Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on light in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications151 found, 100 shown here
- Wei H, Deng F. Scalable photonic quantum computing assisted by quantum-dot spin in double-sided optical microcavity. Opt Express. 2013;21:17671-85 pubmed publisher..High fidelities and high efficiencies could be achieved when the side leakage to the cavity loss rate is low. It is worth pointing out that our devices work in both the strong and the weak coupling regimes. ..
- Ripple D, Hu Z. Correcting the Relative Bias of Light Obscuration and Flow Imaging Particle Counters. Pharm Res. 2016;33:653-72 pubmed publisher..Bias corrections reduced the disagreement from an average factor of 14 down to an average factor of 1.5. The methods presented show promise in reducing the relative bias between light obscuration and flow imaging. ..
- Zheng Y, Zhou Q, Zhang Y, Li C, Hou Y, Wang X. Substituent effect and wavelength dependence of the photoinduced Ru-O homolysis in the [Ru(bpy)2(py-SO3)](+)-type complexes. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:2897-905 pubmed publisher..Such complexes have dual activities of photoactivated chemotherapy (PACT) and photodynamic therapy (PDT) under hypoxic conditions and are therefore promising as a new class of antitumor drugs. ..
- Bai B, Zhao J, Li Y, Zhang F, Zhou J, Chen F, et al. OsBBX14 delays heading date by repressing florigen gene expression under long and short-day conditions in rice. Plant Sci. 2016;247:25-34 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggested that OsBBX14 regulates heading date differently under LD and SD conditions. ..
- Zhao H, Ma B, Ji L, Li L, Wang H, Chen D. Coexistence of light-driven Na+ and H+ transport in a microbial rhodopsin from Nonlabens dokdonensis. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;172:70-76 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these NdR2 results may provide functional and kinetic insights into the ion transport mechanism in light-driven Na+ pumps. ..
- Liu Z, Yan H, Wang K, Kuang T, Zhang J, Gui L, et al. Crystal structure of spinach major light-harvesting complex at 2.72 A resolution. Nature. 2004;428:287-92 pubmed..The xanthophyll-cycle carotenoid at the monomer-monomer interface may be involved in the non-radiative dissipation of excessive energy, one of the photoprotective strategies that have evolved in plants. ..
- Liu Y, Lu W, Wang J, Zhang X, Zhang H, Wang X, et al. Controlled delivery of recombinant hirudin based on thermo-sensitive Pluronic F127 hydrogel for subcutaneous administration: In vitro and in vivo characterization. J Control Release. 2007;117:387-95 pubmed
- Abbasi B, Tian C, Murch S, Saxena P, Liu C. Light-enhanced caffeic acid derivatives biosynthesis in hairy root cultures of Echinacea purpurea. Plant Cell Rep. 2007;26:1367-72 pubmed..The enhanced accumulation of CADs and anthocyanins in E. purpurea hairy root cultures was correlated to an observed light-stimulated activity of phenylalanine ammonium lyase (PAL). ..
- He Y, Zhang Y, Zhao H, Zhang Q. [Determination of chyodeoxycholic acid in Bile Arisaema by HPLC-ELSD]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1634-6 pubmed..9998) over the range of 2.4-24 microg. The average recovery was 97.1% (RSD 2.9%, n=5). The method could be used for quality control of Bile Arisaema. ..
- Qu D, Liu F, Huang Y, Xie W, Xu Q. Mechanism of optical absorption enhancement in thin film organic solar cells with plasmonic metal nanoparticles. Opt Express. 2011;19:24795-803 pubmed publisher..This enhancement is even larger than that with Ag-NPs totally embedded in the P3HT:PCBM active layer of thin film OSCs. Furthermore, the enhancement mechanism of Ag-NPs at different positions of thin film OSCs is investigated. ..
- Gong Z. Behavioral dissection of Drosophila larval phototaxis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;382:395-9 pubmed publisher..It is proposed that Drosophila larval phototaxis is determined by a fast phase immediate light/dark choice and an independent slow phase light/dark-induced motility alteration that follows. ..
