Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on molecular weight in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: molecular weight
Publications139 found, 100 shown here
- Deng K, Xiong Y, Zhou B, Guan Y, Luo Y. Chemical constituents from the roots of Ranunculus ternatus and their inhibitory effects on Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Molecules. 2013;18:11859-65 pubmed publisher..Their structures were elucidated by physical and spectroscopic analysis. In addition, compound 1 exhibited obvious activity against tuberculosis, while the activity of a 1:1 mixture of compound 1 plus 4 is better than that of 1 alone. ..
- Meng L, Xi J, Yeung M. Degradation of extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) extracted from activated sludge by low-concentration ozonation. Chemosphere. 2016;147:248-55 pubmed publisher..The results in this study can provide a better understanding towards the mechanisms of improvements in activated sludge properties by ozonation. ..
- Shen X, Liu Z, Liu S. Functional identification of the gene locus (ncg12319 and characterization of catechol 1,2-dioxygenase in Corynebacterium glutamicum. Biotechnol Lett. 2004;26:575-80 pubmed..24 micromol l(-1) and 3.7 micromol l(-1) min(-1) mg(-1) protein, respectively. ..
- Lu J, Cheng C, Zhao X, Liu Q, Yang P, Wang Y, et al. PEG-scutellarin prodrugs: synthesis, water solubility and protective effect on cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury. Eur J Med Chem. 2010;45:1731-8 pubmed publisher..2% to 12.2% (33.3% for the control) and decrease the neurological deficit score from 2.77 to 1.32 (2.85 for the control). The half-life (18.62 min) of the prodrug 7e was significantly longer than that of scutellarin (3.03 min). ..
- Li F, Wen H, Zhang Y, Aa M, Liu X. Purification and characterization of a novel immunomodulatory protein from the medicinal mushroom Trametes versicolor. Sci China Life Sci. 2011;54:379-85 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that TVC is an immunostimulant that can boost immune response. Comparison of the N-terminal amino acid residues and mass spectrometry results with the protein database revealed no homologous proteins. ..
- Wang S, Li X, Wang K, Wang X, Li S, Zhang Y, et al. Phylogenetic analysis of C, M, N, and U genomes and their relationships with Triticum and other related genomes as revealed by LMW-GS genes at Glu-3 loci. Genome. 2011;54:273-84 pubmed publisher..In addition, phylogenetic relationships among different genomes analysed in this study support the concept that Aegilops is not monophyletic. ..
- Ye M, Guo D. Analysis of bufadienolides in the Chinese drug ChanSu by high-performance liquid chromatography with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2005;19:1881-92 pubmed..A total of 35 bufadienolides were identified, including four new constituents. The method established here facilitated the convenient and rapid quality control of ChanSu crude drug and its pharmaceutical preparations. ..
- Mi J, Yan J, Guo Z, Zhao M, Chang W. Isolation and characterization of an anti-recombinant erythropoietin single-chain antibody fragment using a phage display antibody library. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2005;383:218-23 pubmed..The reported method is a very powerful tool to produce specific antibodies for rHuEPO detection demands. ..
- Liu Q, Wu S, Tan T, Weng J, Zhang L, Liu L, et al. Preparation and properties of a novel biodegradable polyester elastomer with functional groups. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2009;20:1567-78 pubmed publisher..Therefore, PGSC elastomers might be used as anti-conglutination films in surgery, guided tissue regeneration membranes and drug-delivery matrices. ..
- Wang H, Ng T. Isolation of cucurmoschin, a novel antifungal peptide abundant in arginine, glutamate and glycine residues from black pumpkin seeds. Peptides. 2003;24:969-72 pubmed..It inhibited translation in a cell-free rabbit reticulocyte lysate system with an IC50 of 1.2 microM. The N-terminal sequence of cucurmoschin was rich in arginine, glutamate and glycine residues. ..
- She G, Shi J. [Structural features of two neutral polysaccharides Md-1, Md-2 from Ophiopogon japonocus]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2003;26:100-1 pubmed..To study the chemical feature of Md-1, Md-2 polysaccharides which extracted from Ophiopogon japonocus...
