Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on liver in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications378 found, 100 shown here
- Zhao H, Xue C, Du J, Ren M, Xia S, Cheng Y, et al. Sustained and cancer cell targeted cytosolic delivery of Onconase results in potent antitumor effects. J Control Release. 2012;159:346-52 pubmed..In vivo antitumor efficacy assay in human tumor xenograft model revealed that only when the entire organ, cellular and sub-cellular level barriers had been broken down, will Onconase turn into a potent antitumor agent. ..
- Xu R, Lin F, He J, Jin L, Zhang J, Fu J, et al. Complement 5a stimulates hepatic stellate cells in vitro, and is increased in the plasma of patients with chronic hepatitis B. Immunology. 2013;138:228-34 pubmed publisher..Also, addition of C5a could inhibit the spontaneous and soluble tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand-induced apoptosis of HSCs. These findings highlight the potential role of C5a in the regulation of liver fibrosis. ..
- Wu J, Wang C, Li S, Li S, Wang W, Li J, et al. Thyroid hormone-responsive SPOT 14 homolog promotes hepatic lipogenesis, and its expression is regulated by liver X receptor ? through a sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c-dependent mechanism in mice. Hepatology. 2013;58:617-28 pubmed publisher..Thrsp is a lipogenic gene in the liver that is induced by the LXR agonist through an LXR-?-mediated, SREBP-1c-dependent mechanism. Therefore, Thrsp may represent a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of NAFLD. ..
- Chang Y, Huo J, Xie Y, Zhang H, Zhuang Y. [Real world study of affect on liver function of overdose of salvianolate extract injection]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2013;38:3092-8 pubmed..According to our data the affect of exceeding the recommended dose of salvianolate injection on liver function is not significant. However, monitoring of liver function should be carried out in clinic. ..
- Wang P, Xu M, Liang Y, Wang H, Sun Y, Long D, et al. Subchronic toxicity of low dose propoxur, permethrin, and their combination on the redox status of rat liver. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;272:21-27 pubmed publisher..Thus, these results showed that PR induced prominent hepatotoxicity with subchronic exposure, and there is a potential antagonistic interaction between PR and PE on the oxidative damage in liver of rats. ..
- Liu X, Li G, Zhu H, Huang L, Liu Y, Ma C, et al. Beneficial effect of berberine on hepatic insulin resistance in diabetic hamsters possibly involves in SREBPs, LXR? and PPAR? transcriptional programs. Endocr J. 2010;57:881-93 pubmed..These results suggest that altered hepatic SREBPs, LXR? and PPAR? transcriptional programs possibly involve in the therapeutic mechanisms of berberine on FIHIR in type 2 diabetic hamsters. ..
- Ren Y, Yang X, Niu X, Liu S, Ren G. Chemical characterization of the avenanthramide-rich extract from oat and its effect on D-galactose-induced oxidative stress in mice. J Agric Food Chem. 2011;59:206-11 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that ARE possessed the antioxidant activity and was effective against D-galactose-induced oxidative stress. ..
- Deng W, Dong X, Tong J, Xie T, Zhang Q. Effects of an aqueous alfalfa extract on production performance, egg quality and lipid metabolism of laying hens. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2012;96:85-94 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that dietary AAE could be applied to improve egg shell quality and modify the lipid status of laying hens and eggs. ..
- Zou C, Wang J, Wang S, Huang F, Ren Z, Chen Z, et al. Characterizing the induction of diabetes in juvenile cynomolgus monkeys with different doses of streptozotocin. Sci China Life Sci. 2012;55:210-8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, body surface area, rather than body weight, was a more reliable determinant of dosage, where 700 mg m(-2) of STZ should be the lower limit for inducing diabetes in juvenile monkeys. ..
- Zuo Y, Ren S, Wang M, Liu B, Yang J, Kuai X, et al. Novel roles of liver sinusoidal endothelial cell lectin in colon carcinoma cell adhesion, migration and in-vivo metastasis to the liver. Gut. 2013;62:1169-78 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that LSECtin plays an important role in colorectal carcinoma liver metastasis and may be a promising new target for intervention in metastasis formation. ..