- Zhang Z, Jiang C, Zhang J, Zhang H, Shi L. Ecophysiological evaluation of the potential invasiveness of Rhus typhina in its non-native habitats. Tree Physiol. 2009;29:1307-16 pubmed publisher..typhina into its non-native habitats, despite its many ecological benefits. ..
- Cui R, Zhou L, Lin S, Xue Y, Duan L, Xia Z, et al. The feasibility of light microscopic measurements of intercellular spaces in squamous epithelium in the lower-esophagus of GERD patients. Dis Esophagus. 2011;24:1-5 pubmed publisher..Dilated diameters can serve as a sensitive, specific, and objective indicator for diagnosis of GERD. ..
- Liu X, Lu X, Liu X, Xi T, Liu F, Ma J, et al. Tightly focused femtosecond laser pulse in air: from filamentation to breakdown. Opt Express. 2010;18:26007-17 pubmed publisher..The electron density in some interaction zones is higher than 3 × 10(19) cm(-3), which indicates that each air molecule there is ionized. ..
- Xu Q, Liu Y, Su S, Li W, Chen C, Wu Y. Anti-tumor activity of paclitaxel through dual-targeting carrier of cyclic RGD and transferrin conjugated hyperbranched copolymer nanoparticles. Biomaterials. 2012;33:1627-39 pubmed publisher..Therefore, such a fluorescent nanocarrier prepared from non-cytotoxic and biodegradable polymers is promising for drug delivery in tumor therapy. ..
- Gondal M, Chang X, Sha W, Yamani Z, Zhou Q. Enhanced photoactivity on Ag/Ag3PO4 composites by plasmonic effect. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013;392:325-330 pubmed publisher..This work provides and suggests a novel scheme for Ag/Ag(3)PO(4) composites having plasmonic effect on the interface with detailed experimental and theoretical study. ..
- Tang W, Ji Q, Huang Y, Jiang Z, Bao M, Wang H, et al. FAR-RED ELONGATED HYPOCOTYL3 and FAR-RED IMPAIRED RESPONSE1 transcription factors integrate light and abscisic acid signaling in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2013;163:857-66 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that FHY3 and FAR1 are positive regulators of ABA signaling and provide insight into the integration of light and ABA signaling, a process that may allow plants to better adapt to environmental stresses. ..
- Wang Q, Barshop W, Bian M, Vashisht A, He R, Yu X, et al. The blue light-dependent phosphorylation of the CCE domain determines the photosensitivity of Arabidopsis CRY2. Mol Plant. 2015;8:631-43 pubmed publisher..These results support the hypothesis that blue light-dependent phosphorylation of the CCE domain determines the photosensitivity of Arabidopsis CRY2. ..
- Liu K, Gao Y, Liu J, Wen Y, Zhao Y, Zhang K, et al. Photoreactivity of Metal-Organic Frameworks in Aqueous Solutions: Metal Dependence of Reactive Oxygen Species Production. Environ Sci Technol. 2016;50:3634-40 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the photogeneration of ROS by MOFs may be metal-node dependent, and the application of MIL-53s as drug carriers needs to be carefully considered due to their high photoreactivity. ..
- Chen Z, Zhang X, Jiang Z, Chen X, He H, Zhang X. Light/dark cycle of microalgae cells in raceway ponds: Effects of paddlewheel rotational speeds and baffles installation. Bioresour Technol. 2016;219:387-391 pubmed publisher..The study provided an effective method to characterize the L/D cycles in RWPs, and may have important implications for designing the effective large-scale microalgae culture system. ..
- Chu J, Li X, Zhang J, Tang J. Fabrication and photoelectric response of poly(allylamine hydrochloride)/PM thin films by layer-by-layer deposition technique. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;305:116-21 pubmed..The photocurrent peaks of (PAH/PM)(6) corresponding to light-on and light-off were about 200 and 100 nA/cm(2), respectively, with the former enhanced 30% higher than that of the reference films made of (PDAC/PM)(6)...
- Li S, Li N, Zhao F, Li K. [Study on determination of protein with Arsenazo I using resonance light scattering technique]. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2002;22:619-22 pubmed..The interaction of Arsenazo I with BSA, gamma-G, oval albumin, lysozyme, pepsin are investigated and the mechanism of RLS is also discussed. ..