- He Q, Ao Q, Gong K, Zhang L, Hu M, Gong Y, et al. Preparation and characterization of chitosan-heparin composite matrices for blood contacting tissue engineering. Biomed Mater. 2010;5:055001 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the Chi-Hep composite matrices are promising candidates for blood contacting tissue engineering. ..
- Sun Y, Wen J, Xu F, Sun R. Structural and thermal characterization of hemicelluloses isolated by organic solvents and alkaline solutions from Tamarix austromongolica. Bioresour Technol. 2011;102:5947-51 pubmed publisher..It was found that organosolv-soluble fractions are more highly ramified, and showed a higher thermal stability than the alkali-soluble fractions. ..
- Yan Q, Jiang Z, Yang S, Deng W, Han L. A novel homodimeric lectin from Astragalus mongholicus with antifungal activity. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2005;442:72-81 pubmed..It also exerted antifungal activity against Botrytis cincerea, Fusarium oxysporum, Colletorichum sp., and Drechslera turcia but not against Rhizoctonia solani and Mycosphaerella arachidicola. ..
- Wang R, Yang X, Ma C, Cai S, Xu T. [Analysis of fatty acids from the flowers of Trollius chinensis]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2010;33:1579-81 pubmed..The major fatty acids were hexadecanoic (19.85%), (Z,Z)-9,12-octadecadienoic (14.37%), tetradecanoic (13.93%), (Z)-9-octadecenoic (13.00%), dodecanoic (6.79%), 10-hydroxy-hexadecanoic (4.37%) and octadecanoic (3.34%) acids. ..
- Xu H, Xia B, Jin C. Solution structure of a low-molecular-weight protein tyrosine phosphatase from Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 2006;188:1509-17 pubmed publisher..The solution structure in combination with the backbone dynamics provides insights into the mechanism of substrate specificity of bacterial LMW PTPs...
- Zheng X, Li L, Liu X, Wang X, Lin J, Li D. Production of hydrolysate with antioxidative activity by enzymatic hydrolysis of extruded corn gluten. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2006;73:763-70 pubmed..A new peptide with antioxidative activity was purified, and its amino acid sequence was Phe-Pro-Leu-Glu-Met-Met-Pro-Phe, which was identified by Q-TOF2 mass spectrometry. ..
- Ni C, Wang H, Xu T, Qu Z, Liu G. AtKP1, a kinesin-like protein, mainly localizes to mitochondria in Arabidopsis thaliana. Cell Res. 2005;15:725-33 pubmed..The AtKP1 protein could not be released following a 0.6 M KI washing, indicating that AtKP1 is tightly bind to mitochondria and might function associated with this kind of organelles. ..
- Wang L, Wang W, Chi H, Wu Y, Li Y, Fu Y, et al. An efficient parallelization of phosphorylated peptide and protein identification. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2010;24:1791-8 pubmed publisher..On another larger dataset consisting of 1,366,471 spectra, the speedup on 320 processors is 258.9 and the efficiency is 80.9%. Our approach can be applied to other similar search engines. ..
- Yang T, Pang C, Tsang M, Lam C, Poon P, Chan L, et al. Pathogenic mutations of the lipoprotein lipase gene in Chinese patients with hypertriglyceridemic type 2 diabetes. Hum Mutat. 2003;21:453 pubmed
- Kong J, Du X, Fan C, Xu J, Zheng X. [Determination of primary structure of a novel peptide from mistletoe and its antitumor activity]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2004;39:813-7 pubmed..To study the antitumor peptide components in the stems and leaves of mistletoe (Viscum coloratum (Kom.) Nakai), the primary structure of the novel peptide was elucidated...
- Yuan X, Tian G, Zhao Y, Zhao L, Wang H, Ng T. Biochemical Characteristics of Three Laccase Isoforms from the Basidiomycete Pleurotus nebrodensis. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..Amino acid sequences from peptides derived from digestion of isoenzymes showed great consistency with laccases in the databases. ..
- Liu S, Lütke Eversloh T, Steinbüchel A. Biosynthesis of poly (3-mercaptopropionate) and poly (3-mercaptopropionate-co-3-hydroxybutyrate) with recombinant Escherichia coli. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2003;19:195-9 pubmed..Results indicated clearly that all these genes are necessary for the synthesis of poly(3MP) and poly(3MP-co-3HB). ..