- Wu X, Zhu D, Zhang J, Zhong Y, Xi Y, An H, et al. [The relationship between carboxylesterase 1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to antituberculosis drug-induced hepatotoxicity]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2012;51:524-30 pubmed..048, OR = 0.654, 95%CI = 0.430 - 0.996). The genetic polymorphisms of CES1 might have significant association with ATBDIH. SNP rs8192950 AC genotype and rs1968753 GG genotype might be the candidates for risk prediction of ATBDIH. ..
- Li M, Guo K, Taketani S, Adachi Y, Ikehara S. Stem Cell Replacement Improves Expression of SMP30 in db/db Mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:29971-9 pubmed publisher..This is the first report that stem cell replacement increased the expression of SMP30 in the liver, and may help prevent fibrosis in the liver of db/db mice. ..
- Butt A, Raja A, Siddique S, Khan J, Shahid M, Tayyab G, et al. Parallel expression profiling of hepatic and serum microRNA-122 associated with clinical features and treatment responses in chronic hepatitis C patients. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21510 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, serum miR-122 holds the potential to serve as a promising biomarker of disease progression and ETR in CHC patients. ..
- Yang L, Wang W, Qiu W, Guo Z, Bi E, Xu C. A single-cell transcriptomic analysis reveals precise pathways and regulatory mechanisms underlying hepatoblast differentiation. Hepatology. 2017;66:1387-1401 pubmed publisher..Hepatology 2017;66:1387-1401). ..
- Zhang S, Yue Y, Xing X, Wei T, Yao W, Han J. Adenylate cyclase-modulating mediators of insulin. Sci Sin B. 1988;31:838-49 pubmed..The results that both mediators combined with Gpp(NH)p and forskolin to affect the enzyme activity show that the action of insulin mediators likely resides in the GTP regulatory component of adenylate cyclase. ..
- Yu H, Wang B, Zhao J, Yao X, Gu Y, Li Y. Protective effect of bicyclol on tetracycline-induced fatty liver in mice. Toxicology. 2009;261:112-8 pubmed publisher..Bicyclol protected against tetracycline-induced fatty liver mainly through modulating the disturbance of PPARalpha pathway and ameliorating mitochondrial function. ..
- Zhou J, Zhao L, Qin L, Wang J, Jia Y, Yao H, et al. Epimorphin regulates bile duct formation via effects on mitosis orientation in rat liver epithelial stem-like cells. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9732 pubmed publisher..These blockers can also inhibit EPM-induced DF. These results demonstrate a new biophysical action of EPM in bile duct formation, during which determination of MO plays a crucial role. ..
- Xiang L, Tan J, Huang L, Jia L, Liu Y, Zhao Y, et al. Inhalation of hydrogen gas reduces liver injury during major hepatotectomy in swine. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:5197-204 pubmed publisher..H2 gas attenuates markedly ischemia and portal hyperperfusion injury in pigs with massive hepatotectomy, possibly by the reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, maybe a potential agent for treatment in clinic. ..
- Yang L, Yue S, Yang L, Liu X, Han Z, Zhang Y, et al. Sphingosine kinase/sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P)/S1P receptor axis is involved in liver fibrosis-associated angiogenesis. J Hepatol. 2013;59:114-23 pubmed publisher..SphK1/S1P/S1PR1/3 axis plays a crucial role in the angiogenic process required for fibrosis development, which may represent an effective therapeutic strategy for liver fibrosis. ..
- Li S, Zhu F, Zhang H, Li H, An Y. Pretreatment with interleukin-33 reduces warm hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury in mice. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:1855-9 pubmed..05). There was no change in the level of TNF-Î±. IL-33 is produced systematically and locally in liver during I/R injury. Pretreatment with IL-33 is therapeutic for hepatic I/R injury, possibly via inducing a Th1 to Th2 shift. ..
- Wang C, Chi Y, Li J, Miao Y, Li S, Su W, et al. FAM3A activates PI3K p110?/Akt signaling to ameliorate hepatic gluconeogenesis and lipogenesis. Hepatology. 2014;59:1779-90 pubmed publisher..Up-regulating hepatic FAM3A expression may represent an attractive means for the treatment of insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). ..
