Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications637 found, 100 shown here
- Hu J, Song X, Chu S, Chen J, Ji H, Chen X, et al. Inhibitory effect of ginsenoside Rg1 on lipopolysaccharide-induced microglial activation in mice. Brain Res. 2011;1374:8-14 pubmed publisher..Concluding, Rg1 inhibited the inflammation mediated by LPS by suppressing NF?B and MAPK pathway, which provided the explanation for its therapeutic effect on neurodegenerative diseases. ..
- Jia L, Zhao Y, Xing X, Wang J, Zou W, Li R, et al. [Investigation of differences between cold and hot nature of Mahuang decoction and Maxing Shigan decoction based on cold/hot plate differentiating assay]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:2741-4 pubmed..To investigate the objectivity and authenticity of the difference of the Cold and Hot nature between Mahuang decoction and Maxingshigan decoction based on the cold/hot plate differentiating assay...
- Yang L, Yao C, Wu Z, Xuan L, Bai J, Cheng G, et al. [Effects of dihydroxy-stilbene compound Vam3 on airway inflammation, expression of ICAM-1, activities of NF-kappaB and MMP-9 in asthmatic mice]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2010;45:1503-8 pubmed..Compound Vam3 showed inhibitory effects on inflammatory signal pathways involved in asthma. ..
- Zhao X, DU W, Hao H, Wang D, Qin T, Liu Y, et al. Effect of vitrification on promoter methylation and the expression of pluripotency and differentiation genes in mouse blastocysts. Mol Reprod Dev. 2012;79:445-50 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, vitrification significantly decreased Oct4, Nanog, and Cdx2 promoter methylation in mouse blastocysts, which correlated with increased expression of Oct4 and Nanog. ..
- Chen Y, Wang Y, Zhang J, Deng Y, Jiang L, Song E, et al. Rab10 and myosin-Va mediate insulin-stimulated GLUT4 storage vesicle translocation in adipocytes. J Cell Biol. 2012;198:545-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, multiple Rab proteins regulate the trafficking of GLUT4, with Rab10 coordinating with myosin-Va to mediate the final steps of insulin-stimulated GSV translocation to the PM...
- Zhao X, Rong L, Zhao X, Li X, Liu X, Deng J, et al. TNF signaling drives myeloid-derived suppressor cell accumulation. J Clin Invest. 2012;122:4094-104 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that TNFR-2 signaling promotes MDSC survival and accumulation and helps tumor cells evade the immune system. ..
- Liu B, Liu Y, Du Y, Mardaryev A, Yang W, Chen H, et al. Cbx4 regulates the proliferation of thymic epithelial cells and thymus function. Development. 2013;140:780-8 pubmed publisher..Together, these data establish Cbx4 as a crucial regulator for the generation and maintenance of the thymic epithelium and, hence, for thymocyte development...
- Wang J, Shan C, Cao W, Zhang C, Teng J, Chen J. SCG10 promotes non-amyloidogenic processing of amyloid precursor protein by facilitating its trafficking to the cell surface. Hum Mol Genet. 2013;22:4888-900 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results show that SCG10 has a potential role in preventing and treating Alzheimer's disease. ..
- Liu H, Zhang W, Jia Y, Yu Q, Grau G, Peng L, et al. Single-cell clones of liver cancer stem cells have the potential of differentiating into different types of tumor cells. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e857 pubmed publisher..Simultaneously, Oct4 in CSCs is indispensable in this process. These factors are promising targets for liver CSC-specific therapy. ..
- Mi R, Liu F, Jin G. [Fusion of melanoma cells using a modified phytohaemagglutinin-ECM830 fusion method]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2013;35:515-8 pubmed publisher..We successfully obtained the melanoma fusion cells by the improved PHA-ECM830 fusion method. The proliferation rate of melanoma fusion cells dramatically decreases. ..