- Qu X, Wu Q, Zhang K, Chen G. In vivo studies of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyhexanoate) based polymers: biodegradation and tissue reactions. Biomaterials. 2006;27:3540-8 pubmed..Pronounced tissue responses were observed in the capsule surrounding E1X1 and E1X5 as characterized by the presence of lymphocytes, eosinophils and vascularization, which might be resulted from the continuous leaching of PEG. ..
- Hu D, Chung A, Wu L, Zhang X, Wu Q, Chen J, et al. Biosynthesis and characterization of polyhydroxyalkanoate block copolymer P3HB-b-P4HB. Biomacromolecules. 2011;12:3166-73 pubmed publisher..1 demonstrated a better yield and tensile strength compared with that of its related random copolymer and blend of homopolymers of P3HB and P4HB...
- Wang J, Liu Y, Cao W, Yao K, Liu Z, Guo J. Anti-inflammation and antioxidant effect of Cordymin, a peptide purified from the medicinal mushroom Cordyceps sinensis, in middle cerebral artery occlusion-induced focal cerebral ischemia in rats. Metab Brain Dis. 2012;27:159-65 pubmed publisher..Cordymin can be used as potential preventive agent against cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury. ..
- Guo W, Chen G, Zhu C, Wang H. [Expression of matrix metalloproteinase-2, 9 and it's tissue inhibitor-1, 2 in endometrial carcinoma]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2002;37:604-7 pubmed..MMP-2 and MMP-9 expression levels in adenocarcinoma tissue correlate with the histologic grade and invasion/metastasis trend. Active MMP-2 is the main form in endometrial cancer. ..
- Cui X, Lei T, Yang D, Hao P, Liu Q. Identification and characterization of a novel Neospora caninum immune mapped protein 1. Parasitology. 2012;139:998-1004 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the rNcIMP1-specific antibodies could inhibit cell invasion by N. caninum tachyzoites in vitro. All the results indicate that NcIMP1 is likely to be a membrane protein of N. caninum and may be involved in parasite invasion. ..
- Deng S, Yu G, Ting Y. Production of a bioflocculant by Aspergillus parasiticus and its application in dye removal. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2005;44:179-86 pubmed..The amino and amide groups in the bioflocculant molecule are believed to play an important role in flocculation from the viewpoint of electrostatic interaction...
- Li P, Han J, Shan B, Lei Y, Zhou W, Jiang H, et al. [Expression of recombinant human doppel protein and analysis of its cytotoxic activities]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2007;23:265-9 pubmed..These results indicate that Dpl protein possesses cytotoxic activity in vitro, with obvious tissue-specific characteristics. This study provides the foundation for further study of Dpl biological functions in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Wang S, Zhu X, Yang Y, Yang J, Gu Y, Wei J, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of heat shock protein 70 from Trichinella spiralis. Acta Trop. 2009;110:46-51 pubmed publisher..spiralis larvae. The present results indicate that Ts-Hsp70 is a possible candidate vaccine against T. spiralis infection. ..
- Wang B, Yang X, Zeng H, Liu H, Zhou T, Tan B, et al. The purification and characterization of a novel hypersensitive-like response-inducing elicitor from Verticillium dahliae that induces resistance responses in tobacco. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;93:191-201 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that elicitor-PevD1 triggers defense responses in intact tobacco plants. ..
- Zhang G, Zhao M, Song C, Zhang D, Li B, Guo S. [Molecular characterization of a mitogen-activated protein kinase gene DoMPK1 in Dendrobium officinale]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2012;47:1703-9 pubmed..Our study characterized a MAPK gene associated with OM symbiosis for the first time, and will be helpful for further functional elucidation of DoMPK1 involving in D. officinale and Mycena sp. symbiotic interaction. ..
- You T, Mao J, Yuan T, Wen J, Xu F. Structural elucidation of the lignins from stems and foliage of Arundo donax Linn. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:5361-70 pubmed publisher..Moreover, tricin was found to incorporate into the foliage lignins (higher content of condensed G units) in significant amounts and might be alkaline-stable. ..