- Gu J, Xia F, Wu Y, Qu X, Yang Z, Jiang L. Programmable delivery of hydrophilic drug using dually responsive hydrogel cages. J Control Release. 2007;117:396-402 pubmed..In vitro drug release studies showed that in a neutral medium (pH=7.4), major drugs were preserved within the shell, while in an acidic medium (pH=1.2), nearly all of the drugs were released due to the dissociation of hydrogen bonds. ..
- Wang L, Huang Z, Baskin C, Baskin J, Dong M. Germination of dimorphic seeds of the desert annual halophyte Suaeda aralocaspica (Chenopodiaceae), a C4 plant without Kranz anatomy. Ann Bot. 2008;102:757-69 pubmed publisher..The primary aims of the present study were to compare the dormancy and germination characteristics of dimorphic seeds of S. aralocaspica and to develop a conceptual model of their dynamics...
- Tian Z, Zhang A, Ye L, Wang M, Feng Z. Preparation and evaluation of a linoleic-acid-modified amphiphilic polypeptide copolymer as a carrier for controlled drug release. Biomed Mater. 2008;3:044116 pubmed publisher..Finally, the drug-loading capacity and release behavior in vitro were investigated by using doxorubicin as a model drug. ..
- Yin L, Pi Y, Zhang M. [The effect of Vaccinium uliginosum to the electroretinogram and retina of rabbits before and after light-induced damage]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2010;46:446-51 pubmed..Study the effect of Vaccinium uliginosum (VU) on the electroretinogram (ERG) and histology of rabbits' retina before and after light-induced damage...
- Qin X, Wang W, Wang K, Xin Y, Kuang T. Isolation and characteristics of the PSI-LHCI-LHCII supercomplex under high light. Photochem Photobiol. 2011;87:143-50 pubmed publisher..Increased energy delivered to the PSI core during illumination accelerated damage to the core complex. ..
- Sun C, Liu L, Tang J, Lin A, Zhang F, Fang J, et al. RLIN1, encoding a putative coproporphyrinogen III oxidase, is involved in lesion initiation in rice. J Genet Genomics. 2011;38:29-37 pubmed publisher..Histochemical analysis demonstrated that lesion formation in rlin1 was light-dependent accompanied by reactive oxygen species accumulated. These results suggest that tetrapyrrole participates in lesion formation in rice. ..
- Liu X, Zhang N, Zhou J, Chang T, Fang C, Shangguan D. A turn-on fluorescent sensor for zinc and cadmium ions based on perylene tetracarboxylic diimide. Analyst. 2013;138:901-6 pubmed publisher..The different response of PDI-DIDPA to Zn(2+) and Cd(2+) at different pH makes it possible to discriminate Zn(2+) and Cd(2+) by simply adjusting the pH of the working solution. ..
- He B, Jia Z, Du W, Yu C, Fan Y, Dai W, et al. The transport pathways of polymer nanoparticles in MDCK epithelial cells. Biomaterials. 2013;34:4309-26 pubmed publisher..Finally, it was indicated by comparison with previous reports that the molecular mechanisms between PNs and macromolecules such as proteins were also dissimilar. ..
- Huang P, Jiang Q, Yu P, Yang L, Mao L. Alkaline post-treatment of Cd(II)-glutathione coordination polymers: toward green synthesis of water-soluble and cytocompatible CdS quantum dots with tunable optical properties. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2013;5:5239-46 pubmed publisher..This study offers a new and green synthetic route to water-soluble and cytocompatible CdS QDs with tunable optical properties...
- Sun J, Qi L, Li Y, Zhai Q, Li C. PIF4 and PIF5 transcription factors link blue light and auxin to regulate the phototropic response in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2013;25:2102-14 pubmed publisher..This study identifies a key step of phototropic signaling in Arabidopsis by showing that PIF4 and PIF5 link light and auxin...
- Chen F, Shi J, Keena M. Evaluation of the Effects of Light Intensity and Time Interval After the Start of Scotophase on the Female Flight Propensity of Asian Gypsy Moth (Lepidoptera: Erebidae). Environ Entomol. 2016;45:404-9 pubmed publisher..These results may aid in determining the risk of Asian gypsy moth dispersal, but further work is needed to assess other factors that play a role in flight propensity. ..
