inhibits human malignant melanoma growth in vitro and in vivo. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317701645 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our findings provide a feasible approach to transport Livin small interfering RNA to malignant melanoma cells which would be a new therapeutic strategy for combating malignant melanoma. ..
- Huang C, Liu D, Shen K. [Follicle stimulating hormone inhibits cisplatin induced apoptosis in ovarian cancer cells]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2003;25:447-50 pubmed..FSH can inhibit ovarian cancer cells apoptosis induced by cisplatin. The possible mechinism is up-regulation of Survivin expression and down-regulation of caspase activity. ..
- Li Y, Lu Z, Chen F, Guan J, Hu L, Xu Y, et al. Antisense bcl-2 transfection up-regulates anti-apoptotic and anti-oxidant thioredoxin in neuroblastoma cells. J Neurooncol. 2005;72:17-23 pubmed..1-folds. The up-regulation of thioredoxin may be a compensating mechanism for cell survival in neuroblastoma when Bcl-2 expression is suppressed, and it may to some extent attenuate the effectiveness of antisense bcl-2 therapy. ..
- Liu D, Yao H, Chen Y, Feng Y, Chen Y, Wang J. The N-terminal 26-residue fragment of human programmed cell death 5 protein can form a stable alpha-helix having unique electrostatic potential character. Biochem J. 2005;392:47-54 pubmed..The apoptosis activity assay shows that the deletion of the N-terminal alpha-helix of PDCD5 significantly attenuates the apoptosis-promoting effects on HL-60 cells induced by serum withdrawal. ..
- Li X, Huang J, Ding J. [Apoptosis and expressions of PDCD5 and Caspase-3 in renal tissues of children with lupus nephritis]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2005;43:517-20 pubmed..2. Caspase-3 was involved in the apoptosis of glomeruli and renal tubuli of LN. 3. It was unclear if PDCD5 participated in the apoptosis of glomeruli of LN. While PDCD5 might participate the apoptosis of renal tubuli in LN. ..
- Liang Z, Wei S, Guan J, Luo Y, Gao J, Zhu H, et al. DNAzyme-mediated cleavage of survivin mRNA and inhibition of the growth of PANC-1 cells. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005;20:1595-602 pubmed..Our results showed that the designed DNAzyme against survivin mRNA is a good candidate for cancer gene therapy of human pancreatic carcinoma. ..
- Zeng Z, Xu X, Zhang Y, Xing J, Long J, Gu L, et al. Tumor-derived factors impaired motility and immune functions of dendritic cells through derangement of biophysical characteristics and reorganization of cytoskeleton. Cell Motil Cytoskeleton. 2007;64:186-98 pubmed..These results provide insights into the importance of the reconstruction of tumor microenvironment for immunotherapy based on the anti-cancer activities of DCs. ..
- Wang N, Chen L, Wei B, Zhao X, Lu W, Shen L. [Expression of ATP-binding cassette transporter ABCG2 in gastric carcinoma and its significance]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2007;10:450-3 pubmed..To investigate the expression of ATP-binding cassette transporter (ABCG2) in gastric carcinoma and its clinical significance...
- Zhang X, Rao M, Loprieato J, Hong J, Zhao M, Chen G, et al. Aurora A, Aurora B and survivin are novel targets of transcriptional regulation by histone deacetylase inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Biol Ther. 2008;7:1388-97 pubmed..Novel transcriptional regulatory mechanisms involving Aurora kinase and survivin appear to contribute to cytotoxicity mediated by HDAC inhibitors in lung cancer cells. ..
- Zhao X, Bai Z, Ma X, Zhang Z, Shi X. [Impact of S100P expression on clinical outcomes of gastric cancer patients with adjuvant chemotherapy of oxaliplatin and its mechanisms]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2010;48:1004-8 pubmed..And it could improve the cumulative survival of the patients through enhancing the chemosensitivity of tumor cell line to oxaliplatin. ..
- Yang Y, Wang L, Li Y, Gao X, Liu Y, Yu L. Effect of CpG island methylation on microRNA expression in the k-562 cell line. Biochem Genet. 2012;50:122-34 pubmed publisher..Expression levels of miR-369, miR-615, and miR-410 were not regulated by DNA methylation in this cell line. ..
- Li G, Zhang Z, Wang R, Ma W, Yang Y, Wei J, et al. Suppression of STIM1 inhibits human glioblastoma cell proliferation and induces G0/G1 phase arrest. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2013;32:20 pubmed publisher..Our findings confirm STIM1 as a rational therapeutic target in human glioblastoma, and also indicate that lentivirus-mediated STIM1 silencing is a promising therapeutic strategy for human glioblastoma. ..