- Wang L, Wei S, Miao S, Liu Q, Koide S. Calpastatin gene in human testis. Biochem Mol Biol Int. 1994;33:245-51 pubmed..This conclusion is supported by the finding that the polyclonal antibodies also interacted with a 84 kD protein corresponding to the M(r) of calpastatin. ..
- Wang X, Ma C, Wang X, Xu P. Orotate phosphoribosyltransferase from Corynebacterium ammoniagenes lacking a conserved lysine. J Bacteriol. 2007;189:9030-6 pubmed..The Km value for OMP is much larger than those of other organisms. These differences may be due to the absence of Lys 73, which is present in the active sites of other OPRTases and is known to interact with OMP and PRPP. ..
- Chen Z, Zhang L, Yi J, Yang Z, Zhang Z, Li Z. Promotion of adiponectin multimerization by emodin: a novel AMPK activator with PPAR?-agonist activity. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:3547-58 pubmed publisher..The dual-activity makes emodin or the derivatives potential drug candidates for the treatment of type 2 diabetes and other obesity-related metabolic diseases. ..
- Zhang G, Wu Y, Ng T, Chen Q, Wang H. A phytase characterized by relatively high pH tolerance and thermostability from the shiitake mushroom Lentinus edodes. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:540239 pubmed publisher..The phytase activity was moderately stimulated by Ca(2+), but inhibited by Al(3+), Mn(2+), Zn(2+), and Cu(2+) at a tested concentration of 5 mM. ..
- Qin L, Wang Q, Fang Z, Wang T, Yu A, Zhou Y, et al. Effects of Three Commercially Available Sports Drinks on Substrate Metabolism and Subsequent Endurance Performance in a Postprandial State. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..The subsequent exercise performance (as evaluated by TTE) was not influenced by the type of CHO or the addition of PRO in the commercially available sports beverages used in the present study. ..
- Chen W, Niu D, Zhang X, Chen M, Cui H, Wei W, et al. Recombinant 56-kilodalton major outer membrane protein antigen of Orientia tsutsugamushi Shanxi and its antigenicity. Infect Immun. 2003;71:4772-9 pubmed..36 and 88.08%, respectively. These results strongly suggest that the recombinant Sxh56 is a suitable type-specific immunodiagnostic antigen and vaccine candidate. ..
- Yan G, Cheng S, Zhao G, Wu S, Liu Y, Sun W. A single residual replacement improves the folding and stability of recombinant cassava hydroxynitrile lyase in E. coil. Biotechnol Lett. 2003;25:1041-7 pubmed..Our data in this report suggest that Ser113 significantly contributes to the in vivo folding and stability of MeHNL and demonstrates an economic advantage of mut-HNL1 over the wt-HNL0. ..
- Liu K, Qian L, Wang J, Li W, Deng X, Chen X, et al. Two-dimensional blue native/SDS-PAGE analysis reveals heat shock protein chaperone machinery involved in hepatitis B virus production in HepG2.2.15 cells. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2009;8:495-505 pubmed publisher..2.15 cells. Collectively these results suggest that the interaction of HSP90 with HSP70/HSP60 contributes to the HBV life cycle by forming a multichaperone machine that may constitute therapeutic targets for HBV-associated diseases. ..
- Chen R, Chen S, Xiong C, Ding X, Wu C, Chang H, et al. N-(1-naphthyl) ethylenediamine dinitrate: a new matrix for negative ion MALDI-TOF MS analysis of small molecules. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2012;23:1454-60 pubmed publisher..Such a characteristic is illustrated by using maltoheptaose as a model system. This work demonstrates that NEDN is a novel negative ion-mode matrix for MALDI-MS analysis of small molecules with nitrate anion attachment. ..
- Yao Y, Zhu Y, Ren G. Antioxidant and immunoregulatory activity of alkali-extractable polysaccharides from mung bean. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;84:289-94 pubmed publisher..7 murine macrophages in a concentration-dependent manner. These findings suggest that the polysaccharides isolated in our study have immunoregulatory effects on macrophages and can be used as a beneficial health food. ..