- Gao Z, Yuan P, Wang D, Xu Z, Li Z, Shao X. Photo-controlled release of fipronil from a coumarin triggered precursor. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:2528-2535 pubmed publisher..64?molL-1. This photocaged molecule provided an alternative delivery method for fipronil. ..
- Chen L, Jia H, Tian Q, Du L, Gao Y, Miao X, et al. Protecting effect of phosphorylation on oxidative damage of D1 protein by down-regulating the production of superoxide anion in photosystem II membranes under high light. Photosynth Res. 2012;112:141-8 pubmed publisher..So, altogether it can be concluded that the phosphorylation of D1 protein reduces the oxidative damage of D1 protein by decreasing the production of superoxide anion in PSII membranes under high light. ..
- Wu W, Ping W, Wu H, Li M, Gu D, Xu Y. Monogalactosyldiacylglycerol deficiency in tobacco inhibits the cytochrome b6f-mediated intersystem electron transport process and affects the photostability of the photosystem II apparatus. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013;1827:709-22 pubmed publisher..The study suggests that MGDG plays important roles in maintaining both the linear electron transport process and the photostability of the PSII apparatus...
- Yang J, Cheng Q. Origin and evolution of the light-dependent protochlorophyllide oxidoreductase (LPOR) genes. Plant Biol (Stuttg). 2004;6:537-44 pubmed..We postulated that the photosynthetic eukaryotes obtained their LPOR homologues through endosymbiotic gene transfer. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang W. Effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation on light-damaged retina. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010;51:3742-8 pubmed publisher..BMSCs could express bFGF (in vitro) and BDNF (in vitro and in vivo), pointing to potential trophic and protective effects on light-damaged retinas. ..
- Sun Y, Liu K, Miao J, Wang Z, Tian B, Zhang L, et al. Highly sensitive surface-enhanced Raman scattering substrate made from superaligned carbon nanotubes. Nano Lett. 2010;10:1747-53 pubmed publisher..These results not only provide a new approach to ultrasensitive SERS substrates, but also are helpful for improving the fundamental understanding of SERS phenomena...
- Jiang C, Wang X, Gao H, Shi L, Chow W. Systemic regulation of leaf anatomical structure, photosynthetic performance, and high-light tolerance in sorghum. Plant Physiol. 2011;155:1416-24 pubmed publisher..The potential significance of the regulation by a systemic irradiance signal is discussed. ..
- Liu H, Liu T, Li L, Hao N, Tan L, Meng X, et al. Size dependent cellular uptake, in vivo fate and light-heat conversion efficiency of gold nanoshells on silica nanorattles. Nanoscale. 2012;4:3523-9 pubmed publisher..The data support the feasibility of optimizing the therapeutic process for photothermal cell killing by plasmonic gold nanoshells...
- Zhen Feng S, Xin L, Hong Ying H, Yin Hu W, Tsutomu N. Culture of Scenedesmus sp. LX1 in the modified effluent of a wastewater treatment plant of an electric factory by photo-membrane bioreactor. Bioresour Technol. 2011;102:7627-32 pubmed publisher..With the inflow of 120 Lh(-1), the accumulated metal ions in the bioreactor adversely affected the algal cells. The algal cells were much easier to settle, and the removal efficiency for N and P decreased. ..
- Ma L, Zhao H, Deng X. Analysis of the mutational effects of the COP/DET/FUS loci on genome expression profiles reveals their overlapping yet not identical roles in regulating Arabidopsis seedling development. Development. 2003;130:969-81 pubmed..The partially photomorphogenic loci regulate a subset of photomorphogenic responses as well as other non-light regulated processes. ..
- Xue Y, Wang F. [Simultaneous determination of peimine, peiminine and zhebeinine in Fritillaria thunbergii from different habitat by HPLC-ELSD]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1628-30 pubmed..2% (RSD 1.7%), 98.2% (RSD 2.2%), 96.5% (RSD 1.3%) respectively. The method is simple, sensitive and reliable. It can be used for quantitative determination of F. thunbergii. ..