- Yu Q, Wang Y, Chang Q, Wang J, Gong S, Li H, et al. Virally expressed connexin26 restores gap junction function in the cochlea of conditional Gjb2 knockout mice. Gene Ther. 2014;21:71-80 pubmed publisher..Such a treatment performed at early postnatal stages resulted in a partial rescue of disease phenotypes in the cochlea of the mutant mice. ..
- Xu Z, Dong Y, Wang H, Culley D, Marcantonio E, Crosby G, et al. Age-dependent postoperative cognitive impairment and Alzheimer-related neuropathology in mice. Sci Rep. 2014;4:3766 pubmed publisher..These findings would likely promote more research to investigate the pathogenesis of POCD. ..
- Zhao Y, Shao F. Diverse mechanisms for inflammasome sensing of cytosolic bacteria and bacterial virulence. Curr Opin Microbiol. 2016;29:37-42 pubmed publisher..Inflammasome sensing of cytosolic bacteria employs much more diversified biochemical mechanisms, compared with Toll-like receptors-mediated recognition on the membrane. ..
- Zhang Y, Xu W, Guo H, Zhang Y, He Y, Lee S, et al. NOTCH1 Signaling Regulates Self-Renewal and Platinum Chemoresistance of Cancer Stem-like Cells in Human Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Res. 2017;77:3082-3091 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Res; 77(11); 3082-91. Â©2017 AACR. ..
- Tong C, Fan H, Lian L, Li S, Chen D, Schatten H, et al. Polo-like kinase-1 is a pivotal regulator of microtubule assembly during mouse oocyte meiotic maturation, fertilization, and early embryonic mitosis. Biol Reprod. 2002;67:546-54 pubmed
- Yi F, Guo Z, Zhang L, Yu J, Li Q. Soluble eggshell membrane protein: preparation, characterization and biocompatibility. Biomaterials. 2004;25:4591-9 pubmed..The biocompatibility of SEP, as demonstrated by cell culture of NIH3T3, is comparable to collagen type I and superior to raw ESM either inside or outside surface. ..
- Lu C, Qiu F, Zhou H, Peng Y, Hao W, Xu J, et al. Identification and characterization of selenoprotein K: an antioxidant in cardiomyocytes. FEBS Lett. 2006;580:5189-97 pubmed..Our findings indicated that SelK is a novel antioxidant in cardiomyocytes and is related to the regulation of cellular redox balance. ..
- Zhou C, Zhou G, Zhu S, Hou Y, Jin F, Zhao X, et al. Open-pulled straw (OPS) vitrification of mouse hatched blastocysts. Anim Biotechnol. 2007;18:45-54 pubmed..5% to 42.2% of the total) were similar to (P > 0.05) that of control (45.7%). These results demonstrate OPS method was highly efficient for the cryopreservation of mouse HBs. ..
- Diao F, Li S, Tian Y, Zhang M, Xu L, Zhang Y, et al. Negative regulation of MDA5- but not RIG-I-mediated innate antiviral signaling by the dihydroxyacetone kinase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007;104:11706-11 pubmed..These findings suggest that DAK is a physiological suppressor of MDA5 and specifically inhibits MDA5- but not RIG-I-mediated innate antiviral signaling. ..
- Wu F, Huang J, Yuan X, Huang W, Chen Y. Characterization of immunity induced by M2e of influenza virus. Vaccine. 2007;25:8868-73 pubmed..Moreover, immunization with M2e peptide could protect mice from a lethal challenge with influenza virus. These results provide useful information for the development of M2e-based influenza vaccine. ..
- Li J, Lu Z, Li W, Yu S, Wei L. Cell death and proliferation in NF-kappaB p50 knockout mouse after cerebral ischemia. Brain Res. 2008;1230:281-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that NF-kappaB signaling is a neuroprotective mechanism and may play a role in cell proliferation in the stroke model of permanent MCAO. ..