- Cai R, Yang M, Shi Y, Chen J, Li Y, Qi Y. Antifatigue activity of phenylethanoid-rich extract from Cistanche deserticola. Phytother Res. 2010;24:313-5 pubmed publisher..These results provide scientific evidence for the traditional Chinese medical practice of C. deserticola...
- Sun Y, Wang Y, Qu K, Zhu H. Beneficial effects of cordycepin on metabolic profiles of liver and plasma from hyperlipidemic hamsters. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2011;13:534-46 pubmed publisher..Cordycepin afforded a little lipid-regulating activity on plasma but more beneficial effects on liver, implicating that cordycepin might have a protective effect on liver under fatty liver condition. ..
- Cai P, Piao X, Liu S, Hou N, Wang H, Chen Q. MicroRNA-gene expression network in murine liver during Schistosoma japonicum infection. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e67037 pubmed publisher..However, the molecular mechanism underling the hepatic pathogenesis is still not clear...
- Zhao P, Song X, Nin Y, Lu Y, Li X. Loss of fragile histidine triad protein in human hepatocellular carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:1216-9 pubmed..Thus, evaluation of Fhit expression by immunohistochemistry in hepatocellular carcinoma may provide important diagnostic and prognostic information in clinical application. ..
- Wu Y, Li L, Wen T, Li Y. Protective effects of echinacoside on carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in rats. Toxicology. 2007;232:50-6 pubmed..It is therefore suggested that echinacoside can provide a definite protective effect against acute hepatic injury caused by CCl(4) in rats, which may mainly be associated with its antioxidative effect...
- Liu H, Li J, Zhao W, Bao L, Song X, Xia Y, et al. Fatty acid synthase inhibitors from Geum japonicum Thunb. var. chinense. Chem Biodivers. 2009;6:402-10 pubmed publisher..21-41.4 microM. Compounds 1-4 exhibited significant antioxidant activities higher than vitamin C in the ORAC assay. Compounds 1 and 2 also showed weak cytotoxic effects on BGC-823 cell...
- Yang H, Zhao Y, Li B, Wang J, Li R, Jia L, et al. [COLD or HOT natural attribute of Zuojinwan and Fanzuojinwan based on temperature tropism of mice]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2010;45:791-6 pubmed
- Wang S, Qiu L, Yan X, Jin W, Wang Y, Chen L, et al. Loss of microRNA 122 expression in patients with hepatitis B enhances hepatitis B virus replication through cyclin G(1) -modulated P53 activity. Hepatology. 2012;55:730-41 pubmed publisher..Our work shows that miR-122 down-regulation induced by HBV infection can impact HBV replication and possibly contribute to viral persistence and carcinogenesis. ..
- Wang F, Tang M, Zeng Z, Wu R, Xue Y, Hao Y, et al. Telomere- and telomerase-interacting protein that unfolds telomere G-quadruplex and promotes telomere extension in mammalian cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:20413-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, hnRNP A2* plays a positive role in unfolding telomere G-quadruplexes and in enhancing telomere extension by telomerase. ..
- Ai G, Liu Q, Hua W, Huang Z, Wang D. Hepatoprotective evaluation of the total flavonoids extracted from flowers of Abelmoschus manihot (L.) Medic: In vitro and in vivo studies. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013;146:794-802 pubmed publisher..The present study was designed to investigate the hepatoprotective effect of the plant extracts against carbon tetrachloride (CCl4) induced hepatocyte damage in vitro and liver injury in vivo...
- Lian Y, Zhao J, Xu P, Wang Y, Zhao J, Jia L, et al. Protective effects of metallothionein on isoniazid and rifampicin-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e72058 pubmed publisher..These findings clearly demonstrate that basal MT provides protection against INH and RFP-induced toxicity in hepatocytes. The CYP2E1 and CYP1A2 were involved in the pathogenesis of INH and RFP-induced hepatotoxicity. ..