- Zhang Y, Niu S, Xu W, Han Y. Species-specific response of photosynthesis to burning and nitrogen fertilization. J Integr Plant Biol. 2008;50:565-74 pubmed publisher..The photosynthetic responses of the three species indicate that burning and N fertilization will potentially change the community structure and ecosystem productivity in the semiarid grasslands of northern China...
- Xu Y, Sun X, Jin J, Zhou H. Protective effect of nitric oxide on light-induced oxidative damage in leaves of tall fescue. J Plant Physiol. 2010;167:512-8 pubmed publisher..This protective mechanism was found to more efficiently acclimate light-tolerant Arid3 than light-sensitive Houndog5. ..
- Luo Y, Tian W, Cai L, Wang Y, Zhang J, Teng H, et al. Expression profiling reveals a positive regulation by mPer2 on circadian rhythm of cytotoxicity receptors: Ly49C and Nkg2d. Chronobiol Int. 2009;26:1514-44 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, it implies that Ly49C and Nkg2d are two clock-controlled genes that may play an important role in mediating mPer2-controlled cytotoxic response. ..
- Xu Y, Bazeille N, Ding X, Lu X, Wang P, Bugnard E, et al. Multimeric BLM is dissociated upon ATP hydrolysis and functions as monomers in resolving DNA structures. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:9802-14 pubmed publisher..These results shed new light on the underlying mechanism of BLM-mediated DNA unwinding and on the molecular and functional basis for the phenotype of heterozygous carriers of BLM syndrome. ..
- Qi Z, Zhao X, Wang Y, Yan J, Shen Y. [Photodynamic effect of HPD on DNA functions]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 1995;17:390-4 pubmed..Also the in vitro run-off transcription of IL-2R alpha gene was affected by HPD and light. It means that the DNA functions are influenced by the photodynamic effects. ..
- Tian R, Li S, Wang D, Zhao Z, Liu Y, He R. The acidic C-terminal domain stabilizes the chaperone function of protein disulfide isomerase. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:48830-5 pubmed..This suggests that domain c is required for the stabilization and maintenance of the chaperone function of PDI under extreme conditions. ..
- Zhang H, Chen D, Lv X, Wang Y, Chang H, Li J. Energy-efficient photodegradation of azo dyes with TiO(2) nanoparticles based on photoisomerization and alternate UV-visible light. Environ Sci Technol. 2010;44:1107-11 pubmed publisher..This UVLAP strategy could contribute to the energy-saving photodegradation of azo dyes and other pollutants with photoisomerization properties and facilitate the practical application of TiO(2) in the environmental remediation. ..
- Luan L, Ren C, Lau B, Yang J, Pickard G, So K, et al. Y-like retinal ganglion cells innervate the dorsal raphe nucleus in the Mongolian gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus). PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18938 pubmed publisher..However little is known regarding the type of retinal ganglion cell (RGC) that innervates the DRN. We examined morphological characteristics and physiological properties of these DRN projecting ganglion cells...
- Chen S, Zhang L, Fei Y, Cao T. Bistability and self-pulsation phenomena in silicon microring resonators based on nonlinear optical effects. Opt Express. 2012;20:7454-68 pubmed publisher..The modulation depth of SP can be as large as 8dB and the associated oscillating frequency is in the range from several GHz to beyond 10 GHz...
- Wang X, Wu F, Xie Q, Wang H, Wang Y, Yue Y, et al. SKIP is a component of the spliceosome linking alternative splicing and the circadian clock in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2012;24:3278-95 pubmed..Our study addresses a fundamental question on how the mRNA splicing machinery contributes to circadian clock function at a posttranscriptional level. ..
- Yang L, Zhu X, Tso M. Role of NF-kappaB and MAPKs in light-induced photoreceptor apoptosis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2007;48:4766-76 pubmed..Minocycline and sulforaphane inhibit light-induced photoreceptor apoptosis, partly through an NF-kappaB-dependent mechanism, but not through the MAPK pathway. ..