- Kang N, Chen D, Wang L, Duan L, Liu S, Tang L, et al. Rwdd1, a thymus aging related molecule, is a new member of the intrinsically unstructured protein family. Cell Mol Immunol. 2008;5:333-9 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that Rwdd1 is a novel member of the IUP family. ..
- Li C, Kong Y, Wang H, Wang S, Yu H, Liu X, et al. Homing of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells mediated by sphingosine 1-phosphate contributes to liver fibrosis. J Hepatol. 2009;50:1174-83 pubmed publisher..S1P mediates liver fibrogenesis through homing of BMSCs via S1P3 receptor, which may represent a novel therapeutic target in liver fibrosis through inhibiting S1P formation and/or receptor activation. ..
- Meng C, Tian J, Li Y, Zheng S. [Influence of native bacterial magnetic particles on mouse immune response]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2010;50:817-21 pubmed..To study the influence of native bacterial magnetic particles on mouse immune response...
- Yu S, Feng X, Liu H, Yang H, Li H, Zeng Y. [Comparison of the immnunogenicity of rAAV2/1 and rAd5 rad5 expressing HIV-1 gag]. Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi. 2009;23:421-3 pubmed..To compare the immunogenicity of rAAV2/1 and rAd5 expressing HIV-1 gag in BALB/c mice...
- Zhang D, Liu R, Sun L, Huang C, Wang C, Zhang D, et al. Anti-inflammatory activity of methyl salicylate glycosides isolated from Gaultheria yunnanensis (Franch.) Rehder. Molecules. 2011;16:3875-84 pubmed publisher..These results showed that the isolated compounds possess anti-inflammatory properties through inhibition the production pro-inflammatory cytokines, NO, and ROS...
- Liu G, Duan K, Ma H, Niu Z, Peng J, Zhao Y. An instructive role of donor macrophages in mixed chimeras in the induction of recipient CD4(+)Foxp3(+) Treg cells. Immunol Cell Biol. 2011;89:827-35 pubmed publisher..Whether this approach is involved in transplant immune tolerance needs to be determined. ..
- Cai C, Ashktorab H, Pang X, Zhao Y, Sha W, Liu Y, et al. MicroRNA-211 expression promotes colorectal cancer cell growth in vitro and in vivo by targeting tumor suppressor CHD5. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e29750 pubmed publisher..Our results provide a better understanding of the association of between miR-211-regulated CHD5 expression and CHD5 function in colorectal tumorigenesis. ..
- Xu J, Wang D, Liu D, Fan Z, Zhang H, Liu O, et al. Allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell treatment alleviates experimental and clinical Sjögren syndrome. Blood. 2012;120:3142-51 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our study suggests that immunologic regulatory functions of MSCs play an important role in SS pathogenesis, and allogeneic MSC treatment may provide a novel, effective, and safe therapy for patients with SS. ..
- Zhang Y, Hao H, Liu J, Fu X, Han W. Repair and regeneration of skin injury by transplanting microparticles mixed with Wharton's jelly and MSCs from the human umbilical cord. Int J Low Extrem Wounds. 2012;11:264-70 pubmed publisher..This innovative strategy could be very promising and may significantly increase the quality of repair and regeneration of skin in injuries...
- Wang C, Xiao M, Liu X, Ni C, Liu J, Erben U, et al. IFN-?-mediated downregulation of LXA4 is necessary for the maintenance of nonresolving inflammation and papilloma persistence. Cancer Res. 2013;73:1742-51 pubmed publisher..Strategies promoting spontaneous resolution of chronic inflammation by blocking IFN-? and/or increasing LXA4 may be useful for the treatment of inflammation-associated tumors...
- Leak R, Zhang L, Luo Y, Li P, Zhao H, Liu X, et al. Peroxiredoxin 2 battles poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1- and p53-dependent prodeath pathways after ischemic injury. Stroke. 2013;44:1124-34 pubmed publisher..The promising therapeutic candidate PRX2 can clamp upstream DNA damage and efficiently inhibit multiple prodeath cascades operating in both parallel and interactive fashions. ..