- Chu X, Zhang T, Wang J, Li M, Zhang X, Tu J, et al. Alternative splicing variants of human Fbx4 disturb cyclin D1 proteolysis in human cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;447:158-64 pubmed publisher..These results define the impact of alternative splicing on Fbx4 function, and suggest that the attenuated cyclin D1 degradation by these novel Fbx4 isoforms provides a new insight for aberrant cyclin D1 expression in human cancers...
- Geng Y, Zhao C, Huang W, Harrison T, Zhang H, Geng K, et al. Detection and assessment of infectivity of hepatitis E virus in urine. J Hepatol. 2016;64:37-43 pubmed publisher..HEV infection may result in kidney injury and the urine may pose a risk of transmission. HEV-Ag detection in urine may be valuable for diagnosis of ongoing HEV infection. ..
- Dou L, Wang S, Sun L, Huang X, Zhang Y, Shen T, et al. Mir-338-3p Mediates Tnf-A-Induced Hepatic Insulin Resistance by Targeting PP4r1 to Regulate PP4 Expression. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2419-2431 pubmed publisher..miR-338-3p might mediate TNF-α-induced hepatic insulin resistance by targeting PP4R1 to regulate PP4 expression. ..
- Gao M, Zhang J, Liu G. Effect of diphenyl dimethyl bicarboxylate on concanavalin A-induced liver injury in mice. Liver Int. 2005;25:904-12 pubmed..These results suggest that DDB could directly protect hepatocyte DNA from oxidative damage, and inhibit TNF-alpha mRNA expression in liver tissue, which resulted in prevention of liver damage induced by Con A in mice. ..
- Zhang D, Ren T, Lou H, Xing J. [The tissue distribution in mice and pharmacokinetics in rabbits of oridonin-solid lipid nanoparticles]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2005;40:573-6 pubmed..Solid lipid nanoparticles were helpful for oridonin to reach a long circulation time and were hopeful to be its novel drug carrier. ..
- Fang X, Du P, Liu Y, Tang J. Efficient isolation of mouse liver NKT cells by perfusion. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e10288 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrated that liver lymphocytes can be efficiently isolated by simple perfusion. These data provide a convenient method to isolate liver lymphocyte while preserving liver tissue for other analysis. ..
- Wang H, Jiang Y, Zhang W, Xu S, Liu H, Yang W, et al. Differential activations of PKC/PKA related to microvasculopathy in diabetic GK rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012;302:E173-82 pubmed publisher..It suggested that the differential activations of PKC/PKA related to microvasculopathy in diabetes and that activation of PKA may protect the diabetic microvasculature. ..
- Yang J, Guan Y. Family with sequence similarity 3 gene family and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013;28 Suppl 1:105-11 pubmed publisher..In this brief review, we discussed the latest findings regarding the role of FAM3 gene family members, in particular FAM3B, in the pathogenesis of NAFLD. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen X, Wu D, Shi S, Yin Z, Ding R, et al. Expression of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1 during aging in rat liver. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:3696-700 pubmed..TIMP-1 may play an important role in the process of liver aging. ..
- Shang Y, Liu Y, Du L, Wang Y, Cheng X, Xiao W, et al. Targeted expression of uncoupling protein 2 to mouse liver increases the susceptibility to lipopolysaccharide/galactosamine-induced acute liver injury. Hepatology. 2009;50:1204-16 pubmed publisher..Our results clearly show that targeted expression of UCP2 in liver may result in compromised mitochondrial physiology that contributes to enhanced cell death and suggests a potential role of UCP2 in the development of liver diseases. ..
- Shi J, Yang Y, Zhang J, Feng Y, Shao B. Uptake, depuration and bioconcentration of bisphenol AF (BPAF) in whole-body and tissues of zebrafish (Danio rerio). Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2016;132:339-44 pubmed publisher..The high lipid content of female gonad could act to delay the diffusion of the xenobiotic within the body in a contaminated environment, but it also acts to delay xenobiotic elimination from the body. ..
- Li C, Zhang G, Shi T, Dong X, Sun P, Li D, et al. [Experimental study on effect of the water extract of dogwood fruits on the liver and testis in rats model of kidney-yang deficiency]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2003;28:743-6 pubmed..To explore the effect of Dogwood fruits on tonifying kidney-yang...