- Xu Y, Gao S, Cole D, Zhu J, Su N, Wang H, et al. Basis for fusion inhibition by peptides: analysis of the heptad repeat regions of the fusion proteins from Nipah and Hendra viruses, newly emergent zoonotic paramyxoviruses. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;315:664-70 pubmed..This provides the molecular basis of HR2 inhibition to NiV and HeV fusion as observed in an earlier report. ..
- Li C, Hu X, Zhao G. Two different H-type subunits from pea seed (Pisum sativum) ferritin that are responsible for fast Fe(II) oxidation. Biochimie. 2009;91:230-9 pubmed publisher..However, unlike H and L subunits in horse spleen ferritin (HoSF), both the 28.0 and 26.5 subunits lack cooperation in iron turnover into the inner cavity of pea seed ferritin...
- Qian X, Qi J, Chu F, Liu J, Li Q, Yan J. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of the V domain of human nectin-2. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2009;65:615-7 pubmed publisher..The crystals diffracted to 1.85 A resolution and belonged to space group P2(1), with unit-cell parameters a = 52.3, b = 43.9, c = 56.1 A, beta = 118.2 degrees . ..
- Zhu M, Zhang G, Meng L, Wang H, Gao K, Ng T. Purification and Characterization of a White Laccase with Pronounced Dye Decolorizing Ability and HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitory Activity from Lepista nuda. Molecules. 2016;21:415 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the laccase affected the absorbance at the maximum wavelength of many pesticides. Thus, the white laccase had potential commercial value for textile finishing and wastewater treatment. ..
- Zhou Y, Li L, Yang C, Liang Y, Su X. Preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of SMU.573, a putative sugar kinase from Streptococcus mutans. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2008;64:47-9 pubmed..5 A resolution diffraction data set was collected using an in-house chromium radiation source. The crystals belong to space group I4, with unit-cell parameters a = b = 96.53, c = 56.26 A, alpha = beta = gamma = 90 degrees. ..
- Wang R, Zhang Y, Ma G, Su Z. Modification of poly(glycidyl methacrylate-divinylbenzene) porous microspheres with polyethylene glycol and their adsorption property of protein. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2006;51:93-9 pubmed..6% and 98.7%, respectively. The modified microsphere was demonstrated to be a promising hydrophobic interaction chromatography material for purification of protein. ..
- Yang X, Sun C, Hu Y, Lin Z. Molecular cloning and characterization of a gene encoding RING zinc finger ankyrin protein from drought-tolerant Artemisia desertorum. J Biosci. 2008;33:103-12 pubmed..Overexpression of the AdZFP1 gene in transgenic tobacco enhanced their tolerance to drought stress. ..
- Zheng C, Li Z, Su J, Zhang R, Liu C, Zhao M. Characterization and emulsifying property of a novel bioemulsifier by Aeribacillus pallidus YM-1. J Appl Microbiol. 2012;113:44-51 pubmed publisher..This is the first report of the bioemulsifier production by A. pallidus. The potential emulsifying activity of the bioemulsifier in the present study may be explored in various biotechnological and industrial applications. ..
- Qin F, Shan X, Wei B. Effects of low-molecular-weight organic acids and residence time on desorption of Cu, Cd, and Pb from soils. Chemosphere. 2004;57:253-63 pubmed..Generally, desorption of metals decreased with increasing residence time of metals in soils. ..
- Suo X, Zheng C, Yu P, Lu X, Ma G, Su Z. Solid phase pegylation of hemoglobin. Artif Cells Blood Substit Immobil Biotechnol. 2009;37:147-55 pubmed publisher..97, 20.23 and 20.54 mmHg, which were much closer to the value of red blood cells than that of pegylated hemoglobin prepared with the conventional method. ..
- Li H, Jin Y, Nie Y. Application of alkaline treatment for sludge decrement and humic acid recovery. Bioresour Technol. 2009;100:6278-83 pubmed publisher..Due to the removal of water and organics, the dewatered sludge could be reduced by 60% when compared to samples that did not receive the alkaline treatment. ..