- Bai Z, Tai Y, Li W, Zhen C, Gu W, Jian Z, et al. Gankyrin activates IL-8 to promote hepatic metastasis of colorectal cancer. Cancer Res. 2013;73:4548-58 pubmed publisher..Together, our findings highlight the importance of Gankyrin in hepatic metastasis of CRC and point out its candidature as a potential prognostic marker and therapeutic target to improve the clinical management of metastatic CRC. ..
- Feng B, Wu S, Liu F, Gao Y, Dong F, Wei L. Metabonomic analysis of liver tissue from BALB/c mice with D-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide-induced acute hepatic failure. BMC Gastroenterol. 2013;13:73 pubmed publisher..GalN/LPS treatment can severely disturb substance metabolism in the liver, with different effects on metabolites compared with those observed in the plasma. ..
- Zhang Q, Vuong H, Huang X, Wang Y, Brecha N, Pu M, et al. Melanopsin-expressing retinal ganglion cell loss and behavioral analysis in the Thy1-CFP-DBA/2J mouse model of glaucoma. Sci China Life Sci. 2013;56:720-30 pubmed publisher..The glaucoma induced hyperactive response pattern could be associated with dysfunctional mRGCs, most likely Brn-3b-positive mRGCs in CFP-D2 mice. ..
- Zeng K, Li J, Dong X, Wang Y, Ma Z, Jiang Y, et al. Anti-neuroinflammatory efficacy of the aldose reductase inhibitor FMHM via phospholipase C/protein kinase C-dependent NF-?B and MAPK pathways. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2013;273:159-71 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that AR is a potential target for neuroinflammation inhibition and that FMHM could be an effective agent for treating or preventing neuroinflammatory diseases. ..
- Wang C, Chen Z, Li S, Zhang Y, Jia S, Li J, et al. Hepatic overexpression of ATP synthase ? subunit activates PI3K/Akt pathway to ameliorate hyperglycemia of diabetic mice. Diabetes. 2014;63:947-59 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, a decrease in hepatic ATPS? expression in the liver, leading to the attenuation of ATP-P2 receptor-CaM-Akt pathway, may play an important role in the progression of diabetes. ..
- Zhang J, Chen N, Wang H, Gu W, Liu K, Ai P, et al. Dual-targeting superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoprobes with high and low target density for brain glioma imaging. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2016;469:86-92 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it was revealed that the density of dual-target plays an important role in targeting specificity. ..
- Wang H, Wang R, Zhao Z, Ji Z, Xu S, Holscher C, et al. Coexistences of insulin signaling-related proteins and choline acetyltransferase in neurons. Brain Res. 2009;1249:237-43 pubmed publisher..The coexistences indicated that the insulin signaling may play an important part in the activities of cholinergic neurons, and the impairment of the pathway may be important in the mechanisms that underlie neurodegeneration in AD. ..
- Zhang J, Song Z, Wang X. Synthesis of a bis(2,3-dimethylcyclohexyl-dithiocarbamato)-nitrido 99mTc complex: a potential tracer for myocardial imaging. Appl Radiat Isot. 2009;67:577-80 pubmed publisher..The heart/lung, heart/liver and heart/blood ratios of the complex were 1.06, 0.25 and 8.06 at 60 min post-injection, suggesting it has potential for use as a myocardial imaging agent. ..
- Deng Y, Zhang K, Tan W, Wang Y, Chen H, Wu X, et al. A recombinant DNA and vaccinia virus prime-boost regimen induces potent long-term T-cell responses to HCV in BALB/c mice. Vaccine. 2009;27:2085-8 pubmed publisher..Our study provides new information for both the prime-boost regimen and long-term T-cell response for HCV vaccine development. ..