- Wang P, Lei J, Li M, Yu F. Spatial heterogeneity in light supply affects intraspecific competition of a stoloniferous clonal plant. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39105 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that spatial heterogeneity in light supply can alter intraspecific interactions of clonal plants. ..
- Sun W, Gao F, Fan H, Shan X, Sun R, Liu L, et al. The structures of Arabidopsis Deg5 and Deg8 reveal new insights into HtrA proteases. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2013;69:830-7 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest a novel activation mechanism for plant HtrA proteases and provide structural clues to their function in light-stress response. ..
- Zhong L, Zhou W, Wang H, Ding S, Lu Q, Wen X, et al. Chloroplast small heat shock protein HSP21 interacts with plastid nucleoid protein pTAC5 and is essential for chloroplast development in Arabidopsis under heat stress. Plant Cell. 2013;25:2925-43 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that HSP21 and pTAC5 are required for chloroplast development under heat stress by maintaining PEP function. ..
- Zhou H, Li S, Deng Z, Wang X, Chen T, Zhang J, et al. Molecular analysis of three new receptor-like kinase genes from hexaploid wheat and evidence for their participation in the wheat hypersensitive response to stripe rust fungus infection. Plant J. 2007;52:420-34 pubmed
- Wang Y, Han P, Xu H, Wang Z, Zhang X, Kabanov A. Photocontrolled self-assembly and disassembly of block ionomer complex vesicles: a facile approach toward supramolecular polymer nanocontainers. Langmuir. 2010;26:709-15 pubmed publisher..Such novel materials are of both basic and practical significance, especially as prospective nanocontainers for cargo delivery. ..
- Tan H, Yang X, Zhang F, Zheng X, Qu C, Mu J, et al. Enhanced seed oil production in canola by conditional expression of Brassica napus LEAFY COTYLEDON1 and LEC1-LIKE in developing seeds. Plant Physiol. 2011;156:1577-88 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that BnLEC1 and BnL1L are reliable targets for genetic improvement of rapeseed in seed oil production. ..
- Guo W, Song Y, Yu F. Heterogeneous light supply affects growth and biomass allocation of the understory fern Diplopterygium glaucum at high patch contrast. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27998 pubmed publisher..The results also suggest that effects of clonal integration depend on the degree of patch contrast and a significant integration effect may be found only under a relatively high patch contrast. ..
- Li L, Ren F, Gao X, Wei P, Wang X. The reorganization of actin filaments is required for vacuolar fusion of guard cells during stomatal opening in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell Environ. 2013;36:484-97 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the reorganization of AFs regulates vacuolar fusion in guard cells during stomatal opening. ..
- Tong Y, Eichhorst T, Olson M, McGinnis J, Turner I, Rutter A, et al. Atmospheric photolytic reduction of Hg(ii) in dry aerosols. Environ Sci Process Impacts. 2013;15:1883-8 pubmed publisher..The observed reduction reactions may be important chemical processes in the atmosphere and could be incorporated in atmospheric transport models that are used to understand the fate of atmospheric mercury. ..
- Zhang L, Cao J, Wang Z, Dong Y, Chen Y. Melatonin modulates monochromatic light-induced GHRH expression in the hypothalamus and GH secretion in chicks. Acta Histochem. 2016;118:286-92 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that melatonin plays a critical role in GL illumination-enhanced GHRH expression in the hypothalamus and plasma GH concentrations in young broilers. ..
- Xiong L, Li H, Xu L. An enhancement method for color retinal images based on image formation model. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2017;143:137-150 pubmed publisher..This method can facilitate analysis and reliable diagnosis for both ophthalmologists and computer-aided analysis. ..
- Liu B, Zuo Z, Liu H, Liu X, Lin C. Arabidopsis cryptochrome 1 interacts with SPA1 to suppress COP1 activity in response to blue light. Genes Dev. 2011;25:1029-34 pubmed publisher..These results are consistent with a hypothesis that photoexcited CRY1 interacts with SPA1 to modulate COP1 activity and plant development. ..
- Wu F, Zhang X, Li D, Fu Y. Ectopic expression reveals a conserved PHYB homolog in soybean. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27737 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that this soybean PHYB homolog was well conserved both at the level of sequence and physiological function...
