Experts and Doctors on manganese compounds in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: manganese compounds
- Yuan Z, Ying X, Zhong W, Tian S, Wang Y, Jia Y, et al. Autophagy Attenuates MnCl2-induced Apoptosis in Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells. Biomed Environ Sci. 2016;29:494-504 pubmed publisher..MnCl2 dose- and time-dependently inhibits 16HBE cell proliferation and induces MMP loss and apoptosis. Autophagy acts in a protective role against MnCl2-induced apoptosis in 16HBE cells. ..
- Long Y, Hui J, Wang P, Xiang G, Xu B, Hu S, et al. Hydrogen bond nanoscale networks showing switchable transport performance. Sci Rep. 2012;2:612 pubmed publisher..It is proposed that a hydrogen bond network in the membrane is responsible for this switching effect. Significant application potential is demonstrated by the successful separation of oil and water, especially in the emulsion forms. ..
- Lin H, Niu J, Ding S, Zhang L. Electrochemical degradation of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) by Ti/SnO2-Sb, Ti/SnO2-Sb/PbO2 and Ti/SnO2-Sb/MnO2 anodes. Water Res. 2012;46:2281-9 pubmed publisher..The electrochemical technique could be employed to degrade PFOA from contaminated wastewater as well as to reduce the toxicity of PFOA. ..
- Wang L, He H, Zhang C, Sun L, Liu S, Wang S. Antimicrobial activity of silver loaded MnO2 nanomaterials with different crystal phases against Escherichia coli. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;41:112-120 pubmed publisher..Experimental results also indicated that Ag/MnO2 induced the production of intracellular ROS and disruption of the cell wall and cell membrane. ..
- Li L, Wei D, Wei G, Du Y. Oxidation of cefazolin by potassium permanganate: Transformation products and plausible pathways. Chemosphere. 2016;149:279-85 pubmed publisher..More importantly, the simulation with real surface water matrix indicated that the proposed transformation pathways of cefazolin could be replayed in real water treatment practices. ..
- Wang F, Dai H, Deng J, Bai G, Ji K, Liu Y. Manganese oxides with rod-, wire-, tube-, and flower-like morphologies: highly effective catalysts for the removal of toluene. Environ Sci Technol. 2012;46:4034-41 pubmed publisher..We are sure that such one-dimensional well-defined morphological manganese oxides are promising materials for the catalytic elimination of air pollutants. ..
- Zhang S, Zhou Z, Fu J. Effect of manganese chloride exposure on liver and brain mitochondria function in rats. Environ Res. 2003;93:149-57 pubmed..There is a significant inverse correlation between the amount of superoxide radicals and the specific activities of the mitochondria enzymes. Mitochondrial function was significantly affected in both males and females. ..
- Deng S, Liu H, Zhou W, Huang J, Yu G. Mn-Ce oxide as a high-capacity adsorbent for fluoride removal from water. J Hazard Mater. 2011;186:1360-6 pubmed publisher..Both anion exchange and electrostatic interaction were involved in the sorption of fluoride on the Mn-Ce oxide adsorbent. ..
- Lv Q, Wang S, Sun H, Luo J, Xiao J, Xiao J, et al. Solid-State Thin-Film Supercapacitors with Ultrafast Charge/Discharge Based on N-Doped-Carbon-Tubes/Au-Nanoparticles-Doped-MnO2 Nanocomposites. Nano Lett. 2016;16:40-7 pubmed publisher..The ASC device also shows superior cycling performance (97% after 5000 cycles). The NCTs/ANPDM nanomaterial demonstrates great potential as a power source for energy storage devices. ..
- Song F, Wu L, Liang S. Giant Seebeck coefficient thermoelectric device of MnO2 powder. Nanotechnology. 2012;23:085401 pubmed publisher..The giant S is very possibly closely related to the surface density of the electronic state (DOS), the Fermi energy level. The very high S and therefore high power factor is technologically important for transient TE cooling...
- Zhang Z, Liu D, Qian Y, Wu Y, He P, Liang S, et al. Drinking water treatment using a submerged internal-circulation membrane coagulation reactor coupled with permanganate oxidation. J Environ Sci (China). 2017;56:153-163 pubmed publisher..The results are helpful for the application of the MCR in producing drinking water and also beneficial to the research and application of other coagulation and membrane separation hybrid processes. ..
- Bai S, Lu L, Wang R, Xi L, Zhang L, Luo X. Manganese source affects manganese transport and gene expression of divalent metal transporter 1 in the small intestine of broilers. Br J Nutr. 2012;108:267-76 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that organic Mn sources with stronger Q(f) showed higher Mn transport and absorption, and DMT1 might be involved in the regulation of organic Mn transport in the proximal small intestine of broilers. ..
- Zhang S, Fu J, Zhou Z. Changes in the brain mitochondrial proteome of male Sprague-Dawley rats treated with manganese chloride. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2005;202:13-7 pubmed..And the changes of 60-kDa heat shock protein and ATP-dependent Ca(2+) pump PMR1 expression indicate that the Ca homeostasis and stress effect were involved in Mn intoxicity. ..
- Nawaz F, Cao H, Xie Y, Xiao J, Chen Y, Ghazi Z. Selection of active phase of MnO2 for catalytic ozonation of 4-nitrophenol. Chemosphere. 2017;168:1457-1466 pubmed publisher..Mn2+ leaching happened during catalytic ozonation, but its catalytic role is negligible. This result may give rise to the preparation of new active MnO2 catalysts. ..
- Bai Y, Jefferson W, Liang J, Yang T, Qu J. Antimony oxidation and adsorption by in-situ formed biogenic Mn oxide and Fe-Mn oxides. J Environ Sci (China). 2017;54:126-134 pubmed publisher..These results provide significant insights into the biogeochemical pathways of Sb, Mn(II) in aquatic ecosystems, with or without Fe(II). ..
- Xu K, Ben W, Ling W, Zhang Y, Qu J, Qiang Z. Impact of humic acid on the degradation of levofloxacin by aqueous permanganate: Kinetics and mechanism. Water Res. 2017;123:67-74 pubmed publisher..This study helps better understand the degradation of organic micropollutants by MnO4- in drinking water treatment. ..
- Guo X, Wang Y, Wang D. Permanganate/bisulfite (PM/BS) conditioning-horizontal electro-dewatering (HED) of activated sludge: Effect of reactive Mn(III) species. Water Res. 2017;124:584-594 pubmed publisher..Additionally, changes in pH and temperature at HED stage damaged the AS cells and changed the floc properties, thereby leading to easy separation of liquid and AS particles. ..
- Zhang J, Li Z, Zang Y, Zhang T, Shu Y, Yang L, et al. Synthesis, structural investigation and thermal properties of a novel manganese complex Mn2(DAT)2Cl4(H2O)4 (DAT=1,5-diaminotetrazole). J Hazard Mater. 2010;178:1094-9 pubmed publisher..The kinetic parameters of the endothermic process and two main exothermic processes were studied by applying the Kissinger's and Ozawa-Doyle's methods. ..