- Fan H, Miao L, Liu Y, Liu H, Liu Z. Gene cloning and characterization of a cold-adapted ?-glucosidase belonging to glycosyl hydrolase family 1 from a psychrotolerant bacterium Micrococcus antarcticus. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2011;49:94-9 pubmed publisher..85 × 103/s, respectively. This is the first report of cloning and characterization of a cold-adapted ?-glucosidase belonging to GH1 from a psychrotolerant bacterium...
- Zheng J, Wei C, Leng W, Dong J, Li R, Li W, et al. Membrane subproteomic analysis of Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guérin. Proteomics. 2007;7:3919-31 pubmed..The present investigation may allow the identification of some valuable vaccine and drug target candidates and thus provide basement for future designing of preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic strategies against TB. ..
- Yan Q, Wang L, Jiang Z, Yang S, Zhu H, Li L. A xylose-tolerant beta-xylosidase from Paecilomyces thermophila: characterization and its co-action with the endogenous xylanase. Bioresour Technol. 2008;99:5402-10 pubmed publisher..5-1.73 times that of the reaction employing the xylanase alone. This is the first report on the purification and characterization of a beta-xylosidase from Paecilomyces thermophila. ..
- Li Y, Wang P, Zhuang Y, Lin H, Li Y, Liu L, et al. Activation of AMPK by berberine promotes adiponectin multimerization in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:1735-40 pubmed publisher..Knockdown of AMPK?1 abolishes the effect of berberine. Activation of AMPK by AICAR also increases the level of HMW adiponectin. Our study suggested that activation of AMPK by berberine promotes adiponectin multimerization. ..
- Wang Y, Xiao Q, Zhong H, Zheng X, Wei Y. Effect of organic matter on phosphorus recovery from sewage sludge subjected to microwave hybrid pretreatment. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;39:29-36 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the present study reveals the necessity of taking into consideration the interference effect of high molecular weight organic matters during struvite crystallization from sewage sludge. ..
- Yu H, Li X, Koide S. Regulation of a uterine 250 kDa protein by estradiol and antiestrogens. Endocr Res. 1996;22:29-41 pubmed..It is proposed that the estrogen-responsive 250 kDa protein may be involved in maintaining the viability of the fertilized ova and in the implantation of the blastocyst. ..
- Wei Q, Wei W, Tian R, Wang L, Su Z, Ma G. Preparation of uniform-sized PELA microspheres with high encapsulation efficiency of antigen by premix membrane emulsification. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2008;323:267-73 pubmed publisher..Taken together, improving the polymer properties and solidification rate are considered as two effective strategies to yield high encapsulation. ..
- Tripathi L, Wu L, Meng D, Chen J, Chen G. Biosynthesis and characterization of diblock copolymer of p(3-hydroxypropionate)-block-p(4-hydroxybutyrate) from recombinant Escherichia coli. Biomacromolecules. 2013;14:862-70 pubmed publisher..Block copolymerization of P3HP and P4HB adds a new vision on PHA polymerization by generation of new polymers with superior properties. ..
- Liu H, Li Y, Gao J, Shi A, Liu L, Hu H, et al. Effects of microfluidization with ionic liquids on the solubilization and structure of Î²-D-glucan. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;84:394-401 pubmed publisher..The Mark-Houwink equation was established to be [Î·]=2.09Ã—10(-2) MW(0.63) (cm(3) g(-1)). According to the conformational parameters calculated from wormlike cylinder model, WSG existed as semi-stiff chain in aqueous solution. ..
- Cao W, Chen X, Luo J, Yin J, Qiao C, Wan Y. High molecular weight Î²-poly(L-malic acid) produced by A. pullulans with CaÂ²âº added repeated batch culture. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;85:192-9 pubmed publisher..1 gh(-1)L(-1) when the cells were maintained in exponential growth phase during Ca(2+) added repeated batch culture. The present work provides an efficient approach to obtain superior quality PMLA product with high Mw. ..
- Zhang S, Zhang S, Hu J. [Studies on polysaccharide of Cynomorium songaricum Rupr]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2001;26:409-11 pubmed..To study the acidic heteropolysac charides of Cynomorium songaricum...