- Dai W, Chen H, Jiang J, Kong W, Wang Y. Silencing MR-1 attenuates inflammatory damage in mice heart induced by AngII. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;391:1573-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that silencing MR-1 protected mice myocardium against inflammatory injury induced by AngII by suppression of pro-inflammatory transcription factors NF-kappaB and AP-1 signaling pathway. ..
- Mai Y, Gao G. Expression of IMP1 enhances production of murine leukemia virus vector by facilitating viral genomic RNA packaging. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e15881 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IMP1 plays a role in regulating the packaging of MLV genomic RNA and can be used for improving production of retroviral vectors. ..
- Wu S, Yu T, Song X, Yi S, Hou L, Chen W. Prediction and identification of mouse cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes in Ebola virus glycoproteins. Virol J. 2012;9:111 pubmed publisher..Three peptides within the GPs of two EBOV strains were identified as T cell epitopes. The identification of these epitopes should facilitate the evaluation of vaccines based on the Ebola virus glycoprotein in a BALB/c mouse model. ..
- Liu W, Wu J, Zhao Z, Zhou Y, Peng X, Yuan J, et al. [Cloning and expression of human calcyclin binding protein (hCacyBP) gene]. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2002;34:181-6 pubmed..The results of immunohistochemistrial staining showed that the location of CacyBP in BT325 cell line before and after differentiation changed from cytoplasm into nucleus and perinucleus cytoplasm. ..
- Wu X, Gao X, Tsim K, Tu P. An arabinogalactan isolated from the stems of Cistanche deserticola induces the proliferation of cultured lymphocytes. Int J Biol Macromol. 2005;37:278-82 pubmed..ACDP-2 showed an effect in stimulating the immune response, which when applied onto the cultured mouse lymphocytes induced the cell proliferation in a dose-dependent manner...
- He L, Nan X, Wang Y, Guan L, Bai C, Shi S, et al. Full-thickness tissue engineered skin constructed with autogenic bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Sci China C Life Sci. 2007;50:429-37 pubmed..In one word, autogenic BMSCs have the potential to differentiate into epidermal cells and fibroblasts in vitro, and show clinical feasibility acting as epidermis-like and dermis-like seed cells in skin engineering. ..
- Xu Y, Tang Y, Li Y. Effect of folic acid on prenatal alcohol-induced modification of brain proteome in mice. Br J Nutr. 2008;99:455-61 pubmed
- Gu Y, Li J, Zhu X, Yang J, Li Q, Liu Z, et al. Trichinella spiralis: characterization of phage-displayed specific epitopes and their protective immunity in BALB/c mice. Exp Parasitol. 2008;118:66-74 pubmed..7% worm burden reduction as compared to the control group. Therefore, the identified phage clones displayed peptides representing specific epitopes of Ts87 protein and could be considered as potential vaccine candidates for T. spiralis. ..
- Lan Y, Liu B, Yao H, Li F, Weng T, Yang G, et al. Essential role of endothelial Smad4 in vascular remodeling and integrity. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:7683-92 pubmed..Collectively, we have provided direct functional evidence that Smad4 activity in the developing ECs is essential for blood vessel remodeling, maturation, and integrity. ..
- Qian L, Li D, Yang Z, Hu M, Yu M, Shi M, et al. Construction and expression of a spliced variant of Epstein-Barr virus bzlf1 and preparation of its polyclonal antibody. Prep Biochem Biotechnol. 2010;40:46-56 pubmed publisher..The antibody against Delta Zta can recognize both denatured and natural Zta protein. The Delta Zta protein and its antibody can be used to further investigate its unknown functions. ..
- Gu H, Cui M, Bai Y, Chen F, Ma K, Zhou C, et al. Angiopoietin-1/Tie2 signaling pathway inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced activation of RAW264.7 macrophage cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;392:178-82 pubmed publisher..Thus, we described, for the first time, the role of Ang1-Tie2 signaling in macrophage activation and the possible mechanisms in response to immune stimulation. ..