- Wu Z, Yang Y, Xie L, Xia G, Hu J, Wang S, et al. Toxicity and distribution of tetrodotoxin-producing bacteria in puffer fish Fugu rubripes collected from the Bohai Sea of China. Toxicon. 2005;46:471-6 pubmed..Our results suggested that TTX-producing bacteria are closely related to the toxification of the puffer fish. More research is needed to elucidate the mechanism of TTX synthesis and the role of TTX in bacteria. ..
- Wang Y, Zhang S, Ma X, Tian W. Potent inhibition of fatty acid synthase by parasitic loranthus [Taxillus chinensis (dc.) danser] and its constituent avicularin. J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem. 2006;21:87-93 pubmed..In addition, we have found that avicularin existing in this herb can potently inhibit FAS. This glycosylated flavonoid and quercetin play an effective role in inhibiting FAS by parasitic loranthus...
- Ming L, Bo W, Xiaoyu Z, Guangyi W, Hong Z. Induction of heme oxygenase-1 improves cold preservation effect of liver graft. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2007;72:545-51 pubmed..The mechanisms underlying these beneficial effects include reduction of oxidative injury and of inflammatory response and prevention of apoptosis. ..
- Luo Q, Sun L, Si J, Chen D, Du G. [Hypocholesterolemic effect of stilbene extract from Cajanus cajan L. on serum and hepatic lipid in diet-induced hyperlipidemic mice]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2008;43:145-9 pubmed..It is indicated that expression enhancement of hepatic LDL-receptor and cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase may be responsible for the hypercholesterolemic effect...
- Diao M, Li L, Zhang J, Cheng W. A shorter loop in Roux-Y hepatojejunostomy reconstruction for choledochal cysts is equally effective: preliminary results of a prospective randomized study. J Pediatr Surg. 2010;45:845-7 pubmed publisher..No episodes of cholangitis were observed in either group. An individualized short Roux-loop length in RYHJ is as effective as the conventional Roux-loop length. ..
- Liu Q, Zhang G, Huang Y, Ren G, Chen L, Gao J, et al. Isolation and characterization of a reovirus causing spleen necrosis in Pekin ducklings. Vet Microbiol. 2011;148:200-6 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of the isolation of a duck reovirus with high virulence in Pekin ducklings and SPF chickens. ..
- Zhang W, Fei Y, Gao J, Liu B, Zhang F. The role of CXCR3 in the induction of primary biliary cirrhosis. Clin Dev Immunol. 2011;2011:564062 pubmed publisher..CXCR3 might contribute to the development of PBC in murine model. Knockout of CXCR3 might delay and alleviate the PBC disease progression, but could not entirely block the disease development. ..
- Liu L, Wang L, Xia J, Zhang Y, Zeng H, Liu P, et al. Mix-breeding with HEV-infected swine induced inapparent HEV infection in SPF rabbits. J Med Virol. 2016;88:681-5 pubmed publisher..The results possibly suggested that sHEV might lead to an inapparent infection of SPF rabbits by fecal-oral route...
- Lu Q, Li Y, Wen L, Guo S, Chen Y, Liu W, et al. Safety evaluation of recombinant staphylokinase in rhesus monkeys. Toxicol Pathol. 2003;31:14-21 pubmed..In the present preclinical evaluation of toxicity in monkeys, rSTAR is well toleratte at doses up to 49 mg/kg/day. The toxic target organs are the liver, kidney, and bone marrow. ..
- Zhang Y, Rong Qi X, Gao Y, Wei L, Maitani Y, Nagai T. Mechanisms of co-modified liver-targeting liposomes as gene delivery carriers based on cellular uptake and antigens inhibition effect. J Control Release. 2007;117:281-90 pubmed..These results suggested that the co-modified liver-targeting cationic liposomes would be a specific and effective carrier to transfer asODN into hepatocytes infected with HBV orientedly. ..
- Rao H, Li J, Zhang L, Chen H, Zhu L, Wei L, et al. [Effect of pegylated interferon beta-1a therapy on the liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C: a semi-quantitative analysis]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:96-100 pubmed..01). Resisting hepatitis virus C and inhibiting and reversing the fibrotic progress, IFN-beta-1a therapy improves the liver histology of chronic HVC regardless of the viral response. ..