- Cui P, Qin B, Liu N, Pan G, Pei D. Nuclear localization of the phosphatidylserine receptor protein via multiple nuclear localization signals. Exp Cell Res. 2004;293:154-63 pubmed..Finally, multiple nuclear localization signals were identified in PSR sequence, each capable of targeting GFP to the nuclei. Together, these results suggest that PSR may serve a dual role both on the cell surface and in the nuclei. ..
- Wang H, Zhou C, Guo W, Kang L. Thermoperiodic acclimations enhance cold hardiness of the eggs of the migratory locust. Cryobiology. 2006;53:206-17 pubmed..The concentration of cryoprotectants (myo-inositol, trehalose, mannitol and sorbitol) and the expression levels of hsp20.5, hsp70, and hsp90 all increased in thermoperiodic acclimation eggs. ..
- Xu W, Zhang F, Luo Y, Ma L, Kou X, Huang K. Antioxidant activity of a water-soluble polysaccharide purified from Pteridium aquilinum. Carbohydr Res. 2009;344:217-22 pubmed publisher..6 micromol/L), moderate scavenging activities against DPPH radicals (83.1%) and superoxide radicals (60.5%), and moderate inhibiting power for self-oxidation of 1,2,3-phentriol (52.4%)...
- Jian H, Zhu L, Zhang W, Sun D, Jiang J. Enzymatic production and characterization of manno-oligosaccharides from Gleditsia sinensis galactomannan gum. Int J Biol Macromol. 2013;55:282-8 pubmed publisher..sinensis gum was elucidated. Results indicated that G. sinensis gum has potential to produce value-added oligosaccharides in food industries...
- Liu M, Zhang F, Guo S, Zhao L, An Y, Cui X, et al. Phosphorylation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase isoforms and their different roles in spinal cord dorsal horn and primary somatosensory cortex. Neurosci Lett. 2007;427:39-43 pubmed..Also, the two JNK isoforms are supposed to function differently according to their locations within the rat central nervous system. ..
- Li Y, Liu Q, Wang H, Ng T. A novel lectin with potent antitumor, mitogenic and HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitory activities from the edible mushroom Pleurotus citrinopileatus. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2008;1780:51-7 pubmed..The lectin inhibited HIV-1 reverse transcriptase with an IC50 of 0.93 microM. It was devoid of antifungal activity...
- Chen M, Shen X, Li D, Ma L, Dong J, Wang T. Identification and characterization of MtMTP1, a Zn transporter of CDF family, in the Medicago truncatula. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2009;47:1089-94 pubmed publisher..No obvious changes were detected in leaves. Inoculation with Rhizobium meliloti down-regulated its expression in roots...
- Yang S, Xu H, Yan Q, Liu Y, Zhou P, Jiang Z. A low molecular mass cutinase of Thielavia terrestris efficiently hydrolyzes poly(esters). J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013;40:217-26 pubmed publisher..6 mg h(-1) mg(-1) protein, and 56.4 mg h(-1) mg(-1) protein, respectively. Because of these unique biochemical properties, TtcutA of T. terrestris may be useful in various industrial applications in the future. ..
- Wei Y, Wang N, Lu Q, Zhang N, Zheng D, Li J. Enhanced protein expressions of sortilin and p75NTR in retina of rat following elevated intraocular pressure-induced retinal ischemia. Neurosci Lett. 2007;429:169-74 pubmed..These results suggested that the protein expressions of 60 and 50 kDa forms of p75(NTR), and the 90 kDa mature form of sortilin increased in ischemia-induced retinal neuron of rats. ..
- Wei P, Kuo W, Chen F, Hua H. Diagnostic model of saliva peptide finger print analysis of primary Sjögren's syndrome patients by using weak cation exchange magnetic beads. Biosci Rep. 2013;33: pubmed publisher..Potential biomarkers were also primarily predicted. The novel diagnostic proteomic model with m/z peaks 1068.1 Da, 1196.2 Da, 1738.4 Da, 3375.3 Da, 3429.3 Da, 3449.7 Da and 3490.6 Da is of certain value for early diagnosis of pSS. ..