- Xiao C. Effect of different water supply on morphology, growth and physiological characteristics of Salix psammophila seedlings in Maowusu sandland, China. J Environ Sci (China). 2001;13:411-7 pubmed..The seedlings that grown under rich water supply did by their fast growth and relatively high investments in branch and leaf growth in order to improve the power of capturing light energy for higher photosynthesis...
- Mao H, Li G, Ruan X, Wu Q, Gong Y, Zhang X, et al. The redox state of plastoquinone pool regulates state transitions via cytochrome b6f complex in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803. FEBS Lett. 2002;519:82-6 pubmed..As a working hypothesis, we propose that the occupancy of the quinol oxidation site and the movement of the Rieske protein may be pivotal in this regulation. ..
- Chen H, Huang X, Gusmaroli G, Terzaghi W, Lau O, Yanagawa Y, et al. Arabidopsis CULLIN4-damaged DNA binding protein 1 interacts with CONSTITUTIVELY PHOTOMORPHOGENIC1-SUPPRESSOR OF PHYA complexes to regulate photomorphogenesis and flowering time. Plant Cell. 2010;22:108-23 pubmed publisher..Thus, a series of CUL4-DDB1-COP1-SPA E3 ligase complexes may mediate the repression of photomorphogenesis and, possibly, of flowering time. ..
- Wang C, Chen Q, Sun F, Zhang D, Zhang G, Huang Y, et al. Multistimuli responsive organogels based on a new gelator featuring tetrathiafulvalene and azobenzene groups: reversible tuning of the gel-sol transition by redox reactions and light irradiation. J Am Chem Soc. 2010;132:3092-6 pubmed publisher..Alternatively, the photoisomerization of the azobenzene group in LMWG 1 can also trigger the gel-sol transition. Therefore, organogels with LMWG 1 respond not only to thermal stimuli but also to redox reactions and light irradiation. ..
- Luo Y, Qin G, Zhang J, Liang Y, Song Y, Zhao M, et al. D-myo-inositol-3-phosphate affects phosphatidylinositol-mediated endomembrane function in Arabidopsis and is essential for auxin-regulated embryogenesis. Plant Cell. 2011;23:1352-72 pubmed publisher..We conclude that myo-inositol serves as the main substrate for synthesizing PtdIns and phosphatidylinositides, which are essential for endomembrane structure and trafficking and thus for auxin-regulated embryogenesis...
- Zhao W, Cheng X, Huang Z, Fan H, Wu H, Ling H. Tomato LeTHIC is an Fe-requiring HMP-P synthase involved in thiamine synthesis and regulated by multiple factors. Plant Cell Physiol. 2011;52:967-82 pubmed publisher..Our results provide a new insight into understanding the molecular mechanism of thiamine biosynthesis in plants. ..
- Liang H, Yuan Q, Liu M. Simultaneous determination of glucoraphanin and sulforaphane in Brassica oleracea seeds by high-performance liquid chromatography with evaporative light-scattering detector. Nat Prod Res. 2013;27:194-7 pubmed publisher..The developed analytical method not only avoids the underestimation of total glucoraphanin content, but also provides a reduction in analysis time and good efficiency and sensitivity compared to with conventional HPLC methods. ..
- Zheng X, Wu S, Zhai H, Zhou P, Song M, Su L, et al. Arabidopsis phytochrome B promotes SPA1 nuclear accumulation to repress photomorphogenesis under far-red light. Plant Cell. 2013;25:115-33 pubmed publisher..These findings support the notion that phyB plays a role in repressing FR light signaling. Activity modulation of the COP1-SPA E3 complex by light-activated phytochromes is an effective and pivotal regulatory step in light signaling. ..
- Chen D, Xu G, Tang W, Jing Y, Ji Q, Fei Z, et al. Antagonistic basic helix-loop-helix/bZIP transcription factors form transcriptional modules that integrate light and reactive oxygen species signaling in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2013;25:1657-73 pubmed publisher..Together, this study reveals that the PIF1/PIF3-HY5/HYH transcriptional modules mediate crosstalk between light and ROS signaling and sheds light on a new mechanism by which plants adapt to the light environments. ..