- Yao S, Qi X, Xiong B, Zhang W, Zheng R, Yuan Y. [The clinical and pathological characteristics of a patient with glycogen storage disease IV]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2009;48:380-2 pubmed..There was the first case of glycogen storage disease IV reported in our country, mainly involved skeletal muscle, liver, spleen and cardiac muscle. ..
- Guo Y, Zhang X, Huang J, Zeng Y, Liu W, Geng C, et al. Relationships between hematopoiesis and hepatogenesis in the midtrimester fetal liver characterized by dynamic transcriptomic and proteomic profiles. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e7641 pubmed publisher..5-E15.5 and thereafter, and the depression of the key pathways attributes to build the hematopoietic microenvironment. These findings signal hematopoiesis emigration is the key to open the door of liver maturation. ..
- Su M, He L, Yao Y, Yu Y, Wu Y, Dong J. [Altered hepatic expression of selenoprotein S1 in septic mouse induced by LPS attack]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;90:1841-4 pubmed..The levels of IL-6 and TNF-α markedly increase. The SEPS1 protein expression in liver of septic mouse is also markedly elevated. And it peaks at 24 h post-injury and returns to normal at 72 h. ..
- Shi Y, Wang J, Pan Y, Cai Y. Tissue distribution of perfluorinated compounds in farmed freshwater fish and human exposure by consumption. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2012;31:717-23 pubmed publisher..24 ng/kg/d for PFOS and 0.44 ng/kg/d for total PFC. These results indicate a low health risk posed from PFCs to the residents of Beijing through the consumption of fish. ..
- Zhou X, Dong X, Tong J, Xu P, Wang Z. High levels of vitamin E affect retinol binding protein but not CYP26A1 in liver and hepatocytes from laying hens. Poult Sci. 2012;91:1135-41 pubmed publisher..05). The results indicate that excessive vitamin E could increase the concentration of vitamin A in liver by inhibiting RBP synthesis in hepatocytes. ..
- Liu M, Ge R, Liu W, Liu Q, Xia X, Lai M, et al. Differential proteomics profiling identifies LDPs and biological functions in high-fat diet-induced fatty livers. J Lipid Res. 2017;58:681-694 pubmed publisher..This study identified LD-enriched sub-proteome in homeostatic as well as HFD-induced fatty livers, providing a rich resource for the LDP research field. ..
- Li C, Zhang D, Yu S. Benzophenone C-glucosides from Polygala glomerata Lour. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2008;10:329-36 pubmed publisher..Their structures were determined by extensive analyses of their spectral data. Compounds 1-5 showed hepatoprotective activities against d-galactosamine-induced toxicity in WB-F344 rat hepatic epithelial stem-like cells. ..
- Liang L, He C, Lei M, Li S, Hao Y, Zhu H, et al. Pathology of guinea pigs experimentally infected with a novel reovirus and coronavirus isolated from SARS patients. DNA Cell Biol. 2005;24:485-90 pubmed..This guinea pig model may provide a useful animal model for SARS. ..
- Sun Y, Deng X, Li W, Yan Y, Wei H, Jiang Y, et al. Liver proteome analysis of adaptive response in rat immediately after partial hepatectomy. Proteomics. 2007;7:4398-407 pubmed
- Bai X, Li H, Yang W, Xiao J, Wang B, Du R, et al. [Effects of fenofibrate on gene expression of carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 in liver and skeletal muscle and its influence on insulin sensitivity]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:268-70 pubmed..01) and in the skeletal muscle (r = -0.78, P < 0.01). Fenofibrate promotes the oxygenation of fatty acids by up-regulating the CPT-1 mRNA expression in the liver and skeletal muscles, thus improving the insulin sensitivity. ..
- Li L, Zhao X, Wang B. Down-regulation of transforming growth factor beta 1/activin receptor-like kinase 1 pathway gene expression by herbal compound 861 is related to deactivation of LX-2 cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2894-9 pubmed..Cpd861 can restrain the activation of LX-2 cells by inhibiting the TGF beta 1/ALK1/Smad1 pathway. ..