- Li H, Fong C, Chen Y, Cai G, Yang M. Beta-adrenergic signals regulate adipogenesis of mouse mesenchymal stem cells via cAMP/PKA pathway. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2010;323:201-7 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that MSC is also a target for beta-adrenergic regulation, and beta-adrenergic signaling (major beta3-signaling) plays a role in MSC adipogenesis. ..
- Li H, Wang W, Liu X, Paulson K, Yee A, Zhang X. Transcriptional factor HBP1 targets P16(INK4A), upregulating its expression and consequently is involved in Ras-induced premature senescence. Oncogene. 2010;29:5083-94 pubmed publisher..All the data indicate that the mechanism of HBP1-mediated transcriptional regulation is important for not only premature senescence but also tumorigenesis. ..
- Zhu Y, Li M, Wang X, Jin H, Liu S, Xu J, et al. Caspase cleavage of cytochrome c1 disrupts mitochondrial function and enhances cytochrome c release. Cell Res. 2012;22:127-41 pubmed publisher..c1 (D106A) or by caspase inhibitor z-VAD-fmk. Our results demonstrate that the cleavage of cyto.c1 represents a critical step for the feedback amplification of cyto.c release by caspases and subsequent mitochondrial catastrophe. ..
- Liu L, Feng D, Chen G, Chen M, Zheng Q, Song P, et al. Mitochondrial outer-membrane protein FUNDC1 mediates hypoxia-induced mitophagy in mammalian cells. Nat Cell Biol. 2012;14:177-85 pubmed publisher..Mechanistic studies further revealed that hypoxia induced dephosphorylation of FUNDC1 and enhanced its interaction with LC3 for selective mitophagy. Our findings thus offer insights into mitochondrial quality control in mammalian cells. ..
- Luo L, Huang Y, Zhao B, Zhao X, Duan Y, Du R, et al. Anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic effect of metronomic cyclic NGR-modified liposomes containing paclitaxel. Biomaterials. 2013;34:1102-14 pubmed publisher..NGR-SSL-PTX is able to improve treatment efficacy producing the most significant anti-tumor activity and anti-angiogenic following metronomic administration. ..
- Zhan J, Zhu X, Guo Y, Wang Y, Wang Y, Qiang G, et al. Opposite role of Kindlin-1 and Kindlin-2 in lung cancers. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50313 pubmed publisher..Further, the expression levels of Kindlin-1 might be potentially used as a marker for lung cancer differentiation and targeting Kindlin-2 might block the invasive growth of large cell lung cancer. ..
- Xue Y, Shen L, Cui Y, Zhang H, Chen Q, Cui A, et al. Tff3, as a novel peptide, regulates hepatic glucose metabolism. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75240 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results indicated that Tff3 peptides are involved in glucose homeostasis and insulin sensitivity, providing a promising peptide on new therapies against the metabolic disorders associated with T2DM. ..
- Wang Y, Ning H, Ren F, Zhang Y, Rong Y, Wang Y, et al. GdX/UBL4A specifically stabilizes the TC45/STAT3 association and promotes dephosphorylation of STAT3 to repress tumorigenesis. Mol Cell. 2014;53:752-65 pubmed publisher..Thus, GdX converts TC45, a nonspecific phosphatase, into a STAT3-specific phosphatase by bridging an association between TC45 and STAT3. ..
- Zhang W, Zheng X, Cheng N, Gai W, Xue X, Wang Y, et al. Isatis indigotica root polysaccharides as adjuvants for an inactivated rabies virus vaccine. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;87:7-15 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data suggest that the polysaccharide IIP-2 exhibits excellent adjuvant activity and can enhance both cellular and humoral immunity. ..