- Chen Y, Yu Z, Zhang B, Chang Z, Wang H, Liu Z. CRR9p polymorphism as a protective factor for lung cancer. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:9557-62 pubmed publisher..CC genetic model (OR?=?0.93, 95 % CI?=?0.84-1.02, P het?=?0.568). Our meta-analysis provides supportive evidence that CRR9p polymorphism may influence a risk of LC and NSCLC in a protective model. ..
- Zhou L, Fu G, Wei J, Shi J, Pan W, Ren Y, et al. The identification of two regulatory ESCC susceptibility genetic variants in the TERT-CLPTM1L loci. Oncotarget. 2016;7:5495-506 pubmed publisher..Our data also support the involvement of CLPTM1L in ESCC susceptibility. ..
- Zhou M, Peng J, Zhang H, Wang H, Zhong Z, Pan X, et al. Identification of two naturally presented MAGE antigenic peptides from a patient with hepatocellular carcinoma by mass spectrometry. Immunol Lett. 2005;99:113-21 pubmed..Our findings demonstrate the potential of the direct approach for identification of tumor-associated epitopes. This approach may become a useful tool for the development of vaccine against cancer in the future. ..
- Yan X, Pan L, Yuan Y, Lang J, Mao N. Identification of platinum-resistance associated proteins through proteomic analysis of human ovarian cancer cells and their platinum-resistant sublines. J Proteome Res. 2007;6:772-80 pubmed..The five proteins are hopeful to become candidates for platinum resistance. These may be useful for further study of resistance mechanisms and screening of resistant biomarkers. ..
- Zhang H, Wang Y, Chen Y, Sun S, Li N, Lv D, et al. Identification and validation of S100A7 associated with lung squamous cell carcinoma metastasis to brain. Lung Cancer. 2007;57:37-45 pubmed..These findings suggest that S100A7 expression is closely associated with SCC metastasis to brain and may be a potential biomarker for monitoring the development of SCC. ..
- Xu X, Li W, Fan X, Zhao M, Zhang J, Liang Y, et al. Identification and characterization of a novel p42.3 gene as tumor-specific and mitosis phase-dependent expression in gastric cancer. Oncogene. 2007;26:7371-9 pubmed..Moreover, p42.3 might be involved in cell proliferation and tumorigenesis; therefore, this gene might have potential applications in the diagnosis or treatment of GC. ..
- Zhang Y, Ye Y, Shen D, Jiang K, Zhang H, Sun W, et al. Identification of transgelin-2 as a biomarker of colorectal cancer by laser capture microdissection and quantitative proteome analysis. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:523-9 pubmed publisher..Cox regression analysis indicated that high tumor-TAGLN2 expression represents an independent prognostic factor. Consequently, over-expression of TAGLN2 may serve as a new biomarker for predicting progression and prognosis of CRC. ..
- Zhang H, Mei M, Fei R, Liao W, Wang X, Qin L, et al. Regulatory T cell depletion enhances tumor specific CD8 T-cell responses, elicited by tumor antigen NY-ESO-1b in hepatocellular carcinoma patients, in vitro. Int J Oncol. 2010;36:841-8 pubmed
- Wu Z, Li Y, Li X, Ti D, Zhao Y, Si Y, et al. LRP16 integrates into NF-?B transcriptional complex and is required for its functional activation. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18157 pubmed publisher..Our findings not only indicate that LRP16 is a crucial regulator for NF-?B activation inside the nucleus, but also suggest that LRP16 may be an important contributor to the aberrant activation of NF-?B in tumors. ..
- He M, Li K, Yu C, Lv B, Zhao N, Deng J, et al. In vitro study of FUZ as a novel potential therapeutic target in non-small-cell lung cancer. Life Sci. 2018;197:91-100 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results in vitro show that FUZ is responsible for NSCLC progression and metastasis, suggesting that FUZ can be a potential therapeutic target for NSCLC. ..
- Liu S, Zhao B, Wang Z, Wan Y, Huang Y. Clinical features and mismatch repair gene mutation screening in Chinese patients with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:2647-51 pubmed..Three of seven mutations have been found to be novel, and the germline G204X nonsense mutation in the third exon of hMSH2 has become the first MMR gene mutation found in Chinese Mongolian people. ..
- Wang Y, Li D, Fan H, Tian L, Zhong Y, Zhang Y, et al. Cellular uptake of exogenous human PDCD5 protein. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:24803-17 pubmed..This is the first evidence of such findings. ..