- Tripathi L, Wu L, Dechuan M, Chen J, Wu Q, Chen G. Pseudomonas putida KT2442 as a platform for the biosynthesis of polyhydroxyalkanoates with adjustable monomer contents and compositions. Bioresour Technol. 2013;142:225-31 pubmed publisher..25 mol% 3HDD (3-hydroxydodecanoate)], which was characterized by (13)C NMR, HMBC NMR, DSC, GPC and universal testing machine. ..
- Xu X, Xu S, Zhang Y, Zhang H, Liu M, Liu H, et al. Chemical Comparison of Two Drying Methods of Mountain Cultivated Ginseng by UPLC-QTOF-MS/MS and Multivariate Statistical Analysis. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..It was indicated that vacuum freeze-drying method can improve the content of malonyl-ginsensides in mountain cultivated ginseng. ..
- Wang H, Ng T. A ribonuclease from Chinese ginseng (Panax ginseng) flowers. Protein Expr Purif. 2004;33:195-9 pubmed..The characteristics of this ribonuclease were different from those of ribonuclease previously purified from ginseng roots. ..
- Zheng Y, Xue Y, Zhang Y, Zhou C, Schwaneberg U, Ma Y. Cloning, expression, and characterization of a thermostable glucoamylase from Thermoanaerobacter tengcongensis MB4. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010;87:225-33 pubmed publisher..The cations Ca2+, Mn2+, Co2+, Mg2+, and reducing agent DTT showed no obvious effects on the action of TtcGA. In contrast, the enzyme was inactivated by Zn2+, Pb2+, Cu2+, and EDTA...
- Li M, Zhang G, Wang H, Ng T. Purification and characterization of a laccase from the edible wild mushroom Tricholoma mongolicum. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010;20:1069-76 pubmed..It inhibited HIV-1 reverse transcriptase and proliferation of hepatoma HepG2 cells and breast cancer MCF7 cells with an IC50 of 0.65 microM, 1.4 microM, and 4.2 microM, respectively, indicating that it is also an antipathogenic protein. ..
- Wang Y, Zhang Y, Su L, Li X, Duan L, Wang C, et al. Hazardous air pollutant formation from pyrolysis of typical Chinese casting materials. Environ Sci Technol. 2011;45:6539-44 pubmed publisher..Thermogravimetry-mass spectrometer monitored the evolution of HAP emissions during TGA pyrolysis. For both of the casting materials, most of the emissions were released in the temperature range of 350-700 °C. ..
- Wang W, Jariyasopit N, Schrlau J, Jia Y, Tao S, Yu T, et al. Concentration and photochemistry of PAHs, NPAHs, and OPAHs and toxicity of PM2.5 during the Beijing Olympic Games. Environ Sci Technol. 2011;45:6887-95 pubmed publisher..This suggests that NPAH and OPAH make up a significant portion of the overall mutagenicity of PM(2.5) in Beijing...
- Zheng J, Liu L, Liu C, Jin Q. Molecular cloning and heterologous expression of a true lipase in Pichia pastoris isolated via a metagenomic approach. J Mol Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;22:300-11 pubmed publisher..Some interesting characteristics described here showed that the recombinant lipase may have potential to be a useful enzyme in industrial applications. ..
- Ban L, Scaloni A, D Ambrosio C, Zhang L, Yahn Y, Pelosi P. Biochemical characterization and bacterial expression of an odorant-binding protein from Locusta migratoria. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2003;60:390-400 pubmed..This is the first report of an odorant-binding protein identified and characterized from Orthoptera. ..
- Wu X, Tu P. Isolation and characterization of alpha-(1-->6)-glucans from Cistanche deserticola. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2005;7:823-8 pubmed..Their structures differ from that of linear starch...
- Zhou W, Huang J, Niu T. Isolation of an antifungal Paenibacillus strain HT16 from locusts and purification of its medium-dependent antagonistic component. J Appl Microbiol. 2008;105:912-9 pubmed publisher..polymyxa showed strong antifungal activity against phytopathogenic fungus Pen. expansum. This strain HT16 and the antifungal metabolite are therefore strong candidates for the biocontrol of phytopathogens in agriculture. ..