- Dang H, Liu Y, Pang W, Li C, Wang N, Shyy J, et al. Suppression of 2,3-oxidosqualene cyclase by high fat diet contributes to liver X receptor-alpha-mediated improvement of hepatic lipid profile. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:6218-26 pubmed publisher..Thus, down-regulation of OSC may account for a novel mechanism underlying the LXR-mediated lipid metabolism in the liver of mice fed an HF diet. ..
- Zhao D, Yang B. [Selection of the early stage differentially expressed genes in rat lung tissue by cDNA microarray after total hepatic ischemia reperfusion injury]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2009;47:373-6 pubmed..Further study may reveal the molecular pathologic mechanism of hepatic ischemia reperfusion lung injury and discern new targets for therapeutic interventions. ..
- Song G, Hu C, Zhu H, Li X, Zhao L, Zhou R, et al. Comparative proteomics study on liver mitochondria of primary biliary cirrhosis mouse model. BMC Gastroenterol. 2013;13:64 pubmed publisher..iTRAQ is a powerful tool for comparative proteomics study of PBC mouse model and differentially expressed proteins in mitochondria proteome of PBC mouse model provide insights for the pathogenesis mechanism at early stage of PBC. ..
- Zhang Z, Li X, Ding S, Jiang H, Shen J, Xia X. Multiresidue analysis of sulfonamides, quinolones, and tetracyclines in animal tissues by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Food Chem. 2016;204:252-62 pubmed publisher..The developed method was applied to the analysis of swine liver and chicken samples from local markets, and sulfamethazine was the most commonly detected compound in the animal samples, with the highest residue level of 998?g/kg. ..
- Wu W, Zhou Z, Wu S, Zhang Y. Automatic Liver Segmentation on Volumetric CT Images Using Supervoxel-Based Graph Cuts. Comput Math Methods Med. 2016;2016:9093721 pubmed publisher..Experimental results show that the proposed method can detect the liver accurately with significant reduction of processing time, especially when dealing with diseased liver cases. ..
- Chen H, Cai W, Chu E, Tang J, Wong C, Wong S, et al. Hepatic cyclooxygenase-2 overexpression induced spontaneous hepatocellular carcinoma formation in mice. Oncogene. 2017;36:4415-4426 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of COX-2 represents a mechanism-based target for HCC prevention. ..
- Zhang B, Shang P, Tao Z, Qiangba Y, Wang Z, Zhang H. Effect of a single nucleotide polymorphism in the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) gene on growth rate in pigs. Gene. 2017;634:68-73 pubmed publisher..05). The results indicated that GHSR had a positive influence on the growth rate of pigs and suggested that the C-1595A SNP could be of value as a molecular marker for improving the production performance of pig breeds. ..
- Jin M, Li J, Wu W. [Study on the antioxidative effect of Safflor Yellow]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2004;29:447-9 pubmed..Mouse liver suspension peroxidation was inhibited by 77.8 to 776.1 mg x L(-1) SY dosage dependently. Hemocytocatheresis was attenuated by 37.1 to 297.1 mg x L(-1) SY dose dependently. SY is an antioxidative part of Carthamus tinctorius. ..
- Jiang N, Zhang Z, Liu L, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Zhang Z. Effects of Ca2+ channel blockers on store-operated Ca2+ channel currents of Kupffer cells after hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:4694-8 pubmed..Calcium channel blockers, 2-APB, SK and F96365, econazole and miconazole, have obviously protective effects on I/R injury, probably by inhibiting I(SOC) in Kupffer cells and preventing the activation of Kupffer cells. ..
- Li W, She R, Wei H, Zhao J, Wang Y, Sun Q, et al. Prevalence of hepatitis E virus in swine under different breeding environment and abattoir in Beijing, China. Vet Microbiol. 2009;133:75-83 pubmed publisher..The results of this study indicated that the prevalence of HEV in the pig herds were quite high. Additional public-health concerns might be placed on pork safety. ..