- Meng Y, Li Y, Li J, Li H, Fu J, Liu Y, et al. (-)Gossypol and its combination with imatinib induce apoptosis in human chronic myeloid leukemic cells. Leuk Lymphoma. 2007;48:2204-12 pubmed..These results suggest that (-)gossypol induced apoptosis in K562 cells through a mitochondria pathway and that the combination of imatinib and (-)gossypol might be an effective treatment for CML. ..
- Yao H, Xu L, Feng Y, Liu D, Chen Y, Wang J. Structure-function correlation of human programmed cell death 5 protein. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2009;486:141-9 pubmed publisher..Combined analyses reveal a fact that the regions that seem to be most involved in the function also are more flexible in PDCD5. ..
- Li Y, Basang Z, Ding H, Lu Z, Ning T, Wei H, et al. Latexin expression is downregulated in human gastric carcinomas and exhibits tumor suppressor potential. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:121 pubmed publisher..These results strongly suggest the possible involvement of latexin expression in tumor suppression. ..
- Wang Q, Zhang Y, Lin G, Qiu H, Wu B, Wu H, et al. S100P, a potential novel prognostic marker in colorectal cancer. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:303-10 pubmed publisher..The patients with normal serum levels of S100P showed favorable prognosis compared with patients with elevated S100P levels (P=0.008). These data suggest that S100P protein may be a potential novel prognostic biomarker in CRC patients. ..
- Wang L, Wang C, Su B, Song Q, Zhang Y, Luo Y, et al. Recombinant human PDCD5 protein enhances chemosensitivity of breast cancer in vitro and in vivo. Biochem Cell Biol. 2013;91:526-31 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that rhPDCD5 has the potential to use as a therapeutic agent to enhance the paclitaxel sensitivity of breast cancer cells. ..
- Gao L, Liu F, Zhang H, Sun J, Ma Y. CHFR hypermethylation, a frequent event in acute myeloid leukemia, is independently associated with an adverse outcome. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2016;55:158-68 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, hypermethylation of the CHFR promoter, frequent in AML, is associated with adverse outcome, and can thus be used for risk stratification. ..
- Miao Y, Zong M, Jiang T, Yuan X, Guan S, Wang Y, et al. A comparative analysis of ESM-1 and vascular endothelial cell marker (CD34/CD105) expression on pituitary adenoma invasion. Pituitary. 2016;19:194-201 pubmed publisher..Endocan overexpression in TCs more accurately reflects invasiveness compared to that of CD34/CD105-MVDs and that angiogenesis may not be the primary driver of endocan-medicated pituitary adenoma invasion. ..
- Meng S, Song J, Rao Z, Tien P, Gao G. Three-step purification of gp96 from human liver tumor tissues suitable for isolation of gp96-bound peptides. J Immunol Methods. 2002;264:29-35 pubmed..This will inevitably trigger the search for antigenic-specific peptides bound to gp96. Here, we report the method in detail. ..
- Wu C, Li D, Jia W, Hu Z, Zhou Y, Yu D, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies common variants in SLC39A6 associated with length of survival in esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma. Nat Genet. 2013;45:632-8 pubmed publisher..013). Knockdown of SLC39A6 expression suppressed proliferation and invasion in ESCC cells. These results suggest that SLC39A6 has an important role in the prognosis of ESCC and may be a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Peng L, Jin G, Wang L, Guo J, Meng L, Shou C. Identification of integrin alpha1 as an interacting protein of protein tyrosine phosphatase PRL-3. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006;342:179-83 pubmed..Our present discovery will provide new clues for elucidating the molecular mechanism of PRL-3 in promoting cancer invasion and metastasis. ..
- Jiang L, Liu X, Li B, He X, Jin Y, Li L, et al. Heat shock proteins and survivin: relationship and effects on proliferation index of retinoblastoma cells. Histol Histopathol. 2008;23:827-31 pubmed publisher..Further work is indicated to clarify the role of these processes in progression of RB. ..
- Feng Y, Lin D, Shi Z, Wang X, Shen X, Zhang Y, et al. Overexpression of PLK1 is associated with poor survival by inhibiting apoptosis via enhancement of survivin level in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2009;124:578-88 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that PLK1 might be a useful prognostic marker and a potential therapeutic target for ESCC. Survivin is probably involved in antiapoptotic function of PLK1. ..
- Gao L, Li F, Dong B, Zhang J, Rao Y, Cong Y, et al. Inhibition of STAT3 and ErbB2 suppresses tumor growth, enhances radiosensitivity, and induces mitochondria-dependent apoptosis in glioma cells. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010;77:1223-31 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that simultaneous inhibition of STAT3 and ErbB2 expression can promote potent antitumor activity and radiosensitizing activity in human glioma. ..