- Cui Y, Wang Q, Zhang D, Wang J, Xiao B, Zheng Y, et al. Triptolide Rescues Spatial Memory Deficits and Amyloid-Î² Aggregation Accompanied by Inhibition of Inflammatory Responses and MAPKs Activity in APP/PS1 Transgenic Mice. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2016;13:288-96 pubmed..Taken together, our study suggests that molecular mechanisms underlying the therapeutic effects of triptolide on the AD model might involve inhibition of the neuroinflammation by suppressing MAPKs activity. ..
- Li L, Lyu D. [Preparation and characterization of mouse polyclonal antibody against conserved region of human FOXO3]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:838-844 pubmed..Conclusion The polyclonal antibody against conserved domain of FOXO3 can identify the endogenous FOXO3 protein. It can be used to analyze the endogenous FOXO3 expression level. ..
- Xiao Z, Kong Y, Yang S, Li M, Wen J, Li L. Upregulation of Flk-1 by bFGF via the ERK pathway is essential for VEGF-mediated promotion of neural stem cell proliferation. Cell Res. 2007;17:73-9 pubmed..Collectively, this study may provide insight into the mechanisms by which microenvironmental niche signals regulate NSCs. ..
- Shen X, Wu Y, Feng Y, Luo M, Du X, Zhang Y, et al. Interaction of MT1-MMP and laminin-5gamma2 chain correlates with metastasis and invasiveness in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2007;24:541-50 pubmed..The results suggest that MT1-MMP is an enzyme responsible for Ln-5gamma2 cleavage in ESCC, and interaction between them may play a critical role in promoting invasion and metastasis of human ESCC. ..
- Du M, Lv X, Hao D, Zhao G, Wu X, Wu F, et al. MafK/NF-E2 p18 is required for beta-globin genes activation by mediating the proximity of LCR and active beta-globin genes in MEL cell line. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2008;40:1481-93 pubmed publisher..This result demonstrated that MafK/NF-E2 p18 recruitment was involved in the physical proximity of LCR and active beta-globin genes upon beta-globin gene transcriptional activation. ..
- Yang C, Shi H, Zhou J, Liang Y, Xu H. CpG oligodeoxynucleotides are a potent adjuvant for an inactivated polio vaccine produced from Sabin strains of poliovirus. Vaccine. 2009;27:6558-63 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our study suggests that the global use of IPV could be facilitated by using CpG-ODN or other feasible adjuvants. ..
- Liu P, Wang X, Gao N, Zhu H, Dai X, Xu Y, et al. G protein-coupled receptor kinase 5, overexpressed in the alpha-synuclein up-regulation model of Parkinson's disease, regulates bcl-2 expression. Brain Res. 2010;1307:134-41 pubmed publisher..The present study suggests that GRK5 may be extensively involved in the mechanism of Parkinson's disease. ..
- Wang Y, Li X, Guo Y, Chan L, Guan X. alpha-Lipoic acid increases energy expenditure by enhancing adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase-peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1alpha signaling in the skeletal muscle of aged mice. Metabolism. 2010;59:967-76 pubmed publisher..Thus, LA may be a promising supplement for treatment of obesity and/or insulin resistance in older patients. ..
- Zhao Z, Hou N, Sun Y, Teng Y, Yang X. Atp4b promoter directs the expression of Cre recombinase in gastric parietal cells of transgenic mice. J Genet Genomics. 2010;37:647-52 pubmed publisher..These results showed that this Atp4b-Cre mouse line could be used as a powerful tool to achieve conditional gene knockout in gastric parietal cells. ..
- Yan L, Zhao H, Zhang Y, Shen Y. Differential effects of AdOx on gene expression in P19 embryonal carcinoma cells. BMC Neurosci. 2012;13:6 pubmed publisher..These data provided novel clues regarding the critical role of histone methylation in the maintenance of pluripotency and the determination of cell fate in P19 pluripotent cells. ..
- Qiu S, Xiao Z, Piao C, Xian Y, Jia L, Qi Y, et al. AMP-activated protein kinase ?2 protects against liver injury from metastasized tumors via reduced glucose deprivation-induced oxidative stress. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:9449-59 pubmed publisher..Therefore, AMPK ?2 might represent an important therapeutic target for colon cancer metastasis-induced liver injury. ..