- Tang L, Yang J, Liu W, Tang X, Chen J, Zhao D, et al. Liver sinusoidal endothelial cell lectin, LSECtin, negatively regulates hepatic T-cell immune response. Gastroenterology. 2009;137:1498-508.e1-5 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that LSECtin is a novel regulator of T cells and expose a crucial mechanism for hepatic T-cell immune suppression, perhaps opening up a new approach for treatment of inflammatory diseases in the liver. ..
- Chen Y, Liu Z, Xie X. Hydrogen sulphide attenuates renal and cardiac injury after total hepatic ischemia and reperfusion. J Surg Res. 2010;164:e305-13 pubmed publisher..The current results suggest that hydrogen sulphide is protective during the evolution of THIR and that either direct hydrogen sulphide administration or the modulation of endogenous production may be of clinical importance. ..
- Wang W, Jiang C, Yan W, ZHANG Y, Yang J, Zhang C, et al. FOXP3 expression and clinical characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:5502-9 pubmed..The clinical characteristics of FOXP3 in HCC warrants further studies to explore its functions and roles in the cirrhosis and development of HCC. ..
- Gong F, Deng J, Zhu H, Pan H, Wang L, Yang H. Fatty acid synthase and hormone-sensitive lipase expression in liver are involved in zinc-alpha2-glycoprotein-induced body fat loss in obese mice. Chin Med Sci J. 2010;25:169-75 pubmed..ZAG is closely related to obesity. Serum ZAG level is inversely correlated with body weight and percentage of body fat. The action of ZAG is associated with reduced FAS expression and increased HSL expression in the liver of obese mice. ..
- Xi J, Wang Y, Zhang P, He L, Nan X, Yue W, et al. Human fetal liver stromal cells that overexpress bFGF support growth and maintenance of human embryonic stem cells. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e14457 pubmed publisher..Taken together, bFGF-hFLSCs had great potential as feeders for maintaining pluripotent hES cell lines more safely and economically. ..
- Wang J, Jiang J, Zhang H, Wang J, Cai H, Li C, et al. Integrated transcriptional and proteomic analysis with in vitro biochemical assay reveal the important role of CYP3A46 in T-2 toxin hydroxylation in porcine primary hepatocytes. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2011;10:M111.008748 pubmed publisher..However, recombinant porcine CES1C5 and EPHX1 did not enhance hydrolysis and de-epoxidation of T-2 implying that other esterases and epoxide hydrolases may play dominant roles in those reactions. ..
- Lin B, Zhang F, Yu Y, Jiang Q, Zhang Z, Wang J, et al. Marine collagen peptides protect against early alcoholic liver injury in rats. Br J Nutr. 2012;107:1160-6 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that MCP have a protective effect on early alcoholic liver injury in rats by their antioxidative activity and improving lipid metabolism...
- Liu J, Yang S, Wang H, Chang Y, Cao A, Liu Y. Effect of size and dose on the biodistribution of graphene oxide in mice. Nanomedicine (Lond). 2012;7:1801-12 pubmed publisher..Graphene oxide (GO) has promising applications in bioimaging, diagnostics and therapeutics. This work studied the effects of size and injection dose on the biodistribution of GO to accelerate the development of a GO-based drug...
- Chen S, Wu B, Xu S, Fan K, Yan L, Gong Y, et al. Suppression of CB1 cannabinoid receptor by lentivirus mediated small interfering RNA ameliorates hepatic fibrosis in rats. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50850 pubmed publisher..This suggests that CB1 is implicated in hepatic fibrosis and selective suppression of CB1 by small interfering RNA may present a powerful tool for hepatic fibrosis treatment. ..
- Zhao H, Huang X, Jiao J, Zhang H, Liu J, Qin W, et al. Protein phosphatase 4 (PP4) functions as a critical regulator in tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-Î±-induced hepatic insulin resistance. Sci Rep. 2015;5:18093 pubmed publisher..We found that PP4 formed a complex with IRS-1 to promote phosphorylation of IRS-1 on serine 307 via JNK activation and reduce the expression of IRS-1. Thus, PP4 is an important regulator in inflammatory related insulin resistance. ..