- Chen M, Wang H, Li X, Li N, Xu G, Meng Q. PLIN1 deficiency affects testicular gene expression at the meiotic stage in the first wave of spermatogenesis. Gene. 2014;543:212-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these findings indicated that PLIN1 disruption leads to the increase of round spermatid-containing seminiferous tubules at the meiotic stage of the first wave of spermatogenesis through regulating spermatogenic related genes. ..
- Chu M, Hou Y, Xu L, Chu Z, Zhang M, Wang Y. Evaluation of the Nano-TiO2 as a Novel Deswelling Material. Molecules. 2016;21:57 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, nano-TiO2 might act as a novel deswelling agent related with its degradation of NO, which will aid in our ability to design effective interventions for edema involved diseases. ..
- Li J, Zhang Y, Chordia M, Wu H, Shao L, Pan D. Multimodal formyl peptide receptor 1 targeted inflammation imaging probe: cFLFLF-MHI-DOTA. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:1052-1055 pubmed publisher..The availability of dual mode inflammation imaging probe would allow in vivo gross level imaging of inflammation foci as well as ex vivo microscopic level cellular imaging for role played by innate immune cells in inflamed tissue. ..
- Xie Q, Zhu H, Wang F, Meng X, Ren Q, Xia C, et al. Establishing Reliable Cu-64 Production Process: From Target Plating to Molecular Specific Tumor Micro-PET Imaging. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..6 GBq/μmoL. It was further incorporated into modified monoclonal antibody DOTA-rituximab to synthesize 64Cu-DOTA-rituximab, which was used successfully for micro-PET imaging. ..
- Jia S, Zhu F, Li H, He F, Xiu R. Anticancer treatment of endostatin gene therapy by targeting tumor neovasculature in C57/BL mice. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2000;23:251-7 pubmed..Hence, our results demonstrated the inhibitory effect of ES gene therapy on angiogenesis-dependent tumor growth and metastasis. ..
- Shi X, Nuttall A. Upregulated iNOS and oxidative damage to the cochlear stria vascularis due to noise stress. Brain Res. 2003;967:1-10 pubmed..The data indicate that increased iNOS expression and production of both NO and ROS following noise stress may lead to marginal cell pathology, and the dysfunction of cochlear microcirculation by inducing blood vessel wall damage...
- Xiao C, Qi X, Maitani Y, Nagai T. Sustained release of cisplatin from multivesicular liposomes: potentiation of antitumor efficacy against S180 murine carcinoma. J Pharm Sci. 2004;93:1718-24 pubmed..The therapeutic efficacy of the cisplatin-MVL preparation against S180 tumor-bearing mice is significantly higher than that of cisplatin solution. ..
- Yin S, Sy M, Yang H, Tien P. Interaction of Doppel with the full-length laminin receptor precursor protein. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2004;428:165-9 pubmed..Our results may have implications for the molecular mechanisms of Dpl-PrPc antagonism and physiological roles of Dpl. ..
- Yu J, Dou D, Chen X, Yang H, Guo N, Cheng G. Protopanaxatriol-type ginsenosides differentially modulate type 1 and type 2 cytokines production from murine splenocytes. Planta Med. 2005;71:202-7 pubmed..Thus, these protopanaxatriol-type ginsenosides have different immunomodulatory effects, which might explain the complex immunomodulatory effect of Panax ginseng. ..
- Wei Y, Tang Y, Li J, Cui C, Zhang H, Zhang X, et al. Cloning and expression pattern of dog SDF-1 and the implications of altered expression of SDF-1 in ischemic myocardium. Cytokine. 2007;40:52-9 pubmed..Our results provide insights into expression pattern and pathophysiologic significance of dog SDF-1 in normal and heart-damaged dogs. ..